SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely hilarious, though i do partly pity the chap, its only a microscopic part. I would love to see his face right now!!!

He is suffering for all the victims past, future and present.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"IAM WORKING FROM COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA AND WORK NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE FUND AND I HAVE BEEN INTO THE FIELD FOR YEARS NOW." - [mask:1]Francis Okey "Confessing" Obadiegwu Contact him yourself : [email protected][/mask:1]
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If nothing else, EK surely wasted his time.

Like browade said, I am curious to know how he's getting by money-wise.

If he's got a US cell phone number, I'd be happy to call him. I just want to get his ugly mug under that webcam so we can all have a look at him.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well its 9:36 here now and I'll tell you its not a nice night out there weather wise. I'd sure hate to be penniless in this harsh city tonight!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he's not penniless, he just doesn't have a huge amount of money. He said to me he could buy another night at the jazz on the park where he stayed last night but he didn't really want to, because they were nasty to him.

They were nasty to *me* too - the last time I spoke to him, the reception woman called here, and said that he wanted to speak to me but "make it brief" - it came up with a 646 area code, which I know from Seinfeld is New York.. Wink

He will probably go upstate to stay with his friends tomorrow.. if he doesn't get in touch with me. I have turned the phone off for the time being.

Cheers,
EK
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he gets arrested before going upstate, but in any event he's toast. This has to be the longest safari in the history of baiting and he'll never recover from this one, whether he ends up in Riker's Island or not. Congratulations on a stellar job!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah

So get the NYPD over to the Jazz On The Park. I'm sure the front desk would be more than happy to get rid of him. They were probably nasty to you because your lad was making a long distance international call from their phones. He must've had to give his cell phone back. Laughing

If you find out where upstate, let me know. I have a very good friend who's a sheriff's deputy in northern New York.

Let's try to get your mugu busted tomorrow. Oh please, oh please, oh please let him get arrested tomorrow.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:

Let's try to get your mugu busted tomorrow. Oh please, oh please, oh please let him get arrested tomorrow.

THAT would make it a *VERY* Good Friday for all of us here!

Great work to everybody involved!

clapping clapping clapping

Z

Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm available tomorrow in NYC after 5:00 for recon if you need it. I'll be in the city to watch the UNC game at 9:55 anyway.
maddmatt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job !!
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EK
Let's hope he goes up state and meets his friends. Then you might be able to get a land line or their address. What you you want to bet that they might also be involved with 419?
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK. I know you were having a litttle morality wobble about this one, but believe me, this isn't nearly cruel enough. Think about little old ladies sending these heartless, arrogant b*stards thier life savings etc and the suffering of one lad seems like a small redress of the balance.He must be absolutely confused to bits now.

Good...

EK, you are a godess.

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definately, even if he were stranded in Alaska and freezing to death, it wouldn't come close.

But I guess that would be nothing compared to the warm welcome if he ever faces his wife again.

Bloody excellent, you have got to be proud of this one.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Makizzle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG EK! This is awesome! clapping

I can't wait to see what happens. Very Happy
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, the suspense is killing me. Any word yet?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly no word yet. Sad

I am wondering if I should turn my phone back on or not. I think if he were still out there, I would have more YIM messages, or an email.

EDIT TO ADD - An email did come to me, but it was written yesterday, before the YIM messages were sent -

Quote:
Well if i assumed it was a game i would have better played it than come instead of embarking on this journey.I don't consider it a game hence i have come to see you.If you want to meet me let's meet and nurture our relationship from here.It's not good we lay blames ..in every cloud there's a silver lining and it's what we make of this friendship that matters now.I want us to continue our friendship and don't feel i 'm hurt otherwise you will never want to meet me but know that i'm happy i came and it's what we do henceforth with our frienddhip that really matters.I 'll still try and call you but pls you can spare me that trouble by coming to the hostel and let's embrace even though we couldn't do it at the airport.I knew i'm coming to meet someone like me !
love,

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turning your phone on is up to you I suppose. I'd just hate to think an opportunity to get this mugu into some serious trouble may have passed by. Sad

But it's all good, EK. Do you what you want to do! Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

interesting stuff; poor guy hope he learns a lesson after this. He should have had some common but common sense is not always common; at least with the scammers and thier greedy gulable victims
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not call all the victims greedy. Many of the scams are getting more sophisticated and targeting the well meaning people also as evidenced by the fake tsunami relief e-mails most of us received. Many of the victims are older people like the retired gentleman I talked to last week that nearly lost his retirement saving to them over a business deal that didn't appear that illegal.
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

true; the scams are advancing. It is always good to thread carefully
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in -

Quote:
I saw you going and it really hurt me and i never knew you were playing with me.Anyway,you can always drop a line regardless we're still friends and i'm not a bad person and i came with a good intention maybe you misconstrued it and it really saddens my heart..i thought we had something going.You know we could have discussed and really be live friend and break the internet barrier.It seems you're scared of me and wouldn't want to that ..well,it's one of those things.
Stay blesssed !

I guess they didn't pick him up. Sad I really don't have time to deal with him today, I am sending him a message to say my bodyguard will come and pick him up, asking where he is, and I will tell him to wait there for my bodyguard when he replies me, and then post the address here - maybe some of the people from NY can contact the police and try to get him picked up? I don't know if my detective would be working today..

Cheers,
EK
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arrr. you really did scam his heart.

"IAM WORKING FROM COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA AND WORK NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE FUND AND I HAVE BEEN INTO THE FIELD FOR YEARS NOW." - [mask:1]Francis Okey "Confessing" Obadiegwu Contact him yourself : [email protected][/mask:1]
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't blame EK for being tired at this point. It's quite stressful when you're at the heart of it, with the mugu calling you, you calling him, you calling law enforcement etc.
Though, in an ideal world, turning your phone on and keeping him going is what's best.

Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don�t be disheartened, even if he doesn�t get nicked he�s only half-way through his adventure � he still has to get home yet! Great work!
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't forget that he has wasted his own money flying here. He would soon realised that he has been duped and fly back to sunny S.A
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he has enough $ to buy a plane ticket back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic