SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad is a bad liar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my favorite lad I'm currently stringing along with sent me a passport which obviously is stolen or not his. After a series of emails we have exchanged, here is my letter, then his poor excuse of a response:

Wood Frank,

You say you received my mail about my passport. You sent me pics of the one doctor claming it was yourself, now you send me a passport that is listed as stolen on the US embassy listing of passports.
<-- I'm so full of sh*t, I amuse myself

Besides, if you were a US citizen, why the hell would you be enlisting the help of another citizen. Something is not adding up. The touching story about your mother calling you the other name, I don't believe.

At this point, if you truely wish to proceed with the transaction, I am going to need more proof you are who you say you are. Get a web cam, take a pic of yourself, hold a piece of paper that has today's date on it. It is only after upon receipt of this I will send you my passport & proceed with this transaction.

xxxxxxx(my sig)

I swear his replies are getting stupider and lamer by the minute- here's the latest in my inbox this morning.

Quote:
DEAR xxxxxxx.

AM SOO SORRY FOR THAT PASSPORT I SENT TO YOU, IT WAS NOT ONLY YOU I MADE THE MISTAKE, SOMETHING HAPPEND TO ME THAT YESSTERDAY, AND IF NOT WITH THE HELP OF GOD AND MY WIFE. I COULD HAVE BEEN I DIED PERSON BY NOW.

PLS FOR GIVE ME AND FORGET THAT. I WILL SEND YOU MY PASSORT IMMEDIATEL I SEE'S YOUR MAIL, THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEING ME FOR THAT

I WAS EVERING CALL YOU ON PHONE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEND TO ME, BUT I DID GET YOU THROUGH,

THANKS

BEST REGEND
WOOD FRANK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic