SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time go round. Share your thoughts along the way.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the??? This guy didn't even flinch at the email dropping off

Dear John Dobson,

Thanks be to God in heaven concerning the important document that you received,i dont know when you will like me to obtain the change of ownership certificate.
Dear john as a matter of fact as regards to obtaing the power of attorney(certificate of ownership)on your name in high court of justice here in accra ghana as a beneficiary of a fund will cost you 9 million cedis which is about $820 us dollers.you can send the sum of $820 us dollers through western union with my secretary name(isorma ogwe) to enable me go to high court of justice accra ghana and obtain the certificate on your name before weekend.
Best Regards
Barrister James Mensah

But for some reason, I only got part of his massage too... wierd...

James,
Don't know if you hit send prematurely or what, but I didn't get all of your message. Can you try to send it again? Thanks.
John Dobson
Executive Director, Trobba Holdings Inc.

james <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear John Dobson,

Thanks be to God in heaven concerning the important document that you received,i dont know when you will like me to obtain

We'll see, I guess

The Artists Against 419.... Mugus sleep, but The Lad Vampire never does
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He continues to not pay attention. Guess we'll just keep having the same problem until it resolves itself.

Dear John,

How are you?hope fine
am happy to hear that you have received the document,i dont know when you will like me to obtain the change of ownership certificate.
Dear john as a matter of fact as regards to obtaing the power of attorney(certificate of ownership)on your name in high court of justice here in accra ghana as a beneficiary of a fund will cost you 9 million cedis which is about $820 us dollers.you can send the sum of $820 us dollers through western union with my secretary name(isorma ogwe) to enable me go to high court of justice accra ghana and obtain the certificate on your name before nextweek.
Best Regards
Barrister James Mensah

Short again.

James,
I'm not quite sure what has been happening with your email, but your messages keep getting cut in half. Do you have any idea what is happening, or how this can be fixed? It's frustrating that we can't get past this so we can get this business going. Let me know.
John Dobson
Executive Director, Trobba Holdings, Inc.

mensahESQ james <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear John,

How are you?hope fine
am happy to hear that you have received the document,i dont know when you will like me to obtain the change of ownership certificate.
Dear john as a matter of fact as regards to obtaing the power of attorney(certificate of ownership)on your name in high court of justice here in accra ghana as a benefi

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok... this is turning into a pretty dull straight bait, not a whole lot going on. The barrister did leave me 4 messages on my K7 last night, but he didn't realize it was voicemail the first three times. I was amused. I think from this time on though, unless something happens worth posting, I'm just gonna let this go dormant. I get bored posting it, and I'm sure you get bored reading it. We now return to the previously scheduled programming.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic