SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time go round. Share your thoughts along the way.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first try. I got tired of waiting for one of my Guestbook drops to pay off, so I pulled this one out of the spare letters bin.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mugu George Asare!!!

> From : george_asare598 asare
> <[email protected]>
> Sent : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 3:39 PM
> To : [email protected]
> Subject : very urgent
>
>
| | | Inbox
Dear SIR,
How are you and the daily activities including your
family? I hope everybody is fine.I got your contact
through a wedsite hope that you will be very
trustworthy and reliable ability to handle such
charity and confidential matter of mine.I am a
citizen of Sierra Leone. The second son to the Minister of
Mines and Energy who was killed by rebels during the
Sierra-Leonean war. Before my father's death I
became a born again christain and very willing to go to a
pastoral college to do the work of God. But since
his death I am living in Accra, Ghana as a refugee. My
father left behind physical cash of $15 Million USD
Which he safely lodged in a Security & Finance
Company in Accra, Ghana during his regime in the office. I
want to invest this money in any charity
organisation in Europe or USA and use part of it to further my
education in any pastoral college you might
recommend me in Europe or USA. I am hereby soliciting your
assistance to be my foreign partner and adviser
because I've not been to Europe/U.S. before in my
life. So I don't want to make any costly mistake
that will make me lose my money and the calling of God upon my life. You will be entitled to 15% of the total
sum for your assistance. All I want is for you to receive the money and send invitation letter for me to join
you. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
All the necessary documents of deposit from the Security
Company are with me. In your reply, please include
your private telephone and fax numbers. E-mail me
for more details.
Best regards,
GEORGE ASARE

Yeah, OK, Why not?

John Dobson <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sir George,
> Let me start off by offering my sincere condolences
> on the brutal loss of your father. May God be a
> great comfort to you in this great time of loss, as
> he always has been to me. As God has always been a
> great comfort and source of help to me, I feel it is
> my duty to offer my help to another of His children
> in need. Please let me know what I need to do to
> help you out with this great tasking. I will
> immediately begin researching appropriate colleges
> for you here in the US. Looking forward to your
> reply.
>
> John Dobson
> Executive Director, Trobba Holdings Inc.

And his first line is...

DEAR JOHN DOBSON,
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY AND YOUR WILLINGNESS
TO ASSIST ME RECEIVED MY FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY SO I CAN
COME OVER THERE AND EDUCATION IMMEDAITLY AS THE FUND
GETS TO YOU ET. I AM GEORGE ASARE FROM SIERRA LOEONE
THE SECOND SON OF MY LATE FATHER WHICH MY LATE FATHER
WAS THE MINISTER OF MINES AND ENERGY, BUT WAS KILLED
DURING THE WAR IN OUR COUNTRY, WHICH HE DEPOSITED SUM
AMOUNT OF MONEY IN A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN
GHANA,BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH HE TOLD THE SECURITY
COMPANY DIRECTOR THAT NOT UNTILL WE GETS GOD FEARING
PERSON WHO WILL HELP US TO RECEIVE THIS FUND AND
INVEST IT FOR US IN A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN HIS OR
HER COUNTRY THAT THEY SHOULD NOT RELEASE THE FUND, SO
WE WANT YOU TO STAND FOR US AS OUR LATE FATHER
BUSINESS PARNTER TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT FOR US,
WHICH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT COVERS THE
CONSIGNMENT IS WITH US HERE SO WE NEED YOUR PRIVATE
NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER TO SEND YOU THE DOCUMENTS.
WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU,
THANKS

GEORGE ASARE

My reply... Figured I'd start off by spelling his name wrong, see if he notices.

Gerge,

I am glad to be able to be of service. I need to know what we are looking to do in this transaction. I have already began researching colleges and scholarships that might help you out here in America. I believe it would be much easier to immigrate here for you if you were to get a student visa to start off with, so I am researching into that as well. All the red tape will be a pain, but well worth it, I'm sure. As for my contact information, I can provide you phone numbers, but I'm hardly ever home. Also, My secretary, Bill Waggoner, is usually the one to answer the phone. However, I have not yet told him anything about this, until I know more of what we plan to do. If bill answers, Try again later. I am usually up very late at night, say until 3 or 4 in the morning, so that might be the best time to get hold of me. The numbers are:
702-642-9213 (Home)
702-521-7405 (Fax)
Try to get back to me right away with more details. I'm a very busy man, between work and managing my investments. I need as much information as you can provide.

John Dobson
Executive Director, Trobba Holdings Inc.

I know, I coughed up the numbers too soon, but I'm a little over-excited to be starting out. Don't know if anyone recognizes those numbers, but I found them in one of the forums listed as some of the numbers of Bill Wagonner, spammer extrordinaire. That's what I've got so far. I'm thinking of several ways to get him off script, brothers and sisters, etc, college choices, housing locations... I think I can drag him along for a while. Any thoughts?
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you really want to get him off his script tell him that you are gay and that you plan to marry him and see what happens...

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I might work several different angles on him, weaving them in a little at a time... closet gay Christian fundamentalist, militant Army of ZOG type thing. Another thing I thought of is bring in another person as a representative of a college, maybe Whatsamatta U. (Bullwinkle, anyone?) to see about processing his student registration. So many ideas... gotta figure out how to work them in. On the other hand, I may be getting too ambitious for the first bait.
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is fast... He must be hungry

Dear John Dobson,

Thank you very much for your response,dear i will take an exit permission from the camp by tomorrow to enable me run around this few day that we are going to transfer this money,all we need is the change of ownership certificate from my late fathers name to your name as the beneficiary.please i want you to contact Barrister James Mensah(he is an attorney here in republic of ghana he will help us.but please sir dont let him know that the content of the truck box is money,you can only let him know is a family treasure please.i dont want to make a costly mistake this is my only life.his contact
[email protected](+233243xxxx90) please sir anything you discuss with him do not fail to let me know.
i awaiting to here from you.God bless you.
george asare

Since he's quick to reply, I guess it's time to miss his email for the time being.

Dearest Gorge,

I forgot to ask you if you have any brothers or sisters that we need to care for as well. I know you said you are your father's second son. I feel if we are to do this properly, the whole family should be involved. I also need more input on what type of school you hope to attend. Please, before I can go any further, I need to start being able to plan these things. Also, are you romantically involved? If there is a somebody else, I know you and God would never forgive me for leaving them behind.

John Dobson
Executive Director, Trobba Holdings, Inc.

Misspell his name a different way, set up a few things for the possible college gimmick, see if he's got a beau... I'm thinking instead of just opening up the gay angle, I might go for the gay incest angle... Twisted Evil
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With this guy's english seemingly so good, is he still closely on script, or is it maybe a BA... Oga?

(sorry... terrible sense of humor, glutton for punishment... couldn't resist)
The Example
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think you need to see some i.d soon but a passport will not suffice a password and phrase for him to put on his sign. your only a mail away from your trophy's if he is that keen he'll do it.

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't think it'd be a little too soon? I'm skeered of running this one off.
The Example
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So long as you dont go daft at him like i have seen others do dont overslap for fakey pics this ensure your mails look professional. i squeeze trophys quite quick you can waste his time getting these before you start business.
If you need any assistance pm me im happy to help.

DarrinStephens

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure a common mispelling for his name is probably:

George Asshare Laughing

Don'cha thank?
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George decided to answer me, and I managed to get him a little off script.

Dear John Dobson,
Thank you for your kind response am happy for your quation sir,yes my brother,my mother and my little sister are my late fathers lovely family.please sir as soon as you receive this money in america send us invitation letter to enable us join you sir.i also want you to help us and look for a very nich house that we can buy as soon as we meet with you.presently sir all of us are here in republic of ghana sicking refuge.have you contacted the attorney?please sir anything you discuss with the attorney let me know.like i toid you before i will send to you the document that covers this fund by monday sir.i await to hear from you.
yours faithfully

george asare

This time, he actually put the word "george" inthe subject line... guess he noticed. But that's no reason for me to. Think I'll let him simmer for a day or so, then ask him what lawyer he's talking about... And where's my picture?

Last edited by nomad0613 on Fri May 06, 2005 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feeling pretty lazy today. Drag him on a bit, keep playing the straight man for a while.

Georg,
I tried to contact the lawyer, but the email kicked back to my account as undeliverable. can you try to have him contact me?
What type of house will you be looking for? I need to know how much land, how many rooms, swimming pool, etc. The more specific you can be, the better. Also, I would love to see a picture of your family so I can picture the people I'm trying to help. Thank you.

God bless,
John Dobson

Wonder if his sister is hot?

EDIT: Oddly enough, my guestbook fishing had two hits today. Maybe I'm not too lazy to try another one at the same time. Might get just plain stupid with the seecond one.

The Artists Against 419.... Mugus sleep, but The Lad Vampire never does
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that the attorney has decided it's time to contact me.

Dear John dobson,
i am writing to you on behalf of my client george asare, who i beleive is dear freind of yours & needs my assistance. Sir he advised me to contact you on tranfering a consignment box from his fathers name into your name.

THIS IS TO SHOW THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED AND MY OUALIFICATION.I MR MENSA JAMES GRADUETED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPA COAST.WITH THE QUALIFICATION IN LAW LLB HONORS AND I ALSO HAVE MY MASTERS IN PHYLOSOPY IN PRIETORIE UNIVERSITY SOUTH AFRICA AND CURRENTLY I AM A MEMBER OF GHANA BAR ASSOCIATION.I AM ALSO A CONSULTANT IN THE GHANA POLICE.

as a matter of fact as regards to obtaing the power of attorney(certificate of ownership)on your name in high court of justice here in accra ghana as a beneficiary of a fund will cost you 9 million cedis which is about $820 us dollers.therefore you are advice to send the sum of $820 us dollers through western union with my secretary name(isorma ogwe) to enable me go to high court of justice accra ghana and obtain the certificate on your name.please do send to me your full contact address in your next mail.i await your urgent response.thanks
Barrister James Mensah

Nice cut and paste job, you HACK!!! What's even better is that he misspells his own name. Hows about an incomplete answer, Jimmy?

Jimmy,

Thank you for contacting me. I've been trying to contact you for a day or two now, with no luck. The emails keep kicking back as undeliverable. Anyhow, I look forward to doing business with you. God willing, we will have Geoge safely in America soon. Do you have any ideas what kind of school he might want to attend?

John Dobson

Did I forget to give him any info he needed there?

Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Er ummm, you might want to question "PHYLOSOPY".

Could be one of those new voodoo religions that take masturbating to new levels. Could also involve being gay?

You could ask him if he enjoys being pivot man at a circle jerk!
Twisted Evil

Hey, it's Friday and I am wayyyyyyyy past caring...

-B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has responded. Evidently, his partner hasn't filled him in as to us being in touch.

Dear John Dobson,

Thank you sir,
for your message i called the attorney yesterday like you ask,please sir help me and look for a nice family house, that you really know will be good for four of us my mum,my brother and sister,please sir as soon as you receive this fund send us invitation with our names that i will send to you.i do pray that the attorney will contact you as he promised,please sir anything you discuss with the attorney let me know sir.

hopeing to hear from you sir.
george asare

It seems that he doesn't really trust his partner. I think I may hafta capitalize on that later on. As for now, think I'll try to work some more information out of him on this family. Anybody know of any good "immigration forms"? I may string him along a bit, while I try to make some.

Goerge,

Thanks for calling the attorney. Hopefully we can get this moving along pretty soon. Right now, I'm mostly working on finding out what it will take to get your visas and immigration clearances. It's slow going, but God willing, we'll get it all lined up. Right now, I need the full names of yourself and your family members, along with your full address, so when I do find the right person to talk to, I will be able to give them some information to get it started. Also, I would still like to have a picture of your family. I would like to see the people I'm helping, and it would make it easier to convince others to help you as well. Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless.

John Dobson

Can I get even a fake pic out of him by being nice and subtle? God forbid his sister be cute, or I might become smitten. Time to go to the INS website to see if I can't find some files to send to my little pidgeon.

George,
I was able to find this from the Immigration Service. The website said this is one of the forms you will need to fill out. I will be calling on Monday to see what other forms we will need, as they are closed over the weekend. If you can return this to me filled out when you send me that pic, I'd appreciate it. Bless you.

John Dobson

Ok, I was too lazy to make up a new form. I just went to one of the CIS website, found a nice long form in PDF format, and sent it to him. It's early Saturday morning here, and I'm definitely not breaking Rule #1. If anyone wants to look at the form, follow the link. Dry government stuff.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/g-325.pdf

Manchu
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure he knows that he must print it out first. Then fill it out in black ink, scan it and resend it. That should be good for some wasted time.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanted to give him time to screw up first, THEN I'll explain the proper way of doing it.

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear today from good ol George... He actually attached two photos out of the kit, and a document that's missing the red seal of truth, and has a really obvious phtoshopped in email addy... yahoo, of course; only the best for his friends, you see.

Dear John,

i try to call you before sending you this picture and the document,thank you sir for your effort towards our good lives as regards to this money.please sir as soon as you receive this money please first send us invitation letter sir.have to call the attorney to discuss about the certificate?please when are you collecting it?i await to hear from you urgently sir

thank you and God bless you sir
yours faithfully
george asare

No mention whatsoever of that big long document I sent him to fill out. Gonna hafta mention that one to him. Also, what's the document he sent me? Guess I'll just wait for him to tell me before I respond. At the same time, I hear from good ol Barrister what-the-hells-his-name...

Dear John Dobson,

Thanks for your kind response to my confidential message to you.how are you and how is your lovly family including your business?hope fine

I will go to the high court of justice accra ghana this morning to obtain a form in your name so that as soon as you send the money we can start processing everything in your name.please send to me your full contact addrss and call me as soon as you send the money.

hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Barrister Menssh James

Can't believe he would ask about my family, after that unfortunate affair with the domestic violence charge and the sausage grinder! I can slap him for things I haven't told him, right? And what's this crap about sending money? How much? To who? What for? I'm so confused, I just can't bring myself to respond till I've had a day or two to think about it. I may need a pic from the lawyer before I feel confident enough to do this.

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK... I was gonna make them wait a couple days for my reply, but I woke up cranky this evening, and decided to vent my spleen on both mugus... My first and second official slaps follw. Up until this point, I have been cordial and friendly. Comments as to quality of slap would be greatly appreciated.

George,
Are you trying to stall me, or what's the deal? None of the three files you sent me would open, and my firewall said one of them was a virus. What the hell are you trying to do to me? On top of that, I'm still waiting for you to return the immigration form I asked you to fill out. Time is money, and if you want to waste my time, that costs me money. Let's quit screwing around, and get your shit straight.
John

And now to the lawyer... But let's bitch about George to the lawyer first. As I said, I already think these two mugus don't like each other. Let's capitalize on that.

James,
I'm not sure what's going on here, but you people are starting to really piss me off. First, I have George sending me files I can't open, and trying to attack my computer with a virus. Then, he drags his ass returning the immigration document I sent him. Then let's get to you. First off, you ask about my family... I could have sworn I told you they died recently from a tragic meat grinder accident, which was unfortunate on the heals of their domestic violence allegations. You sir, are an insensitive prick! Next, you start asking me if I've sent the money. Seeing as this is the first I've heard of the friggin money, I guran-friggin-tee you I ain't sent the friggin money. I want to complete this business, but if this is the level of professionalism I can expect from you, I don't see how we can proceed. Change my mind.

John Dobson

Any thoughts? I can't wait to open my email in the morning to see what the mugus think.

BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Smile but you should move it to another forum: PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE!

Good going Very Happy

Barney Smile

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was kind of a mix up. It was originally in baiting help and tips, but when I asked for it to be moved, I asked to move it to the wrong forum.

ScamTech
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this thread is now more suited to the Publish Forum... Wink

-----Woosh!

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Danka! Here's hoping my thread has finally found a good home.

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... He shot me back three emails... The first ons was nothing special, just saying he'd resend the info. The second email was just the attachments... Seeing as I'm doing a straight bait, probably just accept them for now. As for the third email... I love to hear groveling.

sir,
i called you today but nobody answer the phone sir.dear john i am now filling the form you sent for me.i will send it to you by tomorrow sir so that you can give it to the immigration office sir.i call the attorney sir,he toid me to stop joking with him,but i dont understand till he explain everything to me that the pictures and document are all virus,please sir i dont not send you virus,i sent you my mummy and sister picture and the document including me and my brothers picture sir,am very sorry for all this.i will resend them to you sir.

yoursfaithfully
george asare

On the re-read, he could have put more heart into it. Still, I feel gratified at the first response to my first slap. Next is the lawyer. He's a little more business like.

Dear Mr John,
Thank you very much for your message and it content well understood,i want to let you know that you dont have to lose hope dear,am very very sorry about your family

why did george sent you virus?am not sure he did because all he need from us is help and not virus,if i found out he did i will personally stop this transaction because i dont do a thing like this.dear i called your number but no response.since you said george sent you virus communicate with him and let me know when we proceed.

Best Regards
Barrister James Mesah

Meh... I do believe I'll sleep on this one. What is with this crap calling me dear? WHAT DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A B.... Never Mind. Too much Pulp Fiction.

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, we have a more efficient lad... Seems more cooperative too. He managed to send me those forms back, almost properly filled out.

Dear sir,this is the form you ask me to fill.thank you sir

george asare

Not a man of many words today. I think I might throttle back a little bit so as not to twig this guy too fast.

George,
Thank you for sending the forms. I will take them down to the immigration office today, and see if that's all they need. I'm still not able to open the picture files you sent me, but they weren't virus infected this time around, so that's progress. I hope we can get back on track. Pass my best wishes on to your family for me. God bless.
John

John, the kinder, gentler, more appeased victim. The pics still didn't open. Wink Maybe leave me open for a trophy later, maybe not. Unfortunately, the forms were filled out in blue ink, which I understand has recently been banned. I'm sure they'll tell me at the immigrations office when I drop them off. What a bunch of pricks at the INS, huh? Just hafta have them redone. One of these days, I may figure out how to post images, but nothing worth the bandwidth yet.

Just to keep the barrister in the loop. Isn't he fortunate?

Sir James,

George has sent me the files again, but I still can't open them. However, there were no viruses this time around, so I'm just disappointed, rather than angry. As for my family, well, we all get by as we can.
It is very hard to get me on the phone, as I never know when I will be at home. The best way remains email at the moment. I have recieved the INS paperwork from George and will be submitting it to them shortly.

John Dobson

Edit: No sooner did I hit send to the barrister, then I recieve this from him:

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your message,dear am very very sorry about your family and all that matters i had george calling me today and asking me if you have get intouch with me but i made him know all that you toid me concerning his unseriousness as regards to this business.dear concerning your family i pray you will found a place in your heart to be a man,sorry

take good care of yourself.hope to hear from you.
Best Regards
Barrister Mensah James

I'll get back to them later... eventually...

nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another several emails from the boys. Think I'll give that partial reply modality a shot. The two from George were just resending the pics again, so I waon't post them. The barrister wrote some more drivel.

Dear John Dobson,
How are you?hope fine
Thank you for your message,i was thinking george
behaving atrociouslly"now that you will need to know
or see his document and picture which he sent that
create all this bemoaning.i will ask you to wait while
i ask him to resend it to you as soon as he call me.

Therefore you are the delegate incharge of this
fund.please i will like us to be beneficent knowing
that we have to build trust.i thank God you are doing
fine with your family.take care
Best Regards
Mensah James(ESQ)

Bemoaning??? And then he writes...

Dear John Dobson,
I receive a call from mr george asare this morning and he told me that he has sent you the document and picture when they first arrive west Africa nigeria george and his brother and his mummy and sister.let me know

mr john i will be in the meeting in 1 hour time and will be back in my office letter to day.thanks
Best regards
Barrister James Mensah

Well, isn't that special?

Bannister James Mensah,
I have recieved all files from George, and things finallt seem to be in order. Howver, I have run

That should keep him guessing for another day or so. Now to let George know I got his info.

George,
It looks like the documents finally came through all well and good. You have a beautiful family from the pictures you have sent. What are the ages of your family? You seem rather cool lately... Have I upset you some how? I hope not. I have dropped those forms off at the Immigration office, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Hopefully soon.
Peace, and God Bless.
John

I'll give him a day or two before my emails to him mess up and start dropping off half way in. I still haven't heard back from the INS office about those forms being messed up yet, either.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic