SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Willy Wonka & the great nigerian email scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,
The Names Dave (27 UK), I'm newbie to this site and i think it's great. last week I just finished my first email scam with a rather amusing story. So i went looking for website where i could share my fun.

below you'll see all the emails i have regarding this.

Emails are displayed in the order they were received & sent. Please excuse the bad spelling and grammar in places.

The scammers emails are in bold.

Mr Hanny kuta
Telephone 234 8033562714
Email;[email protected]
Dear ,
I am an accoutant with CITIZEN INTERNTIONAL BANK ,My
name is Mr Hanny kuta a Banker. I am the Account officer to
ENGINEER (A. Barton ) a National of your
country,who is a contractor with the DEPERTMENT OF
PETROLUME RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS .

Here inafter shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN
2000, my client,his wife, and their three children were
involved in the the kenya airways flight with registration
number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination
Lagos and they all family died in this fatal aircrash on 30
JAN 2000 Since then I have made several inquiries to your
embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives,
this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member
of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you
to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits
werelodged, particularly the CITIZEN INTERNTIONAL
BANK.Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($35
million u s dollars)has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the
next tenofficial working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives
for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same
last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at
($35 million US Dollars)can be paid to you and then you and
me Can share the money.50% to me and 40% to you. While 10%
for unforeseen bottle necks we might incur in this
transaction an attorney will be contracted to helpus
revalidated and notarize allthe necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up any claim we maymake.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you. From
any breach of the law.
Best Regards,
Hanny kuta.

Dear Hanny,
I am very sorry to hear that you cannot find the next of kin to the deceased, although i did not know the person who died, I would like to help you with your problem as acting as next of kin for you, and split the money as you say. it would really help me out as i am getting married soon and am short of money!

Please let me know what i must do to help you in this matter.

Please also note that although my email address, says that my name is David King, my real name is William Wonka, this is the name I use for all banking purposes.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards

William Wonka

Dear william wonka,
Thanks for your reply and your williness to know more
about this business. This is to inform you that you share
same last name with my client late Eng Barton wonka who
died in plain crash. and i v made all effort to locate his
family but all my effort prove futal then i decided to
contact you since you sharethe same last name wonka for you
to asisst me trannsfer the fund into your norminated
account.

What I need mostly from you now is your full name,
address, bank account#and address, phone and fax#.For my
arttoney to process the needed document in your own name
also to change the name of the next of kin to your own
name.

moreso,I will be expecting your call and the needed
particulars.

Thanks
HANNY KUTA.

Dear Hanny,
I must say that I am very surprised and also very delighted to hear that I have the same surname as the person who died in the tragic crash, I thought my surname "wonka" was unique and nobody else I knew had the name. So maybe indeed it was a long lost distant relative of mine.
I have spoken to my girlfriend about this exciting offer, her name is Oompa Loompa she is from Africa too, although I can never remember where from.

I'm afraid though, that at the moment, I do not have a bank account, but my girlfriend does, and she says that she will put her account into my joint name, so that we can help you with this matter. As well as saving for our wedding, we are saving very hard for our own business, and the money you can bring us will help no end. We are planning on opening a Chocolate Factory, as Oompa's uncle is in the cocobean business back in her home town. Sometimes I think we should spend all of the money we have on a world cruise or something, and by a new house! But you're millions will help me fulfill my wildest dreams to make the biggest sweet factory in the world! Unless ofcourse Oompa's pot bellied pig cecil eats all the chocolate first!

Before I sort out the bank details I would be very grateful if you could send me your contact details, phone, address or something and explain to me exactly what happens next, as I am bound to have some questions to ask later.

Yours very excitedly

William Wonka
&
Oompa Loompa

Dear wonka,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL BEEN RECEIVED , THAT SHOWS
YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP OUT OF THIS TRANSACTION. VIVIDLY MY
RETIREMENT IS FAST APPROACHING ,SO I WANT TO INVEST
THIS PART OF MY FUND IN YOUR COMPANY . HAVING SAID THAT,
IWIIL APPRECIATE IF YOU WILL CONTACT MY ATTORNEY AS HE WILL
BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO GIVE YOU A COMPLETE INFORMATION
ON THIS TRANSACTION. HE IS BARRISTER RICHARD OBI BY NAMEAND
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]
WHILE YOU CAN CALL HIM ON 234-803-3246399 FOR FURTHER
INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATINS.
BEST REGARD
MR HANNY KUTA

Dear Hanny,
In you last email to me you wrote "dear wonka", please note that "wonka" is my Surname, my first name is William, but as i can see that we will become great friends, you may call me "Willy".

I have tried to phone you Attorney, but I keep getting an incorrect number. I am living in the United Kingdom, do you know what international phone code i need to dial, or can you tell me what country your Attorney is based in, that way i can find the number myself to phone him.

I have also tried emailing him, but at present my email account will not allow me to email a yahoo account, i don't know why.

We are going to the bank later to day, Oompa Loompa is going to add my name to her account, we will then be able to send you our bank details so you can send us payment.

I have spoken to Oompa and told her that you would like to invest into our chocolate factory and she is over the moon! She has many great plans for the place, she wants to have a large glass elevator that would reach to all floors and beyond, and maybe even have a chocolate river flowing through it. We would also open the factory up to the public where they could see how we made all of our chocolates. but as we would like to keep most of our workings secret we would only let people in who won a golden ticket from special chocolate bars that we sold! Oompa Loompa says that a lot of friends from her village in Africa could come and work for us, they are kinda short, but that means they can get into all the small gaps to help fix machinery when things go wrong.

There is also something I would like to know, My good friend Charlie and his Granpa Joe are very dear to my heart, I was wondering that if i gave you their bank details as well, would you be able to deposit some of my funds into their accounts as well? I think it would be a nice gift for them. When you get the bank details, mine, Charlie's and Granpa Joe, you could do it all in one go! I hope you don't mind.

How much money would you like to invest into my chocolate factory? We have most of the money need already, around �2,000,000 already in Oompa Loompa's account, we need around �15,000,000 in total to build the place, you said we would be getting around �10,000,000. so that would bring us to �12,000,000 could you spare the extra �3,000,000 as your investment? I could make you incharge of our golden egg lay geese or something.

I look forward to your reply!

This is so exciting!

Your Friend

Willy Wonka

DEAR WIILY,
THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD SUGGESTION PERTAIN TO THE
TRANSATION .I HAVE ORDER MY ATTORNEY TO REACH YOU
BASE ON THIS TRANSACTION . CONSEQUENTLY CONTACT A FRIEND
IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS TRANSACTION TO AVOID IMPLICATION
.PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS PHONE 009-234-803-3562714FOR MORE
DISCUSSION ON THE TRANSACTION.

BEST REGARD
HANNY KUTA

My Dear Hanny,
We have just got back from the bank and now you'll be please to know that my name is now on Oompa Loompa's account so we can now send you our bank details. I have also told Charlie & his Granpa Joe that for now I will not pass on their details like you said as it would complicate matters...

There is one slight problem that we have though. I have tried to phone you regarding this matter, but I cannot for the love of trying reach you on the phone! I remember that we had our phone blocked from calling international numbers last year as Oompa Loompa spent too much time on the phone to her father and her friends in Africa, the phone bill was costing way to much, last time I caught her, she spent over 5 hours on the phone! I couldnt allow that so I had to write to the phone company to tell them not to allow international calls.

I have got all our bank details here though, i could send you a copy of the bank statement, which has my name address and account details on it, as well as a photo copy of my passport to prove who I am if you like.

I would email you my account details, but you never know who might pick them up in an email on the internet. I would hate for that to happen. but if you let me know your address, I could send you a copy on paper in the post by special delevery.

Please let me know, where i can post the information to. It should only take a few days to reach you, you may even get it by the weekend if I pay for faster posting.

What would you need me to send you copies of? My account details, driving license, birth certificate & passport? would that be enough.

Oompa Loompa send her love to you and we would both like to know if you would like to come to our wedding, we could pay for your flights. Please beware though, that the cermony will be held in the Ompalees Tradition which can be strange at time, especially when Oompa's tribe start their Oompa Loompa Song.

I look forward to your reply

your friend

Willy Wonka

DEAR WIILY,
INFACT MY EMAIL ADDRESS ARE CONFIDENTIAL FOR
MASSAGE LIKE THAT IS PRIVATE USE SO SEND THOSE INFORMATION
THROUGH MY BOX TO PROCEED.
BEST REGARD
HANNY KUTA

Dear Hanny,
I understand that you're email address is confidential, and that noone can have access to it apart from yourself. But I have been suspecting that someone has been trying to spy on me, a person who used to be my friend called Mr Slugworth, he works for a rival chocolate company. He has been watching my moves of late, trying to get information on the plans for my Chocolate factory. He has a very powerful computer, and if he wanted to he could get my emails when i send them. I would hate for him to get the bank information, as it may spoil my plans for my chocolate recipes. He tried to bribe Charlie once, and some other people i know.

Please let me post my details to you. I dont want to send those details over the email incase slugworth gets hold of them. I am trusting you to keep this a secret, if My Slugworth should contact you about my details, please deny all knowledge of me.

Let me know where i can post my bank details to you.

Also, Oompa wants to know if you would come to our wedding? i dont think you replied the last time.

your friend

Willy

DEAR WILLY ,
ARE YOU SERIOUS ON THIS TRANSACTION PLEASE TELL
ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE IMPLICATED IN MY OFFICE.
BEST REGARD
HANNY KUTA.

Dear Hanny,
I can assure you that I am very serious in this matter. This money is very very important to me, and as deemed next of kin, i would like to claim what it rightfully mine. and as you know, you will be getting a large of money as well regarding this matter. As I am the sole next of kin you have found, then it is important that we get this matter sorted correctly. And as you said in your first email, you have spent years trying to track me down.

I have offered to do everything i can to help you in this matter, I have even invited you to mine & Oompa's wedding once we receive the wedding, as well as offer you a part in the chocolate factory that i am going to build. You must understand though my concern regarding my competition Slugworth, and how he sometimes tries to track my email with his satellites.

I have tried to phone you like i said, but I cannot make international calls.

I have offered to send you my birth certificate, driving license, passport & bank statements through to you in the post.

I don't have to send them to your work place. I can send them to your Home, so no one at your work will ever know & you will not be implicated in your office.

What have you got to loose? Its me send you my lives personal details. All I need is your home address to send them to.

Oompa Loompa has now read what you have said and she is starting to get upset that you might not help us in our dream afterall. If she doesn't stop, then I'll have to lock her in the cupboard again.

Still I look forward to your reply, the sooner you send me your address, the sooner I can send you my bank details.

regards

Willy

Attn:Mr.W.Wonka.
Sir,
I am barrister Richard Obi by name and i have been directed to contact you by my client Mr.HANNY kUTA OF THE CITIZEN BANK PLC. inrespect of his proposal to you and your various mails to him.
Please be informed that for us to conclude this transaction it will be necessary for you to forward to me your full contact details and bank details as well. This will enable me to process and obtain the necessary documents concerning the transaction.

Further more my client has agreed to invest a reasonable part of his fund into your business so you can as a matter of urgency send your details to me.

Yours faithfully,

Richard Obi{Esq}

Dear Richard Obi,
Many thanks for getting in touch with me regarding this important matter. Myself and my girlfriend Oompa are very keen and excited in getting this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
I understand that you need my account details so this transcation can happen, but you must understand that i am rather weary about sending my direct account details over email, which i believe is a little unsecure, especially as I have a person by the name of Mr Slugworth who is working for a rival company who is trying to gain information about the Chocolate Factory I wish to build.
I am willing to send my birth certificate, drivers license, bank account details, bank statment and passport through to you through the postal system. All you need to do is send me your address so I can send their by first class delievery.
If you give me you address now, I can have the banking information and proof of identity to you in the post which you should get the next day.
I look forward sortig this matter out quickly.
warm regards
William Wonka

DEAR WILLY ,
PLEASE CALL ME WITH PHONE CARD,FOR MORE
DISCUSSION OR GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL I AM IN THE
OFFICE AUDITING SOME ACCOUNT .

Dear Hanny,
I would very much like to call you, but at this very moment in time it is rather difficult, I have had to put Oompa in the cupboard as she wouldnt stop crying and now she is screaming loudly at me! I don't know how much more i can take. Please forgive me for this, i have a headache, i think i ate to many sweets earlier.

I have already mentioned that I cannot call you for reasons already mentioned. I'll give you my number though, but i think it will also block incoming international calls as well though. I don't let Oompa Loompa speak to her parents anymore. They think I am very greedy and want to keep all of her money to myself. I'd be a very rich man if i had it all, and now I am on her account I could have it whenever i wanted to.

My phone number is +44 03225 447788 hopefully you can get through, but if not a strange noise may sound as it is blocking an international call.

Again, send me your address, so i can post out bank details to your home.

I must go now, and make Oompa be quiet

Willy

DEAR WILLY ,
PLEASE GIVE ME A CORRECT NUMBER TO CONTACT
,BECAUSE I CALL YOUR IT WAS INCORRECT OR GO PHONE BOOT AND
CALL ME TO SPEAK WITH YOU .
BEST REGARD
HANNY BEST

Dear Hanny,
I'm very sorry that the number would not work, it must mean that there international phone blocking I thought there was like I said.

There are not any phone boxes close to me as we live in a remote part of the country side, the nearest phonebox is a days travel from where i am. I don't you can call nigeria from a phone box anyway.

We can talk via email if you like and sort out the information that way. But i cannot send my account details that way like i have already mentioned.

You'll be pleased to know that Oompa is now quiet, I pushed her down the stairs and she's now sleeping at the bottom of them, that will teach her to cry loudly in the cupboard.

Once again, please send me your address so i can post my account details to you, or i will begin to think that you are not serious about this.

Your Friend

Willy

DEAR WILLY
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON
BEST REGARD
HANNY KUTA

Dear Hanny
I have all of the document I mentioned ready to be sent to you in an evelope, all I need to know is where to send my bank details etc.

Time is of the essence to me now, as Oompa Loompa didnt wake up from her sleep at the bottom of the stairs, I had to call an ambulance and she is now in hospital in intense care. I am starting to get worried now that something may happen to her and she may tell the police that I pushed her down the stairs.

I am thinking about packing my bags and leaving, I have her bank account now, but to see myself up in another country I need the money you are going to pay me, so please, please tell me where i can send my information to you.

I am blaming this on you, as from your emails you upset Oompa Loompa and thats what made her cry, so thats why i locked in the cupboard making her scream. I then pushed her down the stairs to stop her screaming and now she is in hospital, and it is all your fault!

See me your address details so I can post my bank information to you, or I will consult my barristor about you keeping my money which i should inherit. The �2,000,000 I already have in the bank is not enough for me to start a new life, please help me.

Willy Wonka

DEAR WIILY,
THANKS FOR MAIL AND IAM VERY VERY SORRY FOR WHAT
HAPPEN TO YOUR WIFE .PLEASE MY ATTORNEY WILL REACH
SOON

BEST REGARD
MR HANNY KUTA

Dear Hanny,
First of my name is Willy, Not Wiily, you wouldnt want me to call you Hany would you? Second, Oompa Loompa isnt my wife, she was my girlfriend, remember I even asked you to come to our wedding, Don't you read anything I send you? I spend my time writing mail to you from the depths of my heart & soul and all you do is spell my name wrong and get other information wrong! I find this very upsetting.

I am sorry for sounding angry, but I am have a lot of trouble at the moment Oompa Loompa didnt wake up in hospital was pronounced dead last night. I don't know what to do, the police have been round asking questions, I think they suspect something as there was quiet a lot of blood around the house. I think time is running out for me, what can I do. I may have to go on the run, I don't want to go to prison for murder, and if I do get caught I'm going to tell them everything, about you and about Obi your barrister. Maybe they will understand why I had to push her.

I beg you, My life is in your hands, Tell me where I can send my bank details. you can then send me the money that we will split and I can move abroad and make myself a new life.

Remember, If I get caught for this, I'm going to bring you down with me.

OOMPA LOOMPA IS DEAD! YES DEAD! NOT MOVING, DEACESED, PUSHING UP THE DAISYS & FEEDING THE WORMS AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Email me as soon as possible with your address details, so i can get this nightmare over and done with.

Attn:Wonka,
With refrence to your mail i hereby enclose the address as requested .
You can send the documents to the address bolow.
No.2172 ojo igbede road ojo,
Lagos- Nigeria.
Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks,
Richard.

and with getting an address i contacted the scamers isp, & email account holders. I also filed a complaint with the FBI. but i doubt they will do anything. still it was great fun, and my friends and co workers thought it was brilliant.

hope you enjoyed the read. let me know what you think.
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha! Nice to see the mugu wasn't too perturbed by the recent death. I would hate for his conscience to disturb him.
Keep pissing him about until he gets stroppy. You don't need to write much, just keep asking him for 'clarification' or something.

Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the tip. it was my first ever attempt at it. maybe if im lucky enough to get another one i'll do that. still it was fun to see what b/s i could get away with. the mrs thinks i have a psychotic side hidden deep down inside Cool

I will get back to you shortly. Give me some time to attend to Mrs. Tonnie whose blood pressure rose so high this morning because of all these stories that she is admitted into the hospital.

Barr. Francis Smith.

United Kingdom United States
Pith Helmet Lome to Accra
Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra
Meaghan Beaghan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! The only problem is now I got that stupid oompa loompa song going thru my head!

~Abaku Kwame

"I don't know the FBI you are talking about,but I have given your data to the FBI I know..."
~Michael Rodney
Sting-A-Mugu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it, if we had a nickel for every Oompa Loompa murdered by a mugu... now there's got to be a catchy tune in that.

This is a great bait. It's nice to see "Mr. W. Wonka" in the heading of a "business" letter. Now I have an itchin' for some candy.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish my first one had been that good.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe!
just got a new email from who i think is the same guy (well same name anyway) to my new bait address.

maybe i'll bring up some dejavu!

I will get back to you shortly. Give me some time to attend to Mrs. Tonnie whose blood pressure rose so high this morning because of all these stories that she is admitted into the hospital.

Barr. Francis Smith.

United Kingdom United States
Pith Helmet Lome to Accra
Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra
Janne Pekkala
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chokolate river Very Happy Very Happy - I liked this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic