SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Mugu Hunter (3/22 Update)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hallo! Welcome to another exciting episode of The Mugu Hunter! Today, we are going to find one of the most dangerous lads in Nigeria... Mustafa Abacha! He's been sending out emails like crickey, and we have to get him before 'e bothers anyone else!

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I did like to send to you the best wishes of good health and success in your pursuits
particularly through my proposal as contained in this letter.

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husband�s death my family is under restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian Government.

Furthermore, my elder son was in detention by the Nigerian Government for more
interrogation about my husband�s assets and some vital documents. Following the recent discovery of my husband�s Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million was logged.

I therefore decided to contact you in confidence as a foreigner as our other family friends gave up to the government our funds with them. But I was able to move out the sum of US$12.6m Dollars, sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons. I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the
country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my
family by the Nigerian Government.

You can contact me through my email address as above and I shall ask my son MUSTAPHA to come over to your country to liaise with you towards effective completion of this transaction.

However,as soon as you indicate your interest my son shall send you the Air-Way Bill of the Luggage and other related documents so that you can help to claim the Luggage and subsequently transfer to your personal or company�s account.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum transaction (which is 2o% for your assistance and 10% for your expenses which you might incure in the course of the transaction), while70% is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Best Regards,
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA

N.B.
Please i await your urgent response so that i can ask my son to reach you immediately for the transaction. And if you have any question to ask concerning this transaction please do feel free to do so as i will be obliged to furnish you with all necessary information. Also attach is my photo so that you know who you are dealing with.

Right! That email was 'is call to try and lure prey. We've got to pretend we are interested so that we can get closer! The Abachas are plentiful, and we have got to track 'im down as part of 419Eater Zoo's new "Kill and Release" program for mugu!

Quote:
Dear Friend:

Thank you for your recent letter. Although I am quite intruiged by your offer, I must insist take you send me proof of yourself and trustworthyness before I can begin to assist you. There are many scam artists in the world, and I no not wish to be taken in by one of them.

Please take a photo of yourself, holding a sign reading "Jingle Jangle Joystick". That is the traditional holiday greeting here in the southeastern United States. As proof of my sincerity, I have attached a photo of myself.

Thank you,
Molly Ringwald

Originally, I sent this out as an automatic response to mugu calls... but then I realized that I was on to a good sized lad! So I've set me-self up as an American shelia to attract 'im! By crickey, I've got me adrenaline going now!

Quote:
DEAR MOLLY RINGWALD,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO MY MAIL. I PRAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO GIVE YOU THE WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND MY FAMILY'S PLIGHT AND ALSO TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGHT TO ASSIST.
BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS REAL AND 100% RISK FREE AS WELL AS LEGAL. fOR IT IS ONLY OUT OF DESPERATION THAT I HAVE TO REACH YOU THROUGH THE SITE. PLEASE JUST TAKE YOUR TIME TO GO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm> AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS ALL TRUE AND THAT MY FAMILY IS SERIOUSLY SUFFERING. HENCE MY SOLICITING FOR ASSISTANCE THROUGH THE NET.

AFTER SERRIOUS MEDITATION, WE HAVE DECIDED TO DO THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THE SO CALLED FAMILY FRIENDS, MY LATE HUSBANDS LOYALISTS AND SOME COMPANIES WE USED IN THE PAST GAVE UP WILLINGLY AS A RESULT OF POLITICAL AND OTHER REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM AND SO MANY HAS ENRICHED THEMSELVES WITH MY FAMILY'S FUND. ALSO SO MANY NOW USE MY FAMILY'S NAME AND PLIGHT TO SCAM PEOPLE, ALL THIS ARE WELL KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING MY FAMILYS CASE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ABOUT USD700 MILLION HAS BE SEIZED BY THE NEW CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY, ALL OUR ASSETS IN AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY SEIZED AND ALL OUR ACCOUNTS LOCAL AND FOREIGN FROZEN AND THEY ARE NOT STILL RELENTING TO MAKE MY FAMILY POOR FOR LIFE.
HENCE, I AM CAPITALIZING ON TRUST, HONESTY, LOYALTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. AS A RESULT OF MY PRESENT CONDITION, [HOME ARREST], I HAVE DECIDED THAT MY SECOND SON MUSTAFA TAKE FULL CARE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FURNISH ME WITH YOUR MOST CONFIDENTIAL TEL/FAX NUMBER SO I CAN TELL MY SON TO CALL YOU, OR YOU CAN REACH MY SON THROUGH THIS
EMAIL [email protected] SO THAT HE CAN MAKE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS ON HOW TO SEND YOU THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE TRANSACTION.

PLEASE ASSIST MY SON TO SEE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS SUCESSFUL AND PLEASE TREAT THIS TRANSACTION AS SERRIOUS, URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

BEST REGARDS AS I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA

N.B.
PLEASE FURNISH ME WITH YOUR MOST CONFIDENTIAL TEL/FAX NUMBER SO THAT MY SON CAN REACH YOU WITH ALL VITAL DOCUMENTS AND TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND ALSO TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE THE TRANSACTION SOONEST AND IF THEY BE ANY ENQUIRY YOU WOULD LOVE TO MAKE PLEASE FEEL FREE AS MY FAMILY WILL BE OBLIGUED TO FURNISH YOU WITH SUCH INFORMATION. PLEASE I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Crickey! He is a loud one! And 'is calls also give 'im away as a lad, so I know we're on the right path! Now we pretend to mail 'er son; its always important to remember that its the same lad though! Its part of their natural camoflauge against predators!

Quote:
Musta:

I have been in contact with your mother about her business proposal. She said for me to email you for further details. I have enclosed my picture so that you know you are dealing with a real person.

Here are my details:
Molly Ringwald
345 Knobgobbler Way
Chingatumadre, CA 90210
My Phone: 206-495-6510

Thanks,
Molly Ringwald

I enclose a picture of a great looking bird from the naked-shelias newsgroup. Now we don't want to send too much too early, or else he'll dar-rt off and we won't stand a chance of catching 'im! So me best mate, Wes, sends just a shot of 'er face! We always 'ave to leave ourselves oppotunites far trophies!

Quote:
Dear Molly Ringwald,
Thank you for reaching me as i got aceoss to my mother immediately i saw your mail and she has already intimated me about you and your mails to her through the internet. She spoke well about your willingness in assisting my family, that she asked you to reach me as she has already intimated you with all our family's problems including her health matters and you have agreed to assist my family out. I know you already know what you are to benefit in this assistance you are rendering my family as my mother told me she has already offered you 30% of my family's entire fund for your assistance.

First and foremost i will have to thank you for your interest in my family and bless Allah for giving you the kind heart to assit my family. Also, i will thank you for your full details including your contact address and telephone number you sent to me. But i will be very frank with you and make sure i clarify certain things before i continue this transaction with you because of what is involved. Which is my entire family and our money. I will like to know you better and be 100 percent (100%) sure that you are really willing to assist my family. This is especially because of my mother's fragile nature in terms of her health, because any little thing that happens in the course of this transaction will make my family loose all left for my family and might eventually lead to Mariam's (my mother) untimely death. As you are aware she is presently passing through difficult times and she has been sick for some time now. She is basing all her trust on you as a foreigner and i will plead with you never to betray my family. You should please continue with your sincerity and loyalty you have displayed to her so far and i pray Allah to give you the strength to assist my family and keep you alive to also enjoy and rejoice with my family. Amen.

Therefore, in view of this i will want some sort of assurance from you and i will like you to send me a scanned copy of your international passport/drivers license to enable my family full trust you and know you better. This also is for you to know that my family means every word my mother has told you.

This is to make me have the trust in you, know you better and make sure you do not betray my family before i send you all the relevant documents relating to this transaction and my own personal scanned copy of my international passport.

Madam, please act fast so that we can complete this transaction on time and if possible between the next 10 working days. You can also contact me with this phone number: 234-802-3225539. Please feel free to reach me anytime of the day as my phone will always be open to you. Also, i will call you to to let you have the full belief in my family.

Thanking you so far as i await your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Mallam Mustafa

We keep real quiet for a couple of days! That way, he'll get ornery by crickey!

Quote:
Dear Molly Ringwald,
I am still expecting your mail asii have already
started arrangements for the consignment to be moved
to the States by Diplomats who happens to be my
fathers friend. I am only awaiting your mail so that
you give the goahead for them to come down as they
will call you immediately they arrive your country.

Please reach me with your international passport or
drivers license as i earlier requested so that i
finalise all arrangements and send you the relevant
documents as i have earlier said.

Best regards as i await your immediate reply.
Yours sincerly,
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

Quote:
Myra!

I have been talking to your son about the business proposal. You said at the end of your first email that you attatched a photo of yourself. Well, something must have gone wrong, because I did not get a photo of you at all. Please send it when you can.

Love,

Molly ringwald

Right! Now we let 'im know that we 'ave really loose morals so we can get 'im out in the open!

Quote:
Mufasa:

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I had a convention that I was attending to over the past few days, and I have been pretty exhausted from it. But exhausted in a good way Wink

Anyhow, I know there are a lot of people out there on the internet who would love to take advantage of a girl like me. So that I know that I can trust you completely, please send me a picture of yourself. In the picture, please hold a board that says "I SUPPORT NAMBLA". NAMBLA is a charity that I work for that reaches around and touches young boys. The boys would be thrilled with such a picture and it would confirm to me that you are truly a man of honor and charity. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Love,
Molly Ringwald

P.S.: Did I ever send you my picture?

Quote:
Dear Molly Ringwald,
Sorry if i may sound a little bit blunt as i have no
other business in the internet than finding solution
to my family's problem. So if you are really
interested in this transaction you let me know so that
i know what to pass across to Mariam my mother as she
is hypertensive already. She has been placed on bed
rest for some days.

Please as i am regarding you as a sister let me know
if you are still interested in the transaction or not
so that i know how and what to tell Hajia Mariam and
my family will know how to find someone that is
credible and that we can trust to deal with. Please
let me know now about your interest.

The only thing i can do will be after the transaction
for me to talk with my mother and family members so
that we assist your organisation with a little of the
fund. Please send me your scanned lincense or your
international passport now so that i send you the
relevant documents and my own international passport.
Also i will seek your consent if to ask the diplomats
to leave for your country rightaway with the
consignment as i will soon finish arrangements with
the DIPLOMATS.

Please reach me immediately so that i know what to do.
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

Crickey! Its not mating season for 'im, so we can't work that modality! He senses money, and you can be sure he'll be aggressive!

Quote:
Dear Molly Ringwald,
I tried to call you last night and it all went straigh to the answering machine. Please i willl appreciate it if you call me immediately. My number is +234-802-3225539. Please try call me immediately as my phone os always open and also send me the required scanned copy of your drivers license or international passport i requested for or any form of identification you think is relevant for the sake of this transaction. This is to enable me send you the relevant documents and my own scanned copy of my international passport.

Also, the DIPLOMATS my family is using are set to leave for the your country (United States) since all preparation is set and i require your consent before they leave.

Please mail me back immediately and also call me so that you will know me in person and my voice.

Best regards as i await your immediate reply.
Mallam MUstafa Abacha

'e wants to see us first, be we can't let that 'appen! So we send 'im a .pdf file on the mating 'abits of wallabys as a .jpg!

Quote:
Mustafa:

I adore your name, it is so strong and masculine. Sorry I didn't get your phone calls, I was out with my girlfriends last night and got a little tipsy. Anyway, here is the scan of my passport for you. I sure hope this helps!

Love,
Molly

Quote:
Dear Molly,
Its a pity you did not attach your documents well and i could not retrive it. Please i beg you to resend the document again so that i can easily view them. Also send them to your own box to see if you too can view it, then yoiu know i will be able ti view them.
I tried to call you yesterday and you also were not there again to pick up your phone so i did not leave any message this time around. Please call me with this number +234-802-3225539 as my phone will always be open to you.

Best regards as i await your documents and call to enable me send you the relevant documents covering the transaction and my personal international passport.

Yours sincerly,
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

N.B.
Also thanks for your compliments as i believe that soonest we will meet as we conclude the transaction. Make sure you call me and do the attachments very well/properly.

'e's starting to get reeeeeeal fiesty! Time to give 'im a slap!

Quote:
Mustafa:

"its a pity I did not attach my documents well?" Look jerkoff, I attached them just fine. My passport opens right up on my computer with no problems. I don't know what the hell is wrong with your computer that you can't open it. Why don't you ask someone who is smarter than you for help? Or maybe you assume that I am just another dumb blonde female who doesnt know her ass from her elbow so it just has to be my fault.

Pissed off,
Molly

'e's more docile now, but 'e could act up at any second, and 'e's still extreaaamly dangerous!

Quote:
Dear friend,
Very sorry for the way i put up my mail, i am sure that was what offended you. I intend sending you mine (my own international passport) but i could not open yours and i became confused. I even attempted calling you and it was on the answering machine again. I do not intend to make you pissed off, but i need the passport for identification purpose as i am making arrangements for the Diplomats to come over with the consignment and i need give them your passport for easy identification and also they need to call you immediately they arrive the US. Please friend, try to call me and resend your passport again so that i know what next to do.

Nevertheless, i am attaching my international passport just for you to know i am very real and for you to identify me. Please do the same so that i can know you better and give foryour identification and thereby send you the necessary documents you need to claim the consignment. You can also call me on +234-802-3225539 so that i can talk woth you since you are not picking my calls.

Onceagain, do not be offended by my mail as i mean no harm, but only want to know you better and talk with you.

All my regards as i await your scanned passport and reply urgently.
Your friend,
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

'ook at that! 'e's beeeee-yoooo-tiful! What a magnificant lad! 'e's got to be at least 5'3"! You see mugus like this in Nigeria, sometimes Togo! Crickey, what a gorrr-geous lad!

Quote:
Friend,
I have not heard from you for sometime now, i guess
all is well as i am still expecting your reply so that
i know what next to do as all is fully set for the
diplomat to depart for the United States. Please
friend reach me now so that we conclude this
transaction.

All my regards as i await your immediate reply.
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.

Last edited by Larry Flynt on Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'e've kept 'im waiting for a while... that gets 'im reeeeeal cranky, and more dangerous than a gila monster with a 'ernia! Sending 'im another corrupt jpeg only makes 'im worse!

Quote:
Mustiffy:

Your groveling apology is accepted. I have triple checked this new scan of my passport, and it opens without a problem. I hope this is what you need.

Molly

Quote:
Dear friend,
Many thanks for your reply to my mail and i will be
attaching the necessary documents which includes the
airway billand certificate of deposit of the
consignment to this my mail now as the DIPLOMATS
flight have been scheduled to leave for America this
weekend. Also i will send you his name so that he can
call you immediately he arrive America.

But the only problem my family is haviong with you now
is the fact that we can not reach you on phone as my
family has tried to reach you on so many occassion but
it always goes to answering machine immediately. And
the DIPLOMAT insist that he will need to talk with you
before he leaves as not to waste time in America as
that is not his original location he is going to, but
he is doing this for my family all based on his love
for my family.

Please call me immediatelyor mailme so that i know
when and how to reach you before he departure for us
not to loose the trust he has for my family and not to
waste his time also. Also i want to know if you can
really handle this transaction so that my family do
not loose out because this is our last and only hope.
So please answer this question as the money is very
big. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND HOW PREPARED ARE
YOU TO SAFE KEEP THE MONEY PENDING MY FAMILY,S ARRIVAL
TO AMERICA? Please i need urgent answers to this
question so that i send you the full names ot the
DIPLOMAT and his timeof arriving america.

Friend, please let me know when to call you so that
the DIPLOMAT can speak with youso that he know you are
serious with the transaction as he think my familyis
joking for now since he cannot reach you.

All my regards as i awaityour mail and callas you
already have my number.
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

'e's always spelling it "DIPLOMAT"! In 'is mind, that makes 'is pretend friend all the more important! 'e also has lots of instructions and questions that we'll be safe ignoring! 'e's going to bring up the subject of money now, which is always when 'e's at 'is most dangerous!

Quote:
My Dear friend,

As you are aware that as a DIPLOMAT we will have no
problem due to immunity placed on them.
The consignment will come through DIPLOMATIC COURIER
SERVICES and the DIPLOMAT alone has the power and
authority to clear the consignment from the DIPLOMATIC
COURIER SERVICES alone with his DIPLOMATIC STATUS.

This courier services is strictly for DIPLOMAT to be
able to bring in goods, money and other things to the
UNITED STATES securely.
MY family did not disclose to the DIPLOMAT the content
of the packages (consignment). We only told him that
its contains are precious stones , jewely and bonds.
I have sent alaway the necessary papers for you to
fill out as an acceptance of the consignment.

THe DIPLOMAT will send all the necessary papers for
you to fill out as an acceptance of the consignment
I must also let you know that the DIPLOMAT will have
to pay the DIPLOMAT COURIER SERVICES upon arrival of
the consignent to enable him clear it out AT A FEE YOU
WILL HAVE TO SEND HIM.

You must let him do his job right and legally and it
will make things easier for you and for me.
He will have to bring the consignment to you upon it
been cleared out at a place that you will let him
know, and Please you know how confidential this is to
you and I. The diplomat will be leaving immdeiately i
confirm from you that this is fine with you and we
should move ahead.

We cannot afford to blow away this opportunity as i
will send the DIPLOMAT all your details when all this
is confirmed set.
Onceagain, remember that The DIPLOMAT does not know
the content of the trunk boxes as i have made him
believe that the contents are precious stones, jewely
and bonds.

Hope to hear from you soon so that we can proceed on
the transaction and i shall give them the go ahead so
that they will call you immediately they arrive United
States. Pleaselet meknowhow prepared you are in your
reply mail to me.

Best regards,
Mallam MUstafa Abacha

Quote:
Abacha

I am totally prepared to host your diplomat. I need to know what airport he will be arriving at.

Molly

(scuffling sounds)YOU'RE ALL-RIGHT, MATE!! YOU'RE ALL-RIGHT!!!!!

Quote:
My dear friend,
Thanks for your preparedness to receive the DIPLOMAT according to your mail. But there si this particular problrm of reaching you on phone> Please if possible mail me another telephone number we can reach you on as the DIPLOMAT insists on speaking with you before he leaves for europe where the consignment is. Also i know you are truely prepared from the trust and sincerity you are able to build in my family. We all fully trust you. But i must ask yhis question and also demand an answer from you. Please let me know what you do for a living as it is very important i know so that i know if truly you can safe keep my family remaining share of the fund withput you deeping your hands in to it after you must have collected yours pending our arrival to America.

Please reach me with an alternative telephone number we can reach you on and also provide answer to my question. Please make sure you safe keep all the documents i sent you confidentialy as the DIPLOMAT may require to see them also as part of identification.

All my regards as i await your reply and answer to my question including a working telephone number. Onceagain thanke for your assistance and coperation so far as we will by Allah's grace conclude this transaction very soon.

our friend,
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

EASY THERE, MATE!!! YOU'RE ALL-RIGHT!!!!! EASY!!!!!

Quote:
Dear friend,
Please stop wasting time and it seems you are not serious with this transaction as you have still not provided a number that you can be reached with. I just called the number you gave me now again and it still went straight to answering machine. Why are you trying to fool my family? If you are not interested please let me know now. Because the DIPLOMAT just called me from London now that the security company whose care the consignment is has asked him to pay a clearance fee of about $4,400US Dollars including insurance which he has agreed to pay and i have told him that you will repay back as soon as you see him. Please feel free to open the consignment and give him back his money as he intend using it for his own business since America is not his main destination, but only rendering help to my family. Remember that he do not know the real content of the consignment and please do not disclose it to him.

He also said the diplomatic courier company he will be using has also asked him to pay a charge of $2,900US Dollars on arrival in America which i told him you will be responsible for as he will be short of cash when he arrives America. Please do give him that on his arrival so that he can claim the consignment from the company. You can also collect it and make sure you keep account of all that was spent and please safe keep the remaining pending when my family shall arrive. That is all you have to pay for. Do it as if it is coming out of your own purse so that the DIPLOMAT will not be aware of the transaction.

Friend, please call me on +234-802-3225539 as soon as you get my mail so that i know how to get to you proper. Please do not fail me as it will really affect this transaction if you do.

Best regards as i await your call rightaway and also your reply.
Your friend,
mallam Mustafa Abacha

N.B.
Please i want to speak with you on phone now as it is important i do so.

ImageCrickey! e's settled down a little now. This lad feels the pressure and could lash out at any time! Its natural that we make 'im feel a little nervous!

Quote:
Mustiffy:

My phone has not been working properly for the past 5 days. I really don't know what the problem is to be honest. As for what I do for a living, I am retired from the adult entertainment industry, a job that made me independently wealthy.

so far, you have not told me what airport your DIPLOMAT is arriving at, nor have you even given me a name for your DIPLOMAT. Shall I just call him Pee Wee Herman or does he have another name? I'm not trying to fool your family, but you haven't been very helpful so far.

Molly

Quote:
Dear friend,
I have seen your mail and i understand it completely. I am very sorry that i have not given you the DIPLOMAT's name as i thought i gave you before now.
His name is AMBASSADOR BODE PHILIPS. Please bear this in mind as i have to give you this details now.

Firstly the DIPLOMAT will handle everthing that concerns bringing the packages to you personally that is the favour my family have asked of him. You don't have to meet him at the airport as he is doing us this favour to get the consignment across to you personally and confidentially.

You will have to follow his instructions when he contatcs you and please provide a cell phone number where he can reach you faster as you have confirmed that your cell phone is faulty. I need to get the number across to him immediately. Remeber he is a DIPLOMAT and as such should be treated with respect.

All you have to do is to pay the $2,900Dollars clerance fees to get the packages out of the diplomatic courier services so that he can have it handy to bring it to you personally. Please we need to have all this clear.

Have a nice day and all my regards.
Mallam Mustafa Abacha

Quote:
Friend,
Please i am still awaiting your mail including your cell phone number as the DIPLOMAT AMBASSADOR BODE PHILIPS is already in America and can not get across to you. Please send me the cell phone number he can easily reach you on as he is not happy that he can not reach you at ther moment.
Remember the DIPLOMAT is only doing my family this favour and my family will never be happy be if after all we have spent to see this transaction to this stage you then blow away such a rare opportunity like that after all the trust my family entrusted on you. THis i believe my family will not forgive you for as my family is already indebted because you have been aware for sometime now that the DIPLOMAT will be coming.

Please friend i beg you in the name of Allah to reach me immediately.
Mustafa

Right! 'e's back on track, and we've got to get 'im off, by crickey! There are so many mugu Abachas (Nigerius scammerensis dipshitus) that we should introduce 'im to another of 'is own species! Mugu get real territorial, and you don't want to be caught between these two!

Quote:
Mustafa:

Would you kindly explain why I found this in my email? Is your mother up to some other scheme behind my back? And Mariam, why are you sending this out from a different email address? It seems like something very suspicious is going on here, and I don't know who to believe.

Also, where is your DIPLOMAT in America? America is a pretty big fucking country so you telling me that he is here without specifing a hotel, much less a city isn't exactly a huge help. I am prepared to drive to where he is and pay him myself. Of course, I can always give your diplomat a few naughty extras if he wants to drop the fee, if you know what I mean Wink.

Sincerely,
Molly Ringwald

Mrs Mariam Abacha <[email protected]> wrote:
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 06:57:13 -0300
Subject: PLEASE TREAT URGENTLY

PLEASE TREAT URGENTLY

Attn:Sir/Madam.

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.

Since after my husband's death,my family is under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we are being molested by police and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Present Government.

Furthermore,my elder son who has being indetention by the Nigerian Government,has just being released. For more interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital documents.Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerians Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and Dutch 450 Million that was deposited in this bank by my Husband while He was alive,was
Confiscated/seized by the Government until now leaving me and my family to die in sufferings.

I therefore decided to contact you inconfidence that I was able to hide the sum of US$13.5Million Dollars, which was secretly deposited with a Security company and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons.

I personally therefore appeal to you seriously and ligiously for your urgent assistant to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction on movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government.

Once you indicate your interest to assist me in this transaction I will give you my family Lawyer contact phone numbers with the Chambers address who will arrange with you for face to face meeting outside Nigerian
in order to liaise with you toward effective completion of this transaction since my movement is restricted and my telephone conversation is being monitored.

However,arrangements have been put in place to move this money out of the country in the secret Vault through a security company to abroad and as soon as you indicate your interest, my Attorney :Barrister JAMES
A.OKEY,will send you the Air Bill of the Luggage and other related documents so that you can help me and my family to claim the Luggage(FUND) on your my behalf as the real Beneficiary.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum, while 60% is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in your country and moreso 10% is mapped out for internal
and external expenses.

Subsequently our free movement as a citizen of the Country have been restricted by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute Confidentiality and sincerity.Please reply me through my Alternative email address:- [email protected] .

Best regards,
Mrs.Mariam Abacha.

Quote:
Dear friend,
But i will rather prefer to address you as my sister. I have told you before that you have to disregard any other emails from individuals you do not know as they are so many people out there tht has made things very difficult for my family and because of them my family has lost so much. This is the reason i gave you a website to go through in my mails as my family has lost millions of dollars to this scammers and they are not relenting to ruin my family. I do not know if my family is the only family on earth that they are bent to destroy us. All this i have made known to you before now and for this reason my family has lost so much money to our government. They is a question you will need to ask yourself which is: Why did the person that sent the mail not use his real email address? As my mother (Mariam) used her personal email address the day she reached you and and this she did out of desperation and frustration.

Sister, i will advise you to disregard any other mail that claims to be from my family and do not even attend to the mails at all. This will be my last time of trying to convince you as i have already done so the last time. Once again i beg you to disregard such mails for you not to fall a victim to scammers. How will they say you have to meet with their lawyers as if the lawyer is the owner of the money and why will the scammer not meet with you himself? Please do yourself this favour and do not bother to reach the writer at all.

The DIPLOMAT (AMBASSADOR BODE PHILIPS) said he called you and it was the answering machine that it went to as usual. This has been the problem so far as i have always pointed out and you were supposed to have met him by now. I am sure he wanted to let you know his whereabout in America, but he can not get across to you. Please i STILL INSIST YOU SEND DOWN A CELL PHONE NUMBER THAT HE CAN EASILY REACH YOU WITH. hE SAID HE WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT GETTING A CELL PHONE IS RELATIVELY CHEAP IN aMERICA. pLEASE SEND A CELL PHONE NUMBER TO ME TO GIVE TO HIM IMMEDIATELY AS HE IS WASTING MORE TIME AND MONEY WHICH WILL DEFINATELY BE AT MY FAMILY'S EXPENSE AS MY FAMILY HAS BORROWED ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE THIS TRANSACTION IS POSSIBLE. I will not be happy with you if this transaction fails as i told you to let me know before we continued if you are no longer innterested before my family went borrowing and i believe if you were in my shoes you will not forgive me for betraying you also.

You have refused to call me all this while even when i complained of my calls entering your answering machine and you delay in reaching back to me always. Please i will appreciate it if you call me with my phone number which is +234-802-322 5539 please.

Regards as i await your your cell phone number and your reply.
Your brother,
Mustafa

Crickey! Its a lad in the States! I had to send 'is information to me pals in law enforcement for 'is own good.

Quote:
Dear Molly Ringwald

I am AMBASSADOR BODE PHILLIPS
I have tried to call you with no luck
Your packages are currently with the diplomatic courier services in Houston, Texas
and as I was instructed by your partner the packages are to be clear from the diplomatic courier services at a fee of $2900,00 which is your responsiblity.
The packages will be released to me personally after i have paid the courier the above said sum.
This payment should be sent to me by western union
name; BODE PHILLIPS
ADDRESS. 9898 BISSONNET, HOUSTON TEXAS, 77036
Send me all the information to enable me pick the money and I will go pay to get your packages cleared and forward to bring it to you personally
Your's Sincerely
AMB BODE PHILLIPS

Quote:
Friend, please i need to know what is happening? The
diplomat called me and said he still has not been able
to get across to you and he need to talk with you as
he is running out of patient since he has his own
personal business to attend to outside America and
time is getting out of his hand. I had to mail him
your email address so that he can get to reach you
faster.

Please friend get me abreast so that i know what is
happening as the diplomat has threatened to leave the
consignment with the courier company and that will
mean denger to my family. Please reach me as to the
situation of things andget across to the diplomat
also.

Regards,
Mustafa

Quote:
Bode:

I am not a sir. I am a single woman, so please stop referring to me as sir. You haven't been able to reach me on the phone becuase I have had some major problems with the phone company lately and my service has been disconnected. Please give me your phone number, and I will try to borrow my neighbor's cellular phone to call you.

also, should I drive down to Houston to get the boxes from the security company? That way, I can give you your money in person.

thanks,
Molly Ringwald

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right! 'e's awful confused, but can still strike out with his powerful tail and hooves if we get too close!

Quote:
Mustiffy:

I have emailed your boy, and my plan is to drive down to Texas to give him the $2900 and get the boxes from the security company. Dont worry, I will definately get you a breast.

Molly

Quote:
Friend, please you have find a way to reach the diplomat and send the fe to him for him to be able to ctear the consignment from the security courier company as he is impatient for he has overspent his stay in America as he has other things he is to do. Please he has done his best for you and my family in getting the consignment accross to the US and he is tired of waitng. He told me he has sent you an email and if he is unable to still get across he will leave the consignment for the company to take back to europe thereby incurring more cost for my family after all wehave spent.

Friend, what is $2,900 dollars compared to what my family has spent so far? We have to pay for his accomodation, foot part of his travelling bills and some other things. Had it been my family was aware of this fee before he left we would have sourced for a means of paying it. But the fees have to be paid when the consignment arrives America so i insisted you pay it as we have reserved some part of the money for such payments which we never expected.

Friend, put yourself in my position and you know how you will feel after all you have put into this transaction. I will be very angry with you friend if you have to betray the trust i have imposed on you all this while and you have been aware of this fees right from when the diplomat was in Europe to claim the consignment. Friend, please do not let my family lost our treasure as we have already spent so much on it. Please act very fast now so that the diplomat do not leave in anger as he is only doing my family a favour and the real content of the consignment he do not know and so he will not know the worth of the consignment and any decision he takes now not knowing the full implication will definately affect my family.

Friend, if it means increasing your percentage at this stage i will do it as my family is very desperate now to clear the consignment from the courier company. Please act now friend as my family will pay all back in double.

Regards as i await your mail immediately.
Mustafa

'ere he is trying to 'ave us put our gaurd down! 'e's using the pity ploy which usually works on kind-hearted westerners; fortunately, we don't give a flying platypus about 'im, and can get 'im out of the wild!

Quote:
Bode:

I am still waiting for your instructions! I have $2900 cash and am willing to drive to Houston to deliver it in person and pick up the trunk boxes. Email me back ASAP, I have never been to houston and I don't know where to go!

Molly

Quote:
Dear MOLLY

How are you today

Well I am a very busy man matbe just like you are

I was instructed by your partner to deliver these packages to you personally and give you all the documents to sign

You have to send the money to me by western union as i have indicated to enable me to get your packages cleared out from the DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES that brought them to the U.S this is the instructions ant other orders should come from your partner that sent me

I will be going back to my family and job by sunday finally so if you still want the packages send the money to enable me help you

This is not a personally gain am doing him a favour

Your's Sincerely

AMB BODE PHILLIPS

Western Unions are part of their natural 'abitat, and we don't stand a chance in there!

Quote:
Bode:

Do you want me to send the money to Houston? I am willing to fly down there as I have quite a few frequent flier miles on my Discover card. Do you want to meet me at the airport? Are you single? I happen to really like black men. Wink

Molly

Quote:
Friend,
Please why the delay as i thought by now the consignment will be in your possession. I begged the diplomat to wait till now so that he will deliver the consignment to you personally. Please let me know what is happening because i was made to understand by the diplomats that if he leave back to Nigeria, the courier company will have to lay hold on the consignment pending when we will be paying their fees and their fees will definately increase as they will have to take it back to their head office in Europe.

Friend, i beg you in the name of my late father that you should please help my family out as you are our only hope. My mother BP has increased drastically as ihave to always get her informed of the situation of things. Friend, if this is the only thiong you can do for my family i pray you assist as my family will greatly thank and reward you as we are at the tail of incurring more debts if you fail to claim the consignment now as the diplomat will definately leave this week.

All my regards friend as i await to hear from you soonest. And if possible please try and call me at +234-802-3225539 as i have not been able to get across to you due to your phone that always goes into voice mail. Please friend reach me rightaway.

Mustafa

'is mother's BP has increased, and that is part of his defenses! That's what makes 'im so dangerous!

Quote:
Friend, i have not heard from you ever since concerning your dealings with the diplomat and he called me in the middle of the night saying he can no longer wait, but i have to plead with him to give me just two more days. I am worried and likewise Mariam.

Please let me hear from you so that i know the situation of things and to know what next to do if he is to come back home.

Regards as i await your mail immediately.

Mustafa

Quote:
Mustiffy:

Your Houston boy hasn't replied back to any of my emails. I have offered to drive down to Texas twice, only to have my offers ignored. Ababa, I don't think that your Bode pal is a professional here. In fact, I am beginning to think that he is a total amateur who cannot be trusted.

Sorry to hear about mom. How's her blood pressure? Any ulcers or strokes? I hope not!

Molly

We thought 'e'd be twigged by now, but by crickey, 'e's gonna 'ang on until the last moment!

Quote:
Friend,
I plead with you to please mail me immediately so that i know what to do next as to this transaction as time is no longer on my family's side. Please let me know if it is the financial aspect you are scared of as my family has made all relevant plans as to that. We are prepared to finance everything to the fullest as my family do not want the diplomat to wait in vain without succeeding. We have made all arrangements to get the fund paid not to looose our funds. Please reach me rightaway so that i can send you the funds immediately for you to send too the diplomat to enable himclaim the consignment.

Please friend get back to me immediately so that i can instruct you on what to do next as to collect the funds for this transaction from the person my family has deposited the fund with.

Regards as i await to hear from you immediately.
Mallam mustafa Abacha

Quote:
Friend,
I plead with you to please mail me immediately so that i know what to do next as to this transaction as time is no longer on my family's side. Please let me know if it is the financial aspect you are scared of as my family has made all relevant plans as to that. We are prepared to finance everything to the fullest as my family do not want the diplomat to wait in vain without succeeding. We have made all arrangements to get the fund paid not to looose our funds. Please reach me rightaway so that i can send you the funds immediately for you to send too the diplomat to enable himclaim the consignment.

Please friend get back to me immediately so that i can instruct you on what to do next as to collect the funds for this transaction from the person my family has deposited the fund with.

Regards as i await to hear from you immediately.
Mallam mustafa Abacha

I don't think 'e realized what 'e wrote! 'e had offered to send me the funds! Crickey! This is a beeee-yoooo-tiful opportunity to get close!

Quote:
Abacha:

You would like to send me the funds? that would be fantastic! The easiest way to do that would be through Western Union. Send them to Mrs. Molly Ringwald, Atlanta, Georgia, Question: I slept with, Answer: my sister

As soon as I get them, I will take them to your diplomat in Houston! Great idea, Mustafa!

Love,
Molly

Quote:
Dear friend,
I will refer to you as a dear friend as we have to always trust each other and have the full confidence in ourselves. You have not been too sincere with me and i want us to trust each other by being loyal and sincere to each other. I have not been able to call you because you have refused to give me a working number. I believe it is time we trust ourselves as my family will be offering everything with the help of a financier which we will repay back at the end of this transaction with an increase. Please try not to betray the trust my family is imposing on you and i promise my family will never disappoint you as both you and my family will benefit from this transaction.

I have spoken with the financier as the diplomat will have to leave the US now and the consignment will be returned to London. Meaning we will have to pay for the returning of the consignment and for deposit also as it was our own fault for not claiming the consignment. The diplomat tried his best and my family appreciate his efforts. Please trust and loyalty is the watch word of this transaction.

The financier who happens to be from America is a very busy business man and a loyal friend to my late father. The content of the consignment my family did not disclose it to him. All the financier requires now from you to enable him reach you and send a cheque in your name due to his ever busy schedule are the following:

1.) Your full names.
2.) Your contact address.
3.) And a working cell phone number that he can easily call you with to reconfirm your details from you.

Please friend reach me with the above information immediately so that i can reach him rightaway and ask him to clarify from you as he will want to seek clarification from you. And all my family requires of you is to safe keep our funds pending when we shall come over to meet you and invest in your country.

Regards as i await your immediate reply and your detailed information.
Yours sincerely,
Mustafa

'e's introducing a financier from America, and I think 'e's realized that I'm wanking 'is wallaby!

Quote:
Abacha!

Why are you accusing me of being insincere? that is really insulting, Abacha and I have half a mind to leave you and your screaming harlot mother to rot in the jungle. But I am a nice, christian woman, Abacha, and I am unwilling to abandon you in your hour of need. you need the help, and I need the money honey.

anyway, do you have an email for the financier? is this guy diffreent than the diplomat who skipped town? is he in houston too? is he nigerian? what is his sign? is he single?

Please let me know how to get in touch with him, as communication has not exactly been your strong point, Musfasa.

Blessing of the season,
Molly

A little slap can always set things straight!

Quote:
My dear friend,
The diplomat is already in Nigerian and he sure regreted ever helping my family as he wasted so much in this trip. I have decided within myself that my family will pay him back when we are through. You have to act fast now as the financier we have gotten to finance this transaction due to my family's incapability at the moment is a very busy businessman. He is an American and will be leaving America any time from now and he said he will like to see you in person, but due to his tight schedule for now he will be able to see you but rather he will be writing a cheque in your name to send down to you and he insist that he will want to know what you do and how credible you are with your bank for your bank not to make unnecessary delays. Please have me have an answer to his questions in your mail so that i get across to him immediately to enable him write the cheque in your name. Please i beg you in the name of my late father never to betray the trust my family is imposing on you and never to temper with my family's funds when the consignment are cleared unlest your own share (percentage) of the funds.

In view of this i will require you to send me your full names, full contact address and a cell phone number so that the financier can can you if he wants to speak with you as he do not have time for mails because he is always very busy with tight schedules always. Also i will require a form of identification from you to enable me know you better and fully trust you with our funds. Please i will like to call you also, as i want a good and working cell phone number i can reach you with not to waste time. Also you can call me on +234-802-3225539 for any clarification and i will send you my home number as we progresses.

Please reach me immediately as you have been delaying this transaction by not reaching me on time always. I will instruct you on what to do from time to time as we are at the tail end of this transaction. Please always reach me on time.

Regards and thanks for your assistance so far> I await your quick reply too.
Mustafa

Crickey! From what 'im reading, its sounds like 'e wants me to call 'im! That's too much work for me and Wes!!

Quote:
Friend, i am worried as i do not hear from you on time. The financier is about leaving America for a business trip. He is an American and a business man that has a very busy schedule. Please reach me immediately with your full contact details rightaway which include your full names, contact address and your cell phone number so that the financier can speak with youi and write a cheque to you in your name before he travels for he will be staying long on his trip for he said he is leaving for Asia for a business trip. Please friend we have to get the cheque before he leaves. You have to reach me immediately so that i forward your details to him and make sure your phone is working for hw will want to call you to speak with you for a reconfirmation of your details.

Regards as i await your immediate reply and contact details.

Mustafa

'e's scared of us now, so we'll give 'im the US Secret Service address to send the check to! YOU'RE ALL-RIGHT, MATE!!! ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! YOU'RE ALLRIGHT!!!!

Quote:
Abacha:

Send the check to my cousin's office at:
One Commerce St.
Suite 605
Montgomery, AL 36104

I will be visiting him all this week as his wife is sick and he needs help with the kids. Does your financier have a name or what?

Molly

Quote:
Friend, it seems you do not know the magnitude of this transaction. This transaction is very very confidential and has to be treated as one. I do not want anything to happen to my family's fund and so i am only dealing with you and no one else. You on your part have to treat it with great confidentiality as it seems you are not aware of the amount of funds we are talking about. it is all my family has worked for and anything that happens to the funds might eventually leads to Mariams death as she has been placed on bed rest due to her condition for some weeks now. I have to tell you that i can not ask the financier to send you the cheque to your cousins place except your place. Mind you if you can not handle this transaction please let me know now so that my family source a some body that can handle it.

Also you have refused to send your cell phone number. How will the financier reach you now for a confirmation of your personal address and to know if you really got the cheque. It seems you are playing with this transaction and i have to tell you that this transaction means my entire family's life. If this transaction fails to sail through my family will be worst off.
Please let me know your stand concerniung the transaction so that i now what to do next as nothing can be done if you do not send your own confidential address and your cell phone number immediately so that the financier can reach you.

Regards and get this clear as i await your immediate reply including your confidential contact address and cell phone number so that the financier reaches you rightaway.
Mustafa

Quote:
Abacha:

I know damn well the magnitude of this transaction. It is who who seem to be playing games with this invisible "financier" who apparently doesn't have a name and your diplomat who lives in 5th ward Houston.

I will admit, I have had trouble getting you my cell phone number becuase of my bad credit history. But now, I have my cell phone back and working: Call 206-343-0011. Look, my cousin doesn't know about this transaction at all. I have just asked him to send it to his office and he will pick it up for me. As far as he knows, it is all tax papers.

Please give you mother all of my love as she makes it out of her decrepit condition.

Molly Ringwald

Quote:
Thanks for your swift response to my mail as you have made me know that you understand the magnitude of this transaction. I will implore to always get across to me immediately the financier reaches you with the cheque and i will like you to follow all my instructions religiously as i will tell you what to do from time to time concerning how to contact the security company. Please i will beg you never to betray the trust my family is imposiing on you as my family will never betray you. As soon as we are able to pay the security and courier companies all bills incurred by my family i will order that they deliver the consignment to you so that you receive it in person. Mind you not to temper with the funds apart from that which rightfully belongs to you. You will have to safe keep my family's share pending when we shall come to meet you for a suitable investment in your country.

Please always reach me on time as you have always done so that i will ot be left in the dark. Also i will call you t6o confirm your phone number before i give it out to the fianacier not to complicate issues. Please do treat him with all respect as he is my family savour as far as this transaction is concerned.

Regards as i always wait to hear from you. Mustafa

NOTE: Please if you are on line now let me have a chat with you so that we get to know ourselves better and i would like to know if you are married and what you do for a living as i will be on line for the next 4hours. Just add me on your yahoo messenger as i have already add you on mine.

'is private yahoo address is ! Remember, since its private, any new 'friends' on 'is messenger will come to 'im as a surprise!

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Friend, please you have to reach me immediately so
that i can forward your details to the financier who
has insisted he has to talk with you before writing
the cheque in your name and send down to you. Please
the financier is is almost relenting due to your not
sending me your full names, contact details and cell
phone number.

Please act fast friend by sending me your full details
rightaway so that the cheque can get to you in
earnest. You promise sending your cousins contact
addes and till date you have refused to send it.
Please act fast friend.

Regards,
mustafa

'e's starting to get sloppy! 'e looks tired, but we've got to keep on 'im before we lose 'is scent!

Quote:
Mustiffy:

Are you seriously this stupid?? you already have my new cell phone number: 206-343-0011 And you also have my cousin's office address:
One Commerce St.
Suite 605
Montgomery, AL 36104

All this information was given to you in the emails dated 2/21. the fact that you have to actually ask for this information which I have not once hesitated to give you tells me that you are basically making this up as you go along. Have you ever actually done this before? You're not exactly filling me with confidence here.

Plus, you obviously have a huge problem giving me the name of the financier. If I didn't know better, I might think that this was some kind of scam. Please assure me that this is going to be 100% risky-free. Send the check to the office under my name. It will be delivered to my cousin.

You probably had better re-read this entire email, since reading comprehension doens't seem to be your best asset.

Molly Ringwald

Quote:
Friend, many thanks for your assistance so far as i quite appreciate all your efforts so far. I assure that this transaction is 100% risk free and you will live to thank my family as soon as we conclude this transaction and the consignment in your possession soonest. One thing i will like you to do for me is to always reach me on time and make sure you keep me informed of your dealings with the financier as he will be sending you the cheque or any other instrument that he dim suits him to assist my family with.

Please make sureyou do not disclose this transaction as you will have to make sure it is strictly confidential. Always reach back to me as soon as the financier reaches you.

All my regards as i await your reply always and thanks for bringing hope to Mariams life again.

Mustafa

'e's been too quiet for a few days... let's remind 'im we're still here!

Quote:
Abachy!

What are the latest developments? I haven't gotten any check yet! Are you sure that this will be 100% risky free?

What is dear Miriam sick with? I know there are many lethal things in Africa. I pray to God it isn't ebola. Please let me know how she is doing.

Molly

Quote:
Dear Molly,
The financier called me last night and told me that he is in Asia for a businee trip and will be back in America unfailingly next week. he sincerely apologised for this and blamed me a little for my delay in sending down your contact information and he said he called you to reconfirm before leaving but he could not get through to you. Friend, what is still the problem with your phone? I plead that you make amenments so that it wii not happen again. But i made him understand that he should send you the cheque and never bother to call you for we are getting along very well. This he agreed to. Please be patient as i have earlier told you he is a very busy businessman. You have to notify me on time if there is any change in your contact address so that i get across to him immediately. If you are leaving your uncles place or will not be available to claim the cheque please let me know on time. Also make sure that this transaction is strictly kept confident by you and not to be known to any other person.

Remember that immediately you get the cheque you will take it to your bank immediately and cash it. I will be instructing you on what to do next as you will be sending the money via western union to the Courier and Security company's contact man for quick delivery of the consignment personally to you. Please follow all my instructions religiously so that as to what to do so that the consignment gets to you on time as i will not want it to be tempered with by any body as i also assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

I sincerely thank you for your interest in Mariams health for she is responding to treatment. Tanks alot for your concern as she extends her greetings to you. She prays God to give you long life to enjoy our relatinship.

Regards as i await your reply.
Mustafa

Crikey! It looks like 'e's trying to settle down, but we can't let that 'appen!

Quote:
Abicha:

Thank you for your email! However, I want you to know that I have received the following emails from your mother, and I am baffled how she could send these, given her current grave condition!
This came from [email protected]:

ABACHA'S FAMILY ESTATE - HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

ASSALAM-A-ALAIKUM.

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect and humility, I write to you irrespective
of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact
through a journal here in Nigeria when I was making an
inquiry for foreign assistance.

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your
co-operation and assistance in the context stated below:

May I first introduce my self as Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha,
the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (Former Military Head
Of State and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria)
who died suddenly on 8th June 1998. The sum of
(US$18,753,000.00) Eighteen Million Seven Hundred and
Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars secretly willed
in my favour by the Late General (My Husband).

This money is kept in a trust account with a Security
Company here in (Lome Togo). As it is equally required,
the administration of my late husband's property is under
the authority of our family lawyer (Barrister Precious
Henry), the current civilian dministration of retired
General Olusegun Obasanjo (the president of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria) is seeking vengeance on the Abacha's
Family because of the life prison jail sentence confirmed
on him by My Late Husband.

In pursuit of this vendetta, the present Government have
resolved to freeze all known assets of General Sani
Abacha, including properties at Home and Abroad and are
presently embarking on to seize the various Bank Accounts
of My Late Husband.

Please kindly visit these sites for you to know the truth
about this matter.
BBC NEWS:

(1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/877113.stm
(2)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2282366.stm
(3)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1606565.stm
(4)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1576527.stm

In fact, the attack on our family (The Abacha's) is so
devastated to an extent of seizing our Traveling Passport,
Family Accounts and even trying some members of our Family
in court for offences allegedly committed by My Late
Husband. In view of this grievous threat to our Economic
and personal survival, Our Family trustee have secretly
protected the will, but seriously advised me to move
Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars into an
overseas account, hence the reason why I have chosen you
and hope that you will come to my full assistance and
unlimited co-operation.In the meantime, there is a
traveling embargo on us the whole family members) and our
local accounts are seized. We are currently living on
goodwill of people who believe we cannot be held
responsible for the sins of my late husband. In view of
this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind
enough to respond to this distressed call to save me and
my children from
a hopeless future.

And if you agree I will compensate you sincerely and can
did effort in this regard with 25% of the total amount of
Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars. In that case,
when the money is moved into your discrete account, My
family lawyer (Barrister Precious Henry) has perfected
arrangements with the Security Company concerned the
transfer and has assured 100% risk free and safe
operation.

And in due course, all contacts must be made through
(Barrister Precious Henry) on His E-mail address
([email protected]). Upon receipt of your reply I will
go to arrange with the Security Company where this fund is
been deposited so that they can move this fund to any of
their Office in Europe or in Asian Country for easier
collection.

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you
in anticipation for your co-operation.

In view of all above details, I request you to keep this
letter and operation highly confidential. Please remember
to include Your Full Name, Private Address,Private
Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.

With my best regards,

Dr. (Mrs). Mariam Abacha.

I sure don't know what Asalami-Lickme means, but this doesn't sound good at all. Is your mother really a doctor?

Then I got this:

[email protected]

Attn: MD/CEO

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the Widow of the late
Gen.Sanni Abarcha former Nigerian Military Head of
State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac
Arrest.Since after my husband s death, my family is
under restriction of movement and that not
withstanding, we are being molested,policed and our
Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by
the Nigerian Civilian Government.

Furthermore, following the recent discovery of my husbands Bank Account
by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of
US$700 Million and Dutchmark 450 Million was lodged. I therefore decided
to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$32.6 Million,which was secret and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for
security reasons.

I therefore appeal to you seriously and religiously
for your urgent assistance to move this money into
your country where I believe it will be safe since I
cannot leave the country due to the restriction of
movement imposed on the members of my family by the
Nigerian Government.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of the country in the secret vault
through security/diplomatic assistance to Europe and
as soon as you indicate your interest, my Lawyer shall
send to you all related documents so that you can help to claim the
Luggage. Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum,
while 70% is to be held on trust by you until we can come over and
decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to the
granting of our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality,secrecy and sincerity.

Best Regards.

HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)

http://www.kataweb.it/foto

Isn't that insane? Did your mother give out her credit card number over the internet? It seems that everybody is your mother. Abacha, are you totally sure that this transaction is going to be 100% risky-free? It seems like everybody has their hand down your pants, if you know what I mean!

Molly

Quote:
Friend, you have to disregard all other mails sent to you by people you do not know. They are using my family's situation to mock my family. Please do not attend to any other mails apart from mine as you already know my email address. Make sure you do not reply their mails. Moreover, you know the internet is not too save and this is the more reason i insisted to always speak with you so that we can always have our own way of communication. But your line still do not work, even the financier complained about it. Please be very careful with peopleyou mail and talk with as you are aware we are loaning this fund from the financier to repay with a 10% increase.

Please make sure you follow all my instructions religiously as to this transaction so that my family do no9t lost out. I mailed you earlier and ask to know if you will still be in your uncles place by next week so that the financier do not miss you when he sends the cheque. Please let me know so that i inform him on time should there be any changes. Also remember that this transaction is 100% risk free as i have always told you provided you do not disclose it to anyone elsa as it has to do with all my family has. I assure that at the end of this transaction you will have cause to thank my family for life and my family will also be grateful to you.

I will want you to call me so that you know that i am very real and straight forward. my number again is +234-802-3225539. I will be awaiting your mail.

Regards as i await your reply and answer to my mail.
Mustafa

We'll keep 'im waiting for a few more days! Till next episode!

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day and welcome back to The Mugu Hunter! Its been a few days since we tracked Abacha... he's scared and getting awfully fiesty, but we're doing it all for 'is own good!

Quote:
Abacha,

I'm going to ask this again, since you really aren't giving me any answers.

DOES YOUR FINANCIER HAVE A NAME?

I ask this becuase I still haven't recieved the check at the address here in Alabama, and I am beginning to question your sincerity in this deal. Are you sincere? If so, where is the check? And why won't you tell me the financier's name? You haven't called my number in days either. Is Mariam still alive, or do you need to pull the plug?

Molly

Quote:
Friend, i am sorry for not reaching you for sometime now as i have to fully attend to Mariam who is very ill. Mariam will be undergoing a surgery very soon and i have to look after her myself. This is one of the reasons i am not married to enable me look after Mariam. Please friend be patient with my family as the financier will surely reach you this week at your said address. He just arrived from a business trip in Asia as i earlier told you. Please immediately he reaches you with the cheque make sure you go claim it rightaway as time is no longer on our side. Please inform me immediately so that i instruct you on what to do and i plead that you follow all my instructions religiously.

Also i tried to call you but your phone is still not functioning as i could not get through to you. Still always answering machine. Please can you send me your photo so that i know you as i am making all arrangement to visit the USA any possible time. I will like to see you also and personally thank you for your assistance.

Please friend be patient with my family as the financier will reach you soon.
Regards as i await your immediate repy and please call me on +234-802-3225539.

Mustafa

'opefully Mariam's condition will be fatal! But we can't take that chance with wild mugu; remember, they're not tame by any stretch of the imagination!

Quote:
Friend, please i want you to always reply my mail as the financier will be reaching unfailingly this week. Make sure you give him all due respect and remember that you have to get me imformed immediately he reaches you. The financier's name is DR. ISREAL SAZEE and also have it in mind that i will be forwarding to you the names of the contact man of the security company who you are to send the money to in London so that they can deliver the consignment to you in US in due time.

Regards as i implore you to follow all my instructions religiously as this transaction will be fully concluded soon. I also await your reply.
Mustafa

Quote:
Mustaffy:

Thank you for the financier's name. Does he have an address in case I don't get the check? I need to be in contact with him at all times.

How is dear Mariam? Is she over her shigella? Is she having rice water stools? I know a great doctor in the US named Jack Kevorkian who might be able to help with her condition. Let me know how that dear woman is doing, if you don't mind.

Molly

Quote:
Friend, i have to give you all the details you require now as the financier has finally sent you a parcel. I purposely did not send you the financiers details to test your patience in this transaction. I thank you for your patience, for you have shown high sense of responsibility with respect to this transaction so far.

The financier called me today to tell me that he travelled to attend a christian conference outside Anerica and that he has sent you a parcel which he believes will reach you latest on friday. He said i should make sure you are still in your uncles place as that is the address he used. He said you should be at alert and make sure your uncle knows you are expecting a percel. Please i will plead with you not to allow your uncle know the content of the percel as you have earlier promised me. The financier said i should inform you that he sealed the cheque in between the first and second pages of the document he sent it with. Please be aware of this not to throw away the cheque as if there is nothing inside. Make sure you open the sealed pages (pages 1and 2) carefully not to destroy the cheque. He said he had to do it so that the cheque will get to you in safety as he did not send it from the united states, for he remembered few days into the conference and he had to send it by all means immediately.

Please friend, immediately the parcel reaches you, mail me at once so that i instruct you on what to do next as i will be sending the relevant document used in depositing the consignment at as when it was deposited and also give you the details of the contact man to reach as soon as the funds are ready.

The name of the financier is: DR. PAUL BRIDGE He reached me with a satellite phone today and his number is: 44-704-0104557 I believe you can reach him with this satellite number for now till he returns back to america. Please also try to call me as you already have my number as we have to conclude this tansaction wothin the next 7 working days.

Regards as i await your reply soonest.

Mustafa

Wow! 'e's made a seeee-rious mistake by changing the name of the financier! You can bet a koala's arse that 'ill come back to bite 'im!

Quote:
Thanks for your concern. mariam will be going for a minor operation by friday and i pray she survives and i hope also that you join my family in prayers. Please all follow my instructions religiously as to this transaction and all is well i strongly assure you as you do as i instruct.

Did you get the attached documents of the transaction? Please i implore you to safe keep them out of the reach of other people as they are very important tp my family and that will be your only form of identification when the consignment will be brought to you by the courier company. Please do keep them in a very secure place as anything that happens to them will affect my family.

Regards as i always await your reply.
Mustafa

Quote:
Dear Molly,
I just received information from the financier that the parcel will get to you unfailingly today thursday 3rd march, by 10am your time. Please i will like you to be on the look out for the parcel as you will have to deposit the cheque with your bank and once you are in custody of the funds, you should send the funds to the security/courier company immediately in london via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSAFER.

Below are the instructions you will ahve to follow so that we do not make mistakes with te transaction. Once you cash the $8,650 you will be expected to send three seperate transactions of $2,500 each and the remaining $1,150 will be for the sending charges and the remaining you keep to foot your phones and other expenses. If it require i send you any other information as to sending of the funds to any of the company's other department i will make haste to inform you.
RECEIVERS NAME: JOHN WOOD
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 44-45 Hythe Road,
White City, LONDON,
NW10 6RJ,UNITED KINGDOM.
TEXT QUESTION: WHATS MY NAME?
ANSWER: MOLLY

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
1. SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS
2. AMOUNT SENT
3. TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
4. MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)

Please make sure you follow these instructions religiously to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Regards as i await to hear from you.
Mustafa

Quote:
Friend i am sure you have received the package containing the cheque by now. Please i want you to reach me immediately as i have already instructed you on what to do. I hope you do not make any mistake concerning this transaction as this is a very delicate point of the transaction. Please reach me immediately as you get this mail.

Regards,

Mustafa

Quote:
Friend, i called you to nquire about the parcel as i strongly bellieve it must have reached you by now, but i could not get across to you. Please reach me immediately so that i know the situation of things to enable me instruct you more on what to do.

I must tell you this also. MARIAM has been confined to a wheel chair due to her ill health. Please do not feel sorry for my family as we have all to remedy the situation as soon as we conclude this transaction.

Regards as i await your mail.
Mustafa

Crikey! I've been working on other mugu for a while and almost forgot about Abacha! 'e's in a real precarious situation, so we've all got to get together and help push 'im over the edge!

Quote:
Abachy!

I did recieve the parcel over the weekend! After I got it, I got a call from your agent, Usman Bello. He said that he would be right over to where I was to pick the check up. Sure enough, Usman was a real Johnny-on-the-Spot and I was able to give him the check on Sunday. Its a good thing we didn't have to deal with any middlemen and I could get the check to where it needed to be safely.

Sorry to hear that Miriam is in a wheelchair. But don't worry, I won't feel sorry for you at all.

Please email me and let me know what the next step in our transaction will be. I can't wait to help you get your hands on your money. Say "hi" to Usman for me too! Even though he's one big scary looking black dude, he is just the nicest guy you would ever want to meet!

Sincerely,
Molly Ringwald

Quote:
Friend, its a pity that i made the mistake of ever letting you into my family's affairs. I never knew things will turn out this way besause you have made my family incurr more debts than usual. I gave out the instruction that you have to send the money to the security company imediately you collect it and i sent you the name and contact details of the contact man in the security company. I never knew you will turn out to be very unreliable as i did never mentioned Usman Bello in my mails to you and i do not know such a person as i have never met such a person bearing such name all my life. You really disappointed my family with your attitude. The cheque is written in your names and you are suppose to be the one to clain it. For it was only to try you that was why the financier sent thios small amount to you for a start as he is meant to send you $38,500US Dollars which is the total sum needed to claim the consignment from the security company as my family has not been able to service the consignment for sometime. But you failed my family completely and i believe this will be the end of my transaction with you as you never follow my instructions which was whet i always demanded for from you.

Friend, please if you are joking and still have the cheque in your possession, you either please go and claim the money yourself and do as i have instructed you by sending it to the security company so that the financier can send you the balance to enable the security deliver the consignment to you or send back the cheque to the financier if you are no longer willing to assist my family. You already have the contact details of the security company contact man, please send him the money and stop telling me trash about Usman Bello i do not know.

Friend please you have to act fast immediately. Regards as i await to hear from you.
Mustafa

Notice how he reacts when you mention Usman Bello! That is classic mugu behavior for this beeeeeyoooo-tiful lad!

Quote:
Abacha:

Why are you talking to me like this? Mr. Bello came to my house on sunday after he called me first. When he showed up I demanded to know who he was and why he knew about our transaction. He then produced a copy of your passport and introduced himself as your long-time family friend. I was still suspicious, so I compared the passport copy that he had to what you sent me. Well, it was a perfect match and he knew all about you and Mariam and her heart condition too.

Abacha, if you are going to send someone to get the check from me, you could at least tell me about it beforehand. As it was, Mr. Usman Bello was a perfect gentleman with a wry sense of humor. He even kidded that next time he might bring your right pinkie finger as proof that he knows you. I didn't think that was funny at first because he said it so seriously. But then I laughed and we all had a pleasant chat. Even though my cousin had to work the late shift, he was still nice enough to take me and the kids out for ice cream. Beleive me, the little squirt working at Baskin-Robbins almost crapped his pants when he saw this Nigerian hulk come through the door. Before he left, I told him to wish you and Mariam well, he said something under his breath I couldn't quite make out and then flashed a smile. But like I said, Mr. Bello was as nice as he could be.

As you can see, I have no idea why you are talking to me like this. It is very cheeky of you, and I sure as hell don't need any lip.

Sincerely,
Molly Ringwald

Quote:
Friend, it is very obvious that my family has lost that particular funds. But we have to move ahead as i called the financier and told him all that happen. He said the only way he can send you any more fund is for you to open a bank account with BANK OF AMERICA and you will have to activate the account for at least $100US dollars so that he can pay in for the transaction sake. Please go open the account as i want you to act very fast this time around as the security company has written my family and want us to make some payment in respect of services charges latest before on the 22nd march. This is because my family has not been able to service the consignment for some time now and it has really increased our indebtedness to the company. I know very well that the financier will reach you soonest with the funds my family has requested from him. All you have to do now is to open an account with BANK OF AMERICA, yon will have to open the account immediately and latest on wednessday 9th march and make sure you activate the account with at least $100US dollars so that it will not look as if it is that too new by the time the financiers pays into the account. You will have to send me the full details of the account including the bank account number, account routing number and full bank address together with your scanned identification document (either your drivers license or international passport). This is to enable me know you better as the financier will be entrusting thousend of dollars into your hands which my family will have to pay back with a 10% increase. Please i hope you understand and bear with me as this transaction has to do with a very big sum of money and it involves my family funds.

Friend, i believe we have to act very fast so that we will not be required to pay more fees as their deadline has been fixed for the 22nd of march. Please reach me with all your account details as soon as you open the bank account with BANK OF AMERICA so that i can forward it to the financier who will inturn pay the funds into your account for onward payment to the security company so that they can deliver the consignment tp you.

All my regards as i implore you to act fast even as i await your reply soonest.
Mustafa

'e's getting totally unhinged! Me first instinct was to grab 'im harder, but he might have taken me whole arm off... I'm going to call in me good friend EgyptKah to help with the Usman Bello modality! But first, I need to slap the piss out of 'im!

Quote:
Dear c**ksucker,

I have just about had it with your f**king tone. I have already told you several f**king times what happened. Usman Bello came to my house, showed me more than enough f**king proof that you f**king work with him, and so I felt 100% f**king comfortable giving him your f**king check. Now you f**king accuse me of spending the money. That is total bulls**t, you f**king liar.

You have been the f**king dishonest one, f**kface. What is the financier's name again? Isreal Sazee or Paul Bridge or is it John F**king Wood? Why don't you make up your f**king mind, boy? Maybe I ought to give Usman a call and tell him what a disrespectful little f**k you are? I've seen your picture, and believe me, your f**king girlish physique wouldn't be able to handle the encyclopedia of pain that Usman would deliver on your girlie-punk ass.

I was almost going to go to Banko-American today and open a f**king account until I got your sass-mouth email saying that you were going to turn me in to the f**king FBI. Well, if that is how you f**king treat your business partners, then I'm sorry that I didn't just cash that check and treat myself to a new pair of tits. Usman has been 100% up front with me, which is a lot f**king better than I can f**king say for you. So here's how it is to go down:

1) If you are telling the truth, that Usman Bello does not f**king work for you, then just put a "stop payment" on the check.
2) Send me the f**king money via WU to Molly Ringwald. The test question will be: What did the bartender say to the genie? The answer will be: No, I didn't ask for a 12 inch pianist! Got it?
3) I will pick the f**king money up and sent it to what the f**k the security company you want to pay for their f**king demurrage.

f**king got it, genius!??!!?

Please give Mariam all my best,
Molly Ringwald

Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

Location: Life of a 419 scammer...loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry:

That was mean and thoughtless. How could you make that dumb jackass go through all that trouble with no intention of ever helping him out? Think of his poor sick mommy!

I am going to report you to the local chapter of the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelity to Arseholes).

Shame on you.
Laughing

Dick
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dick: Yeah, I'm such a prick sometimes.

Crikey! That sure put 'im in 'is place! It just goes to show that you 'ave to 'ave your eye on 'im all the time!

Quote:
Friend, please i have left everything to Allah and i will plead with you to go ahead and open the bank account with bANK OF AMERICA immeediately and make sure you follow all my other instructions regarding this transaction as i want you to be fully aware that there isno one working with my family. I do not know any USMAN BELLO and my family has never delegated any of our dealings to anybody. Please friend get this clear for the last time as we go on with this transaction.

Please oipen the bank account and reach me immediately with all the bank relevant details including the bank account number, routing number, bank address etc.

All my family regards as i await your immediate reply and also want to thank you for your understanding and coperation as far as this transaction is concerned and i want us to conclude this transaction soonest.

Mustafa

Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utter prick you are Flynt, but it's for his own good - absolutely awesome read mate Laughing

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e's getting scared and tired! And me mates Double-O and EgyptKah didn't do 'im any favors either!

Quote:
Friend, i am mailing to know if you have opened the
BANK ACCOUNT. Please get across to me with the full
details of the account if you have opened the bank
account so that i can forward the account information
to the financier who will inturn transfer the needed
funds into the account. And if you have not open the
account i plead with you to do so immediately to
enable the financier transfer in the funds as you know
that time is not on our side.

Regards as i wait to hear from you soonest.
Mustafa

Quote:
Mustapha:

No, I haven't opened the bank account. Would you please provide me with the REAL name of the financier this time?

Maybe next time you could inform me beforehand that you aren't sending anybody to meet me. That would avoid confusion and delay.

Molly

Quote:
Hello Molly,
I guess all is well as i have not heard from you for sometime now. I write just to know if you have finally opened the account as you promised to do so within the next few days and it is almost a week now and i have not heard from you.Please get me informed to enable me know if the account have been opened so that i can get your bank information to the financier at once.

Regards as i wait to hear from you soonest.
Mustafa

Quote:
Friend, thanks for your swift response to my mail. I quite appreciate it. Please i will be glad to send you the real names of the financier and will be very happy if you could reach him rightaway as time is no longer on my family's side. Please always get back to me to keep me informed of your dealings with the financier from time to time as i will always appreciate to hear from you that this transaction is going on well.

The financiers details are FINANCIERS NAME: DR. ISREAL SAZEE
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL.: (1-514-814-4085)

Pleasae reach im rightaway and get back to me. Regards as i await your mmediate reply. Mustafa

Crickey! What a beeeeeyooooo-tiful mugu! Now it would be real shame if anybody were to call that number with a Montreal area code or send 'is financier any "sheilas with schlongs" porn!

Quote:
Abacha:

Why do you say that the financier is an American when he has a phone number in Montreal? Is it Paul Bridge that you want me to contact? Abacha, you seem to have many financiers, and that does not make me feel like this transaction is 100% risky free.

Molly

Quote:
Dear Molly,
I must thank you for the clarification you havwe sought for. I must confess i quite appreciate it and it really shows you are now very serious in assisting my family and has proved you are sorry for the mistake you made by giving out the cheque the other financier gave you without getting such instructions first from me. I appreciate you the more for this mail you wrote now and i must assure you again that this transaction is very risk free and 100% real.

Friend, i could not reach Paul Bridge for any other assistance as the first cheque he issued you gave it out without my consent and i have always told you that my family will be repaying with a 10% increase. So i decided to source for another financier with the help of my family attorney and we had Dr. Isreal Sazee whom i have spoken to and he has agredd to assist my family with the desired funds for the transaction and he asked me to ask you to reach him. He is a Canadian and i refer Canada to Amrica since it is an American continent and we Africans see it as America also. Moreover, he is a very big business that does business both in the US, Canada and Europe. You already have all his contact details and his tel number abd email address. I will advise that you reach him straightaway and reach back to me to get me informed of your dealings with him.

Friend, you have nothing to loose and my family has made up our minds that you willget your own percentage immediately the funds are claimed from the security company and gets to you, while you will safe keep the remaining pending when my family shall come over to meet you. Please you have to act fast so that we will get the funds on time to avoid delay and extra fees by the security company.

Regards as i await your mail as soon as you finish with the financier.
Mustafa

Uh-oh! It looks like one of the mugu's natural predators, Usman Bello, has reeeee-ally put a scare in 'him!

Quote:
Friend,
Please i have to plead with you to have nothing to do with USMAN BELLO as e is evil and he is looking fpr someone to fraud. I have told you time without number that i do not know him and i have nothing to do with hi. When i spoke to im he said he met me sometime in the US in January and i have not been to the US since 1999 after the death of Abacha (my father). Please do not have anything to do with him as her has succeeded in defrauding us of the first cheque and he is not relenting to do more harm to my family. If it is possible you arrest him i will prefer you hand him over to the FBI as my family have not delegated any person to act on ur behalf. This is the reason why we are financier the transaction with the help of a financier.

Friend, have you dealing with any other oerson or have you sending my mails to other people? Please let me know so that we can device another way of dealing with this transaction if possible without other people intruding in out dealings. Please let me kow at once and stop any dealings you have been having with USMAN BELLO as i believe he is EVIL. And if he has been sending you mails i will prefer you send me his mails, email address and telephone number so that i can give his details to our police over here to take charge of him. If can get to talk to my family attorney for years to inquire about this said USMAN BELLO and you will see that my family do not know him. My family attorney's phone number is +234-803-838-9625. Please i want you to call my family attorney to inquire.

Friend, have you spoken to the financier now? Please get me informed and let me knowif you have opened the bank account also.

Best regards and please reach me back immediately you get this mail to enable me know how far you have gone with all necessary arrangement.
Mustafa

Quote:
Friend, please i am still awaiting your mail to let me know how far you have gone with hte financier so that we continue with this transaction. Please reach me at once with any new development between you and the financier.

Regards as i await to hear from you very soon.
Mustafa

This ought to keep 'im occupied for a while!

Quote:
Abacha:

You want me to arrest Usman Bello? For what? Do you think I'm Dirty Fucking Harry or something??? If you think he is a criminal then why the hell don't you call the FBI yourself? Personally, I'm not going to fuck with anybody like Usman. Besides, he has been nothing but kind and professional to me, so if you some kind of problem with him, you'll have to take it up with him and not me.

Secondly, there are three names that have kept reappearing here. You talk about a Paul Bridge, and Isreal Sleazee and John Morning-Wood. You have told me that Isreal Sleezee is the real financier, but I really don't understand who Paul Bridge and John Morning-Wood are. Until you can really clarify these issues, I'm not so sure that it is in my best interest to open an account.

By the way, Usman told me about something called 419 scams that come out of Nigeria. He said that child molesters and inbreds in Nigeria send out emails trying to scam people out of their hard-earned savings. I think he might have been trying to warn me about you. So far, you have been (more-or-less) on the level, but your demurrage of financiers is making me start to wonder. Please explain things in full.

Respectfully,
Molly Ringwald

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day, and welcome back to the Mugu Hunter! Since we left off, Abacha has gotten really testy about 'is natural predator, Usman Bello! We're going to 'ave to calm 'im down a bit if we're going to tag 'im before we release 'im back into the wild!

Quote:
Hello Molly,
I have nothing else to tell you as far as this transaction is concerned as i have already lost the first cheque from my financier through you. I am very sorry for you as you do not know what you are involving yourself in with USMAN BELLO, i believe you will definately regret your transaction with USMAN BELLO on the longrun and iknow you will mail me to tell me that you never knew he was fraudulent.

Paul Bridge is a family friend that decided to loan me a tiken and what he gave me you gave it out to the said Usman Bello that i do not know at all. While IsrealmSazee is the financier my attorney assisted my family in sourcing for that wanted to make payment into your account for this transaction. But i have ordered him to stop as i have the strong conviction that you will give away the funds to the monster called Usman Bello as you do not follow instructions. As for the John Wood you mentioned i donot know him as i have never reffered to him in my mails.

I will thank you for your sincerity in handling this transaction so far and for making know on time of Usman Bello who have been trying to reap off my family. Also you assisted me in getting out of trouble and debts by asking the financier to hold his money for now till i find a credible assistance/partner.

Regards as i await your mail soonest and best of luck in your transaction with USMAN BELLO for i sure know you will leave to regret ever dealing with him when he is through with you.

Mustafa

Its time to call 'im out on 'is unresolved modalities!

Quote:
Mustiffy:

I have read your email, and I think I understand where you are coming from on the whole Usman Bello issue. Often such hucksters appear to be kind and nice, but really they are stealing from you the whole time. I had my doubts until that last email that you sent me, Mustiffy. Now I am convinced that Usman shall only lead me along the road of pain and suffering.

However, I must take issue with you on another matter. You say that you don't know who John Wood is and that you never mentioned him. That is a lie, Mustiffy. You sent me this on 3/3.

Dear Molly,
I just received information from the financier that the parcel will get to you unfailingly today thursday 3rd march, by 10am your time. Please i will like you to be on the look out for the parcel as you will have to deposit the cheque with your bank and once you are in custody of the funds, you should send the funds to the security/courier company immediately in london via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSAFER.

Below are the instructions you will ahve to follow so that we do not make mistakes with te transaction. Once you cash the $8,650 you will be expected to send three seperate transactions of $2,500 each and the remaining $1,150 will be for the sending charges and the remaining you keep to foot your phones and other expenses. If it require i send you any other information as to sending of the funds to any of the company's other department i will make haste to inform you.
RECEIVERS NAME: JOHN WOOD
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 44-45 Hythe Road,
White City, LONDON,
NW10 6RJ,UNITED KINGDOM.
TEXT QUESTION: WHATS MY NAME?
ANSWER: MOLLY

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
1. SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS
2. AMOUNT SENT
3. TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER
4. MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)

Please make sure you follow these instructions religiously to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Regards as i await to hear from you.
Mustafa

So let me get this straight... even though you never heard of John Wood, you apparently wanted me to send money to him. Get your shit straight, boy.

Please give Mariam all my best. Does she have cancer of the esophageal? I hope not.

Respectfully,

Molly Ringwald

Quote:
Hello Molly,
I now understand who you are talking about. MR. JOHN WOOD is not a financier, but a staff of the courier/security company who is in charge of the company's foreign transaction. He was the contact man who you were suppose to send the money from the cheque that was sent to you to. But unfortunately, you gave the funds away to Mr. Usman Bello who i never know. I know how i suffered to get the first cheque from friend of my father. I am still indebted to him till date. But i promise i will pay back as soon as i get someone who will help my family with this transaction.

About your continuing this transaction with my family i am scared as i will not trust you as i have always done. I do not know if it is a planned work between you and Usman bello as you 100% believe in him. Moreover, if i am to continue this transaction with you i will like to have a scanned copy of your international pasport for security reasons as i will love to have that for keeps should in case i lost any other funds that will be committed to you. Also, i will like you to open the account within the next 48hours so that the fiancier can make payment immediately into your account for us to get this transaction completed at once.

Please i need a convincing mail from you also alleging your loyalty to this transaction as you know what will become of Mariam if this transaction never materialise. Please act fast to my above demand for me to know you do not have anything to do with Usman Bello again as i have made myself clear also on Mr. JOhn Wood.

Regards friend as i await your imediate reply and if possible let us chat on yahoo messenger to know ourselves better for i will be on the net for the next 5hours.

Mustafa

'e says 'e doesn't trust us! This could be a real setback, so we going to 'ave to be extra careful when approaching 'im!

Quote:
Mustaffy:

Are you just retarded or something? I thought I f**king well made it clear to you in the previous email that I am not going to have anything to do with Usman Bello again. Jesus Christ, why the hell do I even bother f**king writing if you are not going to read what I have written? What did you think the subject line "I am cutting ties with Bello" f**king meant? that I was going to give him a lapdance? I swear to God, Mustaffy, you can be thick as hell sometimes.

Secondly, thank you for clearing up the whole John Wood issue. You obviously forgot about having any dealings with him, I see. Well, Mustafi, if you want to get moving, I suggest you do so because I am going to go to Franco-American tomorrow and open up the account.

I suggest you re-read this entire email so that you don't get even more confused than you obviously already are.

Molly

There! 'e ought to be settled down enough now where we can approach 'im!

Quote:
Molly,
Thank you very much for understanding as i will take you by your words as you have sworn to God who we all honour and i pray you keet to your promises. I will now have to instruct the financier to continue with this transaction and the financier wil like to speak with you personally as you are aware of what is involved in this transaction which is my family funds and our last hope of survival. I will like you to send me a day time cell phone number that the financier can call you through. Immediately you send the number now i will call you to see if it works perfectly. Also, i will like you to mind your language when you write to me as we africans do not like such languages.

I await to get the details of your bank account within the next 48hours including the complete account details so that i van also forward it to the financier to enable him make payment to the account immediately. You should remember that you are to open the account with the bank of America. Please expediate action to see that we complete this transaction this week to enable the consignment reaches you by latest next week.

Regards as i await your immediate reply. Please i am on line, let us chat so that we get to know ourselves better.
Mustafa

Things are going well, so we 'ave to proceed with caution. When 'e gets restless 'e's liable to twig, and we can't 'ave that after all the effort we put in to get 'im cornered by crikey!

Quote:
Abacha:

First of all, how is your dear mother? I hope she is not dead, because that would be such a terrible loss for all of us. After all, it was your delightful mother who introduced us initially, and for that we owe her a lot.

Secondly, I have opened a 502(y)-exempt, no-load Roth mutual checking account at the Franco-American bank. The account number for the account is 7684653846858. I can make deposits and withdrawls with my driver's license for identification; however, third-parties (like yourself) have to know the test question and answer (similar to Western Union), which is...
Q: Uh-Oh?
A: Spagetti-O's!
I certainly think that this account will provide everything you need to get your modalities in place.

Once again, thank you for your efforts and understanding.
Molly Ringwald

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic