SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy wants to fund my wind energy research!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 66.218.93.109; Sun, 01 May 2005 05:51:31 -0700
Authentication-Results: mta285.mail.scd.yahoo.com
from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
X-Originating-IP: [66.218.94.142]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 66.218.94.142 (HELO web41626.mail.yahoo.com) (66.218.94.142)
by mta285.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 01 May 2005 05:49:50 -0700
Received: (qmail 10321 invoked by uid 60001); 1 May 2005 12:49:50 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

Received: from [195.245.109.194] by web41626.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 May 2005 05:49:50 PDT
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 05:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Funding for wind energy
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2082629409-1114951790=:10095"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 619

--0-2082629409-1114951790=:10095
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Dear Sirs,

Let me first of all say I am impressed with the level of work going on in your institution, though I still think you still need a lot of fundings to accomplish the task ahead of you.

Being a successful UK businessman, it is my duty to know what is going around the wind/solar energy business world since it is my prioritized area.

I think I can be of help financially if so required but this funding must be disecret since I will not like to disclose my identity just yet.

If this offer is acceptable to you then let me know by return mail.

Sincerely yours,
Steve Harcourt

I was curious to know how the scam was goingto work, so I replied to him
Dear Steve

I represent a consortium looking for suitable sites for wind generators in
the Western Cape (South Africa).

Would you be interested in further discussion?

Best regards

FRANK BARLOW

He asked me for further details, which I gave him, and asked for �200,000

Dear Mr.Barlow,

I thank you so much for your comments. In all honesty I was expecting something higher than the amount you stated, I was think that you will need about half a million pounds but in any case I have heard you and should you wish to go above the required fee all that we would need is just a bank comfort letter from your bank to give you all that you need.

I want you to understand that my foundation is out to help those in the solar and wind energy by funding them at a very low interest rate for 5-7years repayment. In this case I want you to tell me the percentage that will be affordable to you. We are not here to milk people rather to assist them grow to the glory of mankind.

And again, I think your your suggestion of visiting us here in London is the most meaningful thing we have discussed so far and I will so much appreciate it seeing you here within the next few days if that can be arranged by you.

Once you are ready to depart kindly let me know as to inform you what and what you should come along with for our attorney to prepare an agreement and subsequently wire transfer funds to your account or in cash whichever that is more acceptable to you.

Please do let me know what you think or call me on telephone number + 44 7005 963 701.

Regards,
Steven J.Harcourt
President/CEO

I accepted, of course, and he replied :

Dear Barlow,
Thanks once again for your reply.

Yes, 200,000 pounds is acceptable. I will have my driver picked you at the airport if I may have your flight schedule well on time before departure.

All other contact information woul be sent to you including necessary things you will have to come with such as comapny seal, blank letterheading, company or university profiles etc for the agreement.

Regards,
Steven J.Harcourt,JP.

I arranged to meet him when I flew in from Amsterdam, and he replied (spot the name change, and he's a JP now ..... he covered for that by saying : Both is my name!)

Dear Mr.Barlow,

When is that flight taking off from Amsterdam?, I need a date. I will give you all other information requested by tomorrow. I will still have someone picked you up at the airport to the office. I will also need your phone numbers as to know when you will be departing S/A.

Regards,
Steven J. Halberstam,JP.

I asked him for more details about himself and his business, and got this long diatribe of crap. The problem with this guy is that his English is not bad for a Nigerian, and he knows when to use capital letters!

Dear Mr.Barlow,

As requested please study this,if acceptable to you then revert to me by fax.. This is all to it.

Regards,

Steve Harcourt

===============================================

Letter of Intent to Request Funding

1. (ON CLIENT / Receipient's COMPANY LETTERHEAD)

To:

Address:

Address:

City State:

We (name of receipient company), hereby request funding in the amount of $ ( ), the proceeds of which will be used for (purpose of funding, in one short sentence).

I request the following terms and conditions:

Loan term in years: 5 . Shall provide programme[s] of which this funding is needed

(The company), is hereby authorized by me to confirm the contents of this letter in full and without reservation.

I hereby attest that I am authorized by the board of my corporation to sign and enter into legally binding documents and that I have read and approved of the foregoing contents in full.

Name and Title of Client/Borrower:

Signature and Date:

Seal:

===============================================

2. COMPANY PROFILE/ PERSONAL C.V.

Company Name: ZENITH GLASSCO LTD
Company Address: Brookmount House
62-65 Chandos Place
Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4LP
Tel: +447005 963 701
Fax: +447005 964 441

Our Mission
ZENITH GLASSCO LTD is dedicated to achieving excellence in aluminum castings, extrusions and fabrication, contributing to Profile's overall viability and leadership in the aluminum industry, by providing quality, service and competitive pricing to our customers while maintaining a safe and environmentally sound workplace which upholds Profile's reputation as a responsible corporate citizen.

Company: ZENITH GLASSCO LTD
Produces extruded aluminum and special alloy products to a wide range of industrial and commercial customers. But ZENITH GLASSCO LTD does more than manufacture aluminum. We deliver solutions. We have the technology, the systems and the expertise to ensure our customers' standards and expectations are met and exceeded.We also extend our services in the wind and solar energy production, gas, oil, dam construction, steel mills.Glass manufacturing and extruction, etc.
We also have the facilities and the commitment to meet your needs. With plants in the heartland of UK, America, and Ontario, Canada, ZENITH GLASSCO LTD strategically located to serve a wide range of industries.
Our extensive, experienced, technically oriented sales team will work with you in accessing the many resources offered by ZENITH GLASSCO LTD They are ready to deliver ALUMINUM SOLUTIONS.

EARNINGS:
LONDON - ZENITH GLASSCO LTD (NASDAQ Symbol: ZGL)
ZENITH GLASSCO LTD reported net income of $482,054 on revenues of $2,910,277 for the year ended December 31, 2002, compared to a net loss of $2,649,142 on revenues of $5,686,025 for the year ended December 31, 2001. The increase in net income was primarily due to the gain on sale of proved oil and gas reserves of approximately $2.2 million recorded in 2002, in two separate transactions in the third quarter and in the fourth quarter.

The Company reported net income of $0.4 million on revenues of $0.2 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2002, compared to a net loss of $2.7 million on revenues of $0.8 million for the fourth quarter 2001. The increase in current quarter results is primarily due to the gain on sale of proved oil and gas reserves of $0.8 million recorded in fourth quarter 2002. In fourth quarter 2001 the Company recorded an impairment of $1.9 million on its Petroport and Sabine Seaport projects.

ZENITH GLASSCO LTD is engaged in the gathering and transportation of natural gas and condensate, and the acquisition and exploration of oil and gas properties. ===============================================

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY C.V.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like you to know a little about my background. I was an Oxford Scholar in 1963 and was at The King's College, Oxford for three years. I am a Rotarian and was the President of Rotary Club of Central London for the last two previous years and presently I am serving Rotary in different capacities at the District level as Chairman of three Committees I am also the Assistant Governor Designate for the year 2005-06. I have been in business since 1971.
We are the leaders of Solar Energy in UK,Pakistan,Rhodes Island,France and many more countries and also the pioneers in deep sea fishing. We are the largest gemstone mines owners in Pakistan.
I am also a private investor majoring in dam construction, electricity, oil tankers, solar and wind energy, steel mills, crude, government contracts,etc.

Regards,
Steve Harcourt

I checked with the company who administer the office premises he mentioned, of course they'd never heard of him or his company. The Nasdaq symbol does not exist, and there is no 'Rotary Club of Central London', nor has any London Rotary Club heard of him. Apart from that, all good convincing stuff! I'm almost falling for it, and I still don't know quite what the scam is.

Then he says he can let me have the money in Amsterdam

Dear Mr.Barlow,

I just spoke with my account manager in Amsterdam, they will be more than happy to give you the money there in Amsterdam. Please let me have your phone numbers because they want to talk with you as to make necessary preparations, as well as telling you what to come with.

Or call this number 31 620 23 84 75 Mr.Steve V.BAKER Director of operation/Finance

Regards,
Steven J.Harcourt

So I agreed and here comes the sting :

Dear Mr.Barlow,
Thanks for your email with the fligh schedule. It is alright,MY driver will be at the airport with a placard bearing your name.

I want you to send the letter of intend by e-mail as quickly as possible as my lawyer will like to notarized it tomorrow morning.

Also by tomorrow I will give you a number to reach me while in London as I am presently out of th city.

I did asked for your phone numbers but you that was overlooked. It si important that you do so as to communicate with you on phone before you depart S/A.

Please came with the following:-

1. A certified true copy of your company or the university registration
2. Tax clearance certificate [copy] or a valid I.D
3. Company seal and blank letterheading paper.
4. The sum of 3,500 pounds for the legal services and registration

Regards,
SJH

Ahah ... he wants �3500. There's a surprise.

I told him I couldn't quite manage that .... the old 'take away' motive, and he answered me :

Dear Mr.Barlow,

Is this to suggest that we should close your file with us?. The legal fee of 3,500 pounds is mandatory and payable in Amsterdam on arrival to tidy up the legal issues against the laon.

Regards,
SJH

Now I am setting up a fictitious meeting with him in London tomorrow.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.

Last edited by falnsb on Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a mail from my 'assistant' to play for a bit more time ........ and to irritate him because he is an arrogant on of a bitch

Hello

Frank has had some problems and missed the flight he was booked on yesterday to London. His document case containing some of the money, and his 'phone were stolen, also his passport.

Because of this he will have to stay in Amsterdam for at least three days to get a new passport. He will be at the same hotel as before, Hotel
xxxxxxx Tel 020 xxxxxx (I put the name of a hotel which is a stinking rat infested shithole run by the most unpleasant people , not Dutch, I've ever met in Holland) . The staff at the hotel are not very helpful
and your man will need to insist that Frank is there or they will say he is
not. They have been instructed not to take phone calls for him.

The consulate have stated that the passport will be ready on Thursday at
lunchtime. You can therefore complete the deal in Amsterdam before then, or in London on Thursday or Friday.

Jouma Sepoes

Well, it worked and he was pissed off big time because he answered me :

Received: from xx by web86003.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with YMEXTPOP; Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:46:05 GMT
Received: from web32814.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.206.44] verified)
by mail01.infosat.net (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.Cool
with SMTP id 800930283 for ; Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:37:35 +0200
Received: (qmail 59628 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jun 2005 09:37:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [216.139.185.51] by web32814.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:37:31 PDT
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:37:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: VERY URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED Message from assistant
To: Frank Barlow <>
In-Reply-To: <00b301c57630$756ea360$0901a8c0@xp1>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 0525-0, 20/06/2005), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Dear Sir,

In as much as I regret what happened to Mr.Barlow, I
suggest that he if he is serious over this he should
sit up and face the matter squarely. The other day he
said he is ready to transact the business in Amsterdam
the next day he says no that would be in London , now
he has a problem and wants the deal done in Amsterdam
or in London on Thursday or friday.

Let me tell you sir, that serious business is not done
that way, if he hasn't got the money let him say so
and stay away until he can handle the business
squarely.

I want to emphasis here that we can ONLY treat this
matter now in LONDON and no longer in Amsterdam,
Mr.Barlow should contact me as soon as he arrives
London with name and telephone number of the hotel he
is staying.

It now appears as we are playing a Russian roulette, I
am not familiar with pleading with a hotel
receptionist to speak with a client.

Thanks and best regards,
SJH

So now I'm really into winding this guy up so I sent this back to him.

What exactly do you mean by sending a message to Jouma Sepoes saying : "he should sit up and face the matter squarely."

How do you expect me to be able to travel from Amsterdam to London without a passport? Perhaps you have never been in a similar situation.

Let me recap for you. I got into a taxi outside my hotel to go to the
airport. As we were on the way to the airport we stopped at a red robot in
town and some thieving **** with a beaney on his head smashed the window of the car and grabbed my briefcase containing, amongst other items, my passport, and most of the money I had planned to pay to you for the deal we agreed upon.

In that situation, I wonder how you would have managed to travel to London and procede with the deal? What has Russian roulette got to do with this?

Our operation may be in need of funding - we can obtain that elsewhere - but we do not need your arrogant and overbearing attitude. You may think you are superior to other people, but let me remind you that when you sit on the bog with your trousers round your ankles your shit stinks the same as anyone else's. Don't forget that.

Wake up and smell the coffee pal.

F B

Let's see ....... I am going to try to arrange a 'meeting' where there's a webcam to catch him on.

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Decided it's time to rattle his cage a bit

Quote:
I note that you did not have the decency or the balls to reply to my last
note - cowards and bullies like you don't like it when others stand up to
them. Or maybe you just have no manners. Or maybe there's a simpler
explanation?

F B

I thought this, combined with my previous note, would have generated another 'vudu' curse .... but no ...... His reply to this was :

Quote:
Dear Mr.Barlow,
I must state here that I understood you completely, if you remember very well I told you that this business would have been better be completed in Amsterdam but you declined it and later came back to me accepting it only for you to revise the decision once more, you have forgotten that I ma himan too.

I have never subject anyone in my entire life to do things according to my wish, not overbearing attitude, you are wrng to assume that I am that kind of person, I statnd for the truth and equal justice to all, therefore I have decided to overlook the statement made to my person.

Let me knwo when you will be in London. I shall be expecting your hotel name and telephone number.
Regards,
SJH

I am going to start making him squirm a bit. Let's see how he copes with this :

Quote:
I hope to be able to get my passport today and travel later. However, there is something you may wish to explain to me.

You gave me your business address as :
ZENITH GLASSCO LTD
Brookmount House
62-65 Chandos Place
Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4LP

I was going to secure hotel accommodation in that area and I asked my sister in law, who works very close to Covent Garden, to go by the office building and ask for their recommendation. She was unable to find your office and furthermore the building management have confirmed that they know neither you, by either of the names you have used, nor your company.

Your company is not listed in the British Telecom Directory nor in the UK Business Directory.

I am not sure why, but apart from your arrogant attitude which doesn't worry me as I am quite used to dealing with difficult people, I am starting to wonder if there is something odd going on here.

I do have the money, �3500 cash, as you asked, and the other documentation, but I am reluctant to hand it over until I know why you have apparently given me incorrect information about your office address.

F B

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's watch him squirm ..........

Quote:

Dear Mr.Barlow,
You are certainly be mis-informed. When you arrive in London get me your hotel name and phone number I will personally take you to my office.
Until then you will be able to understand that I am not at all difficult or arrogant as you seemed to potray.
Regards,
SJH

So, what's your answer to this then :

Perhaps you could explain this email which I received from the Covent Garden Business Forum after making further enquiries, which I had hoped would allay my suspicions. They have in fact increased them.

I am trying to believe that you are honest, especially since our other offer
of funding has fallen through, but it is difficult.

F B

Dear Mr Barlow

Thank you for contacting us.

We have made enquiries with the building management and the local police, and can confirm that there is no Mr Harcourt, or Halberstam, or the company Zenith Glass Co Ltd at premises Brookmount House. None of these names appear in our records. We also checked with Companies House and the Nasdaq database and are advised that the company does not exist.

Could you please provide us with details as to why you are enquiring about them, as we believe that this may be a matter for police investigation.

Should you wish to contact the local police, their email address is
[email protected] and their phone number 020 7321 7636

Many thanks

Tarti Oldslappa
Covent Garden Business Forum
END QUOTE

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, he hasn't replied to the last one. Either he rang the Covent Garden Business Forum (it does exist) and found out that they don't employ a lady by the name of Tarti Oldslappa, or he has something to hide. Let's see if this gets a reaction
(I cannot bring myself tp put 'Dear' in front of these scumbags' names when I write to them!

Mr. Harcourt

As you have not replied in your normal prompt manner, it seems I may have offended you by implying that I am suspicious. Actually it was my sister in law who initiated these enquiries and we had a big family argument about this as she thought I was being a fool to trust you.

Now I am still stuck in Amsterdam as there has been a hitch with my passport but everything should be OK for Monday.

May I suggest also that you give Miss Tarti Oldslappa (apparently she is from Finland, hence the rather odd name) at the Covent Garden Business Forum a call, as they can then update their records and be aware of the existence of your business in their area.

I hope to hear from you.

F B

RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Inagaddadavida, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do realize that these keep being in the wrong forum?
Laughing

PLEASE,KINDLY PAY THE FEES
AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND STOP TREATING ME AS THOUGH I AM YOUR PET.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
ScamTech
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Moved to right forum. Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is in Nigeria but he wants me to think he was out of London for a few days, so we go back to plan 'A for Amsterdam'.

I found a webcam in Kalverstraat and am going to arrange to meet his accomplice outside a shop there. Hopefull I can get the cops interested but as they haven't replied to my email I doubt it. Anyway just wasting this Mugu pig's time and making him angry will be a reward

Quote:

Dear Mr.Barlow,

If you remembered very well I told you I will be out of London this weekend henced my inability to reply as usual.

However, I have no need to call anybody to establish my existence rather it will be to your disadvantage on to think or suggest that I do not exist.

One more thing, it my humble suggestion that you should transact the business in Amsterdam since I have sufficient funds to cover your need.

Regards,

SJH

If you wish me to transact the business with Mr. Baker in Amsterdam that is fine. I have been in Germany for three days but cannot travel to the UK without my passport. There is a delay as my original passport was issued in Rhodesia and exchanged for a Zimbabwean one when the Bliksemse Muntu took over my country.

Now the records have to be searched and I have to submit an original document. This may take a few more days.

I am staying in Kalverstraat.

F B

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a Google search on the 'company profile' for the non-existent Zenith Glassco. Obviously it was too professional for him to have written, even though it was inconsistent with the name of his 'company' and its products, and I was curious.

The first part is from 'Profile Extrusion Company' http://profile-extrusion.com, and the second part is from www.Blue-dolphin.com.

I have forwarded copies of his emails to those companies, to Rotary UK and Ireland, and to the building management of the place where he claims to have offices.

If anyone can help me to find out what company in UK provides the phone/fax services he uses : (Tel: +447005 963 701 Fax: +447005 964 441)
I'll get in touch with them too and tell them they are being used for fraudulent activity.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Todays' email from my Nigerian comes from an IP address in Israel, one of those satellite hosting things I suppose :

Received: from 702mail.co.za by web86003.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with YMEXTPOP; Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:03:15 GMT
Received: from web32804.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.206.34] verified)
by cgp3.sentechsa.net (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.3.5)
with SMTP id 1270112 [email protected]; Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:00:38 +0200
Received: from [195.245.109.194] by web32804.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:00:20 PDT
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fw: Meeting / Your offices
To: Frank Barlow <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <005301c57b4c$74f6f600$0901a8c0@xp1>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-576154814-1119963620=:89522"

Leave your hotel name, room number and telephone number I will have my financial managers in Amsterdam contact you.

This is the best I can do at this moment. Note that all agreement and loan amount remains unchanged.

Best regards,
SJH

Of course I'm ready to meet his 'financial managers' ..........

I am not staying in a hotel any longer, a friend has lent me an empty flat
that he hardly ever uses, so I am staying there.

There is no phone but I have a UK number which works here, + 44 xxxxxxxx

The flat is behind Kalverstraat 196. I would suggest to meet at the shop
next door called the Leather Club, which is easy to find. There is a cafe
just a few doors up. I could meet him tomorrow morning before 9, or after 7. I have to go to Brussels during the day.

Thanks

F B

I didn't tell him that I can see the entrance to that shop on a webcam ........

Mezentius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:
Todays' email from my Nigerian comes from an IP address in Israel, one of those satellite hosting things I suppose :
snip
Of course I'm ready to meet his 'financial managers' ..........

I am not staying in a hotel any longer, a friend has lent me an empty flat
that he hardly ever uses, so I am staying there.

There is no phone but I have a UK number which works here, + 44 xxxxxxxx

The flat is behind Kalverstraat 196. I would suggest to meet at the shop
next door called the Leather Club, which is easy to find. There is a cafe
just a few doors up. I could meet him tomorrow morning before 9, or after 7. I have to go to Brussels during the day.

Thanks

F B

I didn't tell him that I can see the entrance to that shop on a webcam ........

Oh please, post some of those pics on the site...
LOL
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting upset with me now, he thinks I am 'not playing cricket' - lovely how they use these British expressions! He called me last night and I kept him holding for a long while I looked for a pen, then I asked him to spell his name so I could be sure he was really the person he said he was.

As has a strong Nigerian accent I asked him where he was from and he said 'near London'. ....... ah ! Of course

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By all means contact Rotary and complain that this individual is abusing their service mark in an attempt to perpetrate a scam. They DO have the contacts in 169 countries to get LEO to smack this little boy down, and will not take kindly to being slapped by this ass-clown. And as a Rotarian- it offends me.

I will contact the International HQ in the US and follow up on it here. I've provided the contact info for the Secretariat office for the UK

RI in Great Britain and Ireland
Rotary International
Kinwarton Rd.
Alcester, Warwickshire
England B49 6BP
Telephone: (44-1789) 765411
Fax: (44-1789) 765570

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few emails back and forth it was clear that his 'manager' in Amsterdam was not going to appear at the webcam site, so I sent him this message, in reply to his asking if I'd been contacted, pretending I'd had a call :

Quote:

The answer is no. I think whoever it is, is playing games and wasting my
time. Someone called me this afternoon from a Dutch cellphone number but had a strong African accent and I could not understand what he was saying.

I think he said his name was Swart Babejaan, but I am not sure. I don't
think this was your man, I believe it was in connection with another matter but he didn't call back so I don't know.

Actually I have been offered funding from someone else at more or less the same terms as we discussed and they only want �2000 in cash for the legal agreements, which at the moment seems to me to be a more attractive
proposition, particularly as these people of your seem quite unreliable.

I have to go to London by the weekend and back to SA soon with funding
secured, otherwise the consortium will lose confidence in me. I have
alread wasted a lot of time and money in this effort.

I hope we can conclude shortly. It's up to you to make it happen.

F B

and got this reply :

Quote:
Dear Mr.Barlow,

I can tell you that you are not wasting your time, you
know how banks behaves, some time slow, sometimes
fast. Please be a little more patient, the fello that
called you is from my contact, and I am sure he
expected you to get back to him.

I suggest you give him a call since you have his
number, but if you think the other offer is much more
better then go for it, we are all in business for
profit and safe keeping.

Regards,
SJH

Then he changed tack and asked me to go meet him in London, - I think now he's woken up and smelt the coffee!

Meantime both the companies whose data he has fraudulently used have indicated that they will try to trace him.

I've lost my patience with him and asked Yahoo to delete his account, which they have done. So now I am waiting for his next move. I am going to phone him and tell him that he has been monitored and all his emails and details tracked. I hope to get some fairly strong abuse and threats which I shall post here!

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've rung him and left a couple of very abusive and insulting messages on his voicemail. Unfortunately he never answers the phone. If anyone would like to give him a quick call on +447005 963 701 and pretend to be from one or other police force, or simply to insult him, that would be great.

pah25
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I get the next one like the above. I'm going to play it out using the name

Gerald Oliver Ralph Blimey

GORBlimey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic