SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly amazing work! I cannot help but be in total awe with the coordination and effort on an international scale! I used to be in the military, I know about the headaches and nail biting such a thing can cause. You guys are amazing.
Congratulations to all involved and here is to, hopefully, working with even more law enforcement agencies. Thumbs up Thumbs up happy crowd

P.S. I've listened to every audio and came to this conclusion. EK, if you ever propose to me, I'll make sure to run for the hills! Wink Laughing
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sensational work guys, top team effort Smile

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Wow, wow, and more wow. Awesome work EK, Nap, and mikmik. clapping clapping clapping
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one brilliant email from MikMik - I was on the phone with him when he wrote it, and have not stopped laughing since. It is so well done, I can virtually see it happening. If you missed it - go back to page 12, the last post on that page.

http://members.419eater.com/~egyptkah/larrylongny.zip

The 52 minute audio, for your listening pleasure.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mik: utterly fantastic! You should be a novelist!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

check this out -

http://members.419eater.com/~egyptkah/marriage.jpg

It's not the best of pics - these are of Guy from the MTV awards, with his current girlfriend who looks a little like my character is supposed to. You may be able to find a better pic but I am having trouble, still got a few more sources to check.

The perfect end to this bait, I think, will be for my bodyguard to send this as a newspaper clipping to my lad. Now, would anyone like to put a story to it?

Basically it would mention the marriage of

Darn it - this one would be perfect, if not for the huge getty images across it -

http://members.419eater.com/~egyptkah/bugger.jpg

Cheers!
EK

Last edited by straitjacket on Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a SPECTACULAR bait! I have to admit I was a little skeptical that the lad was actually in the U.S. ... now I must bow in your general direction. bow_down

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew my journalism degree would come in handy eventually....

Idol to say "I do"

(AP) Darwin, Australia - Publicists for singing sensation and Australian Idol winner Guy Sebastian and his new gal pal Delta Goodrem (seen here in an undated photo) say rumors surrounding their engagement are true, and have announced their intentions to marry "in the very near future".

Sebastian's publicist Shawn Hennessey says the singer is "absolutely 100% in love with (Delta). He couldn't be happier." Other sources close to the singer also say even though the upcoming nuptials "are a bit of a surprise", one of Sebastian's friends told reporters "She completes him. She had him at 'hello'." The two reportedly met on a blind date, and according to one of Goodrem's friends, "Guy just got all googly eyed and hasn't left her side since."

The 20 year old Goodrem is also familiar to Australians for her work as Nina Tucker on the TV show "Neighbours", in addition to her singing career. Her debut album "Innocent Eyes" burned up the Australian charts, and her latest release "Mistaken Identity" is also set to break a number of sales records. Of the upcoming wedding, representatives for Goodrem said "She's thrilled and excited. She's looking forward to collaborating with Guy at work and at home."

The news follows an announcement Sebastian will be cancelling a number of tour dates due to an unspecified illness, although Hennessey told reporters "It's a throat ailment. We expect he just needs a few days' rest and he'll be right as rain."

Sebastian's single "Angels Brought Me Here" sold 140,000 copies in its first week of release, making it one of the biggest selling debut singles in Australian chart history.

No word yet on when or where Sebastian and Goodrem will be getting married. However, a source close to Goodrem, reached by phone yesterday, says "Delta's a simple girl, so I expect their wedding will be rather low key and old-fashioned. But I can tell you this. They're both pleased as punch!"

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:12 am; edited 7 times in total
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. it's pretty good, only one small problem.. Smile

www.deltagoodrem.com

Probably the not much is known about her part may have to be revised.. Smile She's HUGE in the UK and Australia.. Smile and now, even Africa! She was on a long running Australian tv soap - the brits will know it, Neighbours..

And, it was "angels brought me here" - great song.. Smile but how did you know he cancelled tour dates? Smile
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Ms. Goodrem was just some random character you made up. I'm in the US, and I don't really pay attention to celebrity "news" here or anywhere else.

The info I grabbed on Guy was just stuff I took from a couple of websites I Googled. According the the Australian Idol site, the info about the song "Here" is correct. It only listed the title as "Here", not "Angels Brought Me Here."

Look for a revision shortly.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what the hell's up with Guy's Angela Davis afro?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I did forget to mention was that the lad did have a laptop with him. Unfortunately the lad had nothing on it with respect to 419 or EK�s bait. If only............

I should also let everyone here know that my contact gives a lot of talks to other law enforcement agencies about things like fraud and 419. He said it is now a standard part of his talks to mention 419eater and he said the cops always get a big laugh out of some of the stuff on this site. He also said the cops are extremely happy to know that there are people in this world who are taking their own time to give some lovin back to the scammers.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they found a flash drive on him, lads have been known to use them to keep things on.

And without probable cause they likely couldn't pull the cache and other neat things from the HD to see where he'd been and what he'd done with that laptop.

And if he used dial-up I'd have polled the modem for numbers dialed. Wink

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well originally with this bait, she was a character I just made up - with a completely different name, and I certainly intended to keep it that way. I was using Ms Goodrem's pics though. About a month into the bait, her music starts playing on MTV Africa, and he spots her! So I had to 'fess up to being her. Sad

It's not something I would normally do, and I will be finding new pics now *sigh* I love her pics, and the lads really do too, but she's just getting to be too well known. I have so many great sources of stuff for her, and I don't know what I will do now that I can't use her anymore. I always do have the option of just using her long hair pics because she looks quite different with the long hair, I guess.

But thanks for writing the article, it is great! Smile I know he's gonna love it.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the revised version, let me know what you think.

Damn editors... now I remember why I got out of the biz... Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beautiful! Smile

cheers,
ek
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The question is: will he reply?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh great work! Smile Now MikMik has something to send.. Smile

Love it! LOVE IT!

See the great stuff that happens when we work together! Wink

Cheers,
EK
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - The image worked a minute ago, but doesn't show now.

EDIT - It's fixed now.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the article! Good stuff.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel that I must echo all the kudos to the team that acted against this jerk. Every one of you whom helped with this should have a big red seal of truth in your sigs.

Once again, well done team...

There is nothing like making a lads life miserable. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though this assclown was released, I'd like to offer my congratulations to all involved. Excellent, amazing work!

clapping clapping clapping

<raises a toast>

I GUESS YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE GALLS OF MUROONS IN THE WESTERN UNION ARE REALLY UP TO SOME THING ELSE
- Emma

Click here to support 419Eater.com
cuisine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done all of you ! I just read through all 13 Pages , and such a pity this nigerian 419 bastard ( who claims to be south african ) got away !
Rolling Eyes
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I hate to say it, but the time has come. The landlord will be here in about half an hour to sign off on this old place, and then no broadband until Saturday for EK.. Sad Such is my addiction to the eater that my computer is the very *last* thing to leave.. Smile

You may see me a little in the next couple of days, but at $5 an hour for dialup, it isn't likely to be too often.. Smile

See you on the other side, and once again thanks for all the help! MikMik if you want to send that article great, if not my other half might have a go at it while we're offline..

Cheers,
EK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic