SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my intention is to run off with Guy Sebastian in the end,

Wait a minute, seems to me I read somewhere that he married some other singer, Anukah something-or-other. Sorry, he's taken....

I hope you can keep this guy going, though I know you're really tired of this one. I don't think you're quite through with him yet.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
straitjacket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, if it wasn't for the moving, it would be easy.. I just got so much other stuff that takes priority right now! Smile

I was sitting in the bathtub (the new place has a great bath) at 4am this morning wishing I had broadband there.. Wink

Cheers,
EK
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's been some action on this front today. I had a little spare time here and was emailing my lad while he was online. He's not too sane, and he says he is going upstate tomorrow on the train. which takes about 5 hours.

I've asked him to call and am waiting right now to speak to him. I will let you know of any developments but won't be able to post the audio right away..

cheers,
ek
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is goingupstate tomorrow on the 10am train via amtrak to syracuse. If there is anyone who can assist with arrest modalities there, please PM both me and MikMik to let us know, and we will give you an address as soon as we have it.
Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH my bleeping god... The suspense is killing me....

DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was born in Syracuse, but I haven't been there since I was two years old. I know there's at least one person on here from upstate New York because he told me via PM. I'll alert him to this thread and see if he can help.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a good friend who's a sheriff's deputy in northern New York - Watertown/Jefferson County, about an hour's drive north of Syracuse. If your lad goes that far, let me know. Amtrak doesn't go to Watertown. In fact, no one goes to Watertown. Smile

There are also a number of cams on the Syracuse University campus. Maybe your lad would like to take a little walk around the grounds?

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would he be interested in EK's lad at all? Could you contact him?

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mik-

Check pm.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MikMik and I have the address where this lad is, and he is waiting for us to arrive there.

Is there anyone who can help us get him arrested? Please PM both MikMik and I if so.

He is in Syracuse, in upstate New York.

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently trying to get in touch with my deputy friend in Watertown, an hour's drive north of Syracuse. I haven't talked to him in a few months, and I don't have his cell phone number anymore. I left him a message at work and e-mailed him, am still waiting to hear back from him. Even if I do hear from him, I don't know how much assistance he's going to be able to give me. Syracuse is out of his jurisdiction, and I don't know what he has by way of contacts or connections there.

Maybe one of our friendly police officer members could make a phone call to the Syracuse PD?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll contact my USSS friend in NJ and see if he can arrange something.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get the address and PM it to both of you, in case you need it.

cheers,
EK
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EK is OFFLINE tomorrow, so its down to us, ladies and gents. If we can't get this assh*le arrested, I'm going to send him to the webcam here

http://www.syracuse.com/clintoncam/

Just so's we can prove he exists...
BUT she deserves another shield, so let's all do what we can. Please.

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, basically, as MikMik said - as of tomorrow I am not online - I will have dialup access but it is expensive so I won't be using it much, and I start my new job on Thursday so I will be busy. However, you can expect me back to full capacity on Saturday. Wink when broadband will be installed at our new place. I might even get some pics together for ya'all! Smile

Cheers guys and thanks for all your support lately, it means a lot to me! Smile I don't know if I will survive the next few days - I already feel the withdrawl from 419eater.com symptoms..

Thanks!
EK
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oi!!! I thought you were gone??????

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get an answer from my contact at the USSS first, I'll try and get in touch with him about 8 am EST.

Mikmik, since EK will be unavailable, I may need your help depending on what they say.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do my best. time differences are a bitch, though. What's EST compared to GMT. - 5 hours is it???

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MikMik.. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate do I have a link for you! Smile

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

You can set up your own personal clock there too - all the cities you choose. Smile

Cheers,
EK
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great there's TWO EST's with 15 hours' difference between them!!! I'm assuming it's the US one.

@ EK Love that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, by the way. I'm imagining it the way Tommy Emmanuel would say it...maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyte!!!

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's 5 hours.

mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let the relevant people know, I'll be leaving for work ( for a few hours) at about 8.15 GMT. I'll be backthat'd be great. about 1 am. If we can work around those times,

shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think getting this lad arrested is probably the kindest thing you can do for him by now! I'm surprised he hadn't gone into a police station already demanding protection from EK and Mikmik! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EK and Mikmik my contact will be calling friends in Syracuse to look into this, but he wants to take a look at any correspondence you have with the lad.

You have an urgent PM!!!!!!!!!

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from my friend, so it sounds like Nap is going to be our last hope.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic