SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes it's just silly.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't remember when I saw the original letter from this lad or even what it was about so in response to this sillyness ---

Quote:
Hello,

Why have i not heard from you again. Please try and send me your details so that we can start off with the legal backing that will make you the beneficiary to the ten million pounds.

Please you don't have to be afraid of anything, because this deal of ours is 100% risk free.

I await your response.

Regards

Walker Beattie.

I sent him this----

Quote:
Dear Walker

Yatahee Little Brother !

Kwe'e' shidoolniih lago!

Please answer a question for me. Just what sort of Item am I helping you with? You refer to 10 million pounds. What on earth weighs 10 million pounds? Are we tring to get hold of some Diesel Locomotives? What do you need Locomotives for? Am I to use them on a Railroad here in New Mexico or do you want to use them in your country? Are we going to split the Locomotives or what? And why not just be upfront and call them what they are Diesel Locomotives why all this code talk about 10 million pounds? Are Diesels illegal in your country. If so didn't I warn you that I will take part in no illegal deal.

Urgent reply necessary

Then he sends this----

Quote:
This is no illegal bussiness. You may feel so, but i'm disputing that now.
What i'm asking from you is very simply and straight forward. For a better understanding i will resend a copy of my second email to you, so can re-read it better for a proper understanding.
The ten million pounds i'm talking about is cash. I mean real cash, money. Great Britain Pounds Sterling. And not deisel as you think.

Regard,
Walker Beattie.

I'm not going to dispute the legality of the deal just the silly use of codes to talk about English diesel locomotives

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NOT A HOAX OR A JOKE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU, Mrs. Mary Agbeyegbe
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a feeling you're going to "railroad" this guy ^_^

Conductor: Allllllll aboard the Mugu Express. Next stop: Baitville ^_^

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic