SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Airport Greeting Committee **PHOTOS!**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have space at my website - currently empty - so if we could zip them into not-too-big files, I can have them posted. They would be publicly accessable, though.

Send me a PM, BB, if this is interesting.
-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let you guys hash out the modalities, I'm not the most computer-savvy felcher on the block. If they were to be put on a private website like yours, maybe there could be a password that you PM interested parties who contact you?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can host and password protect a gallery of images if you like. I alrady have hosting for quite a bit of 419 related artwork and creating and securing a gallery for these docs would be an easy undertaking.

All I request is individual shots of each person requiring access...you know the drill... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Borstal, PM me and I'll tell you the modalities for hosting.

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Rogermegoodly's modality because of the password protection, so I'll send these pics to him/her when I receive them. Roger can then inform the general populace of modalities for retrieval.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

roger, I want to see those pictures but I refuse to send pictures of myself taking a naked bath in goatsmilk with a fish on my head to see them. Wink
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For you Tillie, a regular bath will do, no fish or other wildlife need be involved. Laughing

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BB This is awesome.

If your man is still there, could he possibly obtain a streetmap of lagos? (Many moons ago there was some discussion about this, as no such *good* resource is available online. We talked of even having lads make maps of certain sections and cross checking them here. A nice scan of a lagos map would be great.)

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Request submitted.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see the pics if possible Smile
RacerX93
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont_B_A_BaiterHater wrote:
BB This is awesome.

If your man is still there, could he possibly obtain a streetmap of lagos? (Many moons ago there was some discussion about this, as no such *good* resource is available online. We talked of even having lads make maps of certain sections and cross checking them here. A nice scan of a lagos map would be great.)

http://www.mytravelguide.com/hotels/ctmapofgeographicalarea-17725402-Nigeria_Lagos_maps.html

Here's a pretty good one.
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RacerX93 wrote:

http://www.mytravelguide.com/hotels/ctmapofgeographicalarea-17725402-Nigeria_Lagos_maps.html

Here's a pretty good one.

This seems okay but it doesn't go into as much detail as I would like.

This is the best I've been able to do so far:
http://members.419eater.com/~dont_b_a_baiterh/lagos4.jpg

I assembled it from separate "zoomed in" sections of a map available at some lagos sport club website. (It had a map of some race route)

I'd really like a detailed scan of a street map. That or, start a project which involved several baiters getting their lads to make the map. I'd call it the Map Lagos Project. An experiment in distributed Muguing.

I would then have it magnified ridiculously huge and put it on a wall in my living room. I would then find photographs of various locations and pin them on the map. I would use the info to determine other locations of other trophies based on what is visible in the background. Then my girlfriend would leave me.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You still have a girlfriend? How long have you been scambaiting?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of these days she's going to throw my laptop off of the balcony. Then I'll just be sitting here, no computer, thinking about making maps of lagos.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And you won't regret it Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

photos of the statue or whatever need something we can measure the scale against for photo shopping.........

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was able to get a reasonable scale from the originally posted pic, based on the guardrail in the background. But I used to do photo-recon/forensics in a former life.
I had judged that the base of that statue was something like 6 feet above ground level...approx. 2 meters for the rest of the world.

sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dont-B - That still helps, I just like being able to give some street names when I claim to be over there roaming around. With a websearch I can get business addresses but I don't want to appear to be HA! teleporting around the city

@Rorschbach - Now I forget who said it, but I've been told that the statue is no longer there so I've been not mentioning it.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sillietille - Have done a bit of research. Apparently they considered the image slightly outdated. Its been replaced by one of a man with a fish on his head..... Smile

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed it has a spikey seal of approval. (Also it says "donatd by ... ... of abuja/ikeja?")

I don't think anyone said it was gone, unless I missed something. It just seemed like the website I had taken the photos from stated that they were old photos, so I wasn't sure. We need confirmation from BB's buddy. Though the website didn't says anything like "the statue that once was a tthe airport". It said the statue at the airport. It's probably safe to go ahead and doctor up a photo and send it.

EDIT Oops. Thanks BB (post below this one) I can read, really I can. Wonder why they got rid of it?

Last edited by Dont_B_A_BaiterHater on Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is not outside the airport in Lagos. It is also not in Warri. I
suppose it could be in Abuja but I haven't been there.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally heard back from one of my baits who had assured me he would be at the airport but didn't respond at first after my now show and then after proofs of my arrival and then laughing at his missing me.

Quote:
Me
Cool. Did you think that up all yourself or did it take a group of you lying cheating scammers to come up with that witty rejoiner? Oh... I forgot, you have a gay lover and that's how he talks dirty to you to get you excited.

Well, it was fun and don't worry my gay friend, I'll have other ways to compel you to jump through more hoops for me.

Kissy Kissy and bye bye sweet little man.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:30:41 +0000 (GMT), a______ b_____ <[email protected]> wrote:
> When I saw the obessed fat big fool in the middle of some bastards among
> bastard,I knew the fool must be that fat and helpless.hough OLD and
> hagard.With that fat stinking ass of yours,I did not doubt that this fool
> could also be a daft to travel to lagos and claim she is coming to lome when
> her fat legs could not move an inch.
>
> Did you enjoy the above ?

Well I'm a " obessed fat big fool in the middle of some bastards" it coulb be worse I guess.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: we'll have pics by Monday!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait, all!!!
Can't wait for the pics Laughing

sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anxiously waiting for the pics...
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've got them! Surprised

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic