SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First one I try and I've become Dougal! :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lutz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for the paragraphs etc, I've tidied them upa bit though. Read top down. Smile
I'm aiming to get a hotel booking out of this one. Very Happy

---------------------------------------------------------
My Dear in the Lord,

Your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection, scare and may be
unbelief,owing largely to the atrocities people commit these days. But this
mail comes from a devastated,sorrowful and emotional ladened soul that needs compassion from a kind and good spirited person to wipe away my tears, perhaps when i am gone beyond this sinful world. As an international subject, therefore,with due respect and apology, I want you to handle it very descreetly, confidentially and with utmost secracy. For the sake of my children, who are the cardinal focus of this mail, for their future survival and to avoid embarrassment, I do not want our family name to be advertised or publicly discussed. Please, treat it as such and keep it permanently private.
If you would not be in the position to co-operate, please, forgive me for
disturbing your peace. Ignore and delete this message. I plead in the name of God.

My purpose of writing to you is to seek your assistance to handle and
manage my late husband's financial assets and take adequate care of our young children,Duncan,12years and Jennifer, 8years. They are both studying in the American International School, Accra,Ghana.

My name is Mrs.Quincy.Hantger. I am an American, a widow of circumstance, married to a Swedish Engineer who resided here in Cotonou,Benin Republic with me before his untimely death. My husband died in plane crash while going to diagnose and seek medical attention for a sickness that defied medical treatment. Presently, I am diagnosed to have a third degree HIV virus and therefore suffering a terminal sickness of ACQURIED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMME - AIDS
-. I may die any moment but wish you to assist in keeping the family name and
circle alive. This mail is written for me by the matron of this hospital as
I am too weak to engage in any other physical endeavors. Documented proofs for
confirmation, on request, could be provided. I have entrusted the sum of
US$16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Dollars), the accrued savings and life
insurance gratuity of my late husband, with the custody of Ochipek Security & Finance Trust Company here in Cotonou,the Republic of Benin. Be informed that this company and the lawyer does not know that the box i deposited with the Ochipek Security & Finance Trust Company contained raw cash. I only told them that it was personal belongings. It is handled by a Lawyer. See contacts below.

I want you to liase with the Lawyer and recover the money for your prudent care, management and safe keeping. Use it to secure travelling papers for my children to leave Accra,Ghana and train them as your adopted children. I place no conditions on your management except taking good care of my children.I am not fearful of death but i am seriously worried about the safety and future survival of my two children.

(Contact):
(1) Attn: Dr.John Kuku
(Senior Advocate of Benin Republic)
Homo pace chambers
B.P 16
Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Phone:+229086905

(2) Attn: Dr.Chritopher Pius(Cargo Manager).
Ochipek security & Finance Trust Company
Cotonou,Benin Republic

At the moment and till I die, my correspondence with you will be through
e-mail. I may not have the opportunity to speak with you while on my sick
bed. You should contact the Lawyer to do the change of ownership from my name into your name and identity to enable you collect the money from the Finance and Trust Company here in Cotonou, the Republic of Benin. This is the only condition that will give you the right of ownership and full beneficiary status. I want this transaction to be handled with dispatch before I give up the ghost.
I will appreciate it the more if you give me your reply no matter your
state of mind, negatively or positively, it is alright.
Please, reply to [email protected]

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Quincy Hantger
Christian General hospital,
Cotonou,Republic of Benin.

Dear Madam,

Please let me introduce myself. I am Father Dougal McGuire, an elderly
priest from the country of England, and a great believe in our Father. Your
plea for help was sent to me by one of my parishners, a kindly fellow who
attends my church regularly. He read your plight, and asked if there was
anything that I can do for you.
Thank the Lord that he did, for I can help you! Already I have prayed for
your soul, and God has replied. I will do everything in my power to aid you
in anyway that I can. Be assured that a place in the great beyond awaits
you, have no fear, you will be taken care off should you not make a complete
recovery. I will also personally aid you to help you look after your
children.
Please let me know what I must do to help you, and I will put the power and
wealth of this Church behind any actions that are necessary!

I pray for you daily.

Fthr D. McGuire.

My dear Dougal McGuire,

Thank you very much in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I recieved the copy of
your mail to me this evening through the matron of the hospital who is like
God's sent and who usually assist me to go to the internet cafe to send this
mail to you.I am almost a half dead woman and i do not have the strenght to write nor walk around except when i take some pints of blood.

For this reason i always have the assistance of the matron of this hospital who takes the record of what i will want her to tell you and then she will go to the cybercafe to send thye message to you.Please in a case she makes any mistake for her messages to you kindly forgive me and correct it .It is not her fault rather mine.

Father Dougal McGuire, i have not really been myself when i remember the
situation of my life and also remember how my children Duncan and Jeniffer are going to suffer if i die.these children are really fond of me especially since the death of their father.

i do not know where and how these develish sickness come over me, i cannot belive that i could be like this.oh father please pray for me, so that God Almighty will forgive me and grant me his bosom kingdom when i die.

but one thing i will plead for you is to try as much as you can to contact my
lawyer ,Dr Kuku on his telephone number +229086905, he will direct you on what to do without wasting much time hence we do not know what is going to happen to my life the next second.

i would want all the documents of the deposit of the money and the process of your adoption of my two children to begin immediately .

i will be expecting you to get back to me as soon as you get intouch with the lawyer and get cleared of the whole needed information you want.

I will be very glad to read from you soon and please do not forget to tell your congregation at the church to pray for me and all the people millions of people suffering for HIV/AIDS during their worships tomorrow.

have a pleasant day

yours daughter

Mrs Hantger

Dear Daughter of God, Mrs Hantger,

I'm afraid I have a small problem here. My superior, Bishop Edward Crilly is currently residing with me.
He is part of a project to help the church save money on wastful products so that it may be used for greater purposes.
One of these wastful areas is the telephone usage.
An international call would cost a lot of money for our church.
Whilst I would gladly, nay, WILLINGLY pay this money out I'm afraid our Bishop wouldn't.
Between you and I I'm afraid he's not a great follower of God, and I have caught him sinning on many occasion.
However there is not much I can do about it.
However fear not, there are way's around this.
I have thought upon your predicament for a while and I can only conclude that there are 1 possible way that this can be done, without Bishop Crilly interfering;
I must come to you. I will travel in person to meet you and aid you.
I will bring the bank details with me for the money for your childrens fund.
Also, I have spoken to a young family (Mr Jack Hackett & Mrs Doyle) in my parish,
they would be willing to adopt your children! Amazing are the ways of God.
I will come directly to you also with the first draft of papers, ready for the adoption.
I will need to speak to the British Embassy however. I will pose as a wealthy business man,
which will be simple as Mr J Hacket is a very wealth business man, and i will express an interest in adoption of your
children, to bring them back to this country for a better life. I WILL NOT MENTION THE MONEY TO THEM.
I will secretly bring that back here, although I don't yet know how.

Do you think that this plan will work? I feel that as God has guided us together then it must surly prevail.

I can also help raise some small amounts of money from my congregation.
When I tell them about you and your plight they will surely help.
I feel however that they will help more if they could picture you.
Do you have a picture available that you can email to me?
If you can arrange for a picture to be sent to me with a sign baring the words
"I Love Craggy Island"
I feel that this will help sway the people of my congregation, and maybe even Bishop Edward Crilly.
Craggy Island is the name of my church, and if you show other people that you love it like they do,
they will help you I'm sure.

Please let me know what you think.

I will pray for you with every passing moment, and wish blesses upon the head of the Matron who aids you for surely she is worthy.

God Bless,

Fthr D. McGuire.
Nigerian419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice start - keep us updated.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The initial letter was a classic! Even though I knew it was a scam, my heart overflowed with sadness as I read it and I wept a real tear Embarassed

PS Bambi also makes me cry!

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic