SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, I had a few questions for Mr Coker Kayode

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Portalesman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Coker,

I am impressed by your quick response to my already quicker response. I am excited to start this important quest of business that is exciting. I must ask your opinion though. Should my lawyer fill out the enclosed form for me or should I fill it out myself for fear of making any mistakes that you have included? Also, I have some questions for you.

QUESTIONS

1. How much money will I make on this large sum of transactions?

2 How much money will you make on this large sum of transactions?

3 How big is your home and do you drink alcohol?

4. Is this business oportunity legal or will we face jail time?

Mr Coker, I am looking forward to our arrangement with great force I will wait for your quick response. As you well know my company is a large homebuilding company in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico which is in America. As soon as Lord Sasquatch will stop the new sewer projects and the people will buy more homes and will stop living in the sewer. Thank you for your ()apropiate input.

Thank You

Chuck Donovan

owner ChDonovanconstruction

"High prices, low quality, my guarantee to you"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not great but lets see what Mr Coker has to respond with. I cant believe Ive never thought of doing this before.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would that be the same Mr. Coker who has the email address beginning, akjacoker77 or similar?

Don't post his email address here, but if it is, PM me and I might be of some use to you Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic