SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "ation" committee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Adebayo thanks for the explanation, my destination is an outlet that sells lubrication. My aim is to compare lubrication; ky jelly v salivation. I shall be back to offer confirmation on your analysis of exfoliation and dehydration. Once I have a confirmation you will get an affirmation as the king of masturbation.. Wink .
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I smoked, which I don't, I think I would need a cigarette just about now. Rolling Eyes
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only smoke (carcinogenic inhalation) after sex.

So I'm down to about a carton a day.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:
I only smoke (carcinogenic inhalation) after sex

Umm is that sex as in: penetration, insemination, masturbation... or in your imagination????

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure. Wink

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:
I only smoke (carcinogenic inhalation) after sex. .

"Do you smoke after sex?"

"I don't know, I never looked."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense the termination of the ation nation............

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yawn
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bought new software so converted text to verbalization which increased the amplification of the wave form oscillation for my audio gratification.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that punctuation to vocalization translation, or dictation to textualisation? We need an explanation.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Master Shake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I note this thread has been brought back from stagnation.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to express my frustration my first decent lad seems to have gone on vacation. I'm a little disheartened by this new situation.

I noticed his passport picture was a duplication of the one on his bank identification. When I pointed out this revelation, my lad grew very quiet, and in fact, headed to a different location. His "personal assistant" wrote me concerning my lad's procrastination, telling me my lad is taking part in an investigation, testifying before a Nigerian body of legislation.

So here I sit in mild consternation at my lad's apparent defenestration.

A little contemplation leads me to believe it might be time to begin a new ASEM provocation.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead

Lord, let it end!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ation nation's incessation is causing kleindoofy frustration, agitation and aggravation. Such indignation at its resurrection demands the thread's err..circumnavigation.

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:
So here I sit in mild consternation at my lad's apparent defenestration.

Someone threw your lad out a window?? Shocked

I'm getting a warm n fuzzy sensation at the realization that the termination of the ation nation (which I regarded with trepidation) was in fact an abberation. After investigation, it was found that this collaberation was merely practicing temporary procrastination, taking a short vacation before the restoration of our rumination and speculation on whether this is a proper modulation to use on those who practice scammeration upon an innocent population.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either they tossed him out or he jumped, don't know. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a moment, I imagined the guy in slayer's avatar in fornication with the chic in nadnerbs avatar... reverse nadnerbization.

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
formula-t
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Floccinaucinihilipilification describes this thread. Cool

Quote:
Do you think I may be too quick to find fault with things and people, Zippy?
Yeh.
Th' 'floccinaucinihilipilification' process.
Th' what?
Floccinaucinihilipilification!! It means 'the estimation of something as valueless'!
You've been randomly reading th' dictionary, haven't you?
Yes. That and my natural tendency toward antifloccinaucinihilipilification!!

Next of Kin: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeednextofkin.xml
Lottery: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedlottery.xml
Business/Jobs/Employment: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedbusiness.xml
Misc: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedmiscellaneous.xml
RSS Reader: http://www.google.com/reader
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic