SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Airport Greeting Committee **PHOTOS!**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spathi
Cryogenically Frozen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mass safari Very Happy
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another promise
Quote:
DEAR XXXXXX,

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL AS REGARDS THIS TRANSACTION.
I WILL BE LEAVING ACCRA BY 16/02/2005 FOR LAGOS TO AWAIT
YOUR ARRIVAL. IT WILL BE IDEAL FOR ME TO COME WITH SOME SAMPLES,
ATMOST TWO KILOGRAMMS OF PRODUCTS.

Now, if only your friend could get a picture of the 2 Kilo's of gold hahahaha
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, let's all keep our fingers crossed that this turns into a successful safari/photo opportunity for the lads. Can everyone please post the names on the signs that will be waiting at the airport? My man in Lagos wants to see a list. Mine is:

ORAFUS FELCHER

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Af wrote
Also you should try to start a lad fight in the airport and get them all arrested. Perhaps inform one lad that a rival group hacked your email and is going to try and get you at the airport (using the same sign).. Some photos of the showdown would be cool!

Once all the photos are done. tip off the airport police (if possible) about all the signs and they're all 419ers trying to get a payoff?

Make sure you report to the EFCC otherwise =N=2000 (about 8pounds, 14 dollars) will get them free!!!

ANAL PASTE
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

none of mine responded so far Evil or Very Mad
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's looking like mine aren't willing to travel from Benin City, but I'm still working on them. If they show up it'll be Fred and Heather Takagema

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys - if they're not willing to travel, demand that you be greeted by one of their associates who lives in the capital. Your guys must know someone in Lagos who can go pick up his mugu at the airport. Don't accept this shabby treatment! Lagos is a very dangerous city for a foreign traveler, you are carrying a lot of cash on you, and you demand some personal attention! This is totally unacceptable behavior on their part.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Borstal Boy, already thought of that modality Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get Handjob guy over there.

Edit:
Quote:
Johnson,

I am sorry for the confusion, but good news! There is
a prelate from our Church coming to Lagos on the 18th.
I don't have his flight information just yet, but he
said he would be more than happy to bring you a check
from us. He is a very good friend and I trust him to
make sure you get the money.

Can you meet him at the airport on the 18th? You'd
need to hold up a sign so he knows it is you. I told
him you would hold up a sign that says "YOUR HANDJOB
MAN".

Please confirm you can meet the prelate.

Thank you and blessings!

x6 Mortar x3
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm telling you right now, if Handjob Guy shows up with that sign, that would make my friend's day! Smile

Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's there - please OH PLEASE get a picture:
Quote:
HELPING HANDS JOB SERVICE"
Subject: Re: Prelate at airport information
To: "Your Bishop"

Dear Sir,

Your message noted with thanks. YES, I will meet him at the airport.

Is it important that I should know the check amount?, to be sure what is given?.

Count on your usual support.

Regards,
Johnson Chinoso

and
Quote:
"HELPING HANDS JOB SERVICE"
Subject: Re: Prelate at airport information
To: "Your Bishop"

Dear Sir,

Thanks very much for the information on the Prelate, I will be at the airport to meet with him, However, please have the check made out in the name of Mr.Okenwa Ogbah Okenwa reason being that I don't have a domiciliary account. If the check is issued in my name I won't be able to have it cleared. I will also like to know the amount on the check.

Mr.Okenwa you know is my partner and closest friend. Rolling Eyes

Best regards,
Johnson C.

My reply:
Quote:
Thank you for writing me back.
The check has not been made out to anyone yet, as I
didn't know the modalities of how to cash checks in
Nigeria. You could make it out to "Cash" if you would
like.

Be sure to hold up the sign in EXACTLY the manner I've
told you. Do you understand? Make sure he can see it
as he exits the plane. OK? It needs to say "YOUR
HANDJOB MAN" as this is what I told him you would do.

He is old and I don't want him confused.

The check is for $3000 as this is the 2 payments total
that I owe you.

Thank you and Blessings!

x6 Mortar x3
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When is he arriving? Question

sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I receive the dissappointment e-mails I've already prepared my response as follows"

Quote:
I�m so sorry I missed the flight and neglected to inform you. You�ll have to understand. At the last minute I found out that Some of the greatest musical artists of the world were gathering at the Community Concert Hall to do a live musical tribute to �Tiny Tim� and his music to celebrate a man who was truly the musical genius and inspiration for the direction music is taking today. I was offered free front row and had no choice but to take advantage of them.

The Helium Rock are going to be there to sing their rendition of �Whole lotta affection�. The Buzzards (an American group from the southwest are going to perform �Motel Nigeria�, Shallow Violet will be there to perform ��Clarity Underwater�, and Death Tongue will be there and their lead singer �Bill� will perform Tiny Tim�s �Tiptoe through the Tulips in the nude.

Again, I am so sorry to have had to cancel this flight but I�ll get back with you shortly on my updated flight arrangements.
-Cheers.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE!!

Gang, there's good news and bad news! Very Happy Confused Sad

First the good news: My man in Lagos reports that when he deplaned, there was a shitload of guys holding signs. He was pretty sure that most of these guys were our lads (he spotted signs containing "DICK" and "FELCHER" and other questionable references), and he was very pleased at the Greeting Committee. He thanks you all profusely for the courtesy extended by you and your mugus.

Now the bad news: even though he had his camera ready to go, and was willing and able to take the photos, apparently the situation upon deplaning in Lagos is different from other airports. When he deplaned, he spotted the Greeting Committee shoved into a dark corner off the waiting area, roped off by barriers. The only way he could have taken any photos would have been to leave the main group of passengers and walk alone into the dark corner of the terminal snapping photos of these guys. It didn't seem like a very safe maneuver to make, and so he (very wisely) decided to forego it. He did snap some photos, and I will post them as soon as I have them, but he said not to expect anything great.

All in all, however, I think this mass safari was a success because it demonstrates that when we ask these guys to meet us at the airport, they DO show up, and they DO hold up their stupid-ass signs. And it probably takes them all day (or longer) to get there and back home, and they have to stand in a goddam airport for hours on end. So I don't think we have anything to be ashamed of here, we gave it our best shot, our mugus came through for us, and it was just circumstances beyond our control that prevented us from getting the photo trophies we were hoping for.

Bait on, scambaiters everywhere!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Terminated! Banks: 1x Senegal 1x United Kingdom Phishing: 6x United States

THANKS AS I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPOUND
Master Shake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad on the photos, but man, that must have been a sight to behold!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
KMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great. This made my weekend. Laughing

Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny... Too bad your buddy couldent get any photo's shot... He was thinking more about his safety thats good...

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to all the baiter's whose lads *did* show up...slap the mofo shiznit out of them for missing the person they were supposed to meet.

x6 Mortar x3
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's starting:
Quote:
I AWAIT YOUR ARIVAL. WHERE ARE YOU. YOU DIDNOT COME TO ME.

This from my good mugu friend Nafadi. Who I sent my response about the Tiny Tim Memorial Concert. Waiting for the response to that... ROTFLMAO
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly warms the cockles of my heart...

Well done! Very Happy

I was trying something similiar in Amsterdam airport before but the scammers there refuse to do a similiar thing there. Probably because they get nabbed by the Dutch police. What the scammers do is force you to check in at a hotel and then they call the hotel and confirm that you have checked in before they make the safari. What modalities would one suggest for this situation? I have used some ideas in the past but I am worried that the Dutch and Spanish scammers are getting wise to them so I need some new ideas.

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them that that is noit how you expect to be treated. you are doing them a favour and if the don't cooperate thay can say goodbye to your sweet ass> Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hee hee, another one
Quote:
My reply: I�m so sorry I missed the flight and neglected to inform you. You�ll have to understand. At the last minute I found out that Some of the greatest musical artists of the world were gathering at the Community Concert Hall to do a live musical tribute to �Tiny Tim� and his music to celebrate a man who was truly the musical genius and inspiration for the direction music is taking today. I was offered free front row and had no choice but to take advantage of them.
The Helium Rock are going to be there to sing their rendition of �Whole lotta affection�. The Buzzards (an American group from the southwest are going to perform �Motel Nigeria�, Shallow Violet will be there to perform ��Clarity Underwater�, and Death Tongue will be there and their lead singer �Bill� will perform Tiny Tim�s �Tiptoe through the Tulips in the nude.
Again, I am so sorry to have had to cancel this flight but I�ll get back with you shortly on my updated flight arrangements.

-Cheers.

His complaint:

Jeff Chesson <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mr XXXXX,
Where are you now? . My Security driver waited for you in vain at the
airport yesterday.
Could you please get back to me for proper arrangement regarding this issue.
I am expecting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Engr.Jeff Chesson.
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and another, this is getting hilarious:
Quote:
MY DEAR XXXXXXXX,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WHERE'RE YOU NOW? AM WORRIED ABOUT YOUR WHEREABOUT.
I WAS VERY SUPRISED OVER THE WAY AND MANNER YOU CONDUCTED YOUR JOURNEY
YESTERDAY. I WAS HASTING TO PUT THINGS IN ORDER; WHILE MY CONTACT MAN
IN LAGOS ARRIVED THE AIRPORT AT ABOUT 6.30P.M AWAITING YOUR 7.45P.M
ARRIVAL CARRYING PLACARD BEARING THE SIGN YOU GAVE ME AND YOUR NAME.
I EVEN MADE A RESERVATION AT THE CENTURY HOTELS LTD. I WAS IN THE HOTEL
ROOM WITH SOME SAMPLES OF THE PRODUCTS
sillietillie
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is even funnier, he understands about the Tiny Tim concert. Is brain damage common in Nigeria? (understand, I'm speaking of scammers only)

Quote:
Hello my XXXXXXX,

I have seen your message and I sincerely understand with you.
However, I am still in Lagos waiting for you. Try and call me on
234-80-34042772.

Best regards,
David.

Forget me wanting the title "Thread Killer", if I ever win a special title I've got a goal now... hee hee, I want it to be "Travel Agent".

Last edited by sillietillie on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic