SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu asks me to "tamper justice" for Scooby Doo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jien-Yu Hui
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scooby Doo tried to skim several million dollars from a deal with a trusting West-african businessman, through over-estimating the stock market price of Scooby Snaks. But he was caught by Fred Jones! (A more obscure member of the Scooby Squad).

Scooby faces a reprimand and a smack with a rolled-up newspaper. Our mugu is very worried about such harsh disciplinary action and wants me to
Quote:

please do tamper justice with mercy on the issue of Scooby

http://www.geocities.com/jienyuhui/ScoobyVFreddy.html

ps. OK its a bit confusing - keep in mind the lad is also going by the name "Fred", only he has a doctorate.

Fake banks canned: Spain Spain Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Canada United States Nigeria Mynamar Flag China China China South Africa Mortar x2
Hey! My name is "Scooby" not "Scoopy". Scoopy Doo is what Shaggy has to do sometimes when we go to the park
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is your Antwerp treasure trapped in a haunted vault? Our team is specifically equipped to deal with such situations.

Laughing Nice work so far but it looks like you are going to need a number for him to call. If you don't have one yet take a look through the main forum - there are a couple of free services that will send voice messages straight to your inbox.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Jien-Yu Hui
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I've used YAC before - in my previous bait http://www.geocities.com/jienyuhui/Robert.html, I got about 30 phone calls to YAC from about 15 mugus!

But I'd like to talk to this mugu personally + record our conversation. I'm just waiting on a pre-paid cell (number not normally used for incoming calls) cos I can't get YAC to forward to my phone internationally.

I'm practicing my Scooby talk - having just warned him that Scooby suffers a rare speech impediment known as Canis lupus familiaris. Actually, this guy is so dumb I'm beginning to wonder if its a BADger - if he rings me I'll know its kosher.

Fake banks canned: Spain Spain Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Canada United States Nigeria Mynamar Flag China China China South Africa Mortar x2
Hey! My name is "Scooby" not "Scoopy". Scoopy Doo is what Shaggy has to do sometimes when we go to the park
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jien-Yu Hui wrote:
I'm practicing my Scooby talk - having just warned him that Scooby suffers a rare speech impediment known as Canis lupus familiaris.

LOL Can't wait to hear it! Very Happy

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic