SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nooky v Hadiza Bambo (for chocoholics&demurrage sprayers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally wrote up a long-running bait that I completed last year. The main feature of this bait is the use of a persona who has no money yet. There is lots and lots of time-wasting. You may learn:
- do security company directors prefer phones or chocolates? and what flavour?
- can demurrages eat the contents of a trunk box, and what should you do to stop them?
- how to break into the Nigerian film industry

It's a reasonably long bait (3 months), so I've divided it into Phases.
Phase 1 - Introductions
Phase 2 - Chocolates?
Phase 3 - Dealing with Pesky Demurrages
Phase 4 - Legal Arguments
Phase 5 - A Star Is Born

PHASE 1 - Introductions
Quote:
Subject: ugent ugent ugent.
To:

I am a lady of 38yrs and a member of oil company in nigeria. my boss Mr GEROGE FREE MAN is from Canada and he has over ten millon US Dollar in his box which he deposited in one of the Secruity company here in nigeria, earliyer this year. but as of now he is totaly mad just b/c of drug he normally takes, and some of his brothers have come to take him back to Canada by next week being the only closest Lady with him i have taken away all the documents which covers that money. but my problem now is to see someone who can help me to move that amount into your account. i dont belive in too mush story, for this is were my life lies, b/4 the brothers will come to know about this.

I want a truthful person that can help me and clear this money . in short the tax is 50,50

Hadiza Bambo

Quote:
Subject: RE: ugent ugent ugent.
To: Hadiza Bambo

dear mrs hadizabambo (1)

i am sorry that no one has replied to your email before now. you wrote to my mother, who sadly died last month. i am coming to terms with her death, and trying to settle her affairs.

i will be happy to help you complete the project you have already started with my mother, if that is possible from your end. are you able to pay to me the money that you have offered?

yours
nooky nooky-noo
(1) Nooky always writes in lower case - it is harder for the lads to read Smile

Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR . MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.!!!
To: Nooky

DEAR Nooky ,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL. IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOUR MOTHER IS NO MORE.

OLEASE, ACCEPT MY SYMPATY. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE. AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

NOOKY, I AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS PROJECT, FOR THIS IS NOT A CHILDS [LAY.

IF YOU CAN , I WANT YOU TO CONVIENCE ME BY , ANSWERING ME THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

(1) HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

(2) WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR A LEAVING ?

(3)CAN I HVE A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER' LINCENSE ??

(4) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

IF YOU CAN SUPLY TO ME THE ABOVE MENTIONED. WE CAN THEN HANDLE THE PROJECT TOGETHER.

AGAIN, I WANT YOU TO CALL ME ON THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: 234-347-17875. AS ASSON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MASSAGE FOR A SOUL TO SOUL DISCUSSION WITH YOU.

ALL THE BEST.

HADIZA BAMBO

Quote:
Subject: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR . MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.!!!

dear mrs hadizabambo

thank you for your sympathy over my mother's death

i would like to help you and i am 18 years old and i am a student at the moment but i will give that up when i get my mother's legacy next month cos then i will be RICH!!!

but i am totally broke at the moment so you had better call me on this number 07816534xxx (1) and try to call in the morning before 10:00 cos we are all at lectures after that. and the lady who will answer does not speak good english, so keep saying "i want nooky" and asking "is nooky free?" and she will try and find me (2)

i have not got a passport or a driver's licence yet but i have applied for a passport so i can go travelling around the world when i get my mother's legacy next month

yours
nooky nooky-noo
(1) Rumour has it that local call girls use this number after 11:00 (hence the instruction to call before 10:00).
(2) And if anyone does answer, the suggested questions will cause some confusion. For non-UK readers, "nooky" is slang for "sex", so "I want nooky" means�

Hadiza sends the picture referenced in this thread - http://419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21878
It's one seen several times before in the forum - probably a film star
Quote:
Subject: MY PICTURE/LAWYER'S CONTACT.

MY DEAR Nooky,

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL. THE WHOLE CONTENTS WERE WELL UNDERSTOOD, AND AS WELL NOTED.

IF I MAY ASK YOU THIS QUESTION, SINCE YOU ARE STILL A STUDENT, CAN YOU BE ABLE TO HANDLE SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ON YOURSELF ?????????

FOR I AM SCARED, WHY, BECAUSE, I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS MONEY.

THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO RE-ASURE ME, THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS MONEY ALONE.

SECONDLY, THAT YOU CAN MAITAIN THE SECRECY,ON THIS PROJECT. I WANT YOU TO PROMISE ME, THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ANY BODY, BE HE OR SHE WHO. !!!!!!!

I HAVE ATTACHED HERE MY PICTURE FOR YOU TO SEE ME AND KNOW MORE ABOUT MYSELF (1). AND I WOULD WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR AS WELL.

AGAIN, I HAVE ENGUAGED THE SERVICE OF A FINANCIAL ATTORNEY WHO WILL HANDLE THIS PROJECT ON OUR BEHALF, AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PURELY LEGAL.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE ATTORNEY:

HIS NAME IS BARRISTER TINUBU MOHAMMED.
HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : 234-8033-182-182.
HIS E-MAIL IS : [email protected]

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN CONTACT HIM AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL FOR MORE DETAILS.

AND AFTER YOUR CONTACT TO HIM, HE WILL MOVE INTO ACTION.
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ALL THE BEST.
HADIZA BAMBO

Quote:
Subject: RE: MY PICTURE/LAWYER'S CONTACT.
CC: Tinubu Mohammed

dear mrs hadiza bambo

yes i can handle the project which u started with my mother cos she would want me to do that and i can handle it by myself without telling anyone ok

and i will have to get used to handling lots of money cos my mother has left me several million pounds but her lawyers have got it all tied up in paperwork which is why i am totally broke at the moment ok (1)

and thank u for your picture and i think u are very beautiful and i think u look like a film star who i have seen in a film or on tv when i lived in africa with my parents but i cannot remember which films u have been in so i looked on the internet for hadiza bambo but i could not find your films but i expect that your film star name is not your real life email name which is what a lot of film stars do cos of stalkers but i hope u will tell me what films you have starred in ok (2)

and i have sent u my picture as well so u know what i look like and i would like to be a supermodel (or a rock star) when i get out of university, cos most guys think i am cute and i have a strong voice even though i am tiny, but maybe u can give me some hints about being a film star cos that would be quite cool as well, ok (3)

and i will send this email to the attorney as well so that he knows how to contact me and please give him my phone number as well if he needs to call me ok

yours
nooky
(1) In other words, you had better keep me sweet if you want to scam me for lots of money later
(2) This will be a recurring theme

The barrister sends an Agreement that is full of errors
Quote:
Subject: A TRUSTEE AGREEMENT.

ATTN:MISS. NOOKY,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL OF YESTERDAY. THE WHOLE CONTENTS WERE UNDERSTOOD ANS AS WELL NOTED.

YOUR PARTNER MISS. HADIZA BAMBO, HAVE TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MUM. IT IS VERY SAD THAT YOU MUM IS NO MORE, ACCEPT MY SYMPERTY. TAKE HEART YOU SHAL MEET TO PART NO MORE.

MISS.HADIZA,HAVING TOLD ME EVERYTHING REGARDS TO THE PROJECT BOTH OF YOU ARE HANDLING, I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH ALL THE MAILS WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING TO HER, AND I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT BOTH OF YOU CAN MAKE A GOOD RELATIONTIONSHIP IN BUSINESS.

I HAVE THEREFORE DRAWN AN AGREEMENT, CALLED ( A TRUSTEE AGREEMENT) THIS AGREEMENT WILL BIDE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER, IT WILL ALSO, GUIDE YOU LEGALY INTO THE PROJECT.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO STUDY THIS VERY AGREEMENT VERY CAREFULY, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY THING TO ADD OF TO SUBTRACT, FEEL FREE TO DO SO, IF NOT, THEN SIGN IN YOUR COLUME AND PASTE YOUR PASPORT-PHOTOGRAPH BESIDE YOUR SIGNATURE AND RESEND IT BACK TO ME FOR A FINAL SEAL.

AFTER THIS IS DONE, I WILL THEN FARWARD ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO YOU . AND TELL YOU WHAT NEXT TO DO.

I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE SIGNED AGREEMENT.

ALL THE BEST.
BARRISTER TINUBU MOHAMMED

Nooky is surprisingly sharp in finding faults with the agreement (it's boring - I haven't attached it)
Quote:
Subject: RE: A TRUSTEE AGREEMENT.
To: Tinubu Mohammed

dear barrister tinubu mohammed

thank you for your letter and your sympathy, and for the draft agreement that you have sent to me and i have read it and there are a lot of things that need changing but i cannot change it on my computer cos i do not have the right software

so my name is nooky (not snooky) in two places

and thirty percent (45%) should say fifty percent (50%) which is what mrs hadiza bambo offered me

and he/him/his should say she/her/hers everywhere cos i am a girl and so is she

and Ten percent (5%) should say Five percent (5%)

otherwise it is ok so please make all the changes and send it to me again and i can sign it

best regards
nooky

The barrister sends an update
Quote:
Subject: THE CORRECT AGREEMENT.

ATTN:MISS.NOOKY,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL . AGAIN, I THANKS YOU FOR THE CORRECTIONS, IT WAS A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THAT.

INFACT MY SECRETARY WAS CONFUSSED WHEN I CALLED HER NOTICE ABOUT THE WHOLE ERRORS.

THE ISSUE OF 45% AND 50% MERGINE, YOUR PARTNER MISS.HADIZA BAMBO IS AWARE OF THE 45% DEU TO THE FACT , TO MAKE ROOM FOR MECELINOUS EXPENSES, WHICH MAY BE PROCURED ON BOTH HERE AND ON YOUR SIDE.

THAT IS WHY, THE SUM OF 5% WAS MAPED OUT INCASE OF ANY EXPENSES. MADE DURING THE PROCCESS . THAT IS TO SAY ANY EXPENSES MADE, UPTO TELEPHONE CALLS TO HERE, HAVE TO BE BROUGHT TO BOOK, FOR IT WILL BE COMPISETED.

I HOPE I HAVE MADE MYSELF CLEAR ?

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULY.

Oh dear, the Agreement needs another change
Quote:
Subject: RE: THE CORRECT AGREEMENT.

thank you for your letter and for the updated document and i understand what you have said about the % but now the thing that is wrong is the date is wrong cos the 24th was yesterday so tell your secretary to make that change as well and then i can sign it

best regards
nooky

The barrister wants to break out of this loop - he sends the final draft
Quote:
Subject: THE DATE HAS BEEN CORRECTED./ PROCEEDURES.

ATTN:MISS.NOOKY,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL. THE CONTENTS WELL NOTED. I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY SECRETARY TO CORRECT THE DATE, AND THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.

NOOKY, I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT TIME IS NO LONGER ON OUR SIDE. THERE IS A MANDATE GIVEN TO US BY THE SECURITY COMPANY, TO COME AND REMOVE THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THEIR VAULT, OTHERWISE, WE HAVE TO COME FORTH AND PAY IN SOME MORE MONEY FOR THEIR SERVICE, OR THEY WILL PLACE DEMURRAGE ON THE CONSIGNMENT.

YOU CAN SEE TO THAT ? WE HAVE TO HASTEN UP AND MAKE SURE WE BEAT THE MANDATE, BECAUSE, PAYING DEMURRAGE IS A WASTE OF MONEY, SINCE WE CAN , FINALISE EVERYTHING WITHIN OURSELVES AND GO AND REMOVE THE CONSIGNMENT BEFORE THE MANDATE.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE SIGNED AGREEMENT, I WILL FORWARD ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO YOU WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, AND THEN ARRANGE FOR A DATE WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR COLLECTION.

NOW, I WANT TO KNOW WHICH MEANS YOU MAY LIKE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY OVERTHER ? THERE IS THIS VERY MEANS WHICH I PREFER MUCH EASIER AND CHEAPER. (DIPLOMATIC MEANS) THIS MEANS , THAT THE DIPLOMAT WILL DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR POST, OR TO ANY DESTIGNATED ADDRESS WHICH YOU WILL GIVE TO THEM.
OTHER MEANS IS THROUGH BANK. WHICH I FEEL, WILL DELAY, AND COST US A LOT OF MONEY AND RISK.

THE CHOICE IS NOW YOURS.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

THANKS.
YOURS FAITHFULY.

Quote:
Subject: RE: MY PICTURE/LAWYER'S CONTACT.

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i am writing to let you know that i have sorted everything out with the bank and i have signed the agreement

and you did not tell me which films you were in and you didn't remind me what is your actress name and i would really like to know if you can help me get into movies cos i have only ever been offered parts in adult movies where i have to take my clothes off and i don't really want to do that but i would do it if it is the only way but i am hoping i can get some help from someone who is already a film star like you

and i hope that as i am helping you that you will help me a bit here with my career ok

yours
nooky

Quote:
Subject: RE: THE DATE HAS BEEN CORRECTED./ PROCEEDURES.

thank you for your letter and i have signed the document and now i need your address to post it to you

and i think if the diplomat can visit me that would be ok and my address is pollock hall, university of edinburgh, edinburgh scotland (1), so tell him to let me know when he will call on me ok, cos i have a busy life with lectures and studies and parties and stuff

best regards
nooky
(1) False address, naturally

Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

My Dear Miss.Nooky,

I am very happy to hear from you today again after many days without hearing from you. I hope all is well with you.

Yes , Barrister tinubu mohammed has been updating me on what is being transpired between you and him.

Nooky, i am not an actress , and I have never been one since my birth. I want us to conclude this project to enable me meet you up there in London. for the investment whcih has been my dream.

I am very much happy with the lawyer, he is an experienced lawyer, he is handling thing the way it supposed to be. and i know that success is ours.

The only thing that we are all afraid of is what to do to beat the inteligence of the security company. for we need to be composed.

I will be going to the lawyer's office this evening to know what next to do.

all the best.

hadiza bambo

Quote:
Subject: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.

dear mrs hadiza bambo

thank you for your letter and for explaining that you are not a film star and so i am very puzzled cos i am sure i recognise your face from the time when i lived in africa with my parents and maybe you are a singer not a film star? i am sure you are very famous and that i recognise you

and if you can give me any good advice about being a singer and being famous the i would be really grateful. i want to be a GREAT singer like my hero LIZ PHAIR (1) - she rocks!!! - but i won't ever do rap cos that really sucks i think you will agree

yours
nooky
(1) Liz Phair "Exile in Guyville" Album of the Year 1993

PHASE 2 - Chocolates?

The barrister makes the rash suggestion that Nooky should give gifts to the Security Company
Quote:
Subject: PROCEEDURES./ SEND THE AGREEMENT THROUGH AN ATTACHMENT.

ATTN:MISS.Nooky,

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL OF YESTERDAY. THE CONTENTS WELL UNDERSTOOD.

IF YOU HAVE SIGNED THE AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD ATTACH IT IN YOUR MAIL AND SEND IT TO ME FOR A SEAL ON IT.(1)

SENDING IT THROUGH POST WILL TAKE LONG BEFORE IT ARRIVES HERE. AND PERHAPS, YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS WITH YOU. IT IS ON THE HEADED PAPER WITH WHCIH I SENT THE AGREEMENT TO YOU.

BUT FOR QUICKER PURPOSE, YOU HAVE TO SEND IT THROUGH AN ATTACHMENT.

REGARDS TO THE DIPLOMATIC MEANS, IT IS OK, BY ME TOO. I NOW HAVE TO START THE PROCESS. I WILL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING, TO GO AND SWEAR A COUNTER AFFIDAVITE AND CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FORMER BENEFICIARY TO YOUR OWN NAME. AND THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE AUTHENTIC BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.

AND AS SOON AS I RETURNED BACK FROM THE COURT TOMORROW, I WILL FORWARD YOUR OWN COPY OF THE AFFIDAVITE TO YOU. WHILE THE OTHER COPY GOES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THERE DOCUMENTATION PURPOSES.

MISS. HADIZA BAMBO, TOLD ME IN CONFEDENCE THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY DID NOT KNOW THAT THE CONTENT OF THE TRUNK IS MONEY. AND THAT ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THEY KNOW, OTHERWISE THEY MAY SEAT ON THE MONEY. SO I AM THINKING OF WHAT TO DO , TO AVOID CROSS EXAMINATIONS ON THE TRUNK, OR ASKING US TO OPEN THE TRUNK,WHEN WE GO THERE FOR COLLECTION.?

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A LEGAL ADVICE, !!

(1) YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A NICE GIFT ITEMS TO SEND TO THE MANAGEMENTS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY, INORDER TO REMOVE THEIR EYES ON THE TRUNK WHEN WE COME FOR COLLECTION.

(2) YOU SHOULD CALL THE OPEARTION MANAGER TO ALART HIM, THAT YOUR LAWYER AND MISS.HADIZA BAMBO, WILL BE COMING TO THEIR OFFICE TO COLLECT THE TRUNK ON YOUR BEHALF.

THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IS MR. ANDREW MARK.
HE IS THE OPERATION MANAGER OF:MAGNIUM SECURITY COMPANY LTD.
THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : 234-1-480-5620.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU CALL HIM. WHY BECAUSE, AS SOON AS I SEND THEIR OWN COPY OF THE AFFIDAVITE TO THEM BY TOMORROW, THEY MUST DEFINITELY GIVE ME A DATE FOR COLLECTION. WHICH MUST STILL BE THIS WEEK.

THE PROCEEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

(1) AS SOON AS WE COLLECT THE TRUNK FROM THEM, WE WILL MOVE STRIGHT TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY, FOR SHIPMENT.

(2) WE MUST HAVE TO INSURE THE CONSIGNMENT BEFORE SHIPMENT.

(3) THEN WEIGHT, FREIGHT, TAX AND SO ON.

BUT THE ABOVE WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF FROM THE TRUNK. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BORTHERING ME IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY, FOR THEM NOT TO ASK US TO OPEN THE TRUNK, THERE IN THE PREMISES, OR TO CROSS EXAMINATION .?????????

WE NEED TO TRASH THIS ISSUE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. WHY NOT CALL ME LATER TODAY FOR US TO DIGEST THESE ONCE AND FOR ALL.??????

I WILL LET YOU GO FOR NOW TILL I HEARS FROM YOU.

THANKS.
YOURS FAITHFULY.
(1) This has the "Red Seal of Truth", so it must be OK

Quote:
Subject: RE: PROCEEDURES./ SEND THE AGREEMENT THROUGH AN ATTACHMENT.

dear mr tinubu mohammed

i am sorry it is too late on the email attachment thing cos i found your address on the agreement and i have posted them to you and i expect they will arrive soon (1)

and i think that you are right and it would be nice to give some gifts to the security company to say thank you for looking after the trunk and i think you should give them chocolates (2)

and it will be even better if it is a surprise! so i won't call him and i will let you surprise him with the chocolates but anyway i cannot phone him just like i cannot phone you but you can give him my number if he does need to speak to me ok

best regards
nooky
(1) Actually, I filed it in the waste bin
(2) See http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20919 for a discussion on chocolates

The barrister goes ballistic Smile
Quote:
Subject: THIS IS NOT A CHILDSS'PLAY OK ??.

ATTN:MISS.Nooky ,

I HOPE YOU ARE NOTMAKING JEST OF YOURSELF ???????? HOW DARE YOU TELLING ME TO SEND CHOCOLATE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY ?? ARE THEY YOUR CLASS?

I KNOW FROMTHE BEGING THAT YOUNCANNOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT AS A DELIQUENT YOU ARE. THIS IS NOT SCHOOL DEBATE OF CHILDS' PLAY OK ???

SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW,AND CAN NOT HANDLE , YOU ARE PUTING IN YOUR HEAD . MY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU ARE NOT FIT,FOR THGIS PROJECT. AND I WILL ALSO ADVICE MISS.HADIZA TO LOOK FOR SOME ELSE.

THANKS.

BARISTER TINUBU MOHAMMED

Nooky stands up for herself and threatens to pull out - attagirl!
Quote:
Subject: RE: THIS IS NOT A CHILDSS'PLAY OK ??.
CC: Hadiza Bambo

well i was only trying to help and there is no need to be rude ! ! ! !

i love getting chocolates so i think the people at the security company will like chocolates as well

what is wrong with giving them chocolates? if you have got a better idea then just say so and there is no need to be rude about my idea ok i was just trying to be helpful ok

and i don't need the stupid trunk if you are going to be rude cos i have got my own money from my mother's will or i am going to get it soon and poor mrs hadiza bambo will have find someone else to help her if you are going to be rude to me !

and i am going to copy this letter to her so that she knows how rude you have been

nooky

The barrister backs down (and is that first line just a typo?)
Quote:
Subject: the gift items.

Attn:miss.Nooky,

i received your mail . the whole contents were well noted. As public servant i am, i am supposed to be rude to any of my clients. {huh?}

The reason I sounded that way was the way and menner you responded to my mail to you. which say as follows: (1) you are not going to me, nor hadiza. (2) that we should give the security company chocolate for their good service remdered to us . why ????

Anyway, i called the security company executive director today and asked him what can bring to him , as a gratitude for the good service given to us . and he said that , he need a nice mobile hand set, to others he did not know what they may need.

At this juncture, i will suggest that we should get at least (4) Nice mobile hand set, to give to them there . to avoid them opening the trunk in their premises. which if they ventures it, and finds out that the content in real money, they may invite the police ,and we may end up loosing the money to them.

So,the 4 hand sets, how can you send them to the company ?? I also will suggest that if you have the money for the hand sets, you should sent it down here to avoid more delay. As you know that we were supposed to be in the company for collection. But due to the fact that i have nothing to give to them, to thanks them, and thereby removing their eyes fron the trunk.

I am waiting to hear from you regards to the gift items.

Thanks.
Yours faithfuly.

Nooky is confused. Why does the security company need more phones? Don't they already have phones!
Quote:
Subject: RE: the gift items.

dear mr tinubu mohammed

well that is not much of an apology but at least you are not being rude any more

and i still do not understand why you are writing "why????" cos it made a very good idea and i do not know ANYONE who does not like chocolates and there was actually nothing wrong with my idea ok and i asked all my girlfriends what sort of surprise gift they liked and THEY ALL SAID CHOCOLATE ok

and i am having a REALLY HARD TIME understanding what is your idea about the gifts cos you asked me last time to phone the security company and now you are telling me that they do not have any phones and we should give them phones as gifts and i think that is VERY CONFUSING and can you explain it to me again ok

best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: SECURITY COMPANY'S CONTACTS !!!!

ATTN:MISS.Nooky,

SORRY FOR THE LITTLE DELAY IN RESPONSE TO YOPUR MAIL DATED 30TH SEPTEMBER 2004. YESTERDAY WAS OUR NATIONAL INDEPENDENT ANIVERSORY. EVERY BODY WAS AT THE FEDERAL CATITAL TERITORY FOR CELEBRATIONS.

IT SEEMS THAT YOU DOSEN'T READ MY MAILS WITH AN UNDERSTANDING.

I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT SUCH A BIG SECURITY COMPANY DO NOT HAVE TELEPHONE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION HERE ARE THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBERS:- 234-1-480-5620 OR 234-1-290-6117. E-MAIL :- [email protected]

YOU CAN CALL OR WRITE THEM AND FIND OUT IS REALY THAT IT IS THEIR NUMBERS.

PLEASE, DO NOT MISQUOTE ME , UNDERSTAND ME BEFORE YOU START ACCUSING ME . OK ??

WHAT I SAID WAS THAT, THE DIRECTORS WHOM, I SUGGESTED WE GIVE SOME GIFT ITEMS , INODER TO REMOVE THEIR EYES FROM THE TRUNK WHEN EVER WE GO THERE FOR COLLECTION.AND THAT -

I CALLED MR. AFREW MARK WHO IS THE OPERATION MANAGER, AND ASKED HIM WHAT KIND OF GIFT ITEMS HE AND OTHER COLEUGES MAY LIKE ? AND HE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU CAN SEND TO THEM NICE HAND SET FOR THEIR PERSONAL USE. "THIS WAS WHAT I TOLD YOU".
NOW , YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR US FOR THE COLLECTION.
THE DELAY IS VERY DANGEROUS.

ALL THE BEST.

Nooky is not going to take the barrister's word for it - she contacts the security company direct
Quote:
Subject: Gifts
To: Magnium Securities

dear sir

i would like to ask you a very personal question and i hope you do not mind ok, and the question is this if you had a choice about what sort of gift you would like to get would you want to get chocolates or yet another phone ? i know what i would go for i would go for chocolates every time and so would my friends and i think you already have a phone then you will not need another one and chocolates would be the best thing for you am i right?

and i have been arguing with someone who thinks he has all the answers and he thinks you will want yet another phone but i expect he has made this up or he has bullied you into agreeing with him cos he is very rude and he tries to bully me

and so i think the answer is chocolates and i would also like to know if you prefer milk chocolate (my favourite!!!) or plain chocolate

yours
nooky nooky-noo

Nooky picks lots of holes in the barrister's unlikely story
Quote:
Subject: the trunk

i have read your letter VERY CAREFULLY and there are still some things i do not understand ok

i do not understand what you are saying about removing their eyes from the trunk cos when we turn up and ask for the trunk they will have to show us where it is cos i expect they are looking after lots of trunks for lots of people and they are going to have to find your trunk in the big warehouse and show it to us cos you are not going to find one trunk in their big warehouse on your own unless they help you and then they will already have seen the trunk so why do you want them not to see it and anyway they will have seen it when it was delivered to them so it is already too late to stop them seeing it and also i expect they are not very interested in it cos they will have seen lots of trunks cos that is their business after all so this does not make any sense either and this is VERY CONFUSING ok

and i still do not understand why they need more phones if they already have phones that just does not make any sense ok and i have written to them to ask

nooky

The Security Company caves in - chocolates are OK as gifts (well, we knew that already)
Quote:
Subject: GIFT !!

ATTN: Miss. Nooky,

thanks very much for your mail. the contents were well understood.

Yes your lawyer, Barister Binubu Mohammed, have been very much incotact with us here. He asked me what can he bring to the managements as an appreciation for our service to him and his client.

Well , i am the one who asked him to ask you since you are in london, to arrange for some nice mobile hand sets for us here.

But i am serprise the way you are sounding in your mail. to the extent of telling us that your lawyer is very rude to you. Well we wouldn't know is he is or not. for he has not been rude to us here.

Since you said that you prefer to send to us chocolate, fine !! since it is a gift, anything is ok !!!

Incase you want to send the chocolate, send it on this information:

NAME :MRS. STELLA NJOKU.
ADDRESS : N0.17 ODEWALE STREET ALAUSA
IKEJA. LAGOS, NIGERIA.

As soon as you send it do send to me the tracking number.

THANKS FOR MYOUR OFER.

YOURS.

ANDREW MARK
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR .( M.S.L. )

Nooky sets the barrister straight on a few important matters
Quote:
Subject: RE: SECURITY COMPANY'S CONTACTS !!!!

i just wanted to tell you that i was right and you were wrong and the people at the security company DO like chocolates and they DON'T want phones cos they said "anything is ok" and gave me an address for the chocolate to be sent to, and i am just checking if they like milk chocolate or plain chocolate or white chocolate ok

and so when you said that mr mark told you "HE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU CAN SEND TO THEM NICE HAND SET FOR THEIR PERSONAL USE" well that was COMPLETELY WRONG ok cos he told ME that "anything is ok" and so i wish you would get your facts straight cos things are confusing enough without you making things worse

and i STILL don't understand the stuff about "removing their eyes from the trunk" and i am still waiting for you to explain it to me in plain terms

best regards
nooky

PHASE 3 - Dealing with Pesky Demurrages

Oh no, the trunk is attracting demurrages (whatever they are)
Quote:
Subject: RE: GIFT !!

ATTN:Nooky ,

WE HAVE ANY COICE SINCE IT IS A GIFT.

WHCIH EVER YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON . IS OK, BY US HERE.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW IS THAT YOUR LAWYER IS NOT FORTH COMING FOR THE COLLECTION. WE ARE WORRIED HERE, FOR THE CONSIGNMNET WILL SOON ATTRACT DEMURRAGE , IN OUR VAULT.

PLEASE, BE FAST ABOUT THIS.

THANKS.

ANDREW MARK

Nooky doesn't know what demurrages are, but that won't stop her giving the Security Company her advice on how to deal with them
Quote:
Subject: RE: GIFT !!
To: Magnium Securities

dear mr andrew mark

ok thank you for the advice about that thing whatever it is

i am afraid i do not know what demurrages are but maybe you can spray the trunk with something that will kill the demurrages or stop them from laying eggs on the trunk is that possible? or maybe you should put some cats in there to catch the demurrages if they are big critters

but i think that if you are a professional outfit then you would never have let the demurrages get into your vault and i am surprised that this has happened and that you need my advice on what to do about it

and i hope that white chocolate is ok is that ok?

best regards
nooky

The Security Company stops communicating, so Nooky turns to Hadiza Bambo for help
Quote:
Subject: no one has called me

dear mrs hazida bambo

i have not heard anything from anybody recently and i want to know if the deal is on or off please

and i expect it might be off cos the security company says the trunk has attracted demurrages and for some reason they want my advice on what to do about this and i do not really know what demurrages are but i hope they do not eat paper money and i think you should talk to them cos you are nearer and you can decide if spraying the trunk will help or if they need to get some cats to catch the demurrages

best regards
nooky

Apparently the Security Company think Nooky is fooling them Exclamation
Quote:
Subject: THE COMPANY SAY THAT YOU ARE FOOLING THEM.

DEAR Nooky,

The security company has given me 3 days to come and remove the trunk, otherwise they will force the trunk open and auction the contents.

They told me that you are kidding them. That you are not serious at all in helping me.

Please, i beg you , if you know that you are not capable of this transaction, do let me know .so that i can see what i can do at this early time.

thanks.

HADIZA

Nooky is hurt by the accusation
Quote:
Subject: RE: THE COMPANY SAY THAT YOU ARE FOOLING THEM.

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i am VERY ANGRY that the security company said that about me ok, and i don't understand why they asked me what to do about the fact that the trunk has attracted demurrages and then they are being rude when i tried to give them some advice, and we do not have demurrages in my country ok so i am not an expert on how to deal with them, and i do not see why i need to know everything there is to know about african wildlife in order to help you

and i think we should not give them the chocolates after all cos they do not deserve a gift

and i am very sorry if everyone has decided that i cannot help you but if no one will answer my questions then it is very hard for me to help you ok, and i hope it will work out ok for you and that i can help you, but right now i am not sure what help is needed except to catch all the demurrages that have been attracted to the trunk and i cannot really help with that

best regards
nooky

Evidently the barrister and security company have given up on Nooky, but the original scammer still think she can get money from this scam. Hadiza Bambo changes to a new track
Quote:
Subject: Latest Developments from hadiza.(GOD THE FATHER )

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope all is well with you.I must say that I am very sorry for the rude approch the Security Company and the Lawyer barisster Tinubu Mohammed has give you in the past,I have just find out that the Security company's Deputy Director and Barisster Tinubu are trying to hijack the funds to a different location without my awareness.

Right now my sister I want you and I to work as a team inorder prevent this sudden development from the lawyer and the security campany Deputy Director.

I have an appointment with the overall Director of the Security company who gave me all these information and he has promised to help me transafer the consignment to their affiliate branch office in Lome-Togo for the safety of the transaction while we make a fast arrangement for the final transfer of the consignment to your destination in the Uk.

And he has also promised to help me in geting a finacial attorney in Lome-Togo who will help us in making sure that everything goes well without further delays.

Please I will need your total assistant and support this time around because I don't want to loose these funds to any body like I told you before because these funds are my only hope for survival when I finally come over to meet with you there.

All I want you to do right now is to stop further communications with both the Lawyer and the Security Company,because they will want to take advantage from you now to complete their devlish missions.

Incase the Lawyer or the Security Company mail you please don't respond to any of their mails and don't send any mail to them again they are not part of us any more.
(1)

I will us to adopt a security code for our communication so you will mistakely respond to their mail.therefore any mail without this code is not from me and any mail without thesame code is not from you and I will not respond to it too.

Here is the code (GOD THE FATHER )please alway put this code as your mail subject.

As soon as I complete the arrangements with the overall Director of the Security Company,I will mail you to inform you of our latest moves and also giveyou the Lawyer's details.

Please keep this s top secret for the successful completion of this transaction.Once more I am sorry for any embrassment or inconvinece this transaction has caused you in the past.

Thanks and God bless you for all your efforts.

Sincerely,
Hadiza
(1) Nooky will try her best to remember that, although she can be absent-minded

Quote:
Subject: RE: Latest Developments from hadiza.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

thank you for your letter and i am sorry that the barrister and the security company have tried to cheat you but i do not understand how you are going to arrange things now because the security company has the trunk and if they are crooks they will not give it back to you and that is assuming that the demurrages have not eaten the contents already

and i think the codeword idea is a good one and my code word will be (I LOVE NOOKY) and i want you to put that in the subject line of every message so i know it is from you ok (1)

best regards
nooky
(1) A codeword may be useful if a chance arises for a trophy photo

Hadiza Bambo explains about demurrages
Quote:
Subject: Further on the transaction.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

Thanks for your mail and understanding at this stage of this transaction,like I told you in mail yesterday that I have the overall director of the security company to my side and he has promised to help me out with his position to transafer the consignment to Lome-Togo where they have their headquarters and then it will be further transferd to you from Lome-Togo,as a matter of fact as I am talking to you now the proccess has already commence because from the meeting I held with him yesterday he promised to assist me to make sure I don't loose this consignments.

On the demurrages,he explained that demurrege simply means the money which the consignment has incured since the time it was deposited with their security firm,and he went further to explain that the demurrage will be settled as soon as you comfirm the consignment in your custody not here,so you can see that the Lawyer and the Deputy Director are trying to make things difficult for us so that the will take advantage on that to confisicate the consigment,but I thanks God for his earlier intervantion.

Right now I am waiting for the Director further information,as soon as the consignment is being transferd I will forward with all the neccessary information so that you will contact who so ever that is incharge and also the Lawyer he promised to give us his contact who will help us.

Please I want you to understand that there is no wasting of time any longer,therefore as soon as all is set in motion try and follow things up fast and accordenly,and remember you then be fully incharge because I will not have the priviladge of reaching both the new Lawyer or the security company,I will only stand to recieve informations from you.

Thanks and Have a nice weekend.

Sincerely,
Hadiza

Quote:
Subject: RE: Further on the transaction.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

thank you for the letter and i am VERY EMBARRASSED that i thought that demurrages were some sort of vermin

what is Lome-Togo? is that another security company?

i wish you a nice weekend as well and let me know if i can help with anything else

best regards
nooky

PHASE 4 - Legal Arguments

Hadiza Bambo explains the new modalities
Quote:
Subject: Further on the transaction.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope fine.I am very sorry I have not mailed you since morning,I was trying to make sure that every thing has been putten in place so that I will mail you to give you our new line of action.

As I told you last week that the overall Director of the Security company is helping me to transfer the consignment out from Nigeria here to The Republic Lome-Togo where the have their headquarters to avoid the barisster and his counterpart damageing the consignment.

Just like you asked,Lome-Togo is a small country in west Africa here and that is where the consignment will be taking it's final departure to your destination in the UK before I will later join you.

Right now this is the latest arrangements so far,as I am mailing you now the consignment is on it's way to the Republic Of Lome-Togo,and the Overall Director of the security company has given me the contact of a Lawyer in that country who will help us to fasilitate other neccessary arrangements for the quick transfer of the consignment to you in the UK.

Therefore I want you to contact him immediately and discuss with him for the final transfer of the consignment,plaese I want you to understand how urgently this should be done,because as you can see there is no more time to waste.I want you to to introduce yourelf to him and tell him that you want him to move into actions immediately to make sure that this consignment is trasfered to your country with immediate effect.

And also bear in mind that he will request for the payment of his services,please as you can see now there is nothing I can do because your name now is bearing as the owner of the consignment,please whatever the lawyer charges you as his service fees try and settle with him so that he will do this work in time for us.

Like I told you that any money you spent in the cause of this transfer will be refund to you including the percentage I promised to give you,plaese I am hoping on you that you will take care of this business like you promised me.

Remember these funds are the only thing left for me to live on,try as much as you can to handle things very perfectly and always feed me with informations about the transfer.

Here is the Lawyer's contacts.
His Name is: Barisster William Koko.
His Telephone number is:00228-913-17-83.
His Fax number is:00228-271-01-27.
His Email Address is: [email protected]

Please contact him as soon as you recieved this mail.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely,
Mrs Hadiza

Quote:
Subject: RE: Further on the transaction.(I LOVE NOOKY)
To: William Koko
CC: Hadiza Bambo

dear mr barisster william koko

i am helping mrs hadiza bambo and i want to discuss with you the arrangements for the final transfer of a consignment and this is very urgent so please do it quickly ok cos there is no time to waste and i want you to move into actions immediately to make sure that this consignment is transferred to my country with immediate effect and please let me know what paperwork i need to get from you and everything else i need ok and we have to use a password in our emails for security and the password is "I LOVE NOOKY" and please use this in all your messages ok

best regards
nooky nooky-noo

Quote:
Subject: OUR MODES OF OPERATION(1) (I LOVE NOOKY)

THIS IS KOKO AND ASSOCIATES WE ARE ONE OF THE LEADING LAW CHAMBERS HERE LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA,WE STRIVE HARD TO MEET OUR CLIENTS DEMANDS AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME AND ALSO OUR CHARGES ARE AFFORDABLE.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL DATED 19TH OCTOBER 2004,I FOUND IT NECCESSARY TO GET YOU CLEARED ON WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR US TO MOVE IN TO ACTIONS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS YOU REQUESTED.BASED ON THE URGENCEY OF YOUR REQUEST YOU ARE SEND TO US OUR CONSULTATION FEES OF USD$1.200 AND ALSO THE COPIES OF YOUR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE TO ENBLE US GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR FURTHER ARRANGEMENTS ON THE FINAL TRANSFER OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU WILL ALSO FORWARD TO US YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED.

LASTLY,YOU WILL PAY US OUR SEVICE FEES OF USD$5000,THIS WILL BE PAID AFTER YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS DELIEVRED TO YOUR ADDRESS AND SAFELY.

FIRST SEND US OUR CONSULTATION FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF OUR CHAMBER'S SECRETARY ,(JELATH UCHENNA IBE)

SEND THE WESTERN UNION QUESTION AND ANSWER INCLUDING THE CONTROL NUMBERS THROUGH OUR CHAMBER's EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENABLE US RECIEVE THE MONEY AND MOVE INTO ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY AS TO MEET UP WITH YOUR DEMANDS.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT QUESTIONS ARE ENTERTAINED.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION

HOPING TO SERVING YOU BETTER.

REGARDS,

BARRISTER WILLIAM KOKO (LLMB.BA)

ATTORNEY AT LAW.
CHAMBERS:KOKO & ASSOCIATES.
63 RUE DE CHANNEI BP LOME-TOGO
TEL:00228-913-17-83
FAX:00228-271-01-27
(1) I think he means "modalities"

Nooky has forgotten the instruction not to contact the original barrister, but unfortunately this message bounced Sad
Quote:
Subject: change of ownership certificate and trustee agreement

dear mr tinubu mohammed

i know that mrs hadiza bambo has sacked you and found another barrister but we still need the change of ownership certificate so can you send it to me please and i also need a copy of the signed trustee agreement that i posted to you so can you send that to me as well please ok

best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: FW: OUR MODES OF OPERATION(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo
the barrister is asking for a change of ownership certificate and i do not have one so i will ask the other barrister to send it to me and i do not have a copy of the trustee agreement either cos i posted it to the old barrister and so i have asked for that as well and i hope i did the right thing
best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: Please try and handle this transaction perfectly(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope fine.I have seen the mail which you sent to the lawyer and also his reply which he explains his modes of operation,I have seen all he demanded from you now.

I think I agree with you asking the former barisster for the documents but please don't allow him to know that the consignment is no longer in Nigeria, as a matter of fact just use your sense and get the documents from him whereby you can not get the ones he sent to you before.

Please don't allow him to know the whereabout of these consignment as of now because the overall Director instructed me not to allow the barisster or the Deputy director to know that the consignment has been trasfered to Lome-Togo,just tell him that you want to make some references from those documents and that you will get back to him for further dealings.

Try and understand the high sensitivity of this transaction at this stage,and please you have seen that the barisster requested for their consultation fees of usd$1,200 please try and pay him up immediately so that he will start working for us,I am so glad that he said his service fees of usd$5000 will be paid after the consignment has been with you,I believe that is a fare deal.

So try and handle this transaction perfectly,I am trusting you that all will be alright.

Sincerely,
Mrs Hadiza

Very strange - the scammers are still asking for documents that Nooky does not have
Quote:
Subject: REMINDER (CBN/Nigerian/FG-98540059/2004)

Attn Miss nooky nooky-noo,
This is to inform you that we still await the documents which were requested for the release of your contract fund of $21.8 million. Your inability to provide the required documents may lead to the declination of your contract fund remittance.
Do get back to us with the required document.
MALLAM MOHAMED
(International Remittance, Central Bank of Nigeria)
(Delete immediately, If you are a wrong recipient)

Quote:
Subject: RE: OUR MODES OF OPERATION(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i have some really bad news and it is that the email address for the old barrister isn't working anymore and now we have no hope of getting the change of ownership certificate and the trustee agreement that i signed and i don't know what we should do next

best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: RE: REMINDER (CBN/Nigerian/FG-98540059/2004)
To: CBN INT

dear mr mallam mohamed

i am sorry that i cannot give you the documents cos a barrister has got them and now his email isn't working anymore and i have asked mrs hazida bambo what to do next

best regards
nooky nooky-noo

Quote:
Subject: what is the situations at hand.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope you are fine.I am so worried that I have not heard from you sibce two days now,I hope all is well.

Please try and mail as soon as you recieved this mail to enable me know the situation of things right now,please how have you been communicating with the new Lawyer,I hope both of you are making things out well,I don't know if you have collected the documents from our former Lawyer, Nooky please kindly get back to me as soon as possible to ease my tention.

Thanks and God bless you,

Sincerely,

Mrs Hadiza

Quote:
Subject: RE: what is the situations at hand.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

well it is like is said in my last email and that is that i have some really bad news and it is that the email address for the old barrister isn't working anymore and now we have no hope of getting the change of ownership certificate and the trustee agreement that i signed and i don't know what we should do next

best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: Please contact the new lawyer for suggestion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope fine.I do understand your comments,I will suggest you mail the new lawyer barisster William Koko to ask him if there any way he can help us to get those docuents from the Lawyer of any where to enable us move forward in this transaction.

Please I want you to understand y situation at this moment,I am really confuse,do whatever you can to make sure I do not loose this funds to any body,just mail the lawyer and tell him that you misplace the documents let us see if there is any suggestion he will bring.

I want you to understand that we are not suppose to wasre any time in this issue.

Sincerely,

Mrs Hadiza

Quote:
Subject: RE: OUR MODES OF OPERATION(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mr barrister

i have not got the documents you need and mr tinubu mohammed has got them so is there any way that you can get them from him which might be difficult cos he is not very honest and also he is very rude

best regards
nooky

The barrister suggests another way to get the missing documents, and he will only charge a very reasonable $1,200
Quote:
Subject: OPERATIONAL MORDALITIES(I LOVE NOOKY)

Attention:Nooky,

Sir/Madam,

In response to your mail dated 22nd October 2004,it is my pleasure to let you know that I can get you the required document for the effective transfer of your consignment,but not from your former lawyer Barisster Tinubu Mohammed who happens to be some one I don't know by face.

But I must state this clearly to your understanding,that I can not do any thing without your due consultation of my service,which simply means that you must first send my consultation fees of USD$1,200 before I move into actions for the speed transfer of your consignment.

I wish you will understand this and follow up with my directives.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT QUESTIONS ARE ENTERTAINED.

REGARDS,

ATTORNEY AT LAW.

Quote:
Subject: RE: OPERATIONAL MORDALITIES(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mr barrister william koko

thank you for the letter and i think you will have to get the documents from barrister tinubu mohammed cos i signed them and posted the originals to him (1) so you cannot get them except from him and i have some really bad news and that is that his email address doesn't work any more and i think he may have fled the country cos he was not very honest i think and he tried to scam mrs hadiza bambo

and i would like to inform you that i am totally broke right now but i will get some money in a few weeks time from a scottish lawyer and i can pay you then, so to avoid delay i would like you to do the work straight away and you can get paid from mrs hazida bambo's fund when you have done all the necessary work ok, and i think that is very fair all round

and can you do me a favour and send some chocolates to the director the security company cos i promised him a gift and then i thought he was a scammer and then mrs hadiza bambo said he is honest and they are a gift to say thank you for looking after the trunk and you can add the cost of the chocolates to your bill

best regards
nooky
(1) I was hoping that the new barrister would announce he had retrieved the documents from the original barrister, because I would then have discovered I forgot to post them, so I would have the originals and his must be forgeries.

Nooky thinks that bringing in ANOTHER lawyer will help to solve the problems (yes, she is very na�ve)
Quote:
Subject: RE: Please contact the new lawyer for suggestion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i have got some good news and lots of bad news and the good news is that the new barrister says he can get the documents but the bad news is that he is wrong cos barrister tinubu mohammed has the copies i signed and the other bad news is that he won't do it until he gets paid and the even worse news is that i have not got any money right now cos the money from my scottish lawyer has not come through so i think the best thing is to get a lawyer to do the work who will not mind doing it now before he gets paid and i will ask my scottish lawyer on monday if he will help us out ok

and i wish you a very pleasant weekend and you must be very disappointed that everything is taking so long but i think we will get there in the end

best regards
nooky

Quote:
Subject: Presonal suggestion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Attention:Nooky,

Sir/Madam,

In response to mail dated 22nd October 2004,I think you have made a very wise suggestion,as I told you that I can arrange for the documents, what I mean by that is, you rasie me with a power of attorney authorising me to stand and swear an affidavit of oath to enable the High Court here issue me with other documents for the transfer of your consignment.

I don't know who your former lawyer Barisster Tinubu Mohammed is and I can not walk up to him requesting for the documents, therefore if I am going to do this job for you,I have to work out my own modality.

I also understood your suggestion of me working for you without being duely consulted,I must say it will be quite unprofessional for me, considering the fact that Ten to fiveteen years ago when I was admitted in the Law school, I was not allowed to start studying before paying for my school fees,therefore I will not render my services to anybody without my consultation fees been paid.

To make this case very easy for you, I will advice you to contact your scottish lawyer into this case,ask him to come down here and handle this whole thing, I believe that will even save you the money you will spend in consulting a lawyer to do this job for you, just tell him to prepare himself and come down here,I promise to give him every assistance he may need freely, I will even make myself avaliable and take him to the cheapest super market where he will get the Chocolates for the Director of the security company like you said. (1)

I am assuring you that I will do all this freely as long as your scottish lawyer is in charge,but if you want me to do this job for you, send down my consultation fees and I will move into action.

REGARDS,

ATTORNEY AT LAW.
(1) I think he is not taking this matter seriously!

Quote:
Subject: I pray that God will see us through in this business.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope fine.I do recieved your mail,sorry for my late reply,please as you can see that there is nothing I can do or say in this matter, but I know and trust that you will handle every thing perfectly.

Please try and see if your Lawyer can help us in this issue,any how he can do it please let him do all I want is to see myself and my funds in your country,but please if your lawyer refuse to do the job,I will advice you to discuss with the lawyer in Lome-Togo,beg him to help us.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Mrs .Hadiza

Quote:
Subject: RE: Presonal suggestion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mr barrister

i am a madam, not a sir

well i understand what you mean about wanting to get paid first but that will mean we will have to wait a long time and so i am going to show all the emails to my scottish lawyer as soon as i can and see if he can see any easy way to move the trunk from where it is now

but if i can give you some advice it is not to give the cheapest chocolates to the director of the security company cos he has helped us and i think they should be expensive chocolates and they should be gift-wrapped ok with a nice card (1)

best regards
nooky
(1) Do I have to think of everything?

I test the water to see how the scammer will react to the idea of referring this deal to a UK lawyer
Quote:
Subject: RE: I pray that God will see us through in this business.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

my scottish lawyer is away on monday so i will take all the papers and copies of all your emails to him on tuesday and ask him what he advises cos i expect he knows a lot of people like you who are having problems moving stuff out of their country in africa and need help with the arrangements from people like me and so i think he will be able to advise me what is needed and i will explain to him that you need some money sending to you before the stuff can be moved and see if he has any good ideas about what to do about it

best regards
nooky

No reaction from the scammer to this, so I back off
Quote:
Subject: scottish lawyer cannot help

dear mrs hadiza bambo

my scottish lawyer has been ill so i have not got to see him but his secretary says that he can only advise us about scottish law and he cannot help about problems in other countries so we will have to find a lawyer in africa ok

best regards
nooky

Poor Hadiza Bambo is now completely confused by the lack of progress on this transaction - hurrah! Smile
Quote:
Subject: Please contact the other lawyer let us move ahead.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

How are you doing today,I hope fine.I am very sorry I have not mail for some times now,it was due to my sick condition,I have been ill for close to one week now and the hospital where I was admitted has no internet for me to reach you,but I thank God that I am now better.

I must say that I am not really happy with the way this transaction is going (1),it is not moving fast like I thought, I am suppose to be there with you by now but for the fact that the transaction has not been concluded. I don't know what to do. (1)

Like you said, that your scottish Lawyer can not do any thing to this,I advice you to reach the Lawyer who has given us his words in Lome-Togo and at least have some words with him,you can even ask him if you can pay half of his consultation fees as he demanded and hear what he will say about that,I believe it will be better than for us to start looking for an other Lawyer,and besides I am not staying in Lome-Togo neither are you, so where do we start from in looking for another lawyer like you suggested.

Please Nooky,I want you to take everything about this transaction serious, because can see that there has not been any serious movements from you,unless you don't want to help me,which I believe that you are free to tell me without hanging my hope,I really know that you don't have money,but I still believe that you are in better position to raise the mega sum the Lawyer request as his consultation fees which you and I knows that it is not up to what we are having at our posession.

Please try and discuss this issue with the Lawyer let us see if there is any way he can help us out.

I am expecting to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mrs Hadiza
(1) Bwahahahaha

PHASE 5 - A Star Is Born

Nooky offers new hope that the transaction can be concluded
Quote:
Subject: RE: Please contact the other lawyer let us move ahead.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i am very sorry that you have been ill and i hope it was nothing serious and that you have recovered and that you are ok now and i am fine also thank you for asking

and i am sorry as well that everything is taking so long and that is because of the barrister that you had to sack

but i have some good news and that is i have been offered a job as a dancer and i can earn �30 each evening and that is about $50 and the man said i can earn more than that if i want to and so i it will take me about a month to earn the money that we need and maybe i can do it faster if i can earn more than �30 each night, so do you think i should do this, cos i think i should do it cos he said it might be a good way for me to be spotted by a film director or a talent scout and i might be able to get into the movies or be a pop singer so what do you think i should do?

best regards
nooky

Surprisingly, Hadiza Bambo has morals and tells Nooky not to go ahead with this money-making scheme
Quote:
Subject: My opinion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

Dear Nooky,

It is nice hearing from you,how are doing today I hope fine.regards to your mail,I must say I am totally confuse over the whole thing,but please I want know if you are doing this because of the transaction or are you doing it for the sake of expossure to the career you are seeking for which to be a movie star.

I don't know how dancers are being treated over there,in Africa here dancers are just like movie stars and they are always accorded respects,please if it is not the same way in your country there I will advice you to drop the idea because you are a woman like me (1)

whatever I can not do,equally I will not advice you to do it.

I use to watch some nude dancers in most foreign movies,I hope it is not some thing like that,please don't allow any situation to lure you into such shameful attitude,but if it is based on your dreamed career and it is not in a dehumaniseing way,therefore you have my support,please try and understand what I talking about.

Inform me of your opinion over my suggestions and please I am beging to try and see what you can do to left this consignment off from Africa here,I believe with these funds we can live happly in your country there.

Sincerely,
Mrs Hadiza
(1) maybe she IS a woman after all - most guys would say go ahead (and send me pictures)

[quote]Subject: RE: My opinion.(I LOVE NOOKY)

dear mrs hadiza bambo

i think you are a very wise woman cos i asked some more questions and you we

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic