SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Voodoo charmbait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With great thanks to foxglove, for posting this:
http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42730

I sent the following reply to the format letter provided by foxglove above to myself and BCC'd one hundred mugus:

Quote:
Subject: Re: LOVE CHARM TO HOLD YOUR MAN.

Dr. Eze Peters,

I am very interested in your traditional medicine that prevents women
getting unwanted pregnancy. Please to tell me more about this bangle
and how effective it is. Do not hesitate also to let me know of anything
else which you might have to offer.

Many thanks,

Baiter Name.

On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:38:20 -0400, <[email protected]> said:
> HELLO,
>
> I am DR. EZE PETERS ,reknown
> spiritual leader and African traditional medine doctor. I do prepare
> powerful love charms for women to hold their boyfriend or husband.
>
> It is a guaranteed traditional love charm that never fails. The love
> charm do
> not permit you man to have an eye over another woman in this planet
> earth. The love charm acts so powerfully that the man sees you as a
> queen anyday,anytime.
>
> Time has gone when men use women and dump with reckless abandon.
>
> Hold your man now.! ! !
>
> Also available, African traditional medicine that prevents women
> getting unwanted pregnancy. Is a bangle women put at her waist and she
> never gets pregnant,whenever she wants to get pregnant,she removes the
> bangle from her waist,it is as simple as this. Whichever one, contact
> me today.
>
> Contact : Dr. Eze peters
>
> EMAIL : [email protected]
>
> Thank you.

Now, let's see how many mugus are willing to change their names and get on board with this unusual scam.

Mugu Number One

Quote:
Subject: REPLY URGENT.

Dear,

Thank you for your mail. Regards to your mail, my charm that prevents women from getting unwanted pregnancy work very effective, it is something you apply before sexing a woman and it is called the greatest black magic in the whole Africa.

I have so many charms that protects men from contracting sexual diseases, it is no fear in having sex with any body ok.

I have my certificate from the Federal ministry of health here in my country to be given both home and abroad person who demands for it, therefore apply today or make a request ok.

I still have other once that protects bullets from hitting your body or that protects bullets from penetrating into you.

I still have other charms that can tell you if any business proposed to you are real or fake and what you can get from it.

For more informations please give me your phone number so that I can contact you through phone and discuss more of this charms on phone ok.

Ending with best regards,

EZE.

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Dr Eze Peters,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is much appreciated.

As I mentioned before, I am very interested in your charm that
prevents unwanted pregnancies for women, and I am extremely glad to
hear of its effectiveness. I am also interested in your charm that
protects men from bullets, as well as your charm that will allow you
to know whether business is real or fake.
These would be extremely
useful to me.

Do not hesitate to contact me further regarding these items. I am
overjoyed to have come in contact with someone who can provide such
items. I look forward to your reply. Also, please provide me with
your phone number for further discussion. If you are unable to get
through to me, please leave me a message with a number where I can
reach you and I will call back as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

Baiter Name.
Baiter Phone Numbers

Quote:
Subject: REPLY URGENT.

My dear Baiter Name,

I must say thank you very much for showing some appreciation to me.
Regards to your mail, all my charms are very active and it works in any climatic condition or geographical area it finds it self ok.

As regards to the charm that prevents women from unwanted pregnancy, it is called MAGANI GWURANTASHI (Black Cream), it has no side effect and it works more covenant than CONDOMS because you will be having all the sexual sensation you needed from a woman. It is like a cream, it is no more in commiting abortion, it has attractive odors and it makes you last long on top of a woman. And finally it is unbearable ok.

Regards to your second request, my charm that protects bullet is what most of the dreaded politicians, arm robbers, police and ECOMOG soldiers are using for their protections. It is widely used among most politicians in Nigeria(the giant of Africa) and even in America.
It works these ways, once bullets hits your body, it will fall on the ground without any cut, wound and talk more of paining you because it will not penetrate into your body tissue.
The name given to this charm is AKA ODESHI OR AGWO TURU MBE TURU OKPOKORO ( any Snake that attacks tortoise attacks a hard stone). It is an African bullet proof and it has no side effect and it is something you can borrow to any one who shall respect the rule and regulation of the charm for preliminary use and to refund back to you after use.

Regards to your third request, my charm that shows you whether a business is for real or fake is extra active, it is widely used by business men and women that deals with people who lives very distant home from them. It determines if a business proposal to you from the people you have not met before is real or fake. I made this charm because of the recent scam from the whole part of the world. The name given to this charm is IKUKU (breeze) because it works like air, it shows you the truth in a particular subject.

If you have been proposed by any one on net or physical, forward any his or her message to me because I am going to give you the grace of telling you whether it is real or fake ok.

This is my phone number: , you can call me to hear from me ok.

I can provide all this items to you through DHL if you really need them or if you can come to my country and see things your self. All my charms are long lasting, tested and guaranteed.

Try me today and see a great change in your ways.

May our ancestors guide us through the right part, ameen.

Your faithfuly,

Dr. Eze Peters.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where that one goes...

Mugu Number Two

Quote:
Subject: in the first mail your asked to use this my private mail id ok.

FROM;DR EZE PETER.
ATT;Baiter Name

Hello friend your reply to my mail has been recieved with clear understanding.
well to your questions,in the first place you should know that if this bangle for prevention of pregnancy does not work effectively,there is no way most girls from my country that goes for body haulking in Italy will be petronising me regularly ok,it is this waist bangle they use,then after doing the haulking business in Italy if they get back to our country here they remove it get married and still have their kids comfortably.
So be rest-assured that once you are on it u will never get pregnanted by any man unless the day or time you want ok.
The next is the charm that can make a man do what ever you request of him.
then if you are still interested as indicated in your previous mail do give me your telephone no and postal address with which you will recieve it.
then i hope you know the cost, but if you dont i will then send price list and instructional manual of charms prepared by me to you or may be if i have any of my customers in your country i might ask her to personally bring the list to you.
Thanks and God bless.
Dr Eze Peters

Quote:
Subject: send all your mail to this private mail id Asap

FROM;DR EZE PETERS
ATT;Baiter Name

HELLO FRIEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PREVIOUS MAIL HAS BEEN RECIEVED WITH THE CONTENTS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, WELL FOR BEING EFFECTIVE YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT MOST GIRLS FROM MY COUNTRY THAT ARE IN ITALY FOR BODY HAULKING BUSINESS IS FROM ME THEY GET BOTH THE WAIST BANGLE FOR PREGNANCY PREVENTION AND THE CHARM THAT MAKES MEN PAY THEM WHAT EVER AMOUNTTHEY CHARGE THEM FOR A ROUND OF SEX, AND I WANT YOU TO ALSO KNOW THAT IF IT IS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE THEY WILL NOT BE PETONISING ME ALWAY TO AN EXTENT THAT THEY INTRODUCE SOME OF THEIR WHITE LADY FRIENDS TO ME OK.
THEN THE ISSUE OF THE NEXT CHARMS I CAN PREPARE IT IS WHEN I SEND THE PRICE LIST TO YOU THEN YOU SEE OTHER ONCE OF YOUR CHOICE THEIR.
SO DO SEND TO ME YOUR TELEPHONE NO AND POSTAL ADDRESS WITH WHICH YOU WILL RECIEVE IT ASAP,THEN I HOPE YOU KNOW THE PRCE FOR THIS WAIST BANGLE BUT IF YOU DONT LET ME KNOW AS TO ENABLE ME SEND IT WITH THE INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL.WITH THIS YOU WILL CONTROL PREGNANCY CAUSE IT IS WHEN YOU WANT PREGNANCY THAT YOU WILL HAVE IT BY REMOVING THE BANGLE FROM YOUR WAIST.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS
DR EZE PETERS.

I sent him essentially the same reply that I sent to Mugu Number One.

Quote:
HERE ARE THE PRICE LIST.

FROM;DR EZE PETERS.
ATT;Baiter Name.

YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECIEVE WITH CLEAR UNDERSTANDING,I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE NEED FOR ME TO HAVE YOUR PHONE NOS AS WELL AS YOU HAVING MINE.NOW HERE ARE MY PHONE NO'S(1)00 234 80 332 123 52 (2)00 234 80256 37552 OR 00 234 1 7736 429 ALL ARE FUNTIONAL AND YOU ARE FREE TO CALL ANY TIME OF THE DAY
THEN TO THE PRICE LIST THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS.

(1)CHARM TO CONTROL MAN OR WOMAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT IS VIS---AVIS
COST =$648 (SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTY EIGHT DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE

(2)CHARM FOR PREVENTION OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY eg (the waist bangle)
COST=$810 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS) INCLUDING POSTAGE

(3)CHARM TO GAIN FAVOUR FROM PEOPLE.
COST=$312(THREE HUNDRED AND TWELV DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE

(4)COMANDING TONE CHARM.
COST=$1,040(ONE THOUSAND FOURTY DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE.

(5)CHARM TO DRIVE AWAYBAD SPIRITS FROM YOUR ENVIRONMENTS.
COST=$756(SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE

(6)CHARM TO ATTRACT YOUR CHOICE OF MAN 0R WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE.
COST=$1,315(ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN DOLLARS INCLUDING POSTAGE

(7)CHARM TO COMMAND INFLUENCE.
COST=$2,410(TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE (IS MOSTLY USED BY AFRICAN HEADS OF STATES)

(8)CHARM TO MAKE YOU CONTROL CONGRIGATION LIKE IN THE CHURCH OR COMMUNITY MEETINGS.
COST=$1,202(TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWO DOLLARS) INCLUDING POSTAGE

(9) CHARM FOR WINNING OF CASES LIKE IN THE COURT OR AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK
COST=$510(FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS) INCLUDING POSTAGE

(10)CHARM FOR ATTRACTION.
COST=$321(THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE DOLLARS)INCLUDING POSTAGE

AND MANY MORE THAT WILL BE COMUNICATED TO YOU AS WE GET ALONG WITH YOUR PATRONAGE AND YOUR INTRODUCTION OF SOME OTHER INTERESTED PERSONS FROM YOUR COUNTRY THAT MIGHT NEED TO USE OUR CHARMS.CHOSE THE ONES OF YOUR CHOICE AS TO ENABLE US SEND YOU INFORMATIONS YOU WILL USE TO SEND ITS COST.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS.
DR EZE PETERS.

Mugu Number Three

Quote:
Subject: HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENT

Sir,
I am offering you one of the charm with
chacandile, african doffcolt and cikies. I can only
get this in the night market and will do it also in
the night, so get me $500 to purchase this items, and
your personal information abndalso the particular
lady,s pic,and also tell mme how it can get to u.
Or u can pay for spiritual delivery.Which is 100
pounds. I await your responce.

Best Regards,
Mubane

Mubane? I wrote to Eze Peters. I'll let him slide because I didn't bother making up a funny name for the mugu in this one and I'm not expecting any documents anyway.

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Dr Eze Peters,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is much appreciated.

As I mentioned before, I am very interested in the charms which you
are offering. Please explain to me what you mean by "spiritual
delivery," as this might be something in which I am interested.

Rest of the email was the same stuff the other mugus got

I just noticed that he hasn't written back, and it's been several days. I'll have to write to him again.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where this goes. I'm planning on telling them that I deal in imported magical trinkets and that I want to buy these charms from them in large quantities. Naturally, they're going to have to send me samples.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yeah; I'm getting voicemails from these guys, too. I'll post them whenever I get around to sorting out my voicemails.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last email to Mugu Number Two:

Quote:
Subject: Re: HERE ARE THE PRICE LIST.

My Dear Dr. Eze Peters,

Thank you very much for your recent mail. It is much appreciated.

Thank you also for providing me with your price list. Now that I am
sure that I am dealing with a serious individual who can provide the
items that I require, allow me to provide you with a bit of
information. I am the managing director of a firm which would be able
to distribute such items to customers throughout the northwestern
United States. Are you able to procure these items in large
quantities?

Many thanks,
Baiter Name.
Baiter Phone Numbers

Mugu replies:
Quote:
Subject: Re: HERE ARE THE PRICE LIST.

FROM;DR EZE PETERS.
ATT ;Baiter Name.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL WHICH THE CONTENTS ARE NOTED.
WELL AS OF GETTING IT IN LARGE QUANTITY YOUR SHOULD BE REST ASSURED YOU GET AS MANY AS YOU WANT CAUSE IS BEING PREPARED BY ME AND MY TWO STAFFS OK.
SO GO AHEAD IF YOU WANT A SERIOUS DEALINGS WITH ME.YOU CAN CALL ME THROUGH THE PHONE NO I SENT TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL CAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING YOURS TO NO AVAIL.
THANKS
YOUR DR EZE PETERS.

Glad to hear that there are two staffs involved. Can he turn them into serpents, though?

He also left a brief voicemail asking me to check my email.

EDIT: I figured out why I hadn't heard back from Mugu Number Three; his email account has been deaded.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to mail my reply to him twice to get a response, but it looks like our friend Mugu Number One is back on board!

I wrote:

Quote:
My Dear Dr. Eze Peters,

Thank you very much for your recent mail. It is much appreciated.

Thank you also for informing me that your charms are effective in all
parts of the world and under all climatic conditions. I am very
impressed to hear that your AKA ODESHI OR AGWO TURU MBE TURU
OKPOKORO charm is used by dreaded politicians.

Now that I am sure that I am dealing with a serious individual who can
provide the items that I require, allow me to provide you with a bit
of information. I would be interested in purchasing from you the
MAGANI GWURANTASHI, the AKA ODESHI OR AGWO TURU MBE TURU
OKPOKORO, and the IKUKU. I am the managing director of a firm which
would be able to distribute such items to customers throughout the
northwestern United States. Are you able to produce these items in large
quantities? What prices will you require for each item?

Many thanks,

Baiter Name.
Baiter Phone Numbers

Mugu replies, ready to set up shop:

Quote:
Subject: QUICK REPLY.

My Dearest Baiter Name,

I must thank you for your interesting messages, words can not convey how delighted I am for you are showing some interest in African tradition and culture. May our ancestors guide you through the right path in all your endevours, ameen.

Regards to your mail, I appreciate your offer in distributing my charms to all interested or customers throughout the northwestern United States Of America, in fact, this is my another opportunity in letting people outside the world to know more about this unbeatable charms and I promise to go according to your instructions in this business opportunity. I promise you that this business is profitable and I am going to make you my discoverer if people from your area started demanding my charms steady. But how are you going to advertize this items? You really know that it is hard to convince white people (forigners) unless you have the experience.

As regards to your question, Are you able to produce these items in large quantities? YES I can, I have some group of persons which our ancesstors choosed to be working with me, they knows most of the herbs that are needed for the charms. Therefore with the help of this choosed persons, I will be able to produce as much as your customers demands and I want to let you know that instaled a Herbal home since 1985 here in my village when I had the call from my ancesstors which is going concern.

My charms are all affordable, like the once you requested, I am going to give it to you at a comfortable price because of your kind words so far. I want you to purchase the once for your self then test it and see how it works before you make request for large quantities ok. So below are the prize list for the charms you requested:

ITEM................................................................................................PRIZE

MAGANI GWURANTASHI....................................................................$1000,00
AKA ODESHI OR AGWO TURU MBE TURU OKPOKORO......................$2500,00
IKUKU.................................................................................................$2000,00

Above prize list are fixed prize in International business but due to our friendship, love and joy I have for your support and offer, I am going to give you this charms as follows:

MAGANI GWURANTASHI.....................................................................$700,00
AKA ODESHI OR AGWO TURU MBE TURU OKPOKORO.......................$2000,00
IKUKU..................................................................................................$1500,00
TOTAL
$4200,00
I hope that's ok by you, thanks for your encouragement.

Here is a way of testing the AKA ODESHI for those who panics:
You place the charm on a goat, dog, cow, rat, bird etc or on any living thing around you and shoot the target and see what happens, that is when you see the power of African magic.

I am going to send the charms to you through Courier service. If I may ask you, do you have DHL agency in your area?

You are going to pay through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and give me your postal address, so as to send your requested items to you urgently so that we can start business immediately.

I thank you immensely for your encouragement, thanks once again and may our ancesstors guide us through the right path, ameen.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Eze Peters.

I especially liked the comment about how I "really know that it is hard to convince white people." I also liked the instructions for testing the bulletproofing charm. Let me just go out to the parking lot and round up some goats and we'll get down to business.

EDIT: I keep meaning to mention, if anyone actually wants to buy this kind of stuff, I found quite a few examples available on the Internet for around USD $20. Naturally, they won't come with the impressive guarantees that these mugus are offering.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Number Two is getting impatient and suspicious. He should get in touch with the mugu who has the charm to tell if business is real or not (which, now that I think about it, clearly doesn't work). To get everyone caught up:

Quote:
Subject: If you are serious why dont you get intouch with me.all these while.

FROM;DR EZE PETERS.
ATT;Baiter Name, misspelled.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE OK FOR ME AM ALRIGHT.
WELL I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOUR MAIL OR CALL SINCE I WROTE MY LAST MAIL TO YOU BUT TO NO AVAIL.
I FORGOT TO LET U KNOW THAT I ALSO KNOW HOW TO PREPARESOME HARBS INSIDE WATER OR HOT DRINK THAT WILL MAKE A MAN HAVE CONSTANT ERECTION WHEN YOU ARE WITH A WOMAN.
THAT IS THE MAN'S PRIVATE ORGAN CAN ONLY COME LESS STRONG WHERE HE RELEASES SPERM.
MEAN WHILE I HAVE BEEN TRYING THE PHONE NO SENT TO ME WITH OUT GETING INTOUCH THEN USE MINE TO CALL ME ON 00 234 80 332 123 52.
I ALSO WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE GOING TO CHINA BY 25-06-05 TO SUPPLY TO SOME PEOPLE THERE.
THANKS
DR EZE PETERS.

I wait a day, and then reply:

Quote:
Subject: Re: If you are serious why dont you get intouch with me.all these while.

My Dear Dr. Eze Peters,

Thank you very much for your recent mail. I apologize for my delay in
responding, as I have been very sick recently.

I am very glad to hear that you have two staffs working for you. It
is a great delight to me to hear that you will be able to supply these
items in large quantities. I am also very excited to now hear of this
preparation which will produce a constant erection. There is much
market for this type of product in my country.

Please inform me as to what quantities each product will be available
in. I would like to add these products to our inventory and begin
making wholesale purchaces from you as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Baiter Name.

Mugu writes back:

Quote:
Subject: Re: If you are serious why dont you get intouch with me.all these while.

FROM;EZE PETERS.
ATT ;Baiter Name, correctly spelled.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY MAIL.WHICH I HAVE CLEAR UNDERSTANDING.
NOW PLS THERE IS NO NEED FOR MUCH TALKS ALL WE NEED FROM YOU IS MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ON HOW TO PAY FOR THE ONCE YOU WILL NEED FORGET ABOUT IF U WILL GET MUCH QUANTITY,IT IS OUR WORK JUST PUT US TO TASK OF GETTING WHAT EVER QUANTITY U WANT OK.
I DONT KNOW HOW SERIOU YOU ARE CAUSE THE PHONE NO YOU GAVE TO ME ALWAYS ENTERS VOICE MAIL EACH TIME I CALL,AND YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY EFFORTS TO CALL ME ON ANY OF THE PHONE LINES I GAVE TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL,SO IT MAKES THE WHOLE PLANS LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE UNSERIOU ONE,FOR NOW THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO KEEP IF ROLLING.
THANKS.
BARR EZE PETERS.

He's a barrister now? He was a doctor up to this point. Why is a lawyer doing all this witchdoctor stuff, to the point of employing two staffs to produce magical trinkets? I haven't decided whether to ask him or not.

NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might ask him about side effects. That sudden urge to change profession is very worrying to me. Was that from the honest business charm, the bulletproof charm?

And there are so much more questions to ask.
What happens if you use those charms simultanously? Do you need a license to import those charms?
What will the American Association of Witch Doctors and Other Practitioners of Benign Magic think of the fact some unknown African citizen exports his charms without them being properly tested by the AAWDOPBM? Will his charms prevent you from the curses that the AAWDOPBM sets upon you if they find out that you are using some unlicensed charms?

I think you can keep them busy for a while. I would not be surprised if he is able to "obtain" certificates, claiming his charms can be used in the US. That might cost you some money.... Naaah....

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic