SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I lost this lad... or not...(5/15)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, this fuckwad just doesn't want to play ball.

Quote:
SHARON

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME KNOW WHEN I HAVE NEVER GET IN CONTACT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY WHY? AFTER I HAVE DO EVERYTHING IN ORDER NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR PICTURE OF MY HOLDING SIGN BOARD,I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WRITING ME ALL THIS EMAILS.

PIONT OF CORRECTION THE LAWYER YOU ARE REFERING AS MY LAWYER IS NOT MY LAWYER OK HIS IS A FEDERAL LAWYER SET FOR THE CONTROL OF ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRE AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY LAWYER CANNOT BE INVOLVE IN THIS BUSINESS WHY BECAUSE HIS NOT PERMITED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

IF I MAY ASK WHAT DO WANT TO DO WITH MY PICTURE THAT YOU ARE ASKING ME OF? IF YOU EXPLAN WELL I WILL SEND YOU ONE OF MY PICTURE. AND FOR INFORMATION DON'T THINK THE MONEY YOU SENT TO THE WESTERN UNION BELONGS TO ME IS NOT OK THE MONEY IS THE LAWYER.

REGARDS,
MR USMAN BELLO.

Sharon will be even richer.

So I write him back, raising the ante yet again.

Quote:
Usman -

You blew it. I told you I wanted pictures, not excuses. You have violated my trust and my patience for the last time.

Now I want three (3) pictures of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" or I won't write you again.

Sharon

Usman, apparently, can't read. Now he wants to come to my house.

Quote:
SHARON NOW I BEGING TO WONDER THAT YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE WESTERN UNION WHY BECAUSE THE LAWYER TOLD ME THAT THEY WAS NOTHING SENT TO HIM BY YOU.

WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO LIE TO ME ATFER ALL MY EFFORT THAT I HAVE MADE OVER THIS TRANSACTION WHY.

AND THE SECURITY FIRM HAVE MOVE TO DAY TO U.K AND CANADA FOR THE DELIVERY. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. WELL IF YOU REALLY WANT US TO DO THIS BUSINESS, I WILL LIKE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER FOR THIS DOCUMENT TO BE PROCESSE.

MIND YOU I DON'T ASK YOU AF ANY MONEY TO PAY ME OR AL FOR ANY THING I AM ABOUT TO DO, ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS YOUR ADDRESS I WILL ASK THE DIPLOMATIC TO COME WITH THE MONEY TO YOU IN CASH TO YOUR HOUSE.

IF THIS IS OK BY YOU LET ME KNOW

MR USMAN BELLO

This'll be my second to last e-mail to Usman. If he writes me again with his usual bullshit, I'll write him one more time telling him I know he's a 419er and my dad is looking for him.

Quote:
Usman -

I did not lie. I have sent the money via WU. All you have to do is send me three different pictures of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" and I'll send the lawyer the full MTCN.

To let you in on a little secret, I've sent $10,000 - $5000 for the lawyer, and $5000 for you. I was only supposed to send $3,000, but I sent extra just to be nice.

I'm really getting tired of you wasting my time, Usman. If your next e-mail doesn't have three different pictures of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" I will block your e-mail and get my money back from WU.

Sharon

In the meantime, Mary, aka Usman, wants me to fly somewhere to take a gander at a bunch of cash specially treated so Customs won't spot it.

Quote:
MY dear sister,

I am wrriting now to inform you about status of this transaction for today as this arrangement will need an utmost confidentiality.Please you should forget about sending the money for the documents, I have resolve this issue today with the bank manager and agreed to give him a share of this fund.

I cannot hold on any longer to process all this document of a thing, I walked straight to the bank today to discuss with the bank manager on how to move this fund out so that you will recieve it in cash apart from transfering the fund into your bank account.

He subjected to me that the only way my desire can be granted is by moving the money to america through a diplomatic courier where by the money will be cleared out from the airport by a clearing house in america.

Iam absolutely okey by this arrangement and i have giving him a go ahead order to move the fund out.He said that the fund will be defaced in order to beat the customs at the airport. The money will be arrnaged in a coaded form where by the customs will not recognise it as money.

The men who are surpose to change the face of this money are working on it right now, therefore, i have concluded with him to move the money this evening as soon as they are through.

I collected sum money from my fathers company today and gave it to our lawyer to accompany the man to the airport so that they will make every neccesary payment in order not to disturb the diplomats/

As soon as the diplomats arrive to america, the clearing house will get the consignment out from the airport. The bank manager said that they will be sending a TECHNICIAN from switzerland who will make the money available for usage.

My dear sister, you will have to finish this help which you have started already by going to america to recieve this money in cash.as soon as you recieve the money, we shall come over to meet with you for the normal sharing.

You have to prepare your travelling papers immediately because you will go and meet with the clearing house to recieve the trunk box.

Get back to me immediately as time of great essence

God will surely reward you for helping us.

Miss Mary Muhammed

So I wrote back in my usual chipper, enthusiastic way.

Quote:
Mary -

So good to hear from you.

I will buy my airline tickets just as soon as you tell me where I need to fly!

Best,

Sharon

Depending on where I'm supposed to go, it might be time for a little webcam safari.

More later...

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allllrighty...Mary aka Usman has sent her boy "Steve Dupe" all the way from Switzerland to use the chemicals needed to unveil all the cash hidden in the trunk boxes!

Quote:
My dear sister,

So good to hear from you too, i am delighted to inform you that our lawyer and the bank manager just came back from the airport to inform me that the diplomats has departed to America, they will be landing to America by tomorrow where the clearing agency will assist us to clear it from the customs.

The money was package in a coated form as I have told you before that the substance was apply in other to beat the customs officers at the airport and in America.

The bank manager has helped me to discuss with the correspondent bank in Switzerland about the technician who will help us make the money available for usage. Every thing is working out for us, the technician will also fly today to America to arrive by tomorrow, your contact no# and your email address was sent to the technician, he will contact you by tomorrow as soon as he land in America.

I agreed to offer their technician the sum of $150.000 usd after the money is put in order, please; you must get ready follow their instruction at duly time of contact.

The bank manager reminded me again how much i will be paying to their delegate, i have promised the bank that i will be paying this delegate $150,000 to the technician who will be making the funds available for us and also take care of his hotel accommodation.

They advised that you are expected to go to America tomorrow to sign hard copies of the fund release order before releasing the fund to you.

In the light of this development, i urge you to please co-operate with the directives of their clearing house ensuring the funds are released to us.

According to the bank manager, the clearing house will need about $25.000 usd to clear the consignment out from airport but the arrangement was that they will get the consignment from their account and you will pay them as soon as you meet with them.

You should travel to America tomorrow to meet with them as soon as they contact you; you must go with the clearing fee and the technician fee which $150.00 usd. Total of $175, ooo usd.

You will give them the $150,000 usd as soon as the technician makes the fund available for you. I am counting on your assistance towards this favor and i pray that our almighty god will reward you in his own ways.

The technician and the clearing house have your contacts now, they will contact you any moment from now, be in steady contact with your phone and email.

All the same i am wishing you a journey mercy as you embark on the trip to America. Good luck

Your good sister

Miss Mary muhammed

Take note of this---------- you will make the money available today ( the clearing fee and the technician fee)so that you will travel with it tomorrow, do not worry about all this expenses as you will deduct all your expenditure when you recieve the fund.

To which Sharon replies...

Quote:
Mary -

I live in America - in Hawaii.

Where should I fly to? I'll just withdraw the cash there when I get there, as it's illegal to carry such a large amount with me on a US airliner. Please contact me ASAP and tell me where I need to go.

Sharon

No worries. Just a few hours later Steve Dupe e-mails me from Toronto. My he travels quick!

Quote:
DEAR SHARON MARION,

MY NAME IS STEVE DUPE. I AM THE TECHNICIAN AND I HAVE ARRIVED IN TORONTO CANADA THIS EVENING 25TH APRIL 2000. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS RENTED PHONE +1416 827XXXX FOR US TO ARRANGE ON THE DEAL.

THANKS
STEVE

So I remark on his apparent ability to cover long distances in a single bound.

Quote:
Steve -

My - that was a fast flight from Switzerland.

Mary told me you were flying into the US. Why are you in Toronto? Are
you flying into the US? Isn't Toronto a wonderful city? I've been there several times.

Please let me know when you're flying into the US and to what city. As Mary must have told you, I'm in Hawaii, so it will take me a good day of flying to get anywhere in the mainland.

Write soon - I have to go out to dinner on the big island, but I should be back sometime tomorrow. You can also call my business phone
at 206-666-XXXX.

Strangely enough, I realize Steve has called me on my K7 number before I wrote this. How did he get my number? I never gave it to "Mary", only Usman. Hmmmm....

Quote:
ctually - I got the number wrong. But it doesn't matter - I see you
called it already.

How did you get my number? I haven't given it to Mary or anyone else involved in this transaction...

Sharon

Fuckwad ignores me in his next e-mail. It's all good. I'll just ignore it. Mary writes me in the meantime.

Quote:
My dear sister,

The diplomats will contact you and give you direction on how to come over as soon as they arrive with the trunk box but please don't let them know the content of the box as it was declared as diplomatic package to them.

The technician will also arrive today and he will contact you on reaching there, You are only advise to travel there with the $25,000 usd in cash, you will give the money to the diplomats before they will give you audience.

Mean while, you should not burder your self about the technician fee, i mean the $ 150,000 usd, you willpay him from the trunk box as soon as he makes the fund available for you.

keep me posted of all your dealings with them as soon as you meet with them.

Your sister
Miss Mary Muhammed

No problem Mary. All over it like stink on shit. Just to ease her/Steve's/Usman's mind, I let her know what I'm up to.

I wonder how Usman keeps all of these people straight?

Quote:
Mary -

Bless you for writing. I understand what you are saying.

I am in the middle of making my travel arrangements to Toronto. I wrote to Mr. Dupe (the technician from Switzerland) and am waiting to hear back from him.

I will keep you updated.

Sharon

Steve Dupe (you gotta love that last name) writes me to let me know where he is. I like the air speed record excuse he gives me to explain his quick flight from Switzerland to Canada.

What the fuck is a travel "artillery", anyways?

Quote:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your reply. Hope that this message finds you in good health.

Yes I left some hours earlier because I do not like telling someone over the phone about our movement especially in something of this nature. Confidentiality remains a major key.

The deal will be here as for too much searching emanate from US customs and we are not prepared to take such risk.

I am here XXXXX Hotel airport road in Toronto. Please advice me on their travel artilleries to Canada. This place is lovely and I believe that all parties will be happy that we conclude this successfully.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours faithfully

Dupe Steve

Note: I will be requiring your positive id as the form of identification before any discussion.

Positive ID? No problem, slick. Here.

Oops. Looks like The Man is trying to keep a sister down.

Quote:
Mr. Dupe -

Please find attached a copy of my passport. I am currently awaiting
final confirmation of my travel arrangements.

Best,

Sharon

<<ERROR 7419: Attached Document "sharon_passport.jpeg" Removed by US Department of Homeland Security. Please visit www.dhs.gov for further information.
syntax 337, algorithm 260-45.6 .jpeg removed per USDHS reg 1855.9(a)>>

Looks like bonehead had trouble reading that.

Quote:
Sharon,

I cannot open the attachment and i would prefer you to show me the id on your arrival.

please confirm to me your flight details once you finalised with it

Sure, Steve.

Quote:
Steve -

No problem. It looks like the Department of Homeland Security removed
it anyways. I forgot sending passport copies via e-mail was against the law.

I can be in Toronto on Saturday. I'll be leaving on Friday. Sorry, but it's the soonest I can be there. I'll send you all the flight information just as soon as I have it.

Sharon

While all this is going on, Usman (who we all know is also Mary, Steve, and about 10 other people at this point) decides he's having a lot of trouble with my photo request. Actually, I think he's just losing his mind, period. He has no idea just how fucked up his world is going to be.

Quote:
dear sharon.

i have seen that this is jock of you, well, i like you to tell me if i will ask the security company to come with the money overthere in your country?

and the radeo you sent to me before i want to ask you if i can be able to video something in side it like the musiant, how can i video people inside it.

thanks.

mr.usman bello.

sharon will be even richer

A jock of me? No, Usman. I haven't played sports in a very long time.

Quote:
Usman -

This is no joke, but apparently you are not taking me seriously. I have not gotten any video from you. Maybe it is you who is telling the lies.

If you want to send people from the security company to Hawaii with the money, please let me know when I can expect them. You have to do it soon, because I am getting ready to fly to Canada. I can have one of my trusted associates meet them in Honolulu if necessary.

In the meantime, I will go to Western Union on my way to the airport and get my money back.

Sharon

Sharon will be even richer

Now - as you may recall, Sharon was once "intercepted" by one Mohammed Abacha, part of a large hacker/scammer ring doing their level best to steal Usman's hard-scammed money. Sharon changed her e-mail address to get away from them. Usman, however, just got this e-mail from Sharon's "old" e-mail address.

Quote:
dear mr. usman

i am writing to tell you we are watching e-mail with sharon again. you no want to send her picture. that is ok. we sent her picture of us and tell her it is you. we also know she is going to canada soon for money. my friend mohammed abacha is going to meet her in hawaii to steal more of her money and blame it all on u, mugu.

you a stupid little boy. sharon does not no we have taken over her e-mails and watch you write to her.

do no fuck with more experienced oga. ooooooooooooooo

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sharon, finally getting pictures from "Usman", is thrilled.

Quote:
Usman -

I want to thank you for finally sending the pictures I asked for. As
per your instructions, I will be getting the money from Western Union
and meeting you in Honolulu tomorrow. I'm glad you finally saw the
wisdom in giving me the pictures, Usman. Now I know I can really trust
you. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Sharon

On 4/26/05, Usman Bello <[email protected]> wrote:

>SHARON
>
>PLEASE I HAVE HEARD ALL YOU HAVE SAID. I AM PUTTING THE >PICTURES YOU ASK FOR IN THIS E-MIAL. I AM FLYING TO HAWAII >TODAY SO TO MEET YOU AND CONCLUDE OUR BUSINESS. AS YOU CAN >SEE I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT ALL THIS AND WANT TO BE IN HAWAII >TO REJOICE WITH YOU OVER OUR NEW MONEYS.
>
>MY DEAR DO NOT WORRY ALL IS OKAY AFTER TOMORROW. I AM >CALLING YOU WHEN I ARRIVE IN HAWAII TOMORROW.
>
>USMAN
>
>SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER
>
><<attached photo "usman".jpeg>>
><<attached photo "usman2".jpeg>>
><<attached photo "usman3".jpeg>>

I wonder how long it will take for Usman to crap his pants when he reads this. 2 seconds? Maybe three? Do I write in ladspeak convincingly enough? Wink

I have contacted a forum member here to help me with the Mary/Steve connection in Toronto. Cross your fingers for some possible lad video.

More later....

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rut roh, raggy! Looks like Usman is losing his grip! The hackers are about to scam Sharon out of more money! Will he ever be able to warn her in time?

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

I AM VERY SUPRICE TO SEE THIS FROM YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT IS THIS HACKERS AGAIN THAT SEND ME THIS EMAIL ; FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT COMING TO MEET YOU IN HAWIAI I AM IN NIGERIAAND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF ANYBODY COMES TO YOU TELLING YOU ABOUT ME I PERMIT YOU CALL USA FBI FOR IMMDIATELY ARREST;

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT I DON`T WANT THIS TO HAPPING TO YOU AGAIN FOR THE NEXT TIME THIS HACKERS HAVE HACK OUR MAILS AGAIN I WANT YOU NOT TO RESPONSE TO ANYBODY THAT COME TO MEET WITH YOU THERE IN YOUR IN HAWIA WITH MY NAME,

IF ANY BODY COME TO YOU OR CONFRONTED YOU WITH MY NAME ASK YOU FOR ANY RELATING TO ME PLEASE GET THEM ARRESTED AND THE FBI FOR IMMDIATELY ARRES: WELL I WIIL CALL YOU TODAY AND I WANT YOU TO READ THIS EMAIL, THAT YOU SENT TO ME, IF IS NOT YOU SENT THIS MAIL TO ME; THEN IS THIS HACKERS AGAIN: SO BE EVERY CAREFULL:

DON`T CALL THE MONEY OK SEND THE NUMBERS TO THE LAWYER: NOW AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL:

THANKS.

USMAN BELLO.

SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: "MR.USMAN BELLO" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:36:19 -0700
Subject: how you dey, mugu?

dear mr. usman

i am writing to tell you we are watching e-mail with sharon again. you no want to send her picture. that is ok. we sent her picture of us and tell her it is you. we also know she is going to canada soon for money. my friend mohammed abacha is going to meet her in hawaii to steal more of her money and blame it all on u, mugu.

you a stupid little boy. sharon does not no we have taken over her e-mails and watch you write to her.

do no fuck with more experienced oga. ooooooooooooooo

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Nope. damn. Looks like Usman juuuuust missed Sharon.

Quote:
******AUTOMATED MESSAGE - DO NOT REPLY******

Hi, Sharon here. I had to leave the office early to catch the ferry to the big island to take care of some business there. I'll be staying at my apartment in Honolulu if you need to reach me, or you can leave a message with my secretary Myram.

Hugs!

Sharon

I also got a call from Usman on my K7 number. It was all garbled and impossible to hear. Pity.

Looks like the scammers have been watching ALL of Sharon's e-mails with this fuckwit. Usman just had this sent to him. I hope he's really, truly, being sent over the edge.

Quote:
we are seeing letter you sent to ms.sharon about us. when u learn u not smart enough 4 us?

we are seeing all ms. sharon e-mail to AND FROM u, mugu.

u tell her to call american fbi. ha ha ha! u are the scammmer! u make our job easy. maybe we tell ms. sharon U ARE MUGU BOY SCAMMMER in hawaii at western union. maybe we tell her we are secret police and u are scamfuck boy who wants to steal her $$$$.

we deleted ur e-mail to her to warn her about us. she never going to see it.

u stupid scam boy. u make us laughing ALL TIME!!!!! oooooooooooooooo

how u dey, maga?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************419HACKERZ****************

Usman is desperately trying to warn Sharon. Too bad he keeps getting her automated reply.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF THIS HACKERS I WILL NOT COME THERE IN HONOLULU TOMORROW.

SO IF ANY BODY CALL YOU TO COME IN HONOLULU TOMORROW KNOW THAT IS THIS HACKERS THAT COLLECTED THIS MONEY $3100 FROM YOU THAT AND IF ANY BODY CALL YOU ON YOUR PHONE MENTIONING MY NAME OR ASK YOU TO COME IN HONOLULU KNOW THAT IS THIS 419 AND THERE WANT TO COLLECT OS ME MONEY FROM YOU.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW, IS YOU SHOULD NOT CALL THIS MONEY BACK AND YOU SHOULD SEND THE MTCN# TO THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS EMAIL.

PLEASE CREAT NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND DO NOT WRITE ME IN THIS EMAIL AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS HACKERSAND YOU CAN NOW BE WRITTING ME IN MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) PLEASE THIS IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD AND I HAVE FORWARDED THE EMAIL THE HACKERS USE IN WRITING ME TO YOU AND I WANT YOU TO CREAT NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANKS,

USMAN BELLO.

However, the 419HACKERZ are willing to cut Usman in on the deal.

Quote:
we r seeing all your e-mail to ms. sharon. we are no letting her going 2 see ur warnings. we help u if u want.

we r wanting 75% of money from ms. sharon. u can have other 25% if you be nice and kiss our asses 4 it.

if u say no, u r stupid boy maga bich and we keep all money.ooooooooooooo

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, time for one last mind fuck for Usman. Apparently these 419HACKERZ have been talking to Sharon, posing as Usman this whole time. They talked Sharon into sending naked pics of "herself" to "Usman"!

Quote:
we r talking 2 ms. sharon as u aslo. we get her naked pictures from her she is tinking dey is for u.

want 2 see ms. sharon naked? she very lovely. maybe mohammed abacha making love 2 her tonight for u, maga boy fuck man!!!!! ooooooooooo

NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!!

These are all pics of Laetitia Casta. Wink

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/nadnerb1969/sharonnude4.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/nadnerb1969/sharonnude3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/nadnerb1969/sharonnude.jpg

Let's see if Usman finally loses it....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After messing with Usman's head, telling him he can have 25%, he wrote the "419HACKERZ" back in lad speak.

Quote:
make uma no blem me u ma no tell me dat make we work dis maga together,

my fellow guy why r u doing me like this tell me of very thing i have believe with any thing uma talk, u no i no have money plz make u ma help me to send small share i beg u ma,

u ma no say i don try an i make this maga to pay uma $3100 but uma no tell me naything about dis maga plz usman i beg you plz make u na send small i beg uma an i have anoder maga that i want to ur people to contact plz make una rit me plz an i will tell her that u r de right perosn.plz i beg uma i no get ani moni make uma help me plz.

make we handle dis maga well sh have moni and she de redi to send moni for dis business.plz make we work this maga together. i de for lagos ajao estate. make u ma change dis email address pls make uma us anoder email addres so that i will no u that is u. make uma see my email address here(@yahoo.com) plz make uma rit me in dis email.

plz make uma no coll me mugu, i no like kam i am ur fellow guyman make uma no do me bad i beg una

God will bless u

Then he sent me this a few minutes later.

Quote:
plz make una help me i get any moni at all i de slep for cafere, plz make una help me so dat i go get house to live and if posible i go tell una make una tell me where u de so dat i go come there, to work with una, i like una. God go bless una.

thank u

Can maybe someone translate this for me? I understand what he's saying, but it's words like "uma" and "cafere" that are throwing me.

Thanks... and look for more to come... Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have just been able to save two victims. We'll see. Since Usman wants to hang on to Sharon so badly, all it will cost him are the names and e-mail addresses of two of his other magas. After all, he told me he has another one he wants me to talk to.

I sent him this....

Quote:
what u real name? john xxxxx? where u live, guyman?

i no changing dis e-mail rite now. dis maga e-mail all good. she not no i be using it. maga got new e-mail we watching 2.

who u oder maga guyman? who u want me 2 talk 2 now? be dey mor moni?

******419HACKERZ*****

Then, after a little thought, I sent him this.

Quote:
hello fellow guyman

i am joseph's boss man. he tell me you have another maga. i do not
speak pidgin very well, so plz., we talk in good english.

we not in lagos. we in saudi arabia. we experienced computer hackrz
and we play with magas for money. we have 200.000 USD thsi year.

u want sharon? ok but you make deal for us. you want trade.

u give two maga names & email address, and we leave ms. sharon alone.
we write to new magas, u keep ms. sharon. we no go to hawaii, no more
email ms. sharon, no more taking ms. sharon moneys.

we have ms. sharon email to use here. we change pasword so ms. sharon
can no use it anymore. this is for us now.

u send us two maga name and email address & we give sharon back to u, guyman.

Omar Akbar

Let's see if he bites.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He bit. What a pathetic bastard. He's been doing this for two years and hasn't made a cent. On top of that, he lives at the internet cafe.

Quote:
hello my guy.

i am john xxxxx, please i want you to help handle sharon well i don't want this business to nok i will like you to update me as soon as she make the payment and so that you will please help me to give me some share of the money, please as i am now i don't have house to stay i alwasy stay in cyber cafe, this is one of the reasons why i ask sharon to send me some money for the documents and went i got your forghst email with the language you use i did not understand it, i was worried about this i think there was policement are using my email address.

well my guy i will like to join you in this work i have been in this guyman work for two years and i never get any money from any maga so please i will like you to send me some money please i beg you with the name of God so that i will rent house for my self.

this maga that i told you of this man requested my pic but i sent him one before but the man said he want another picture which i did not have.

please if you will hold him well i will give you his email address.

i don't where you said you are i am in lagos ajao estate, please i will like you tearch me your work i will very greatful to see your great reply to my email.

thanks you are great guyman and i halp u will have much money please i like to see u. and i am happy now for us to solve this isue. please will you tell me if sharon make the payment to your offsure people the small amount you will give me.i will be very happy to receive that and if she comes back she will email me so what will i tell her?.

thanks. please i want you to change your email address.

john xxxxx

Omar decides he'll help the homeless fucktard out.

Quote:
john

here is my email:

[email protected]

u write me there.

i am Omar Akbar. I be doing this work 5 years now and making much moneys at it. i am getting almost 500.000 USD last years from mugus. americans are easiest. very stupid and proud with 2 much money. i am in saudi arabia in riyadh.

i will handle ms. sharon for you. i tell her my friend can no go to hawaii. u must tell her when she get back ur sorry, plane delayed and turned back from bomb threat. tell her 2 wait.

ms. sharon will see email from u about me and american fbi. u tell her u were wrong, it mistake. ms. sharon very beutiful, very rich, but very dumb.

u give me 2 names of magas & email address & i will send u moneys for house 2 rent, no more living internet cafe

u write me at new email [email protected]

Omar

This just keeps getting weirder...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. "John", aka Prince Chares/Usman/Mary sends me a letter from a "maga" and his reply to it. The "maga" is Zeng, in China. My lad is playing the role of Dr. Frank Nicholas.

Quote:
PLEASE MYGUY DID YOU HAVE BOYS NIGERIA? IF I WANT TO COME THERE FOR US TO WORK, WILL YOU ACCEPT ME? PLEASE FOR THE MAIN TIME TELL ME WHAT I WILL WRITE TO SHARON WHEN SHE COMES BACK, AND BROTHER I WANT YOU SEND ME SOME MONEY I WILL SEND YOU MY INFORMATION PLEASE PLEASE, I WANT TO SEE YOUR PICTURE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

BUT BROTHER I WANT ASK YOU, ARE YOU THE ONE THAT HOLD SHARON BEFORE WHEN SHE MADE PAYMENT OF $43500? MEN BROTHERS YOU ARE RICH 'O', WOW I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU BROTHER. I NEED MONEY. WELL I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE AND I WILL TELL ABOUT MY LIFE AS SOON AS YOU RESPONSE. THANKS.

please myguy i want you to handle this maga well, to starte with i am the one that have this work and when i get this maga i have this to my chairman to handle him so when i ask my chairman about this maga whether he has pay some money my chairman told me that this mugu need not pay any money to him and to my suprice this mugu email address my chairman deleted it from the box i have the password and he told me that this mugu did not write him again and he also give this mugu password so that i will not have any access to conact him but for God so make it good i remember the first email of this mugu and when i wrote him about the situation this mugu told me that he has paid the sum of $43,270, so i ask my chairman about this mugu whethere he made any payment to him i told me no. so from i keep on writing this mugu about this money.

so i want you help me, i NO THAT IS GOD THAT SENT YOU TO ME TO HELP ME OVER THIS SITUATION TO WRITE THIS MUGU THIS MAN HAS MONEY AND HIS COMPANY HAS MONEY AND I HAVE ANOTHER MUGU THAT HAS COMPANY TOO BUT THIS MAN DID NOT WANT TO SEND ME MONEY HE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM SOME PICTURES BEFORE HE WILL SEND ME $10,000 USD. SO MY GUY I WILL SEND YOU THIS MAN EMAIL ADDRESS.

I HAVE MANY MUGUS THAT THEY DIDNOT WANT TO PAY ME MONEY HERE.WILL YOU WORK THEM?
=====================================
I AM THE ONE ANSWERING FRANK NICHOLAS HERE (THIS MUGU REPLY TO ME)

Zeng Shengqiang" <[email protected]>
Dear Frank Nicholas,

I have emailed you three times already, but it seems that there may be some problems with your email as I have not yet received a reply and now your old mailbox no longer seems to work. I found another letter in my inbox which I am sure was from you so I am trying this email address
also. I can't understand it. Your telephone number no longer seems to work either.I am have been really worried here and your lawyer no longer picks the phone anytime I call him,Could you let me into the things
happening please?

I have withdrawn the $77,250:00 payment from the bank as our agreement requires from the company's account, and I am ready to send it to you by Western Union Money Transfer as before.I have tendered your letter to the BOD and they have given me the go ahead like we did last time and eversince and all that it remains now is your proof of existence and identity as before . Before I send it to you, of course we need to follow our agreed procedure based on the company's policy and I wish to add here that we hasten things up as this transaction has taken more then anough time to execute:

1. Again you will need to send the secretary as usual via western union like before the sum of $300:00 as a "guarantee fee". As before this will of course be returned to you while sending you the balance payment.

2. I need the name and details of the person you want me to transfer the
$77,250:00 payment to but make it eight names in all this time around so we do not run into similar problem we had the last time please.

On receipt of the $300:00 guarantee fee by the secretary, I will then transfer the full amount of seventy-seven thousand two hundred and fifty
dollars to your designated representative.Please remember that I cannot make the $77,250 payment until I receive the $300:00 guarantee payment.

One final thing Frank, My study telephone number is (CH): xxxxxxxxxxx as the other one belongs to my entire family.You can also reach me on my office number as usual and should you want to call me anytime from 8pm chinese time,call my study number please.

I attached for you the picture i took in UK when I went to meet your lawyer for the documents,he wasted my time for real but I made it through after so much payment,I took the picture with my wife,my daughter who is in the University there and the boy, a family friend's son.Confirm if you have recieved the mobile sets too.

I very much look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Take care my brother,

Zeng Shengqiang Ruiqiang
Managing Director,
Shenzhen Yuxiang Marbles and Tiles Coy.
Tai Bei Lu,Bao'An District,
Nanshan Industrial Zone
Shenzhen ,GuangDong,
P.R.C

>----- Original Message -----
>From: Frank Nicholas "[email protected]"
>Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2005 12:10 PM
>Subject: PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECIVED THANK YOU
>
>
>FROM THE DESK OF
>DR. FRANK NICHOLAS
>A U C N/N A P I M S/P P R C.
>
>MY DEAR FRIEND YUXIANG
>
>I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR SENDING ME THE $43,270 DEMMURAGE PAYMENT WHICH MY PARTNERS MR. FRED OBINNA, AMAKA OKAFOR,STEVEN OBINNA AND LAWRENCE OKPABIO COLLECTED TODAY FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE. THE MONEY HAS NOW BEEN PASSED TO THE TRUNK HOLDING COMPANY AND NOW ALL WE AWAIT IS THE FINAL FEE PAYMENT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR FOR SENDING THE PAYMENT SO QUICKLY.
>
AS YOU KNOW THIS PAYMENT WAS THE FIRST OF TWO PAYMENTS DUE IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER OF THE $103,000,000. THE SECOND AND FINAL PAYMENT OF $77,250 IS DUE BY MONDAY THE 2ND OF MAY. I TRUST THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT ON THE DUE DATE AS YOU HAVE PROMISED. I SHALL AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THEN I WILL FORWARD DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO.
>
OF COURSE AS I HAVE PROMISED TO YOU I WILL FIRST FORWARD YOU THE $300 GUARRENTEE PAYMENT IN CASH VIA WESTERN UNION TO YOUR SECRETARY AND AS BEFORE ON RECEPT YOU CAN THEN FORWARD THE $77,250
>
>PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR RECIPT OF THIS EMAIL AND I WILL MAKE IMMEDIATE ARRANGEMENTS TO SEND THE SECOND $300 PAYMENT TO YOU.
>
>GOD BLESS YOU MY GOOD FRIEND.
>
>DR.FRANK NICHOLAS

Now, I wanted so very badly for my lad to send me the actual e-mails from real victims so I could save somebody from losing their money. So I made this lad an offer.

Quote:
john

i no understanding you very well, my brother. who is mugu? dr. frank or zeng?

i want you 2 tell ms. sharon when she come back that you make big
mistake. you think it was hacker tell her lie, and you try 2 warn her.
tell ms. sharon u call efcc and they arrest him. that why guyman never
show up in hawaii. efcc arrest him. ms. sharon should be happy for
this.

do ms. sharon have dangerous fatherman? i am see in ur emails he is a
mercenaries. what u think, guyman?

i tell u deal, brotherman, u seem like good guyman. i give you 500 usd
for each maga address. u say u have many maga email address. i give u
500 usd for each 1. u send me address, i check make sure it ok, make
sure it real maga address. then i send u 500usd for each one.

we have deal, brother?

Omar Akbar

My lad loves me now. I hate him. Passionately.

Quote:
DEAR Omar Akbar:

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR MAIL HOWEVER I AM REASSURING YOU THAT THE MUGU EMAIL I SENT TO IS A REAL MUGU AND HIS NAME IS ZENG NOT FRANK I AM THE ONE ANSWERING FRANK NICHOLAS:PLEASE I WANT YOU TO EMAIL THIS MUGU NOW: THE I SENT YOU YESTERDAY;

WELL I WILL RIGHT SHARON WHEN SHE COMES BACK AND BROTHER I WANT TO TELL ME MY SHARE IF SHE COMES BACK AND I WILL TELL HER TO GO AND MAKE ANITHER PAYMENT TO YOU GUYS:

I WILL SEND YOU THE OTHER MUGUS EMAIL ADDRESS BUT I WANT YOU NOT TO PLAY ME IF I SEND YOU ALL THE EMAILS THEN YOU WILL NOT TALK WITH ME AGAIN I WILL NOT LIKE THAT: PLEASE I WANT TELL WHEN YOU WILL SEND ME THE MONEY;

I WANT WE ALL TO THE DO WORK AND IF YOU DO ME WELL I WILL BE YOU MORE MUGUS EMAIL:

THANKS PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL SEND ME THE MONEY; I THINK YOU ARE IN KANO OR ARE YOU IN MIDLE EAST?

JOHN

In the meantime, I asked a member here who is familiar with China, including the language, to do a little investigative work for me. I was pretty sure my lad had just sent me some fake correspondence to test me, see what I'd do. I figured if I wrote to "Zeng" I'd really just be writing to my lad all over again.

I want to thank wilson888 for confirming "Zeng" was a little on the suspicious side. So I sent my lad this e-mail this morning.

Quote:
john

why u play me 4 fool? u stupid little boy. i check ur letter. i have friends in hong kong and china they tell me u send me fake mugu letter!!!!

i no more dealing with u. i take ms. sharon now and her $$$ moneys now fool.

Apparently I've offended John.

Quote:
is not fake ok the email is real. and this one of the reasons why i told you that you will whether if i give you this email adress you will not run with it. see now what you saying to me, it mean i am a fool by sending you this email address.

thanks for your doing to me.

john.

Whatever, fucktard.

I've reported John's yahoo addy to the people at Yahoo, and I've asked wilson888 to contact the "vicitm" in case it's the real thing.

Let's see how my lad deals with these latest developments.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it just keeps getting better. The Mugu Who Wouldn't Die writes to my boss man in Saudi Arabia Again. First he's angry, then he just straight up starts begging. Which warrants a slap from me...erm, I mean "Omar".

Quote:
as i sent you my mugu email you that is why you are calling me stupid boy ok thanks.

God bless you.

Oh, He does, John. He does. I take this opportunity to try and grab a few more victim e-mail addys. The stingy little fuck won't give them up.

Quote:
hahahaha, mugu!

We have gotten the $$$$$ moneys from ms. sharon last night. 15.000 usd. she is thinking it is u again.

u play with wrong chairman, mugu boy. u never lie 2 me again. u want money? u want 4 me to no tell ms. sharon? u give me 5 maga address or i tell ms. sharon u r nigerian scam boy.

Fucktard just won't play along. He resorts to grovelling. So I call him the little bitch that he is.

Quote:
dear brother

plz make you send me some money plz i beg you with namd of GOD plz just small one i need plz.

thanks.

john

No, no, and no.

Quote:
u give me 5 maga email address, i give u money

no beg like a bitch. this chairman no like begging little girls.

In the meantime, Sharon has gotten back from her jaunt to the big island of Hawaii, where she met Usman's representatives and handed over $15,000 to them.

I'm going to fast forward a tad. My hacker/scammer character "Omar" threatened to send Sharon an e-mail exposing John/Usman if Usman didn't
give up 5 maga e-mails. Of course John, never failing to disappoint, sends "Omar" nothing. Big fucking mistake, John/Usman.

When Sharon gets back, she discovers this e-mail in her inbox. Naturally, she sends it to Usman because she's concerned.

Quote:
Usman -

I just got this e-mail from someone claiming to be from the "EFCC". Can you explain this?

Sharon

-----------Attached Message------------

To: Sharon Marion <[email protected]>
Date: Apr 27, 2005 8:02 AM
Subject: Fraud Alert! Please Read!

Dear Ms. Sharon Marion;

This letter may come to you as a surprise; I am Investigator Omar Akbar of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

It has come to my attention you may be the victim of a 419 fraudster using the name "Usman Bello".

Let me explain.

During the course of an investigation into another fraud victim, we uncovered your name among several others. Further searching revealed you have been in contact with Usman Bello, known to us to be a Nigerian scammer committing 419 frauds against you.

You MUST NOT send this man anymore money. He is a criminal, and he is
lying to you every time he writes you.

We ask you send all information on Usman Bello to us at our website.

Again, DO NOT send this man any more money. DO NOT write him any more.

He is a criminal who is giving Nigeria a bad name through his deeds.

Please write to me at the e-mail address above.

Kindest Regards,

Ofc. Omar Akbar

http://www.efccnigeria.org/

I think Usman's brains are starting to turn to mush now. He's asking for $2000 for a phone. Now he's just freaking begging.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

UNDERSTAND YOUR MAIL HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO HELP ME ON ONE THING I HAVE SOME PROBLEM IN MY OFFICE WITH MY PHONE AND ALL THIS WHILE I HAVE BEEN USING COMMECIAL PHONE FOR CALLS; I WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR TO SEND ME JUST $2000 I WILL USE THIS MONEY TO BUY PHONE FOR MYSELF AND I WILL BE EVERY HAPPY IF YOU WILL SEND ME THE MONEY IMMDIATELY FOR THE PHONE:

WELL ABOUT THE NEXT STEP I WILL UPDATE YOU ON THAT AS SOON AS YOU ARE BACK FROM YOUR TRIP:

PLEASE SEND THIS MONEY TO MY LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PHONE AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE MONEY CONFIRMATION:

MR USMAN BELLO:

SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER

Now you may notice Usman mentioning a trip. That's because his other scam character "Mary", has talked my baiting character Sharon into flying to Toronto, Canada to take posession of a trunk box full of money.

This has been all set up with a fellow Eater member in Toronto. Keep an eye on this space for lad pics and/or video in the next couple of days. That's all I can say about it right now. Wink

Anywho, Sharon is irritated with Usman. I, personally, hate the little twerp.

He sends her a second letter begging for money. Nice how he casually glosses over my questions about the EFCC.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT WELL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE MONEY YOU GAVE TO MY REPRESENTATIVE IS THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS AND FOR THE SECURITY FOR THE DELIVERY OF THIS FUND TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

THE $2000 THAT ASK YOU OF IS THE ONE I WANT TO USE TO BUY MY PHONE BECAUSE I LOST MY PHONE AND ALL THIS WHILE I HAVE BEEN USING COMMECIAL PHONE FOR CALLS AND THERE DUE CHARGE ME FOR IT, SO PLAESE I WANT YOU JUST TO SEND ME THE $2000 TO ENABLE ME BUY NEW PHONE FOR MYSELF.

AS SOON AS YOU ARE BACK I WILL UPDATE YOU FOR THE NEW DEVELOPMENT OF THIS GREAT TRANSACTIONS.

DEAR SHARON I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TO SEND THIS MONEY PLEASE AND YOU SHOULD GO ALONG TO YOUR TRIP WITH THIS INFORMATION TO HELP ME MAKE THIS PAYMENT.TO ENABLE ME GET PHONE.

THE EFCC IS NIGERIA POLICEMENT THAT ARE LOOKING FOR DUES 419 ARESTED THAT COLLECTED YOU THAT $3100 FOR IMMEDIATE ARREST.

THANKS,

USMAN BELLO.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR WESTERN UNION

NAME:-------------MOSES ODOM OSIM

DESTINATION:------Lagos-Nigeria

TEXT QUESTION:----how are you

ANSWER:-----------fine

AMOUNT:-----------$3000

MTCN#---------------

Do this immediately and get back to me with the MTCN # sender name and state for your payment confirmation and to enable me starte the proccesing of the documents as you wish.

Sorry Usman - no can do. Gots me a plane to catch to Toronto.

Quote:
Usman -

I don't have time to do this. I cannot believe you don't have a phone. I just sent you $10,000, you should have that in a few days. Then you can buy all the phones you want.

Which makes me think of something else - since when do phones cost $2000? Here in America the top of the line cell phones only cost $250.

I have to run to the airport, Usman. I am flying to Toronto. I will be back Monday and we can talk more then.

Sharon

The rude, unreading, pushy fucktard doesn't let the fact Sharon has to run get in his way. Now he needs the money for the phone and "some other things".

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I WILL LIKE YOU JUST TO SEND ME THIS MONEY AS YOU GOING TO TORONTO AND KNOW IT THAT THE MONEY YOU SENT I WAS GIVING TO THE SECURITY FIRM FOR THAT THINGS THAT NEEDS MONEY SO THAT THEY WILL NOT HOLD DOS PEOPLE THAT ARE COMING WITH THE MONEY TO YOU.

SO ALL I NEED NOW IS FOR YOU TO SEND ME JUST THAT $2000 FOR WHAT I WANT TO USE IT FOR THIS WILL ALSO HELP YOU & I PLEASE SHARON DO THIS FOR ME.

I WISH YOU SAVETY JIONG TO YOUR DESTINATIONS. THANKS. I HOPE TO SEE THE MTCN# TO ENABLE ME BUY THE PHONE AND SOME OTHER THINGS.

MR USMAN BELLO.

I'm not going to reply to that one. I'm on my way to Honolulu to catch a plane....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Usman/John is becoming unglued. This e-mail to my hacker character Omar. Hey Usman - when are you gonna learn you can't bullshit a bullshitter?

I have a feeling he took the address from an e-mail "Sharon" sent him after she was scammed by the Mohammed Abacha gang the first time around.

Quote:
your Name Omar Akbar
Abacha Housing Estate
Gidado Road,Kano-Nigeria
[email protected]

hello scammers i have sent all your informations to sharon and his father about you and your people in saudi aribia and i also tell her that does people that come and meet with her that yesterday are does scammers and the money she gave to him is a lost to her,

well i want reassure you that all i will do is that i will make sharo father to tras you people wherever you are and he will get you people arrested. you email sharon yesterday that you are EFCC and sharon should not emai me any more well i want you to know that sharon has email me and forword all the email you people email her to me and i sent her all your informations regarding to your job. and she promise me that she will ask her father to start monitoring your people in any business you people want her to do.she will do what you people want her to do but mind you if you contact does your offshor people to contact her again i promise if they are not arrest by his father call me mugu. i could have not inform you of this things but due to you are a foolish a guyman scammer you want to eat along that is why.sharo said is has store all the munbers you have calling her all this while.

i will let her that if they did not get you in kano there should also trase you in east been Enugu.

mugu mugu mugu mugu mugu you want to eat along i promise you will learn it. mugu email sharon again,

JOHN XXXXXXX

FOOL

As you can imagine, I was terrified by his threats. Okay, I'm kidding. I wasn't. Neither was Omar's "Chairman", Moammar.

Quote:
Ah, my dear friend John....

I am Omar's chairman, Moammar. I lived in the United States for a number of years, as a young man, even graduating from a university in California. I came back to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia after 9/11 and have not been allowed to go back since, as I am related by marriage to the bin Laden family.

You have all your information wrong, John. We are not in Nigeria. I have no contacts there. We primarily run lottery, check cashing and trunk box scams from our base of operations here in Riyadh. I don't know what that address is you put in your e-mail, but rest assured it doesn't belong to any of us.

Now John, we have begun trying a new modality, and it's working to great affect against you and a few other guymen. We have been able to hack into various computer networks in Nigeria, Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire and monitor e-mail scams like yours. Just when a maga is about to pay, we show up and intercept the money. Sometimes we send the maga an e-mail or two to convince them we are really the guyman.

We made 500.000 USD last year, and so far this year we have already made 200.000 USD. We are making more and more money all the time. We have also used this money to improve our security and hacking methods.

So John, you can write to Sharon's father all day long if you want. You can tell him everything you think you know about us. We know he's in Nigeria right now. We know he's working with the EFCC and some private contractors to locate another guyman who scammed his daughter. We are not worried. We are safe here in Saudi Arabia. We use Sharon's old e-mail address because it cannot be traced. Try it, John. Try and resolve our IP. See where it says we are. Your IP says you're near Ajao, Lagos. Here's what else we know about your IP:

OrgName: Turner Technologies
Address: 8 Lateef Salami St
City: Ajao
StateProv: Lagos

You know nothing, little boy. You do not scare us. We are not fooled by your childish ways. We know far more about you than you could ever hope to learn about us. You can sit there in your little internet cafe, wearing your mama dash and acting like a big man. You are really a babi pancake, a baba jiga.

Go home, little boy. You bring discredit to your country and shame to your fellow countrymen. You belong in Uselu, mugu.

We are taking over Ms. Marion from here. When she gets back from Toronto, we will see to it you get no more money. My guyman in Hawaii is now going to meet with Sharon when she comes back and present himself as a member of the law enforcement community, and tell Ms. Marion you are nothing more than a drain duck who steals from people and sucks cock for quarters.

You have picked the wrong people to fuck with, dudu-dundi.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Moammar

Okay, here's a glossary of pidgin English to help you keep track of the various insults in my letter. I don't know what he was saying to me in parts of his. Enugu and "eat along" make no sense. I don't care though. Here's what I called him (thanks to http://www.ngex.com/personalities/babawilly/dictionary/default.htm )

mama dash - women's second hand clothing

big man - someone in a position of authority, like an oga

babi pancake - girl fond of makeup

baba jiga - someone suffering from a jiga worm infestation

Uselu - city in Benin where a psychiatric hospital is located

drain duck - a Nigerian who cleans and clears public gutters

dudu-dundi - dark skinned fool (relax - not trying to be racist here)

In the meantime, Sharon is on her way to Toronto to meet with Mary's people. We'll see what happens with that - much more to come on that, believe me. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Sun May 08, 2005 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's the latest - not too much to report.

Usman, thinking I'm in Toronto, writes me one more time begging for $2000 for phones for him and his wife.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT EVRY WELL, HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO HELP ME MAKE THE PAYMENT AS YOU ARE IN TORONTO TODAY AND I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION FROM YOU LATEST THIS EVINING AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SEND THE MONEY WITH INFORMATIONS THAT I GAVE TO YOU AND IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME:

I WANT TO USE THIS MONEY FOR MY PHONES AND MY WIFE ALSO, SO NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY POINT VERY WELL; PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENT AS YOU ARE THERE IN TORONTO AND SEND THE MTCN# TO ME ASAP, DON'T DISAPOINT ME ON THIS ISUE I NEED THIS IMMEDIATELY.

I NEED YOU TO HELP ME AND SEND THE MONEY AS YOU ARE IN TORONTO ASAP: VERY IMPORTANT MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE INFORMATION'S I PASSED TO YOU IN MY LAST EMAIL.

MR. USMAN BELLO.

I never replied to that one.

Just for fun, I contacted Yahoo and reported all 3 of Usman's e-mail addresses to their abuse department. I have gotten confirmation from Yahoo two so far have been closed.

Usman, thinking this is the work of the nefarious hackers, sends Sharon this urgent message.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU? AAND HOW WAS YOUR TRIP? I HOPE FINE!!, WELL I WANT TO INFORM YOU AA VERY IMPORTANT ISUE ABOUT THIS HACKERS, WELL I TREID TO EMAIL; YOU IN MY OLD EMAIL THIS MORNING I FIND OUT THAT THE HACKERS HAVE CLOSE MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE IS THE MY OLD EMAAIL ADDRESS [email protected] I WANT YOU TO NOT TO EMAIL ME IN THIS EMAIL AGAIN AND FROM THIS PIONT I WANT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR AND PASSWORD TO ENABLE YOU NOT TO FALL VICTIM OF THEM AND YOU SHOULD NOW EMAIL BY THE EMAIL THAT I GAVE TO YOU BEFORE THIS IS THE EMAIL [email protected] I TRIED TO INFORM YOU IN MY LAST EMAIL THAT YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER DO THAT YOU BETTER DO IT NOW AND CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TOO.

THANKS,

REGARDS,

USMAN BELLO.

SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER.

Little does he know I reported all of the e-mail addys I had for him to Yahoo for TOS violations. So we'll see how long it takes for his second e-mail address to start bouncing back my e-mails.

I didn't respond to that e-mail either. No worries. Usman still has plenty to say.

Quote:
MY DEAR SHARON,

I AM VERY CONCERN ABOUT YOUR TRIP TO TORONTO I HOPE GOD WILL GUID YOU BACK,WELL PLEASE FOR SAVEFTY REASONS I WILL LIKE US FROM NOW ON WE SHOULD BE USING FAX SO THAT THIS HACKERS WILL NOT SEE YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND I WANT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL NOW AND PASSWORD AND I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS COMING TO AN END NOW BECAUSE THIS MONEY WILL BE PROBABLY, BY THE GRACE OF GOD THIS MONEY WILL COME TO YOU SOONEST,

SO ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS IF ANYBODY COME TO YOU AS MY REPRESENTATIVE THAT HE HAS ANY DOCUMENTS FOR YOU PLEASE DON'T LISTING TO HIM AND YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL THE FBI TO GET THEM ARRESTED AND IF I DID NOT INFORM YOU OF ANY THING PLEASE DON'T DO IT PLEASE I AM RELATING THIS TO YOU FOR SAVEFTY
RAESONS AND WE SHOULD NOW WRITE TO OURSELVE THROUGH FAX NOT MAIL SO THAT THIS HACKERS WILL NOT SEE WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPE TO THIS TRASACTION.

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FAX NUMBER TO ENABLE ME WRITE YOU ASAP.AND PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO MY FORMAL EMAIL AGAIN THIS IS THE EMAIL [email protected] DO NOT RESPOND TO IT AGAIN.

THANKS BEST REGARDS,

MR USMAN BELLO.

(SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER) AND I WANT US TO CHANGE OUR PASSWORD TO (SHARON IS GOOD).PLEASE THE HACKERS HAVE SEEN OUR PASSWORD THAT IS WHY I WANT IT TO BE CHANGE.

Yes, fucktard, I know your e-mail address isn't working. I'm the one who reported it.

Anyways, I finally dropped him a short note saying hi, I'm on my way back from Toronto. I also bring him up to date on my father's efforts to find the people who scammed Usman and I. Notice how I drop the name "John", the name Usman used in his correspondence with the "hackers", in there.

Quote:
Usman -

You may fax me any documents at my phone number, 206-666-xxxx.

I am not worried about the hackers. My father tells me he has located one of them, a man calling himself Moammar Bashreef, a Saudi Arabian national. My father is going to Saudi Arabia tomorrow to take care of this hacker. He also tells me he has located an individual named John in Nigeria who might also be involved with these hackers. So he's going to Nigeria sometime this coming week to deal with that person too.

Anyways, I will be flying to Hawaii tomorrow. I love Toronto, but Hawaii is my home. I have to go to bed now to get some sleep.

Do you still need the $2000? Let me know.

Sharon

Sharon is good.

Does he still need the $2000? You bet he does!

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I WAS GREATFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOUR FATHER HAS FINANLY LOCATED THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE HACKING OUR EMAILS, HOWEVER I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE SAVE FROM YOUR MERCY JOINING, GOD IS GOOD. I LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I STILL NEED THE $2000 TO ENAABLE ME POCHAS WHAT I WANT TO.

I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL TO RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION FROM YOU ASAP, WELL I HAVE INFORM MY LAWYER THAT AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS ARE READY HE SHOULD FAX IT TO ME SO THAT I WILL FAX IT TO YOU TOO.

WELL SHARON THIS DIPLOMATIC AGENT THAT WANT TO MAKE THE DELIVERY OF THIS CONSGINMENT TO YOU THEY SAID THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME WITH THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN HAWIA THEY WILL ONLY DROP THIS CONSIGNMENT IN U.K THAT I SHOULD ASK YOU IF YOU CAAN MAKE IT TO COME IN U.K FOR THE CLIAMS OF THIS CONSIGNMANT. I MEAN THIS MONEY WILL ARRIVE IN UK SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO FLY TO UK TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY, SO THIS OK? THEY SAID I SHOULD SEND THEM YOUR RESPONSE TO ME.

AS SOON AS THIS PEOPLE LEAVE I WILL ASK MY LAWYER TO COMPANY YOU TO UK FOR THE RECEIVING OF THIS MONEY.PLEASE WILL YOU BUY HIS FLY TICKET? AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP TO MY WORLD AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS MONEY WILL PROBABLY MOVE AS SOON AS YOU ENSURE ME OF THIS.

YES I STILL NEED TO $2000!! SEND IT TO THE INFORMATIONS I GAVE TO YOU.

MR USMAN BELLO.

Sharon is good

So that's where things stand with Usman. Now, while this was going on, Sharon was trying to meet up with Mary Muhammed's people in Toronto. Since I have a pretty good idea Usman is also Mary Muhammed, I include it in this bait.

I won't publish everything here, but suffice to say it's a lot of e-mails between me, Mary, and the technician with my $25,000 worth of solution I'll need to clean my money off, and how and when we're going to meet. Here's a sample of part of the communications.

I also want to thank Eater members cravin_morehead, Magenta, and spiffster on their invaluable assistance on this.

After an aborted attempt to get our lad on camera once, I fianlly tell them the only time I can meet him is at 1 pm, Saturday, at a Quiznos where Cravin works.

Quote:
I haven't gotten any calls from anyone, Mary.

I will be at the Quiznos at 1 pm. It's raining, so tell Steve to use an umbrella.

Sharon

Quote:
My dear sister,

There is need for you to keep your line open instead of putting it in voice message.This transaction need absolutely comunication. You are a business woman, you should know what i am talking about.

The diplomats and the technician are complaining bitterly that they cannot put you through on phone. I have just tried your line now and it cannot go through, so will this people may b\e trying it.

If call came into your phone, you are very much free to excusse any body and take your call, so please leave your line open.

i will inform the technician of the meeting by 1 pm as you said. Best regards
Mary

And one to Steve, who is a little shy when it comes to e-mails.

Quote:
Mr. Dupe -

I haven't received any calls from you, so I'm assuming everything is under control.

I know it's raining, and I haven't heard from you about a description, so I'm hoping you'll be using an umbrella and meeting me outside the Quiznos shop.

Must go now.

Sharon

So the trap is set. Spiffster and his camera phone show up a little early. Right on schedule, our lad shows up.

Thank you to DotCom for cleaning up these images some.

Here's an abridged version of the conversation spiffster and I had after he got back. Based on what he said, I'm willing to bet good money this was our guy.

Quote:
spiffster: i;m here
nadnerb: howdy
spiffster: i think i got him
nadnerb: really???
nadnerb: tell me what happened
spiffster: did he give a description?
nadnerb: no
nadnerb: never did
spiffster: ok
nadnerb: did he have an umbrella?
spiffster: he may have, this guy had two bags, one a bulky duffel bag
nadnerb: LOL
nadnerb: that had to be him
spiffster: and the other a plastic bag with pop bottles
nadnerb: hmmm
nadnerb: that might have been the "solution"
spiffster: he was a pretty big lad
nadnerb: did you get some good pics?
nadnerb: I bet it was him
spiffster: i got pics, but none straight on
spiffster: he sat almost next to me, so it was hard to get a camera up into his face
nadnerb: so tell me how it went down
spiffster: ok
spiffster: i got there around 12:40
spiffster: i grabbed a news paper to try and hide the camera
spiffster: i bought a sub
spiffster: and sat at the end of the place, where i could see the whole place
spiffster: it didn't take too long until he came in around 12:55
spiffster: goofed up his order
spiffster: and sat down near me, with is back to the window
spiffster: i kept flipping through the paper, trying to get pics
spiffster: around 1:10 he started to pack up
spiffster: so i quickly cleaned up and headed for my car
spiffster: the lad went out the door
spiffster: walked around the back of quiznos
spiffster: then around the front
spiffster: then turned and went into the Hertz car rental shop next door to quiznos
spiffster: then over to the Manchu Wok next to that
nadnerb: LOL
spiffster: then back to the front of the quiznos
spiffster: then i think he spotted me in my car, i have really dark windows but he coulda seen my shadow
spiffster: he turned and hightailed it out of there, i lost sight
nadnerb: you weren't followed, were you?
spiffster: no
spiffster: there were two marks, one was this lad, the other was a dark infiniti suv
nadnerb: okay
spiffster: i need to ask cravin about the suv. because for the guy with the suv was talking to the people at quiznos
nadnerb: okay
nadnerb: outstanding work, my friend

After this aborted meeting, I ask Mary if there's any way I could try to meet with Steve one last time.

Nope.

Quote:
Sharon,

Listen my dear sister, the diplomats suddenly request to recieve their money through account method.

I called them just to find out that they can only meet you upon the reciept of their clearance fee which is $25.000 usd.

However, i tried to plead with them but they insist that you should pay the money into an account.

They will meet you as soon as the payment is confirmed in the bank.The question now is are you ready to make this transfer so i can give you the account information they provided?

Their is absolutely no need to go back to hawai since you are in canada,pay the money to their account so that they can hand you over the trunk box.

Get bacto me at once

Sister Mary

Steve also says he can't do it. Has to catch a flight.

Quote:
Sharon Marion,

Dear,

Sorry I could not meet you because I have a flight to catch also. I have left back and you can pay the money via transfer to the diplomatic overseas receiving account. Should you need the account I can send it to you.

Thanks
Dupe

No Dupe, thank YOU.

Anyways, Mary sends me the account information.

Quote:
My dear sister,

Sorry for the inconvinences,I guess you had a bad time meeting with the diplomats but i cannever say what is actually their mind.Mean while, you can transfer the $25.000 to this account provided below.

BANK NAME: HONG KONG AND SHAIHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
(HONG KONG OFFICE)
ADDRESS: 82-84 NATHAN ROAD, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG (BR 181)
SWIFT CODE: XXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: LP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

As soon as the transfer is made, You should send the payment slip to me so that i can send it over to the diplomats for confirmation.

The problem with the diplomats is that they have complained so much of not getting you on phone.

Get back to me after the payment and remember to send the slip to me after the transfer is made.
Mary

The bad thing is, this account is being investigated for financial fraud. That's what I'm going to tell Mary, anyways. Smile

More later....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
chatterbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait. I love the way your Mugu's life seems to collapse upon itself in the end.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, chatterbot. I'm doing my level best to drive Usman completely insane. Twisted Evil

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Nadnerb. This guy must be getting paranoid by now. Laughing Laughing
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Slard! Smile

Good ol' Usman is desperate to get me to get to London. I hear the UK is nice this time of year. Smile

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

WITH MUCH HAPPINESS TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE BACK, I AM GREAFUL TO GOD,

WELL THANKS FOR YOUR CO-ORPRATION OVER THIS TRANSACTION I BELIVE BEFORE FRIDAY THIS MONEY WILL ARRIVE IN UK AND THE AGENT WILL AS WELL TAKE IT TO YOUR DISTINATION IN HAWAII.

THE SECURITY AGENT TOLD ME THAT THE FUND WILL MOVE TOMORROW BEEN 5th OF MAY TO ARRIVE IN UK ON 6th AND THEY WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE IN UK.

PLEASE I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT THANKS.

THANKS BEST REGARDS,

MR. USMNA BELLO.

Sharon is good

Yeah sure Usman, no problem. I ignored him for a day or two, but then he wrote me again. Seems the "hackers" got his third Yahoo e-mail account closed. I don't have the heart to tell him it was really me.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FATHER I HOPE WELL HOWEVER I WANT TO INFORM YOU OF WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO ABOUT THIS HACKERS THIS PEOPLE AGAIN HAS TOOK OVER MY NEW EMAIL BOX I JUST OPEN WELL I LIKE TO IFORM YOU THAT I AM NOT USING THIS EMAIL AGAIN AS THE HACKERS HAVES TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME WELL THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL BOX AND ALL YOUR CORRESPONDING SHOULD BE SEND HERE IN THIS EMAIL BOX THANS. THIS IS THE EMAIL THE HACKERS TOOK FROM ME [email protected] PLEASE DO NOT RESPONDE TO THIS EMAIL AGAIN BECAUSE THIS HACKERS WILL LIKELY WANT TO BE WRITING YOU WITH THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO IT. THIS IS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] YOU ARE NOW TO SEND ALL YOUR RESPONSE TO ME ON THIS EMAIL� BOX THANKS:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU OVER THERE I HAVE NOT HAD FROM YOU I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SITUATION SO UPDATE ME IF YOU ARE SOUND IN HEALTH AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MTCN# TO ME AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

THE SECURITY COMPANY TOLD ME THAT THE FUND WILL LIKELY MOVE TOMORROW TO ARRIVE IN U.K 7th SATURDAY 2005 SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP TO UPDATE ME WHERE IS GOOD FOR YOU FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL COME TO MEET WITH YOU.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO:

AND I WANT US TO CHANGE THIS PASSWORD BECAUSE THE HACKERS HAVE TAKING IT AGAIN;FROM SHARON IS GOOD TO SHARON IS A GREAT WOMAN:

Awwww, what a sweetheart. Such a charmer with the new password. I decide to write Usman back and update him, especially where my mercenary father is concerned. I made sure to drop the name (John) he gave me when I was passing myself off as an oga as the person my "father" was going after next.

Quote:
Usman -

Sorry to hear about the hackers. My father says he has located someone named Moammar in Saudi Arabia and his team is going to move on this person tomorrow. On Monday he is going to Nigeria to find someone called John xxxxx and kidnap and torture him. I don't know how this John person is connected to the Saudis, but I trust my father in these things.

I am not going to be able to fly to London by the 7th. That is too short a notice. Is there anyway the security company can fly to Hawaii?

I'll have to check my schedule to see when the earliest time is. I'm very busy with my business, but I will make the time as soon as I can. I will be going to Western Union tomorrow to wire you the money.

Best,

Sharon

Sharon is a good woman

I wonder if he's worrying about my mercenary dad yet.

I also wrote Mary, my Toronto lad bait, to tell her the money will be transferred to the bank tomorrow.

More to come.... Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
TornadoTN

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this has to be one of the best baits I have read, just due to the intricate measures you have set up. I'm impressed!
chatterbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like the Saudi angle. There might be a decent meta-message embedded here. To wit:

Quote:
You can't win. We are a highly sophisticated group of hackers and fraud stars. We have our own offices: we don't operate out of internet cafes. We have T1 lines, Athlon servers (etc etc) and hot secretaries to service us after hours. Please do not give up: we consider you unpaid employees. You do the legwork, we collect the rewards. We like it that way.

My thinking is that while some don't mind making bad or immoral decisions, nobody likes being ripped off. (Similar thinking applies in some of the more effective anti-smoking advertisements).

The news could be delivered directly or maybe by a rogue member of Sc4scmm3r c0113ctive.

Oh yeah, the ScamScammers are in cahoots with the Lad's internet cafe owner (an ASEM could underline that point). During a gold rush, the sellers of picks and shovels are the ones who make the real money.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tornado and chatter. Smile

I'm undecided where to go with the Saudi Arabian connection. I'm thinking I'll leave it as is, and keep feeding Usman bits and pieces leading him to think he may very well be in the crosshairs. However, he seems to be disregarding it to a certain extent, and it'll be hard to keep him looking over his shoulder the more time that goes by without "my father the mercenary" showing up.

I am thinking of having "Moammar" or one of his lieutenants survive the wrath of Sharon's father, having this person fire off one last desperate message to Usman to run for his life. But again, I'm not sure where to take it next. Usman seems pretty focused on the money and security company, not the fact his life may be in danger.

I think for the time being I'll be sending Usman to WU with a fake MTCN, or sending him the WUxfer forms to fill out. As for Mary, the bank account info she gave me will turn out to be bad - a little e-mail from the bank saying the account is being investigated. Since it's the weekend, I won't bother with either modality until Monday or so. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo, nadnerb!! well done!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All righty - a little trouble at the bank for Sharon... apparently the account Mary wanted her to send the money to is under investigation!

Quote:
Mary -

There must be some kind of mistake. I tried to transfer the money
yesterday, and I found this e-mail in my inbox today. Maybe you can
make some sense of it? Am I involved in some kind of criminal
investigation now?

Sharon

---------Forwarded Message--------

Dear Ms. Marion-

I regret to inform you the transfer you tried to make in the amount of
$25,000 to the below listed account has been refused.

Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), Ltd.

Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Account Number: 636-465189-838 (USD)
Account Name: LP International, Ltd.

Reason: Flagged Account (ref.# 231-895)
This account is under investigation for possible financial fraud.
Accordingly, your transfer has been refused and your money returned to
you. Please see the website below or contact your nearest HSBC branch
if you have any questions. Use the reference number above when making
inquiries.

http://www.hsbc.com/hsbc/security/online-fraud

I aplogize for any inconvenience.

Wang Qin

Associate Director
HSBC Anti-Fraud Division
Hong Kong

Let's see how Mary handles this one. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to ratchet up the ol' fear factor with Usman. Quite honestly, I'm not getting much satisfaction from this bait. Usman is all talk. I've got a lad right now who sends me some pretty craptacular documents right out of the gate, while trying to get anything from Usman is like pulling teeth.

So, I decided I'd use the desperate message from a surviving hacker who witnessed the "massacre at Moammar's", to send to Usman from Sharon's "old" account, the same account the "hackers" had originally taken over when they were taunting Usman.

Quote:
mugu u need run now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ms sharon daddy kill moammar "my chairman"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ms sharon father very very dangerous&evil man. he say coming for u next guyman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he make me stay live to see him totur&KILL moammar. was very very bad.....he put moammar chairman on electricity very bad&many times moammar screaming so long!!!!!!!!!!!!! he making dis guys here to open compter 2 FIND&KILL peoples talking to ms sharon. dey be have ur name and ms. sharon daddy now say he is be dey going 2 nigeria&find&KILL u,
guyman!!!!!!!

dis man be very very evil !!!!!!!!! he is not god only devil in him&i am very scared 4 seeing him. i never see dis peoples moammar&my bosses be tortur&KILL very bloody&very much screaming!!!!!!!!!!! moammar be beg 4 life but dis ms sharon daddy keep moammar live for long time in screaming&electricity&blood&pain, make moammar "chairman" tell him
everthing.

u run mugu!!!!!!!! dis u next maybe in 2 days. i find dis e-mail addres so 2 write 2 you&warn u okay!!!!!!!!!!!! dis no jock very real&serious 4 u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's my ladspeak? Pretty convincing?

Let's see how Usman handles this. I'm hoping he decides to twig so I can concentrate on a fresh bait I'm starting.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All righty....

Seems Usman doesn't want to reply to the "mugu" who warned him. He just wrote to Sharon instead. He's apparently unconcerned about the fact his life is going to be ending a in a short, brutal fashion. This guy is one cool customer.

Usman wanted some money sent to him via WU. I sent him the WUxfer forms, which ol' Usman apparently couldn't, or didn't want to, fill out. Now he wants me to contact his lawyer.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I READ YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTACT ARE WELL UNDERSTOOD HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS MONEY IS TOO SMALL FOR THIS WESTERN UNION TO SEND THIS FORM TO ME OTHERWISE I BELIEVE THAT THE BANKERS WANT TO MAKE SOME INVESTIGATION OVER THIS BUSINESS THAT IS WHY THEY GAVE YOU THIS FORM TO SENT ME AND THEY WANT TO KNOW THE IN AND OUT OF THIS BUSINESS WHICH IT RESULT TO A BIG PROBLEM TO IN MY GOVERNMENT PLEASE LET ME USE THIS WORD PLEASE FOR YOU TO GO AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TO ISLAND TODAY WITH INFORMATION I SENT TO YOU VIA DO THIS ASAP. DON�T GO BACK TO THIS WESTERN UNION THAT GAVE YOU THIS FROM AGAIN.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FROM THE DIPLOMATIC, THE DIPLOMATIC WROTE ME TODAY THAT THEY HAVE ARRIVE IN U.K THAT YOU SHOULD COME AND CLAIM YOUR CONSIGNMENT FROM THEIR HAND AND I SHOULD INFORM YOU THAT WHEN COMING YOU SHOULD COME WITH THE CLEARING FEE WHICH IS $40.000 THAT YOU SHOULD COME WITH THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

WELL SHARON AS IT IS NOW IT HAS REACHED YOUR HAND NOW AND PLEASE I WANT TO INFORM YOU OF ONE THIS GREAT IMPORTANT ISSUE, WELL DO TO THE AMOUNT OF THIS MONEY $65.7 MILLION USD I WILL LIKE YOU BEFORE YOU GO THERE TO CASH THIS MONEY I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD GO WITH THIS LAWYER AND THIS LAWYER WILL STAND AS A WINKS BETWEEN YOU AND THE DIPLOMATIC PLEASE WHY I WANT THIS LAWYER TO GO WITH YOU IS THAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT ANYTHING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS MONEY AND BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO HOLD FOR THE CLEARING FEE SO I WANT THIS LAWYER TO GUIDE YOU TO THE VERY POINT TILL YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM THE DIPLOMATIC BEFORE HE WILL COMES BACK TO NIGERIA.

SO WHET YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THIS LAWYER IS FOR YOU JUST TO PAY HIS FLIT TICKET AND TO HIRE HIS SERVICE BUT THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS FOR YOU TO PAY FOR HIS AIRLINE TICKET TO ENABLE HIM COME AND MEET WITH YOU THERE IN HAWAII SO THAT BOTH OF YOU CAN MAKE THE JOINING TO U.K.

DEAR SHARON THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT:

NAME: BAR. AIKAY MARTINS

DIRECT-LINE: +234-805-XXX-XXXX

WEBSIT:
WWW.XXXXXXX.COM

HIS EMAIL IS IN THE WEBSIT AS SOON AS YOU GO TO THE WEBSIT GO TO CONTACT AND WRITE HIM ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT HIM DO FOR YOU ASAP. SO I WANT YOU TO CONTACT HIM NOW WITH THIS INFORMATION�S I GAVE TO YOU NOW ASAP.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

SHARON IS A GOOD WOMAN.

What? I have to pay for this guy's ticket? I thought a fancypants lawyer with his own website could afford his own airfare! Anyways, I write a short note to the lawyer telling him I need to hear from him. I get this in reply.

Quote:
ATTENTION : SHARON MARION,

I JUST SAW YOUR MAIL AND WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW SOON YOU CAN BE READY TO PROCEED TO LONDON SO THAT I CAN BOOK AND CONFIRM MY FLIGHT, I WILL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE SO THAT I CAN LET YOU KNOW HOW TO SECURE THE AIRLINE TICKET, YOU NOW AIRLINE SYSTEM IS NOT AS WHAT OBTAINS IN YOUR COUNTRY THEY HAVE PERIODIC FLIGHT SCHEDULE.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELLY AND HAVE FUNDS CLEARED AND RELEASED TO YOU.

SINCERELY YOURS.

BAR.A.MARTINS

No problem, Bar. Martins.

Quote:
Mr. Martins -

I'll get back to you shortly, but it looks like next weekend might be the soonest.

I can book my own flight, I'm quite experienced at it.

I'm glad to hear you'll be booking your own flight. Mr. Bello made it sound like I had to book and pay for your ticket as well. I am glad that is not the case.

I'll look at my schedule and let you know when I'll be arriving at Heathrow.

Best,

Sharon

Oops...I guess the cheap bastard was expecting me to pay for him to fly to London after all.

Quote:
ATTENTION SHARON MARION,

PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG ABOUT FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS, YOU ARE TO ARRANGE FOR MY FLIGHT AND HOTEL, I ONLY INFORMED YOU THAT I WILL HAVE TO PROCEED AND CONFIRM FLIGHT CHARGES AND RESERVATION, TO HEATHROW AIRPORT IN U.K, WILL COST $1,700 POUNDS, TO AND FRO, THIS YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT I CAN PROCEED TO ARRANGE MY FLIGHT AND ALSO BRIEF YOU ON IT.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE TRANSFER THROUGH MY SECRETARY WHO WILL PICK IT UP ON MY BEHALF.

NAME OF RECEIVER: SMITH UWAS
ADDRESS: 64 ODUDUWA STREET, LADIPO LAGOS-NIGERIA.

UPON SENDING CONFIRM BACK TO ME WITH DETAILS OF SENDING (NAME OF SENDER,AMOUNT SENT,TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER, CONTROL NUMBER ) SO THAT I CAN HAVE HIM PICK UP THE FUNDS AND ARRANGE MY FLIGHT IMMEDIATELLY, WHICH I WILL INTURN CONFIRM TO YOU.

SINCERELY YOURS

BAR.AIKAY MARTINS

Not so fast there, Perry Mason.

Quote:
Mr. Martins -

Why can't I just book the flight for you? I'd be more than happy to. I can book a flight from Lagos to London no problem.

I already have your name, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I do find it odd a successful lawyer like yourself needs money for a flight. Doesn't the legal profession pay very well there?

I'll look into flights for you and let you know what's available.

Sharon

I went to Travelocity and looked for flights out of Lagos. Apparently no one flies out of there - honest! The closest airport is in Niger. I may be getting my first lad safari out of this. I sent the good barrister his flight information for next weekend.

Quote:
I have reserved the following flight for you.

Flying out:

Sat May-21-2005

Royal Air Maroc Flight: 280

Niamey, Niger (NIM) Depart 2:05 am
to
Casablanca, Morocco (CMN) Arrive 6:00 am, depart 8:10 am
to
Brussels, Belgium (BRU) Arrive 1:25 pm

Royal Air Maroc
Flight: 838

Brussels, Belgium (BRU) Depart 3:00 pm
to
London, England (LHR) Arrive 3:10 pm

Flying out:
Mon May-23-2005

Alitalia Flight 237

London, England (LHR) Depart 10:25 am Terminal 2
to
Milan, Italy (MXP) Arrive 1:30 pm, Depart 3:00 pm
to
Algiers (ALG) Arrive 4:10 pm

Alitalia Flight: 872

Algiers (ALG) Depart 7:15 pm
to
Niamey, Niger (NIM) Arrive 10:50 pm

I will book a hotel reservation for you once I know these flight plans are acceptable.

Sharon

In the meantime, Usman sends me another plea for money. I really don't like this fucktard. He thinks nothing of the inconvenience Sharon has to go through to send him money. He talks like WU's are on every street corner in Hawaii. I also like the fact he now admits to embezzling money from his government. What a winner.

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

How are you today? I have informed you to contact the lawyer, so have you call him or contact him? And if you have never contacted him this is his email address: [email protected] and this is his name is Bar. XXXX Martins. And direct line: +234-805-XXX-XXXX I want you to call him now, so that you can hear for him, to tell you how he will come please do this immediately. Email him now and forward all his response to me and update me on whatsoever you & him discos on phone to me.

Well I have ask you to send me some money which the bank told you I should fill form before sending it well i will like you to go in another western union to send the money i am in need of money now, so please i want this to be done ASAP.

For your information don't buy the airline ticket for the lawyer now wait until you hear from him on how he will make the joining. and please be inform don't relate this information to anybody and if you are going to U.K. don't go with anybody, this is for security reasons because if the diplomatic saw you with crowd they will not relies the fund to you and as soon as you meet with the diplomatic don't forget to tell them that the lawyer with you is your lawyer and you should know it that is you & the lawyer that are going there in UK.

Please I want you go and send the money ASAP to me with the information I gave to you and do not go back to that western union again go to Island to send the money and like i told you before i will not make it to fill the forms you sent to me because if my government hear that i have embezzle such money in my office therefore I will be in problem and they will have all my inheritance to government and if they hear that this money has reached UK I will be in trouble which they definitely send me exile.please try to understand.

Thanks best regards,

Mr. usman bello.

Sharon is a good woman

I would love nothing more than to see this guy exiled! In any case I ignore everything he and the lawyer have told me and book the flight anyways, as you saw above.

Quote:
Usman -

How much money do you want me to send? I am getting tired of running to Western Union for wasted trips.

I have contacted the lawyer and reserved a plane ticket for him to fly to the UK. I'll keep you posted.

Sharon

Sharon is a good woman.

But Nadnerb! What about poor Mary Muhammed, who so desperately needs your help, the woman you flew all the way to Toronto for?

I'm glad you asked. As we know, Usman and Mary are probably the same person. However, Mary is getting a little cranky and confused lately.

Quote:
Dear sister,

I cannot understand what is actually going on, nothing seems to be working out for us , i called the diplomats over this report and they said that you are not been honest. Gee, no sh*t Mary, really?

They still insist that consignment box will only be delivered upon reciept of their clearance fee and non-inspection,yello tag.

They have requested me to tell you to send the money bit by bit through western union $12.000 USD down to their agents in COTONUE,REPUBLIC OF BENIN.You readeness and willingness to make this make Via western union will determine the delivery of the consignment.

Please be advised that due to time constraints at the moment, you must follow their instructions to the letter and you would be spared any undue delays.

I advise you use MoneyGram Money transfer services or Western Union Money Transfer Services to complete this payment to their office.

It is very important that you do exactly as stipulated by the diplomats company.You will use the names of the Accounts officers listed below to make the funds payable to as stipulated.

Here are the infor they provided for the western union.OR money gram

For money gram :

UZOR CHIBUZO

For western union:
RECIEVER NAME
UZOR CHIBUZO US$ 4.000.00
US$ 4,000.00
US$ 4,000.00

DESTINATION/CITY---- COTONUE,BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION---COLOUR
ANSWER---------DELIVERY
SENDERS NAME AND ADRESS

Your consignment will be delivered as soon as our Accounts Department confirm the payment from you, so it is imperative that you adhere to these instructions immediately.

Time for the trusty WUxfer forms modality. I attached them to the following e-mail.

Quote:
Mary -

I went to Western Union yesterday, and they gave me some forms you need to fill out. Apparently they're required for international money transfers over $500.

Please fill them out by hand, completely and legibly, and return them to me so we can finally end this transaction.

Best,

Sharon

Mary no likey....

Quote:
My dear sister,

What is the meaning of this, have you gone there to make the payment at once or into three places like i told you?

Ok before i will beleieve what you just said, go back to western union and send $490 usd immediately and send down the mtcn# so thati will beleieve the story.

Remember that you said that any amount exceeding $500 usd will be required to fill a form. So go now and make a payment of $490 usd.

Name- UZOR CHIBUZO
DESTINATION---LAGOS -NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION--- FOR WHO
ANSWER-----------CHIBUZO
AMOUNT $490 USD
MTCN#--
SENDER NAME AND ADDRRES

GET BACK WITH THIS INFOR AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT AND I WILL BELEIEVE WHAT YOUARE SAYING.

How dare she question my honesty and integrity!

Quote:
On 5/13/05, MISS. MARY MUHAMMED <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> What is the meaning of this, have you gone there to make the payment at once or into three places like i told you?

Yes, I took a LOT of time out of my very busy day to go to three different places for you. And you know what? Each time the people there asked me a number of questions about the fact I was sending money to Nigeria. They say Nigeria is the worst place in the world to send money because it is full of nothing but liars and scammers who dishonor Nigeria's international reputation. They tell me many businesses won't go to Nigeria because everyone there is a thief and a liar. They gave me pamphlets on something called "419" scams. I told them you were not a scammer, just a poor woman trying to make her life better. They say you need to fill out these forms to prove you are not a scammer.

> Ok before i will beleieve what you just said, go back to western union and send $490 usd immediately and send down the mtcn# so thati will beleieve the story.

I cannot do that today. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

> GET BACK WITH THIS INFOR AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT AND I WILL BELEIEVE WHAT YOUARE SAYING.

I am getting very suspicious of you, Mary. You insult me with this. I went to Toronto for you. I try to follow your very confusing directions. And this is how you treat me? By calling me a liar?

I will think about this over the weekend. I am not happy at all about this.

Sharon

Time to throw down a gauntlet. My latest letter to Mary.

Quote:
I have sent the money. The first 5 numbers of the MTCN are 33489.

Tell me what you are willing to do to get the other 5 numbers.

Sharon

More later..... Wink

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Barrister Fucknut doesn't like the fact I've booked a flight for him.

Quote:
ATTN: MADAM S.MARION

IN AS MUCH AS I AM DOING THIS WITHOUT ANY LEGAL CHARGES FOR NOW, I EXPECT THAT MY DEMAND SHOULD BE MET WITHOUT ANY TAUNTING REMARKS, BUSINESS IS OKAY HERE THOUGH, ALSO I USUALLY FLY VIRGIN AIRLINES AND HAVE MY WAY OF GOING ABOUT GETTING FLIGHTS FIRST CLASS SIT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE BECAUSE OF MY FLIGHT ROUTINE.

BASED ON THIS I REQUEST THAT YOU SEND ME THE MONEY SO I BOOK MY FLIGHT OR IS THAT TOO MUCH ?

IS IT THAT YOU FEEL YOU WILL SEND ME THE MONEY THEN I WILL ABSCOND AND NOT MEET YOU UP IN LONDON, WHEN THERE IS FAR MUCH GREATER THINGS TO BE GAINED THERE, YOU PREFER TO GO AND BOOK ON MY BEHALF THAN TRUST ME AND LET ME DO IT ON MY OWN HERE.

WELL I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.

SINCERELY YOURS

BAR.AIKAY MARTINS

Well actually yes, Mr. Martins. I completely expect you to take my money and abscond with it. Sharon tries to force his hand.

Quote:
Mr. Martins-

I see nothing wrong with reserving your flight for you. What's the difference? It only takes a few minutes to do it. If there is some reason why this is not acceptable, I am curious to hear it. Why would you have a problem with this?

I will cancel the flight I reserved and book a first class ticket for Aikay Martins on Virgin Atlantic, no problem. It looks like they have pretty regular service from Lagos to London.

If this is unacceptable, please let me know and I will make other arrangements with a new lawyer.

Sharon

I also let Usman know about this. After all, he cares.

Quote:
Usman -

I reserved a flight for Mr. Martins. When I sent him the flight information, he told me it was unacceptable. He wants me to send him the money for the flight so he can book his own flight, first class, Virgin Airlines.

I told him I will reserve a seat for him on Virgin Atlantic myself, first class of course. I see nothing wrong with reserving the seat for him. I am happy to pay for it and to make sure I know what day he will be in London so we can meet and take care of the arrangements.

If this lawyer does not agree with me, I will have to ask you find a new lawyer who appreciates my generosity.

Best,

Sharon

Sharon is a good woman.

More later, I'm sure....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.... it looks like my bait of Mary Muhammed has finally come to a close.

I sent her the e-mail above giving her the first 5 digits of the MTCN, and asking her what she'll do for the other 5. Mary is a little disappointed in me for this.

Quote:
My dear sister,

I am so sorry if I have wrong you, actually I did not mean to hurt you like this, I am only been desperate that this transaction is not working as plan.

What do you mean by that? Asking me to say what I can do,How can you pay money via western union and can only send 5mtcn#, Does this answer like through?

I have seen now that you are not serious with me, if you want me to forget you, I can easily do that because this whole thing is not helping me again. I want to try you with this little sum to know if you actually trying to make any payment regarding the delivery of this consignment.

If you are not willing to send the remaining mtcn#, you can forget it because something tells me that you are only pulling my leggs.

You are making a demand simply because you paid a chicken change of $490 usd, what is going to happen if you pay $ 12,000 usd.

I am also disappointed.

Mary

$490 is chicken change? Then why do you want it so bad, Usman...I mean, Mary?

The deal's off then. Thank God.

Quote:
Mary -

In light of all the delays and problems I have also had with this transaction, I will go to Western Union and get my money back.

Good luck to you.

Sharon

She hasn't responded to my ultimatum. That's okay... it gives me more time to focus on my boy, Usman.

Usman now wants some computer and cell phone equipment instead of the $2000 he asked for.

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

Greetings to you and well like I told you before now that the money which I requested from you is for my phones and my computer. well like you asked me on how much you need to send, I want you to send me the same amount I requested for or I also ask if you an make it good to use the money $2000 to buy me two phone and laptop because this are the same things I want use the money for. So I prefer if you can use hold money to buy me this items and send it to me immediately.

And for your information if you want to send the money to western union, I ask you not to go the western union that is in bank, you should go to any western union that is in the supermarket or any article store to send the money, why I ask you not to go bank western union to make the payment is because the bankers have monitoring your motives at any time you when there trying to send some money. Please be good for you to keep out from bank western union to avoid anything suspicious on this transaction.

So please this is for security reason do not go to Bank western union to send money, go to supermarket western union or article store to send the money and on reaching there if any question raise to you answer them that you are making the payment to your uncle that is in Nigeria or tell them is your brother that is Nigeria you are making this payment to.

Thanks God bless you and do what I ask you do immediately without time delay. And I want to know when the lawyer is coming there! What date did the lawyer give to you of his arriving? Did he get his flit ticket ready?

Thanks best regards,

Mr. Usman Bello

Sharon is a good woman.

There's more coming. I just don't have time to post it right now. Suffice to say I'm getting a new lawyer and have an opportunity for a freight bait.

More later...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to bring closure to this thread...

My interest and time for scam baiting waned considerably, so I ended up just dropping these losers without so much as a goodbye. I think this was one bait that could have gone on forever if I'd wanted it to...

For a first hardcore bait I think I did okay. I think I managed to incorporate several basic scambaiting tactics and got a few neat little trophies along the way.

I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who helped out, and a special thank you goes out to those of you who read along and enjoyed it. Hopefully you were able to pick up a few ideas for your own baits on the way.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic