SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revenge of Lou Ellen - Eatyo Urgreens/Zed/Gold Hat- PART II

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. . . . . . . . . . The Revenge of Lou Ellen Jennings

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . By Eatyo Urgreens, Zed and Gold Hat

. . . . . . . . . . Part II

Eileen Dover - Eatyo Urgreens
Millie, Dr. Tim Bits - Gold Hat
Alex - the scammer
Umeh Charles - scammer's lawyer (Alex)

In this part Millie becomes depressed because she has promised money to the the Dou-Gnut Holy Church at Big Chubby Lake. She attempts suicide and Dr. Tim Bits , her doctor and loyal friend enters the story by offering to send Millie's share of the money. Eileen sends lots of forms for Alex to complete and becomes pissed at the incompetent lawyer Umeh Charles (aka Chukmywoody). She insults him and in the end Alex has to apologize. The lawyer sends an obvious fake passport and Eileen and Tim slap Alex who has to spend more money for a new fake passport. Alex is forced to apologize again

Quote:
Jan 18
Millie To Alex
Subject: I don't know what to make of all this?

Hello Alex -

I am very confused and very depressed. Every time I hear from you there is some problem that delays things even more. And there doesn't seem to be any end in site. Why can't I understand what is happening?

When we started this, you promised that there would not be any problems and all you needed was some help. I have done all you asked with money and Eileen but none of this seems to work. I realize that as an older person, I may not understand all of the details of business deals but I need you to explain things.

My financial situation is not good now that I have sent the $3,000. I live on a fixed income with a pension from Jim and that is a lot of money for me. Yes I do have money in investment but that takes time to get cash. I can't pay my bills now and my credit card is at the maximum. I was counting on the money as you promised. And I have promised to help the church with some of the money I was to receive and now people think I am a liar.

My doctor, who is a very old friend, is very concerned about my mental health and has given me some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. Along with my painful hip, this has all made my world very dark and depressing.

All of this has made me wonder if I can continue Alex. Maybe I am not the person to help you and should just go away. My late husband Jim used to refer to the Book of Larry when he was confronted by situations like this. He would quote the passage "To ameliorate equivocation, one must take the woody in hand to achieve the erection of a solid pillar of truthfulness on the path to the far-flung Isles of Langerhan" I am sure you would agree with this given your belief and trust in the Lord.

Alex, I am going to try and clear my mind (although the pills don't help) and make a decision on what to do next. I have tried to contact Eileen but she is away on business so she is of no help.

Please understand that I am very tired and depressed and don't see any reason for continuing this existence.

Millie

I'm not sure whether I was having a bad day, but I decided Alex needed a damned good talking to!

Quote:
Jan 19
From Eileen Alex,

This is pathetic. You have been stringing me along for long enough, and now it stops. What are you trying to do? You came to me looking for assistance and I have availed myself to you quite willingly.

Millie is very upset and to be perfectly frank I don't think this arrangement is going to work out. You have kept me dangling at the end of the line quite long enough now Alex, and it's time to get on
with it. There is a phrase used in the UK... "Put up or shut up".
The phrase is used to demand an action from someone immediately, else the party concerned must be quiet.

In other words Alex my dear boy, unless you get those documents to my inbox by 9pm 21st January 2005 you can kiss my assistance goodbye, and I shall advise Millie to do the same.

You cannot go around treating us old folk like this Alex, it is unacceptable and very rude. Now, I suggest you get to work on getting those documents to me, PRONTO.

Eileen

Quote:
an 23
From Dr. Tim Bits To: Alex
Subject: Mildred Ratchet's Health

Dear Mr. Nxxxxxxx

I write to you today regarding your friend Millie Ratchet. I regret to inform you that Millie is gravely ill as a result of trying to take her own life. I am her physician and have been a close friend for many years. As such I have, in the past week or so, noted her slide into a deep depression as the result of her inability to assist you in some form of business endeavour. The medication that I prescribed appears not to have worked as she took an overdose of these pills in an attempt to end it all.

With the help of Clarice, her sister, we managed to find this email address in her desk. We however, cannot access her computer as she uses a password. Therefore we are not clear as to what you and Millie were involved with. I write today hoping that you can shed some light on what has happened.

Millie is presently moving in and out of delirium and very incoherent. When she speaks, she continually mutters that she must "help Alex" and "need to get money". We cannot make any sense of this? We are hoping that when her health begins to improve, we can assist her in the problem that made her so depressed.

To that end, please send me a short note explaining how we can help fix the problem that made Millie so depressed. Please be assured that Clarice and I will assist you in any financial or legal needs. By doing so we are convinced that this will help her to recover, as she will no longer have the worry associated with this situation. Millie has spent her entire life helping people and now, in her time of need, her family and friends want to help her life long work.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Regards,

Dr. Tim Bits, FGG, PL, Gyn./Ob
Pembroke General Hospital
705 Mackay Street
Pembroke, Ontario
Canada
K8A 1G8

Quote:
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 9:22 AM
From "alex" To mratchet@xxxxxx [Add]
Subject Sorry for Mummy's illness, need your cooperation at this point.
Dear Dr. Tim Bits,

Thanks for your mail and your kindness to our mummy. I am very happy to
see your mail and observe your magnanimity to the entire family.

The two major reason for the delay are as follows:

1. We observed two days public holiday here as a result of Moslem Sallah celebration which ended on friday ok.

2. The money [$3,000.00 usd] sent by Mildred through xxxxxxxx money transfer could not reach me. I was unable to collect the money for the balance of the Lawyer's charge, do to the agent Banks in Africa where the xxxxxxx people directed us to pick up the money could not attend to us. They confirmed that they dont know any thing about the xxxxxxxx and adviced that she [Mildred] should call back the money from where ever she sent it from and send it again via western Union money transfer.

The documents are ready presently in the lawyer's custody ok, the onlyproblem which is coursing this delay is the balance of the $3,000.00 usd.

This is the information which Mildred used to sent the unclaimed money: If you go on the Internet to >> http://xxxxxxxx.net.tc/ << and register,you can track the money and direct the company to where you want it delivered. The information is as follows:

snip

Immediately this money is sent to me, I will pick it up and proceed to the lawyer's office to hand over the money to him to enable him release the documents which I will sent to you immediately by DHL.

I am waiting for your urgent attention to this mail. Please understand that it is never my fault to delay the transaction in any way which might have resulted to Mummy's illness ok. So please understand and try to rectify the problem with mummy and call back the money and resend it as I have advised above.
Remain blessed,
Alex Nxxxxxx.

Quote:
Jan 24
Subject: Thank you for caring

Dear Mr. Nxxxxxx

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Millie's condition is stable and she is sleeping most of the time. The good news is that her temperature has gone down and we hope, with time, she will regain consciousness. Please remember her in your prayers as we are all doing.

As mentioned in my previous email, we have not been able to gain access to previous emails regarding this matter. It appears that Millie may have simply deleted the emails so we will have to rely on your direction regarding the money.

I have spoken to Eileen Dover in the U.K. and she has explained that you require the money to complete this business. We are now in the process of making alternate arrangements through Western Union as you suggest. I will let you know as soon as we have figured this out.

Thank you again for your kind understanding in this matter. Please be assured of our future support as we await Millie's complete recovery.

Regards,

Dr. Tim Bits

Quote:
Jan 25
To: Alex From: Dr Tim
Subject: Eileen will transfer the money to you

Dear Mr. Nxxxxxx:

Just to update you on Millie's condition, she is remaining stable but continues to worry about her obligations when she is lucid. We have tried to calm her fears by indicating that we are taking care of the matter with your help. With the Lord's help, she will continue to heal.

I have spoken with Eileen and explained the situation regarding Millie. She is very upset that this matter has caused Millie to harm herself and wants this matter dealt with immediately. To that end I have provided the money and transferred $3,000 via my bank into her account in the U.K. I will have to wait for Millie get better and then retrieve the money from the other service for her.

Eileen has some experience with Western Union and will deal with the situation as soon as you contact her with the details of where to send the money. Please contact her at your earliest convenience and be assured of her abilities.

Thank you again for your kind understanding of our situation here. I have the utmost confidence that you and Eileen can bring this matter to a successful conclusion.

Regards,
Dr. Tim Bits

Quote:
To: drtimbits
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:26:09 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Thank's for your efforts.
Dear Tim Bits,

Thanks for your mails and update about Mummy's condition. I am praying for her seriously because She is a wonderful woman and I always pray that God should keep her to see the successful end of this transaction.

I understand your plight about the balance which you explained that you have sent to Eileen to further send to me for the completion of the documentation and release of the money to Mummy.

I will advice that you contact her again and request her urgent attention to send the money to that effect to Mr. Umeh Charles, destination, Accra -Ghana immediately. I will also mail her after this mail too on the same matter.

I really appreciate your effort in all these matter, taking care of mummy and contributive zeal to realize this aim. I will like to speak with you on the phone to explain more about this transaction to you. So send me your private telephone number so that I can call you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours Faithfully,
Alex Nxxxxxx.

Quote:

Wed, January 26, 2005 10:31 am
Subject: Urgent.
Dear Eileen,

Hope you are doing well? I have just receive a mail from Dr. Tim Bits on mummy's present health condition and the money [$3,000.00 usd] which he has sent to your account for you to send to me for the balance of the Lawyer's charge.

Kindly send the money through western union money transfer to Mr. Umeh Charles, destination, Accra -Ghana and forward the information to this email box.

I will speak to you later on the phone.
My regards to your family.
Yours Faithfully,
Alex Nxxxxxx.

Quote:
Jan 27
Eileen to Alex
Alex Dear,

I must say that all this is getting rather tiresome, but I have now received a sum of cash to send to you. I am doing this to help my friend Millie so please pay attention and let's get this done
correctly.

I have to travel to Inverness to sort this out, so please be sure to follow my instructions.

Fill out these forms for Western Union and send them back to me.

Eileen Dover
<< wu_security_validation_form_pg1.jpg >>
<< wu_security_validation_form_pg2.jpg >>
<< wu_security_validation_form_pg3.jpg >>

Kudos to EgyptKah for the WU forms of course.

Quote:
Jan 2
Alex to Eileen
Dear Mummy,

Hope you are doing well with your family?I want to apologize to you again that the delay in concluding this transaction wasn't my fault.I have tried to open the attachement but our saver is to slow. Please, you can send it to the lawyer's email [umehcharlesxxxxxxxxx] so that it can be easily accessed and the form filled as you instructed.

Meanwhile,you can still go to any Western Union Money Transfer office and send the money with Mr.Umeh Charles destination Accra-Ghana. It is not difficult to send money through western union ok, just tell them you are sending it to the name and destination ok. After sending the money,
forward the western union payment information to me.

The Lawyer Mr.Umeh Charles will pick it as soon the Western Union information is sent to him. This will enable him to procced immediately release documents to me.

Immediaetly i collect the documents,i will send it to you throughDHLCourier service.
Yours Faithfully,
Alex Nxxxxxx.

Quote:
Jan 28
Eileen to Alex

Now you listen here Alex,

I'm not running around cleaning up your mess, nor will I jump through hoops for you dear. You are quite capable of forwarding my email from YOUR account, so I suggest you get of your lazy bahing and get itdone.

Do not tell me what to do Alex dear, I have used Western Union many times before. The forms have to be filled in BEFORE I can transfer money, this has something to do with the Terrorist Attack on the
United States of America.

Now, forward that email to your lawyer, but DO NOT expect me to run after you. You are a big boy now so why not start acting like one.

Eileen

Quote:
Alex to Eileen
Dear Eileen,

Thanks for your mail, though i dont like the way you used words on me in your email. !

You should also know that Africa is not civilized like your country and other western countries.

Anyway, I have forwarded the mail to the lawyer Barr. Umeh Charles who is using yahoo id to download the attached forms and fill and send to you since the money is coming on his name ok.

Keep me posted as soon as you send the money so that I will get the documents from him and forward to you as agreed by DHL with out any further delay.

Thanks and God bless you.
My regards to your family.
Mr. Alex Nxxxxxx.

Quote:
Eileen to Alex
Alex,

I received the filled in forms from your associate: umeh charlesxxxx good. I knew you had the intelligence to get the job done.

The clerk at the bank has informed me that the HSAT form needs to be filled in for Homeland Security. Please find attached.
Eileen
<< HSAT FORM >>

Quote:
Alex to Eileen

DEAR EILLEN DOVER,

MUMMY,HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELLWITH YOUR FAMILY?

I WANT TO RE-ASSURE YOU ONCE MORE THAT YOU SHOULD COUNT ON ME IN THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE I'VE NOT INVOLVED MYSELF, AND WILL NAVER INVOLVE MYSELF IN ANY TRANSACTION WHICH I WILL NOT COMPLETE SUCCESSFULLY.

MEANWHILE,I HAVE FORWARDED THE FORM TO THE LAWYER,BARR.UMEH CHARLES CHUKWUDI.

REMAIN BLESSED,I WILL SPEAK TO YOU TOMORROW BY 10AM GHANA TIME.

MR REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY,
ALEX NXXXXXX.

Quote:
Chucky to Eileen
ATTN:EILEEN DOVER,

DEAR MADAM,

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU/YOUR BANK ARE TAKEN ME TOO FAR WITH THE BALANCE OF UD$3000

I WAS APPROACHED BY MR.ALEX NXXXXXXXFOR LEGAL SERVICES AND WE AGREED FOR USD4,800.00 DOLLARS FOR PROCESSING OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS/SUPERVISING THE TRANSACTION OF WHICH AN ADVANCE OF USD1,800.00 WAS GIVEN TO ME EALIER.

THE DOCUMENTS ARE ALMOST READY FOR COLLECTION.I HAVE FILLED THE IST FORM,AND ANOTHER FORM WAS SENT TO ME TODAY DEMANDING BOTH MY BANK PARTICULARS,WHAT DO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER HAVE TO DO WITH MY BANK PARTICULAR?

I AM FORWARDING TODAY'S FORM TO YOU INCLUDING MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY TAKE IT TO YOUR BANK FOR RECORD PURPOSE,IF THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT ENOUGH TO CONVICE YOU OR YOUR BANK,I AM AFRAID TO CONTINUE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARR.UMEH CHARLES
<< HSAT 1 >>
<< HSAT 2 >>

In addition to the 'one page' form that mysteriously comes back as a 'two page' form, chuck-my-woody also sends this really silly passport.

Note the photo pasted on crooked and the change in type from line to line.

Quote:
Eileen to Chucky
Dear Boy,

I never asked you to send me fake ID, please refrain from sending such rubbish. The first set of forms are for Western Union. I have no idea what they want with them, it's none of my business. The second
form is NOT for Western Union, it is for HOMELAND SECURITY in the USA.

You have not answered all of the questions on the HSAT form. Please do it again so that we may conclude this transaction.

Eileen

Quote:
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005
Subject: IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
ATTN:DR.TIM BITS,
DEAR SIR,
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?I'VE NOT HEARD FROM YOU FOR
COUPLE OF DAYS NOW IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?

PLEASE,KINDLY KEEP ME POSTED ON MUMMY'S HEALTH CONDITION AS I AM PRAYING FOR HER HEALTH DAY AND NIGHT.

MEANWHILE,I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU PERSONALLY ON TELEPHONE,KINDLY
FORWARD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME,MY DIRECT LINE IS:233-24-3145904.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST,MY REGARDS TO MUMMY.I WISH HER SPEEDY
RECOVERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
ALEX NXXXXXX.

Quote:
Feb 1
To: Alex from Dr. Tim
Subject: What is going on over there?

Mr. Nxxxxxxx-

I was in the process of trying to find time to reply to your latest email, when I received a distressing telephone call from Eileen Dover. She has indicated that your lawyer, a Mr. Chuckmywoody, has not completed a very necessary form needed to comply with the U.S.A. Terrorist Act. As well, he has sent a FAKE passport in an effort to prove his identity. I am very upset by these actions and I have asked Eileen to hold the money until I get a satisfactory answer.

I am having serious doubts regarding this transaction. As indicated previously, Millie seems to have deleted your early emails so I am not sure of how she verified your identity. But sending a fake passport is not only stupid but it is illegal. Is this Mr. Chuckmywoody person the same moron who couldn't figure out how to get the money from Xxxxxxx? What is wrong with you people? This is ridiculous!

For this transaction to continue, I require that you send both Eileen and I proper bona fide identification. The actions of your idiotic lawyer have raised the red flag over here, warning of something untoward. When we receive this proof, we can then, once again, take you at your word as a decent caring Christian man.

Mr. Nxxxxxx, there is well over $6,000 now involved with this transaction! We cannot retrieve the money Millie sent to Xxxxxxx until she gets better or spend money on a lawyer. This we do not want to do. So we must be careful now that your lawyer has created doubt in our minds.

And finally, an update on Millie. She underwent an illiadic candaroscopy procedure yesterday which has opened up her llangerhamic vesicules. This is not a cure but has significantly reduced her fever and the excessive flatulence and that is much appreciated by the hospital staff.

I await your reply.

Dr. Tim Bits

Quote:
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:56:00 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: UPDATE.

DEAR EILEEN DOVER,
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?

I WENT TO THE LAWYER'S CHAMBER THIS AFTERNOON AND HE WAS HIGHLY UPSET WITH THE WAY YOU ADDRESS YOUR MAIL TO HIM,HE WENT TO AN EXTENT OF CANCELLING THE TRANSACTION WITH ME.

AFTRE MUCH PREADING FROM ME,HE ACCEPTED AGAIN TO FORWARD HIS BANK
PERTICULARS TO YOU.

PLEASE,KINDLY CO-OPERATE WITH HIM FOR A SUCCESSFUL/SMOOT TRANSACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.ALEX NXXXXXX.

Quote:
Eileen to Alex

Dearest Alex,

I have spoken to Tim about this stupid lawyer of yours. I shall not be doing anything else until Tim says it's ok to continue. In the mean time Alex, please put some pressure on this fool lawyer to get
that HSAT document filled in correctly. If I take the one I have got I will no doubt get into a lot of trouble. And you know how arsey American security services can be.

Quote:

Feb 1
From Dr. Tim To Alex
Subject: This has now become ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Nxxxxxxx

I have just received a copy of an email from Eileen sent to her by that Mr. Chuckmywoody-type lawyer. She also sent a copy of his fake passport. I am just furious with what has been going on!

This lawyer of yours appears to be a complete incompetent. First he can't seem to get the money from Xxxxxxx, then he refuses to properly fill in the American security form. Then he sends an obviously forged passport in which the picture is pasted on crooked (I've seen the document) and you can even see the original picture below! Then he accuses Eileen of using insulting terminology in addressing him. What is wrong with this man? Can he even tie his own shoes? How can you possibly think this man can handle such an important transaction?

For your personal edification Sir, Eileen refers to me as "my dear boy". She is an elderly lady and that's the way elderly ladies refer to younger men (even though I am 47) in this culture. The fact that your lawyer is unaware of this and appears to be thick as a brick is apparently the problem.

I am dashing this email off on the hospital computer down the hall from the delivery room where one of my patients is writhing in pain trying to deliver her first child (who appears to be the size of a bowling ball). Compared to this, what your so-called lawyer is concerned about is irrelevant!

I am growing weary of this project. Remember that Eileen and I became involved in an attempt to help our dear friend Millie who still remains in that netherworld far way from reality. We have expended thousands of dollars trying to help you, yet we continue to suffer from the stupidity of your lawyer. Mr. Nxxxxxxx- it is time to consider hiring new legal counsel!

I will not direct Eileen to release the money through Western Union until the following is done:

1 - You send proper documentation to Eileen guaranteeing your own identity;

2 - Complete the USA security form so that we do not run afoul of the dreaded American security service;

3 - Either replace the buffoon lawyer or give me your personal guarantee that he will not abuse Eileen again.

I await your immediate response.

Tim Bits

Quote:
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005
Subject: PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING.
ATTN: DR.TIM BITS/EILEEN DOVER.

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAILS,I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT
MUMMY�S CONDITION IS IMPROVING THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT OF TAKING CARE OF MUMMY�S HEALTH.

AS YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I DO THAT LAWYER�S ARE VERY DIFFICULT PEOPLE WHOM NAVER ACCEPTS THINGS EASILY HE KNOWS HIS REASON FOR HIS ACTION.I BELIEVE THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO FOCUS OUR MINDS ON HOW TO COMPLETE THE
TRANSACTION SUCCESSFULLY.

I WENT TO THE LAWYER�S CHAMBER AND COMPLAINED TO HIM ABOUT EILEEN�S
FINDING, HE WAS HIGHLY ANNOYED WITH ME EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF CANCELLING
HIS SERVICES AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS FORTEIT ADVANCE OF US1800 GIVEN TO HIM EALIER INCLUDING WESTING MORE TIME.NOTWITHSTANDING,I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF EILEEN BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO CONTINUE AT LAST.I
WILL GO TO HIM TODAY TO FIND OUT THE SOLUTION ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

PLEASE SIR, I AM SORRY FOR THE WHOLE THING,I NAVER KNEW THAT THINGS WILL
HAPPEN THIS WAY,I WAS ONLY LOOKING FOR A LAWYER WHO WILL CHARGE US LESS MONEY,BECAUSE OTHER LAWYERS WERE CHARGING HIGHER.I WILL BE WITH HIM UNTIL WHEN HE WILL FILL THE FORM TO MAKE SURE THAT I CONFIRM EVERTHING OK PERSONALLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,ALEX NXXXXXX

Quote:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005

Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

ATTN: MRS.EILEEN DOVER

DEAR MADAM,

WITH THIS LETTER,I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL,AND ALL THE CONTENTS WELL NOTED. AS YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I DO THAT YOUR WAY OF APPROACH OUT THERE IS NOT THE SAME WITH US HERE, WE NORMALLY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO ADDRESS A MAN OF MY AGE AS A BOY , PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND ME.

THE ATTACHED IS THE FORM, YOU ARE FREE TO TRANSFER THE US3000 DOLLARS THROUGH BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU WISH OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

MEANWHILE, I PROMISE TO OFFER YOU/YOUR PARTNER MR.ALEX NXXXXXXXVERY GOOD SERVICES.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARR.UMEH CHARLES

Quote:
Feb 2
From Dr. Tim To Alex
Subject: Thank you for the comforting letter

Dear Mr. Nxxxxxxx

Thanks you for the sincere letter and your actions regarding the lawyer. I certainly appreciate that you are now personally assuring that all will be done correctly. If there are any problems in the future with this person, I strongly urge you to consider forfeiting the deposit you have given him and hiring on someone else. If more money is needed to hire a new lawyer then that can be arranged.

Alex (I hope you don't mind this personal salutation), I am a very busy man and I do not need complications due to stupidity. I work 12 to 16 hour days sometimes 7 days a week. My only reason for involvement in this mess is to help my dear Millie (who by the way is stable in her condition). But now, as a direct result of the bizarre behavior of this lawyer, I am very concerned about my money and where it is going!

You see Alex, I do not have access to Millie's files and I have no way of knowing who you are. Yes, from your letters, you seem to be an honourable Christian gentleman, but in reality, you could be anyone. Therefore Alex, to assuage my concerns I must require that you provide some form of acceptable identification before I allow Eileen to forward my money to you. I will not require any "real" identification from the lawyer as I will trust your judgement and direction on that matter.

I do hope you understand. Please comply with this request as soon as possible and then I will notify Eileen to send the money as fast as possible.

Regards,

Tim Bits

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005
Subject: A VERY BIG THANK YOU.
ATTN:DR.TIM BITS
DEAR SIR,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY?I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY APOLOGY,MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AND WHEN EVER YOU OFFEND SOMEBODY MAY YOU BE FORGIVEN IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

PLEASE SIR,HOW IS MUMMY TODAY?HOPE SHE IS FINE?I WANT TO USE THIS
OPORTUNITY TO ASSURE YOU THAT THE LAWYER WILL NAVER INSULT ANY OF YOU
ANYMORE,IF HE DOES IN ANY WAY ,I WILL TERMINATE MY HIS SERVICE WITHOUT
FEAR OR FAVOUR.

AS REQUESTED FOR AN ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION,I HAVE APPLIED FOR A CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FROM THE GHANA IMMIGRATION SERVICES TO ASSURE YOU OF MY INNOCENT.THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WILL BE READY BEFORE TUESDAY NEXT WEEK,I WILL SEND IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE IT.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT BY THE GRACE OF GOD,I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR
EVERYBODY TO BE HAPPY AT LAST AND FORGET WHAT WE'VE GONE THROUGH.

I AM NOW READY TO GO TO BED BECAUSE THE TIME IS 9.16 PM.

REMAIN BLESSED,GOOD NIGHT.ALEX NXXXXXX.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005
Subject: ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION.
ATTN:DR.TIM BITS,

DEAR SIR,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL?I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU FOR COUPLE OF DAYS
NOW,IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?WHAT IS THE HEALTH CONDITION OF MUMMY?HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL?

AS REQUESTED,THIS IS THE ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION OF ME AND WILL BE USED
IN COLLECTING THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,PLEASE
SIR,KINDLY SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE THE LAWYER TO RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS TO ME,BUT I PREFARE YOU SEND THE US3,000 TO THE LAWYER DIRECT AND SEND THE TRANSFER INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT I WILL ACCOMPANY HIM TO THE COLLECTION CENTRE.

THIS IS BECAUSE IF YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ME,IT WILL BE PAID IN THE LOCAL
CURRENCY(CEDIS)WHICH WILL SHORT THE MONEY BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE,BUT IF THE LAWYER COLLECT THE MONEY HIMSELF,HE MIGHT NOT CHANGE THJE MONEY TO DOLLARS.SO THINK ABOUT THIS POINT.

I ASURE YOU THAT THE LAWYER MUST DELIVER.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST,MY REGARDS TO MUMMY.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,MR.ALEX NXXXXXX.

The reader may notice a distinct similarity to the picture in Part 1 where Alex is standing by his car. It appears that it is okay in Ghana to cut and paste your favourite photo onto your official passport. Note the text circled.
Quote:
Feb 8
Dr. Tim To Alex:
What a wonderful picture

Dear Alex -

Thank you for the excellent identification. You certainly are one handsome dude! It's no wonder Millie gotchies got all dewy when she spoke of you.

Millie is steadily progressing. Her blood sugar in now at the aspertame level, she has eaten some greens and other solid foods; and the nurse just today indicated that she had a major bowel movement. All are good signs of a continuing recovery. She is still a little delusional as evidenced by her thinking that the red-headed charge nurse, who is from England and speaks with a funny accent, was a Bengal tiger (like EU's). It was quite funny and I'm sure she will laugh at herself when she is fully recovered.

As always, thank you for your sincere concern.

I will send a copy of your letter to Eileen tonight and you can then deal directly with her regarding the transfer. I will be away for the next while as I will traveling to Sault Ste. Marie to assist in a study of the indigenous peoples of the area who are presently suffering from an epidemic of cognitive dwarfism.

I wish you all the best in the upcoming transaction.

Tim Bits

Go here for Part III http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329422#329422
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic