SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

already an interesting twist in 2nd bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For second bait, I replied to one of the typical "person and family died in accident, no next of kin, since your name matches want to use you to claim money" scams

Which the humorous part that i'm going to try to exploit later is that the lad chose the name of "C.A. Roachkil" as the name of the deceased - Lol!!

I replied to the initial email very simply with

That is very sad about that family, but I dont see how I can be
related to them. Can you give me some more information about them?

Well, today I got the typical followup email but in it the lad says

Quote:
I want you to understand that I did not mastermind the death of your uncle and I did not operate or manage his account,but some of this documents.

So suddenly this person who has no next of kin is now my UNCLE!

So, here's my reply - laf!

You said that you did not mastermind my uncles death. Do you know who did? Have the police been investigating this? I find this entire
thing very upsetting. Please find out if the police have been
notified. If they have, please send me copies of the police reports
and the autopy report. If they havent been notified, I would
appreciate it if you would call them and tell them about the death of
uncle and to please investigate it. When you do, please send me
copies of the police reports and the autopsy reports if you wouldnt
mind. I would greatly appreciate this if you would do this please.

(trying to play the part of concerned/upset person who just found out about death in family)

Going to insist on death certificates, police reports, and autopsy reports - lol!
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, got a reply to my demand for a police report and death certificate

Quote:
I want to thank you for your mail,which I think was well understood,I want to draw your attention close to our correspondence,I want you to know that no one is trying to play jokes on you or trying to be rude,this is a very clear case which I have stated clearly for your understanding find out if the police have been notified or not is not matter

I want you to know that your Father must be right,you have no relative like Mr.C.A. Rhoachkil ,but this is a deal for an unclaimed inheritance,which I stand as a plientiff to,I want yu to know that it des not matter if you are related to the deceased or not,as a Legal counsel and an attorney of law,I am incharge to run this project based on confidential information that the bank may require to facsilitate the release of these funds and inheritance to you are at my disposal,this I will be furnishing to you when finally you decided to run this deal/transaction with me on mutuality.

I am not liable to send any document to you via any means,as all information as regarding my Client Mr.C.A Rhoachkil to be kept confidential,untill you decide for us to continue this transaction,as all information required by the bank I will furnish to you when requested for and not before,for the fear that you can get same information and use it against me,as contacting the bank to release this inheritance to you,base on the fact that you have all information
required for you to claim as the next of kin to the deceased.

When you give me a nod,I will commence further,as you can ask any question in arears you are not cleared with.

As it is difficult for you to make a call to me,I ask that you sen to me your personal telephone N� so that I can call you to discuss this issue further,to prove to you,that no one is trying to pull a joke on you.

Thanking you in all.

Best regards,
Barrister Aguh (ESQ).

I did receive your mail and request,however I will be sending you a copy of my lincence to practice as a lawyer here in the republic of Togo and a scanned copy of my international passport,please note that all documents are written in french and you could translate for your understanding.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best regards,
Barrister Frank Green.

So, why two different barristers??

and since he is now saying "no, not your uncle" felt like it was time for a small slap

Quote:

Mr Willy Aguh, Barr.,

In your last email, you said this person that died was my uncle. Now
you say he is not my uncle? I am so confused. I cried all night
about my uncle's death and now you say he isnt my uncle? How dare you
treat me that way! That was not a very nice thing to do! Or am I
misunderstanding and this was my uncle?

And who is this other Franks Bean Barrister [if this barrister stays in picture will next change his name to Franks N. Beans Wink ] that is writing? Why is
he writing? Can he get me a copy of the police report for my uncle's
death?

I'm getting very confused by all of this.

Please reply soon.

Well, all i get in reply is the standard "fill this out and send to bank" email.

Quote:

Thanks for your immediate response and i appreciate your good understand to this and also the confident which you have given to me,i am assuring you 100% risk free on this inheritance claim and also i am with you to direct you for the actualisation of this claim by then you will understand the geninuity of what i am telling you.To this,I will be impress to transact this business with you and with a good faith and the love of God.You have to send this prepared application text to the bank or you can send it to DR GIDO USMAN email address: [email protected]

You have to re-type this application text in your letter head paper or an ordinary paper sheet inscribing all your private contacts both telephone and fax numbers for easy acknowledgement of your application as the next of kin to the deceased.

I want you to send this application text to the bank immediately and inform me as well.Also endeavour to call me on my private telephone number:00228-926-9892.

A soon as the bank receives your application,they will acknowledge it.I shall give you further directives in this transaction as we proceed.I would want us to have an oral introduction before the full commencement of this transaction.I will also need your private telephone to contact you at urgent needs.

THE PREPARED APPLICATION TEXT :

ATTN: DR.GIDO USMAN
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS.
FOREIGN DEPOSIT DEPARTMENT
GOLD TRUST BANK (G.T.B.)SARL.LOME TOGO
REPUBLIC.

DEAR SIR,

RE:APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT WITH YOUR SECURITY BANK.VAULT A/C#N0:14-2552004/BIA/tg.VALUED AT USD $30 MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY.

SIR,PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO ASK FOR THE CLAIM,OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BANK.THE ABOVE FUND WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK BY THE LATE UNCLE.I AM HIS COUSIN AND THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO SO MANY OF OUR FAMILY MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF.INCLUDING THIS CONSIGNMENT.

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPERENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS AS INDICATED ABOVE.I SHALL ABIDE BY ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS IMPENDING FUND AS ENSHRINED ON THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR BANK.WITH ALL LEGAL RIGHTS OF CLAIM. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE PRESENT
SITUATION.I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND EXPEDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION.

I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN UPON DEMANDS OF ANY DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE.I BEG FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME.I
WILL ALSO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN NOMINATING AN ECOWAS BANKERS ATTORNEY WHO WILL FOLLOW UP DOCUMENTATIONS AND UPDATING OF OUR FILES FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS FUNDS.I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE URGENTLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
Your name.............

Your age................
Conutry..................
Your telephone........
Your fax numbers......
email address...........
Occupation...............

I will be expecting your immediate response as soon as
possible.
Best regards

Meanwhile, I have to go out of town on business for nearly a week, so the barrister has to sit and wait and wonder - didnt tell him i would be out of touch.

So, I return to find this from Willy Barr.
Quote:

How are you today hope fine, pls i want let you kown that i will send to you the death and deposit certificate of your late uncle have you send the application to the bank pls you let me kown for next action of this transcation and you have to understand that we have no time to weste ok.as soon as you receive this mail try and get back to me.

Thanks and god bless you.

Barr Aguh.
00228-9269892

so i nudge him with this

Quote:

I'm sorry i have not written, I have been waiting on the passport
photo and copy of your license to practice law that you promised.
(plus the death certificate, and other documents)

and send to the bank the following:

Quote:
Mr Willy Barr said to write up the text at the bottom of this, fill it
out, and send it to you about a person that he said is my dead uncle.

At times he has said that this person is my dead uncle, at other times
he has said that I am only pretending that this is my dead uncle.

He also said that he was not the one that caused the person to die.

So, I asked him if this is my uncle, to please send copies of death
certificate and police report. After all, if my uncle is dead, I want
to know what has been done about investigating who caused the death.

All I have gotten from him so far is urgency to fill out this form.
He seems totally unconcerned about who caused the person to die, etc.
If this is my relative then I MUST know if the police are
investigating it and what that investigation revealed.

<with the entire text of the email that I got that said "please write up this info and send to bank" attached>

and of course i still havent filled out anything and havent sent any of my character's personal info yet.

I was beginning to think i had lost this lad, but apparently he thinks he still has a chance at some $ from me.

DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heard back from the bank, funny they totally ignore the fact that i never sent my personal info and instead send me this (note: suddenly my uncle C.A. Rhoachkil is a cousin with a different name!):

Quote:

ACKNOWLEDGMENT / OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIARE.

OUR REF : APPTRN/POHKE- 14-255-2A12/UTB/TG
YOUR REF :.....................

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL SENT TO THIS DEPARTMENT FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR LATE COUSIN'S MR P.N.RHOACHKIL,FUND . DEPOSITED IN THIS BANK WITH ACCOUNT NUMBERS 14-255-2A12/UTB/TG . IN THE AMOUNT OF $30,000.000 MILLION USD PRESENTLY IN THE VAULT ACCOUNT OF IN THIS BANK GOLD TRUST BANK (GTB) . UNTILL HIS DEATH WAS ONE OF OUR MOST VALUED CUSTOMER . WE ARE INDEED VERY SORRY FOR HIS SUDDEN DEATH . MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE . IN ACCORDIANCE WITH ALLIED BANKING EDICT ACTICLE 5. SEC. 124 .SUB. SEC 16 OF ALLIED BANKING RULES AND REGULATIONS YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO COMPLETE THIS OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIARE. AND SEND TO BANK ACCORDINGLY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO THE DEPARTMENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FEE (500,EURO) THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONAIRE AND DOCUMENTS , THIS WILL ENABLE THIS BANK GOLD TRUST BANK EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT IN EUROPE IMMEDIATELY .

OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIARE

1 CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT......................
2 AMOUNT OF MONEY DEPOSITED...................
3 NUMBER OF CHILDREN IF ANY...................
4 NATIONALITY.................................
5 PROFESSION..................................
6 AGE AS AT TIME OF DEATH ....................
7 CAUSE OF DEATH..............................
8 DEATH CERTIFICATE...........................
9 COMPANY NAME (If any) ......................
YOUR BANKING DETAILS.
- RECIEVING BANK ADDRESS......................
- RECIEVING BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS..............
- A SCANNED PAGE OF ANY VALID IDENTITY FROM YOUR
COUNTRY ......................................

NB: YOU HAVE TWO OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS (72hrs.) TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THIS INFORMATIONS/DOCUMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION FEE TO THIS BANK GOLD TRUST BANK OF TOGO FOR OFFICIAL PROCESSING.
BEST REGARDS,

DR.GIDO USMAN.
DIRECTOR ,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT .

because of the uncle becoming cousin thing, i send this...
Quote:

WHEN DID A COUSIN GET INVOLVED IN THIS? IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT
IT WAS AN UNCLE NAMED C.A.RHOACHKIL, NOW IT'S A COUSIN NAMED P.N.
RHOACHKIL?

THIS IS VERY CONFUSING AND MAKES ME THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING
WRONG WITH THIS TRANSACTION.

ALSO I WAS TOLD WOULD BE GETTING DEATH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT PICTURE,
AND MORE. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY OF THOSE FROM OTHER PERSON.

and I get this from the bank in response:

Quote:
WE ARE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL, PLEASE SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE MR.P.N. RHOACHKIL THAT WAS WHEN I AM WRITTING THE INFORMATION, BEAR WITH ME ON THAT? THE NAME OF OUR COSTOMER IS MR.C.A.RHOACHKIL THAT DEPOSITED THIS FUND WITH OUR BANK HERE IN LOME-TOGO,AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIARE INCLUDING THE APPLICATION FEE (500,EURO) THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONAIRE AND DOCUMENTS , THIS WILL ENABLE THIS BANK EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT IN EUROPE IMMEDIATELY .

OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIARE

1 CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT......................
2 AMOUNT OF MONEY DEPOSITED...................
3 NUMBER OF CHILDREN IF ANY...................
4 NATIONALITY.................................
5 PROFESSION..................................
6 AGE AS AT TIME OF DEATH ....................
7 CAUSE OF DEATH..............................
8 DEATH CERTIFICATE...........................
9 COMPANY NAME (If any) ......................
YOUR BANKING DETAILS.
- RECIEVING BANK ADDRESS......................
- RECIEVING BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS..............
- A SCANNED PAGE OF ANY VALID IDENTITY FROM YOUR
COUNTRY .....................................

LASTLY YOU ADVISE TO SEND THE APPICATION FEE IN THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY NAME IMMDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THIS.

THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY IS AS FOLLOWS

KANU ONYEBUCHI ANTHONY

LOME-TOGO

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM AGENT IN YOUR COUNTRY,YOU SHOULD SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS TO MY BOX .

YOURS TRUELY

DR GIDO USMAN

and this from the barrister -- notice his name has changed from Barr. William aguh (aka Barr. Aguh) to Willy in the sig (I kept calling him Mr. Willy) to Pierre Tack on the from portion of email:

Quote:

Subject: URGENT RESPONSED

How are you today,? I have beening expecting to hear from you if you have
send the applicatio to the bank as i advise you to do,Get back to me if you
have send the application to the bank,So that i will send you the death and
deposit certificate that will back you as the real beneficialry and next of
kin.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks and god bless.

Barr Willy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic