SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revenge of Lou Ellen - Eatyo Urgreens/Zed/Gold Hat- PART III

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. . . . . . . . . . The Revenge of Lou Ellen Jennings

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . By Eatyo Urgreens, Zed and Gold Hat

. . . . . . . . . . Part III

We continue to screw Alex over with copious forms sent and rejected by Eileen who finally gets pissed at Alex and sends the money back to Dr. Tim. He is of course away on a trip so Alex is forced to wait. When the good doctor returns he blasts Alex and informs him that Millie's Power of Attorney has now been given to her preacher to look after her affairs. That of course, further complicates things.

Enter
REVEREND TIMOTHY HORTON - Minister of the Dou-Gnut Holy Church at Big Chubby Lake. Originally a lawyer, he was disbarred 9 years earlier for some shady dealings with a goat farm.

The plot thickens!

Alex - the scammer
Eileen Dover - Millie's friend in the UK - Eatyo Urgreens
Dr. Tim Bits - Millie's doctor and friend - Gold Hat
Reverend Timothy Horton - Millie's preacher - Zed

Quote:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

DEAR TIM,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL?THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL MAIL TO ME,I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL NAVER LET YOU DOWN NEITHER MY MUMMY.

I WOULD BE VERY GLAD TO HEAR THAT MUMMY IS FULLY RECOVERED,AND ALSO BE
VERY GRATEFUL IF EILEEN DOVER WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE US MOVE FORWARD THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY/MUMMY.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
ALEX XXXXX.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005
Subject: CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.
DEAR TIM,

IT'S ALEX AGAIN,AS I TOLD YOU EALIER THAT YOU ARE A WONDERFULLMAN
KNOWLEDGE.I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU.

LOOKING FORWARD IN RECEIVING YOUT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,MR.ALEX XXXXX.

Quote:
Feb 9
Dr. Tim to Alex
Dear Alex

As indicated in my email of yesterday, I have sent the information to Eileen and she will handle the matter. I also mentioned that I am going on a research trip to the frontier to study the native population around Sault Ste. Marie. This is a very remote part of Canada. Not only will we be traveling by canoe but we will be far from any cell phone service area. So we will have to wait until I return before we can chat. But Eileen is always available if you need some help.

Timmy

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Feb
Subject: HAVE A NICE TRIP.
DEAR DR.TIM,

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE,MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU THROUGHOUT THE TIME OF THE RESEARCH AND GIVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING GOOD THING THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR FIELD OF PROFESSION.
HAVE A NICE TRIP,AND GET INTOUCH IMMEDIATELY YOU'RE BACK.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR.ALEX.

Quote:
Date: Wed, February 9
Subject: IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?

DEAR MUMMY,

HOPE YOUR DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?I'VE NOT HEARD FROM YOU FOR COUPLE OF DAYS NOW,IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT? PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MEANWHILE,I HAVE FINALIZED WITH DR.TIM BITS AND HE SAID THAT HE WILL EMAIL YOU TO INFORM YOU TO TRANSFER THE US3,000.00 TO ME,HAS HE CONTACTED YOU?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO FORWARD THE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.
SHARON,PEACE AND LIFE TO YOU ALL.
YOURS FAITHFULLYMR.ALEX XXXXX.

Quote:
Date: Wed, February 9, 2005 9:59 pm
Subject: Re: IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?

Hello Alex Dear.

Yes I've had a mail from Tim. Now, to reiterate what I said previously, your lawyer did not answer all the questions correctly on the HSAT form. I cannot present this to the bank in it's current
state. Please get him to redo it.

Eileen

Quote:
Date: Thu, February 10, 2005 6:18 pm
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

DEAR EILEEN,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?IT'S NICE HEARING FROM YOU AFTER SOME DAYS OF INCOMMUNICADO.

I HAVE GONE TO THE LAWYER'S OFFICE TODAY FOR THE FILLING OF THE FORM BUT
HIS SECRETERY SAID THAT THE LAWYER TRAVELLED OUT SIDE THE CITY FOR AN
OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT TO COME BACK THIS WEEK-END.

I WILL TRY TO CONVICE HIM TO FILL THE FORM AGAIN WITH THE WHOLE PARTICULAR OF HIS CURRENT ACCOUNT INCLUDING HIS DRIVING LICENCE INFORMATION.

AS YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I DO,THAT LAWYERS ARE VERY DIFFICULT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR PROFESSION BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT THING IS DONE(MY MISSION STATEMENT)

MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY
MR.ALEX XXXXX.

Quote:
Feb 14
Eileen to Alex
Alex dear,

Why is this taking so long? What is going on over there? This entire episode is driving me to distraction. If I don't get that form back from your lawyer by Wednesday then you can forget about receiving my help. I'm completely fed up with this.

Eileen Dover

Quote:
Date: Mon, February 14, 2005 1:56 pm
Subject: UPDATE.
DEAR EILEEN DOVER,
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?

I WISH TO REMIND YOU THAT THE LAWYER IS NOT YET BACK AS OF THE TIME I WENT
TO HIS OFFICE THIS MORNING.
MEANWHILE,HE WILL FORWARD THE FORM TO YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES,
HOPEFULLY THE FORM MUST REACH YOU BY WEDNESDAY.

HAVE A NICE WEEK,MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.
ALEX XXXXX.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:22:28 +0000
Subject: Re: What is the update about the transfer.

Hello Alex,

It was very nice to speak to you also. If you need to phone me, then I can usually be reached between 8:30pm and 10:30pm (GMT) I think that we are an hour behind your timezone in Ghana, so that would be 9:30pm to 11:30pm Ghana time.

I have been to the bank and I'm sorry to have to say, they won't accept the form that your lawyer provided. He has failed to answer one of the questions, and the scan is in a quality which is far too
low to be read correctly.

They sent me away with an electronic copy of the form for your lawyer to look at. I've attached it here so you can see for yourself.

So once again, your lawyer has messed this up, and another week has been wasted. Alex, I really think that you need a new lawyer because that chuckwoody man is just being a nuisance.

The lawyerer will have to do it again.

The man at the bank also said that the notice on top of the form must
be adhered to, which reads:-

"...neatly fill out all answers..."

This means that it has to be done in handwriting Alex, not typed.

I'll be visiting some friends in Lancashire this weekend and will be
out of touch until Monday, please get your lawyer to pull his socks up
Alex, I cannot tolerate any more mistakes.

Eileen Dover.

<< hsat_rejected.jpg >>

Quote:
Feb 18
Alex to Eileen
Dear Mummy,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail,hope you are doing well with your family?

As a matter of fact,the way things are going now,i am even getting tired of the whole thing because i've been trying my best to see that this transaction is concluded for us to be happy and toast a good wine
together.

It seems that my efforts are not enough due to the lawyer's mistake,as I told you ealier,i can arrenge for another lawyer who will take over this transaction,but consider the previous deposit of US1800.00 to him.

I will go to him this evening with the rejected form so that he will fill the form by writing,hopefully,the form will be return to you tomorrow.
I wish you all the best this week-end.
Alex.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:41:36 -0800 (PST)
umeh charles To: Eileen Dover
Subject: THE FORMS.

Attn:Mrs Eileen Dover,
Dear Madam.

Your associate Mr.Alex Xxxxx came to me yesterday with a rejected form which i believe to the best of my knowledge of being my true identity,and said that one of the questions about the backup password was not answered,and also said that the form should be filled with hand writing not by typing.

Please Madam,I am sending to you (2)two copies of the forms kindly go through the forms and chose the best for the homeland security ,this is to avoid any mistake from any angle again.

Please,be informed that I might not be interested in filling this form anymore if this forms attached are rejected for any reason. Oh! Is that so - well we'll just see about that

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,
Barr.Kumeh Charles.

<< homeland security form.jpg >>
<< homeland security form 1.jpg >>

Quote:
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:29:34 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hoping to hear good news tomorrow.
Dear Mummy,

Hope you had a good time with your friends at Lancashire this weekend?

Mummy,the lawyer told me about the forms which he forwarded to you,please Mummy, do everything up to your reach to make sure that the form is approved, because i am the person whom this transaction is seriously disturbing.

I am expecting to hear a good news about the approval of the form.
My regards to your family.Alex Xxxxx.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:06:51 +0000
Subject: Re: THE FORMS.
Mr Chuckwoody,

I honestly cannot believe that you are a lawyer, I cannot honestly believe that you actually have any brain in your idiotic head. I'm sorry but no I'm going to have to shout...

THE BANK REQUIRES A HIGH RESOLUTION SCAN

Just because I'm old does not mean I'm stupid. You have wasted my time for the very last time, you have consistently delayed this project with your idiotic excuses and even more idiotic form filling.

What don't you understand? Why is it so difficult to get it into your thick head? The words on the document are blurred, they cannot be read, the resolution is far too small for Homeland Security.

I have no alternative but to send Millie's $3,000 back to her, because I've had enough of you. How dare you waste my time in this way.

Alex, this transaction is at an end, I have no alternative now because your 'so-called' laywer is a childish irresposible little idiot that couldn't operate a scanner even if the instructions were tatooed on
the back his hand.

I'm preparing to send the money back to Mr Tim for safe keeping.

Disgusted.
Eileen Dover

Quote:
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 02:13
Alex to Eileen
Dear Mummy,

Thanks for the information,Please,kindly give me and not the lawyer another chance to work this out.
I will make sure that things are done correctly.
Lads - don't screw with Eileen - you will lose everytime

Please,the form will be sent back to you tomorrow because if you quit thistransaction,it will hurt me most. Expect the form tomorrow,I will scan the form myself after the lawyerfinished filling the form.
Alex.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:15:03 +0000
Subject: Re: THE FORMS.

Alex dear,

Your lawyer is a fool and you need to sack him. I know he has cost you money, but he is incompetent and making you look bad. I'm sorry Alex, but I have bent over backwards to accomodate your
lawyer and I am not willing to be messed around anymore.

I have sent the money back to Mr Tim this morning, he should have the
cash in a few hours.

Eileen

Quote:
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:44:03 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Acknowledgement.

Dear Mummy,

Hope you are doing well with your family?Thanks for your mail,you have tried your best to make sure that the US3000.00 reached me,but due the stupidity of the lawyer,everything wes messed up.

I have started making arrengement of a new Lawyer,but i am afraid about the way your bank/homeland security are strict about money transfer in your end.

Hope,if at last the money is sent,there will be no problem in collecting my own share the money and the investment?
Have a nice week.
My regards to your familyAlex Xxxxx.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:22 +0000
Subject: Re: Acknowledgement.

Alex,

The first form I gave to your lawyer was filled in fine, that one was a three page document for Western Union. The 1 page form has taken 4 seperate attempts and it still did not get done correctly. The Form
is for Homeland Security, and has nothing to do with the bank I deal with. If the laywer had done the form correctly in the first place, we would not be at this point now.

Scottish banks are as strict as the people that they have to deal with, and unfortunately there appears to be a great many people using Western Union for fraud and other illegal activities, so the procedures are being tightened up.

What about a bank transfer Alex? Do you have a bank account? It would be so much easier if I could simply have the money transferred directly instead of all this hassle.

The money should be back with Mr Tim now, but I can always request he send it back.

By the way, I'll be moving to a new email address very soon. My dear husband Ben is writing a website for our farm and we will have a different address for you to write to. It's all very exiting and Ben is very keen to get the website up and running very soon. I'll let you know what the address is as soon as Ben has it fixed up.
Cheerio Eileen

Quote:
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:42:25 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Mummy,

Hope you are doing well with your family?

Thanks for your explanation,I understood all your explanation which is not
negociable because what you said is nothing but the truth.

To be frank mummy,this Lawyer has put me in a very tight corner considering the time wested so far and the other expencis.

Mummy,I don't have a foreigh account to give to you for the transfering of the money,but my inlaw is having one,if you want me to collect account from him i can do that today and forward it to you tomorrow,that will even be better.

Mummy,please,if you know the best way to help me and Mildred Ratchet,please do because last time she wrote me she complained that this transaction is taking a lot of time,and that she promised to give some money to the needy in her local Church from this money,that now she is a lair,because she naver fulfilled her promises. Really,I don't know the cause of her sickness of which i believe that this
transaction is contributing to her sickness,there is no daught about it.

Please,I would be most happy if the money should be transfered through bank to bank.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Sharon,Peace and life to you

Your Boy (aww ain't he sweet!)

Alex Xxxxx.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:09:05 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Is everything alright?

Dear Mummy,

I've not heard from you today,is everything alright?Please kindly get back to me because i want to hear from you.

Meanwhile,can I forward the account for the transfer of the money?
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Alex Xxxxx.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:22:09 +0000
Subject: Re: Is everything alright?

Alex,
Sorry for not replying sooner I have been rather busy on the Farm. If you have access to a bank account then send me the details. I've not heard from Mr Tim yet, I hope everything is alright with him. Have you heard from him Alex?

Eileen Dover

ENTER REVEREND TIMOTHY HORTON of the Dou-Gnut Holy Church, at Big Chubby Lake

Quote:
Feb 24
Dr. Tim To Alex
Subject: What a mess!

Dear Alex -

You have my sincerest sympathy for what has transpired while I was gone. I find it difficult to believe how stupid that lawyer is - he should be disbarred - then taken out on a lonely road and horse-whipped. Of all the incompetent, ridiculous morons that I have encountered in my life - he takes the prize. I feel so bad for you because you have tried so hard to guide this transaction to a successful completion. In my life I have seen again and again how the good Lord creates these problems for good Christian souls such as you. Perhaps it is to help us grow stronger in His Love and become better human beings?

I have just returned from an exhausting trip to the Sault where we have been helping the indigenous population make their way out of the stone age. And now I return to this mess with a box full of emails and my bank account $3,000 richer. And poor Eileen is beside herself with anger at the stupid lawyer. I hope she will continue when she calms down.

There is good news amidst this storm however. Millie has made substantial progress since I last saw her. Just today her sister Clarice and I were with her and I mentioned your name. She brightened up, smiled and said "my friend in Africa". That is a very good sign that she is beginning to return to normal. But she is still suffering from excess flatulence, drooling and periodic delusions (She thinks she is married to someone named Barry Manilow!). As a result of this her sister Clarice has asked her preacher, Reverend Horton, to assume her Power of Attorney. This will complicate things.

As a lawyer Alex, I am sure you will understand that I am only a friend of Millie. I do not have any legal position regarding her finances. Therefore if I return the money to Eileen to be transferred to you, I may not be able to recover my $3,000 from Millie. Therefore we must rely on Rev. Horton to approve the transaction.

I will speak with him immediately and request that he approve your funds being transferred with Eileen's help. He will no doubt be in contact with you regarding this matter. But Alex, just between you and I, please be very careful dealing with this man. He used to be a lawyer but somehow he lost his credentials and became a preacher. He bears watching if you get my drift.

That's it for now my friend. We will make this work - trust me! I have come to know you as a decent caring, Christian man and on that basis we will succeed.

All the best,

Dr. Tim

Quote:
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:11:21 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: The bank account.

Dear Mummy

This is the bank account:

Standard Chartered Bank Gh Ltd
Osu-branch
Beneficially:NA & AN, GH LTD
Account No:xxxxxxxxxx

With this account,the money will reach me successfully.

Please,keep me posted immediately you transfer the money.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,I will call you today by 9.30 p.m Ghana
time,please be by your phone.

My regards to your family

Alex Xxxxx

Ok, so transfer the money how exactly? There is no SWIFT code.
I have reserached this already and found the address of the "branch" via the bank website: http://www.standardchartered.com/gh/

Quote:
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd
Branch-Osu, Private Mail Bag, Osu Opp. Dolly's Restaurant, Osu
(021) 762816, 762818
(021) 762817

Must be quite small a town if it's 'opposite Dolly's restaurant' Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I'm going to rub him up the wrong way with a bit of luck, and prove once again that Eileen is no clueless old dear.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:28:19 +0000
Subject: Re: The bank account.

Alex,

Thanks for the bank details and I've just got back from visiting my bank to ask them about it. There is information missing from the information Alex. I need a SWIFT code for the bank at your end to be
able to have the money wired. It isn't possible otherwise.

The girl at the bank informs me that the branch in question (Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd, Branch-Osu, Private Mail Bag, Osu Opp. Dolly's Restaurant, Osu, Ghana) is not part of the SWIFT network so I cannot transfer it there anyway.

There are branches in KUMASI, TAKORADI, TEMA and the head office in ACCRA which are acceptable, but not OSU.

I have not heard from Mr Tim yet, so I cannot get the money back from his account until he responds. I hope he isn't going to be too long on his trip. In the mean time we seem to be a bit stuck.

Looking forward to hearing you on the phone later tonight.

Eileen Dover

Quote:
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:15:56 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Welcome home.
Dear Tim Bits,

Hope you are doing well?

Welcome back home,I think that what you went for was successful?

As a matter of fact,this my Lawyer out of carelessness has messed everything up for me,but I believe that with God everything is possible,the transaction may tarry but it must come to pass.

I wish to assure you that your US3,000.00 will naver be a lost,this is my mission statement and my words are my bond.

I am happy to hear that my mummy is better now,may the good Lord continue to heal her.

My regards to her,I wish her quick recovery.
Yours faithfully, Alex Xxxxx.

Quote:
Feb 25
Dr. Tim to Alex
Subject: Rev. T. Horton needs to hear from you.

Hello my friend,

As promised I went to the church and spoke with Rev. Horton regarding this transaction. Millie may have mentioned to you that she had promised the church a lot of money when she received her part of the deal. That has made the Reverend very interested in completing this deal quickly.

But as you will remember I do not have all the details of the deal as Millie must have deleted them from her machine. Therefore it is necessary for you to email the Reverend, introduce yourself and briefly explain what you are doing. He is expecting your email and his address is: >>>>>> >>>>>>>>> rev.t.horton@xxxx <<<<<<<<<.

He has already agreed to allow Eileen to transfer the money and will sign a document as Millie's Power of Attorney guaranteeing that I will be repaid the $3,000 once the deal is done. So we should be able to conclude this quickly Alex and that will make a lot of people happy!

Warm regards,
Tim

Quote:
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:47:36 -0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr.Tim Bits,
Hope you are doing well?
Thanks for your encouraging mail with full of hope.
I am a bit down with malaria since few days now,I will write a complehansive massage to the Rev.T.Horton on monday immediately i am better . Have a nice week-end.
Yours faithfully, Alex Xxxxx

Quote:
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:00:20 -0500
Subject: Sorry to hear you are not well!
Dear Alex -

Thank you for the note. I will advise Reverend Horton that you will write him on Monday.

And please look after yourself and tend to that malaria. That infection can be a nasty piece of work to deal with. I remember years ago when I was on safari in Bechuanaland (now Botswona) with an old
friend from medical school, Imbeli Buthelezi. He was one bent dude, hung like a moose and he could grease an orifice with swipe of one hand. We were hunting the red-bottomed gnu at the time when he came down with the fever. He was a big strong guy, never sick a day in his life and you got the feeling he could survive anything. But he couldn't and he died a horrible death lying in his own excrement and vomit! But don't let that worry you.

Keep you spirits up - looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Your friend,
Timmy

Quote:
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:21:37 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Complehensive details of the transaction.
Attn: Rev.T.Horton.

Dear Sir,

First, I am grateful to God for bringing you into this transaction; thisis a clear indication that everything is well in Jesus Name. Amen

My name is Mr. Alex Xxxxx, I am from Nkroful in the Western Region of
Ghana, resident in Accra-Ghana, married and blessed with 3 Children.

I am writing this mail to you Rev.T.Horton with recommendation from Dr.Tim Bits believing that you will not disappoint me in any way by betray the trust/regards which I have on you as a man of God.

I know Mr.Kwame Peprah, the former minister of finance during the past regime of the former President J.J.Rawlings on the umbrella of National Democratic Congress (NDC) era who is now serving 4years imprisonment in one of the prisons in Ghana, because of political differences with the
present government of President John Agykum Kuffour of New Patriotic Party (NPP)

Mr.Kwame Peprah, as a family friend for decades invited me secretely, and inform me with confidence that I will not betray him, of the best way that I can help him transfer money out of Ghana without his involvement or any members of his family for security reasons, the said money was raised from
gift and over invoiced on contract awarded during his time in the office as a minister.

I contacted Mrs. Mildred Retchet on this issue, of which I believe that she can handle the transaction perfectly, but due to her relationship with Mrs. Eileen Dover, she introduced me to her because of her bank accountwhich can conveniently accommodate any amount of money when transferred
for investment without any problem.

Fortunately, Mr.Kwame Peprah turned to a born again Christian and started preaching the word of God in the prison and decided to invest some part of the money to churches for evangerism, charity and the less privilegedpeople in the society out side Ghana to seek their prayers to regain freedom and do the work of God fully.

Mr.Kwame Peprah may not wish to spend the money here in Ghana to avoid anything that might bring him more sorrows if people get to know about it. The re-documentation of the documents for the movements of the first barge of the money are almost completed as I intend transfer the money bit by
bit.

I am grateful to God once more that you are now involved, as a Spiritual father with full of knowledge, your advice/contributions will be of great advantage on the investment.

Meanwhile, my telephone number is:233-24-xxxxxxxxxx,I would be very glad to
receive your telephone number as well for easy/ fast communication

Sharon, Peace and life to you
Yours Faithfully,Mr. Alex Xxxxx

Almost finished dear reader.

In the next and final Part IV, new characters enter the fray. The story is now filled with thievery, sex and death as poor Alex continues to beg for his money.

Go here for the next part.
http://419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39667
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic