SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan... Love the article, man!! Well done!

I sent it with the following mail:

She doesn't waste time, Larry, does she? Just got this this morning
in the biggest paper in Australia. That journalist asshole Harlan
Saunders has my phone melted looking for a follow-up
Lets see if we can split these fuckers up, Larry.I KNOW its you she
loves. Big Head was just there when she was vulnerable. That was
because YOU never showed up. What happened to you, man? GET HER BACK
ON TRACK, YOU IDIOT. I may even get my job back. I'm calling
Sebastian's girl later today, see if I can't cause him some trouble.

I'll let you know how I get on. If you really care about her, Larry,
get your ass in gear, and call her.

Talk soonest.

Jodan.

Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we have this slimebags passport details please forward them to Legal. Rian can get him busted in SA if he ever dares show his maggoty face.
If we haven't got the passport number please get the USSS contact to send to Rian. We'd hate for him to come through an airport somewhere and NOT get busted!

mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lew. Remember he's an ASEM. So unless Rian does him for something else, or there's someone else lbaiting him, we might not be abe to get him.

Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They can still jerk him around at the airport and put the shits up him.

mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True!!! Nice one. I wonder if his admission to EK that he sold a Rhino horn would be enough to get him? Rian?

jaffne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta say, I've just spent the last few hours at work reading this, and reading out the best bits to my workmates (ah, the joys of the boss being off today!Wink)!
You're a genius!
We've been in absolute hysterics, and the loops you sent this fool leaping through were inspired!
What a fab example of international co-operation! Laughing Thumbs up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys should use your super powers for good. this has been the most entertaining bait. the best one ever in the history of mugu ?

have you ever tried to take over the world? i`m sure you could do it. have a go!

drew.p.coque, i`m french and a taxidermist !
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hoope the scammers brother beats the living snot out of him....
opstand
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ditto that! What a scumbag, I hate to see him get released. Good work to everyone involved. It seems that lately the eater has been pumping out some very high quality work!

"If it is a joke please and please kindly stop that....I can see that you are taking this as a joke .otherwise things should'nt be like this." - [mask:1]Mr. Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1]

"Go and fool your mother and stop mailing me. Go to hell with your stories and find a good thing doing on the net." - [mask:1]Mr. Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1], yet again

"You will suffer for it very well I say VERY WELL and you SHALL DIE UPON THAT. - [mask:1]Junior Aloula[/mask:1], aka [mask:1]Kokou Ananseh[/mask:1]
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure his brother went though considerable effor to obtain that US visa, and I doubt he'll be using it anymore.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I know the first thing about the S.A. legal system ... but it does seem odd that they won't prosecute on an ASEM. Surely the fact that there are thousands of sent scam letters in the lad's account would indicate an intent to defraud?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I imagine the same rules as in the UK. If you ASEM him then he has the defence that you incited him into breaking the law. All he has to say is that he wouldn't have done it if you hadn't tempted him. It may seem stupid but that law, here at least, is designed to prevent government agents setting up the government's opponents.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Swamismurf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ASEM counts as entrapment, in the eyes of the court. Plus there's the small fact that if /you/ sent the first letter, you are probably committing a minor case of fraud by deception.

straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not read the emails Sad I suspect his brother is too busy caning his ass.. Wink

I was so looking forward to his answer, too!

Cheers,
EK
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me too!!!

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me three

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
TexanCSI
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless of the outcome, this "gentleman" most probably got the scare of his life. He is also probably on every govt watch list by now. I wouldn't be traveling again if I were him......

Guys, you did a job that is nothing short of fantastic.

Barrister Chika Nwauba - It is highly unfortuante and regretable too that you have to refer to my well thought out proposal as an ass letter. I was highly disappointed in my over two decades of legal practice i have been so shabbly treated. - You ain't seen nuthin' yet....

Fake Banks Whack-the-Weaseled Bahamas, The Togo
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EK, have you had a chance to spill the beans to his wife yet? If his brother doesn't beat the snot out of him, you know the wife will, and THAT would be a tragedy Crying or Very sad

Wink

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOhhh good point! I've already said to EK that I'd face down all my brothers rather than my ex. And she's probably gonna be his ex-wife by the time he gets home!

straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 4 emails not read in his account.. i think he is maybe on his way home, or his brother has severely curtailed his activities.. Smile

I note the accountant has sent him a mail, too.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
ericsshop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!! I still cannot get over how well you are at what you do after spending hours on your site. You actually had me believing you were really in love with him.

How do you come up with the replies so quickly and with such feeling? You missed your calling I believe, you were probably meant to be an actress, keep up the good work!
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I am really lucky in that I have a fantastic supportive partner and we have been together for such a long time now, and I truly adore him. So, I kind of borrow from that when talking to them.

I did feel really strange at first telling these lads that I "love" them and I thought my other half might be a bit strange about it too, but both of us understand it is a role I am playing and not real life. I did year 12 drama in high school and was the lead in the play we did that year (coincidentally now a movie starring good old Delta as "Alison Ashley", my character's arch enemy) and have been around plays for a long time, I have a friend who directs a lot of Shakespeare, and we do a lot of the photography for it, so we sit through a lot of rehearsals.

I like all the different characters I play, but the two I *really* enjoy are the evil WU operator, and my rather forward and "out there" pr0n star. Smile Sadly you'll never hear much of the second one.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HE IS READING HIS MAIL AS I TYPE THIS - HE HAD 4 UNREAD MESSAGES YESTERDAY AND NOW HE IS DOWN TO 2..

I expect a reply sometime soon.. Wink MikMik if you get something can you post it for the amusement of all as I won't be around too much today.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah wrote:
...I like all the different characters I play, but the two I *really* enjoy are the evil WU operator, and my rather forward and "out there" pr0n star. Smile Sadly you'll never hear much of the second one.. Smile

Cheers,
EK

The evil WU operator rocks... but I LOVE the pr0n star. Wink

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
verdandi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have missed it, but were there any updates on this? Awesome job, EK!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic