SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Holy Church O. T. Quest For The Holy Grail & Precious

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an "autobaiter" (ok, it's a vacation reply Wink ), directing those in need to the church. I do not save any original scams, so here's the beginning:

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
good afternoon to you and members of your church.i know that this will come as a surprise to you,but i just want to let you know that i am african who is interested in being a member of your church.i am the head of a charity organisation that takes care of little children who are mainly orphans and children of poor parents who cannot send them to school or for some vocational training and we need funds.i saw your address while in a cyber cafe a few days ago and copied it down.i can assure you that the parents of these children that are being helped will be willing to become members of your holy church when persuaded.i am osazuwa precious tati and i will be awaiting your response as soon as possible.i will be able to spread your gospel effectively throughout the west african sub regionnif given the chance.
yours sincerely,
osazuwa precious.
NB:PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU STILL NEED MEMBERS IN NIGERIA AND WEST AFRICA.

He receives the usual forms with the instructions:

Quote:
Dear brother Osazuwa,

praise the LORD that he Guided you to The Holy Church Of The Quest For The Holy Grail!

We always seeking new members and fund those who are in need.

Please find enclosed a membership application and a application for donation.

Please fill both and sent them back to me to become a member.

Please note:

The applications must be printed and scanned in color
The applications must be scanned at a resolution of at least 1024 pixels in width

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

http://grailchurch.biz.ly/

Quote:
Dear bishop arthur,
i thank you replying me promptly.i have seen you forms and i will fill them out later today.
amongst other things that i will like to know is your programme schedules,books,activities and every other thing that has to do with your church i.e. branches and places of worship.i want the full dose on everything.the orphanage would need at least $7,000 and this cash should be sent down to me with the amount broken down into bits 7 of $1,000 each.
i would also want to see proofs that the funds will be sent down to us when i send down the completed forms.reply me as soon as possible and i will send them down by,at most,wednesday next week if i am convinced that i will get the money thursday next week. (I have a strange feeling that it will take longer than thursday next week!)
please reply me as soon as possible with proofs and i will send what ever you ask me to send by wednesday next week.
thanks,
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:
Dear brother Osazuwa,

thank you for your mail.

As soon we received the filled forms we will decide if we accept you as a member and if yes, the comittee of the elders will decide on your application for donation.

Before we receive the filled forms we cannot do anything or disclose any information about the church as these informations are for members only.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
i thank you for your response but when i was filling the forms i noticed that there is a space where i am supposed to affix a photograph of me holding the grail and i do not have the grail (Too bad!) so what i am i supposed to do.send the grail to me soon Very Happy so i can take the photograph and add it to the form.i also noticed that there is a space where i am supposed to indicate the number of grails and goats that i have.enlighten me on these points.i expect your reply as soon as possible.the person whom introduced your church to me said that he was offerd $1000 as bonus for signing up.you have not even mentioned this in your letter.i need to know how true this is because i have two friends with me in the cybercafe and i have been able to convince them to join your church because i am a community leader of some sort.if i am granted some incentives i can bring a lot of followers into your fold here in nigeria. thanks for your mail once again

Quote:
Dear brother Osazuwa,

as for the Grail in the photograph: If you do not have a Grail, you can use somethign similar like a cup or a galss. In that case it is the spirit that counts.

If you do not own any grails or goats, just state "none", these questions are for statistics only.

As stated on our webpage, every new member receives $1,000 immediately after the membership application has been received and approved.

--
Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
i am writing you this mail this evening to tell you that i have not sent the form withthe picture attached like i promised because the form is difficult to print with colours because most of the business centres here have black and white printers and the ones with coloured printers are saying that they have colour printers that have just 2 colours Shocked .please advice me on what to do these forms because i want to fill them as soon as possible and send them over.if you would allow me to print them out in black and white,fill them,attach my photo and send them over.then when they get to you you can then fill the original form for me and attach my photograph.if you have better suggestions on how i am to go about the filling of the form easily please,bishop,i would be very glad if you can tell me.there is also the problem of the size of these forms.they are larger than the conventional A4 size and there is no way they can be reduced according to your specification. Question please help me with these problems as i am eager to be part of something at long last. Very Happy
thanks,
osazuwa precious tati.
nb:please reply me as soon as possible because the people i have been able to convince to join me are still waiting to see how mine will go.i have 5 people waiting now to sign up.

Just give me my trophies, dammit!

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

if there is no other possibility, please send the forms in black and white.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:
Dear bishop arthur,
how are you today?i just want to let you know that i am sending the application forms of me and my friends that i promised you.

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

is it possible that you forgot to attch the forms? The mail is all I got?

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
it is not as if i forgot to attach the forms,it is just that as the server was too slow and as such the attachment process was made impossible.i will try to send them as soon as possible.

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the trophies come:

Quote:
i will try to send the donation application and the other membership application forms tomorrow.there is a problem with the business centre i am working from.
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
good evening to you,i hope you got the form i sent to you yesterday?.i could not send the others because of the fact that yahoo seems too slow.i have just opened an excite email address now with the same name and i will be using it to send you the other forms.i just hope that after going through all this trouble that my applications and that of the other people i have been able to bring will be accepted.please let me know if they are accepted and send the cash if i am accepted through western union money transfer,moneygram or cashmo.they are the only payment services that i can receive money from easily here in nigeria.i will be expecting your mail as soon as possible.please read through my donations application and help me see that it is approved because these children really need those things i talked about.
thanks,
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:

dear bishop arthur,
good evening to you,i hope you got the form i sent to you yesterday?.i could not send the others because of the fact that yahoo seems too slow.i have just opened an excite email address now with the same name and i will be using it to send you the other forms.i just hope that after going through all this trouble that my applications and that of the other people i have been able to bring will be accepted.please let me know if they are accepted and send the cash if i am accepted through western union money transfer,moneygram or cashmo.they are the only payment services that i can receive money from easily here in nigeria.i will be expecting your mail as soon as possible.please read through my donations application and help me see that it is approved because these children really need those things i talked about.
thanks,
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:
DEAR BISHOP ARTHUR,
I DO HOPE I AND THE PEOPLE I HAVE BROUGHT WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO WORK EFFECTIVELY FOR THE CHURCH.THANKS.
OSAZUWA PRECIOUS TATI.

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

thank you very much for your efforts, I see a great future for the Holy Church Of The Quest For The Holy Grail in your country.

Unformtunately, the committee of the elders has rejected the application as they were not presented in full color. Please print the applications in full color and then fill them.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Unbelievable! This guy has told all his friends about the $,1000 !!! I bet he will be beaten up when they realize there is no money...

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
how are today?.i must say that i am really dissapointed with the refusal of my form and that of other would be members whom i had to convince to become members and had to single handedly spend some amount of money to be able to print those forms in the colours that they were in,fill them out and then pay for the photographs that were taken.these things i did because i thought we had something going here and with the zeal of a faithful follower who is ready to do this till the end.i commenced to print out those forms because of the last message i got from you which goes thus:

Dear brother Tati,

if there is no other possibility, please send the forms in black and
white.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

dear bishop arthur,like i said before you sent me the mail above,most of the business centres will not be able to print those forms in full colour.this is Benin city in nigeria and not overseas.i was in lagos state today and i ventured to ask in a business centre how much it will take them to print out a form of that size and colour and i was told that each form will be printed for 900 naira each.now two of my forms will cost me 1800naira while the forms of these other people will cost me an additional 4500 naira totalling 6300 naira.i do not have an amount like this to spend on something that i am not even sure anything will come out of;because if the time and money that i have spent these few days were even considered,then the committee of elders will have given me and the few people i have been able to bring for now a chance.ther are a lot of people still on the line waiting to join.just think about it bishop;if i could convince these set of people with little or no teachings or reading materials on the church just think what will happen when i happen to become a full member.i have always wanted to become a recognised member of something and in the quest for the holy grail i have found a perfect opportunity to be what i have always wanted to be.i am making this promise here today that if given the chance i will take the church for the quest of the holy grail to the highest level it can get in the west african sub region.show this mail to the committee of elders and let them decide if i am still worthy of being a member.like you said before,it is the spirit that matters and so the idea that the forms are not in full colour does not matter or make a difference,at least it is your form printed out in the colour available.
Bishop,on the other hand,you could send me the money that i am supposed to collect on my application to become a member and when i see that there is some amount of money waiting to be collected by me,i can then borrow some funds if i have to orocess these forms and then send them back to you within three days.
i am in low spirits this evening because i have been in high spirits all day and i was really hoping that my forms will be accepted.i have to go now please reply me with the possible solutions you have for the situation,
till then,stay well,
osazuwa precious tati.

Oooops, looks like I should remember what I sent him Wink But who cares? The elders rejected the forms not me! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Brother Tati,

I will talk to the comittee again and let you know what they say!

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

good news: The elders have accepted the applications. But you will have to resend tha application of gabriel, as it was corrupted during transfer.

Once we received the form we will send eacho of you $1,000 welcome bonus.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:

Dear bishop arthur,
how are you today?i thank you for having being able to finally convince the elders to accept our application forms.here are the forms of gabriel and a new convert whose form i was able to print out today.there are some 13 others whose forms i have not been able to print due to the fact that i do not have enough funds to print them for now.please every new members application bonus should be sent through their respective names through western union money transfer or money gram because these are the only means that i and these other new members can receive our money here in benin city,nigeria.payments should please be made out as follows:
NAME OF NEW MEMBER:
all documents relating to the payments and tracking numbers for the payments of the $1,000 accruing to all new members should be scanned and sent down so as to enable us all collect the money easily individually.
thank you once again and do please reply me as soon as possible.
brother osazuwa precious tati.

NB:PLEASE I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU COULD HELP ME SEE TO IT THAT I DO GET THE DONATION I APPLIED FOR,NOW THAT I AM A FULL MEMBER OF THE HOLY CHURCH.I WOULD ALSO WANT MORE MATERIALS AND BOOKS ON THE HOLY CHURCH AND THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY GRAIL TO BE SENT TO MY ADDRESS ON MY FORM SO THAT I COULD READ THEM AND EDUCATE MORE PEOPLE ABOUT THE HOLY CHURCH.LASTLY,HOW DO I MEET FATHER USMAN BELLO AND WHERE IS THE HEADQUARTERS LOCATED IN LAGOS SO I CAN GO FOR WORSHIP WHENEVER I AM IN LAGOS?.

And another one:

Quote:
dera bishop,
how are you today?.i just want to thank you for having seen to it that me and the people i have been able to bring to the holy church have been accepted and to ask if you got those forms i sent to you yesterday?.i do hope to hear from you soonest about the points i raised yesterday because some of the people i have been able to convince are travelling to the northern part of nigeria to go resume their schooling for the schools' sessions have just begun.i would be expecting your mail soonest because i do not have enough money to print out their forms for now.
thank you once again.
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:
Dear brother Precious,

I am happy to tell you that the money has been sent to you. To save money on transfer fees, we sent you $15,000 by XXXXX:

$7,000 are for your application for donation,
$1,000 are your welcome bonus,
$5,000 are for the other members, please distribute the money among them.

The remaining $2,000 are in advance for the next two members you will send us.

The transfer number is 1221785487 , you can check online at http://XXXXXX

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Ok, everything ist fine... But wait!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Tati,

Bishop Arthur of The Holy Church Of The Quest For The Holy Grail has sent you $1,000 by XXX with tracking number 1221785487.

After the bombings of 9/11 we are requested to check every customer name against the terrorist watch list of the USVSS. Unfortunately, the name "Tati" is on this list, as a resident of China. We are absolutely
sure that you are not involved in any terrorist activities but we have to ask you you to complete the attached security form to receive your money.

You can view the status of the transfer at http://XXX/

Best regards,
XXX customer service

On the XXX webiste, it looks like the money was sent to the country Benin, not Benin City, Nigeria Very Happy

Quote:

dear bishop Arthur,
how are you today?i want to thank you for the bonuses that have been paid for me and the other new members;we are grateful.i want to thank you also for the donation of $7,000 that was paid to the orphanage,the children and i will really appreciate it.i thank you and i want to let you know that i will not disappoint you or my church.i want to specifically state here that i am at the service of the church anytime anyday.just say the word and iwill do what is expected of me.
bishop arthur,i have been asked by XXX services to fill out a security form and this i will fill out soon and send to them.there is a little problem that i noticed on the tracking page of the payment that can be corrected easily now.the problem is that there are no agent locations in benin city where i live with the other new members and i noticed that you sent the money to benin.Benin is a republic of its own(a country) in west africa just like Nigeria(my country)where benin city is located in a state called Edo state.
dear bishop arthur,what i and the other members would want you to do for us now is to send the money to
Benin City,a city in Edo state, Nigeria.
XXX has just three agent locations in Nigeria.if there is no way that the money can be sent to our city then you can send it to any of the other agent locations within the country since i am the only one to travel down to collect the money.please do this as soon as possible and let me know when you have done it because i am about filling the security form sent by XXX and i do not want a situation where something else will now hold us back at the end of the day.
i want to say thank you bishop arthur once again for all you have done for me,the new members and the orphanage.
stay blessed,
osazuwa precious tati.

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

I am sorry when I have mixed up the locations. I talked to XXX today, it is no problem to change the city to Benin City, Nigeria. Currently the payment is set in hold until they receive they sent you, but as soon as they receive the filled form, I can chenge the destination.

--
Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is his last name seriously "Precious"? Maybe he needs to hold a sign saying "Filthy Hobbitses" or he can go on a safari to... The Precious Moments Chapel!*

WARNING! Diabetics should not visit the above website for any reason! Severe sugar imbalance will result!!!

*Personally, I find bathing-lady less disturbing.

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

dear bishop,
how are you today?i just want to thank you again and bring to your knowledge some things that are bothering me and the other new members of the church.we want to know where we will be holding our meetings and what we are to discuss during such meetings.there is something bothering us also.we want to have books and journals on our new church so as to keep us informed.there is also the problem of receivibg the funds that you transfered to us.the sum is too large to be collected at a go by an individua here in nigeria;that is it is illegal to collect any amount that is larger than $5000 at once by somebody.you will have to help us sendthe money in three places of 5000 each so that we can easily collect the money.pertaining to the form that was sent to us by XXX we are going to fill it but it has 26 pages made up of colour and i cannot find the anmount to use in printing the forms out.i would be happy if you could please send mr eghosa richard nagudia his $1000 through western union so that he can collect the amount and we will be able then to print those other forms sent by XXX.we will be expecting the payment page as soon as possible so that we can collect the amount quickly,.i am very sorry for any inconvinience that this may cause;remember i told you that we do not have any fund at hand now.please use western union or money gram this time around in sending his money because that would be easier for him to collect here in benin city.

Blah Blah Blah Blah ... Blah!

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

I am sorry you cannot collect the money from XXX.

As I already told, the money is frozen until they receive the filled form they sent you. Then they release the money and I can recall it to send it by Western Union or MoneyGram as you suggested. So please fill this form and send it to them.

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
i thank you once again for what you said;i will look for funds to print the form and send them,but that will be on monday because i have to take photographs of my house and myself.i will be very grateful if you could tell XXX that i cannot send all they require before saturday,5th march 2005;i will send everything they want give or take in a week from today.
bishop,you never even mentioned anything about how we are supposed to worship and how we are supposed to meet.we are now members of the church and as such we need to know how to identify with the body.i will be expecting your mail on these points as soon as possible.
thank you bishop,

WTF? And I thought all he wanted was the money...

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

I told XXX that you will need about a week to complete the form. They said this is not a problem, the money just keeps frozen until they receive the filled form.

I already sent you all material you asked for (books, DVDs, leaflets) about our church by DHL. I don't know how long it takes to ship it to Nigeria. I will ask them on Monday.

Another question: As our community is growing in Nigeria thanks to your efforts, I think we should establish a church in Benin City. Can you have a look around and suggest some suitable places of about 25,000 sq ft. to build a small church and perhaps a school?

Remain blessed,
Bishop Arthur
The Holy Church Of The
Quest For The Holy Grail

Quote:

Dear bishop arthur,
how are you today?i thank you for all that you have been doing on our behalf as per the money transfer.i also want to thank you for the books and the other materials you said you have sent down through DHL;i do expect to receive them soon.
dear bishop arthur, pertaining to what you said about getting a land where the holy church can be built here in benin city,i will contact estate surveyors and valuers during the week when i am less busy so as to get the price of such a piece of land.i will let you know when i have i do contact them.
i have been out all day trying to convert people to the holy church and i was able to convince eight members of the campus community close to my house.this i was able to do because is normally my day of duty being saturday.
i will contact like i said before next week when the prices of such a piece of land has been confirmed.i would so much love it if the holy church could build one for us here in benin city because that is what is really holding me back now when trying to convert new members and i am asked where is our church situated here in benin city?
thanks bishop arthur,

Quote:
dear sir/madam,
i received your mail last week.i just want to let you know that i will fill out the forms and send them back to you during the week,please be patient with me.the form is voluminous and i have to take those pictures you asked for.thank you.

Quote:
dear customer services,
these are the completed forms that you sent to me.i will have to send them page by page and they will come in batches of 5 each.the money being transfered is meant for the new members of the grail church who are entitled to $1,000 each on joining the church.i just became a member too.the other $7,000 is a donation towards funding an orphanage where i work here in benin city,edo state,nigeria.if there is anything you would want to know please feel free to call at any time.thank you.

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go:

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally a little time to update this:

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,
i have sent the completed forms to XXX. i still havenot received those materials from DHL.
brother osazuwa precious.

At this point, some noob gained access to his email account, because I did not edit out the password on the above forms. (Me stupid!)

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you today?.bishop i do not understand what is happening.some strange happenings have occurred in the last three days and i really do not know what to make out of them.

at first,i was denied access into my box after i had sent the scanned copies of those forms to XXX services.i had to report to excite services to get a new password for my box.that i just got this morning and that is the reason why i am able to write to you from this box now.

secondly,you have refused to reply my mail all this while even after telling you that i have scanned those forms and sent them to XXX as you asked.i need to know what is happening because the new members who became members through me and whose membership bonuses you sent through me are becoming agitated over the whole issue.i,on my own part,am getting worried also.i really do not know what to think about the whole affair.you promised to send the funds through western union money transfer or through moneygram after withdrawing the funds from XXX after i have filled their security form;but i have sent those forms for the past two days now and still have not heard anything from you.i really need to know what is going on.

bishop,what would really please me now as a member of the holy church is that you should go to XXX and withdraw those funds and take them to the nearest money gram or western union money transfer office and send them down to us with the name of every new member attached to his bonus.then send the remaining amount to me splitting the total sum in three ways.i am very sorry for any inconvinience that this might cause you but i believe this is the way things are supposed to be done especially if you consider all the effort and time that i have put into the service of the church.the children whom i have promised that my church will pay for the the acquisition of their trade tools and their school fees are still looking up to me and my church expectantly and i do not want to dissapoint them.

dear bishop arthur,there is still the issue of those materials you said you sent through DHL;i still do not have them and i have been to the nearest DHL office to ask and i have been told that it takes at most 7 DAYS for any delivery to be made.they also asked me for a tracking number because they have a tracking system that helps you locate the exact point where your goods are any where in the world.

i need that tracking number and i also need you to scan and send me the documents that were used in the transfer of the mentioned funds as soon as possible.there is nothing holding us back now apart from these things i have mentioned.i would have sent you the new members forms but i there is no money to print the forms and process them.please reply me as soon as possible on these points.thank you.

NB:I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT THE QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND VALUERS ABOUT THE LAND WHERE THE CHURCH WILL BE BUILT HERE IN BENIN CITY.I WILL DO THAT WHEN I AM OFF DUTY ON SARTURDAY.

Quote:
customer services,

i was asked to fill your secxurity forms and send them back to you.this i did some 2 days back only for me not to be able to access my box ever since after sending you my password.i really need to know what is happening because you have not replied me since.please tell me what is happening so i can know the next step to take.thank you.

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you this evening?.i am writing you this mail to let you know that i am still waiting for your reply concerning those things i talked about this morning.this is my number;just in case you want to call me-+234-802-7012-098.i will be expecting your call today and i do hope that you will send me yours so that we can discuss issues that affect the growth of the holy church right here in nigeria.i will be expecting your mail as soon as possible.

remain blessed,

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

I am not sure what you are talking about. We have sent you the money by XXX as you could easily track online. The security forms are not our idea or demand, they are required by law. I don't think that XXX has anything to do with your email problems we are working with them for many years now.

I just called XXX and they told me that the forms have been approved and your money is ready for pickup in Nigeria now

Regarding the DHL package I will check on Monday with DHL what has happened.

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you today?i want to tell you that yesterday was something else as i was able to get 12 new interested members.it was simply wonderful.you know how students will always be with their curious ways.as soon as they heard me mention the reason why i was there they all wanted to know more and at the end of the little talk we had i got that number interested enough to give me their names and addresses on campus where i can visit them at any time.the little problems i am having now is that they need more materials that they would be reading and i need them too.i need to know how to go about conducting the activities of the holy church;though we do not have a place where it will be appropriate for us to meet yet;i am contemplating going to the university board to give us some space where we will be conducting our services for the time being.or what do you think?.

there is still the problem of how to submit the completed forms i already have three of them with me all i need now is your go ahead to send them just like i submitted the others as attachments considering the fact that i have to pay for these things myself.

i will be expecting your reply on these issues as soon as possible.

stay blessed bishop,

Quote:
bishop arthur,

i want to bring it to your notice that there is nothing like XXX in accessbank in Nigeria.it seems like we have been taken for a ride.i do not like this one bit and i am sure the new members will not like this new development as well.what i would want you to do now for the growth of the church is that you should withdraw the funds and effect the transfer through western union money transfer or moneygram.this time around you should endeavour to send me the scanned copies of the documents used in effecting the transfer and the control number.

please reply as soon as possible.

Quote:
Dear brother Tati,

what is wrong with you? What are you talking about? The Holy Church Of The Quest For The Holy Grail works with XXX for many years now and we never had any problems!

In Nigeria, they have agents at:

Nigeria
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
ABUJA MAIN BRACH
PLOT 777 MUHAMMED BUHARI WAY
ABUJA ,

OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL
BLOCK 2, DEI DEI INTERNATIONAL MARKET
DEI DEI
ABUJA , ABUJA

ACCESS BANK PLC
69 AZIKIWE ROAD
ABA , ABIA

Have you been to one of these agents? What do you mean by "we have been taken for a ride"?

I just had a look at the online tracking, everything looks fine to me:

25-2-2005: Transfer information received by XXX
25-2-2005: Checking recipient against terrorist watch list
26-2-2005: Possible match - security form has to be filled
10-3-2005: Security form received - checking.
10-3-2005: Security clearance approved
10-3-2005: Money can be picked up

If you insist, I will recall the money, but I fear that you have to fill a security form again when I send it via Western Union or MoneyGram as your Name is on this terrorist list and all money transfers are monitored these days.

Please, try to pick up the money again!

(I want a safari, dammit!)

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you today?nothing is wrong with me.i was just annoyed at the way i and the other new members were treated when we went to the nearest access bank branch in benin city.it was so embarrassing when the manager of the branch told us that he has never heard of XXX in his life and that they only operate western union money transfer.i cannot go to any of these branches you listed to collect the money because they are far off from my town and i cannot leave my job and travel down especially when i am not sure if they operate XXX .what will please me and the other members now is for you to withdraw the funds and send them through western union or moneygram.these services are present in almost every bank in my city and i can pick the money up from there.i do not mind if i have to fill out another security form in as much as i know that i am not a terrorist i have nothing to be scared of.

bishop,can i get your number so i can give you a call when i feel it is necessary to do so.please reply me as soon as possible telling me that you have withdrawn and resent the money;this time around sent the scanned document that was used in transferring the money and send me a control number as well.

i have found suitable places for the church and i have have also confirmed their prices from the estate surveyors and valuers.

brother precious osazuwa tati.

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

we are still waiting for your reply and for western union or moneygram to send us teir security forms for me to fill.we are also waiting for the scanned documents showing that the payment has been made by you.

thank you,

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you today?.i have not been able to download the forms you sent me;but as today is wednesday i was expecting that you would have sent me the payment slip as an attchment by now.i am still waiting for it and the other materials i was suppose to receive through DHL.what did they tell you at their local office.have a nice day and reply me as soon as possible.

stay blessed,

Ooops, looks like I forgot the forms!

Quote:
Dear brother tati,

please find enclosed the wu informations and the forms again.

Sorry for the delay!

(Nice forms and a slip with unreadable mtcn enclosed)

Quote:
Attn:Bishop Arthur,

Please be advised to go back to the western union money transfer agent and withdraw back the money sent,as we have just been given a reciever's account were you can make payments into and the send a copy of the payment slip or payment advise via attachment to this new email address asap.
Please stop further contact to my other mail box as this is the new email address,so please let all further mails be sent to this mail box,the changes have been made for security reasons.
Please finds account details bellow,

CITI BANK N.A
[possibly real bank data deleted]

Please get back to me asap and make sure you make the payment into this account and payment informations scanned and sent to us.
Once again thank you very much and Happy Easther.
Regards,
Mr.Tati.

Quote:
dear bishop arthur,

how are you today?.i want to use this medium to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for going through all the troubes just for us your new members.i also want to say i am sorry for behaviour these past few weeks;it was due to the pressure i was under from the other new members most of whom are students in a college campus close to my house.there are other new interested members but i really want to clear the air regarding this $15,000 before i dabble into filling the forms of the new members along with their photographs.i am still waiting for those materials that are supposed to be delivered at my place through DHL.

i was able to ease the tension with the print out of the western union forms and the payment slip.i was told at the closet western union union office that it would be impossible for me to withdraw or receive the said amount in one piece.they suggested that you should pay it in at least four bits of at most $4,000 each with different control numbers and payment slips.

bishop arthur,i would be very grateful if you could please do this for me so i can fill the forms and send them to you as soon as possible.once again,thank you from us all.

remain blessed,

NB:I HAVE SECURED A PLACE OF WORSHIP FOR THE HOLY CHURCH FOR NOW IN THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.

Quote:
Brother Tati,

first of all: YOU are not giving ME any instructions, understand?

What is going on here? I send you $15,000 but you are to lazy to drive a few miles and pick them up. I recall the money and send it again by western union - and you give me an account in the USA of a company I do not know. Of course, we cannot send your money to New York.

And what is this about your email addresses? What is going on here? How can I be sure that this is brother Tati, demanding these changes? How do I know that our communication is not intercepted by a hacker like Usman Bello?

I already sent them money by western union, to recall it, you have to fill their security forms I already sent you.

As for the package with the material, I tracked it to a warehouse at the Lagos airport, where it is held by the customs.

Authorized Signatory:
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hee hee heee GREAT trophies. The Grail! NI! NI!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic