SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sleepless in Cote D'Ivoire - Gillian Chung in the Big Apple

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this will be my first time to publish my bait and on going as well. I have decided to use my avater girl as my character to lure my lads. This will make my life easier cos no more asking me for passport, identification and western union transfer, only marriage. Using a female character does solve a lot of problems in baiting and all you need to do is send tons of pics (already freely available on the Internet) to the lad's inbox.

Gillian Chung is me aka my avater.

Jerry Joseph is the scammer.

Here is the first email:

Quote:

Mr. Jerry Joseph From Bank Of Africa.

Dear Partner
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
I am a staff of Bank Of Africa. I am writing following an
oppurtunity in my office that will be of imense benefit to both of us.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of �10.5million
British Pounds Sterling (Ten million five hundred thousand British
Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers
Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in
the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January
2000, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about
the
crash on visiting this site.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ and
http://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html

Please acknowledge receipt of this message furnishing me with the
following information if you are interested.(1).A Beneficiary name and
banking
details(2)Details particulars of your contact address.(3)Direct
Telephone
and fax numbers,I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total sum
and
5% for any expense you in cure on final of this transaction from my
bank
as I will advise you to kindly desist from responding at all if you do
NOT
intend to render any assistance.

Thanks and best regards,
Joseph Jerry

and my reply is

Quote:

Dear Joseph Jerry,

I am interested in this transaction, please tell me more.

By the way, Joseph, where are you?

Gillian

Last edited by wilson888 on Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:34 am; edited 5 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Jerry is ready to get down to business with the usual script:

Quote:

Dear Gillian

goog to hear from you that shows your willingness to assist me in this transaction.

Regarding to your question i want to let you know that i am in the bank and i work with the bank and i am the banker to the deceased person that was why i was able to gather all the information about this transaction.so i am in cote d'ivoire.

base on the information i have i want to let you know that the transaction nis 100% risk free because i am an insider.my job is to giev the neccessary infomrtaion at all time so all you need is to follow my instruction and advise at all time for us to succed.

Now tha bank do not know that i know anything about this but the bank is expecting the deceased partner or relation to come and make claims but nonse suffaced so it is an oppoturnity for us to make it in life.

what i need now is your willingness to assist me in this transaction,i can not do it myself and it has cost me a lot to gather the information for us to have success in this transaction.to let you know hwo i confide in you

Here is the brief information of the account:
Account information:
Name of Bank: BIAO BANK.
Account number: BIAO CI. 212298AC
Type of Account:Suspense.
Amount involved at the moment:10.5 MILLION POUNDS
Source of fund: General Contractors
and Trade (Import and Export).
Name of Company: MORRIS INVEST MENTS.
Referees in the bank:
1- CHIDEK INVESTMENT COMPANY ABIDJAN.
2- WATACO WESTAFRICA SARL ABIDJAN

i advise you send to me your personal phone and fax number so that we can proceed.

i hope to hear from you
Joseph

�S� listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920

Well, what would my avater say?

Quote:

Dear Jerry Joseph,

Happy to receive your email. Since you're in Cote D'ivoire and I
haven't met you before, I would like to know more about you in order
to put my mind at ease.

Are you a white man? Are you married?
How many languages do you speak?
Do you like traveling?
What book are you reading now?

As a model, I will be traveling to Germany on 6 June 2005 and I hope
you can reply me soonest.

Gillian

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, he replied

Quote:

Dear Gillian,

Thanks for your urgent mail.please always put your mind at ease .the transaction is 100% risk free as i told you ealier.all you need is to follow my advise,i really need your assistance because i am a common civil servant,i know God have open a way for me so i need your help to realize this.

I am back man here we are black colour people and i am not married and i need to get married that is why i am thanking God for the oppoturnity he gave me to be rich.so that i can get married.i have been thinking how i will take care of my kids with my small salary.
I speak two languages English and French.

I love travelling,infact i wxant as soon as this money is transfered to your account i will travel immediatle to come to meet with you so that we can invest the fund i a good business in your country.

Ilove reading bible the book of life and success.

So tell me about you what you do for a living.if you are married with kids or what,what you like most.and where you are now.

Finally tell me you willingess to assist me without disappionting me because i confide in you for the sucess of this transaction.

i will advise you call me on this number so that we can talk 0022507490605.so that i can give you the contact of the bank director for yout to contact with him as the foreignpartner of mr morris and instruct him to transfer the fund into your account while i monitorthe transfer in the bank.

i hope to hear from you
sincerely yours
Joseph.

�S� listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920

Oh no! The modality! How I hate it ordering my avater to do that and talk this... no way and time to try to get this lad off script:

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

I love your email.

I am single too and I am working as a model. Yesterday and today I
have photo shot for a catalogue. Because I am in location for the
photo shot I do not have my bank details with me. I need to return to
my apartment to get it on Monday. But again, I have to travel to
Germany that afternoon. If I can't send you email on Monday, I will
try to send you on Tuesday.

My agent always push me to do more jobs and she hide my laptop so that
I could concentrate on my work.

Here are two photos I took earlier this year while I was in Asia. Do I
look pretty?

I think black model are strong and have a good physical body. Jerry,
do you have a good body? I think they are sexy when do underwear
photoshot.

My agent, Ms. Linda Johnson always look into my emails. So, I will
delete the email after i read them so, sometimes, I need you to email
me things again and I am a very forgetful person.

How old are you Mr. Jerry? Are you a handsome man?

Gillian

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well? Let's see how Jerry reacted to those pictures?

Quote:

Dear Gillian

i saw your pic and i fail in love with you.you are an angel.i wish to call you my angel will you accept that name if you accept don't fail to left me know immediately.

listen this is God's doing God knows i need to marry and through this transaction God gave me a wife,that means the only thing remaining now is the money in the bank and i will not delay to go ahead and marry you.

Gillian how can she have access to your private mail address.please this is very very dangerous to this transaction you have to get another confidential email address immediately please for the safety of this transaction.

my dear i am a poor young man and God said wife are help meet,please i want you to tell me first if you love me.
2 if you will help me by all means for this money to be transfered into your account

I am just 23 to 24 years old i just gratuated from universty of Cocody and God's so kind i got a job with the bank and saw the wonderful oppoturnity,so you i have to make use of it.

My dear you have to be fast over this transaction as soon as this money is transfered into your account we will invest heavily in modaling.

I also attach my two pics to you.do well to call me on this number i need to hear your voice and talk better with you,you have to find every means possible and call me today 0022507490605

Here is the contact of the banker and your need to contact him first thing tommorrow morning and let him know that you are the cousin of the deceased Morris Thompson and you wish them to transfer the fund into your accoun and you send the m the account and they will tell you the modalities of transfering the money since the money is in a suspense coded account.
BANK OF AFRICA CI
EMAIL.info_bankafrica.email.com
DIRECT LINE.0022508098512
FAX.002252503647
CONTACT PERSON.DR PAUL KOFFI.

Kindly fell free to contact with him he will be happy to hear from you and as soon as the information come to me i will immediatley recomend you and he will approve the transfer.
i hope to hear from you
sincerely yours love
Jerry.

Ummmm... I think I have seen those pics somewhere...

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marriage? Shocked

Well, if he want to marry my avater then stop asking for money! Well, let see, can more photos make him off his script?

Quote:

Dear Jerry Joseph,

So you like my photos? Here are some more. One of the is quite recent
taken for a clothing catalogue. Others are with friends, a photoshot
job in Singapore and my very first photoshot portfolio sent to the
many agencies.

I am so tired! I just got back from Germany. Tomorrow, I need to go to
Paris for a Kenzo show. My agent, Linda Johnson, and a couple of girls
will be going as well. I hope I can get into John Galliano show as
well. Anyway, catwalk is so different from photoshot, so I don't know
how I will handle it in Paris. After that I will head for New York new
week for some summer photoshot and shows.

You look kinda cute in the photos. Do you have photos in swimwear? I
love to see your body.

Ooops, my agent want me to do my talk to her now. I need to go. Can
you tell me what you want? If I call you, my agent will be next to me
and listen to what I say? Do you want that? email me when I wake up!

Love

Gillian

So, will he declare his true love to my avater?

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, he is off scripting now. But I want more!

Quote:

My lovely Gilian,

I gone through your mail and have seen all the photos you sent to me,they are nice and good.

Secondly i can see that you are such a busy person,do you think that if i marry you that you will have time to take care of me as a wife?

Honey do you even put in to consideration the urgency involved in this transaction,today you are in germany tommorrow Paris.since you are coming to paris will you make time to come here and see me.i don't have private camera for me to snap sexy photo for you,i prefer you come here so that you see me in person and see whatever you want to see from you knowing very well .i came from onre kind family that if someone will see me on net sexy it will distroy my family reputation.i am dieing to see you in person and that will even help you to visit the bank for them to make the transfer fast into your account.

Honi have you sent your account details to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your account.please this is very very important youi have to contact the bank and tell them that you the cousin of late Mr Morris Thompson who have 10.5 million puonds with there bank and you wish that the bank to transfer the fund into your account and they wiull tell you the modalities for transfer of ther fund since the account need to be re-activated because it was deposited in a suspense coded account.

please honi you have to look for a confidential place to call me so that we can talk heart to heart talk i beging to die of your love,i know the transfer of the money will be the for our marriage and for investing the money into modaling what do you think.

if it means hidding in your bart room that for the love you have for me i need to hear from you love is all about caring and showing kindness.

Honi read my lips i love and i need your urgent help do something fast to help your love.

i hope to recieve your call as soon as you wake up my line is open to recieve your call

sincerely yours love
Jerry

Now, will he take off his clothes for Gillian? What next? Twisted Evil

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's only one word for this lad's love:

BUKKAKKE

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, start asking for his personal details.. shall send him a questionaire to become a model to keep him busy? Maybe next time. See if he willing answer my request:

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

You said you love me, are you for real? We haven't even dated and now
you ask me for marriage? So you must love me very much?

Yes, I will be going to Paris tomorrow morning by train. Hopefully, we
will get there before lunch but my agent don't want me to eat too much
so that I might gain weight.

It will be a busy day tomorrow and the day after, however, my dear
Jerry I shall be back in the weekend to London. I hope maybe you can
call me. You know how forgetful I am with the packing and unpacking.

I did some really sexy lingerie photoshot, do you want to see them? If
so, why don't you send me in your swimwear to show you love to me. You
don't need to be shy if you ask me to be your wife. I hope there is
nothing wrong with your body!

Where do you live? Can you give me your address? I think I can have a
couple of days free and can fly and meet you.

It is very late at night and I don't want to wake my roommate. She has
to work early tomorrow and she is very pretty Spanish girl!

Love

Gillian

With sexy lingerie photoshot as bait, I hope he will get naked! Twisted Evil
Maybe I should bring in the sexy Spanish girl? She is very nosy about her roommate emails and dying for some romantic emails! Razz

To be continued....

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is off script but not too stupid and he asked our dear Gillian for stuff! Evil or Very Mad How dare he ask without first giving us sexy photos!

Quote:

Dearest Galian,

listen i told you earlier on that my knowing you is the doing of the lord.because i need a wife.but i believe that marraige is a gradual process.my love for you is for real.i don't know why you don't want to call me so that i will hear your wonderful voice.

i need to see you face to face i believe trhat will solve the problem of our love

Honi i know how forghetfull you can be but not in my case and to my love i learn to, love and not to hold back my love for need you constant attension and communication.

Honi i would have love to give you sexy pics but you know i don't have personal labtop and personal camera.if you can send me camera and labtop,it wil be easy for me here there are many hadkers on net they easily run my carrier so please do understand with me i wil appreciate every pic you will send to me thgrough you personal labtop that shows you are respinsibly but if it is in open place i will not appreciate it.

infact here ismy address rue 121 cocody
Abidajan cote d'ivoire
West Africa.

i wil be glad if you can come here since you will in paris today it is few hours journey.you can now have me as you want.as soon as you come in call me on this number so that i can come and pick you 0022507490605

i am waiting to hear from you
yours love
Jerry.

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are moving fast. Isn't it romantic to meet in New York in early summer (probably not!). It aren't When Harry Met Sally (TM), right? Or Sleepless in Settle (TM)? Anyway, see if the lad get caught on this one!

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

You talk about the Lord, are you a Christian? Well, I don't really
believe in as my family are buddist. We don't eat meat on the 1st day
and the 15th of the lunar month.

Why did you say you don't want to talk to me? Did you not get my
telephone number? I was expecting you to call as I have tried and keep
getting an engaged tone. How do I dial from London to Cote d'ivoire? I
even called customer services and ask for instructions but it doesn't
work and it wasted me the whole night doing this! Do you know that!
Even my agent ask me where I am calling! They will think I am crazy!

You think you have problem loving me? But young woman these days must
have a career of their own, don't you think so? I really don't mind if
my boyfriend earn less than me as long he is honest with me and love
me and do what I ask him to.

I was thinking of sending you a flight ticket to your address so that
we could meet in New York since I will stay there for 2 to 3 weeks. In
that case, you can explain to me how much you love me. Promise me you
will meet me in New York?

Oh by the way, I need to passport number and name to purchase the
flight for you. Sorry jerry, I can only buy you economic class, is
that fine by you?

Love

Gillian

Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You were pronouncing it "Coated Ivory", weren't you? No wonder they thought you were crazy...

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see how hooked the lad it. Tell him to call you agency in London at +44 704 012 2716 - 38 minutes of music-on-ignore, and then drops the lad into voice mail.

Z
(I love Asterisk systems and international VoIP numbers)

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zed, Many thanks! I hope the lad is hopelessly hooked. Twisted Evil

galgathon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The swine... I thought he was in love with me! I haven't gotten any marriage proposal though, so good job there.

I am hurt, though. How are my stolen pictures ever going to compete with yours?
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this Jerry guy is calling my avater his "honi" now. Well, he admitted he is poor. Poor lad but with his heard set on my avater. So, shall I tell this guy to call Zed's number? This will nuke his bank account if he is telling the truth. Oh, love is blind!

Quote:

Honi,

where there is love there is nothing like religion.so keep that one aside it has nothing to do with our love.

you told me earlier that you forget easily.you did not give me any number to call you may be you think so,

it is very very easy for you to dial here this how you dial 0022507490605 and you send or you dial 22507490605 simply it must go.yes i have problem loving younthe way i want.the distance is much and you travel almost everyday.when wil you have time for me to show you my love to you.
first i begged you to call me so that i can here your voice you did not do that i told you to come here so that we can see and share our love you did not come,but honi love is kindness and caring you don't care about me and my feelings.

you know i am a low income earner and how can i leave my little job in the bank to trave to meet with you my plans was as soon as the money is transfer into your account i will then resign from my job and come over to stay with you

I have not travel before i don't have passport.in the first place my salary is from hand to mouth and pay off my house rent you don't understand why i really ned that money in the bank.

but if you can buy me ticket it will be easy and better that you send the money for me here so that i can get a passport and use it to buy the ticket and come over to meet with you.that is if you don't mind and care for me and my love towards you.i a a very nice and caring person infact when you meet withnyou and date me you will not like to know any other man in your whole life.

Honi it will be better for you to send me the ticket fee and assist me to get a passport here and use the number to get a ticket that is if you can not come you better do it this way.

i am dieing of your love
hope to see you
sincerely and love your
Jerry.

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I love to mess with the lad's mind!

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

I am now in Paris, using the computer in the Hotel. Anyway, I will
make this email short before I type you a long one when I return to
London.

I have sent you 10,000 Euros to your address by courier, the hotel
people was so helpful telling me that should be sufficient for you to
get a passport and an American Visa. Also with the help of the hotel
staff, they managed to get hold of Air France and allow me to buy a
flight ticket for you. The ticket is round trip from Abidjan Felix
Houphouet Boigny to New York JFK. You are flying Air France and then
American Airlines. I have told me your situation, they say once you
get your passport, tell me your passport number and you can pick up
the ticket from Air France. I also gave them your photos for
identification.

You can call my London Model Agency (UK dialing code) and 0704 012
2716 or 704 012 2716. I am never good at numbers but the hotel staff
told me I should take out the 0 but I don't know so I put two numbers
here just in case.

Isn't the hotel staff nice? They even let me use their computer to email you!

What did you study at university my little Jerry and what is your job
position at the bank? I am sure they will let you have your holidays!
Well the hotel stuff is curious how we met!

Got to go back up to my room now!

Love

Gillian

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did my lad drop me after calling Zed's number? Maybe and I hope he called and listen to that lovely music for 38 mins. Anyway a reminder to Jerry that his "Honi" is going to New York tomorrow. (Busy getting his real passport?) Twisted Evil

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

I will be flying to New York tomorrow and will be there for a month.
Please let me know your passport number so that I could get the ticket
issued for you.

love

Gillian

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Jerry is more worried about the money and concern the exact figures more than my lovely avater! Crying or Very sad
I guess he didn't call that number but I guess he will be curious later on when I mention I left for him in London.
Did he get jealous that I met boy? Twisted Evil Wait... did I mention I met anyone in Paris.. Nope... but why would he suspect? Oh yes, the lovely hotel staff, isn't he handsome? Twisted Evil Okay! enjoy your read:

Quote:

honi,

i am suprise at your mail.how come you sent 10,000 Euros to me with courier or you want to send me money with couriier.,it is not the safest way of sending money here.i am worried over the way you do things and you tell me that you love me,everyday you are travelling.and in all this your travelling you have not make out time to come here and visit me and let us see face to face which is the most important things.money is not love waht i want is your love how can you send me moeny with corrier while they have western union and money gramm transfer.which is the best and the easiest way of transfering money.

i am worried over the fee you send you sent to me is it 1,000.00euros or 10,000euros.how did you send it did you give them my phone number which courier line is that? what is the control code?how did you package it or did you left it open or what ? i am worried honi.

now you are in paris how can i call your number in london,honestly i need to see you.i heard fail in love but when i do it use to be a crasy one.

i thougt i have told you before that i studied accountancy and i work as a cashier in the bank.

do well to clearify me if you sent money or not if you haven't send the money, it could have being better for you to send the money by western union money gramm so that i can be able to recieve it today and start the procing of the passport.

kindly get back i wait to hear from you urgently,one moer thing do you meet boy during your trips don4t lie to me tell me the truth
with love
Jerry.

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Jerry aren't that stupid. He wants photo of me in Paris. Nah... I won't let him have it for now. Let him suffer.

Quote:

Honi.

let me have the pic of your work in paris i know it will be beautiful.
your love as soon as i get the moeny i will try and get the passport and send the number to you the most important things is passport and visa before ticket
take care
Jerry

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, an email before I hit Paris. Surely Jerry will worried about the Money but everything seems to hit him so fast he doesn't has time to think (well, he did, the whole weekend!).

Oh, isn't Gillian lovely? Wink

Quote:

Dear Jerry,

You really miss me? Tell me how much you love me? Ok, here is one of
the photoshot I did in Paris. The rest is in the advertising company.

Well, I gave the money to the Hotel Manager, Jean-Pierre Jeunet and he
said he will arrange for the money to be transfer to you. He seems to
be a very nice man and ask if I could see him again. He even bought me
flowers when I left Paris. French people are so romantic, don't you
think? He said he wanted to come to New York as well. What do you
think?

Don't worry, I am sure the 10,000 Euros will get to you very soon. I
gave Jean your name and he said he will arrange it with a Bank in
France.

The number is my London agency, sometimes, they will transfer the call
to my agent, Linda? She is horrible!

So busy now, write you when I am in New York. Oh dear! Jean is calling
again now!

Love

Gillian

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, some background on the lad.

The IP from the lad's emails are consistent and I keep getting it from Spain. Maybe the lad is using some Satelliate rely or something. Anyway, below is the whois info:

Quote:

City From IP
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

IP: 62.37.236.185
City: Unknown

Country Code: ES
Currency: EUR [euros]
Private IP? No
Known Proxy? No

Correction: the Lad is using Latinmail, so both cannot be traced, funny huh?

Last edited by wilson888 on Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like youre doing really well with this one, getting him hooked so very well Smile Smile

looking forward to more updates - best of luck with him!

btw, sent out a line to the surplus lottery email you posted (thanks), if i get a nibble planning on trying similar modality.
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilson888 wrote:
Well, some background on the lad.

The IP belongs to www.uni2.es, the Spanish branch of Wanadoo (part of France Telecom). A tracert with that IP-address will lead you to latinmail. Explains the spanish anti-virus message in his footer. I take it Gillians adoring fan mails from Latinmail?

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Number 16
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea. Perhaps you should send your new bf a copy of the hollaback girl video by gwen stefani, (or make him look for it on the net) and tell him your in that video and you want him to see you in it. Then demand he find which part your in and become very despondent and dissappointed when he can't find out exactly where you are. If you haven't seen that video there are a bunch of asian chicks in it, so it should be good for a few good slaps and a bunch of Gwen Stefani........ watch it, rewind, watch it, rewind. i can see him calling over all his Mugu buddies over to help him find you and them listening to that stupid song about a million times.

Just an idea....
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, did I piss him off?

Was he jealous? Angry?

I hope I did screw his mind up.

Well, will he reply?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic