SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

n00b question about publishing.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TobyOrNotToby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just beginning my first bait, and I wonder if it's a good idea or a bad idea to publish the work in progress. I'm baiting a lad from two e-mail accounts simultaneously and it's very early on, but writing in character has been a lot of fun.

Peace,
Toby (or NOT)
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TobyOrNotToby wrote:
I'm just beginning my first bait, and I wonder if it's a good idea or a bad idea to publish the work in progress. I'm baiting a lad from two e-mail accounts simultaneously and it's very early on, but writing in character has been a lot of fun.

Peace,
Toby (or NOT)

i think its great to publish works in progress, since baits can take months....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear TOO,
I like to read others posts in progress, and you will find some
of mine here too. Sometimes you will get suggestions how to keep it
going if you run out of ideas.

My attorney says that what you are asking for,is exactly what the old white farmers in the USA used to subject their black slaves to
No sane black woman filled with the milk of pure blackness would accept your hand in marriage.You are just a genetic garbage!

Go roast in hell with your silly white pranks.

I CANNOT SEE THE BANK DETAILS YOU HAVE PURPORTED TO SEND TO ME, EVEN THE SECOND TIME.
TobyOrNotToby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, then, I'll start a thread with what I have so far, but we're still pretty much on script, so any ideas you have to throw the lad(s) off will be welcomed. Many thanks to Cherrie for the mentoring up to this point.

Peace,
Toby
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to disagree here.

I find posting when you get every e-mail more than a bit annoying. It continually bumps ongoing baits. I don't mind publishing in reasonable size chunks.

It's easy to drop the baits onto Word, and convert it to web when you have a new development. You can then find some free web space (or become a premium member and you've got it right here)

Then you can link it and bump it when you have added a new chunk.

Don't mean to start a war - I hasten to add I'm a real fan of some of the content of the baits that have been continually updated.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
TobyOrNotToby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

freddibnah wrote:
Sorry to disagree here.

I find posting when you get every e-mail more than a bit annoying. It continually bumps ongoing baits. I don't mind publishing in reasonable size chunks.

It's easy to drop the baits onto Word, and convert it to web when you have a new development. You can then find some free web space (or become a premium member and you've got it right here)

Then you can link it and bump it when you have added a new chunk.

Don't mean to start a war - I hasten to add I'm a real fan of some of the content of the baits that have been continually updated.

Actually that sounds like a very good idea, it's just that I'm such a computer putz (as near as I can figure, computers work by magic) that haven't attempted to make a Geocities page or something like that. But I suppose I should, so thanks for the tip.

Peace,
Toby (or NOT)
KMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with freddibnah. I prefer to wait until the bait is finished before it gets posted.

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been adding chunks to ongoing baits. If the consensus is to hold off, I can do that, but I enjoy the encouragement and ideas I get from my fellow baiters. Sometimes I need to know its appreciated by more than myself and the unsuspecting lads. Seeing the views rack up is like silent applause. Call me needy, but it really does encourage me. Embarassed

crazycanuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, a work in progress is a good idea, that way you can get some imput to how you are doing, and receive advise on where to go with the character and or story.

It be a great learning experience even if you've been doing this for years IMOHA.
HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been doing two of mine as B-I-P's, mainly due to getting stuck at times. While I come up with solutions to the problems most of the time, the advice from forum members is invaluable.

As for a sure-fire way to knock them off script.... In one bait that slowed and died (trying to revive it), what I did was mention my 'secretary' in one email, then the next, attached a nekkid picture of a blonde out of playboy - knocked him off script faster than anything. Course, it also gives you a perfect chance for a slap when the lad comes back screaming about wh0res' pictures Twisted Evil.

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic