SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

::snort chuckle:: Amazingly the TRUTH IS STILL OUT THERE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scamarella
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay- remember Mbao my aluminum headed laddie? He would not wear the tinfoil pants I requested so I had to give him the axe... But he was so much fun I couldnt let it just end.. So I sent him this from a new account along with a picture (See the thread:http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40874) where Scamtech and Stealth were gracious enough to take a pic my lad sent me and photoshop a different lad-head on it.... Which of course I sent to him... (With a big FAKE on it...)

Anywho...

So here is the letter I sent:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mboa,

I regret to inform you that Ms. Walker has left our foundation and is
no longer a member. I also regret to tell you that she apparently also
left with $320,000 of the foundation's money. No one seems to know
where she is.

We have checked her computer and have seen your correspondence with
her. I don't know how to tell you this - but she never submitted any
information about you to the committee. She just used the information
that you passed on to forge paperwork for a pretend person in Lagos.

We found some emails between her and and some individual in Nigeria
who it seems she fell in love with.

The two of them used all your information and paperwork to get $45,000
which was supposed to be used to start a center in Lagos.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but I felt you should know.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sincerely Ms. Rosetta Stone
Chief Spectral Officer
F.U.C.K.T.A.R-D.
VT Division

I get these two responses:

Quote:
thank you Madam
but I then to say to you that this woman me A make gone in a way which I cannot to you now say but it that I put all the evidence and tomorrow I then to write to you. of paced, I am a president of a group of races and we had had contact with it because we wanted that FUCKTARD is installed here in RDC CONGO and very organized but it swindled us and we are in the strong regret in the life. tomorrow that I have one of reason to make you the email.
JP

and then this:

Quote:
Hello Madam,
I happy to read you and to write aujourd�hui to you.
I could not make it but by courtesy and under council of the members that j�ai here, I am say qu�il is better to announce all these adventure to you that I am injured. Above all, I m�appelle M�BAO or Mbao and not Mboa Madam. I am a researcher Rolling Eyes and j�ai so much members with me here with the RDC Congo. I also pass my life by helping the individuals whose life their seems a blocking social morals and j�en passes. J�avais on this occasion read and follow-up with attention your action and j�avais found an email on a site of your center and in this, j�avais judged good to write to you and d��tre in collaboration with you and if possible having the members with me, we can open a center f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d. here in RDC Congo can that Congo is a country to d�avenir and the members whom j�avais did not n��tait the least but races of qualities, qualified well, equipped, flexible, in short, men of the values here in Congo; but this lady bated us ( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )and such as I speak all the members now to you put the question to know if f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d. is true as a long time as its significance says that the truth is in addition to this.
It us A walked I make say it to you d�une dishonouring way and we are all tops of f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d. because, us one wanted to adhere and make several other members and to see even opening d�autres center in the countries bordering on the RDC Congo and why not in all the RDC Congo. In this, us and it fell d�accord on this point and to do it you $35000 for l�achat d�un ground should grant us and it m�avait asked my photograph with a hat d�aluminium like protection and sign showing a member of the coalition. Made thing, then she will still say to me to sign a document qu�elle m�avait sent, made thing and she will still ask me to seek a ground that we were going to buy then to make a streamer with these writings: We are proud d��tre the members of f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d. in Congo and to take photographs with that in the ground which we chose to buy because, other members of f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d. on your premise still doubted and did not believe of us and that all that would prove our good faith, made thing. And little after it will m�averra five copies of form of WESTERN UNION so that I fill it and that I can send to him so that we can obtain the bottom necessary for l�achat ground and others, made thing. But arrived there, it my fact of going while saying oh! there is pirate Mbao, ((SHIVER ME TIMBERS SALUTE lol ))I you do not believe more can that there is another Mbao which m�a say that you n��tes not truth Mbao, you owe m�avoyer a photograph the hands raised so that I believe you, made thing; you owe m�avoyer a photograph in trousers ceremonial of foil to obtain the font� and l�affaire had become very very long then we found that this n��tait that joke and not the truth and we decided d�abandonner and d�aller elsewhere, draws that I l�avais asked for his true name, its address, its State, its city its telephone number, it n�a never desired to thus do it c�est a scam?. All this information is in its computer and I believe that you l�avez with you can that you m�avez sent a photograph. All that I then to say to you is that if you believe me and see that we can continue at this stage, c�est good but either to make me walked because, this lady m�a to the eyes of the races that I make leave work with like a liar of talent and as if I am one is worth anything, sans.valor but it n�a not known what I could be for it to l�avenir and do not know what I am in my country!?! It m�a make spend more than $587 for all this and I really sorry am discouraged for all that but if you believe you can something, go y and we will see then supporting you in the truth and sincerity.
JP M�BAO

ROFLMAO

It's like a new page-- I wonder what I will have him send me first.... Very Happy

"Nne na Nna m nyelum afa; Wa ewere ike ichoputa ezigbo"

"I will also take you to our original Africa temple for your punishments." - Michael Ezra
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't even be bothered to read over his own Babelfish French to English output. What a lazy mugu. Makes me wonder how many of the grammar mistakes we're always picking on them for are really the results of bad translators.

I suspect this is the result of using "smart quotes" in Word and feeding them directly into an ASCII-only interface. Notice that all of the untranslated words have apostrophes.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
Scamarella
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he is totally using babel fish... But it just makes it more amusing albeit harder to read...

The pirate comment makes me laugh though.... Smile

I cannot IMAGINE WTF that was supposed to mean...

"I will also take you to our original Africa temple for your punishments." - Michael Ezra
Scamarella
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh Mbao is a sneaky little bastard...

He responded back to the email for Rosetta.

His response is long- stupid and barely decipherable so I wont bother posting it-- he is still on the line - that is what is important.

I decided to check the original address I baited him with - which ONLY he had - how strange - I got an email:

Quote:
Hello,
We are a ONG and we read your email and want to be in contacts with you can be also collaborated with you. If this plait you, take care to answer us and we will give you all our details and co-ordinates.
Cordially your
Meadows. Serge

COrdially my meadows? Whaaa?

But besides that - who else would have this address?

So I checked the IP's -- sure enough - they match. AND the time difference between the Rosetta email and the original account email is 7 minutes....

It's Mbao alright.

SOOOOoooo - what I am trying to decide is should I respond from the original email as Ms. Walker? Or continue with Rosetta only.. Both options have some many possibilities..

Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic