SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abacha bait No.419 - My first.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ace Hol
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here present my first published bait (in several parts), Quite short but In the course of this one I have managed to get a bit of experiance and close down a fake banking site in the process, also waste some of their time.

It all began last wednesday, with an email from one of the many Abachas that haunt the scamming world.

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Apr 13, 2005 10:08 PM
Subject: PLEASE ASSIST.(Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha)

Attention:Your Concern

My Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active service for our Country. I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 24 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian partners returned my husbands share being the above sum after his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into my
husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed down. I have deposited the money
in a security company with the help of very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this fund by the government because there is no
documentation showing that we received such funds.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out of the sub-African region.
Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided to part with 20% of the total sum.

Please kindly reply through this email address and include your personal telephone and fax numbers.

Your URGENT response is needed.

Regards,

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/909972.stm

Time to step into my role as vice chairman of WATT AVANCARR

Quote:

Reply-To: Peter Scrim
Date: Apr 13, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE ASSIST.(Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha)
(Watt Avancarr Inc)
Chicago
IL
(xxx-xxx-xxx) - E~TEL

April 13 2005

Dear Dr. Abacha

I today received your email into my office, I have taken time to look at your proposal and consider your investment. I am prepared to help if you want me to, My business partner is not with me at the moment and I would like to keep all correspondence private and confidential. Your 20% is a fair offer for my involvement, this is something we may discuss further in the future.

I have provided my E-TEL number above, I do not have access to private fax so I have omitted this from my reply. It is best if we communicate via email for the time being.

Please feel free to contact me further about this arrangement, I will await your prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely

Peter A. Scrim
(Vice CEO - Watt Avancarr)

She gives me the contact deitails for her Family Attorney...
Quote:

To: Peter Scrim
Date: Apr 14, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: Details.

Dear Peter A. Scrim,

How are you? Thank you for your response. I will
like to give you details on how we are going to proceed with this
transaction.

I withdrew the funds from the bank that it was in
initially into A security deposit when the Govermennt of Olosegun
Obasanjo start investigating my late Husband, I had to withdraw the
funds in order not to lose all that My husband laboured for.

I will
equally want you to know that all the documents are going to be made out
in your name so you dont have any cause to be scared we are the one that
is surpose to be scared of you for the documents are going to be in your
name.but we are going to trust you for this is our only hope for the
family to survive so we have to do every thing we can so that this
family will not disintegrate.

I have spoken with my entire family
member on this issue and I do have their full support on this matter. I
need your telephone number and fax number so I will be able to send you
all the documents as soon as they are ready,which is both the insurance
certificate and the airway bill from the security company for the
movement of the consignment{funds}and all other document which shall be
obtained in your name.

Also I will be needing a more private phone
number which my family attorney can reach you at any time. Do get to me
as soon as you obtain this message and do provide me with the above
information for we dont really have much time to waste on this
transaction and do remember to keep this transaction strictly
confidential, for the sake of my family right now.
Our family attorney
Barrister Kabiru Turak will take charge of the transaction as the family
lawyer, Send your full name,address and private phone number to him on
his email address: [email protected] so that he can commence the
deal immediately.

His phone number is 234-8034059422 call him
immediately.

Best regards

Mariam Abacha

Of course I didn't phone him....and offered up my K7 account as an alternative, I thought I would give her a flash of my business card for good measure
Quote:

To: Mariam Abacha <[email protected]>
Date: Apr 14, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Details.

Peter Scrim
(Watt Avancarr Inc)
Chicago
IL
(206-202-0136) - E~TEL

April 13 2005

Dear Dr. Abacha

I am very well, I hope you are also well. Thankyou kindly for your prompt reply. I am pleased to hear that we have the support of your family on this delicate matter, I hope soon we can settle this once and for all.

I understand that you need to forward me important documents via fax, unfortunately it is not possible to recieve faxes at my office because the fax machine is used by my business partner and I wish to keep this relationship private and confidential. However, If you can send all relevant documents to my NetFax number which is xxx-xxx-xxxx I will recieve them and deal with them very quickly and privately.

I will try and get a Private Telephone number for you, at the moment this is a problem due to the fact that the office in which we are based uses an insecure phone system which is operated by my PA. I want her to have nothing to do with this relationship. I plan to buy a mobile phone so way can communicate Privately.

Many thanks for passing on the contact information for Barrister Kabiru Turak, I will contact him on my private mobile phone as soon as it is available. I will of course send him my full name, address and private mobile phone number so that he can commence with this deal as soon as possible. I have has phone number 234-8034059422, this is stored safely in my address book. I will contact him very soon.

With this email I have included a photograph of myself, this is so you may know the face of I the man who you are dealing with, and feel secure that I am doing everything within my power to help. In return I will expect a photograph of yourself, in the photogpraph you must write a sign with WATT AVANCARR displayed upon it. This is to prove that you show the same trust for myself as I do for you Dr. Abacha.

Please find enclosed my attatched photographic business Identification, g8secur02.jpg

I await your prompt reply, I will now contact Barrister Kabiru Turak to further the deal.

My very best wishes

Regards

Peter A. Scrim

She didn't reply to my request for a photo, but I wanted to start work on Barrister Turak so I decided to take that up with him

To be continued.........................

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We now enter the phase of communication with the family barrister Rolling Eyes Turak Kabiru

Quote:

Date: Apr 14, 2005 3:01 PM
Subject: FOR URGENT ATTENTION: BARRISTER KABIRU TURAK

Peter Scrim
(Watt Avancarr Inc)
Chicago
IL.
United States of America

April 14 2005

Dear Mr Kabiru Turak.

I have been instructed to write to you by my friend and your client Dr. Miriam Kabacha, this is regarding a family transaction that you have been put in charge of. I hope this letter finds you well. I have been instructed to send you my full name, address and contact numbers, they are as follows:

Mr Peter Alan Scrim
xxxxx
Chicago, IL 60657
E-Tel/Fax 206-202-0136

I am in the process of buying a private mobile phone on which I may carry out confidential business, I currently have a work mobile phone which is not suitable for non work related business, and since my partner does not know anything about our relationship it would be very bad for me to use this phone. However I have included my private E-Tel phone/fax number for Dr. Kabacha and yourself to contact me on.

I want this to remain Private and confidential, I also need to trust Dr. Miriam Kabacha and I want her to trust me. I have sent her a photograph of myself for security reasons, this photograph is along with my signature and Work based Identification. I have requested that Dr. Miriam Kabacha does the same in return for trust reasons I am awaiting her photograph with a Sign bearing WATT AVANCARR this will seal the trust in our relationship and then we can bring this arrangement to fruition.

I hope we can be friends Mr Kabiru you have the trust of Dr. Kabacha and I believe your intentions are honorable. I hope I have provided you with all the information you require. I believe your client is soon going to Fax me some forms for me to complete. This will be done as soon as I recieve them.

Have a good day, I await your prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely

Peter A. Scrim

In the reply from Barrister Turak he introduced me to the Fake bank which was later shut down with the help of a few others on the Fake banks section of the site.
Quote:

Date: Apr 15, 2005 2:13 PM
Subject: Contact The Bank Today.

Dear Peter A. Scrim,

How are you today?I am writing to let you know that I am in receipt of your mails and I have received all the informations you sent and all you said was clearly understood.

I am ready to coperate with you and I will advise that you coperate with me also so that this funds can be transfered to you as soon as possible.

I am writing to let you know that I have succeeded in fronting you as the rightful beneficiary of the funds,this will now give you the legal backbone to deal with the bank directly.All the documents are now in your names.Please note that the original copies are now with the bank and they can be sent to you only when the transaction must have be completed.

I will send to you by fax a copy of the POWER OF ATTORNEY,that will give you right over the funds.

I will give you the contact information of the bank so that you can contact them today to enable you know the proceedures on how the funds are to be transfered to you.

Below is the name of the bank contact informations:

Universal Credit Union Bank.

You will have to contact the customer service on the email: [email protected] on their

They said that you should contact the customer service so that they will give you details on how the funds will be transfered to you.

Please contact the bank today and let me know your discussion with them.

Regards,

Barrister Turak.

Below is a link to the Power of Attorney that was faxed to me
http://photobucket.com/albums/y135/Ace_Hol/poa.jpg

As requested I contact the phoney bank....and put in a reminder about abacha's photo
Quote:
Date: Apr 15, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: Universal Credit Union Bank
Peter A. Scrim
Watt Avancarr
Chicago, IL
United States of America
+1-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam

I am enquiring in regards to the funds deposited by General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998, I believe you hold these funds. I am waiting for power of attorney over these funds

I have been recommended to you by Barrister Turak Kabiru, He told me I should customer services here.

Please inform me how to proceed so that I may claim these funds.

Yours Sincerely.

Peter A. Scrim

I also inform The honorable barrister Rolling Eyes that I have contacted the bank
Quote:

04/15/05

FAO: HONORABLE BARRISTER TURAK

Dear Barrister Turak,

I have contacted the Universal Credit Union bank as you requested, I have asked them for instructions on how to proceed. I will keep you updated on their reply to my email.

I have also talked to Miriam Kabacha, she confirmed recieving my Identity card. Please can you advise Mrs Kabacha that I require a photograph of herself, this photograph should show her holding a piece of paper bearing the name of my business WATT AVANCARR, This is a trust issue. And I will feel a lot better about our relationship if I recieve this.

As soon as I recieve the photograph of Mrs Kabacha I am willing to do everything needed to complete this transaction.

Regards,

Peter A. Scrim

Not long after Miriam emails me, still no photo Sad
Quote:

Date: Apr 15, 2005 2:56 PM
Subject: Thanks.

Dear Mr.Peter Scrim,

Thanks for your email to me and also I have
received your identity card.Thanks for everything and Please coperate
with my attorney so that everything will work out fine.

Always update
me your discussion with my attorney.

Regards,

Mrs.Mariam Abacha.

Time for a reminder about my photo
Quote:

Date: Apr 15, 2005 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks.

Dear Miriam,

How are you, thankyou for your email. I am glad to hear that you have recieved my Identity card.

I have recieved an email from Barrister Kabiru Turak. He gave me deitails of the Universal Credit union bank, UCUB. and has requested I contact them, I have done this.

I will soon write to Barrister Turak to inform him I have completed his request.

Please can you send me the photograph I require, I remind you that this photograph should be of yourself hold a piece of paper with the words WATT AVANCARR written upon it. This is a trust issue, I have provided a photograph of myself and expect a photograph in return.

Regards,

Peter A. Scrim

Suprise Suprise I hear from the bank, and they explain their fees...
Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: peter
Date: Apr 15, 2005 4:57 PM
Subject: Payment Notice

Dear Peter Scrim:

Thank you very much for your message. We wish to confirm that your funds Reference above are in the bank but in a special account created for it. It is not possible to make a transfer from the special account -you need to open a new account in our bank for the purpose of this transfer. When you have opened an account, we shall credit the account with the value of your funds. It is after this that you can make withdrawals from the account to your local bank account.

Please be informed that there are three steps (requirements), which you must complete to open an account with the bank. These steps are:

1. ONLINE BANKING APPLICATION:
You are expected to apply for an account of your choice. The application entails the submission of your personal profile. Browse through our website (www.ucub.com) and click the Online-banking. Scroll down the page and click on "NEW CLIENT: REGISTER� and enroll for the "ONLINE BANKING".

You will be required to put your Referral Code. This is: r f 0 0 7 7

Fill out an account opening form. Endeavour to fill out all available space and submit.

Please note that in the course of your online registration, you will be required to fill a USERNAME and PASSWORD. Care must be taken to ensure that the username/password used is such that you can easily remember. You must also ensure that it is kept secret.

2. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION:
This is the second requirement where you will send a copy of your current driver�s license or international passport by email (as attachment) to: [email protected]. Or by fax: Fax: 44-20-79002972

3. INITIAL MINIMUM DEPOSIT (OPENING BALANCE):
An account-opening fee (minimum opening balance) is required from Non-UK Resident customers who wish to open an account here. This is irrespective of the status of the funds they want to deposit into the account that will be opened. The Activation fee (OPENING BALANCE) is calculated on the basis of the volume of expected transaction in the account you wish to open.

AMOUNT EXPECTED ACTIVATION FEE
Less than US$100,000:00 US$4000
US$100,000:00 to less than US$1m US$4500
US$1m but less than US$10m US$5000
US$10m and above US$5500

Please indicate the activation fee that corresponds to the amount of deposit you are expecting in the account and contact me for instructions on how to send the activation fee. Be reminded that the activation deposit will still be part of your credit balance i.e it will be credited to the account you will open and you are at liberty to withdraw same after the account has been properly opened.

We have two methods of collecting activation deposits - either by bank transfer through our correspondent bank or by western union through our agent. You are to confirm which one of the methods above suits you better.

When all steps above have been completed, you will be given an account number and your account will be activated/credited with the value of activation fee paid. You will then be able to use your preferred username/password to login to your account and make transactions.

Note Clearly: Do NOT open an account if you do not accept any or all of the requirements above.

You may wish to contact me on my direct tel: 44-7-887745186 if you need further clarifications.

Thank you,
Mr Tim Adams
Accounts Manager,
Universal Credit Union Bank,
London (Commercial) Branch.

Time to contact the barrister and explain that I will get the cash for the bank
Quote:
Date: Apr 15, 2005 5:51 PM
Subject: Urgent information for Kabiru Turak

Dear Honorable Kabiru Turak

I am writing to inform you that I have recieved an email from Mr Tim Adams at the Universal Credit Union Bank, He has instructed me to open an account with the bank into which $24.000.000 U.S. can be paid. I have also been told that I will need to pay an activation fee of $5.500 so the funds can be paid into the new account.

I am pleased to say I have made arrangements to withdraw the sum of $5.500 from my bank account here in the United States, As soon as I recieve the requested photograph from your client Miriam Abacha I will open up an account with the $5.500 and we can complete the transaction. I remind you to inform Mrs. Abacha that a require a current photograph in which she shows my company name WATT AVANCARR displayed clearly on a sheet of paper.

I am soon going to visit my bank in order to withdraw $5.500, I will inform Miriam Abacha of this. Please stress to her the photograph is important as a trust issue.

Regards,

Peter A. Scrim
(Vice-CEO - Watt Avancarr)

Next day I recieve the Barristers reaction to my news that the bank has contacted me
Quote:
Date: Apr 16, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: Reply

Dear Peter A. Scrim,

I am in receipt of your mail and I am ver happy that the bank has contacted you regarding how the funds will be transfered to you.Yeah I bet You are Rolling Eyes

I will like to inform you that as the attorney to Mrs.Mariam Abacha,foe security reason she will not be able to do as you have said.She made me to understand that she has sent her photograph to you and I think that it is enough for this transaction.

I was demanding for you direct telephone number so that we can discuss but I am yet to receive it from you.

We are the people that are suppose to be very scared because the amount that we are leaving on your care is a very huge amount and all we need from you is for your to be sincere and also keep to our proposal so that we can meet one on one after the funds must have been transfered to you so that we will know the business to venture into as soon as you are in possession of the funds.

I will still need your mobile phone number so that we can talk.

Please let me know as soon as you have opened the account with the bank.Please coperate with the bank so that bthey wiull effect the payment at once.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you get this mail.

Regards,

Barrister Turak.

I haven't recieved any photograph from Abacha yet, and am quite frankly P1ssed at the suggestion I have
Quote:
16/04/05

Dear Barrister Turak

How are you, Thankyou for your email. I must inform you that Mrs Abacha has sent me NO photograph!, Why has she told you this. I still wait for her photograph.

I am going to get a mobile phone so that we can talk privately, please understand that I have withdrawn a large amount of money from my bank account to pay to Universal Credit Union Bank, this money totals $5.5000 so that I may open an account for transfer of Miriam Abacha's fund. I plan to do this via Western Union Cash transfer. I believe it will cost me extra cash to send this amount of money.

I now have this cash, I will when I recieve more money buy a mobile phone so that we can talk privately.

I must urge Mrs. Abacha to forward me the photograph that I am promised, She tells you that I have recieved this photograph but I am still waiting. When I recieve this photograph I will transfer the funds required by the bank.

Please do not be concerned about this transaction, I have the cash ready for the bank and we are going ahead as planned. But the Photograph is a trust issue, I have already shown my photo to Mrs. Abacha.

Regards,

Peter Alan Scrim
(Watt Avancarr)

Similar email sent to Miriam, waveing the cash under her nose
Quote:

Dear Dr. Miriam Abacha.

I have recieved an email from Barrister Turak, Why have you told him that you have sent me your photograph? I have recieved no photo!

This is a trust issue Mrs. Abacha, I have no time to waste here... I have already withdrawn a large amount of money from my bank, over $5.500.
I have also sent you my photographic ID. But still you send me no photograph, Why is this? Do you not trust me?

Please send me this photo that you have told Barrister Turak you havet. As soon as I recieve this photograph I will transfer the cash I have to open up an account with the bank and your money can be transferred.

Please do as I have asked.

Very best wishes my friend.

Regards

Peter A. Scrim
(Watt Avancarr)

Finaly the barrister coughs up the Abacha pictures, with some added bull about why she wont take my personalised pics
Quote:

Date: Apr 18, 2005 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Reply

Dear Peter Alan Scrim,

I am in receipt of your mail and all you said was clearly understood.I am writing to let you know that for security reasons my client (Mrs.Mariam Abacha) will not be able to send you her pictures are you have requested.I will send to you her personal picture and the picture she took with her family.

You will find the pictures on the attachments.

Please contact the bank as soon as you have viewed the photograhs.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Barrister Turak.
Same old photographs
Evil or Very Mad

I should have given a few slaps for not wanting to send me my photo because of the "security" issues, but by this point I was more concerned with getting the fake bank offline

To be continued...........

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By now I had sent a few emails to the hosts of the bank informing them exactly about what they were hosting, I decided it was time to raise my concerns with Barrister Turak

Quote:
Date: Apr 18, 2005 11:24 PM
Subject: Universal Credit Union bank

Dear Barrister Turak,

I have some issues I would like you to clear up for me please, I accidently deleted the link for the Universal Credit union bank which you put me into contact with. I have done a search on Google for this bank and the search has given the bank as being an unauthorised internet bank by British Authorities.

See: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/internet.shtml#u

What the hell is going on here?, Are you serious I should do business with this bank! I am putting $5500 into a bank that are listed on the internet as Unauthorised. You say Mrs Abacha wont send me the photograph that I initialy asked for because of security risks, but yet you and your client expect me to risk the security of my money with this bank. What in hells name is this bank...

I am very upset by this whole situation and have had to take some valium, hell I am going to take the bottle. :p

Advise your client I will be writing to your client to explain the situation to her.

Reagrds,

Peter.

I think I must have upset the Barrister because he never contacted me again Rolling Eyes

Time to give Abacha a similar slap
Quote:
04/18/05

Dr. Abacha,

I have just emailed your Attorney regarding the bank he has put me into contact with to recieve the funds, The Universal Credit Union bank have a very bad reputation, And I am not going to deal with them. I would rather piss on live electrical wires than deal with this firm. I ask you to take a close look at what kind of legal advice you are getting when your barrister recommends that I put my trust into a fly by night banking corporation such as the Universal Credit Union Bank.

See: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/internet.shtml#u

And why wouldn't you send me the photograph as requested, this all makes me very suspicious!, you are prepared to give me dated pictures but not a recent picture as requested. I have $5500 waiting to invest in this deal and nobody has done anything to encourage my trust.

Unless you can provide me with the picture that I orginaly asked for I will have to break contact. I will be also asking your barrister a few questions about the security involved in this deal.

I am now nauseous and cant eat my Chillidog, Goodnight.

Regards

Peter.

This was quite late in the day, but next day Abacha replied... probably not happy Smile
Quote:

Date: Apr 19, 2005 7:05 AM
Subject: Thanks.
Dear Peter,

Thanks for your email.I think that you are not ready to
assist me in this transaction.I will look for another beneficiary to
help me out.

Thanks for everything and Good Bye.

Mariam Abacha.

[b]Oh no no no, we can't have this!!

Quote:

04/19/05
Dear Miriam,

Thankyou for replying, Of course I am ready to help you with this transaction. If I were not I would have returned my $5500 Cash to the bank. All I am asking is that you confirm to me that you have trust in this Bank in which I plan to invest a lot of money.

Wouldn't you ask some questions about a bank which you were about to invest a large sum of money. I will keep the $5500 available if you still want to proceed with this transaction please contact me as soon as possible.

I am a busy man, but if you still want me to help, let me know. Please pass my regards onto Honorable Barrister Turak.

Regards

Peter,

She appologises

Quote:

Date: Apr 19, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: Reply

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your email.I am really sorry if I was rude to
you just that I really know what I am going through here.The bank that
you are dealing with is the bank that my late husband has been using for
years to transfer funds out of this country and i will advise that you
comply with them so that the funds can be transfered into your
account.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Mariam.

I decided to play nice for the time being, it was sickening
Quote:
04/19/05

Dearest Miriam,

Thankyou for your appology, I understand that your late husband husband was a patron of the bank. My only concern was the security of the bank. I have grown very fond of you Miriam and I want our money to be safe. If I have your assurance that this bank is totaly safe that is enough for me.

I only wanted the personal photograph from you as a sign that you show trust in me as I do for you, but if you feel that you can not send me this photograph then I will have to carry on without this.

I will comply with the bank so that we can get these funds transferred into my account and give you your money as soon as possible.

Love, puke

Peter.

She replies

Quote:

Date: Apr 19, 2005 6:11 PM
Subject: Thank you.
Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for your mail and also your
understanding towards this transaction.I really appreciate your
effort.

Please let me know as soon as you have opened the account
with the bank.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mariam
Abacha.

I email the bank to ask how I should pay the $5500
Quote:

04/19/05

Dear Mr Adams,

I am ready to open a bank account with you, Please can you send me information on how I should transfer the $5500 activation fee required to open this account.

I am a United States resident, based in Chicago, IL

Regards,

Peter A. Scrim

A few hours after the email was sent I had a reply from the hosts of the fake bank that it had been shut down....looks like I dont have anywhere to pay the money into now Crying or Very sad /b]

Quote:
Date: Apr 20, 2005 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you.

04/20/05

Dear Miriam,

I have emailed Tim Adams at the bank as to how to open up the account, but he has not yet sent me a reply. I also notice the banks website is no longer on the internet when I have tried to log in this morning. I don't know what is going on here but I feel I must return this cash to my bank account if I cannot find somewhere to deposit it today.

Please advise.

Regards,

Peter Scrim
(Watt Avancarr)

[b]I didn't get a quick reply from Miriam, but later the bank emailed me to explain the site was down for errm.. Maintainance Laughing

Quote:

To: pete
Date: Apr 20, 2005
Subject: Special Information

Dear Peter Scrim:
This is an official notice to all our client that our website is currently undergoing a periodic maintanance. This will take a few days.
Please all further correspondence to the Account manager should be to this temporary email address: [email protected].
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Please do not hesitate to call me on my security hotline: 44-7-887745186 if you need further clarifications or advice.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Tim Adams
Account Manager, London
Universal Credit Union Bank

Time for the I cant pay the cash into the closed down bank modality

Quote:
Date: Apr 20, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: TIM ADAMS @ UCUB

04/20/05

Dearest Miriam,

I have just recieved an email from Tim adams at the Universal Credit Union Bank, I dont know what the hell is going on here, He tells me that the bank has website isn't working and has started emailing me from a yahoo.com email address. This is becoming more and more suspicious. I am a qualified businessman, I do a lot of business and I have never seen anything like this before. UCUB cant even tell me where to send my $5500, Something is wrong here.

I have done my best to help, I dont know how I can help anymore. I will have no option but to return my $5500 to the bank this afternoon.

Your Friend,

Peter Scrim

Think I touched on somehting

Quote:

April 20th 2005

Dear Mr.Peter,

How are you today?I just got your mails and all you
said was clearly understood.I will like to inform you that it happens
atimes when some big banks and other insurance company website are under
maintainance they wont work until they have finished what they are
doing.

You will have to be the person to ask them were to send the
funds to them through.

From the onset,you were never ready to assist
me in this transaction.

Well thanks for you all you time and
effort.

Regards,

Mariam Abacha.

Time to up the pace.....

Quote:

04/20/05

Dear Miriam,

Hear me now,

I emailed the bank and asked where I should send the cash, I was not answered!
If the bank website is down for maintainance why does this affect the email system of the bank???
How do you know the website is down for maintainance unless you have been in contact with them?
Where is Barrister Turak?

Throw me a friggin bone here........

You say I have not been helpful from the onset...... Oh well that's where you are wrong! I have been more than helpful... Just a shame things have gone wrong with this deal... eh!

this all deal went wrong on 4-19,

Thanks for your time,

Peter.

To be continued Question

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not bad, young grasshopper. The pupil has become the master... Smile

Congrats on the deaded banks too.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic