SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first mugu's trip to the money gram office!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ghettodan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my first mugu to take a trip down to money gram because she needed $200 for being "sick" After acting as dumb as a doornail about what western union is i finaly sent this message:

Quote:

Ebere,

thank you for the info on the western union web page. I located a western union office in my small town here so i travelled on down there. Unfortunately they western union office was closed due to a water main break that flooded it. However there is still hope! Somebody suggested to me to use moneygram as it was similar to western union. So i moved down to the money gram location and it was open! I have sent you $250 dollars just for good measure. you will need the following information to pick it up.

Ref. Number: 46949612
sender name: Patrick Stewart
sender phone: 360-515-xxxx

it is under your name (Ebere Opara) the agent at the money gram office said there was over 30 locations in Abidjan, all you would need to do is go on in and fill out the green recieve form. He said it would be ready to pick up about 10 minutes after he was done. Ive been back from there for about 15 minutes now so it should be ready! Please go pick that money up so you can get better and we can take care of the business we need to take care of!

I hope you feel better very soon. Please let me know as soon as you pick up the money!

Patrick

of course the mugu headed right down there to get the money (which of course was not there) I then get this message:

Quote:

Dearest Patrick,

I want to let you know that you did not send any money i went to pick it the told me that you did not send any money.Try to get back to me

Ebere.

of course i am shocked that "she" would accuse me of not sending the money so this is how i reply:

Quote:

Ebere,

What do you mean I did not send any money? I just called down to the local money gram office here in my town to verify that everything went through okay. The gentleman told me there was a little delay in it going through due to it being an international transfer. He said it would be ready around 11am pacific (my local time, its 11:03 now) He also suggested trying a different money gram office. it should be ready for you now. here is the info so you can pick up the money once again:

Ref. Number: 46949612
sender name: Patrick Stewart
sender phone: 360-515-xxxx
please head on down there and pickup the money so you can get much better. if the one office you went to says no try the other one. it is on its way now!

she responded telling me the office is closed and will go down tomorrow. Once she tells me the money has not been sent i plan on telling her that it has been picked up already and slap her pretty hard for lying to me. I know this isnt as big as a lot of you have pulled off but for my first attempt im pretty proud Very Happy
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The money's at a SPECIFIC office... one of the ones she hasn't been to yet. If you can find one a decent distance away, so much the better. And when she gets there and there's still no money, you recalled it and sent it to a closer office, where it should be ready immediately - oops, your mistake, it won't be ready until after she goes and comes back to complain. I wonder how many times you can get her to go to Moneygram in a single bait.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

assuming your lad is in Lagos, Nigeria, perhaps after the lad's second, fourth, ninth (however many times you get get him/her to go) trip to MG and how it was picked up by someone, etc, offer to send another wad of $ and report back that the person at your MG office gave you so much crap about sending to Nigeria that you became embarrassed and sent it Porto-Novo, Benin (just across the border from lagos) or two countries away to Lom�, Togo (100miles or so from Lagos)?

Just a thought and since would be out of country would count as a "safari"

GoneFishin'
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You haven't sent any forms yet to be filled in? Smile

I think you are at the perfect stage for the form in this thread:

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47107

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic