SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottery Scammer Meets Star Trek Characters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait - a lottery scam. I simply cannot believe what you can get these people to believe - maybe I should have known up front after reading some of Shiver's stuff.

[3-9-2005] I Get This Original Letter

EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD
BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782:
DATE:9/3/2005
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro millions Lottery
Winners International E-mail programs held on the 11 OF FEBRUARY 2005
YourE-mail address attached to ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial
main number 345-790-241-671 drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a
lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million Euro)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of
Microsoft, the world's largest software company inorder to enhance and
promote the use of Internet Explorer Users and microsoft-wares around the
globe.
This promotional program takes place every three year. We hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro
International lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial
agent: DR.PETER JAMES
(CRISTAL SECURITIES CONSULTANT COMPANY)
TEL:0034-676-880-218
Email:[email protected]
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 2weeks After this date
all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
MRS,COMFORT JOSE
Lottery Coordinator

Last edited by jreh on Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-9-2005] My Response

Dear Mrs. Comfort,

I am responding regarding REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD; BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782:

My name is Daniel Dickins, and you cannot even believe how excited I was to receive your notification of my lottery win. This money will allow my family to finally realize a lifelong dream � to move to a better climate and leave behind the frigid climate in which we are presently living here in Iqaluit, in the territory of Nunavut, Canada.

What do I need to do in order to claim my prize?

Regards,

Daniel
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-9-2005] I Get A Confirmation

ATTENTION:Daniel Dickins,

CLAIMS/CONFIRMATION

Following your mail confirmation received from you , we acknowledge the receipt of your mail to Cristal Security Company , i am directed to inform you that we shall need you to forward to the Security Company the following requirements for verification details below:

1: INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE {a scanned copy photo page or by fax )

2: EMAIL ADDRESS WRITTEN OUT AGAIN AND PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

3: TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

4:NAME WRITTEN OUT AS YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR IDENTITY .

5:MARITAL STATUS

Furthermore , to be enclosed regarding the processing of your claim , ensure to always i ndicate your specified Ref/Batch/Ticket number in every of your correspondence with us.

Best Regards,
DR PETER JAMES
TEL: 0034-676-880-218
SECRETARY EURO MILLION CONSULTANCY
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-10-2005] My Response

Re: REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD; BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782:

Dear Dr. James,

As much as I would like to be able to comply with your requirements, there are two items that are going to be difficult for me due to our geographic location. Please allow me to explain. Our town of Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada is a small town in the extreme northern part of Canada. For the most part, our community is fairly isolated from both the rest of the country and from our neighbouring towns. Because our geographic location is frozen for most of the year, the only methods of travel are by small airplane, snowmobile, all-terrain vehicle or dog-sled. I do not have a pilot�s license, and a drivers license is not required for the other modes of travel.

I have never been outside of Canada and have never applied for a passport.

Additionally, due to our isolation, the only methods of communication we have are by short-wave radio, or via my friend�s satellite internet connection (he built it himself). We have no telephone lines installed here, as the closest �large� city is approximately 1000 miles to the south.

I hope that this does not cause a problem� it would be a shame to see the dreams of my family come so close to being realized, only to have some small detail get in the way.

Here is my other information:

Email: [email protected]

Mail Address: Daniel Dickins
Box 451
Iqaluit, Nunavut
Canada

Marital Status: Married (happily with 9 children)

Full Name: Daniel D. Dickins

I hope that this enough information for you to be able to process my winnings.

Out of curiosity, how did you get my email address for entry into your lottery?

Best Regards,

*** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-10-2005] They�re Pushing For Some Sort Of Identification

ATTENTION:DANIEL DICKINS,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail to Cristal Lucia Security Company and I am directed to inform that all information you were asked to provide is to enable the Security Company know whom is responsible to claim the award won (real user or owner of e-mail address)

Despite the difficulties you are experiencing in your location can not change the mode which the Security Company operates. You have to be very fast in processing your claims because there is limited time in processing your award.

With out your identification been verified by the verification unit of this Company transfer procedures can not be made immediately. Not only your drivers license or international passport is required,but any valid identity of yours is required which will be verified by the verification Unit because you never participated in this lottery program but the Euro Million Lottery bought tickets on your behave and entered the lottery contest for you and several e-mail address,yours emerging as a lucky winner that is why a notification was sent to you.

Your e-mail address was from the computer system which engaged in ballot system for the draws.
We await any of your valid identity which you shall forward by scan as an attachment through e-mail to Cristal Security Company.
Congratulations as You Process your Claims.

Best Regards
Dr Peter James
Cristal Security Company.
[/u]
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-10-2005] I Don�t Have Either Of Those Documents � What Other Identification Would Be Acceptable?

Dear Dr. James,

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my previous email, I have neither a driver�s license, nor a passport for the reasons stated in that email. Is there some other form if identification that would be acceptable to you?

I want to assure you that my intent is to co-operate with you wherever I possibly can. My family, and especially my children, were thrilled by the news of this unexpected windfall and they would be crushed to see their dreams come so close to being realized, only to have them snatched away because I don�t have a particular document.

Please let me know if there is some other method of identification I could send to you.

Sincerely,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-10-2005] Their Response

From: "CRISTAL SECURITY" <[email protected]> [Save Address] [Block Sender] [This Is Spam]
To: [email protected]
CC:
Subject: INFORMATION REQUIRED
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:56:54 -0800

ATTENTION:DANIEL DICKIINS,
You are hereby informed by Cristal Security Company to forward any identity of yours by scan through e-mail attachment since you can not provide a drivers license or international passport.
This informations must be attached and sent through e-mail for proper verification reasons.

Best Regards
Dr Peter James
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-11-2005] I Send Them A Fake Birth Certificate

Dear Dr. James,

I am attaching a copy of my birth certificate � I hope that this will satisfy your requirements.

Please let me know if this is okay and what next steps are required in order to complete this transaction.

*** Dan

I scanned by Canadian birth certificate, changed all of the relevant information and added two American flags beside "Canada" in the birth certificate for good measure and sent it to them.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-14-2005] They Respond With A Form And Want A �Processing� Fee

ATTENTION:DANIEL DICKIINS,

AUTHORIZATION/LEGALIZATION OF FUNDS TRANSFER.
We recieved your email which was sent to the consultant/administration department and was forwarded to Legal Department as we have your file,following the information you have sent to the security company i am further directed to inform you on the details binding the law of the european union which governue the law of the lottery award in the payment of funds and legalization of all winners by european union are as followed.

Authorization of award for the release and transfer of award,being payment of the processing of funds from the ministero economic and inland revenue and every information should be sent alone with the processing payment form to the security company for the regularisezation of your award transfer of funds to your nominated account , this is to ensure your government as suchs award/funds is transfer to your nominated account information stated on your payment processing form which will be forwarded to the european union for the certificate to authorise/certify your award/funds to be free from the abuse of the programme,that all award winners are free from drugs/terorrist.

I am pleased to inform you that we have sent you a processing payment form which you shall fill and send back with the authorization fee,by fax or scan to the security company to enable us complete the processing of your winning through ministero on the realease of your award/funds transfer to your nominated account,you shall indicate on the payment processing form.

You shall need to remit to the security company a fee for the procesing,{�860.00}Eight Hundred and Sixty Euros which is in line with the European Union law binding all law/Degree of the Lottery award.

You shall need to make your payment through western union money transfer with the above information{MADRID SPAIN} on the name of the company's accounting officer (HELEN EHIBOR),and forward the slip of payment through email attachment or fax so as to enable us proceed on your award for immediate transfer of your funds to your stated information on your processing form.

You can also use the company account information through bank transfer and also forward the slip to the security company by fax or scan for the confirmation with the copy of the payment processing form.and find copy of the company's account information below,

Name of account:Helen Ehibor

Name of Bank: B B V A

Account Number.ES810182-1274-71020-1547-986

Swift Code:BBVAESMMXXX

Address:CALLE LEGAIS,PISO 5 ,MADRID SPAIN.

We wish to bring to your notice the fact that the paying bank has instructed us to collect this fee from the lottery winners because of the primary security hold/insurance cover that is on your funds which does not allow any deduction of fees until final credit of your money into your nominated bank account.

This Insurance policy was imposed to protect your funds from any unlawful tampering or theft by any individual unitl your funds is transfer to your account.

Upon your payment of this fee,we will send your claim file to the paying bank for the confirmation of your award,as we await your response due note send to the security company your banking details such as your full name as you have it in your international identification,name and address of your bank,swift code.

We looking forward in hearing from you {Congratulations}
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department Consultant.
CRISTAL SECURITY CONSULTANT COMPANY SPAIN
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-15-2005] I Reply Back To The Request For Funds And Form � The Form Is Scanned So Small That It Is Useless To Them � Also Note The Name Of The Local Bank � Abbreviated As The MUGU Bank!!!

Dear Barrister David,

As I understand it, this 860 euro fee is to pay for insurance against someone tampering with the funds that I have won. I was speaking with a friend of mine, Mr. Spock, from the small town of Vulcan (just outside of Iqaluit), and he told me that logic would dictate that whoever presently has possession of the funds should be responsible for insuring them against wrongdoing.

I�m not going to make an issue of this, however, in light of the fact that I will be receiving one-million euros. The 860 euro fee is relatively insignificant, so I will proceed with getting the funds to you. All of my accounts at the only local bank in town � the Midcountry Upper Grand Union bank � are in Canadian Canucks, so it is going to take them a while to convert them into euros for me. Our bank is a small bank and does not have the ability to electronically transfer funds. They have to have the euros brought over from the mainland, so I am going to have to pay a fairly large service charge to transact this business.

There are no Western Union establishments within reasonable travelling distance from my location. I can, however, make a relatively short trip to Romulus, where there I can make the transfer via �MoneyGram�.

In light of the above, I ask you to be patient with me, as this is going to take some time. It will take the bank a couple of days to get me the euros and the trip to Romulus is two days by dog-sled if the weather is good (I�ve attached a picture of me and my team, in case you�re interested). At the present time, the weather is not good. It�s �60 celcius and windy. In these conditions, it�s dangerous to even go outside, so I will have to wait until Monday to start the transaction.

In the meantime, I have filled in the details of your form and have attached the scanned version to this email, along with the picture of my dog-sled team and me.

Best regards,

** Dan

<< Photo ommitted to save space>>
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-16-2005] They Give Me A Weak Reason For The Insurance Fee

Attention:Daniel Dickins,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail to Cristal security Company and i am directed to inform you on the reasons of legalizing your award.

Your award can not be transfered to you because of the insurance security policy imposed on it for security reasons which was in your e-mail address name, only your e-mail address can this funds be transfered to but e-mail addresses can not receive or spend money so there fore it needs to be legalized that is re-insuring form your e-mail address name to your name which require a fee of �860 to meet the legalization process.
You have to go to any Money Gram services close to you for the payment of this fee and send to us the receipt of payment by scan through e-mail attachment.
Furthermore, you are to keep this winnings highly confidential for security reasons till your funds is successfully transfered to you.

Your urgent response to this e-mail is awaited.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department,
Cristal Security Company
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-16-2005] I Argue Back, Slap Him Mildly And Make A Generous Offer

Dear Barrister David,

As I understand it, our initial contact was via email, and I understand that email addresses cannot send or receive money, but I have also now sent you my name, mailing address, some identification to prove who I am, as well as my banking information that was attached to my last email (did you get it okay?).

Therefore, the money is no longer being transferred to an �email� address, but to a real person (myself) and a real bank, the details of which are detailed on the form, so what you said in your previous email makes no sense.

The bank manager at the Midcountry Upper Grand Union bank told me that when exchanging Canadian Canucks for Euros, I must purchase at least 2,500 Euros in order to make the transaction worthwhile, otherwise, I would have to pay a very high service charge. I want to be reasonable, so I am having that amount brought over. After paying your 860 euro fee, there�s going to be a whole pile of euros left over. I will have no use for them, as we conduct all of our business in Canadian Canucks over here. If you would have a use for them, let me know and I�ll send the extra euros along as well. Someone may as well use them� it may as well be you.

Let me know if you got my payment processing form okay. It was attached to my last email.

Kindest regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-16-2005] My Lad Doesn�t Want The Extra Euros

ATTENTION:DANIEL DICKINS,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail to Cristal Security Company and i am directed to inform you that we have received your processing form but it was not clear enough therefore you are to fill again and scan through e-mail attachment back to us.

In respect of the legalization fee you are asked to pay, you are only remitting �860 for the procedure and the left over is yours which will be kept by you but only the sum of eight hundred and sixty euros is required for you to pay.

you need to go to the money gram services near you and make the remittance of this fee, please we require only �860 and not �2500.

We await your early response to begin transfer immediatelly
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department,
Cristal Security Company
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-16-2005] My Response

Dear Barrister David,

As I had mentioned in my previous email, I cannot use the extra euros here, as all of our business here is done in Canadian Canucks. I thought that maybe you, or someone you know would have been able to make use of the money. Oh well, I�ll have to find some other use for it.

I�ve attached another scan of the filled-in form for you.

I will also get the bank manager of the Midcountry Upper Grand Union bank to proceed with getting the euros for me. The weather is expected to improve enough by tomorrow to allow aircraft to take off and land again. Our weather has been very bad for the past several days � the high is �55 today and it is snowing so hard that it is possible to get lost 20 feet from your front door.

Out of curiosity, what is the weather like in your part of the world?

Best regards,

** Dan

I attach a renamed Windows DLL file to the email.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-17-2005] Haven�t Heard From My Lad Yet � I�ll Send Him A Follow-Up

Dear Barrister David,

I haven�t heard from you for a couple of days � I hope that everything is okay. Did you get my form that was attached to the last email that I sent to you?

My bank contacted me today and let me know that they have my 2,500 euros and that I can pick them up anytime. I am going over today to get them. Once I have confirmation that you have received my form intact, I will go over to the MoneyGram�s Romulus office to initiate the transfer of 860 euros (I wish I knew what to do with all of the extra euros � they�re useless to me here).

Just to let you know � I�ve never done a money transfer before. What do I need to do once I get there?

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-17-2005] What A Moron! � They�ve Received My �Form� (Renamed Windows .DLL File) In Good Order

Attention:Daniel Dickens,

Sir,
We do acknowledge the receipt of your duly filled form and everything and information is perfectly in good order.

Moreover,considering the situation you are faced over the 2,500 euros,i would advised that you send the total amount which does not seem to be a problem to us as your issue has already been addressed and agreed on that the balance from the 860euros shall be brought forward and included along in your prize winnings fund when been transfered to you after it must have been converted according to the (FOREX)into your countries local currency.

following our last comunication over the remittance of the said payment being processing fees,you are to immediately proceed to any of the moneygram agent close to you and transfer the money with the previous information given to you and send us a copy of the transfer slip inorder for us to immediately proceed over the processing of your winning fund and effect transfer into your nominated bank account with 48 hours,be duely inform that you are to let the money gram agent know that you are transfering the fund to a friend to avoid tax payment here in Spain.

Please be advised to act in due time by sending us the transfer slip (2,500euros) through the Money Gram as earlier instructed to enable us proceed immediately to do the needful accordingly.

Be informed that you are to proceed to the money gram office and insist on sending across this fees 2,500euros directly to us with the name that is stipulated to you earlier,all you require is the name and country you are sending the money to right here in Madrid Spain.

we anticipate your earlier response and once again congratulations,we await the transfer payment slip

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department,
Cristal Security Company
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-17-2005] I Want To Confirm The Bank Info From The Form First

Dear Barrister David,

Thank you for your confirmation that my information was received in good order.

It�s extremely cold outside this morning (-65C) and it would be treacherous to embark on a two-day trip (by dogsled) trip to the Romulus MoneyGram office until things warm up somewhat. The temperatures are expected to reach �40 by tomorrow, so I may have an opportunity to make the trip at that time. Sometimes, the journey seems like such a long and lonely trip that it seems like I am travelling to another planet!

While I am waiting for the weather to improve, I think it would be prudent, in light of the email problems we had the first time I sent you the form, that you confirm that at least the banking information on the form was clear and legible by emailing those details back to me. I would hate to see this transaction become complicated by a transfer to someone else�s bank account!

I will feel a lot better making the long trip to Romulus knowing that everything is in order.

Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-17-2005] They Come Up With A B.S. Response

Sir,

In the light of this present situation regarding the weather condition of your town and country,i quite understand what you are passing through and how tedious the journey on dogsled will be like,but it is worth doing considering the prevailing circumstance over the need for you to collect your prize winnings fund.

Meanwhile,we did acknowledge the receipt of your form in our last correspondence with you which does state that every thing is in good condition,information and lots more details.

However,your form has been placed in a confidential file of a high priority safe with the legal department which does not permit any tampering for now awaiting further compliance and payment of fees from you before it can be revisited.

Please i endulge you to comply as duly directed and find every possibility to embark on the journey tomorrow so that we can be able to round up the legalisation proceedings on time,but for proper clearification,i advise you to re-write every of your banking information once again in a plain sheet of paper and send back to us along with the payment slip tomorrow,so that as soon as i submitt the payment slip and the file been brought forward for legalisation,then i shall have the time and opportunity to personally make comparisons and reconfirm your banking details before the transfer is been effected,because i understand your fear,the risk and logistics of sending fund into a wrong or another persons account.

Thank you for your understanding as we do hope to receive copy of your payment slip by tomorrow.

Do have a safe journey and wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours.

Best Regards
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department,
Cristal Security Company
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-17-2005] I�m Going To Push The Issue, But Not Too Hard

Dear Barrister David,

I would really prefer that the bank information from the form be verified back to me via email, especially in light of the fact that the first email was not readable at your end. There is always the possibility that something was fuzzy enough to be mis-interpreted. If this happens and I go and make the transfer at MoneyGram and the winnings go the someone else�s account, I�m screwed with no recourse, so I need to be concerned about security as well.

I am sure that it would be a simple matter for someone in your firm to open the safe under the supervision of the person or persons in charge of security and obtain this information.

Please get back to me as soon as possible on this, as the weather is supposed to be a �warm� �30C for the next few days. I would like to get going on the two-day dog-sled journey while the weather is good. The dogs are ready for a good run as well, as they have been cooped up for a week now due to the poor weather that we had previously.

I will await your reply.

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-18-2005] They�re Playing Hardball With Me � I Wonder Why? Could It Be Due To The Bullshit Syndrome?

Sir,

Am sorry under this dispensation considering the fact that i had given you a vivid explanation in my last correspondence to you,so i wonder why trying to mis-interpret and mis-direct alreadly laid down directives which is subject to basic outstanding protocol.

Well,for the benefit of doubt,you are once again advised to comply to the previous instructions that i had directed and melted out to you accordingly and embark on the journey to enable us do the needful.

However,you may as well decide not to make the trip as it does not really affects us,but rather than to retrieve your fund into the treasury owing to the fact that you have declined the offer.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Do have a safe journey and wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours.

Best Regards
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department,
Cristal Security Company
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-18-2005] I May As Well Proceed To The Next Step And Not Push It Any Further

Dear Barrister David,

I can understand your position regarding my request for verification. Because you stick to the rules, you strike me as being a very honest man, and your company seems to be professionally run, so I am going to proceed with my trip to Romulus to make the transfer. The sled is loaded, the dogs have been well fed and are all hooked up and ready for a good run. They always get excited when they know that they are going on an extended trip.

Be advised that I will be out of communication for several days (until I arrive in Romulus). If the weather remains good, I may make a quick detour to pay a quick visit to my good friend, Mr. Worf, who works at a klingon supply outpost along the way. Every time I see him, I tell him that he needs a haircut and a shave! But you wouldn�t want to piss him off, though� he is a big and strong lad, and knows many combat techniques.

Anyway, I expect to be at the MoneyGram office first thing Monday Morning when they open for business. I shall apprise you of my progress at that time.

Wish me luck � this trip, while going through some breathtaking scenery, can be quite treacherous.

We�re really looking forward to getting the winnings!!!

Best Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-21-2005] Time To Present The Security Form

Dear Barrister David,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have arrived safely in Romulus. The journey was quite an adventure. As I had mentioned, I had an opportunity to visit my friend, Mr. Worf. We had not seen each other for quite some time, so we caught up on things while drinking a good quantity of Klingon Ale. Did I ever have a bad headache the next morning.

On the second day of travel, we had a brief period of blowing snow, called a whiteout, where we could not see where we were going, so we just hunkered down in the snow and waited it out. Fortunately, it did not last long and we were able to finish the trip in good time.

I have just returned back to my hotel from the MoneyGram office. Before I could transfer the funds to the account that you specified, they gave me a form that they said needs to be filled out by someone in your organization who is involved with the transfer of the funds that I will be sending.. They were kind enough to provide the form as a jpeg file so that I could email it to you. Please have someone (or yourself) fill in the form, scan it clearly and email it back to me as soon as possible so that I can transfer this money over to you.

I am so excited about being so close to closing this transaction.

Regards,

** Dan

<< Form Omitted >
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-25-2005] I Had Not Heard From Them All Week � Then I Get This

Sir,

We had waited patiently to hear from you,but has since not gotten any positive news from you.

Meanwhile,we had received the form which you sent as an attachment claiming it was from the moneygram,the management had refused that we cannot be subjected to such ridicule or the idea of filling the form which invariable does not make any sense in asking if one has killed before etc.

The questions in the form should have come from a law enforcement agency and not from a financial institution of the likes of moneygram as the management here finds it hard to beleive because the moneygram office was contact here in Spain and they couldnt acknowledge knowing anything about the aclaimed form.

However,duly be informed that you are immediately find a way or better means of sending the money to enable us expedite action even if it means you locating the western union money agent to make this transfer.To locate the nearest western union office,please visit www.westernunion.com.

Thank you very mu7ch and please do comply as instructed once again,wishing you a happy eatern celebration in advance.

Joseph David
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-28-2005] Guess It�s Time To Slap Him

Dear Barrister David,

I am sorry that the security form that I sent offended you. The gentleman at the Romulus office indicated that you might possibly react in such a manner, as this requirement is not standard procedure in other parts of the world.

I don�t know about the area of the world in which you live, but here in �The Great White North�, as this part of our country is called, supporting criminal or terrorist organizations is looked upon with great disdain, and can, in fact, result in severe charges being laid against the transferring party (that being myself) if one was found to have aided and abetted an individual or a group who may have hostile or criminal intentions toward the free world. I have too much to lose to take such a risk.

Take a look at a map of North America� Our immediate neighbour to the south just happens to be the United States of America. Unless you have had your head buried in the sand for the past four years or so, you would realize that they would be really pissed off if we didn�t have security measures in place to at least make it more difficult to support terrorists and criminals. The USA is a very powerful country and is also our largest trading partner. We value our relationship with them very much, so we tend to comply with such requests when they make them.

In any event, it took you most of the week to respond, so I find it quite comical that you had the word �Urgent� in the subject header of your last email. I have a business to run, so I could not just sit there in Romulus waiting for your reply. I have since returned home, but while en route back to Iqaluit, I was robbed by a gang that call themselves the �Forengi.� In the police report, my description of their leader indicated that his ears were somewhat larger than normal, that he had really bad teeth and he wore a really stupid looking hat.

Anyway, you may be interested to know that they took all of my belongings, but they did not take the 2,500 euros that I had with me, even though they place a very high value on making profit from every activity in which they involve themselves. They basically said that euros are relatively worthless and are not worth their time. I find this somewhat strange. Are 1,000,000 euros really worth that much? How many Canucks can I get for them? I�ll have to check.

Anyway, I am now back home and am very unhappy with the way this whole thing is being handled. I still have these 2500 euros that I have absolutely no use for. I would like you to re-consider filling in that form, even if you find the questions to be a bit on the strange side (there was never any intent to ridicule), if for no other reason than to humour the fellow at the MoneyGram office in Romulus so that I can proceed with this transfer and get this whole thing over with.

If you have something to hide and are not able to fill in the form, please let me know and I will make an attempt to see if the gentleman at the Romulus office will overlook the requirement and allow me to make the transfer anyway.

I have to go now. All of this stress has given me a splitting headache, so I am going over to the office of Dr. Leonard McKoy to see if his assistant, Nurse Chapel, can find me something to help. She�s a real babe and very friendly too.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-28-2005] They�re Still Playing Hardball

Dear Daniel Dickins

Sir,

Indeed am sorry over what you went through over being robbered by a gang of unscrupolous elements(theives) i wonder the shocked and embarassment this may have caused you as well.

Again,like i told you the management here doesnt really find it funny with the form and there will not in any circumstance oblige to filling the form because it does not tally with our stipulated laws and official protocol especially in this side of the western world(central Europe)so i wonder why its been operational in your country,well like you said that all was in a bid to satisfy the basic requirement of the United States towars refrainning the act of terrorism etc.

However,i would advise you that the management has taken a considerable decision to give you that benefit of doubt by holding on for a while and has equally requested that you proceed to make the payment through whichever way that you deem fit,but the idea of filling the money gram form is obviously out of the issue.

Moreover,i advise you to make a conversion rate of euros into your currency or into the united states dollars~$ then you can imagine the power of the euro and how much equivalent 1,000,000.00euros means in your life or that of your countries economy,so it baffles me why you sit back or relax to watch this opportunity pass you by as i would do anything within my jurisdiction to secure the get this money if i were to be in your shoes because this amount of money is like a dream made come true.

Furthermore,following my advise try and find a possible means out of convincing the person incharge of the western union to help you out or you may as well try another option which is as good as the money gram perhaps better than them,so visit(www.westernunion.com) it is another registered financial agent with the FOREX and most reliable means of sending money worldwide.

I have to stop here and await to hear positively from you with hope that you feel well now.

Best Regards

Barrister David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic