SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chinese Dark Spirits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a sort of straight bait that took a bit of an amusing turn (see my sig quote). I didn't have much of a plan, other than using my Chinese character's bad English to irritate and waste time.

Cast of characters:
QI_NG Sheng Zu: baiter
Engineer Wilson Adams: Poor dead millionaire (ghastly car accident)
Ali D_akima: original scammer email account
C-Jay B_arkit: name he's using
Mb_amax Nj_oku: attorney
KC Gla_dys: Consignment Shipping Company
Barr. Williams Antoin: made up character who ruins the job.

The original format is nothing special -- it was sent to me by a family member who thought the "ADAMS FAMILY" reference was funny (sigh).

Quote:
First, let me start by introducing myself properly to you, I am Barrister C-Jay B_arkit of C-Jay B_arkit Chambers, Solicitor at law. I am the legal adviser /personal Attorney to Engineer Wilson Adams
a foreign oil merchant / contractor with SHELL Co-operation herein Nigeria.On the 21st of April 2000, my client Engr. Wilson, his wife and their two children were involved in a ghastly car accident along Warri
Port Harcourt Express road and all the occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have made several efforts to get in touch with my clients family or his extended relatives, but all have proved to no avail.Before his death, there was this huge amount of money (US $15.3m) he briefed me about. According to him, he carefully concealed the money in a Trunk Box as Family Treasure and deposited in a private Security Company for safe keeping. All the documents concerning the deposit was handed over to me both the deposit certificate and the deposit code.Recently, I was issued a notice from the operation manager of the security company (K.C. gla_dys Security and Finance Ltd.) to come forward for the claim of our consignment within the next FIFTEEN official working days or they will black list it and declare it unserviceable deposit. For it is against their new law for any deposit be made
with them and not being serviced for more than two years. I told them about my clients incidence and they advised that I should forward the name of my clients next of kin and also write a formal letter
of introduction of my clients next of kin to enable them effect all the necessary documents on the name of the new beneficiary.It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of his relatives and as I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim of the consignment that I decided to seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin to my client. I seek your consent to present you as the deceased relation since you havethe same name.Though, we have not met before, but I believe that I am dealing with a reliable-trustworthy and reputable person who
will not disappoint me at last. Anyway, after receiving the consignment from the security company, the money will be shared as follows: 40% will be for you while 60% will be for me.All I require is your
honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through, I also guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Infact, it is 100% risk free and also a golden opportunity for bothof us. Please, due to the urgency in this transaction, kindly get back to me immediately so that we can commenceaction.

So here we go...

Dear Sir,
Iam interest in assist this matter, how can I do to
help you?
Regard,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Dear Sir
Thanks for your quik reply, I will like you to be a friend after we might have finish this business. infact I will be very glad if you will send to me your telephone/your fax number to enable me discuss with you on phone I hope this will make the easy communication. As soon as this is done I will then send all the documents concerning this transaction. you should keep this on your self
thanks,
Jay B_arkit

Dear Sir,
You do not reply me, are you interest in continue this
matter?
Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

dear qi_ngshengzu
I HAVE SENT TO YOU A REPLY BEFORE NOW, I WAS EVEN EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE, I TOLD YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR BANK PARTICULERS AND YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO ENABLE ME FORWARD IT TO THE APROPRATE BODY THAT WILL HANDLE IT,AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY,
THANKS
JAY B_arkit

Dear Sir,
Please to clearify what details of banking are to
need. I am hesitate to speak on telephone for my
English very poor, difficult to make understand on
speech. But write can take time and with dictionary!!
I can recept FAX on hotel +44(0)20 72084142 if this
O.K. other may be to send by Scan and E-Mail Attach?
Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Number is a London Hilton hotel, surely he would prefer privacy...

DEAR QI_NG,
I JUST RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND I AM VERY GLAD, THE BANK PARTICULERS I AM REQUESTING IS TO SEND TO THE APPROPRIATE BODY THAT WILL APPROVE THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME, THIS WILL MAKE YOU THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY TO THIS FUND.
PLEASE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THIS, SO THAT LATEST ON MONDAY THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE COMING OUT ONE BY ONE.
I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU,
THANKS
JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,
Thank for you message. I apology for trouble but
question is, what to you mean ''bank particulers''. I
am not so good English, can please explain this
express?
Great apologise for the inconvenient,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,

THE BANK PARTICULERS I MEAN IS YOUR BANK INFORMATION, FOR US TO USE TO SEND THE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

IT IS FOR US TO USE IT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
INFACT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION IN THE NEXT 7 WORKING DAYS THE MONEY WILL BE SENT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.
YOU SHOULD BE FREE. THIS BUSINESS IS RISK FREE.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THIS PARTICULERS BEFORE MONDAY TO ENABLE ME FORWORD IT TO APROPRIATE BODY THAT WILL APPROVE THE DOCUMENTS.
BEAR IN MIND THAT WITHOUT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND THE BANK NAME, WE WILL NOT KNOW WHERE TO SEND THIS MONEY TO.
THANKS
JAY B_arkit.
=========
DEAR
I AM STILL EXPECTING YOUR REPLY TODAY, I HAVE DISCUSED WITH THE GOVERNMENT ATTORNEY/ LAWYER WHO WILL ASSIST YOU IN DOING THE SIGNING. AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE THE MONEY WILL BE WIRED INTO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU WILL PROVIDE FOR US.
THANKS,
JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,
Thank for you message, My accounting number in bank is
53518033 shenzhen bank (china), shenzhen City. All
though I am live in U.K. (London) my banking is to
China. I hope this not difficulty for you.

Best wish
QI_NG Sheng Zu
=========
Dear Sir,
Did you recept my bank detail? You press urgent but
have no respond since then.
Please advice if you need other inform.
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR QI_NG,
I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL, AND I HAVE FORWARDED THE BANK INFORMATION TO THE APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENT THAT WILL HANDLE IT .
INFACT I EARLIER TOLD YOU ON MY LAST MAIL CONCERNING THE ATTORNEY/ LAWYER THAT WILL HELP YOU TO DO THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS,SINCE YOU CANNOT BE ABLE TO COME DOWN YOUR SELF.
I HAVE HANDLED YOUR INFORMATIONS / BANK INFORMATIONS TO THE ATTORNEY/ LAWYER WHO WILL WRITE TO YOU VERY SOON. I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO WRITE HIM THROUGH HIS EMAIL THAT I WILL GIVE YOU NOW. MR mb_amax nj_oku EMAIL ADDRESS mb_amax_n @yahoo.com
HE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU MAY REQUIRED FOR THIS TRANSACTION. YOU SHOULD NOT HESTITATE TO GIVE ME EVERY INFORMATIONS THAT HE WILL GIVE TO YOU
THANKS
JAY B_arkit..
(sent 3x)

Enter the lawyer....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,
I HOPE YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY LAST MAIL
YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE LAWYER, GIVE HIM THE NECESSERY INFORMATION THAT HE MAY NEED FROM YOU.
ALSO GIVE HIM A GO AHEAD ORDER TO ENABLE HIM SIGN THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF.
PLEASE REASURE ME AGAIN THAT AS SOON AS THIS MONEY GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL KEEP MY OWN SHEAR FOR ME.
I AM COMING ALONG WITH MY WIFE AND MY ONLY CHILD .I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME A LETTER INVITATION, BECAUSE WE ARE COMING ON DECEMBER HOLIDAY. I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN A BUSINESS THAT I WILL INVEST MY OWN SHEAR FOR OVER THEIR IN YOUR COUNTRY.NAME: MR JAY B_arkit, MY WIFE ETOWA THERESA B_arkit,
AND MY ONLY CHILD ROSEMARY B_arkit.
I WILL SEND TO YOU MY PHOTOGRAPH TO ENABLE YOU TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH. I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPH TO ENABLE ME TO KNOW YOU.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE LAWYER WILL GET INTORCH WITH YOU SOON, WHAT EVER YOU DISCUSS WITH HIM YOU SHOULD LET ME KNOW. HE IS HONEST, AND HE IS WORKING WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. JUST FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN YOUR SELF TO HIM.
PLEASE MAY I ASK, ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN, I WILL LIKE TO CELEBRATE MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OVER THEIR. I WILL LIKE TO BUY A HOUSE OF MY OWN IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT MY FAMILY WILL LIVE THEIR.
THANKS
JAY B_arkit

Dear Sir,

I have send E-Mail to lawyer as request, not reply of
yet. Can you tell what is ''go ahead order'' I am not
familar with type of document.

Unfortunate I can not offer host to you in this
country (United Kingdom) as I stay only limit visa, my
home nation in China. I can offer to China but only if
you can learn speaking Chinese, may be some time in
future. Other Wise you can not buy house in China even
in help.

I am not Cristian but follow teaching know as
Buddhism, do you know? I believe religion of Crist too
full of hate special with USA imperial force to day.
Do you see this in you country?

Best whishes,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Dear Sir,
DEAR SIR,
THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SEND TO ME, EVERYTHING IS QUITE UNDERSTOOD. I WOULD HAVE LIKE YOU TO SEND TO ME A LETTER OF INVITATION TO ENABLE ME AND MY WIFE WITH MY CHILD TO GO TO CHINA EMBASSY BECAUSE I WILL LIKE TO BE IN CHINA BEFORE 18TH OF DECEMBER 2004.
I SPOKE WITH BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku HE THEN TOLD ME THAT K.C. gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED ARE REQUESTING FOR THE SUM OF $1000 US DOLLARS FOR THE NORMALIZATION FEE.
YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY TO THEM TODAY, TO ENABLE THEM TO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND.
THE DOCUMENT THAT WAS SENT TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO USE IT IN MAKING THE CLAIM OF THIS BOXES BECAUSE IT IS YOU NOW THAT STANDS AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THE BOXES DEPOSITED TO K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED.
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY IN LESS THAN 48 HRS THE BOXES WILL BE AT YOUR CUSTODY IN CHINA.
NOW THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS FUND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE US DISCUSS EASILY.
MY CO-BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku COMPLAIN TO ME THAT HE HAS NOT RECEIVED THE MAIL.
KINDLY RESEND THE MAIL TO HIM IN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
my hope is in this money and in your hand, so you should do every posible thing to ensure that this boxes of money gets into your account.now you go ahead and pay them for the normalization fee of this $1000us dollars.are you sure that the mail you send was to barrister mb_amax nj_oku.

DEAR QI_NG,

I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOUR MAIL SINCE I SENT THE
DOCUMENT TO YOU. INFACT THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND
FINANCE LIMITED,HAS BEEN WORRIED WHY THIS BOXES ARE
STILL IN THEIR OFFICE.PLEASE YOU SHOULD TRY NOW TO
SEND THE MONEY FOR THE NORMALIZATION FEE OF $1000 US
DOLLARS. I HAVE TWO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SEND TO YOU AS
SOON AS I RECEIVE IT FROM THE COMPANY.
YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

MY CO- BARRISTER JAY B_arkit HAS BEEN WORRIED WHY YOU
HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME SINCE ALL THIS TIME.

THANKS

mb_amax nj_oku.

Sent to lawyer:
Dear Sir,
Thank for you message. I am sorry have send previos
mail to adress mb_amax_n @yahoo.com (contain extra
space) as instruct by J. B_arkit who have error in this
case.

Please advice, I am current resident in London but
home of China, need send to China for reason of Visa
and safety. Please tell me detail of security Company,
especial how they plan shipment in China because tight
secure on internation commercial. I have large
experience in internation shipment into China and it
can not simple.

best whishes,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Sent to original scammer
Dear Sir,

Thank for message. I have contact lawyer, problem was
you give me E-Mail adress contain extra space '' ''
character which do not send correct.

Regard to travel: I can prove leter of invite to China
Embassy, but can not hapen before 18 Dec 2004. Is
simple not possible for imigrate in such short time
there are many bureaucrat to satisfy. But can be done
with patient.

The leter must be write in Chinese (Mandrin) which I
can no problem. I will need follow inform to include:

You name:
Name of Wife:
Name of Child:
(Also small photograph like of passport for each one.
You will need original with final leter but please
send to me by electronic file)

Date of Birth (you, Wife, child):
Passport of Nation:
Curent adress of home:
Curent telephone:
Name of employer (for Wife too if employ):
Name of Bank (in which you hold account):

Purpose of locate in China:
City of locate in China:
Lenth of time stay in China:

Have you guilty of crime, if so describe (ofense,
date, sentence if any):
Have you reside other nation, if so describe (nation,
date, purpose):

This is lot of inform but can maximum the valid of the
letter I support.
Best whish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR SIR,
I ACKNOWLEDGE THE MAIL THAT YOU SENT TO ME.
I UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION THAT YOU GAVE TO ME FOR THE INVITATION, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO MAKE THIS TRIP DURING THAT DECEMBER PERIOD, BECAUSE EVERY PERSON IN NIGERIA WILL BE ON HOLIDAY.
SINCE YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO ROUND UP WITH THE INVITATION BEFORE THAT 18TH OF DECEMBER 2004, SHOULD IT BE POSSIBLE BY JANUARY 2005 SO THAT I CAN COME TO SPEND THE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY WITH YOU OVER THEIR.
I WILL SEND THE PARTICULARS OF THE PEOPLE THAT I WILL LIKE TO COME WITH BEFORE THAT TIME.
YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS THAT IS TO BE SENT TO YOU, BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS BOXES IS SORPOSE TO LEAVE K. C. gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED BEFORE MY ARRIVAL TO CHINA.
SO YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY.

THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,
Thank for you reply and I apology for unable to get
you trip in December, will work in all strong for
January. But you should now New Year in China is
different day than in west, 9 of Feb 2005 is first day
our new year. If you hope see festive for which China
has fame you should hope in travel for February not
January. But what you wish is most important.

I have contact lawyer and send him mail again today.
For he do not provide full detail yet, just first
message urge contact.

I wonder who is ''ali d_akima'' this have confuse me
from start. pardon for question but i am wonder.

best whish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR QI_NG,

THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME.
I COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOW COMING TO
UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THING CONCERING THIS BUSINESS.
I AM ASSURING YOU THATTHIS BOXES WILL BE TRANSFERED
DRIECTLY TO YOUR HOME TOWN CHINA ACCORDING TO YOUR
REQUEST.
ALLREADY THE DOCUMENT IS DRIECETED TO CHINA.
NOW YOU SHOULD TAKE EVERY INSTRUCTIONS THAT IAM GOING
TO RECEVIEFROM H.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMIED
ON YOUR BEHALF REGARDING TO THIS TRANSATIONS
NOW YOU ARE TO SEND THE NORMALIZATION FEE OF $1000 US
DOLLARS TO ENABLE ME TO COMLENT THE REMAINING TWO
DOCUMENTS THAT IS SOPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN SEND TO YOU.
BEAR IN MIND THAT ALL THIS DOCUMENTS STANDS YOU AS
THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.
YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MY CO.
LAWYERS NAME MB_ONU FESTUS IKE_CHUKWU.
BY WESTERV UNION MONEY TRANSFER LAGOS.. NIGERIA.
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS MONEY I WILL THEN GO
STRUIGHT TO THE COMANY FOR COMPLETION OF THE OTHER
DOCUMENTS .
FOR THE SHIPMENT YOU ASK ME OF I AM NOT INPOSITION TO
GIVE YOU THE DETAIL FOR NOW TILL I CONCLUDE WITH
K.C.GLA_DYS SECURITY AND FINANEC LIMITED.

THANKS

BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku

(Sent 2x)

Sent to lawyer:

Dear Sir,

Thank for you message. I have not be reach from
K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED can you
provide with contact detail? I prefer in Web Site or
E-Mail because my english is too poor. I wish pay fee
by internation Credit Card (VISA) because of goverment
restrict on private transaction.

By way, please take care to refer in formal manner,
''MR.QI_NG'' or so, may be small matter but in my
country formal of business is extreme import. I shall
the same as require.

best,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Dear Sir,

You say this:
> NOW YOU ARE TO SEND THE NORMALIZATION FEE OF $1000
> US
> DOLLARS TO ENABLE ME TO COMLENT THE REMAINING TWO
> DOCUMENTS THAT IS SOPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN SEND TO YOU.

Before I sending money please to explain why there is
1000 fee, what is these document? Can you tell me what
your relation to shipment company? I wish being sure
of detail as progress in this matter.

Also, I am continue insult by you address, DEAR QI_NG.
Please do not continue insult me by refer in informal
manner or I can not continue.

Thank you,
MR. QI_NG

Dear Sir,

You send the follow message two times exact the same.
Please do not this practice as it become very
confusing.

Regard,
MR. QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL YOU SENT TO ME, I UNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE CONDITION CONCERNING MY COMING TO CHINA.
INFACT I WILL BE HAPPY TO WITNESS THE CHINESE FESTIVAL BY THE MONTH OF FEBUARY.
THE A_D IS JUST MY MAIL ADDRESS, MY REAL NAME IS MR JAY B_arkit, I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS INFORMATION.
YOU SHOULD HORRY UP FOR THIS BOXES TO GET TO CHINA BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH.
PLEASE INFORM ME OF THE CITY THAT I WILL STAY IN CHINA BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN IN CHINA BEFORE.
SECONDLY INFORM ME ABOUT WHAT I AM TO TELL
THE EMBASSY IN NIGERIA BEFORE MY COMING, THEN LIKE HOW MANY MONTHS OR YEARS WILL I TELL THE EMBASSY THAT I WILL STAY IN CHINA. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS INFORMATIONS I WILL THEN FORWARD ALL THE PARTICULERS FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE LETTER OF INVITATION TO YOUR HOME TOWN CHINA.
THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,

Thank for you clarify, I just wonder why you use
different mail adress to real name can you explain in
brief? I use the same as you see.

I happy answer to your question about travel in China:

Main destination in Shen Zhen city in Guang Dong
province which my home. Here is a web sit that
explain a little in english,
http://www.orientaltravel.com/China/Shenzhen.htm

If you stay for long time will of course wish in
visiting capital city of Bei Jing (where will be held
next Olympic Game) also Shang Hai. But is much to see
of my own provice and I can tell more suggest if you
can explain what your prefer.

As for how long you stay, that is to you. It should at
least two week because of time in travel but do you
intent in settle in China or visit in tourist? If for
settle you can say "for permanent reside" other wise
please select time of you own choice.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

And the lawyer apologises...
DEAR MR QI_NG,
IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL YOU SENT TO ME,
LET ME FIRST APPOLOGISE TO YOU FOR THE WAY I
ADDRESSED MY LETTER TO YOU, AND FOR SENDING TWO MAILS
AT A TIME, THE REASON WAS THAT I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE
FIRST MAIL WENT THROUGH, I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT SIR.
YOU ASKED ME OF THE SECURITY COMPANYS WEB SIDE OR
EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH I KNOW THAT I SURPOSE TO HAVE
SEND TO YOU BEFORE NOW, THE REASON WAS THAT I HAVE
BEEN HANDLING A CASE OF ONE OF MY CLIENT WHO WORN A
GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION AND WAS ANULLED.
THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND
FINANCE LIMITED IS [email protected], YOU CAN NOW
CONTACT THEM THROUGH THE ABOVE ADDRESS.
SIR, YOU ASKED OF THE REASON OF NORMALIZATION FEE,
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SURPOSE TO HAVE
COME DOWN IN PERSON WITH THIS FEE AS A SIGNING FEE TO
THE COMPANY, BUT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT COME DOWN THIS IS
WHY WE ARE STANDING ON YOUR BEHALF.THIS IS A
COMPULSORY FEE FROM THE COMPANY WHICH YOU MUST PAY
BEFORE THE BOXES WILL THEN BE RELEASED.
CONCERNING THE PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENTS BEAR IN MIND
THAT WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENTS YOUR BANK CAN NOT RELEASE
THIS BOXES TO YOU AS THE OWNER.
DO YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT PASSBOOK YOU CAN NOT WITH
DROW MONEY FROM THE BANK? THIS IS THE REASON OF THE
DOCUMENTS.
AS SOON AS THIS MONEY $1000 US DOLLARS IS PAID TO THE
K.C. gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED THE BOXES
WILL THEN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR COUNTRY CHINA.
I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SHIPING COMPANY. IT IS
THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED THAT DEALS
WITH THE SHIPMENT AS A SECURITY COMPANY.
AS SOON AS I INDORSE THE DOCUMENTS THE BOXES WILL
LEAVE FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY TO YOUR COUNTRY CHINA
IMMEDIATELY.
SIR, I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY EXPLANATIONS.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating

Last edited by firehouse5 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(2x Blank messages sent by "Ali"/"Jay")

Dear Sir,

What happen you send me two message which are only
copy of last message I send you. Please take care in
be 100 % accurate with this matter.

Best wish for weekend,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL , WITH POINTS OF CORRECTION , I THANK YOU FOR THAT AND I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE.
THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,
I await you information for write in letter of invite
for China. Please do soon as this take time for
process.
best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Dear Sir,
I acknowledge the mail that you sent to me, this are the informations that you required from me, my name is Mr. Jay B_arkit, my wife's name is :Etwoa Theresa B_arkit, My daughter's name is Rosemary C. B_arkit.
The first page of my International passport is attached herein. My current home address is N0. 67, Idimu Road, Ejigbo-Lagos. The name of my bank is Union Bank of Nigeria Ltd. My purpose of visit to China is to visit my friend together with my family, Mr. qi_ng Shengzu who invited us for their Chinese festival that is taking place on February 2005.
My lenth of stay, we will stay in China for the period of two months, I have not commited any crime, I have not been to any other country before, please you now send the letter of invitation now immediately.
Thanks,
Barrister Jay B_arkit.

(Accompanied by terrible fake passport). Check out the name printed on the bottom of it... this name will come back to haunt us

Dear Sir,

Thank for message but one matter of great urgent, your
pass port is reproduce with photo almost entire
invisible. Can you send me a scan in better quality
other wise a pass port style photo is fine. The photo
of your wife is fine but you daughter Rosemary C.
B_arkit is not include. can you also send this?

I have you date of birth from pass port, please give
me same inform for Wife and Daughter. I wil prepare
the letter invite as soon I get this inform, you will
need to present at china embassy in Abuja for Visa.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR MR QI_NG,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I HAVE BEEN WORRIED FOR NOT HAVE HARD FROM YOU SINCE
MY LAST MAIL, I HOPE ALL IS WELL?
PLEASE SIR, YOU SHOULD TRY TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME, TO
ENABLE ME GO TO THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE
LIMITED AND GETS THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS ON YOUR
BEHALF

REGARDS

mb_amax NKOKU

Sent to shipping company:

Hello,
I am refer you through barr. mb_amax nj_oku regard
transfer of boxes to me in China, please to contact me
again regard this shipmet. I have not yet receive
contact from you company.
Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Supposedly no reply so a message to the lawyer

Dear Sir,
I sent E-Mail two time to security finance company no
respond yet. I must know they familar with detail of
shipment to china as these matter far from simply. I
shall return in your message when this is true.
best,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

REQUEST FOR MONEY!!!

SIR,
WE JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, INFACT WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU, YOUR LAWYER BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku WHO COME TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT ON YOUR BEHALF HAVE NOT COME AGAIN WITH OUR FEE OF $1000 US DOLLARS FOR NORMALIZATION, WHICH IS OUR SIGNING FEE. HE ONLY SIGNED THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AND PROMISED TO COME ALONG WITH OUR FEE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, UPTILL NOW WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM.
FIRST WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TOWARDS THIS BOXES THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR OFFICE, K.C gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED HERE IN NIGERIA,.
OUR DUTY IS TO SECURE PEOPLES GOODS, ONTILL THEY MAKE A REQUEST OF CLAIM, IN THIS CASE WE ARE ENTITLED TO SEND GOODS TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTION OF THE OWNERS DESIRE.
IN YOUR OWN CASE WE HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY DIRECTED TO SEND THIS GOLD/ METALS TO CHINA BANK WHERE YOUR ACCOUNT IS.
YOU ASKED US CONCERNING THE SHIPMENT, WE WILL DIRECT YOU OR INFORM YOU CONCERNING THE SHIPMENT AS SOON AS WE CONCLUDE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OF THE NORMALIZATION FEE OF $1000 US DOLLARS.
MY OFFICE WILL SEND THE DOCUMENTS THAT MAKES YOU THE OWNER THIS GOODS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK IN CHINA.
THIS DOCUMENTS IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DEPOSIT TO YOUR BANK IN CHINA FOR THE CLAIM OF THIS BOXES. IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE GIVING THIS DOCUMENTS YOUR GOODS ARE NOT SURPOSE TO BE IN OUR OFFICE LESS THAN 48 HOURS.
WE WILL TELL YOU, OR YOU GIVE US YOUR OWN SIMPLE WAY YOU THINK THAT WILL BE OKAY FOR YOU.
THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY FOR
K.C.gla_dys.
DIRECTOR

Dear Sir or Madame,

Please do supply in due haste detail of your ship
company include Address of Main Office, Telephone and
Fax, Web Site, etc. As probably know all ready, ship
ment into China is limit by internation restrict place
by China goverment, please assure me that you aware of
regulate.

Is possible for me to transact matter direct with K.C.
gla_dys Company with out need for Lawyer involvement?
Most commercial ship to individual in China require
notary of signature documant any way. All though
depend on modality for ship ment use by your company
can you shortly explain?

Also is it possible paying fee's in British Pound or
RMB (yuan) of china? Is extra step in convert to US
doller is this currency use in your country?

Thank very much,
(Mr.) QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR MR QI_NG,

THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME.I WISH TO INFORM
YOU TO HURRY UP BECAUSE TIME IS NO LONGER ON MY SIDE
,BECAUSE THE SECURITY COMPANY HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ME
OVER THIS FEE OF US$1,000.FOR NORMALIZATION FEE,WHICH
I PROMISED THEM TO COME UP WITH IN FEW DAYS.

PLEASE TRY AND SEND THIS MONEY FOR ME TO DAY TO
FINALIZE ISSUES,WITH THE NAME GIVEN TO YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN ANTICIPATION.

Dear Sir,

Thank for you message. I am sorry must clearify matter
before arangement can be make. You may know of
government restrict in China which can afect ship ment
and I have enquire of Security Company to satisfy they
can to handle this restrict. When their reply then
arangement can go along.

Do you hear of Jay B_arkit? I have need other
information for his request but he never reply? If you
are contact him please pass the message.

best regard,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

WHOOPS!! The following URGENT message was sent from the mb_amax nj_oku account instead of from B_arkit

Dear Sir,

In respect of the mail you sent to me. You should know
that we are in the third world country, so bear with
me.

My wife and my daughter's international passports are
not yet out. l am beleiving that before we receive our
letter of invitation, the passports will be out for us
to send to the embassy. My wife etowa theresa barket,
date of birth: 16th september 1975, nationality,
nigeria, place of birth, naze-owerri. My daughter,
Rosemary C. B_arkit, date of birth, 09 october 2002,
nationality, nigeria, place of birth, umusoko-umuahia.
Attached here is my picture and my daughter's
passport.

Please, endeavour to send the money to the security
company to release the remaining documents to you for
claim. You should also send to me your passport for me
to know you in person. You should try and get back to
the barrister mb_amax Njokwu because he's worried for
not having had from you about the money.

Thanks,

Jay B_arkit.

The idiot realised his mistake right away, so I get the following message several times

Subject: IN RESPECT OF THE MAIL YOU JUST RECEIVED

DEAR MR QI_NG,
THIS MASSAGE WAS SENT TO ME BY BARRISTER JAY B_arkit
TO MY BOX TO SEND IT TO YOU

REGERDS

BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the messages from the security company, and many from the lawyer, start with many blank lines which I've snipped here.

SIR,

WE ACKNOWELDGE THE MAIL YOU SENT TO OUR OFFICE, WE DONT ACCUAILY KNOW THE SHIPING LINE WE WILL USE FOR THIS TIME.

SOME TIME WE USE BRUSSED SHIPPING OR DEPLOMATIC SHIPPING LINE OR THEIR AIR LINE, DEPENDING ON THE FASTNESS OR HOW QUICK THE OWNER MAY NEED HIS GOODS.

AS SOON AS WE GET THE REMAING DOCUMENTS ENDORSED, I CAN BE ABLE TO LEAVE FOR THE SHIPPING HEAD OFFICE HERE.

SO I CAN BE HIGHTED OF THE PARTICULAR VESSEL AND ITS TIME OF DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL DATE AND THEN I CAN BE ABLE TO DISPATCH ACCROSS TO YOU, YOUR BILL OF LODING VIA DHL COURIER SERVICE.

I DONT KNOW YOUR ARRENGEMENT WITH YOUR LAWYER, YOU ARE IN POSTION TO DIRECT HIM.

ALL I KNOW, AS SOON AS YOUR LAWYER FINISHED WITH OUR OFFICE SIGINING, WE ARE GOING TO WORK STRAIGHTLY WITH YOU AND THE SHIPPING LINE FOR SECURITY PURPOSES UNTIL YOUR GOODS GET TO YOUR BANK DESTINATION IN CHINA.

AS SOON AS YOU GIVE US A GO AHEAD ORDER, BY PAYING OUR NORMAILZATION FEE OF $1,000 US DOLLARS, WE WILL THEN START TO NEGOSIATE WITH THE SHIPPING LINE IMMEDIATELY, AFT THIS WE WILL FORWORD YOU WITH THEIR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER AND THEIR WEB SITE TO ENABLE YOU GET IN TORCH WITH THEM.

YOU CAN PAY WITH POUNDS.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

K.C.gla_dys
DIRECTOR

: DEAR SIR,

HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE INFORMATIONS THAT I SENT TO YOU THROUGH MY CO- BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku (I.E) MY PICTURE AND MY DOUGHTER"S PASSPORT INCLUDING THE DATES OF THEIR BIRTH.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

Dear Sir,

Please do not include so many empty space in your
E-Mail message, I thought it was empty message for
day. I am ok your info about ship ment understand the
mode must yet to be decide. Have you company conduct
ship ment to China before, must know this before I can
be secure in knowing about safety.

Also can please suply the information about you own
ship ment company as in main office location;
telephone and fax; other country in which office are
located. I need to be sure this is reliable company,
surely this is understand and please to not be
offense.

Best wish for weekend,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MAIL THAT YOU SENT TO OUR OFFICE,
IN RECPECT OF YOUR MAIL WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE COMPROMIZING WITH US.

SIR ,REGARDING TO THE QUESTION YOU ASKED CONCERNING THE SHIPPMENT, IN OUR EARLIER MAIL TO YOU, WE MADE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE DELIVER GOODS TO ALL PART OF THE WORLD EVEN AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

WE HAVE DELIVERED GOODS TO TAIWAN, JAPAN, HONGKONG, HOLLAND, AND AMERICA ETC. YOUR GOODS IS NOT THE FIRST NOR THE LAST THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH.

SOME TIMES WE USE MARSK SHIPPING LINE, CUBIT SHIPPING LINE., CHINA SHIPPING LINE OR DEPLOMATIC SHIPPING LINE AND THEIR AIR LINE TO DELIVER GOODS, AND EVER SINCE WE HAVE BEEN DELIVERING GOODS TO OUR CUSTOMERS WE HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY COMPLAIN FROM ANY ONE OF THEM.

WE HAVE PROMISED YOU THAT WE ARE CAPABLE TO DELIVER YOUR GOODS AT YOUR DOOR STEP AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS( I .E) THE PAYMENT OF OUR SIGNING FEE.

WE ARE A WELL KNOWN SECURITY COMPANY ROUND THE WHOLE WORLD EVEN IN YOUR COUNTRY CHINA.WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELING, BUT WE ARE ASSURING YOU OF RISK FREE IN THIS OUR TRANSACTIONS.

YOUR BOXES WILL GET TO YOU PERFECTLY, YOUR QUESTIONS IS CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE DELAY OF THIS TRANSACTION, ALTHOUGH YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS INCASE IF YOU ARE CONFUSED.

ONCE AGAIN WE ARE GIVING YOU EVERY ASSURANCE THAT YOUR GOODS WILL REACH YOUR TABLE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OF ANY KIND, YOU JUST HAND EVERY OTHER THING CONCERNING THE SHIPPMENT TO US, WE KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY NO MATTER THEIR RESTRICTIONS.

JUST ENTRUST YOUR GOODS OVER TO US AS LONG AS YOU PAY OUR SIGNING FEE / NORMALIZATION FEE OF $1,000 US DOLLARS.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY FOR

K.C. gla_dys

MY DEAR FREIND,

HOW ARE YOU PUTTING UP WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY,
I HOPE THAT ALL IS MOVING ON WELL.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU AND I / BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOWS THE CONTENT OF THIS BOXES, SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT DISCLOSE IT TO A THIRD PARTY.

HOW FAR ARE YOU GOING ON WITH THE INVITATION LETTER.

REGARDS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit

Dear Sir,

Please to write your E-Mail without all the empty
space at top, I repeat to think it is empty mail again
which is cause delay and confuse.

I am sorry for delay but was concern in my own to ask
the question of security company. Do not worry is only
for best of business be cause there are many difficult
in ship ment into China, I only want to know this
company aware of procedure. I am glad, is aware.

Do not wory my son, I only ask security company for
detail of ship ment but not discuss what is in ship
ment. I have keep this matter under secret except for
my brother, he must lend me some of the fund for now.
But do not wory they say in china family secret is
take to grave.

I am prepare letter now, it must in Madarin (chinese
language) but I can make you translate of English too
please let me know. I will send it to china embasy in
nigeria please assure I have your correct telephone
number, they will contact you to afix visa into your
pass port. Or you can file pass port directly to
embassy. By to this in advance you will not need
payment bribe for official in china.

best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR SIR,
THANHS FOR THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME,
I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE SENT THE LETTER OF INVITATIONS TO THE EMBASSY HERE IN NIGERIA, AND I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU TO SEND THE COPY OF IT THROUGH MY EMAIL TO ENABLE ME AND MY FAMILY TO GO TO THE EMBASSY WITH THE COPY.
I WILL SEND THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS TO THE EMBASSY AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE LETTER FROM YOU.
SIR, PLEASE TRY TO HASTEN THE PAYMENT OF THE FEE FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY TO MOVE THIS BOXES IMMEDIATELY BEFORE MY ARRIVAL IN CHINA.
THANKS,
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
=========
DEAR MR QI_NG,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I HOPE ALL IS WELL, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, HAVE YOU
SETTLED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY.

YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL REACH ME AS SOON AS YOU
CONCLUDE WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY, AND SINCE THEN I
HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU.
SIR, TRY AND WRITE ME IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS

Sent to security company:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry in delay of reply but as you see the
previous E-Mail is filled with blank and I thought at
first it was empty message, why must you be reply in
this strange way?

Can you to send me the adress and telephone number of
the main office of your Company then I am hapy to
proceed. I prefer to make pay through Internation
Credit Card or Bank Draft, please suply those detail.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Sent to lawyer:

Dear Sir,

Please suply your FAX number and I will send your copy
by Fax. If i send by E-Mail the written in Chinese do
not display properly but become garble and impossible
to read. I will also fax translation in english but
the embassy will not want the english version, it is
only for you referent.

best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu
=========
Dear Sir,

Is fine day here but winter have brought its cold
wind, how are with you?

I have contact security company am await the detail of
their main office, I am sure this just simple
formality perhaps too busy to send me this simple
informations.

I think they are try to make double pay ment from me,
their E-Mail also request fund US$1,000 but also for
normalization fee. How this pay two times? I am
confuse.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR MR QI_NG,

THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME,

I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN MY REPLY,
I WENT TO THE SECURITY COMPANYS OFFICE TO VERIFY WHY
ARE THEY GOING TO DEMAND THIS DOUBLE MONEY FROM YOU ,
THE DRICTOR TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY
SHOULD MAKE SUCH DEMAND,THAT IT IS ONLY THE
NORMALIZTION FEE OF $1,000 US DOLLARS.WHICH STANDS AS
THE SIGNING FEE.SO YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND SEND THIS
MONEY TO THEM TO ENABLE THEM MOVE THIS BOXES BEFORE
THE APPIONTED TIME.

THANKS

And hey, it's JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KEOCHA (the name on the passport), now affiliated with the shipping company. Fortunately I didn't mention the inconsistency, now I can really use it to my advantage as I think it's someone's real name:

DEAR SIR,

IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL THAT YOU SENT TO MY OFFICE,

I HERE BY MAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE CAN NOT RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN THAT WAY HERE IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE DONT TRUST MOST OF THIS COURIER COMPANIES IN NIGERIA, SOME TIMES THEY INTERFERE INTO SOME OF THIS INFORMATIONS, SO MANY TIMES WE LOST SOME OF OUR DOCUMENTS THROUGH THIS MEANS,

SO FOR THAT WE ADVISE MOST OF OUR CUSTOMERS NOT TO SEND INFORMATIONS ESPECIALY REGARDS TO MONEY ASPECT OF IT WITH OUR ADDRESS ECEPT ON MAIL.

IN THIS CASE WE ADVISE YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH THE NAME OF OUR MANAGER MR JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KEOCHA THROUGH WESTERN - UNION MONEY TRANSFER - LAGOS NIGERIA,

IT WILL GET TO US MORE FASTER AND EASY.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY FOR

K.C.gla_dys
DIRECTOR

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,

Thank you for reply, I understand the needs for
caution and duly avoid Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
But I now demand you must supply me with the address
and telephone no. for the main office your company. I
have ask for this simple informations before and your
reply only to ignore the request. I am sure it is
simple over sight but I can not move one step more un
till you have answer this simple request.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Reassurance from all corners, but I remain silent for a while in order to launch a very disturbing development...

SIR,

I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED CONCERNING THE SYSTEM WITH WHICH YOU WANT TO SEND THEIR MONEY TO THEM.

PLEASE SIR, THIS PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING OF LOSES OF DOCUMENTS THROUGH THIS MEANS OF SENDING LETTERS TO THEIR OFFICE THROUGH POSTAGES AND COURIER SERVICES DUE TO TAUTS IN THEIR OFFICES,BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TAKE EVERY OF THEIR INSTRUCTIONS THAT IS GIVEN TO YOU.

YOU KNOWS WHAT WE ARE DOING , SO WE DONT NEED LONG PROCEDURE SO THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL NOT SUSPECT EVERY THING.

YOU GO AHEAD AND SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH ANY MEANS THAT IS CONVINIENT FOR THEM FOR FASTER AND EASIER COLLECTION.

THIS IS MY FAX NUMBER 234 1 7597205 WHICH YOU REQUESTED FOR THE LETTER OF INVITATIONS

PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU FAX THIS MESSAGE TO ENABLE ME GO AND PICK IT.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS,

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

WE DONT HAVE ANY GRODGES FOR GIVING YOU OUR COMPANY HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS,BUT PLEASE FOR THE REASONS THAT WE GAVE TO YOU DO NOT SEND ANY INFORMATIONS THROUGH THIS ADDRESS K.C.gla_dys % CHIDEX BUSINESS CONCERNS LTD, NO 4 IBEH - ROAD OKOTA ISOLO LAGOS NIGERIA.

THANKS

K.C. gla_dys.
=========
DEAR SIR,

HOW IS TODAY? I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU MAIL,

SIR, HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY FAX NUMBER THAT I SENT TO YOU,

IF SO WRITE ME.

I AM ARE WAITING FOR YOU REPLY.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit
=========
DEAR MR QI_NG,

I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT TIME IS NOT ON OUR
SIDE SO YOU SHOULD TRY TO SEND THE FEE MONEY TO THE
SECURITY COMPANY, TO ENABLE ME DO THE SIGNING SO THAT
THIS BOXES WELL LIAVE TO CHINA
I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS

BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku
=========
DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I HAVE BEEN WEITTING WITHOUT NO RESPONSE, IS EVERY THING OKEY THERE.

IF ALL IS WELL PLEASE WRITE ME TO KNOW MY STAND.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit

And here we go. (I set up the "williams" account in the hope they would reply to it, but they didn't)

Dear Sir,

I require urgent explanation at most speed.

I receive E-Mail from barr. Williams Ant_oin,
[email protected] and he know all the detail
of this business. He warn me that MR JOHN CHI_NEDU
NWO_KEOCHA is known criminal and I must stop
immediately to do business with KC gla_dys Security
Company which is ripe with thief.

You must with immediate tell me how barr. Williams
Antoin is involve, and how to insure legitimate of
security company. I do not to intrust this ship ment
with company ripe with thief, I am sure you like wise.

Please reply most urgent,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

My message really sent them into a tizzy. It seems my made-up barrister was actually a former employee! I must be psychic.

DEAR SIR,
I THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE TO ME EARLIER.
IMMEDIATELY I SAW THE EMAIL I WENT STRAIGHT TO K.C .gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED TO SEE THE DIRECTOR CONCERNING THIS INFORMATION.INFACT I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR PERIOD OF YEARS, SINCE I AM THE BARRISTER TO MY CLIENT ENGINEER WILSON ADAMS KNOWS THIS COMPANY VERY WELL AND THAT IS THE MOST REASON WHY HE ENTRUSTED HIS GOODS TO THIS COMPANY K.C. gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED, DESPITE HIS UNTIMELY.DEATH.FROM THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED CONCERNING BARRISTER WILLIAMS ANTOIN, HE WAS WORKING AS A LAWYER TO THIS COMPANY K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED BEFORE HE WAS FINALLY SACKED FROM THE COMPANY A MONTH AGO.REASON: HE WAS SACKED BECAUSE OF HIS DUBIOUS ATTITUDE TO THE COMPANY (IE) HE BROUGHT ON UNKNOWN PERSON WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE IDENTIFICATION TO CLAIM ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS CONSIGMENT WHICH DOES NOT BELONG TO THE PERSON SO HE WAS CUT, AND WAS SACKED. MR WILLIAMS ANTNION KNOWS ABOUT THIS GOODS THAT ARE ENTRUSTED TO THIS COMPANY BECAUSE HE WAS ONCE A LAWYER TO THIS COMPANY BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THIS BOXES AND GOODS, HE DOES NOT SEE GOODS, HE DOED NOT KNOW WHO OWUS AND WHO OWNS EACH GOODS. ALL HE KNOW IS THAT GOODS ARE BEEN HANDED OVER TO THIS COMPANY BY THEIR CUSTOMERS. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF HIS MAILS THAT HE MAY SEND TO YOU FROM NOW.HE IS TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THIS COMPANY WHY BECAUSE HE WAS SACKED DUE TO HIS BAD BEHAVIOUR TO THE COMPANY, DO NOT SAY THAT I DID NOT INFORM YOU.YOU CAN NOW REASON WITH THE COMPANY WHY THEY WERE HESITATING TO GIVE OUT THERE ADDRESS THE TIME YOU REQUISTED FOR IT, JUST FOR SITUATION LIKE THIS. MR WILSON ADAMS HAS BEEN MY CLIENT FOR YEARS BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH.ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS REGARDING TO MR WILSON ADAMS IS RIGHT HERE WITH ME EVEN THE DEATH CERTIFICATE THAT WAS ISSUED BY THE GENERAL HOSPITAL. I AM ASSURING YOU THAT BARRISTER WILLIAMS ANTION DOES NOT KNOW ANY THING CONCERNING THIS BOXESOR MRWISONS ADAMS PROPERTIES, SO YOU SHOULD BE WARE OF MAIL THAT PEOPLE WILL BE SENDING TO YOU, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I AM WORKING FOR THE CLEARANCE OF THIS BOXES FROM THE COMPANY. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HESTEN UP TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS BOXES WILL LEAVE THIS COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.EVEN THE SECURITY COMPANY UPTILL NOW DOES NOT NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THIS CONSIGMENT, SO DO NOT BE DISTURBED IN YOUR MIND ABOUT ANY THING ANY BODY WILL WRITE TO YOU CONCERNING THIS TRANSCTION. SO YOU GO AHEAD AND SEND THIS FEE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO ENABLE THEM TO MOVE THIS BOXES TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY. PLEASE SIR YOU SHOULD SEND TO ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PASSPORT OR INTERNATIOANL PASSPORT FOR ME TO IDENTIFY YOU IN CASE OF MY COMING I HOPE YOU RECEIVED THE FAX NUMBER THAT YOU REQUESTED FROM ME. NOW TO ASSURE YOU MR JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KEOVHA, IS A STAFF AND A MANAGER TO K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED, I WAS MADE TO KNOW THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT CUT HIM, FROM THIS DUBIOUS CHARACTER THAT SACKED HIM FROM THE COMPANY, THAT IS WHY HE CALLED HIM CRIMNAL. THIS K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED CAN NOT RIPE WITH THIEF ONDER THE UNBRELLER OF THE FEDREAL REPUBLE OF NIGERIA. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY IS REGESITERED IN NIGERIA AND WEST AFRICA AND EVEN AFRICA AS A HOLE. SO YOU SHOULD DISIST FROM THIS KIND OF A MAN OR GROUP OF PERSONS THAT WILL SEND EMAIL TO YOU CONCERNING BAD OF A COUNTRY THIS KIND OF MAN CAN ALSO SAY BAD CONCERNING YOUR OWN COUNTRY CHINA, IF HE COME TO ACROSS IT. AS LONG AS I AM CONCERN, I AM THE BARRISTER TO THE DECEASED ENGINEER WILSON ADAMS. IT IS ONLY ME AND BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku THAT KNOWS WHAT IS INSIDE THIS BOXES. SO IF YOU ARE STILL BELEIVING ME AND MY WORDS YOU SHOULD FORGET THIS MR WILLIAM AND FORGE AHEAD TO THIS BUSINESS UNTIL THIS BOXES GETS INTO YOUR CONUTRY CHINA, SINCE YOU ARE NOW STANDS AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY/ NEXT OF KIN TO THE DEACESED. SIR I AM STILL EXPECTING YOU TO SEND THE LETTER OF INVETATIONSTO ME AND MY FAMILY.PLEASE DONT REPLY MR WILLIAM. THIS IS OPPORUNITY FORUS TO ARISE,AND SHINE LIKE THE BIBLE SAID IN ISAIAH 60 VAS

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit

Dear Sir,

I have receive your message, as it is such length it
will take me a time to read it, please forgive my slow
English. I will reply again when I have understood.

Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu
=========
After a week or so...

Dear Sir,

Thank for you detail message concerning barr. Williams
Antoin. Unfortunate I believe you are miss informed
about the information he know. You think he does not
know content of goods but in E-Mail he tell me exact
detail which only someone in this business can know.
He raise doubt in my mind about legitimate of KC
gla_dys company is for sure.

And then I let them stew for a while...

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL,

LIKE I EARLIER MAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT MR WILLIAMS DOES NOT KNOW ANY THING CONCERNING THIS BOXES, HE IS ONLY JUST TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THE COMPANY AND ALSO THE IMAGE OF MR JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KOCHA.

YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME DIRECTLY, BUT EVEN IF HE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF THE BOXES THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT SINCE I STILL REMAIN THE LAWYER OF ENGINEER WILSON ADAMS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW HIS MAIL TO DISTURB YOUR MIND AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED.

BESIDES MR WILLIAMS HAS BEEN SACKED FROM THE COMPANY, SO FEEL FREE.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM OF ANY KIND, SO LET US FORG AHEAD.

BEAR IN MIND THAT FEBRUARY IS AT HAND. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MR WILLIAMS MAIL.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
=========
DEAR SIR,

NOTE BEFORE, FOR MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING ON THIS TRANSACTION OF WHICH I HAVE SENT TO YOU EVERY INFORMATION ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY CONCERNING MY VISIT TO CHINA,

NOW ANOTHER PERSON IS TRYING TO SPOIL OUR EFFORT WHICH WE HAVE BEEN MAKING REGARDING TO THIS BOXES, NOW IF MR WILLIAMS SAID THAT HE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF THIS BOXES FROM HIS MAIL HE SENT TO YOU, LET HIM TELL YOU THE AMOUNT THAT IS ENVOLVED INTO THIS BOXES, SECONDLY THE NAME OF THE DECEASED PERSON THAT OWNS THIS BOXES, THEN THE NAME OF THE DECEASED LAWYER, THIS MY OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOU THE CODE NUMBER OF THIS BOXES (IE) BOX 289/ OKY/2000. IF MR WILLIAMS IS READY TO GIVE YOU ALL THIS ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS THEN THAT MEANS HE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF THIS BOXES. DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO DECEIVE YOU, WHERE DID YOU THINK THAT MR WILLIAMS WILL GET THIS BOXES FROM, SINCE HE HAS BEEN SACKED FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY, IF I SHOULD ALLOW THE SECURITY COMPANY TO KNOW OF WHAT MR WILLIAMS IS TRYING TO DO HE WILL DISTURBED BY THE COMPANY,THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO AVOID THE COMPANY FROM KNOWING ALL ABOUT THIS THINGS.

THE ENGLISH MEN SAYS THAT A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE, I DON�T WANT YOU TO FALL VICTIM TO ANY OF THIS TOUTS SO BEWARE.

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MONEY TO MR WILLIAMS BECAUSE HE JUST DON�T HAVE ANY BIT OF ACCES TO THIS BOXES.

AND DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING ME BECAUSE I DON�T KNOW HIM IN PERSON AND I WILL NOT LIKE TO KNOW HIM.,

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
=========
DEAR MR QI_NG,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY,

YOU HAVE BEEN SILENT FOR A LONG TIME, PLEASE IS ANY
THING THE MATTER TRY TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE.
THANKS

=========
DEAR SIR,

I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE NOW,

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM MY QUESTIONS FROM MR WILLIAMS SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED ON THIS MATTER, BECAUSE TIME IS NO LONGER ON OUR SIDE,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

And finally I reply, including the content of the email that the false barrister supposedly sent me. I tried to make it sound like a very educated, top-level scammer:

Dear Sir,

Thank for your reply. As your first message request I
had send questions again to Barr. Williams concerns
his knowledge of the consignment and how he could
promise anything if has been sacked from shipment
company. I am sorry did not see your next E-Mails to
cease correspond with Barr. Williams, but he reply as
include below.

I am too confuse, at first you tell that only you and
attorney are aware of actual content in this
consignment, but now how sack employee of security
company aware of the detail? I am not convince about
the code number of the consignment after any one can
give me a code number, I never see any code number so
it could any thing.

Please explain what this and how some way I can follow
with trust.

QI_NG Sheng Zu

--- Williams Antoin wrote:
>DEAR MR QI_NG,
>
>I APPRECIATE YOUR CANDID CORRESPONDENCE ON THIS
>MATTER. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS I CAN CERTAINLY
>AFFIRM THAT THE CONSIGNMENT IS REGISTERED UNDER THE
>NAME OF ENGINEER WILSON ADAMS WHO WAS KILLED, ALONG
>WITH HIS FAMILY, IN A MOTOR CAR ACCIDENT ON
>21-APRIL-2000. ALTHOUGH IT IS REGISTERED AS FAMILY
>TREASURE, THE CONSIGNMENT ACTUALLY CONTAINS CASH
>IN THE AMOUNT OF US$15.3 MILLION.
>
>YOUR CORRESPONDENT HAS ALSO ASKED THAT I PROVIDE
>THE CODE NUMBER UNDER WHICH THE CONSIGNMENT IS LODGED
>AT THE SECURITY COMPANY. THIS WILL BE HIS TRIUMPH AS
>I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE THIS CODE NUMBER. BUT THIS
>DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU ACCEPT THAT THE SECURITY
>COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE. I LEAVE IT TO YOU AS AN
>INTELLIGENT MAN TO MAKE THAT DECISION FOR YOURSELF.
>
>IT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU, HOWEVER, TO CONSIDER
>HOW YOUR CORRESPONDENT, MR JAY B_arkit, IS LINKED TO
>THE MANAGER OF THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY COMPANY,
>MR JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KEOCHA. I AM HAPPY TO PROVIDE
>MORE INFORMATION IN THAT VEIN, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO
>PURSUE THIS DIRECTION.
>
>PLEASE KEEP THIS MESSAGE DISCREET AS YOU MAY BE IN
>IMMEDIATE DANGER. I CAN HELP BUT ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE
>TO LISTEN.
>
>BEST REGARDS
>BARR. WILLIAMS ANTOIN.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They go into a spin: obviously the following messages were a group project as they try to reel me back in, and discount the messages from Williams

> DEAR SIR,
>
>
>
> NOTE BEFORE, FOR MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE WE HAVE
> BEEN DISCUSSING ON THIS TRANSACTION OF WHICH I HAVE
> SENT TO YOU EVERY INFORMATION ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY
> CONCERNING MY VISIT TO CHINA,
>
> NOW ANOTHER PERSON IS TRYING TO SPOIL OUR EFFORT
> WHICH WE HAVE BEEN MAKING REGARDING TO THIS BOXES,
> NOW IF MR WILLIAMS SAID THAT HE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF
> THIS BOXES FROM HIS MAIL HE SENT TO YOU, LET HIM
> TELL YOU THE AMOUNT THAT IS ENVOLVED INTO THIS
> BOXES, SECONDLY THE NAME OF THE DECEASED PERSON THAT
> OWNS THIS BOXES, THEN THE NAME OF THE DECEASED
> LAWYER, THIS MY OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE YOU THE CODE
> NUMBER OF THIS BOXES (IE) BOX 289/ OKY/2000. IF MR
> WILLIAMS IS READY TO GIVE YOU ALL THIS ANSWERS TO
> THIS QUESTIONS THEN THAT MEANS HE KNOWS THE CONTENT
> OF THIS BOXES. DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO DECEIVE
> YOU, WHERE DID YOU THINK THAT MR WILLIAMS WILL GET
> THIS BOXES FROM, SINCE HE HAS BEEN SACKED FROM THE
> SECURITY COMPANY, IF I SHOULD ALLOW THE SECURITY
> COMPANY TO KNOW OF WHAT MR WILLIAMS IS TRYING TO DO
> HE WILL DISTURBED BY THE COMPANY,THIS IS WHY I HAVE
> BEEN TRYING TO AVOID THE COMPANY FROM KNOWING ALL
> ABOUT THIS THINGS.
>
> THE ENGLISH MEN SAYS THAT A STITCH IN TIME SAVES
> NINE, I DON�T WANT YOU TO FALL VICTIM TO ANY OF
> THIS TOUTS SO BEWARE.
>
> DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MONEY TO MR WILLIAMS BECAUSE HE
> JUST DON�T HAVE ANY BIT OF ACCES TO THIS BOXES.
>
> AND DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING ME
> BECAUSE I DON�T KNOW HIM IN PERSON AND I WILL NOT
> LIKE TO KNOW HIM.,
>
> THANKS
>
> BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
(Sent 2x)
=========
DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM BARRISTER JAY B_arkit CONCERNING WHAT IS DELAYING YOU FROM CLAIMING YOUR BOXES FROM OUR COMPANY. FIRST WE WANT TO LET YOU TO KNOW ABOUT MR WILLIAMS.

1) MR WILLIAMS WAS ONCE A LAWYER IN OUR COMPANY BEFORE HE WAS FINALLY DISMISSED FROM THA COMPANY, REASON, WE NEVER KNOW THAT MR WILLIAMS HAS A DUBIOUS AND NOTORIOUS CHARACTER AND ALSO A TAUT BEFORE HE WAS EMPLOYED IN OUR OFFICE, HE BROUGHT AN UNKNOW PERSON FROM LEBANON THAT STAYS IN NIGERIA TO COME AND CLAIM ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS GOODS THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM, HE HAS BEEN DOING SO MANY THINGS MORE THAN THIS BEFORE HE WAS BEEN DISCOVERED BY OUR COMPANY MANAGER MR JOHN CHI_NEDU NWO_KEOCHA, HE FORG SIGNATURE OF DIFFERENT KIND AND USE THEM TO CLAIM SO MANY THINGS FROM OUR COMPANY BEFORE THAT FAITHFULLY DAY HE WAS BEEN CUT. SO IF YOU ARE DOING ANY THING WITH HIM THAT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE CAN NOT SAY MUCH BECAUSE YOU DID NOT COME IN PERSON WE COULD HAVE DISCLOSED BETTER TO YOU. YOU SHOULD STOP COMMUNICATING WITH MR WILLIAMS BECAUSE THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER USING HIM AS THEIR LAWYER. HE IS ONLY TRY TO TARNISH OUR IMAGE BY SENDING TO YOU RUBISH MAILS CONCERNING THE COMPANY .HE CAN NOT DO ANY THING MORE THAN THAT ,WE KNOW BARRISTER JAY B_arkit AS THE LAWYER OF ENG. WILSON ADAMS BEFORE HIS DEATH. WE KNOW YOU THROUGH JAY B_arkit AS THE BROTHER TO THE DECEASED PERSON, THE NAMES OF THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF THIS BOXES HAS BEEN CHANGED TO YOUR NAME AS THE OWNER OF THIS BOXES. NOW BARRISTER JAY B_arkit TOGETHER WITH BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku IS TRYING TO OUR FEE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW FROM THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE GIVEN TO US, ARE YOU INSTRUCTING US TO RELEASE THIS BOXES TO THEM, PLEASE TRY TO GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIA MAIL. BEWARE, DO NOT RELEASE ANY MONEY TO MR WILLIAMS FOR YOUR EARLY INFORMATION.

REGARDS
K.C.gla_dys (DIRECTOR):

HERE IN NIGERIA,
> BECAUSE WE DONT TRUST MOST OF THIS COURIER COMPANIES
> IN NIGERIA, SOME TIMES THEY INTERFERE INTO SOME OF
> THIS INFORMATIONS, SO MANY TIMES WE LOST SOME OF OUR
> DOCUMENTS THROUGH THIS MEANS,
>
> SO FOR THAT WE ADVISE MOST OF OUR CUSTOMERS NOT TO
> SEND INFORMATIONS ESPECIALY REGARDS TO MONEY ASPECT
> OF IT WITH OUR ADDRESS ECEPT ON MAIL.
>
> IN THIS CASE WE ADVISE YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY
> THROUGH THE NAME OF OUR MANAGER MR JOHN CHI_NEDU
> NWO_KEOCHA THROUGH WESTERN - UNION MONEY TRANSFER -
> LAGOS NIGERIA,
>
> IT WILL GET TO US MORE FASTER AND EASY.
>
> THANKS
>
> YOURS FAITHFULLY FOR
>
> K.C.gla_dys
> DIRECTOR
=========
:DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL. I HAVE SEEN THE BELOW LETTER YOU GET FROM MR WILLIAMS. INFACT YOU SHOULD FIRST OF ALL REMEMBER HOW I STARTED WITH YOU FROM MY FIRST LETTER TO YOU. NOW THAT EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE AND WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END OF THIS TRANSTION SOME BODY ALONG THE LINE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW WE STARTED THIS MATTER IS TRYING TO PUT ASSUNDER TOWORDS THIS BUSINESS.
NOW THAT I HAVE FIND OUT THAT THIS MR WILLIAMS AS A CRIMINAL HE WAS BEFORE HE LEFT THE SECURITY COMPANY MIGHT HAVE GETING THIS INFORMATION FROM ANY WHERE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE ACCES TO THIS BOXES AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED IN THIS MATTER.
THE COMPANY MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT MR WILLIAMS HAS A NOTORIOUS AND DUBIOUS CHARACTER THAT WHICH LEAD TO HIS TERMINATION FROM THE COMPANY.
WHY DID HE NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION CONCERNING IF HE IS THE LAWYER TO THE DECEASED PERSON OR TO THE COMPANY. I HAVE WRITTIEN A LETTER TO THE COMPANY CONCERNING HIS ATTITUDE TOWORDS THIS MATTER, VERY SOON THE COMPANY WILL WRITE TO YOU.
I AM NOW MAKING ARRENGMENT TO PAY UP THE NECESSARY MONEY THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PAY THE COMPANY AND THEN LIFT THIS BOXES WITH A DEPLOMAT TO ANOTHER SECURITY COMPANY WHERE IT WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO CLAIM THIS BOXES IN EROUPE OR ASIA BEFORE THE WEEK

THANHS AND GOD BLESS,

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit

Dear Sir,

Thank for you message. I can ask only, why did wait
so long in order to sack barr. Willams? It seem as if
he have make fool of your company, how can he do so
many thing with out discovery?

How can I trust you company now, in able to transport
with efficient and secure of consignment. Are you to
employing more criminal like barr. Williams.

Unless I receive a satisfactory explain, any other
communication must be with my Attorney, as I am
unsatisfy.

Regard,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Oh, how's this for an excuse:

Subject: MY SECEATRY GAVE MR WILLIAMS MY PASSWORD

DEAR SIR

NOTE: PLEASE TRY TO GET BACK TO ME IF THE ARRANGMENT IS OKEY BY YOU, BECAUSE I WANT TO RELEASE MY FATHERS BUILDING TO MY BANK IN OTHER TO RAISE THE MONEY FOR THE SHIPPMENT . TO ASSURE YOU ABOUT THE REAL LAWYER TO MR WILSON ADAMS THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT YOU SAW IS THE DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IF HIS DEATH. THIS IS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU CAN RELY ON ME AS THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH, FROM THE BEGING.

MR WILLIAMS IS TELLING YOU THAT K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED IS RIPED WITH THIEFS, AND ALSO TELLING YOU THE AMOUNT THAT CONTAINED IN THE BOXES INTO WHICH SECURITY COMPANY?

IS IT THE SAME COMPANY THAT IS RIPED WITH THIEFS? ALREADY HE HAS PROVED TO YOU THAT THIS STORY IS REAL, AND HEARD MADE HIM SELF A LAIYER. SO WHY THEN ARE YOU DOUTING ME, YOU CAN NOW REASON WITH ME THAT MR WILLIAMS IS A NOTORIOUS AND DUBIOUS HUMAN BEING.

YOU CAN NOW BELIEVE THAT HIS HAND CAN NOT REACH TO THE BOXES, BECAUSE HE CAN NOT GO OR NEAR THE SECURITY COMPANY,.AND AS FAR AS I AM STILL ALIVE ONTIL THIS BOXES GETS INT YOUR HOUSE IN CHINA FOR SHEARING.

THE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR HIM SO YOU SHOULD STOP COMMINCTION WITH THIS KIND OF MAN, FOR THIS REASON YOU SHOULD GIVE ME EVERY ASSURANCE THAT AS SOON AS THIS BOXES LEFT IN ANY OF THIS COUNTRYS THAT YOU SHOULD GO IN PERSON TO THE SECURITY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE THE CLAIM.

AND THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF ALL NECESSARY THING THAT MIGHT REQUIED FROM THE DEPLOMATS WHO WILL HELP US IN CONVERRING THIS GOODSTO THE PLACE AND ALSO PAY THE SECURITY COMPANY OVER THERE, THEIR FEES.

YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT I AND MY FAMILY PROMISED TO MEET YOU UP IN YOUR COUNTRY MADRISH CHINA.OUR ARRENGMENT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY ABROAD IS THAT THE GOODS WILL NOT STAY MORE THAT 15 WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ARRIVAL.BEWARE SECURITY AGENTS ARE MONITORING MR WILLIAMS, BECAUSE I HAVE GIVING THEM HIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

I GOT INFORMATION THAT MR WILLIAMS IS BE FRIENDING MY PERSANAL SECEATRY, SO IT IS MY SECEATRY THAT GAVE HIM MY PASSWORD TO MY BOX.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS,

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

But I just sit tight and let them worry more. A series of messages arrives as Christmas approaches, but I don't bother responding.

SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL,

WE HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MR WILLIAMS FOR SOME TIME NOW, BEFORE HE STARTED PRACTISING THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE, AT FIRST HE PROVEED TO BE A GENTLE MAN, YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DICTATE HIS BAD BEHAVIOUR FROM HIS FACE. BEAR IN MIND THAT ONE DAY IS FOR THE THIEF AND ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE, IT WAS BY THE WISDOM OF GOD THAT HIS CUP WAS FILLED THAT VERY FAITHFULL DAY.

HE HAS BEEN THE ONLY PERSON WITH SUCH CHARACTER SIINCE EVER THE EXISTENCE OF THIS COMPANY, YOUR GOODS IS NOT THE ONLY GOODS THAT IS IN OUR POSSESION FOR NOW THAT IS AWAITING SHIPMENT, LIKE AS WE TOLD YOU EARLY THAT WE DELIVER GOODS TO ALL PART OF THE WORLD, IN ONE OF OUR EARLIER MAIL TO YOU.

A LOT OF COMPANIES / INDIVIDUALS HAS BEEN SECURING THEIR GOODS UNDER OUR CARE WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN, EVER BEFORE MR WILLIAMS WAS EMPLOYED IN THIS COMPANY THREE YEARS AGO. AS A LAWYER TO OUR COMPANY HE IS ALLWAYS AWARE OF IN COMING GOODS AND OUT GOING GOODS FROM OUR COMPANY.

YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN BE GREEDY OVER ANOTHER PERSONS WEALTH. IT WAS HIS CRIMINAL EYES THAT LORED HIM INTO THOSE GOODS OF YOURS.

PLEASE WE ARE SORRY TOWARDS ANY INCONVINIENCE THIS MIGHT HAVE CAUSE YOU AND PROMISE YOU THAT SUCH THING WILL NOT REPEAT IT SELF AGAIN, ECEPT IF MR WILLIAMS IS STILL COMMUNICATING WITH YOU, OR HE MAY GIVE SOME ONE ELSE YOUR INFORMATION TO WRITE YOU, AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE SUCH LETTER OR MAIL PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO IT.

THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON WITH US FOR NOW THAT HAS ANY QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER IN OUR COMPANY.

WE PLEAD THAT YOU KINDLY BEAR WITH OUR EXPLANATION, SUCH THING WILL NOT OCCUR IN OUR COMPANY AGAIN WE ARE NOW VERY CAREFULL.

SIR, WE WANT TO FIND OUT FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE PERMITED BARRISTER JAY B_arkit AND BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku TO LIFT UP THIS GOODS FROM OUR OFFICE ON YOUR BEHALF, GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

K.C.gla_dys

DIRECTOR.
=========

DEAR SIR

HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE COPY OF THE DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, THAT I SENT TO YOU , TOGETHER WITH THE BACK UP LETTERS THAT WAS ATTARCHED WITH IT.

I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE EVEN BEFORE NOW.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
=========
DEAR SIR,

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RESONSE,
PLEASE SIR, ARE YOU STILL INTERSTED TO HELP IN THIS BUSINESS?
IF YOU ARE STILL INTERSTED PLEASE WRITE ME TO KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW, THAT I HAVE USED YOU AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THIS BOXES.I CAN ONLY MOVE THIS BOXES EXEPT ON YOUR INSTRUCTION.
SIR, I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY ME IN OTHER FOR ME TO KNOW, WHAT TO DO
I AM COMFISE ON WHAT TO DO.
THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit
=========
DEAR MR QI_NG,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I HAVE BEEN WRITTING SINCE ALL THIS WHILE AND YOU DID
NOT CARE TO REPLY MY EMAIL, ARE WE HAVING PROBLEM. IF
YOU ARE RECEIVING MY MAIL, PLEASE SIR YOU SHOULD RELPY
ME IN OTHER FOR US TO KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO FOR NOW,
BECAUSE TIME WHAT FOR NO BODY. THIS BOXES SURPOSE TO
HAVE LEAVE NIGERIA BY NOW, SO YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT
YOY ARE STANDING AS THE OWNER, AND AS A BROTHER TO
THE DEATH ENG. WILSON ADAMS SO WITHOUT YOU INSTRUSTION
THIS BOXES CAN NOT MOVE ANY WHERE FROM THE SECURITY
COMPANY.SO SINCE YOU ASSIPTED OUR REQUIST FROM THE
BEGING BEFORE MR WILLIAMS INTERSEPTED YOUR EMAIL AND
STARTED TELL YOU RUBISH,

YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT A THIEF IS ALWAYS A THIEF,
YOU SHOULD FORGET MR WILLIAMS AND DO THIS BUSINESS
WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY IN OTHER TO MOVE THIS BOXES
TO YUR COUNTRY CHINA.

=========
Christmas Eve

DEAR SIR,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I HAVE HEEN WIITTING SINCE , PLEASE SIR, ARE YOU NOT SEEN MY EMAIL,
IF YOU ARE SEEN IT PLEASE REPLY ME, I WILL BE VERY GREATFULL.
THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.
(Sent 3x)

Eventually I reply. Whoops, too bad my box was cleared.

Dear Sir,

Please accept my apologise for such delay in
communicate. I made urgent return journey to China and
on my return in London I find that my E-Mail Account
have been open and all message delete. Fortune that I
have record your own E-Mail address by which I contact
you now.

Please be caution that authority of china may watch my
E-Mail account so you may wish to think of meet in
other location where china goverment can not reach us.

Please reply at you greatest urgence.
Best wish,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

DEAR SIR,

I TRAVELLED HOME TO SEE MY PARENTS, FOR THE NEW YEAR AND XMAS HOLIDAYS.

I RESUMED OFFICE TODAY. YOU CAN NOW WRITE TO K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED FOR APPOLOGY REGARDS TO YOUR DELAY IN COMMUNICATION, AND GIVE THEM AUTHORITY FOR SHIPPMENT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE CHANGED FOR ANOTHER LOCATION THAT IS NO LONGER TO BE IN CHINA, LIKE YOU SAID IN YOUR MAIL WHERE THE CHINESE GOVERMENT CAN NOT REACH TO US. YOU SHOULD NOW SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME FORWARD IT TO THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE WE ARE GOING TO USE IN EUROPE, ASIA OR AMERICA TO ENABLE THEM CONTACT YOU ON PHONE AS SOON AS THIS GOODS GETS TO THEM. I AM MAKING EVERY ARRANGEMENT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENTS LEAVE THE K.C.gla_dys COMPANY BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK. MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET INTOUCH WITH ME REGULARLY THIS TIME ARROUND FOR FASTER TRANSACTION OF THIS BUSINESS SO THAT THE THINGS THAT HAPENED BEFORE WILL NOT REPEAT IT SELF.
TRY TO GET TO BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku EXPLAIN YOUR SELF TO HIM.

THANKS
BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

At this point I couldn't decide what to do, so I decided to insist upon a new consignment company, while at the same time sending an absolute bat-shit message to the consignment company.
To the lawyer:

Dear Sir,

I am reply to assistance again in the matter with Jay
B_arkit, please to forgive delay due to travel. I can
continue at your wishes, but refuse in have any
further deal with KC gla_dys Security Company, I
believe they are replace true consignment with
different, and I beg you investigate to see if any
possible relief.

I believe Jay B_arkit has been victim and not know
this, if the consign has been steal there is no hope
and my help can not be use full. Can you please to
investigate with all caution?

Best wish and good luck,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

And to the consignment company:

Dear Sirs,

Please to eat fuck of your mother as I know your
business is made from air. You have fool Jay B_arkit
but not fool me, I am sure you take consignment and
replace with some thing else, Jay B_arkit too stupid to
figure out but is obvious. I have speak to chinese
mystic to punih the guilty:

John Chi_nedu Nwo_keocha will be follow by dark spirit.

KC gla_dys will be follow by dark spirit.

Dark spirit will swallow the soul of the two cheat and
criminal of John Chi_nedu Nwo_keocha and KC gla_dys, by
repeat three times we bring the spirit.

Only through admit the truth can the bond of dark
spirit be remove. It is you choose if you do this.

QI_NG Sheng Zu

I figured that would probably be it, and regretted sending the last message. But NO!! They all join together in honor of the dark spirits:

DEAR MR QI_NG,

I THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION YOU gave to us, in
respect of your mail, I HAVE BEEN ON MEETING WITH JAY
B_arkit AND THE K.C. gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE
LIMITED, AND THE MEETING ENDED UP VERY LATE, THAT IS
THE REASON WHY I COULD NOT REPLY YOUR MAIL IMMEDIATELY
I RECEVID YOUR LETTER, AND AFTER THE MEETING WE THEN
AGREED THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT HAVE TO BE MOVED ON OR
BEFORE 22TH JANUARY 2005.

I AM ASSURING YOU THAT SUCH MISTAKE WILL NOT OCCURE
AGAIN, BECAUSE THE CRIMINAL MR WILLIAMS IS NO LONGER
WITH THE COMPANY. AFTER MY INVESTIGATION, I FIND OUT
THAT IT WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THE K.C.gla_dys COMPANY,
BUT BECAUSE MR WILLIAMS ATE THE BONE THAT WAS GIVING
TO HIM TO HANDLE.

I WENT STRAIGHLY TO THE COMPANY WARE HOUSE TO SEE THE
CONSIGNMENT MY SELF YESTERDAY, IT WAS SEALED VERY WILL
THAT NO PERSON CAN REMOVE ANY THING FROM INSIDE IT.

YOU ARE NOW REQUESTED TO SEND THE $1,000 US DOLLARS TO
ME, TO ENABLE ME SIGN OUT THIS CONIGNMENT BEFORE THE
END OF NEXT WEEK, THROUGH MY CO-BARRISTER: MBONU
FESTUS IKECHUKWU WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER LAGOS -
NIGERIA.

I AND BARRISTER JAY B_arkit WAS THEIR AS THE MEMBER OF
STAFF OF K.C.gla_dys CALLED ONE BY ONE FROM THE
DIRECTORS TO THE MESSENGER TO CALL THEIR NAMES THREE
TIMES AND CALL THE DARK SPIRIT THREE TIMES LIKE YOU
WROTE THEM TO DO.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS MONEY I WILL SIGN AND THEN
FOWARD EVERY OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT YOU WILL USE TOO
MAKE CLAIMS FROM THE COMPANY IN A NEW LOCATION WHERE
THIS CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DIRECTED TO AS WE ARE ON
ARRANGEMENT.

THANKS
=========
DEAR SIR,

ERESPRCTIVE OF THE MEETING WE HAD YESTERDAY BETWEEN ME, BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku AND THE K.C.gla_dys SECURITY AND FINANCE LIMITED BOSRD OF DIRECTORS. WR CAME TO AGREE THAT THIS BOXES HAVE TO BE SHIPPED ON OR BEFORE 22/1/2005. YOU SHOULD HESTIN-UP TO SEND THE MONEY TO THEM, TO ENABLE US DO THE SIGING OUT BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK,BECAUSE I AM ARRANGING TO MOVE THIS CONSIGNMENT TO EROUPE, ASIA OR AMERICA TO ANY OF THE SECURITY COMPANIES THAT WILL ACCEPT OUR REQUIEST.

YOU HAVE TO RELASE YOUR MIND BECAUSE EVERY THING HAVE DOING AS YOU SAND YOUR MASSSGE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY, NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE EVERY INSTRUSTIONS THAT THE WILL GIVE TO YOU IN TIME, TO MOVE THIS BOXES FROM THEIR COMPANY.

I AM AWAITING FOR YOUR PRIVITE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME FOWARED IT TOGATHER WITH THE DOCUMENTS TO THE ABOVE SECURITY COMPANY ABROAD FOR THEM TO CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS THE CONSIGNMENT GETS TO THEIR COMPANY, FOR EASY COMMINACTION WITH YOU.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

=========
DEAR SIR,

IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL ON FRIDAY, THE 7TH JANUARY 2005, BARRISTER JAY B_arkit AND BARRISTER mb_amax nj_oku CAME TO OUR OFFICE OF WHICH WE HAD A CLOSE DOOR MEETING WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY, AFTER THE MEETING WE THEN TOOK AN OATH THAT WHO EVER HAVE THE MIND OF CHEATING WILL DIE, AS YOUR CHINESE MYSTIC TO PUNISH THE GUILTY BY CALLING EACH OTHERS NAME THREE TIMES ACCORDING TO HOW YOU DIRECTED US IN YOUR MAIL.

WE AGREED THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT HAVE TO LEAVE THIS COMPANY ON OR BEFORE THE 22ND OF JANUARY 2005 FOR SECURITY REASONS, IN THIS CASE WE APPEAL TO YOU TO DO EVERY THING POSSIBLE FOR US TO DO THE NECCESARY DOCUMENTATION TO MOVE THIS BOXES BEFORE THE MANDATE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

MY COMPANY WILL SERVE YOU IN GOOD FAITH.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

So of course I back down...

Dear Sir,

I speak with chinese elder on this matter and I must
now bow in apology for offend and rude respond to you
and business partner. I have make thing difficult when
you and other attorney conduct professional business,
now I understand is no way for professional matter. I
fail to aware of interanational business practise that
can be done in different way to what I have
experience. I have suspect of questionable behave, due
my lack experience in deal with international
consignment. And I apologise for act in this manner
and further delay the cosignment. I will transact in
proper manner from hence forth. Please advice on next
step.

With humble,
QI_NG Sheng Zu

Back on track, right?

DEAR SIR,

NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR MISTAKES, GO AHEAD AND EFFECT THIS PAYMENT TODAY BEEN THE 12TH DAY OF JANUARY 2005 TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY.

THANKS

BARRISTER JAY B_arkit.

I am afraid not... QI_NG Sheng Zu has suffered a massive loss of face and does not reply to this message. Ever.

But three months later, what is this?

Sent to Jay B_arkit:
Dear Sir,

I am QI_NG Li Zhi and write from E-Mail acount of my
Brother, Mr QI_NG Sheng Zu. Unfortunatey he has past
away after short ilness and I am manage his afair in
United Kingdom. I note his appear to have un finish
business with your Company if I can render assist
please reply with most haste. I hope you can under
stand in this moment of sympathy.

Regard,

QI_NG Li Zhi

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... To be continued?

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MR WILLIAMS ATE THE BONE THAT WAS GIVING TO HIM TO HANDLE.
Laughing

Nice work, like the Chinese modality.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, I really like their frustration! Many great lines, one that made me especially LOL was from them - "THIS IS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU CAN RELY ON ME AS THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH, FROM THE BEGING", which of course I read as "begging". Yes lad, that is how we all recognize you!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, guess what?! It's back up and running thanks to the untimely demise modality. But what a nasty man: "your brother was the cause of the delay" INDEED!

(By the way it was only a coincidence that I sent the mail on the 19th of April, believe it or not!!)

Dear sir,
In respect of your mail of 19th april 2005, first i am very sorry for the death of your brother and my friend, may his gentle soul rest in peace.

now we can talk, regards to your interest about my business with your brother Mr QI_NG Sheng Zu. you have to keep this business very secret between two of us only, and make sure that no other person or group of person that will enterfere into this our business.

first, you have to send your telephone number and your fax number for easy communication, then your banking informations, and your names so as to make a change of all the documents that is allready having your brothers name for easy claim of this fund from the security company where this money is deposited.

reply as soon as possible, because your brother was the cause of the delay.

thanks
jay ba_rkit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic