SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pink panties, armpit sweat and violence

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait started in November and ended in January, I think. It was a co-bait together with Lizzy, who has taken up real life right now (I hope she comes back soon). We talked about publishing it but I always had something better to do. But now it's here, so please read it, all the formatting was a lot of work. It will show you how low some mugus will go. And it's funny.

The cast:

Peter Ugo aka Wisdom Tom aka David Martins - the lad
Rosa Schluepfer - the girl (played by me)
Axel Schweiss - her boyfriend (played by Lizzy)

Rosa Schluepfer is German for pink panties and Axel Schweiss means armpit sweat. Very Happy

I sent an ASEM to about 40 lads:

Quote:
Dear Peter,

I haven't heard from you for 5 days. What happened ? I brought the $500 to the WU office on wednesday as you requested. So how do we go on ?

Peter, it's not just the money I'm interested in. You know I love you and I thought you love me too. Please don't disappoint me. Yesterday my boyfriend saw the emails you sent me and gave me a beating. I even think he might have broken my nose. Peter, please answer. I want to come over to your place and start a new life ! I can't take it any longer...

Yours in love,
Rosa

----- Original Message -----
To: "Rosa Schluepfer" <rosaschluepfer@youguess>
Subject: WU office.
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:23:50 +0800

> ATTN: dear Rosa my darling.
>
> am happy to hear you sent the money. I check WU offic tomorrow. i promise you as soon as i get the money i will
> prepare everything. Rosa, am so in love with you. You can come to me or even better i com to the US and we will
> be so happy. My dear darling pleas sent me your nakid pictur i sent you my pictur to.
>
> your lovely darling
> peter ugo

Some bite, he was the best:
Quote:
Hello my darling
I was just happy with much you were able to garder for me .Could you plaese write me today so that I can tell you by which name to send this money.For now i want you to be using this particular email address for my contact ,this for the reasons best known to me. Meanwhile ,I am very sorry with the way your boy friend treated you.I am not happy about it at all.I think it will stop as soon as I receive this fund I shall invite you to my place for us to stay .so dont worry ,i know my plans for you ,bcos I noticed your are a vere kind person indeed.so reply me with that your number so that I can direct you better.Do it as soon as you receive this mail .Dont use the other email, use this particular one. I am just happy with you.I love you.
Yours lovely
Peter Ugo.

He forgot to ask for the WU details, so an hour later or so he sent this:
Quote:
Dear darling ,
Dont you know I am not well since I have not been writing you .I am not
still okay for now as I wrote in my other email Will you like me to give
you the name u can use in sending me this money ,I will like to know if
you are ready to send this money by today.if you can then write me now so that I can give you the name to where you can send this money.I still want to say sorry for the way your friend treated you.I think it will come to
an end soonest.when you send this money u can still tell me when to come
over to my place,bcos I am missing you much .so I am still vere sorry for
what happed okay.so tell when to send it and I will give you all the imformation you may require to send it .
so for now you can be using this email address.it is my new address.Contact me now and hear from me.I love youoooooo.
Yours lovely
Peter Ugo.

Quote:
Oh my dearest love !

Praised be the Almighty Father for you have finally answered me. My dear Peter, please don't let me down again. My boyfriend Axel gave me a beating again. I can't bear it any longer. But it also troubles me to go to your place. I don't know how life will be there or how we will live. Do you have pictures of your home ? I haven't even seen a picture of you yet. Please darling, send me a picture and I will send you mine.

I don't know what you mean by control number. I have already sent the money to you. Haven't you received it ?

Yours in love,
Rosa

Quote:
Dear Darling

,Infact I did not see this money at all ,Plaese with what imformation did
you send this money to me ,reconfirm the informations to me now so that
I know welther I can recover this money .If you pay through western union then you tell me the number you use in payment of this fund, do that now and get back to me now.So that I can get this now.Do it now.I am wating to hear from you now.
Best regards
Peter Ugo.

Quote:
Dear Peter,

why do you keep talking about the money? I thought you loved me. Is money all you want ? Your email made me cry for hours. All I can say is I have sent the money and I don't know how to get the number you speak of.

Yours,
Rosa

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear darling,
I am just sorry as you are not happy today ,Actually the money was not
found but I have to try to see what i can do to that ,I don't know what
should make you sad ,Plaese don't just worry yourself about it. I can do
something even if I don't see the money ok.You should understand that I
love you not for moneyat all.so dont worry yourself ok.
Yours lovely
Peter Ugo.

Quote:
My dear Peter,

I didn't mean to be so harsh. Please, if I can help you in any way to get the money, tell me.

I attached a picture of me so that you can see what Axel did to me. I covered it up with make-up a bit but it still hurts. He is suspicious and I think if he reads my emails again something very bad will happen. I also attached a picture of Axel so that you can see what kind of guy he is.

I hope to come over to your place soon. Please send me some pictures of you and the place you live. I first want to see everything before I go there.

Yours in love,
Rosa

This is the pic. It's basically Claire's pic after a little PSPing:

And this is her lovely boyfriend, Axel. Isn't he a cutie?

Quote:
My dear Rosa,
In fact I could not hold my tears as I set my eyes on you.I am sincerely
very sorry about it.Why is he behaving this way to you.In my home no one
does that to a lover .
Does he rearly love you?I am not happy at all.cant you divorce him.Do you want him to kill you ?.Don't you have parent?In fact he looks very wicked to me.If I had collected this money,I would have sent it back to you,just bcos of this.I advice you run away from him for your dear life.
I am a good christain born in a christain home ,we are not as wicked as that .I remain very sympathetic with your situation.Change your email address so that he will not have access to your email box.Meanwhile don't give up I will never let you down.try and send me another email address plaese ok.I fill like seeing you life.keep praying for me to succeed.Meanwhile remain cool and prayerful to God I must not fail you ok.
Yours lovely
Peter Ugo

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Peter my love,

please don't cry for me. I will bear it all. The bad thing is, if I leave Axel, he will surely kill me. There's no place I can go unless I come to your place. If I stay here, I can't leave him.

Last night he locked me in the house and went out partying with his so-called friends. That means he gets some booze and beats up people in dark alleys. That's what he calls having fun. He's not back yet and I am so scared of him coming back, because sometimes he doesn't find someone to beat up and I get it then. He pukes all around the house and I have to clean it. And I always have to wait for him naked in the bed.

I have changed may email password like you suggested. I hope he won't read my mails again.

Please bear with me.

Yours in love,
Rosa

Quote:
Dear Peter,

I just got a mail from Axel. I forward it to you, please see below. What shall we do ?

Love,
Rosa

----- Original message -----
To: rosaschluepfer@youguess
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:25:38 -0800
Subject: Hunny

Baby

You know I'm sorry about yesterday, but you shouldn't aggravate me like
that, talking like that to me in front of my friends. I work I make the money I get to spend it, you have all the clothes and food you need, why ask for more. You know you shouldn't wear jeans when I'm in the house... you know that and still you do, what did you expect would happen.

All I ask of you is that you respect me and do what I tell you to, my
friends aren't so bad... now are they. All I ask of you is that you are "nice'
to them, show em some flesh here and there. When we met you were nothing baby, I made you and I can un-make you too think about that, who would want you if I left you? Nobody, right!!!

E-mailing strangers... baby, if I see one more of them I will kill him
and you

see you tonight

Axel

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rosa S.
Why did I not hear from you today ?Did i provoke you in my last mail.
I am making arrangement to see if you can spend the xmas holidays in my country.This will be very possible if you are ready to cooperate with me.For an American to get my country's visa is not had at all.So let me hear from you to know the way forward towards that ok.I am still concern with your situation in the hand of the so call boyfriend of yours.so may you do something fact about it ok.reply me immediately so that we can proceed .I will be experting to hear from you.remain blessed.
Yours lovely.
Peter U.

Quote:
My Dear Rosa.s
I am still on my plans to take you away from the hands of this wicked
and mad youg man .That is why I needed to know the much you have ,so that I can tell you how you can run to me btw now and the end of the year.you got to do that fast.God knows I must use every means to secure you.My country is very peaceful and we welcome visitors too.Majority of my people were christains .So the are caring like christ.Do you go to church? If you have not been going begin now to attend church so that you know about God.Before God and man I will make sure that you will not suffer anymore .So just get back to me as soon as you get this mail.Remember we don't have time now,act fast.You can never regret it ok.
Yours lovely
Peter .U

Axel sent a warning to Peter:
Quote:
I don't know who you think you are fooling, but I know you have my woman there. If you like your life the way it is now I would get Rosie back to me in a flash.

I WILL FIND THE TWO OF YOU and it's not gonna be pretty, Rosie knows I will find her, I have to many friends to stay hidden for long. I have your name dude, your a goner. Everybody in Seattle knows that she is mine and you think you can just send some mails and take her from me........

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING!!!!

Give her back to me and I'll forgive you your mistake, I will have to teach her a lesson she won't forget easily but she'll live. Don't send her back and..... do I need to spell it out?

Axel

Quote:
My dearest Peter,

sorry for the late reply. Axel locked me in a room without a computer. I had nothing to eat for two days. I just managed to break the doorlock and get out. Axel isn't here yet, sometimes he's gone for a whole week and I don't know where. I have to get something to eat now. I hope when I come back, he won't be here, so I can write to you again.

Kisses,
Rosa

The lad sent this to Axel, very courageous guy:
Quote:
Dear friend
I never mean to steal your darling away from you .But bear in mind that
God may not forgive you if you kill that girl.Instead u killing her plaese
may you leave her for me.I will never be happy to hear you treat her like
that any more.I have my eye there in us. In fact I will not take it easy
again with u.Please for the interest of peace Dont beat her again.I will
stop writing her as soon as u stop beating her she is not an animal ok.So
think about.
Best regards
Peter.

And this to Rosa:
Quote:
OH my dear Rosa s.
I can perceived all your ordeals, Do you know that Axel sent me mail
?In his mail I was made to understand that you are no longer with him.Thank God for that.In fact I dont know how you love him I would send some of my friends who went to US through lottery Visa to eliminent him there in US.

So if he disturbs you again please let me know .Disclose his address to
me so that the can trace him and eliminent him.Then you can have rest of
mind with him.You can not continue to suffer in his hands.So just get to
me and tellme the details of the matter ok.I love youoooo
Remain blessed
Yours lovely
Peter .U

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Peter,

please don't send your friends over to Axel. The first reason is, he can beat hell out of them. I saw him fight against 5 or 6 policemen once and he gave them a lesson they never forgot. I think he even killed one of them. When it comes to fighting, he is not to be messed with. The second reason is I don't want to get him hurt. Despite all the beating and disrespect I get from him, I still have feelings for him deep in my heart. I love you Peter but I just can't forget Axel. You must know, however tough he seems on the outside, deep inside he is a nice little cuddly teddybear. Sometimes when he was not drunk, he used to make love to me and after that he laid his head on my breasts and cried like a little kid.

But however, I don't want to stay with him. I'd love to come to your country but please send me some pictures first. I need to know how living there will be like and what the landscape looks like and I also want some pictures of you. Please don't disappoint me.

Yours,
Rosa

Quote:
Dear rosa.s
From the you are talking about this man ,it does appaer he is more powerful than even the US government to include the police in the Us.But I tell you that I have the killer squred there in US ,The may not fight him the will shut him silently.I am sure he is not strunger than bullets ok .But i find out u still love him so much.
Do you think he can make love better than I do? If I make love to you ,you not remember him again.I know the best way to satisfy a woman more than so many men you can think of infact I am not going to dissapoint you atall.You are the one delaying I would have conclude the entire arrangements before now.That was why I wanted to know how much you are having with you so that we can exterblish here in my country ok tell me something about it as soon as possible.You will not regret knowing me that is my promise.Send me your number so that I can call you and speak with you .

I am a very handsome African man that every lady may admire,so don't worry about my picture I shall send then to you and you will love them ok.I still love you.
Yours lovely
Peter U.

Oh my god, not the Killer Squred!!! Shocked

Quote:
Dear Peter,

please don't send this Killer Squred for Axel. Who are they anyway? Are you involved in some illegal activities? Are they something like the Clique Mob?

Anyway, pleas don't send them. I told you he is a good boy deep inside. I don't know if you can fuck better than him, we'll have to try that once we meet. I didn't even say he was that great in bed. In fact, his penis is just 3 or 4 inches long. I already heard that African men sometimes have really humongous dicks.

What do you mean with how much I'm having with me ? You mean personal stuff, luggage ? Or money ? I don't feel like I'm delaying anything, Peter. I'm eagerly waiting to get everything arranged, but I have to see your pictures first and also pictures of the area around your house. I have to know how you country looks like before I go there. Please understand that.

And please don't send the Killer Squred.

Yours in love,
Rosa

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Peter to Axel:
Quote:
Dear Axel
I know from from ur mail the kind of person you are.I am only forgiving
you bcos she had begged me to stop my plans against you .I discovered you being controlled by achol and had drinks .I decided to make you a friend of mine on the condition that you will not beat her again.I shall send you all my pic and also intruduce you to my friend in US.But I have written her to go back to you ok.So if it is bcos of me that you are beating her she will come back to you and I will stop writing her. I promised you that if continue beating her you will not see her anymore .If she doesn't have money I shall send her money here from my country to come over to me .I just love her and that is final.So take care of your self.Goodluck
Peter .U

What a dick! He doesn't even fight. Confused

Lizzy (Axel) sent this straight-to-the-point piece of prose:
Quote:
Well dude

Told you I'd find her.....

Quote:
Hi Peter,

I'm in an internet cafe in another city right now. I'm so glad I could escape. Axel found me and took me to an abandoned warehouse were I was locked in for 2 days and he had all his so-called friends come over and I had to be "nice" to them, if you know what I mean. He even threatened to burn down our house. I still have money and I'm trying to get away from here as far as possible. You will here from me again when I've found a safe place.

Please let me know that you will be there for me, Peter. You're the only one I can trust right now.

Yours,
Rosa

Well, he's still a scammer:
Quote:
My dear rosa .s
My friend from London in Uk called me this eveing with the imformation
that they have concluded all my arrangements concerning my going over to Uk.I want to inform you about it ok.But daring is not easy on my side.I
have spent up to $4000 on the attempt to achieve that.For I am very exhulsted financially.I dont have money here at all with me.Is good to tell you that it because of you that I have go to Uk.Now I need some money that is not much to conclude this arrangements,so I dont know wether you can help me some money so that I can successfully obtain this documents please ok.

I begged you should not be offended with this request,but I just have to tell you because it concerns both of us.I will like to get reply based on this
demand.How are you doing now?Are you still on the arrangement to come over to my place so that we go over to London Uk.Please keep getting in touch with me so that I can update u with the preparetion.Is axel still after
you?If yes please tell me so that I will tell you what to do about it ok.So
tell me when you can come over so that i may book A nice hotel for you I
am serious about it.I had imformed my people that you will come,that is
why I have to get my visa ready waiting for your arrival to my country.I
make sure that we don't waste any time before going to Uk.So write me today.

I shall tell you the details of the whole thing right.I am waiting to hear
from you soonest ok
Yours lovely,
Peter U.

Quote:
Dear Peter,

haven't you got my mail ? I am currently in a motel 250 miles away from my home. Axel found me and took me to an abandoned warehouse and I was locked there for two days and his friends came and beat me and they also did some other things which I'm ashamed to tell you. I could finally run away and now I live in a motel. All the money I have is at the bank back in my hometown, but I can't go back. I fear that Axel might find me. I even heard rumors that he burned down our house.

I'd love to go to London with you. But 1. I can't get the money and 2. I still don't have a picture of you. I know that's not the most important thing right now but I wouldn't feel so good going to London to meet a man and I don't even know what he looks like. I hope you understand.

Please Peter, I hope you will be there for me. Tell me what to do.

Kisses,
Rosa

He can't send a pic, but Rosa should send another. And some money. What a nice guy he is:
Quote:
My Dear Rosa S.
I heard your problems that you facing now,but is still good that you have
to do something fast for your sake.I can't allow you to be in such predicament,that is why i have been working very had to make sure that you go out of Us and join me in London.I also told you that I have seen what you have suffered in the hand of Axel just for me.So I can not allow you to be messed up like that ok.I want you to believe only two things .1 That I really love you with all my heart 2.That I a handsome man.You must have to believe this ok.I am ready to protect you with my own life.If had agreed I would have eliminated that mad Axel b4 now.I don;t know your business with those men.So Ia am assuring you with the name of my lord jesus that I never Fail you.

I shall sent my pic any moment from now.It is not as aesy as it is in US,but nevertheless, i will do something about this since is important to you like that.You must have to send this money bcos is for your own good ok.so do it today as you get this mail.no amount is small.Beleive I shall send you my picture,and you must like it.But you can send me another pic of yours so that i can see you well.Meanwhile I love the one you already sent me.I'm pleased with it.i SHALL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELFin my next mail
Yours lovely
Peter U.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Axel to Peter:
Quote:
Dude

I did not set my house ablaze, yeah like I would do that!!
It's my house, I paid for it...There was an accident with her car
but that is all.

She's gone..again stupid ho

I know where she is tho....in a Motel not to far away,
she'll have a nice supprise coming tonight. We'll see who's
leaving

A

Quote:
Dear Rosa S
I received a mail from you boy friend Axel,He told me that he did not
set any house ablazed, And secondly that the house is even his,that he paid for it.He said that he had known the motel where you are ,that is not far from his house is it true?,if is the truth ,then you have to run away from there before he meet you in the motel.
Plaese as I said in my last mail I will like you to send this little money
so that I can conclude all about this my visa process.I know what you suffering there for me,I wouldn't like it to be i vain.As I said do something about this ok.Reply me as soon as possible so that I can update you with the latest.
Remain blessed.
David Martins

He can't even remember his own name. Confused

Quote:
My dear Rosa S
It is geting long you have not written me ,what is the problem with you
.Are you save at all?Plaese I want to know ok.
Yours lovely
Peter u.

Here you see why he wanted to make friends with Axel:
Quote:
Hello Axel,
How are you doing over there?I leave to understand you as a very inteligent person, despite the fact that you pick offence easily.
Plaese I want to bring to your knowledge the a very lucrative business that will Make us rich.I will like to receive your mail before I can detail you over this transaction.Plaese contact me now so thatwe can start now ok.
Remain blessed.
David Martins

Quote:
Peter,

you stupid asshole!!! I thought you loved me!!! I am in fear for my life, I have been tortured and raped by Axel's friends, I have a broken arm and open wounds that won't heal. I have been running from Axel for two weeks no, I am 300 miles from my home and you ask me about some DAMN MONEY ???

I have no one to rely on, I thought you were my only friend but it seems you just care for the money. I suggest you ask Axel for the money and be sure to give him your address, he will come over and rip your ass open!!!

I'm nearly out of money and it'll be winter soon so I hope I just freeze to death under some bridge because I've been forsaken by you, you moneygrubbing asshole!!!

Rosa

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear rosa,
Babe you have to forgive me ok .If you want anybody to forgive you ,then you have to forgive me.Is not as if i am poor but I just want fulfil my
promises to you.All that I promised you must come come to pass ok .Don't
be hot tempered with me.
Remain blessed.
Peter

We let him wait.

Quote:
My dear Rosa,
How are you doing over there?hope you are doing well.In fact I really
mised you for quite some time now for the fact that I made a request. I
have said several sorry as it regards my mistakes but yet you did not forgive me till now.Does it mean that you can not forgive?

Now my arrangements towards going to London have been concluded, as a matter of fact I will be going by next week end .I promised to send you my flight schdule any moment from now along side with my picture.If you will be interested to go with me to London I shall forgive the insult you gave me and give you my new address in London ok because I really love you.Did you remember what I promised you?I said I will never forsake you even at the point of my death.I still stand by that till now.
I will never ask you for money any longer becos I fund out you do not like
it at all. so i have taken care of the whole charges as it regards my visa,so
don't worry about it ok.I still love you.May the lord be with you.
Best regards,
peter U.

Some days later:
Quote:
Dear Peter,

everything will be fine. I sued Axel and I won and he had to pay me a lot of money. I'm just about to buy new things for me and my friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

I hope you had a nice christmas.

Rosa

Quote:
Dear Rosa,
How are you doing? I red your mail over your case with axel, and I felt
very happy about it.So what up?

As I told you,I have concluded my arrangement to move on to london but I have not hard from you.So let me know if you are still interested in going
with me to london.

Please get back to me as soonas possible ok.

Thanks untill I hear from you.

Yours lovely,

David Martins.

How dumb can you get:
Quote:
Rosa

Please I made a mistake in my last mail to you .

I wrote my friends name in place of my own name .

Please I mean to write my name Peter.

So please understand that ok.I am Peter ugo

yours lovely,

Peter U.

He wasn't funny anymore, but I thought I'd go for a pic at least:
Quote:
Dear Peter,

I don't know if I should go to London with you. After all the money I got from Axel, my life is quite a happy one down here.

I have a feeling that I don't know you at all. I've never even seen a picture of you, so how could I agree to change my whole life for you? If you really want to see me, I might go to London for a quick vacation, 2 or 3 days. Send me some pictures so that I know how you look like. I will book a hotel and we can meet.

Rosa

Quote:
Dea Rosa Schluepfer,

Thanks for your mail. Please I will appreciate you send me your phone number now that you are rich. Please note that I will make sure that I send you my pictur before friday.

Bye for now.

Peter u.

Quote:
Hi Peter,

my number is +1-360-VoIP line. I'm usually available in the morning.

Love,
Rosa

Quote:
My dear Rosa,
I have written you several mail in my other box but I receive no reply.I try caling only to receive voice mail.Anyway, how are you doing?I hope you very ok.

But Rosa,if I may ask you what kind of good friend are you who doesn't care about your lover. In my other mail I sent you my pic ,but I dont know whether you receive it or not.In fact I am in real problem here in my country and hope you are the only friend that can help me now.since you have some money, I hope to explain this better in your phone but the phone is not connecting at all.I try at every hour of the day.

Bandits here in my country snatch my money made for my movement to london.Now I try to complete my money again to move down to London, I will very happy if can send to me even if it is $300 so that I can complete my money and travel away from here.So how i wish you can help me at this point of my problem.

Remember that if I have money in London I will never forget you.Remember also that we love each other.And love is all about compation and mercy.Dont see my request as a disturbance,I want you understand that there is no other person apart from you.so may you help me with any amount you can come up with.

May God bless you as you do it.

Best regards
Peter U..

Last edited by mort on Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be warned, it gets more and more boring from here. Wink

Quote:
Dear Peter,

I will see what I can do about the money. But I still haven't received your picture, please be sure to send it. I can't possibly send you anything if I don't even know how you look like.

Love,
Rosa

Well, he finally sends a picture:
Quote:
Dear Rosa,

Thanks for your response.

Please don't be angry but this is all i have.I hope you like it.

Thanks,

Peter.U

This is it:

It was against my reputation as a baiter to reply, so I left him alone. Some days later he made a last attempt:

Quote:
My dear Rosa,
I wish to ask you to accept the picture wether hansome or not,How i wish you can understand this the way I expert you do.I will not want you to see me as one who love money more than I love you,But due to the problem on ground, I am very much in need of this,I have been given an admission to forther my education in London.In my country any body how studied in london is considerd special and that will give you upper hand in the government of my country,
Please I Don't mean to bother you at all,As I sinserely love you,I still hope to be with you in London as soon as I go there.But the poblem remain if you will like to go with me.I know that you may not be very comfortable in my country.How I wish you can give me the consideration.
Please I will like if you may give me another phone number because the one you gave me is not working or you please call me with this number:234-1-723-7944,You can call at all hour of the day I will respond to you,Just say you want to speak to Peter it will be handed over to me if I am not the one that picks it.I will be happy if you can call me ok.But if you can not call,which means you have to send another number for me to call you as soon as possible.I will like to speak with you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you ok.
Best regards
Peter U.

So Rosa replies:
Quote:
Peter,

I am deeply disappointed. Why do you send me a picture that is cut out from a magazine ? If you don't love me, just say it and leave me alone.

Rosa

Nothing heard since. Lizzy told me he continued to try scamming Axel, but I don't have the emails here.

Seems like this lad is as low on brains as on morals. Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic