SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sex, drugs and cow drugs - complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is definately some classic material!

But, if I might make a suggestion (you don't have to take it if you don't want to....). Maybe, and this is kinda evil, you could have the kidnapper turn rapist - You never know, maybe it'll break Azeez's heart all over again Wink.

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
straitjacket

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a challenge, Mort? Smile I am ready, you know. I shall make it so. My first husband bait has gone on a month longer than originally planned, and it is time to show it to the world. Smile

Cheers,
EK
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in Roy's inbox:
Quote:
Look Boy,

I am wondering what you are doing at Claire's home so you mean you have no Mobile number of your own, This is quite strange because every tom dic and harry has a cell phone here in Africa and you being at America a developed country cannot be able to get yourself a cellphone. Well we will get back to this matter latter. I have been trying that number for the past hours now even past months since Claire gave it to me without success, so you better call me immediately on +225*******.

Futhermore, have you send the money as i am awaiting the receiving information from you. You will find below message from those scumbargs to me. So you had better act fast for Claire's safety because i need to be at Ghana failingly tomorrow.

Azeez.

Waheed got this:
Quote:
Waheed,

My friend Relax yourself. I will be at Ghana on the 3nd so what is the big deal. Mind you if anything happen to her you will be sorry for yourself you know that i will see her first before i give you the money takenote. If you do not want me to skin you alive just touch her. If Kidnapping was a good business i do not think you will be pressing hard for cash like this. Do you think it is easy to get that kind of money currency you requested for? or i plant dollar money in my back yard to pluck and bring to you? don't you know that this is foreign currency here and need to be arranged on CFA and then changed to dollars currency. Can't you calculation this? as an African you should know better. Beside i am only awaiting to receive the Balance from The USA so keep cool beside i hope you are feeding Claire well. Do not forget i am awarte of her stature so if she reduce weight then you shall be heald responsible. and NO PAYMENT AT ALL take note to take good care of her while i arrive on the 3rd. do not worry afterall the money i am about to brign to you is ok to cover her feeding expenses don't you think so. I am still expecting her call to know if she is ok and alive or i will assume she is dead and take the decision to start hunting you people like jack rabbits. I give you till tomorrow the 2nd if i do not hear from her them i will have to call of this deal with you.

Azeez.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EK and OO called the scumbag and scared him. It's great audio, check it out here: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=291827

Meeting is now set for Thursday.

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waheed added a bit more pressure:

Quote:
LISTEN BOI I DID NOT WANT TO SCARE THE GIRL SO I WIRTE YOU EMAIL TO TELL YOU: IF YOU DONT COME AM GOING TO KILL HER AND I AM NOT KIDDIGN!!! I WILL BE SO GENORUS AND LET U CHOOS WHICH WAY THE KNIFE OR TEH GUN OR MAYBE U HAVE BETTRE IDEA???? DONT TRY TO FOOL ME!!!!!1!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Roy:
Quote:
Look Boy,

You better hurry up and forward the money to me because those scumbargs are growing impatience below is their message to me today.

Azeez.

To Waheed:
Quote:
Look Waheed,

I think you are very stupid to write me this message because it dosen't make any sence, i agreed to comply with you so you think if you kill her the money will drop ok kill her then. I do not give a dam if you are kidding or not, you are about to make me do something negative to the entire consept which we agreed to. I told you i will be at Ghana on the 3rd so what is the big deal. Like i say and wish to reiterate that if any thing happen to her at all you will never get a dime from me this i assure you. You can consider yourself a living corps.

Azeez.

Quote:
DONT THREATEN ME BOI OK.U TOLD ME U WOULD BE THERE YESTRDAY BUT YOU WERE NOT. I JUST WANT TO MAK SURE U DONT LIE TO ME AGIAN.TELL ME WHAT CLOTHES U WILL WEAR SO I WILL REGNCOCIZE U.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the bait is finished. Sad Fncking scumbag.

Quote:
Look Wheeeeed or what ever you call your self. You should be stupid to address me as boi, i am old enough to be your father, You people do not even have respect for your father age, i am not only going to treatened you but have you eliminated because you breached our agreement, i told you not to touch her but you did it just to ginger me up in paying you now i am really mad and anger so i am not going to come over to Ghana any more there is a change of schedule so you will have to bring Claire over here in Ivory Coast and we do the exchange but if i see any thing wrong with her in any way consider yourself to be a living corps. you can call me when you get over here any time with her.

Azeez.

straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, let double-o and I give him a call tomorrow.. do nothing till you hear from us.. Smile heh

Cheers,
EK
avalon29

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad arghhh.... this was such an entertaining bait... can�t believe this is over now... what will you do now? let waheed tell to him that he killed claire? i don�t understand azeez reaction, i think he has real feelings for claire, so why he stops his involvement just because of an aggressive email? or another call with more tourture-scenes?

has anyone any idea to get this story going on? its like a daily soap for me, love, sex and crime...
avalon29

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK

great!!! our postings crossed, please do everything possible to get him back on track Smile
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Azeez is just too lazy. I don't think he really cares about Claire. He didn't tell her to come over to Ivory Coast because he loved her. His reasons might have been more dire. Confused

I also experienced that lads tend to step way over the line in situations like that. I had a bait where I played a mafia boss and the lad was constantly acting in a way that would have gotten him some comfy concrete shoes IRL. Lads just need to be overly self-confident.

I guess EK and OO will sort it out. If someone can save this bait, it's them. Wink

And even if it doesn't work out: I intend to bait him all over again with a different character. I won't let the scumbag slip away so easily. Evil or Very Mad

avalon29

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mort wrote:
....I don't think he really cares about Claire. He didn't tell her to come over to Ivory Coast because he loved her. His reasons might have been more dire. Confused....

oh ok.... i was wondering why he rejected more nude pics from claire (i would not Wink) or in general more "come on make me hot / talk dirty to me baby - emails" (my english is not so good, hope it�s clear what i mean). i don�t know if he is a handsome guy in the eyes of an african women, i guess maybe only average, and he seems to live alone in an apartment. �

so i thought he is anxious in a way like "i do not deserve such an attractive girl like claire, but if she likes me, thats best what ever could happen in my life...", and this is why he acts more shy. if he would think "i wanna f*ck her and rip her off", he would have been acted more straight to this "i love you come over to me i want to marry you... thing".

but ok, maybe i simply forget that these guys live in a completly different culture, and thats a total misinterpretation from me...

fun anyway... Very Happy
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the saga isn't dead yet. Azeez sent this to Waheed:

Quote:
Waheed,

I am sorry for the delay Roy that stupid guy tha claim he Love claire was unable to meet up with coming down with the balance money to complete what is with me. However i have mannage now to aise the sum of $70,000.00 ( seventy thousand dollars) with me hope you can make do with this and release clair to me, this is all i have to offer. Meanwhile in other not to waste your time i left Abidjan this morning and now i am at cape cost where i am writing this message from a cyber cafe, i will be in Accra within three hours, if i get to Accra i will like to call you so that you meet me at the spcified Hotel, i shall be wearing a dark blue Armani suit with a fish pund cream shoe. Furnish me immediately you phone number. I shall check my mails again at Accra to get this number so that i canl call you before proceeding to the hotel.

Azeez.

And then that:

Quote:
Look Waheed or what ever you call your self, i hope you got my last message so why didn't any of you turn up at the Hotel? beside i requested for your tel so that i can call you people so now what is happening or have you done away with her then? if so you can as well tell me so that i can move to plan B which is the big hunting of Jack rabbits which you will be. I expect better from you people so step up as i haven't got all the time in the world to be hanging arround Ghana. I shall be wearing a white Chriostain Dior long sleeve shirt and a black Levis Jeans with a white Versace shoe. I hope you got this so meet me at the Hotel immediately. Remember i shall see her first before paying the doe.

Azeez.

It appears he didn't have the money for a second Versace shoe because he had to pay the ransom.

Can I hear a phone ringing? Very Happy

straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bad news, Mort, is that he has left his mobile phone at home. We tried to call him today and got some little kid who was saying Azeez had gone to Ghana.

So, I would suggest all negotiations need to be via email! Smile Or, advise Azeez to give a telephone no he can be reached at, and Waheed will call him tomorrow to arrange the release

Cheers,
EK
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, EK. Will do.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U STUPID WEEK BOI DONT THERTEN ME AGIAN I ALREADY HAD KNIFE BY CLARI THRAOT IF U MOCK ME AGIAN I KIL HER OOOOOOO!!!! U R SUCH STUPID BOI WHY U DONT TAKE U POHNE WIT U????? GIVE ME U NEW NUMBER SO I CAN CAL U I AM NOT SO STUPID TO GIVE MY NUBMER AND U SEMT ME POLICE!!!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to Roy:

Quote:
Roy Kiki,

Why haven't you contacted me since? you can contact me immediately you receive this message forget about coming down or sending the money, i want to let you know that i have arranged to settler those scumbargs on my own. I am now convinced that you never loved Claire , all those camoflage of yours was just a stage. Be infortmed that i am presently at Ghana the kidnappers location but the problem is i cannot get in contact with them i wrote them yesterday requesting for their tel number so that i can call them to notify them but they did not responde in fact i cannot be moving arround with such huge funds so if you can contact them do that immediately to tell them to write me email which is only the communication available for me since i am no longer in my country as such i have no telephone. I expect your actions beside Ghana isn't all that bad i am having a cool time with some of the lovely black chicks around, i hope this will be kept from Claire. To be frank i over slept today, i just got up to check my mails to see if those scumbargs have responded but to no avail. Beside Claire called me to tell me she is Ok but i doubt this because i treatened those guys that if any thing, even just a small scratch on her they will not get a dime from me so i believe that they staged Claire to call me to say she is ok it will be when i see her that i can be rest assured and pay them. this is update you.

Azeez.

What does Kiki mean? Rolling Eyes

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wheeeeeeed!!! I now know that you are very stupid and senceless, you lack manners, may be you had a bad parental up bringing, or probably you were abused / molested when you were a child because i can tell you brain normally touch, or you have no brain at all just tissue there. Why should i travel with my Phone when Ivory Coast is different from Ghana oh!! you think they are thesame country you are an Idiot / a moron not to know the different is communication system as regards to diferent country diling number code. Do you think i have time to set you up with police? I gave you possibilities to either giving me your phone or show yourself up at the hotel which you specified but you never turned up so i see you are afraid then, You want big money but you do not want to take the crucial risk. ha!!! ha!!! ha!!! i wonder what kind of kidnapper you are.

Ok lets cut the crap. Now that i am in Ghana, You tell me what to do so that we can meet and get this over with, i ain't got time for you stupidity . mind you i cannot be hanging arround with this huge money all the time here in Ghana because you should know it is not safe also i need to see Claire before giving you the doe take note.

Azeez.

What a moron! I think I'll end this soon. Confused

straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, if he can't provide a number, we can't call him. Maybe you can advise him to meet Waheed in the foyer of the hotel between 2-4 (tomorrow would be better, another night away) and if Waheed smell anything sus, he will disappear and kill claire? Smile

Cheers,
EK
gugs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should find out where the dangerous part of Accra is and send him over there. Perhaps he will be pick-pocked by someone there Twisted Evil
At home I have the lonely planet Afrika on a shoestring: normally they list the places where not to go...
Can you wait till then (couple of hours)
Gugs
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ALL THE TIME I TERAT CLAIR REALLY WELL BUT WHEN I READ U LETTER AND HOW U MOCK ME SHE HAVE TO SUFER!!!!! I FEEL THE BLOD IN MY PENNIS RISE AND WANT TO FUCK HER WHAT A SRUPRISE SHE STILL UNTOUCH AND SHE SCREEM IN PAIN OOOOOOOO THE JOY!!!!!!1!! U STUPID WEEK BOI SEE WAT U HAVE DONE I SHOW HER U EMAIL AND TELL HER IT ALL U FAULT;THEN I FUCK HER WITH KNIFE BY HER THRAOT O BOI SHE SO TIGHT MAKE MY PENNIS JUMP WITH PLASRUE.IF U STILL WANT TO HAVE WHAT IS LEFT OF HER U COME TO THE HOTEL LOBBY AS I TLD U DAY AFTER TO MORROW MARCH 11 U WILL WAIT THER FROM 6 AM TO 10 AM I WILL SEMT MY FRIEND AND IF HE SEE SOME THNIG SUSPIUCOS I KILL THE GILR.I NOTHNIG SUPSICIOUS I COME MYSELF AND BRIGN CLARI FOR U TO SEE.THIS IS U LAST CHANG IF U FUCK IT UP U WILL BE SORRY!!!!1!!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gugs: Sorry, too late. Maybe we'll get another chance. Let's wait for his next email. Wink

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he upset?

Quote:
look Motherfucker,

I have never encounter such an idiotic bastard kidnapper like you, I ask you to meet me at the hotel you specified so that i get what i want and give you what you want very simple, Importantly not to touch her at all so i see you are that stupid to go against my terms and bold enough to tell me you do touch her, You specified this hotel not me so why the unecessary delay? I ain't got time for this stupid mickey mounce game of yours, WAHEEEED!!!! I tell you to your face to go fuck your dead mother pussey because i do not give a shit if you are afraid of the cops or not, beside i taught you say Ghana was you territory so why the fear. When you are ready to adhear to my terms then we can get the exchange over with. I am off to my country. You can contact me whenever there is little sence in your moron brain of yours. Mark my word i shall surely hunt you down like jack rabbits which you really are when ever i deem fit, i shall take you people on aware. you will hear a knock on your door and then you shall surely know that you are a living corps.

Azeez.

Another one.
Quote:
look Asshole Waheeeed!!!!,

I see i am wasting my time with idiotic morons like you, I wonder what made me to trust you people to keep to your bargain an way, I should have stick to the United State Policy of no negotiation with Stupid terrorist / kidnappers asshole like you. Look If i do not hear from Claire within one week i get to my country know that i will be making the arrangement to hunt you dead, rest assure that my contacts at the CIA will get in touch with the highest level personel at Ghana to make sure you are apprehended rest assured that gettig you will be very simple. BASTARD!!!!

Azeez.

I so want to tell him Claire is dead but that would end the bait and I want to have some more fun with this asshole now that he's in the right mood:

Quote:
U STUPID BOI WHY U GO OFF 2 UR STINKNIG CONTRY? U R SO STUPID REALLY U WANT HER BACK OR NOT? MAYBE IT BETTER THIS WAY I KEEP CLARI I LIKE THE WAY SHE SCREEM IN PIAN WHEN I STICK MY PENNIS IN SITE OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I HAVE NOW MAKE LOVE 2 HER MANY TIME AND I HAVE ALL MY BROTHRE COME OVER TO SHARE TEH FUN!!! I WIL CUNTINEU TIS EVERY DAY FOR ONE WEEK AND ALSO CUT OFF CLARI TOW OR FIGNER MAYBE SHE SCREEM EVEN LOUDER IT GET MY PENNIS SO HARD ADN STIFF OOOOO!!!!!1! IF U COME TO UR SENCE WIRTE ME EMAIL AND APOLOGZIE AND ALSO BEG FOR ME NOT TO HURT THE GRIL;IF U DO I WILL MEET WIT U IN GHANA AND EXCHENGE BUT IF NOT SHE WIL EXRIENCE PIANFULL DEAD IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!

straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant writing, Mort. Wink

Can you email him a picture of her cut off finger if he doesn't cooperate?? Smile

Cheers,
EK
gugs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this pic:
http://www.filthythemovie.com/images/dana_fingercut1.jpg Evil or Very Mad

I looked on the lonely planet for dangerous places in Accra, but Accra seems a quite secure city for tourists. It's a pity... Wink

Cool job...never ending story...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic