SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
robdr1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a noob and all but I listened to as much of the audio files as I could at work and I gotta say, EK that was amazing! Man I hope I can get half as good as that. Well done!
Lcpl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to say very well done, keep up the good work.
Even if it doesn't stick, i doubt the lad will be so keen on scamming after it Laughing so it still served a worthwile purpose

WU safaris: 2 Trophies: <a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/tweaky_uk/iluvshivers.jpg"> 1 </a>
Spain x1.5 apparently
DutchBaiter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply do not know what to say. This stuff is amazing. EK, Mikmik and everyone else involved: I think you are just wonderfull! Next time when you're in Amsterdam I'll buy you a beer or two Smile

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*initiates a round of applause* This is one for the books!

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, sorry forgive me, it is pretty early in the morning here, and I am sitting on a plastic chair in a very non-ergonomic setup in a completely empty townhouse which only has the computer and me in it. Wink

Full credit to both MikMik and Nap Olean for this arrest - you guys get shields! and special thanks to Nadnerb for giving it your best shot.

I am totally blown away by the fact that I have a lad under arrest in the US, but I know it would never have happened without the help of a lot of people here at the Eater, so I want to say a big thank you to everyone. Teamwork is really what this place is all about, and anytime I have asked for help people have done everything possible to help me.

I don't think there is any chance of getting him back on the hook now, and I will post the 52 minute long audio from the other day shortly.. Smile

Cheers!
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah wrote:
Full credit to both MikMik and Nap Olean for this arrest - you guys get shields! and special thanks to Nadnerb for giving it your best shot....I don't think there is any chance of getting him back on the hook now, and I will post the 52 minute long audio from the other day shortly.

Glad to help. It was fun. I won't claim a shield, just a nod of recognition is fine.

When you say you don't think there is any chance of getting him "back on the hook", does that mean you don't think he'll end up being charged, or you don't expect to hear from him?

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, i spent 52 minutes the other day and got him back on the hook and he gave me his address.. I don't think there is any chance of doing that again! Sad

But he claims to be addicted to me - as you will soon hear in that audio which I will process and upload.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No EK, thank you. I'll take the shield, especially a non-South African shield, but you got the guy to compromise himself. As my contact in the USSS said these guys rarely expose themselves and can be very difficult to catch. You got him to think with the other head.

By the way, I noticed today we have the same Eater anniversary, coincidence? I think not...this day was written in the stars.... Laughing

Round of applause for EK everyone, give it up!!!

bow_down clapping

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK, someone needs to come up with a new emoticon for this bait! Only to be given away if you get the scammer to take an intercontinental flight and get arrested!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I am a plane nut, so I would love a little jumbo jet.. Smile Or a plane with some kind of handcuffs symbol.. Wink

It would be bleeping hard to do it again, though. I just had the right circumstances and I was very lucky. I do think everything works out for a reason - I start work tomorrow and the only reason I have been able to pull this off is due to the amount of spare time I've had, not having a job to go to.. Smile

It is very freaky, Nap Olean.. Smile Meant to be.. I think.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK.....you are an evil besom Very Happy

Very well done all three of you.

clapping clapping clapping

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
V_V
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Astonishing and magnificent: an intercontinental safari ending in an arrest!

My hat, lady and gentlemen, is well and truly off to you all. I have never grinned so insanely at a computer screen in my life as when I saw the updated headline for this thread.

The baiters' Valhalla has a few new seats of honour I believe, as the pantheon of heroes expands.

Brilliant.

"Go To Hell,you Small Tortoise,goat,dog And Devil.ha! Ha! Ha! Hoa! Hoa! Hoa! Furk Your Mother." - Chief Adolphus Wagbara
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just finished reading the entire 12 pages and I must say that this was the best scambait i've ever seen, because of the arrest! Congratulations!
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, congrats to all involved EXCELLENT work!!
Secondly, you all deserve a sheild...however since it was an arrest in the US, would serve to purpose if there were a USA flag like sheild, or one specfic to international busts.

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, sad news...the lad has been released. He entered the US on a legitimate Nigerian passport. He has a brother in the US military that was picked up as well. Turns out the lad is married and the brother is quite pissed that 1. His brother is a 419 scammer and 2. his brother was going to cheat on his wife and 3. That he himself got picked up as part of the scam

The USSS has no doubt that he truly is a scammer, but there is not enough evidence at this time for either them or Immigration to hold the guy. My contact stated that it was very good info though, things just didn't work out this time. He requested if possible that if we do have a lad travelling to the US we give them better notice Embarassed so they can set up a proper sting.

That said, they are pleased with the info we gave them.

And EK, he told me that if you really looked like the picture that you sent the lad, he would leave his wife as well Very Happy

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Oh well. I hope the lad learned his lesson. I really, really hope so.

If nothing else, hopefully he'll think twice before scamming someone else.

Good work, all.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats EK, Mikmik and co. Great stuff. Eaters for life! clapping

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He entered the US on a legitimate Nigerian passport

You mean -- gasp!! -- that he LIED when he said he was using his brother's UK passport? I mean, how could he LIE? Wink

Anyway, it was a brilliant bait even if he did get off. He spent a lot of money and got into a lot of trouble. Great work, congrats to all.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Sad, oh well maybe he'll turn around his life and rethink how stupid he was.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a great chat with your mate from the USSS, Nap Olean. Though this time the lad has been let go, there may be opportunities for us to work with them in the future, I am hopeful.

I can't believe he was going to cheat on his wife! But we were going to be married! What was he planning to do, have two wives? Oh man this is some classic stuff. I guarantee, his wife WILL find out, and he will be in serious trouble!

The major trouble with evidence is I ASEM'd the guy, and it only took about 10 emails for him to fall in love with me, so no real discussion re money took place.

Now, I am going to run off with Guy - over to you MikMik! Smile Can you send him an email re those modalities? I will send him an email too and BCC to the usual place, admitting that I have fallen for Guy and we are married already.. Wink

Cheers,
EK
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Matter what, at least now maybe he will be too paranoid that he is being watched. You guys did a fricken phenomenal (sp) job!!
clapping happy crowd bow_down beers!

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

MikMik - make sure the email you send is *very* graphic with the details of you walking in on us.. Smile I know he's going to love it.. Smile
The Cheshire Cat
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! You guys are all amazing! This is a big step forward for Eater because even though the scummer got away it raises our credibility with Law Enforcement agencies, proves we can work as a team without egos getting in the way, and paves the way for the kinds of relationships that we have with Rian in South Africa.

Good work all of you!

Where's the 'group hug' emoticon?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Awesome work!
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GRAPHIC CONTENT - ALL FLANDERS TYPE CHARACTERS SKIP THIS POST. Ek asked me to write as the bodyguard and GRAPHICALLY describe my walking in on her character with the Guy in full flow, as it were...

Larry

Where the fuck are you? Where the fuck WERE you?? I showed up at the
hotel and you weren't there. We hung around for a while and surprise
surprise, you're still a no-show. So I drove back to the Hamptons like
a bear with a sore ass, D whinging that you didn't care all the way
back. 5 hours Larry. Whinging and bitching. I have never seen her like
that, ever.

I can't believe that you fucked this up, Larry, because I went out of
my way to help you. I treated you like my brother, I helped you, and
you fucked it up. you should hang your head in shame.

I was watching that slimeball Guy Sebastian sitting with D in the back
seat. Now, i normally sit in back with her, but he's all insisting
that I don't sit with them. They put up the sliding partition so I
couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was like Christmas for
that fucker, Larry. he was all over her like a rash, full of sympathy.
She's crying her eyes out.

We get back to the safehouse, and I have to go with the driver to park
the car and do the security checks. Im looking all over for them when
I get back, and everyone is avoiding my questions.She wasn't in her
room, and dickhead wasn't in his. So where were they Larry??

Get this - little miss I'm -a-virgin and his royal fro-ness were in
Steve the choreographer's room. I only figured that out because Steve
can't lie worth a damn, and he said they weren't. I have keys to all
the rooms here at the Hamptons place. I'm listening outside for a bit,
and heard more than I would like to have heard, so I kick the fucking
door in, even though I have a key, I'm so fucking mad.

BMG pay me a lot of money to keep this girl pure, and Mr Afro-head is
lying on the bed with his hands on her tits, smiling like he won the
lottery. She's buck-naked writhing around on his miserable excuse for
a cock. The fucker didn't even use a condom , Larry. I know that
because when I came in like a madman, he's trying to get out from
under her quick as he can, and because its her first time, she's all
caught up in it, and doesn't even see me at first. There's a lot of
blood on the sheets cos he took her virginity, and he's up against the
wall. I'm smacking his head against the paintwork, and he's crying
like a 2 year old, before he throws himself on the ground, thinking it
will stop me kicking his tight little arse.

Now because I gave that turd a slap, BMG have suspended me, and the
two lovebirds are talking about getting married. I'm fucking stunned
you allowed this to happen Larry. It could have been you. God knows
I'd have liked a piece of her myself. you have got to be the biggest
loser in the world. You will tell your grandkids and they won't
believe you.

Thanks for losing me my job Larry, you're a gentleman.

Last edited by mikmik on Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic