SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adventure behind the Bamboo Curtain

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps reassure him by mentioning that you haven't actually exposed any details, but when you do business you always have people book flights and arrange meetings etc.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is paranoid. I will write back with a little slap and tell the lad how business should be conducted. Meetings and booking flights.

Of course, I won't call his Sat. phone, think I am stupid or what? Instead, I am going to get a pay as you go sim card and get him to call him. I will tell him I am going to Hong Kong anyway to continue this transaction and see his reaction to this. I think if he call the sim on my "date of arrival", I can track him down using caller id (even if he is blocking it). Hopefully, the call record of the sim can be used as evidence against him, if he is really in Hong Kong (just in case).

If later some lad in Hong Kong do take up this job, I will make sure he will be arrested. Twisted Evil

What shall I write in the email? Any ideas?

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by wilson888 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's cool, but give him a time bracket if he absolutely can't meet you - perhaps tell him you have some other things to attend to in HK and you can remain there for ten days or something.

I think from the tone of his earlier emails, he did not really expect you to be able to go to China, and the fact that you were so willing might have surprised him a bit.

Re, the arrest: GO GO GO!
He's shark bait if he lands in Shanghai too I hope.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I think so too. The lad didn't think people do travel aboard *doh*! Of course, the lad is too greedy to let go.

I think since he mentioned China and Hong Kong, he cannot turn back on his script and must follow it no matter what. I guess he has little time to figure what to do. So, this is what will happen:

1) The lad will drop the bait or say it is too dangerous to meet in Hong Kong.
2) Forget about picking up the package from China.
3) Ask us to meet in a third country, possibly West Africa?
4) Get lads in Hong Kong / China to play with us.

Personally, I love 4. This is what I want. If possble, if I can get in contact with the lads in Hong Kong, I will suggest to meet in Shanghai! This will be a great fun. Of course, arresting them would be a good idea too. So, we will see how this goes.

I think we are now in control of the bait since we are moving rapidly the scene to China. No matter what they say, Robbi is going to Hong Kong and his partner is already in Shanghai.

Twisted Evil

BTW, shall I send him this picture, remind him we were war veterans?

Last edited by wilson888 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by wilson888 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by wilson888 on Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the party begins...

Twisted Evil

Well, any comments? Anyone? Very Happy

EDIT- I think I will need to contact the LEO either tonight or tomorrow morning if we want an arrest. However, I think it is very difficult to prove they are those who wrote the letters and they are the accompliance. Having said that, I am sure they will carry fake identity documents for our Mr. Clark and documents with the intention to defraud, which is second best and the Police can put them away base on that. Now, I do like suggestions. Smile

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this is getting more serious, we can now link the lads not only to 419 emails but also to fake banks hosted in China. I would certainly need some time to draft a letter to the LEO and hopeful let them take over the operation.

Before, I send my letter to the LEO, I would like people to help me to identify the mobile and sat. phone in any other fake banks or scams. This would be a great info for LE.

Many thanks.

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888 wrote:
Let the party begins...

Well, any comments? Anyone? Very Happy

This bait is getting good. I like how you're doing it.

If this jackass or one of his comrades in Kowloon or wherever actually agrees to meet you, make the rendezvous a place with a public webcam. I consider the video of a lad getting arrested because of your actions and manipulation to be the crowning achievement, the very Holy Grail itself, of this whole enterprise we engage in.

I think that should be your ultimate goal. You should make that your sole purpose for baiting this guy. Every e-mail, phone call, any form of communication you send him should get you one step closer to capturing his sorry ass getting cuffed and stuffed, somehow, someway. Everything you do with this guy is for that reason only. Anything less is unacceptable.

Just my suggestion. Wink

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He also screwed up with that form.

Where is the Red Seal of Truth?

The Bar Code of Security?

The Double Horses of Sincerity or whatever?

The Purple Thumbprint of Genuininity?

I'm a little disappointed in you, Wilson. Lillian accepted documents without those kinds of authenticity markers. Perhaps he should send you a new one with the required stamps, emblems, and signatures....

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, from now on, I have to be very careful not to screw up. Very Happy

EDIT - Please keep the thread tidy, I will send a this link to LEO. Smile

Last edited by wilson888 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another veteran's photo for his trip down memory lane...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by wilson888 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888 wrote:

I think it is very difficult to prove they are those who wrote the letters and they are the accompliance. Having said that, I am sure they will carry fake identity documents for our Mr. Clark and documents with the intention to defraud, which is second best and the Police can put them away base on that. Now, I do like suggestions. Smile

I think you need to ENSURE that they ARE carrying fake documents.

If I was a crook, I'd be carrying nothing incriminating if possible, in case it was a trap. Possibly I would leave the docs with an accomplice who would only become apparent once the front man had made contact and checked out the meeting.

So I suggest that your character insist on meeting a single person if you think you can swing it. Also try to get the transaction done there and then, not at some office at some later time.

I think your character needs to be in a big hurry -- he's flying out again soon after the meeting. No time to meet lawyers, open bank accounts, or any other palaver. Your mugu needs to meet you, with all the paperwork prepared ready for your signature. AND (most important!) the "originals" of the documents he has emailed you so you can sight them.

I also suggest you head on over to 419legal.org to get some expert opinions on what is needed in the way of proof.

Finally, I disagree with nadnerb. The ultimate goal is getting the scammer convicted. Arrested is good. Arrested live on webcam is great. But conviction is the Holy Grail.

To [email protected]: YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT, MORKEY,
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An arrest leading to a conviction will be my best trophy yet.

Even best, the breaking up of an organised gang and arrest leading to convictions will be the Holy Grail.

However, I am happy with either result. Very Happy

Quote:

Please God, let me have "breaking up of an organised gang and arrest leading to convictions"! Amen!

Twisted Evil

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson -

I hope you don't think I was being too harsh. I was only trying to give you some motivation in my own strange little way.

Personally, and I don't want to start a flame war here, I think lad arrest video is still the ultimate trophy - if for no other reason we don't have it yet. We've gotten convictions, arrests, and other forms of police harassment. I just want to see it, and so far, even our best have yet to provide video, or even pictures, of a lad bust going down.

I'm not offering this as an insult, or because I believe all lad arrests reported here are lies - I offer this as a challenge.

This is your chance to make your mark alongside the greatest scambaiters, known and unknown, who have ever played the game. "wilson888" will be chiseled into the Rock of the Scambaiting Ages if you pull this off.

Otherwise, I think the bait is great.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888 wrote:

Here is the lad's email back and to my surprise the pace is getting too fast. Maybe the lad also nervous about the first meeting?

That's not how I read it.

He's in an Internet cafe in Nigeria with skin that's completely the wrong colour, so he was never going to be at the meeting. Instead, a local scammer has been recruited to be the 'lawyer'. This Chilad will be the fall guy.

That probably makes setting up an arrest easier, since Chilad probably won't have all the details of the bait... anyone could become 'you' for the purposes of the meeting.

As I said, state beforehand that you *will* need to check the "lawyer's" ID at the meeting (anyone could impersonate the lawyer, you know!) and that he needs to have all the original documentation relating to the transaction there. The stuff you signed and sent to him is not legal since it has been sent over the Net, so you will need to sign the original copies at the meeting.

To [email protected]: YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT, MORKEY,
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do they have a mobile number where their fax number should be?

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic