SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sex, drugs and cow drugs - complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SON OF A BITCH YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE ENGLISH PROPERLY AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM KIDNAPPING. IF YOU ARE THAT DAFT NOT TO SEE THAT YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF, DON'T YOU THINK IT IS HIGH TIME YOU OWN UP TO YOUR STUPIDITIE SO THAT I CAN BETTER ENLIGHTENED YOU PEOPLE OF YOUR FUCK UPS BECAUSE YOU ARE HEADING TO DEAD END. MUMU.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
straitjacket

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, I hope you are going to write something really cold back to him.. Smile Tell him all about cutting off Claire's finger or ear or something, so he can see how much he has angered the kidnappers.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
sucker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only came across this topic today. This is truly an amazing bait. One thing that strikes me about Azeez�s thinking is how his entrenched his stereotypical ideas of different nationalities are. Nigerians aren�t crazy because they only need money. The way he talks to Claire on her last phone call as a dumb American girl and ignoring her �pain�. He has such a superiority complex with her even when Claire�s begging him to listen to her.

00 please don�t call me in the middle of the night � Just hearing your voice will make me soil myself.
Embarassed
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waheed just sent him an empty email with these pics:

DON'T CLICK ON THESE LINKS!!! I MEAN IT!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/mort001/DSCN1020.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/mort001/DSCN1023.jpg

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
unome
Master Baiter

Location: Left a bit, right a bit, geting warmer, left a bit,warmer still, hotter,hotter, colder, left a bit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Bait as gone form Very funny to Very Dark.

I love It bow_down

"and also you can be charged of money smoggling" - Mike

"FOR I PRAY THAT FOR THIS MAN HAVE COST IN MY LIFE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH HIM AND KILL HIM BY ACIDENT AMEN" -Joe

Mortar x2
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what happens if Reprob8 sees those pics. Laughing

straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I don't want to click because my filter has gone to bed, and these are gory, right? Can you say what is in them? Smile

Cheers,
EK
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK: Fingers without a hand and a hand without fingers. Wink

unome
Master Baiter

Location: Left a bit, right a bit, geting warmer, left a bit,warmer still, hotter,hotter, colder, left a bit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: To slow

"and also you can be charged of money smoggling" - Mike

"FOR I PRAY THAT FOR THIS MAN HAVE COST IN MY LIFE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH HIM AND KILL HIM BY ACIDENT AMEN" -Joe

Mortar x2
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez is not convinced:

Quote:
BASTARD SO YOU STILL DO NOT GET IT IN THAT IGNORAMUS BRAIN OF YOURS THAT YOUR GAME IS UP, DO YOU THINK I WILL FALL FOR THIS. FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER FUCKLING MAMA. SON OF A BITCH WAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
BY THE WAY *DELETED* ASS HOLE BASTARD!!! THAT IS NOT CLAIRE'S HAND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE SEEN HER PHOTOS AND THIS HAND IS TOO SMALL TO BE HERS. SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBARG SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and so on)

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you scumbarg son of a bitch! Smile hehe love it!

Perhaps you should finalise the bait by telling him that because of "Poor Attitude" you are never letting claire go - in fact now that 00 and I can call again, we might ring him to let him know if that is ok with you.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez is such a generous guy, he sends poor hungry Waheed a fake WU transfer:
Quote:
I HAVE SEND A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE NAME WAHEED AT GHANA, I NO YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE AN ID CARD ON THAT NAME TOO BAD BECAUSE YOU WILL JOST HAVE TO GO AND MAKE AN ID CARD TO RETRIEVE THIS MONEY. DONT WORRY I AM A BIGER BOY TO THE CALL. I CAN HELP YOUR CONDITION IF YOU DONT MIND.

INFORMATION

SENDER: AZEEZ MUBARU.

RECIEVER: WAHEED.

CONTROL NUMBER: 8853210178.

QUESTION:.WHO ARE YOU .

ANSWER: BASTARD

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE SEND THE PAYMENT OF $2,000 DOLLARS TO HELP YOUR CONDINTION BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HUNGRY GUY. INSTEAD OF ASKING ME TO HELP YOU FOR CHOP MONEY TO SURVIVE, YOU WENT THROUGH THAT OBNOTIOUS KIDNAPPING RACKET WHICH IS USELESS AND DOSEN'T HAVE AN EFFECT. HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO CACH SOMEONE WHEN YOU HAVE NO INTELIGENT AND DUMB. INFACT I AM SORRY FOR YOUR SPLIGHT.

AZEEZ.

He also included a picture but I couldn't open it.

Knowing I can't end it yet, this has been sent from Waheed:
Quote:
I DONT NEED U FLITHY MONEY U KNOW WHY???? I HAVE FUCK CLARI MANY TIMS ADN NOW IT NO FUN 4 ME ANY MORE BUT OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MANY FORGNIERS PAY 2 FUCK HER I HAVE GIVNE HER TO 30 MEN ALL READY AND I WILL BE RICH MAN SOON!!!!!! I WILL NOT KILL HER BUT KEEP HER A PROTSITUE HOW DO U LIKE THAT?????? MAYBE ONE DAY SHE DIE IN SEX BECASUE SOME CUTSOMERS LIKE 2 BEAT HER OOOOOOO!!!!!

Kusetus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great entertainment! What if Roy wakes up after his long delirium and asks how things are going?
scambustergrrl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is better than any soap opera - I'm staying tuned!
gugs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

gugs
gugs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah I forgot, you scumbarg son of a bitch.... Wink
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Di thing wey me eye see, me mouth no fit talk am!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR CALL, I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE OVER HEAD BENT ON THIS OBNOTIOUS RACKET WHICH IS NOT PROFITABLE AND IN FACT TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. SEEING THAT IT IS OBVIOUS YOUR GAME IS UP, YOU NEED TO OWN UP TO YOUR STUPIDITIES SO THAT I CAN ENLIGHTENED YOU BETTER OF YOUR FUCK UPS. IMAGINE CLAIRE OR WHAT EVER HER NAME IS, IS STILL ACTING INSINUATING THAT I PLANED THIS RACKET WITH YOU PEOPLE OL! BOY NA WAY FOR UNA OOOOO!!!!!!. UNA WON TURN TO DIE HARD KIDNAPERS OR WHAT. YOU SAY YOU NO KNOW ROY KICKINGS OK ASK THE GIRL WHO HE BE. BECAUSE HE SAY HE GET ACCESS TO THE GIRL FATHER'S ACCOUNT OK MAKE UNA ASK THE GIRL TO CONTACT HIM AND SEND YOU THE MONEY WAY UNA WANT. YOU SEE THE FUCK UPS IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO START TO EXPLAIN TO YOU PEOPLE. THOSE PICTURES WAY SHE SEND ME AS A WISE GUY I SEE SAY SHE BE OPOIO OR MAY BE NO BE SHE. AFTERALL I KNOW OPOIO ROOM IF I SEE ONE WAY I TELL AM SAY HER ROOM DEY SCANTY.

THE FIRST TIME I CALL CLAIRE SHE DE TALK ABOUT BANK TRANSFER I SAY I NO UNDERSTAND AND SHE SAY I CALLED WRONG NUMBER WAY BE HER FRIEND OWN KNOWING FULLY WELL IT IS HER. SECONDLY SHE TAKE FLIGHT FROM USA WAY HER NAME NO DAY FOR THE PASSENGERS LIST LAND FOR MOROCCO LATER MEET STRANGER AND GO HOME WITH THAT STRANGER WHICH YOU KIDNAPPED HER AND SHE CONTACT ROY WAY NO GET SHISHI TO PAY AND LETTER UNA SAY HE NO PAY HE TELL ME SAY HE GET ACCESS TO MONEY WAY SUPPOSE TO BELONG TO HER AS SHE INHERIT IT FROM HER PAPA HOW COME? ALL OF A SUDDEN ROY DISSAPPEARED FROM THE SCENE THE VERY GUY WAY DEY STRESS ME SAY CLAIRE NA HIM GIRLFRIEND AND HE LOVE HER NO FIT SHOW CONCERN SAY SHE DEY IN DANGER I MEAN WHICH KIND GUY BE THAT? MAKE HE BRING HIS PART AS HE CONFIRM SAY HE GET MONEY HE STOP WRITING ME IN FACT I GIVE AM MY NUMBER MAKE HIM CALLED HE NO FIT CALL OK I ASK AM MAKE HE GIVE ME HIS NUMBER MAKE I CALL AM HE SAY HE LIVE FOR CLAIRE HOUSE SO THE BOY NA WONDERER AND NO GET MOBILE / HOUSE. THEN HE DISSAPPEAR FROM THE SECNE.

HOW MANAGE CLAIRE GET ACCESS TO TELEPHONE? PERSON WAY UNA KIDNAPP ALL OF UNA LEAVE HOUSE ALONE FOR HER I NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF KIDNAPPING BEFORE FOR MY LIFE BECAUSE UNA NO EVEN THINK SHE FIT EXCAPE OR CONTACT SOMEONE TO HELP HER IMPORTANTLY SHE SAY SHE GET PHONEPHOBIA BUT SHE FIT CALL ME WEN DANGER REACH MAY BE HER PHONEPHOBIA JUST DISSAPPEAR. HA! HA! HA! HA !. UNA SAY UNA CUT HER FINGER IN FACT KILL HER AND NOW UNA CALL AND SAY UNA DON TIRE FOR AM MAKE I COME TO GANA TO PICK HER. WHICH I COME TO GHANA BUT UNA REFUSE TO MEET ME I JUST WAN TALK WITH YOU PEOPLE ON A BETTER DEAL WHICH INVOLVE AN ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS GOLD JOB AND NA FOR GHANA THE CLIENT WAN COME PAY THE MONEY. THAT WAS WHY I COME TO GHANA EVEN I ASK FOR YOYR NUMBER IF UNA NO GET CONFIDENCE OR NO FIT BUY GOST LINE HOW UNA WAN DEAL WITH A KIDNAPPERS CLIENT WAY WON PAY BUT SINCE UNA NO TURN UP I CONTACTED MY OTHER GUYS AND FINALIZE THE GOLD DEAL WITH THEM SO I AM AWAITING TO THE CLIENT TO CONFIRM HIS SCHEDULE TO ME SO THAT I WILL MEET AM FOR GHANA MAY BE I FIT CONTACT UNA AGAIN BUT FOR THE TIME BEEING I NO FIT COME TO GHANA AS UNA NO SAY I BE BUSINESS MAN AND I NO GET THAT TIME.

FROM THE ONSET I TROW LEG MAKE UNA KNOW SAY NA NIGER PERSON UNA DE DEAL WITH BUT UNA DE SO DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO REALISED THIS WHICH MAKE ME DE REFEAR TO UNA AS MUMU / AMATURE PEOPLE. THE LEG ARE:- USE TOUCH TO FIND FLIGHT WEN SHE SAY SHE NO FIT GET FLIGHT.

TELLING HER IN MY PREVIOUS RECENT CORRSPONDENCE SAY I BE HALF IVOREAN HALF NIGERIAN. SENDING AM DIFFERENT PICTURES WAY RESEMBLE ME BUT NOT ME WAY SHE TAKE NOTE OF BUT FELL FOR IT. IMPORTANTLY THE DEAL WAY I PROPOSED TO HER WAY SHE MESS UP MY DEAL WITH ONE BUYING COMPANY WAY WAN BUY FROM ONE MANUFACTURER AT LONDON. THIS BUSINESS NO BE DO OR DIE AFFAIR NA LOGICAL RESONING AND ABILITY TO CALCULATE YOUR OPPONENT AND READ THEM FOR BEING ABLE TO PLAY ON THEIR GUALIBILITY TO SCAM THEM. UNA DEY OFF TARGET BECAUSE IF I MAY SUGGEST UNA FIT SIMPLY LOOK FOR REAL PERSON WAY FIT CALL MONEY AND THUS KIDNAPP THEM THIS WAY NA SURE BANKER SAY MONEY GO DRUP NO BE FROM PERSON WAY I NEVER SEE. EVEN IF I LOVE HER I NO DEY THAT STARVE FOR SEX BECAUSE AS UNA KNOW SAY NA FRENCH COUNTRY I DEY THE WOMEN HERE GOT KILL YOU WITH TOTO IF YOU NO TAKE TIME IN FACT YOU FIT FORGET ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU LOOK THE GIRLS HERE SO CLAIRE IS JUST ZANOTHER BUSH MEAT TO ME, SINCE I DEY EUROPE E DON TAY WAY I BANK WHITE GIRTL WHICH WAS WHY I INVITED HER NOTTING MORE BUT SHE HAPPEN TO BE A GUYWOMAN WELL THAT IS GOOD. IF UNA DON TIRE FOR HER SEND HER OVER I CAN ARRANGE BETTER THING FOR HER. HER PUSSEY MEAN NOTING TO ME I AM MOST PARTICULAR ABOUT CHARATER AND INTELEGENCE OF A WOMAN. OK THIS IS THE LOW DOWN. I EXPECT YOUR OWING UP AND LETS BE PALLY FOR THE BETTERMENT NOT ENEMIES BECAUSE I NO FIT BE ENEMY TO MY BROTHERS.

AZEEZ. by the way my guys call me Don Salim here.

EK and OO, I guess you called? Very Happy

EDIT: I need to change my avatar.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kusetus wrote:
What if Roy wakes up after his long delirium

Not yet. Wink

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we didm - sorry haven't had a chance to edit the audio yet, internet issues Sad I am just glad it is staying up right now..

Cheers,
EK
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must have been a great call if it is the reason for his long email. Very Happy

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Audio is up in the forum.. Smile

cheers,
EK
RacerX93
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. You really give me something to aspire to, Mort. This thing has been hilarious! clapping

"My sweetheart,you do not have to worry,i will be very gentle with you and i will not hurt you when we make sweet love,i know it will be your first time and i will count on my experience and i will take you to cloud 7."

"Feel free to ask any question that agitates your mind..."
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SO WHAT DO YOU WNAT??? WHY U KEEP CALLING ME U BROTHER AM NOT U BROHTER!!!! U DONT CARE FOR THE GRIL LIFE FINE I GROW TIERD OFF HER TOO YETSRDAY I DRIVE HER OUTSIDE TOWN AND PUSH HER OUT THE CAR AND LEAF HER TO DIE;AND STOP CALLNIG ME BROTHER U HAVE MOCK ME AND TRY TOO MAKE FOOL OF ME OK??? WHY U TELL ME STORY AND SAY LET NOT BE ENMEIS WHY??? U WNAT 2 WORK TOGETHRE OR WHAT?

I have a feeling Claire might survive and contact him from an internet caf� soon. Wink

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
RELAX MY MAN NO HARD FEELINGS AFTER ALL YOU TOO TRY TO MAKE FOOL OF ME YET YOU PERSISTED WHEN YOU KNOW FULLY WELL THAT MY BOYS SEND AN ANIMALSINE FORMAT TO HER. I WAS SURPRISE YOU CANNOT EVEN TELL THAT NA A GUY YOU DE DEAL WITH. OK IF I NO BE YOUR BROTHER THEN NO PROBLEM BECAUSE I NO NEED BROTHER EVENSELF NA BECAUSE YOU BE NIGERIA I SAY THIS NOTING MORE AFTERALL NO BE MY MAMA BORN YOU.
OL! BOY FORGET ABOUT THE GIRL MATTER BECAUSE I NO SAY UNA STAGE AM BESIDE I LIKE HER VOICE IF I MAY ASK NA JUNKEY SHE BE? IF NOT TELL BETTER FOR HER. I WAN INVITE AM OVER HERE IF SHE FIT MAKE IT DOWN, MAKE SHE CALL ME.

ANY WAY I GET BETTER BUSINESS WAY I NEED TO ARRANGE FOR GHANA, BUT I NEED TO FIT TRUST YOU VERY WELL BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED. IF THE GIRL NA YOUR PARTNER YOU FIT COME WITH AM IF NOT YOU FIT COME ALONE OR BETTER STILL WHEN I COME OVER TO GHANA I CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU. ONE OF MY BOY DEY GHANA NOW AS I DEY TALK BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE GO COME BACK TOMORROW SO I THINK E TOO LATE AS I FOR MAKE HIM GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU FIRST TO SMOOTHENED THE RAPOR BECAUSE I KNOW SAY UNA STILL DEY FEAR MAKE I NO ARRANGE YOU PEOPLE UP WITH A K. HA! HA!! HA!!!

WELL I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

He didn't quite get it that Waheed dumped Claire - pun intended. I also can't understand everything he writes, so I'll ask OO about it before I write back. I think this could be the beginning of a productive cooperation between Waheed and Azeez. Very Happy

Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mort....As the new kid on the block, I can only shake my head in amazment and say
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic