SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Meltdown...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from another bait I have going. This mugu also happens to be an Usman as well. I won't publish the whole thing here - kind of a straight bait, nothing too exciting. But I think I like the MTCN carrot on the stick modality.

Everything was set. Then I tossed him a curveball.

Quote:
Usman -

I have sent the first $3000 via Western Union per your instructions. I have the 10 digit MTCN# right here.

When you send me a copy of your passport and a picture of you holding a sign reading "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" (my secretary's name) I will send you the control number.

Don't write to me unless your e-mail contains these two things.

Best,

Sharon

I think I smell a lad starting to quietly freak out.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.I MUST CONFESS THAT I AM CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR DEMAND.BASICALLY,I HAVE PROMISED TO SEND YOU A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION.I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE NOW IF MY SCANNING MACHINE WAS NOT FAULTY.NEVERTHELESS I WILL SEND YOU THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TOMORROW.

SHARON WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I SHOULD TAKE PICTURE HOLDING A READING SIGN I LOVE MYRAM DASS,YOUR SECRETARY?I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE.WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON?I DEMAND TO KNOW.I CAN ONLY SEND YOU MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR PROPER INDENTIFICATION NOT ME TAKING A PICTURE HOLDING A READING SIGN I LOVE MYRAM DASS.DO YOU REALISE THAT I AM A RESPECTFULLY MARRIED MAN WITH 2 CHILDREN AND MY WIFE IS AWARE OF THIS TRANSACTION?HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF WHOM I DO NOT KNOW.PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT I AM FIGHTING FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND NOT HERE FOR CHILDS PLAY AND TRIVIALITY.

I WILL SEND YOU MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU BUT IF I MAY ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN ARE YOU STILL REALLY KEEN IN REALISING THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION WITH US?YOU ARE BEGINNING TO SOUND DIFFERENT.I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU ANY MORE.AND UNFORTUNATELY YOUR PHONE LINE HAS NOT BEEN RECTIFIED YET OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A CALL.PLEASE SHARON THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT FOR CHILDS PLAY.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

USMAN

This fucking idiot apparently does not understand the concept behind "don't write unless you've followed my instructions". So the fucktard just upped the ante.

Quote:
Usman -

I am quite serious. If your wife knows all about this transaction then she should have no problems with you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS".

This is your final test, Usman. Since you want to waste my time, now I want a copy of your passport and TWO (2) pictures of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS".

But I will compromise. I will give you the first 5 numbers of the MTCN.

If you want the other 5 numbers and the money, you will fulfill my request - a copy of your passport and 2 pictures of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS".

Sharon

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course, we all know that WU money transfers to Africa automatically time out if not claimed within (number of days it takes him to get you the required picture - 1) days, and then you'll have to reclaim your money and start the process over again. It's his fault for not getting you those pictures in time...

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nidoking wrote:
...we all know that WU money transfers to Africa automatically time out if not claimed within (number of days it takes him to get you the required picture - 1) days...

Velly velly interestink. Thanks for a new direction....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *gag* *sputter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Twisted Evil

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, fucknut wants to play hardball. So I slapped him with my Bat of Funds Denial.

Quote:
Subj: ENOUGH OF THIS GAME.IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED YOU CAN BACK OUT.

DEAR SHARON,

I BEGINNING TO READ MEANINGS IN YOUR MAIL.LOOK SHARON WE ARE ASSOCIATING WITH YOU PURELY ON A BUSINESS GROUND AND SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED FOR EMOTIONAL THINGS.

SHARON I WANT YOU TO BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT BY FORCE.IT IS EITHER YOU ARE IN OR YOU ARE OUT.IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.FOR YOU TO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST ALL ALONG AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BEGIN TO DOUBT THE GENUINENESS OF THIS TRANSACTION AT HAND IS BEYOND ONE'S IMAGINATION.LOOK I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY PICTURE HOLDING A SIGN THAT READS I LOVE MYRAM DASS. IT IS SIMPLY ABSURD AND SMACKS OF DISPUTE ON MY PERSON AND WHAT THIS TRANSACTION STANDS FOR.

THE TRANSACTION IS MUTUALLY BENEFITING.BUT IN CASE YOU WANT TO DISCONTINUE BECAUSE I AM NOT PREPARED TO CONCEDE TO ONE OF YOUR DEMANDS,YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BACK OUT.IN ANY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IS A WIDELY RECONGNISED AND VALID DOCUMENT.I DO NOT SEE WHAT CONCERNS MY TAKING A PICTURE BEFORE YOU CAN SEND THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO SEAL UP THIS TRANSACTION AND TIDY UP ALL OTHER LOOSE ENDS.

ONCE THE 15,000USD IS RECEIVED AND USED TO TAKE CARE OF CERTAIN NECESSITIES AND THE APPROPRIATE QUARTERS,WE HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT YOU WILL HEAR FROM THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES ON HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT.ALL DOCUMENTS CONCERNING THIS FUNDS IN QUESTION ARE IN YOUR NAME AND FOR YOU TO START BRINGING UP STRIINGENT MEASURES WHEN WE ARE ALMOST AT THE TAIL END OF THIS TRANSACTION IS BEYOND ONES COMPREHENSION.BE THAT AS IT MAY,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,I WILL SEND IT BUT FOR THE OTHER DEMAND,I AM AFRAID YOU HAVE TO FORGET IT BECAUSE I CANNOT AND I WILL NOT DO IT.IF THIS WILL SLOW DOWN THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION,SO BE IT.

USMAN

No piccy no money, slick.

Quote:
Usman -

I'm sorry you feel that way. I will go to Western Union, get my money back, and consider our business concluded.

Goodbye.

Sharon

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE MODALITY

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Doc. Let's see if he comes crawling back to me. If not, oh well. My other lad I've been publishing here has been much more fun.

I like your lesbian church. Any chance of me joining? Wink

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never heard back from this fuckwit, so I used the ol' Mindfuck Of Truth modality.

Quote:
Usman -

You stupid little boy. I knew you were a 419 scammer all along. I'm going to stop using this e-mail account, start using another one, and start wasting your time even more.

Who will I be? You'll never know, you stupid girl-man. Unless I tell you, and trust me, I won't.

You're nothing but a stupid thief. You give your country a bad name.

By the way, I am a member of a website devoted to exposing scammers
like you. I have put all of your letters to me on it so people can laugh at you and your complete stupidity.

Get a real job and stop stealing from people.

"Sharon"

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic