SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally! I was feeling neglected

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a new 419 after having waited patiently for months. It is from John Saidu.

[email protected] via 66.218.79.76; Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:44:44 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 200.193.131.135
Authentication-Results: mta803.mail.scd.yahoo.com from=alunos.unipar.br; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
X-Originating-IP: [200.193.131.135]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 207.115.57.48 (EHLO ylpvm17.prodigy.net) (207.115.57.4Cool by mta803.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:44:44 -0700
X-Header-Overseas: Mail.from.Overseas.source.200.193.131.135
X-Originating-IP: [200.193.131.135]
Received: from alunos.unipar.br (alunos.unipar.br [200.193.131.135]) by ylpvm17.prodigy.net (8.12.10 083104/8.12.10) with ESMTP id j3KKifIE007359; Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:44:42 -0400
Received: (from www@localhost) by alunos.unipar.br (8.11.6p2/8.11.6) id j3KKdHM24763; Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:39:17 -0300
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from client 195.44.181.17 for UebiMiau (webmail client); Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:39:16 -0000
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:39:16 -0000
From: "Johnsaidu03" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Bcc:
Reply-to: Johnsaidu03 <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Friend
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: UebiMiau 2.5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-MSMail-Priority: Medium
Importance: Medium
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1";
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 1540

SAPPHIRE FINANCE GROUP,
3 SAPPHIRE DRIVE,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS,
NIGERIA
[email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am John Saidu, Bank Manager of Sapphire Finance
Group Ltd.This is an urgent and very confidential business proposition.

On June 6, 2000,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Paul Farrel made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,500,000.00,(Twenty Five Million, five hundred thousand Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Paul Farrel died from an automobile accident.

On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a
WILL,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Paul Farrel did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to Nigeria Law,at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to
stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a foreign account.I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the beneficiary of the funds.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address [email protected] and Upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email and telephone mostly.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email Above.

Thanks and my regards.

Mr.John Saidu
[email protected]

I'm gonna have fun with this one!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear John:
I just received your message in my email today, and I believe that you are the answer to the prayers that my bretheran and I have been sending.
My name is Vier Negentien, and I am the Comptroller for The Assembly of Opus, an animist faith founded by the Most Blessed Saint Berke.(may his pen be ever full!) We have been attempting to raise money for two purposes, the first to build a new school of calligraphy and religious art, and the other to open a mission in your very country of Nigeria. So far, in this endevor we have raised $52,000 (usd), however the cost of the new school alone will be over $200,000 (usd). The mission will cost even more. What I am concerned with is this, Will we be able, as a foreign religious organisation, to hold an account with some of the money in Nigeria to pay our expenses there? Also, since we are a foreign church, will we need a Nigerian attorney to start our mission there?
As we are a animist church that does not concern ourselves with what others may consider 'sin', this offer of yours sounds like a wonderful opportunity. We will have to communicate via email only, since part of our faith includes voluntary loss of hearing to shut out the sounds of untruths that the conventional churches say about us. This is a proceedure done to all the officers working at the church headquarters, but not to any other members.

I look forward to your reply,
Vier Negentien, Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus

BTW, Vier Negentien is Dutch for 419

Hope he replys quickly...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply... he doesn't answer my questions though...
Quote:
Dear Vier,

How are you today? I hope you receive my mail in the best of health of mind and body.
I am really grateful to you and to God almighty in heaven for your prompt response to my email. I have bee praying very hard that you would at least try to hear me out and consider my proposal to you. I can assure you that you will never regret your decision.

My dear friend, I am very much interested in building a solid relationship with you based on trust and understanding. I will be putting a lot of money in your total care and control and would like to have the assurance that you will always be honest with me at all times.

I have information concerning an account which has been dormant for a long period of time in our bank Sapphire Finance Group. Based on the information I have, this account has no listed NEXT OF KIN in our computer database and therefore the funds are without any owner as the account holder is dead.

What i want us to do is lay claim to this funds and get it transferred into an account abroad. To do this, I as a Senior Officer with the bank will be able to update the banks database and insert your name into the next of kin column of the records of the deceased. As soon as this is done, you will become the listed next of kin and sole and legal beneficiary to all the funds contained in the said account.

Steps required for you to lay claims to this funds include your official claim to the funds by forwarding an application of claim to the Director, Foreign operations Department of our bank. The director is the only authorised staff of the bank to permit the transfer of the funds into your account as far as we can prove that you are indeed the listed NEXT OF KIN.

I will provide you with all the required documents required for you to lay claims to the funds and also any other documents required by the foreign operations director in the course of the claim and subsequent transfer of the funds. You have nothing to worry about as I have already made a very preparation before contacting you.

I assure you that if we work together as a partners, we will get this funds into your account within two weeks after the claims to the funds have been officially received by the bank.

Finally, This transaction requires lot of maturety on your part. All the details of this process must be kept secret from everybody. You must not divulge any part of this information to anybody whatsoever for any reason whatsoever. This is to ensure that the funds are not diverted into another account by greedy people who are around you and you wont know. Also my involvement in this whole process must not be revealed to any person especially the director of the bank. I will be your inside man as an experienced banker to advice you on steps to take to ensure a successful transfer of the funds.

If you would prefer, I will provide an agreement which can be signed by both parties to prove that this whole business will be done in the context of the laws of this country.
I anticipate your immediate and urgent response.

Best Regards

John Saidu

I think I am going to have to ask for proof of identity...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply..... The line is cast...hook is baited, and I am playing the rod...

Quote:
Dear John:

Your letter sounds very good, but I will need to know exactly who I am dealing with. There have been instances reported to me of people who would actually attempt to steal from the church, shocking as that may sound. Please send a picture of your passport showing your identity so that my fears may be calmed.

I also asked a couple of questions in my reply that you did not answer. Please re-read my reply to you and get me a legal opinion from an attorney who you can trust for this most sensitive matter.

We officers at the Assembly of Opus have taken vows of poverty to the Most Blessed Saint Berke (May his hand draw steadily), so I will be dealing with church money. As comptroller, I control all church accounts. The total of such accounts at this time, in long term deposits, CDs and gold bullion is roughly $2.5 million usd. Any profit that I might realize would, of course, be returned to the church's accounts.

Since this transaction would come through the church, I could also help you shelter any profits from the US tax collectors. Churches are tax exempt in the US, and the authorities do not question how or from whom we receive our funds.

Please reply soon, it is almost time for me to go read the Holy Scripture lesson, which is delivered to my door each Sunday morning.

Yours in the blessing of the Most Blessed St. Berke,
Vier Negentien, Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn! He slipped off the hook!

I guess I went too fast, or he is reading these forums. I sent him a followup, and it was returned to me.

Quote:
Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email protected]>:
195.50.106.7 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.co.uk account ([email protected]) [-5] -
mta125.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

--- Original message follows.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [12.221.113.76] by web80508.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:07:19 PDT
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Full speed ahead!
To: John Saidu <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Dear John:
I hope that I have not caught you at a bad time. I am
looking forward to getting our business plan underway.
Those funds could really help propagate the message
and works of the Most Blessed Saint Berke, both here
and in your country.

Faithfully yours in St. Berke,
Vier

Next time I will play him out off screen and then just do a dump publish.

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I throw out one more line, this time to his original email address...

Quote:
Dear John:
I attempted to contact you on the Yahoo email address that you gave me, however the accursed mailer daemon said that you do not have an account. I hope that all is well with you. I am praying to the Most Blessed Saint Berke for your continued good health and employment.

Faithfully yours,
Vier

See if this gets any reaction

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

Location: Life of a 419 scammer...loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want more 419ers, I could send you a dozen fresh ones from my in-box. Or go to the surplus scams page in the forum index page. Plenty to take place of this lost soul Smile

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked one off of the surplus page and sent him a chum letter. I am also sending out an ASEM to another. I believe that I may have erred in my first one by putting it up here as I was going along. I think the next two I will hold off on posting until I get farther along.

The one whom I sent the chum letter to has replied, but with a form letter. I gave him a mild slap for that...

developing...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic