SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joining the NRA (National Ringworm Association)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wanted to bait a lad suffering from cancer/heart disease, yada yada, but they never took the bait - until now. Meet Dr Titan Uranus and Mrs Patricia Cassilas! Anyway, you've seen this one before. On with the bait.

Titan Uranus

Mrs Casillas,

Your tale of misfortune has moved me greatly. Being a physician, I know all too well the cruel nature of cancer. Lung cancer is particularly aggressive. Let us conclude this quickly as I am in the process of setting up a charitable foundation, and your donation will ensure that you will be remembered by future generations.

I await your reply,

Titan Uranus

Titan Uranus M.D
Proctologist
Suite 1
Luritja Way

Michael Osei (after seeing my passport): "WE ARE A SERIOUS ENTITY SO FOR US TO RECEIVE
SUCH A PICTURE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME OF OUR TRANSACTION
WAS VERY SHOCKING AND MIND BOGGLING." I thought it looked cute!
Richad Smith (before voodoo curse): "Listing and listing good i will not set here and watch you insulting my person okay, and i repeat never again you ever use such words on me never in your life."
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo! We have a player!
Quote:
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:10:24 -0300
To: "Titan Uranus" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: From:Mrs. Patricia Casillas

Dear Titan Uranus,

Greetings in the name of the lord Jesus Christ,
Thank you very much for your email and the contents contained therein.
I am very pleased that you have indicated your desire to assist in
making this
transaction a success it is with gratitude that I write this mail. I
pray that the good
lord lead you through the duration and successful completion of this
very noble
venture.

I know we have not met before, but i believ you are in best position to
help me
handle this since i can not do it my self,am so happy that you are also
a God
fearing person,now i know my funds is in a save hands.

Since you have indicated your desire to be the conduit through which
this
transaction will be actualized I must express optimism that these money
deposited
with the financial institution in Europe will be secured before the
specified
deadline. I only hope and pray that you possess the required attributes
needed to
handle this transaction diligently and tactfully.

The money in the security vault is approximately 20.6million usd and I
want you to
help me secure it. You are to take 10% out of the fund for all the
expenses you
might incur in retrieving this funds from the finance company. All I
need at this
point is your complete assurance that you will help me procure these
funds and
utilize it for the purpose that I have stated.

I will send to the finance institution a notice that you will be
procuring these funds
in my stead, so I ask that you provide your bio-data:
Full Legal names
Age,
Sex,
Country of residence,
residential address,
Phone and fax numbers,

Your profession i.e. what you do for a living and some form of
identification
To necessitate the immediate finalization of all required modalities
towards
procuring these funds soonest.

I have nurtured a penchant for humanitarian works; hence I want you to
utilize
these funds for the sole purpose of ameliorating the suffering on the
sick, poor,
and down trodden.
Regards,
Mrs. Patricia Casillas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
Jesus showed us the power of God's peaceful center even in the midst of
our
tribulations when he said �PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; My peace I give
you... Do
not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid " John 14:27.
Even in tough times, we can " et the peace of CHRIST rule in your
hearts, since as
members of one body {we are} called to peace" Col.3:15

Note the 10% for expenses. I'm planning on taking full advantage of this. I attached the standard renamed DLL file as my passport.

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005
Subject: Re: From:Mrs. Patricia Casillas
To: [email protected]

Mrs Casillas,

Compliments of the day to you! I trust you are in good spirits despite your terminal illness.

As per your request, I will furnish personal details for you.

Full name: Dr. Titan Uranus
Sex: Male
Country of Residence: USA
Address: 5335 College DR
Salt Lake City, UT USA 84123

I am a proctologist by profession. I am fortunate that my practice is very successful, which means I'm also very busy. I don't want to do this all my life though, which is why I'm hoping that this money will allow me to spend more time working on my charitable foundation. I'm pleased to see that you have allocated some 2.06 million USD for expenses. Hopefully, we won't need to spend all of that. I'd hate to have to compromise on the quality of work the foundation will do!

My telephone and fax number is as follows:

1-206-984-2993

I await your reply,

Titan Uranus

Michael Osei (after seeing my passport): "WE ARE A SERIOUS ENTITY SO FOR US TO RECEIVE
Richad Smith (before voodoo curse): "Listing and listing good i will not set here and watch you insulting my person okay, and i repeat never again you ever use such words on me never in your life."
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter the laywer...
Quote:
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:54:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Introduction

Dear Titan Uranus .

Greetings.

I hereby acknowledge receipt of the email forwarded to me by my esteem client, Mrs. Casilla Patricia. My name is Barrister Richard Smith, and arrived Amsterdam, The Netherlands for the purpose of this transaction and I will be the one to provide you with logistics on the receivership of the funds. I have read the message and contents contained therein is understood by me. In pursuant of your message, I have every conviction that you are determined to live for humanity and posterity. My client cannot claim these funds herself as a result of, 1. She is under-going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now she has only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. 2. She wants God to be merciful to her and accept her soul that explains why she has decided to give alms to charity organizations and as she want this to be one of the last good deeds she has don on earth. I wish to plead with you to join my client for not only serving humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This process could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay fully attention to it and you adhere to my instructions. I have to say here that my client does not intend to cause you any personal pains or discomfort. If this agreed by us we can eventually proceed to discuss the process of the transfer of receivership to you to enable you adequate carry out the job that you are called to do. Firstly, we must sign an agreement that the funds will be used solely for the purpose of humanitarian and charity purposes and only a fraction (20%) will come to you. I advise that you do not help an organization you do not know or get involved in projects you do not see. Trust and respect is very important for me and I want you to promise me that you will not fail my client�s expectation.

Hope to here from you soon.

Note: Please contact me on this telephone number +31-626-606-300 since i do not have a permment address to give to you right here in Holland.

Regards,

Barrister Richard Smith.

Standard response to request for me to call...

Richard,

I have attempted to contact you on the number listed below, but to no avail. I'll try again soon.Please send any agreement you have regarding my plans for Mrs Casilla's funds. As I have informed her before, I am planning on using the money to set up my charitable foundation.

I await your reply.

I sent this to lad #1 as well. I toyed with the idea of slapping for breaching privacy, but that seemed too obvious.

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005
Subject: Richard Smith

Mrs Casillas,

I hope you haven't expired since I last contacted you! I have received an email from a Richard Smith who claims to be your lawyer for this transaction. Please let me know if this is the case as I don't want any breaches in the privacy that we currently enjoy.

Please let me know ASAP regarding this new development.

Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the feeling these lads have been baited before. They're definitely very cagey about who I am and what I want to do with the money. As long as time's wasted, what do I care?
Quote:
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005
Subject: Re: Please read and get back
To: "Titan Uranus" <[email protected]>

Dear Titan Uranus

Greetings to you once again.

I received your email and the content is well understood to me, i must thank you for your prompts response to letter via email.

With respect to this transaction, i would like to inform you that the total value of the funds deposited by my client is $20.6Million Dollars and this fund is under the custody of a security company which details i will be forwarding to you as soon as an agreement is reach by both parties.

I will also like to inform you that you or your company roll in this transaction is to act as the beneficiary of the consignment and apply for the release of it from the security company with the document that i will be issuing to you, further more due to the heath condition of my client he (note change in gender here) will not be able to carry out the financial obligation during the cause of this pending transaction and as such you or your company will have to settle all the charges with the finance company and agreement with be enter that what ever you spent during the cause of this transaction will be deducted from the funds before you carry out the project you wish to do with it.

Further more i will advice that you drew out skeletal plan of what you intend to do with the fund as soon as it get into your custody so that my client will have an insight knowledge of how you intend to utilize her hard earn money.

In light of this i will be requesting from you your details information such as your full name and address, your company name and address, telephone and fax number and copy of any valid identification, as soon as i have these requirement i will then go ahead to prepare the Power of attorney/ letter of Authorization which you will endorse your signature on it and send a copy to me via email, upon the receipts of your sign copy i will then forward to you the rest of the other document and the contact details of the security company for you to contact as the new beneficiary of the deposit with them.

I do hope that the content of this email is well understood by you as await your prompts response

You can reach me with number +31-620-244-951 I must apologies for the inconvenices in trying to reach me .

Regards,

Richard Smith esq.

This from Patricia:
Quote:
Dear Titan Uranus,

Thank you for the mail,Barrister Richard Smith is my attorney so please
give him
every information and assistance he requires fromyou to enable him work
effectively.

So how is your family at the moment i hope everyone is doing fine?I am
ok just a
little down this is very usual.I hope this project works out fine
introducing this to
you is all i have left to do so i will leave the rest to you and
Richard smith but you
must update me regularly on every development so i will not be left in
a dark
corner.

I want to thank you so much for all you are doing i hope you are aware
that you
are not only working for me but for God and he will surely repay you
inhis own
way.

I will like to know a little more about you:

1, Have you handled a project of this nature?
2, What charities do you intend disbursing my funds to? Can i have any
address
or contact details?
3, I hope i can trust you with my money?

Get back to me as soon as you get this letter,i need to hear from you
as much as
possible.

regards,
Mrs Patricia Casillas

[i]My reply (including reference to Patricia's changing gender)

Richard,

How good of you to reply once more. I suppose I can provide information on what I'm planning on using the funds for. I have set up a foundation called the National Ringworm Association (NRA). The foundation will use the funds to eradicate ringworm infestation in children living in squalid conditions. As you may be aware, prolonged ringworm infestation can lead to intestinal complications that necessitate the use of a cholostomy bag for the remainder of the sufferer's life.

My partner has informed me that she has set aside 10% of the total sum for any expenses incurred during this transaction. There may be some expensses incurred in setting up the foundation, such as registration with the government as a charity, stationery and business cards, and so on. I'll forward the invoices to you as I receive them.

I must admit I'm somewhat confused at some of your comments. You mentioned: "due to the heath condition of my client he will not be able to carry out the financial obligation " Are we talking about a man or woman here? This is important as I wouldn't want you to get your clients confused. Please clarify this for me.

As you requested, my details are:

Dr Titan Uranus
Titan Uranus Proctologist Clinic
Suite 1 Luritja Way
Nutbaggia Waters 1313

Tel: 1-360-227-6206

Fax: 1-206-984-2993

Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to make sure Patricia doesn't kark it in between emails Razz

Mrs Casillas,

I have replied to Richard's email today. He appears genuine enough if slightly muddled at times. I hope he doesn't get his clients mixed up. I'd hate for you to die before this business is completed. However, if you do pass away before the project comes to fruition, we may be in a bit of a bind. I suggest that you amend your will immediately so that the transfer can take place regardless.

I have worked with several large charities before so dispersing the money shouldn't pose a problem. These funds will go towards the National Ringworm Association (NRA). This will eradicate ringworm infestation in all third world countries. This is my solemn promise. You might want to talk with Mr. Smith regarding the foundation as I have already provided him with additional information. Finally, I can be trusted with the funds. You can rest easy knowing that they will be put to good use.

My contact details are as follows.

Tel: 1-360-227-6206

Fax: 1-206-984-2993

I will check my inbox tomorrow to make sure you haven't passed away during the night.

This is definitely in its infancy. Make sure to check in for the seduction of Dr Titan Uranus by his assistant, Myanus Burns. Will there be tension between Myanus Burns and Patricia? Will we get a lovely trophy pic? Stay tuned!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic