SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Handjob guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if those men "Know their onions" in the biblical sense... Laughing Laughing Laughing
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was really hoping he sent the onions banner, but I don't think he did...
Crying or Very sad

Anyway I've sent him a couple emails with insults in igbo and links to 'she that shall not be spoken' and insinuated it was a pict of his mother giving birth to him. No response. Sad

So this was the latest to get him to write back.
Quote:
Not even a response? Boo!

Nice banner though. We hung it up in the bar and everyone laughs at it and your stupidity.

I've seen stupid, but you are right up there at the top of Dumbfuck Mountain.

You are the King of Stupid, Mayor of Idiotville.

We all were wondering if you had your brain removed and replaced with sand. Some said sand was smarter than you. I tend to agree.

I think you have a couple of goat penises for a brain.

Thanks for the laugh mugu!

x6 Mortar x3
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. I can picture him crying his bitter, pennyless tears in a public place. Laughing With a couple of other lads comforting him, and his oga standing in the back, his blood-pressure so high his nose is practically gushing... Very Happy

-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, we're all going to miss him. Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top stuff! I'd print out that last email from him and frame it on the wall!
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005

To: thebishop

Dear Pole or whatever you name is,

Oh... how I pity you living such a sinnful life. I also pity the mother that brought you into this world. I have important issues at hand to indulged myself into an unecessary topic with you. I have the money it is with me so there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. If you don't change your sinful life you will end up as waste in the society, you and your drunkard friends, it appears also you combined your activities with murder, I won't be surprised to know how many innocent women you have rapped and murder, still you branded yourself a

My friend take life easy, it is not all that glossy, you are lucky you are born and brought up in America otherwise you will be picking food from the dustbins had it been you are of the African stock.

Thanks all the same for everything.
Regards,
Johnson C.

x6 Mortar x3

Last edited by McFlibbish on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Shake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murder? Where on earth did he get that?
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I dunno. That part is in his dream world along with all the wealth he's apparently accumulated...

And "rapping" women? I'm going around like Jay-Z or something?

He got the drunkard friends part right tho Very Happy

x6 Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, the Bishop Of Doom, I like that!

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Master Shake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I suppose we should make sure to not send anything to his email address?

Laughing Laughing
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
Quote:
If you don't change your sinful life you will end up as waste in the society, you and your drunkard friends, it appears also you combined your activities with murder, I won't be surprised to know how many innocent women you have rapped and murder, still you branded yourself a BISHOP, a bishop of doom.

Yikes! I may have had a few beers with McFlibbish, but I AM NO DRUNKARD! Razz

Mortar x15
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:

And "rapping" women? I'm going around like Jay-Z or something?

Are we going to get a rapping handjob service next?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sgreenstreet wrote:
McFlibbish wrote:
Quote:
If you don't change your sinful life you will end up as waste in the society, you and your drunkard friends, it appears also you combined your activities with murder, I won't be surprised to know how many innocent women you have rapped and murder, still you branded yourself a BISHOP, a bishop of doom.

Yikes! I may have had a few beers with McFlibbish, but I AM NO DRUNKARD! Razz

Arthur Dent: What's wrong with being drunk?
Ford Prefect: Ask a glass of water.
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jez wrote:
Ooh, the Bishop Of Doom, I like that!

I think McF has a potential replacement for Psychedelic Monkey.

Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll need a goth monkey avatar!

srodaemec
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go. A couple of Bishops of Doom:

rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.thecattbox.com/monkey.htm has pics of the Goth Sock Monkey!

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Vader wrote:
Did you refer him to www.westernunion.info.ms to retrieve his unique MTCN? Very Happy
MU6U dongle key? Laughing Note to self - send lad to www.westernunion.info.ms . Twisted Evil
Dont_B_A_BaiterHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil......

DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlib, I am proud to be a drunken friend of yours and I think we need to meet at the OTB soon for a night of gambling, rapping and murder. I think when we go to the OTB, in honor of the eater, I will bet a 4,1,9 perfecta box in every race at Hawthorne.

starstarstarstar
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
McFlib, I am proud to be a drunken friend of yours and I think we need to meet at the OTB soon for a night of gambling, rapping and murder. I think when we go to the OTB, in honor of the eater, I will bet a 4,1,9 perfecta box in every race at Hawthorne.

I'm up for a night of gambling, rapping and murder!

Go to the Horseshoe, and at the Craps table, I'll make a place bet on 4, and on 9. To compensate for there being no way to roll a 1 on two dice, I'll bet on the number 1 on roulette.

Laughing
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I've been drinking with McF as well so I'm also part of that merry group of drunkard friends! Very Happy

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Shake wrote:
Reprob8 wrote:

I'm up for a night of gambling, rapping and murder!

Go to the Horseshoe, and at the Craps table, I'll make a place bet on 4, and on 9. To compensate for there being no way to roll a 1 on two dice, I'll bet on the number 1 on roulette.

Laughing

I'm such a trouble maker. I hate rap. I prefer blackjack and I am relatively inexeperienced at murder.

BTW, when it comes to incest I like to keep in the family.

Mortar x15
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well the answer to that is: "That's the problem with marriage. After you get married you're having sex with a family member."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic