SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joan Andersen vs. Sam Hill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email taken from Surplus Forum:

Quote:
Sent : Monday, March 14, 2005 7:06 AM
Subject : INVESTMENT CAPITAL INQUIRY

| | | Inbox

INVESTMENT CAPITAL INQUIRY

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on
behalf of a client of our firm.
This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 25
M.(Twenty Five Million Dollars)
in your country.
We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as
to allow us have you as
representative and manager of invested funds in your
country.
Since we can not determine if this email is still
functional and also your willingness
we have kept this proposal brief.
If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please
respond and give us your full
contact details plus company profile, and in response we
will send you an elaborate
proposal and details of this offer.
Your expedient response will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Joan Andersen.Ms
H.S.T & Associates
www.hstasso.com

Initial Response:

Quote:
Joan, I am interested. Tell me more about your proposal.

Joan's highly repetitive reply:

Quote:
Thank you for the expedite response. I very much appreciate this. I look forward to our mutual cooperation in the
execution of this brief and pray that it will open many doors to us in the near future.
I will like to give you a full background information about the said fund, which information I believe would help
you appreciate the business better.
Basically the fund is owned by Mrs. M. Aquil Al Shudy, who is the wife of Sheikh Al Shudy, of the Royal ruling family
of Saudi Arabia, Mrs. Aquil is my client who has given HST Assocoaiates this brief, She was met while working for her husbands company
then as Representative of Faisal Finance (A Swiss Bank)in the Middle East region.
The fund represents an inheritance passed to her at the demise of her Father Nadeem Goresh, who was an immigrant Crude
oil merchant in Saudi Arabia, representing Aramco in oil deals worldwide.
I do not know why Mr. Goresh withdrew the fund from the bank, but he did withdraw the amount of USD 25,000,000:00
(Twenty Five Million Dollars), from the Al Jazeera Bank in Riyadh and deposited the fund at the Al Halal Security
company in Al Jeddah (which is a Depository) , this is where the fund is presently, in depositing the fund in Al Halal
Mr.Goresh expressly appointed Mrs. Aquil as beneficiary and next of Kin, hence you can understand how the fund came to my
client.
My client on her part now desires to seek divorce from her husband, and she is reliant on the fund and the subsequent
business into which it will be invested to sustain herself and her two children, she proposes to migrate as soon as the
fund is secured and invested, this plan and the mere existence of the fund are absolutely guarded secrets, because if her husband should become privy to the fact that his wife has such fund, the wife who is my client will be bound as dictated
under Shariah Islamic laws as practiced in Saudi Arabia to hand the fund to him, in so far as under Shariah law a woman
may not own or possess any chattel, property, fund or Valuable independent of her husband.
Now, what is needed of you is to permit us to appoint you as Trustee of my client, in a manner that allows us transfer the
fund to you, solely for the purpose of investment, the fund will be transferred in its cash state to you, because pursuant
to the War on Terror it has become impossible to deposit and or transfer funds freely from the Arab Gulf Region through Banks,
and the only way I will be able to use a bank to execute the transfer is if Mrs. Aquil is willing to take charge of
ownership,but she can not because of the status described above.
Haven said this, I must state that the means of transfer of the fund to you is available, if you will be committed to the
matter for at least a week, so as to allow us prepare all ground work to achieve this.
Against which background I request that you call me (+44 7040 115764) and send me your full contact itinerary as I had
earlier requested.
I will stop here now and await your response.
Thank you.
Joan Andersen.Ms
H.S.T & Associates.
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Joan,

I can help. For this amount of money, I have all the time in the world!
Thank you for emailing me. If we are talking about cash, wouldn't it
make more sense to do this in person? I travel all over the world for my
job (I repair and maintain airplane engines). I can easily reroute my
itinerary so that I can meet with you or a contact. Let me know!

As for my name, it is Samuel Simpson Hill, and I live in St. Paul,
Minnesota. Is that enough for the trust documents? It sounds like you
can just put my name on the document, then we can just meet somewhere
and do the rest in person.

Regards,

Sam Hill

I love the way she not only sticks to the script, but sticks to the same part of the script:

Quote:
ATTN:Sam Hill
Thank you for the expedite response. I very much appreciate this. I look forward to our mutual cooperation in the
execution of this brief and pray that it will open many doors to us in the near future.
I will like to give you a full background information about the said fund, which information I believe would help
you appreciate the business better.
Basically the fund is owned by Mrs. M. Aquil Al Shudy, who is the wife of Sheikh Al Shudy, of the Royal ruling family
of Saudi Arabia, Mrs. Aquil is my client who has given HST Assocoaiates this brief, She was met while working for her husbands company
then as Representative of Faisal Finance (A Swiss Bank)in the Middle East region.
The fund represents an inheritance passed to her at the demise of her Father Nadeem Goresh, who was an immigrant Crude
oil merchant in Saudi Arabia, representing Aramco in oil deals worldwide.
I do not know why Mr. Goresh withdrew the fund from the bank, but he did withdraw the amount of USD 25,000,000:00
(Twenty Five Million Dollars), from the Al Jazeera Bank in Riyadh and deposited the fund at the Al Halal Security
company in Al Jeddah (which is a Depository) , this is where the fund is presently, in depositing the fund in Al Halal
Mr.Goresh expressly appointed Mrs. Aquil as beneficiary and next of Kin, hence you can understand how the fund came to my
client.
My client on her part now desires to seek divorce from her husband, and she is reliant on the fund and the subsequent
business into which it will be invested to sustain herself and her two children, she proposes to migrate as soon as the
fund is secured and invested, this plan and the mere existence of the fund are absolutely guarded secrets, because if her husband should become privy to the fact that his wife has such fund, the wife who is my client will be bound as dictated
under Shariah Islamic laws as practiced in Saudi Arabia to hand the fund to him, in so far as under Shariah law a woman
may not own or possess any chattel, property, fund or Valuable independent of her husband.
Now, what is needed of you is to permit us to appoint you as Trustee of my client, in a manner that allows us transfer the
fund to you, solely for the purpose of investment, the fund will be transferred in its cash state to you, because pursuant
to the War on Terror it has become impossible to deposit and or transfer funds freely from the Arab Gulf Region through Banks,
and the only way I will be able to use a bank to execute the transfer is if Mrs. Aquil is willing to take charge of
ownership,but she can not because of the status described above.
Haven said this, I must state that the means of transfer of the fund to you is available, if you will be committed to the
matter for at least a week, so as to allow us prepare all ground work to achieve this.
Against which background I request that you call me (+44 7040 115764) and send me your full contact itinerary as I had
earlier requested.
I will stop here now and await your response.
Thank you.
Joan Andersen.Ms
H.S.T & Associates

I say:

Quote:
Joan,

I am confused. This is the same email you sent me earlier today. What
do you need me to do next?

Thanks,

Sam
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally getting her a little off script:

Quote:
ATTN:Hill

Thank you for the response, please do appreciate the fact that I am barely appreciating what exactly you are intending, but in response I will like to state that you are not to devulge this business to any person, as I had stated from the beggining that we are intending to deal with you alone and aside of that we want the money sent to and invested in Malaysia.

I have a plan and a contigency, which will ensure that the money is transferred to you safely and securedly, what I need from you is your collaboration, trust and loyalty. I will need you to dedicate two weeks to this transaction, during which time we will undertake a series of steps which if appropriately taken will see the fund being transferred through you to Malaysia safely and securely.

I request at this time to receive a business plan, simply stating the business you intend to invest the fund in, this is needed for advice to my client, I need you also to include your phone and fax numbers, as my client may decide to call you, since she does not use the internet.

I will stop here now and await your immediate response.

Thank you.

Ms. Joan Andersen.

Pay attention to the Malaysia bit, because she can't seem to make up her mind about where this is all going to happen.

In the spirit of doing less work than the lad:

Quote:
Joan,

I don't have any particular business in mind. I would just put the money
in the stock market. I know the stock market is doing great these days.
Let the stocks do the work, I say.

How do we get the money from Malaysia?

Thanks,

Sam
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a freebee voice mail account, so I may as well let her know about it:

Quote:
Joan,

In all of my excitement, I forgot to give you my phone number! It's
(555) 555-1212.

Thanks,

Sam

Quote:
Dear Sam,

Thank you for the emails,, I must first allow you understand that the fund is not in Malaysia, we were only suggesting if the investments can be made in malaysia, because my client intends to migrate to Malaysia, except otherwise there is a way to arrange for my clients emigration to the US along with her two children, 16 and 17 years respectively.

The fund is in Saudi Arabia presently and in my opinion, if we are to make progress in the right direction what we need to specify and identify is the mode and medium of converting the fund from cash to a bank deposit, in doing this there are a few things we must bear in mind, first is that the fund must be transferred out of Saudi Arabia in cash, transferring Twenty Five Million Dollars from Saudi Arabia in cash poses some concern, but that will be taken care of by us, and the liability of loss and or damage is ours, even though I am certain we will do that without any incident, Second is to determine the location internationally where we will transfer the fund to and where you can receive and handle the banking of the fund, we can at this time assure you that using a contact in a diplomatic institution the fund can be transferred to one of either Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and or Dubai in the U.A.E, Thirdly, the fund will be received and banked by you if you are capable to handle the banking, that is dep ending on if you can defend your procession of such amount.
If I am left to make the relevant decision I will suggest that we conclude the transfer and banking of the fund to and in Dubai respectively, reason being that Dubai is a Business location and receptive of Business persons and corporations from around the world, moreover Dubai offers a free trade zone policy which means that if you open up an account in Dubai in a carefully selected bank, which you can do without necessarily traveling there, we will select a specific date when the fund will be transferred via the diplomatic institution I have mentioned earlier to Dubai from Saudi Arabia, you will also be in Dubai on that date and I will meet you there, and we will deposit the fund into the account, which will be opened in your name.

At this point we will deduct Two Million and Five hundred thousand US Dollars from the fund, this amounts to the agreed 10% of the fund, which represents our commission for transferring and banking the fund, this amount will be shared by you and us equitably immediately, and upon your return to your country, you will then initiate a transfer of the fund by wire into your preferred account in your country.

I will travel and meet you in your country to facilitate and witness the investments you desire to execute in your country; you must note also that as fund manager and investment coordinator you will receive annual payment of a predetermined percentage off the profit over start up capital.

Before all this is done though we will need to sign an agreement, by which you will be appointed Trustee of the fund, this is to ensure that you and us will not be criminally liable for violation of financial statutes, as we must define a basis for the transfer, this agreement will also state our expectations one from the other.

I would suggest also, that if you can make arrangements for the scenario I described above to be executed, we should either do that which is relevant now, viz the signing of the agreement, and meet in Dubai from where we will travel together to the UK.

I will like to stop here now and await your immediate and urgent response stating what you feel about the procedure I have explicated in this letter.

Sincerely yours.

Ms. Joan Andersen.

As I said, she's not sure where she is or where we're going. I would also like to point out that the above message changed typefaces half way through, which indicates that part of it is script and part is not.

Quote:
Joan,

I think it would be better if we met in Amsterdam than Dubai. I can fit
Amsterdam into my itinerary next week I think. If it's Dubai, I won't
be able to get there for several months.

Is Amsterdam okay with you?

Thanks,

Sam

Quote:
Dear Mr. Sam,

Thank you for the response, I will need a day to make all neccesary arrangements, including expediting the lawyer to tender the agreement draft, and concluding arrangements for the transfer, once I am through I will call you, are there times of preference when I may call?

Please respond earnestly.

Ms. Joan Andersen.

Note that right now, she's in a real hurry to complete everything, and she needs a day to get things organized.
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Joan,

That number is my cell phone. Call whenever you want. I talked to my
supervisor, and I have good news. One of the mechanics who handles
repair jobs in the Middle East has left the company unexpectedly, and I
volunteered to help with the region. This means that I can probably make
it to Dubai soon after all! What is Dubai like? I've never been there
before. What is Dubai like?

Thanks,

Sam

Quote:
Dear Sam,

Thank you for the response. As much as I would prefer to have this whole business done in Dubai, I need to know that you can be in Dubai in good enough time, because there really are many reasons why we must execute this transfer A.S.A.P, 1. I do not want us to loose the opportunity, 2. The fund is in a depository and the charges for storage accumulate daily, and I have committed my self to be responsible for clearing the accumulated charges of two years, with the understanding though that as soon as the fund arrives Dubai or Amsterdam I will deduct all expence incured, but even at that the earlier we do the transfer the better for me and for us all.

Hence I need to know if you can be in Dubai say in a week or at most two, if not we can do this transaction in Amsterdam.

And as for Dubai, Dubai is majestic, you really can not appreciate the city if you do not visit it, it is a mordern city, and it is the worlds shop, so you can imagine, the splendor and warmth of the city.

Well I will stop here now and await your response, as at now I hope the agreement will be ready tomorrow so we can proceed with signing it.

I await your response most eagerly.

Thank you.

Ms. Joan Andersen.

I don't care where the safari is, as long as I get one. I'm new to scambaiting, and I really want a frickin' safari.
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really pleased with how much I've gotten Joan off of the script. I'm also happy that my emails to her are short, and her responses are long. I am really wasting her time!

Quote:
Dear Joan,

I will be in Amsterdam next Tuesday or Wednesday. I won't be able to
get to Dubai until early April. Let me know what is best for you. Dubai
sounds nice and I would like to visit there, but I will be in Amsterdam
very soon.

Thanks,

Sam

Quote:
Dear Sam,

Thank you for the informayion. I appreciate this so much. Once we successfully bank the fund in Amsterdam, I invite you for a tour of Arabia and the Arabian penisula.

In the meantime, the lawyer Mr. Saber Salama, has been informed as at this morning of the progress we have made and he will be contacting you and I also and transmitting the agreement draft today, I will like to see a situatio where the agreement is signed and endorsed by all parties latest tomorrow.

I will call you later today so we can discuss verbally.

Thank you.

Ms. Joan Andersen.
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Joan,

Can you expedite this? I just found out I will definitely be in
Amsterdam on Tuesday March 22nd. I will be there for the whole day to
do an overhaul on an engine. Send me what I need to sign so that we can
get going.

Once we have this money, I will be quitting my job. Since I will have a
lot of free time, I would like to visit the Arabian peninsula. It sounds
lovely.

How old are you, Joan?

Thanks,

Sam
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic