SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Disappearing Money & Dead CEOs!!! (Updated Daily)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disappearing Money & Dead CEOs (was named "My Money Keeps Disappearing")

Relatively slow until midway, then gunshot wounds, death and a lovely nubile assistant...

Starring:

who runs am international security and mercenary business.
Photo:

A director with Nigerian National �Petrolum Cooperation� (NNPC).
Photo:

. Of Richard Chambers & Associates.

. Ray�s begging, pleading wife

. Personal Assistant to
Photo:

. FBI Homicide Division, Fairfax County office

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:55:01 +0100
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

Attention ,

Information about you were Issued on demand by a friend who works with world chamber of commerce. My name is Dr. and am a director with Nigerian National Petrolum Cooperation (NNPC).

However, this is to bring to your notice that there is an outstanding fund totaling ($18 million ) eighteen millon United State Dollas in our cooperation representing final pharse payment which has been already been made to the Bulgerian Company(Elder Demsi).

However, this amount reflects in the computer as a debt which the cooperation owe and oblarge to pay. We have come together as the top officials to re-affect this payment into any trust wordy account either individual account or companys account will be acceptable. We have already apply to the ministry of finance for exchange control approval. May i remind you that this business is risk free and already a certified power of attorney is guaranteed in favour of this transaction. And drug free certificate have also been applied for.

if this offer is accepted, we need asurance that it will remain secret till the end and kindly get back to us immediately. We have already applied for related legal clearance. Sharing ratio is negotiable. For the purpose of communication in this matter,we will like to have your, phone number , Fax number etc. Please send your reply to the following email [email protected]

Prove of fund will also be issued on demand, Inorder words, if demand by our external banks of settlement. Hoping to hearing from you soonest.

Your Faithfully. Dr . Director,NNPC.

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:04:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME
To: ray.umar@xxx

Dr. Ray,

Please tell me more, I am interested in helping you out.

E

To:
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:34:04 +0000

ATTN:,

Yes, your point is clearly understood.I oncemore want to thank you for your kind interest to help in this transaction.

This is the details of this transaction.This said amount($18m), is an amount, representing a final phase payment of a contract which this company (NNPC) awarded to a bulgarian company that has been excuted by them and also been paid in full to them(The Bulgarian Firm).

But this said amount keep's reflecting in our computer as a debt which the company owe and oblige to pay.But we the insider knows that this amount has been paid for to the original company in full.

So we see it as an opportunity that came across us as the top directors of the company to enrich ourselves.So we are looking for a trustwordy person that will help us by providing account,while we will prepare some necessary document's backing-up the fund and transfer it to the lucky person for sharing.Again, percentage is nogaciable.

We see you as a God fearing one that will keep the money for us after we come to a sucessful end.So that is all about the fund.It is going to be legally, backed up.It is not going to be for Terrorism or any other thing.It is a business opportunity for us.

Finally, we will like to have your telephone number,Fax number,A copy of your scanned international passport for identification.Because,you know this is money. and also any account information where you want the fund to be transfered to.These information is needed immediately for our propare documentation's/records. Meanwhile,you are free to call me for further discussions on this matter on my number 234-803-3424053.Please feel free to call me any time.

Hoping to hearing from you.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:01:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
To: "" <[email protected]>

Dr, Ray I have decided to take this risk, please find my attached passport. My telephone number is 206-338-3865, it is a service since I am rarely near a phone. Please let me know what our nbext step shall be. E

To:
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:55:35 +0000

Dear ,

I once more thank you for your kind effort to assist me in this transaction.I received your telephone number you gave to me and also scanned copy of your international passport for identification.Now i am happy that i have taken a look at the person i am doing business with.Again, with your passport i have seen, i am beginning to have TRUST in you.

Again, you are required to send to me any account details, where you may want the fund to be transfered.Again,this is because the account details you will send will also be use to process some of the vital document's backing up this fund in your favour as the beneficiary of the fund.Please this should be send immediately because i dont want to waste any time in this transaction.Remember, you have to keep this transaction very confidential, till we come to a sucessful end happily.

Finally, as soon as i receive the needed information from you, i will not waste time in applying for the contract spacefication /CLAIM in your Name and forwarding it to you for signing and returning for our necessary action.

Once more,I appriciate your kind effort to assist me in this transaction.And i want to inform you that, we, the TOP director's has agreed to give you 25% of the total sum,while 5% is for the logistics during the process,and 70% is for we the insider. We did that,because of your kind assistance to us and also providing an account for us.We thank you for your kind effort so far. God Bless you.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:05:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

Dr. Raymond,

Thanks for your email, I understand the importance you place on trust, I will not let you down. I know you will agree with me that it is good to see face to face who we are dealing with. i wonder if you would be so kind as to send me a photo of yourself so tat I too may have the priviledge of knowing who I am partnering with in business?

You have requested my banking info, here is the account information:

Bank: First Commerce Bank of Money 2000 Fort Knox Blvd Fort Knox City, Greenback Parrish 10010-50 I.R.P

Name of account: , Sr.

Account number: 002-5997103-0155-537

Routing Number: 599000071030

I look forward to continuing this transaction with you, perhaps when this is final we can use our newfound fortune to meet in person and get to know one another.

Your partner,

To:
Subject: MY PIC.
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:08:30 +0000

Please attach is a true copy of me for you to know the person you are haveing transaction with. Again i have all my TRUST in you.This money is my hope .So as soon as it is transfered to you, please you have to keep it and wait for me to come for the shareing.

I have sent my international passport to the Embassy for Visa.Immediately i get it from the embassy, i will forward it you without delay for you to know how important this fund is to me.

Finally,all approvals are on the way in respect to this fund.I once more, thank you for your assistance and help towards this transaction and i assure you that we will at the end enjoy our hard work.

My regards

RAYMOND

To:
Subject: IMMEDIATELY REPLY PLEASE
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:24:20 +0000

ATTN:

Please i forget to inform you that there are some document's that must be signed by an attorney.So please can your attorney come here for the signing of those documents?

Please i need your reply immediately in regard to this.Iam very busy processing the necessary documents so that we will come to a sucessful end in this transaction.So i dont want to waste any time in this.I need your attorney to come for signing of the required documents.

Finally, if it will be expensive for your attorney to come over here, You can employ the services of any local attorney here,so that we will be fast in conclusion.

I awaite for your prompt responce as regards to my idea.

Yours Faithfully,

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:01:50 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: IMMEDIATELY REPLY PLEASE

Raymond, Thanks for your email, I received your photo and I am pleased to see your face, you look like a fine honest man! Your willingness to be open and honest with me is very reassuring. Please give my kindest regards to your family. As for coming to you to sign the documents, my attorney can do that if it is truly necessary, but I was thinking that our own security would be best in this transaction. Perhaps you know of a good attorney of international law or a barrister who is good at this kind of thing? I will trust your suggestion. My personal attorney is on staff with my company and he is very busy already. Please inform me of your suggested attorney, I will be happy to send him a letter of introduction. Best regards, , ret

To:
Subject: Document
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:28:18 +0000

Dear E.,

Please it is because of the urgency that i am writing to you now.So i am eriting you from my private computer.

This is the contract information that has been approved in your favour as at yesterday.

Again, i have been trying to get you through the phone number you gave to me,but it has been very difficult for me.i can not get through with the number.Please recomfirm your number for me.

Finally, both of us need to be up dateing each other both through email on daily bases and through telephone.My number is 234-803-3424053.I will be happy to receiveing your call.

Yours partner,

View attached file of a beautiful cog of truth document:

To:
Subject: WE NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR IMMEDIATE SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS.
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:16:17 +0000

Dear ,

I am very happy that now, you have known whom you are transacting business with.Well,i have worked with NNPC for 26 years.I have worked in several departments of this corporation,before i finally, became the director of Adminstration some three years ago. So it is not as if i am not in a good position.Rather, i see this business as an opportunity for me to acquire some huge amount of money that might help me and my family in life.So that is the reason i want to strick this deal with you.So please what i need from you is assurance that you will keep it secret within you till we transfer the money.

Then, on the issue of the attorney,my suggestion is this, since you say that your attorney is very busy,and based on the fact that he is your company's attorney,hence we have agreed to keep this very confidential within two of us,i know of an attorney,who has helped some one in this type of transaction and they suceeded.So i am suggesting that you contact him immediately for his help.The only assurance i am giving you is that he can never disapoint you because i know his capablities in legal proffession.So please you have to contact him immediately to discussion with him with the following email ([email protected]) The name of the attorney is Attorney RICHARD. Please as soon as you contact him with his email,kindly inform me without delay.His services are for our immediate need.

Again, i have taken care of the fee/charge for the approval of the contract information that has been approved.The copy is that i have forwarded to you.Please it is very important.The charge is $45,200. I paid for it before it was approved and given to me in your favour as the beneficiary of the fund.Remember,i told you the mode of shareing, 70% for me,25% for you and 5% for expenses.So what ever money i anm spending should be deducted from the 5% that is for expenses, like wise you,because i was thinking that you can send an attorney to come,but hence it is not possible,with the reason you gave.which is good for our own security,i know that Attorney RICHARD will charge for his proffessional fee,in order to see us true in this transaction.So please my good friend, you should also be keeping records for us not to have misunderstanding,after the fund is transfered.

Finally,i appriciate all your effort to see that we come to a sucessful/happy end.Iam looking for on a day both of us will rejoyce with glasses of wine on a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=round%20table" onmouseover="window.status='round table'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">round table</a>,enjoying our hard work.

Yours partner, .

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:07:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: WE NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR IMMEDIATE SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS.
To: [email protected]

Richard,

Dr. Raymon Umar told me you discussed with him our transaction? We would like to secure your sevices to facilitate our transfer. Please inform me of what you need from me.

Best regards, Lt. Col,

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:20:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Document

Dr. Raymond,

The contract information that has been approved in my favour and sent to me as "Doc241.JPG" was received. Do I need to do anything with this or is this just for my records?

Thanks so much for your continued advice. I'll be hunting tomorrow so I will be unable to reply until the afternoon.

Yours in trust,

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:54:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: FROM RICHARD CHAMBERS.
To: " "

Dear ,

I received your message,dated 30th Jan.2005.Well i am at your service in respect to my discussions with DR UMAR,of Nigerian National Petroluum Corporation(NNPC).

Presently, you are required to send me your contact information and also brief me on the details of the transaction, to enable me study the procedure,on how to do about with it expedently.

Again,as soon as i hear from you on the above, hereinafter, i will file the necessary documents to the appropate offices for them to act on it.

My proffessional fee is $3000. and this should be paid immediately, ot enable me put my machinary on will.

Finally,hence you have spacefied the urgent need of my service, you are required to make the proffessional fee the Westarn Union Money Tranfer in the name of my casher, Mr OHANYEREM JOHN Abuja-Nigeria Text Qustion---purpose Ans.-----------Friend

Please as soon as i receive the payment informationfrom you, and also the details of the transaction from you, i will put my self on will to assist you.

BARR RICHARD, richard chambers & Associates.

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:29:57 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FROM RICHARD CHAMBERS.
To: " attorney of law" <[email protected]>

Thank you barrister, please tell me, what is this western union you speak of? Is this a bank? I don't know anything about this western union, perhaps you can help me?

I have a bank account already with a reputable bank, I will be happy to send your $3000 fee via wire transfer if you like.

Please advise sir,

Thanks,

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:45:13 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Dear ,

Thanks for your letter.Western Union is not a bank.Rather it is a means of paying money to some one in a faster way.Currently, i am in London for some one's services.

So you should pay the proffessional fee in the following account and froward the payment information to me immediately,along with your contact information i demanded from you. BARCLAYS BAK PLC 168,FENCHURCH STR.LONDON ECE PHP SWIFT CODE:- BARCGB22L CR TO SWIFT CODE:- FIBBBJBJ ACCOUNT NO. 13416139538 BENEF:- LAKE WOOD INT'L As soon as i receive your payment information, thereinafter, i will leave for Nigeria for your services. Thanks, BARR. RICHARD. Richard Chambers & Associates.

To:
Subject: from your friend
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:16:43 +0000

Dear partner,

I contacted the attorney and currently he want to United Kingdom for a case.However, i did not go to the extent of discussing with him,if you have asked for his services or not because you told me that you will be going for hunting.

So please try and contact him immediately because i am waiting for his services. Delay could be dengerous. arrange with him,Let him come back and sign the necessary documents so that we will conclude this transaction and get the money transfered to your account .

Please, remember, as we are coming to the sucessful/happily end in this business, please remember the TRUST i have in you.This is my hope.Please do not disapoint me after transfering this fund to you. Remember, God is seeing every body,please.

Finally, try to be up dating me on your discussions with the attorney as soon as you contact him.And ,hence your number has been so difficult to get through, i will be writing you every day on the developments, and you should also try to be writing me also on your own side. Extend my greatings to your family.My wife was trying your number last time to express her appriciation towards your effort as regards seeing i and my family through in life, but eventually, she did not get through with your number.You effort is highly appriciated as i and her rightly say.God will bless you.

Remain bless,

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:50:16 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: from your friend

Partner,

Yes, I am in negotiation of fee payment with the Barrister, he is awaiting my payment. He is currently helping me with Western Union.

I have returned from hunting and just now was able to catch up on my emails. Un fact, we did well my friend, we killed two deer and a wild boar. I must have you sample my pork when we eventually meet, my friends say I cook a fine barbecue. This boar is 120 pounds, not too large, just right.

Please rest assured that the Barrister and I will work out this payment and our partnership shall move forward.

Best regards,

To:
Subject: your friend
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:46:59 +0000

Dear friend,

Thanks for your mail.Please i am waiting for you to conclude with him.Again please try to be fast in concluding with him because i want us to round up with the documentation and transfer the fund immediately.

Again you people did very well in the hunting as you said.I told my wife that you went for hunting.She was very happy to hear that,and i think i can remember that she wished you good hunting season.However, she said that she will write to you, to show appriciation towards your kind effort to make sure that we achived our aim.

Finally,you have to be fast with the attorney.And again, may be, why he wanted you to pay him through Western Union Money Transfer is because, it is faster then paying through account.If you pay through Western Union, he will receive the money the same day and start with the process of actualizing our aim, while if you pay him through account payment, it has to move through bank processes before arriving to the him.

So which ever one he advices you, please do for him so that he will come and start our work immediately.

Finally, i appriciate your kind commitment/effort towards this transaction, to see that we come to a sucessful end.

God bless you.

DR RAY

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:23:56 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: FROM RICHARD CHAMBERS.

Dear ,

Please wrote me today and was asking me of you on the issue of assisting you in signing the documents.Please according to him, he said that he is waiting for me urgently for my services in that regards.

So you are adviced to make the payment through Western Union as i told you priviously.That will enable me put myself on will to start the documentaion process in your favour immediately.

So what you have to do is to move immediately to any of the ISRALE POSTAL AUTHORITY,and enquire on how to make the payment with the name of my casher i gave to you priviously.

As soon as you make the payment, you forward me with the payment details immediately so that i will start off immediately.

From enquires so far, these are the paying agents locations in isreal.

Thanks,

Barr.RICHARD. Richard Chambers & Associates.

(included a giant list of Israeli moneygram and western union locations)

Last edited by Beau Gus on Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 04:50:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FROM RICHARD CHAMBERS.

I wonder if you expect me to take a trip to the middle east to make a payment from theis Western Union office? What is the meaning of making me go to Israel? Seriously now, I understand the Western Union thing now, my addociate explained it to me. But for you to assume I am in Israel does not give me a great deal of confidence in your attention to this matter. How can you represent me if you don't even know where I live? I have given you my information, I am in the Washington D.C. area sir. Please, let's get on the same page together.

I have checked a local Wetsern Union office today after withdrawing the money for your fee from my bank. Your transfer will be $3000

Name: Mr Ohanyerem John Pick up in Abuda Text Qustion: Purpose? Answer: Friend Number: 2055983200

The clerk said it will probably not show up in the tracking system for a day or two since they were down this week, but it will be ready for you I suppose in the morning. I hope I did it correctly, the clerk seemed annoyed with my many question.

Let me know what our next steps are.

Best regard,

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:57:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GIVE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.

Dear ,

This is to inform you that i have received the information you forwarded to me in regard to the payment of my proffessional fee.I have informed my cashier,MR OHANYEREM JOHN. to expediate action in respect of that information to enable me start off with the signing of the documents in your name.

Again, you have to state to me the details of the payment.That is the name of the sender,Where the money is sent from,The address of the sender. Please you are therefore required to give those information immediately, to enable him collect the fee on my be half.However, in other to be fast, you should also contact him with the following email, for the collection of the fee. ([email protected])

I will be leaving for Nigeria to start off this tonight.So hepefully, by tomorrow,being fridaym4th of Feb 2005, i should be in Nigeria for this.

Finally, so soon as i arrive Nigeria, i will update you on the next step and by that time, my cashier might have gotten your proffessional fee ready for me to kick-off.

Thanks Barr.RICHARD. Richard Chambers &Associates

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:49:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: WE NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR IMMEDIATE SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS.

Dr. Ray,

No more emails please. I have been informed by my company security service that you are operating an advance fee fraud scheme. I have not reported you or those working with you to any authority nor have I filed complaints with your ISPs. I will not do so if you agree to cease sending me emails.

Disregard our prior emails.

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:22:57 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I HAVE STARTED WORKING.

ATTN:

Please it is suprising to me that up till now, my cashier has not comfirmed the payment you gave my the information that you have made.Please you should know that i left London to Nigeria because of your services you allpied for.

You are adviced to up date me with the development, why my cashier has not received that money from you.Hereinafter, i has looked into your fund transfer.I am still working towards it .As soon as iam true with al the necessary information i needed in regard to the fund i will let you know how it will work.

Finally, endorvour to effect the payment immediately because i have already started work. Barr. Richard.

To:
Subject: WHAT ?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:51:39 +0000

Please i am suprise that you are listing to what people say.Remember, what i told you previously. Please keep this confidential within you.So you have disclose this transaction to your company security service.Please this is money.Every body that hear about it will like to spoil it for us. Please keep away from telling people about this transaction.This is an opportunity please.I have given you my information.I even gave you my pic. and yet you are informing people about this.

That prove's to me how you are. Please let us close our eye's and conclude this transaction with the attorney.Remember you have spent your money on the attorney.He wrote to me that you have paid him his proffessional fee of $3000, which enabled him to leave London to Nigeria because of this.So do you want to forget your hard earned money go like that.So you think it is a joke, where i have spent almost all a have to have this money into your account.Please you are just jokeing.The attorney has already left London to Nigeria.

Please my good friend, you should know that people like spoiling businesses because of their selfish interest.please let us close this transaction and have this money in you account.So let my know your mind so that even if you dont want to go ahead with this, i was the person that introuduced you to Attorney RICHARD. i will ask him to stop further documentation in your favour and also ask him if it is possible to return your $3000 to you.Because he did not execute this services again.Even if it means i paying him for incoveneces coursed by both of us, i will do so in other to make peace rain.

Hoping to hearing from you immediately so that i will know what to inform the attorney as the development, because i can see that you are disclosing this transaction to people.

Remain bless

DR RAY

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:18:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UMAR'S WIFE
To:

Dear Sir, Good day. Iam Mrs FAITH UMAR. The wife to DR .I have been thinking to write to you in regard to your transaction with my husband.He has been tell me about you abd also how you have been both time, financially abd otherwise made effort to see that we leave comfortablelly. He just came back and started telling me on the development in regard to the business.Please my husband friend, do not listen to any body.You know i am a woman,if i should lia to you, that means i have lied to my husband and also God.Please i dont have much to say about this because people has already bayeased your mind.But one thing you have to know is this there are some people whose work is only to distroy peoples opportunity. Finally, my husband has you as his final hope. please use because of my and help him out in this transaction.Even if it means i given you a garantee to this that is it not what people are telling you, 8i will give to you.My husband has no time for that.He is one of those that has been emphasing to the whole world on that.This present government do send him to represent the nation on saminar's.So please my dear, for God's sake, help us out in this regard. I am assuring you that on that.At the end of this transaction with my husband, you will see that those people were trying to decieve you in this transaction. Finally,i will appriciate your effort in this transaction with my husband and you will see the opportunity you would have missed, if you had listened to those people. Yours Faithfully, MRS FAITH UMAR

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:11:21 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: WHAT ?

OK Mr. Umar, you are correct, I paid the attourney, if he is on his way to London already I will assume he is satisfied and I have met my obligation to him. We shall consider that done.

If what you are saying is true about you not being an advanced fee fraudster, then we can go on in this transaction, but mind you I am going to be paying closer attention from now on, I will not be taken for a fool. You have said that I should not be talking to anyone. Sir, that's a load of goatpellets. I did not talk at all to anyone at all. Have I not explained to you that my company security system examines the emails of all of our employees both here and at all of our home addresses. This is done by a security program, eWANUS 3.0, not a person. When an email address or domain or name comes up that is on the watch list published by INTERPOL as being suspicious, my eWANUS 3.0 alerts my security team and they in turn alert me. The barrister's name was on that list, I do not know why, I do not care why.

You must understand that I do not babble with others about confidential business, and I am offended greatly that you imply I broke my word.

Now, kindly tell me what you intend for me to do. I am not amused by having my "barrister" turn up on an INTERPOL watch list, but should you be able to assure me all is well, I will consider continuing with you.

By the way, did you or the Barrister call my answering service yesterday? I received one message among many that were unintelligilbe.

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:35:25 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: I HAVE STARTED WORKING.

Barrister,

Have you hired imbeciles as assistants? Sir, I checked the Western Union clerk office just minutes ago and she confirms the money has been picked up, she siad it was yesterday at 8:42 A.M. local time in Abuja, Nigeria, amount $3000, ref number was 2055983200, confirmed by Miss Anita Likken at my local Wetsern Union branch here in D.C. Hell sir, I went there personally. I am tiring of this roundabout business deal. Please, let's get on the ball here, barrister.

You might want to check your assistant who went for the cash, perhaps he has squirreled the money away and is trying to pull the polybag over your head?

Let me know what we need to do to finalize this mess.

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:08:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: up date

ATTN:

Please do not use for the fact that some body i come about to know due to one transaction we were involved, directed you to me for my proffession to use abusive wards to this chambers.

Iwas in London when you gave me your payment information.I did not hestate to inform my cashier to move immediately for it, because of urgent attention i want to give your transaction.As i was making preparation to leave London, i asked him through the phone if he has gotten the fee so that as soon as i arrive, it will then enable me to start off. He told me that he has not receive the money .That he want and was told that the money is not in the system as at that time.

I did not waste time in communicating you for you to expidiate action in respect to that so that as soon as i arrive Nigeria, there will be no further delay's in your services.

So right now, i am still in Nigeria for you, and i have started investigations in respect to the fund, in your favour. So please you should confind in me as your attorney to see you through in this regard for you to have this fund.Meanwhile, i will be haveing an appointment with for him to give me all the necessary information needed to have this fund in your account.All these i have been doing with my money because i have not seen my cashier since today.He went to the bank.

Barr. RICHARD

To:
Subject: WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:41:28 +0000

My friend,

You have just nearly hurted me.Please what do you want me to do for you to be ok in this transaction. Please this the only hope i and my family have to get rich.Considering my position in the society, you are still allageing me for advance fee fraudster.Infact, i am disapointed in this transaction i an having with you.Considering the amount i have commited in this transaction in getting some of the approvals from different government ministries without asking for money from you.Please why you are allaging me now, is it because i told you to get your own attorney to come and sign the required document's, which will also be DHL to you because those documents will be presented to your bank when the time come's.Of which you told me that it might be possible for your attorney to come here.

Again, you suggested that i should look for an attorney that will be capable for thsi transaction,probablly, i should know better then you who is good. and i recomended for you. S o it is because of the proffessional fee he charged that i am now an advance fee fraudsterer. Please my good friend , you know we started this with happiness, and please will know what i am doing and i am sure that we will end happily.

Again, my only concern is not even the huge amount if money i have spent in this ,rather, your $3000 you have spent.Do you want it to go like that?. I know that i was the one who introduced you to the attorney of which you have committed your money in this.Please it is paining me that you have spent money without gaining from it.I will not be happy if that shopuld happen.

Again, we are almost coming to the end. As soon as the attorney signs also the necessary documents on your behalf, all you have to do is to contact the bank for the release of your money to your spacefied account. And the fund will be transfered to the account.

Finally, please if i should advise you, i should have tell you to conclude with me in this transaction and have the money in your account and this problem will be solved. So the attorney just write me now and was annoyed that he has not hear from you as regards to his fee.And i told him that he should stop at the moment, because i am having little problems with you. So please advise me on what to tell him. I am waiting.

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:27:23 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND

My friend Ramond

Please re-read my last email to you, I am happy and willing to continue our friendship and this transaction, I am only concerned not about you, but about the barrister. His name appeared on the list of possible fraudsters when my emails were filtered through the eWANUS 3.0 security system our company uses, this software subscribes to Interpol. Now I don't think the barrister sounds like a dshonest man, he actually is quite patient with me, but his assistant has claimed that there was no money from me when in fact the Western Union clerk, Miss Anita Likken at my local Wetsern Union branch here in D.C., confirmed that the money was in fact picked up. So, either the barrister's assistant has made off with my money for the barrister, or someone else has manged to gain it. I don't know what I am supposed to do about that, I can't spare any more money for fees, and now the barrister is telling me he does not have the money at all. I know that he can't work without being paid, I wouldn't ask him to do so, but my fee for him is gone and the WU people say it was properly picked up. How then can I trust the barrister if WU says my money was claimed? I do suspect that the barrister's assistant picked up the money and has squirreled the $3000 away and is trying to pull the polybag over the barrister's head for his own selfish gain, but I cannot prove that.

So, my friend, I cannot afford to send the barrister more cash, I simply do not have it, and Western Union claims the cash was picked up. I believe the barrister needs to act with his legal prowess and his connections in the area law enforcement to see to it that my money is recovered. I will file a loss report to the Western Union clerk here in D.C. this afternoon, maybe they will be able to help us.

You ask me to tell you what to advise the lawyer? Well, I have already advised him to look into this assistant of his and see if there is any dishonesty to be found in him. I hate to cast stones my friend, but my instincts are rarely wrong. My advice would be for the lawyer to get in touch with the contacts he surely has with the local law enforcement and see if they can find my $3000.

Ray, I am willing to continue our friendship. After considering all that has happened and after receiving a very kind email from your lovely wife, I believe you are an honest and upstanding man. I do have a bit of uneasiness about the barrister's name being on the INTERPOL watch list, perhaps it is only due to his assistant.

Give my regards to your lovely wife, I'm sure she is a blessing to you.

Best rgeards,

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:33:34 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: UMAR'S WIFE
To: "Faith Umar" <[email protected]>

Dearest Faith,

How are you my lady? Your husband and I are working out the problems we are having, but never fear, your husband is not the problem, for he is an honest man of upright turgidity. Unfortunately I think that the barrister's assistant has made off with my $3000. This is the only trouble we seem to be having. It is a shame that one can't find good, honest help these days. I have filed a loss report to Western Union, perhaps there is something they can do for us.

Be blessed,

To:
Subject: Thanks.
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 04:42:58 +0000

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.Please i would like you to send a copy of the western union u made to the barrister,So that i would be sure about it.Please i wouldn't want us to loose this fund.So you have to help,let me help you.

I await your response.

Dr Ray,.

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 07:42:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I've filed a loss report with WU
CC: [email protected]

Dr. Raymond,

Greetings to you my friend. I have copied on this message so he will know what's going on...

I was just writing to tell you that I had the Western Union clerk run the number for the transfer and she claims it doesn't show up in te system because it was already picked up. Just like I feared! So I have filed a loss report to Western Union to see if they can confirm what is going on with my $3000, who picked it up and why they were able to do so if indeed they were not the person named on the transfer. I will scan the investigation form tomorrow and send it to you for your records, along with the form originally used for the transfer. You might want to refrain from showing the form to the clerk, if you do the clerk will know he or she is being investigated. Wait until we have a resolution, perhaps they will find out who took the money.

I am unable to scan the forms at the moment because I am at home where I don't have a working scanner, but I will run by the office tomorrow night and will get it done for you.

I hope you have a wonderful Sabbath day, I'll be out hunting again tomorrow, so I will check my email from the office when I go scan the WU forms tomorrow night.

Best reagrds,

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:29:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: FROM RICHARD

ATTN: ,

I was with DR today and he told me his problems with you. In a nud shell, I understood what actually transpiried between you and him.Some people dislike other people's progress.That is how nature made it.And again, there is no rumor without an atom of TRUTH.You should know that.

Now please listen to me. You should understand one thing, There is not sucess without a problem.Do you think that your follow human being will be happy to see you in less than some time now, having millions of Dollors going into your account and he or she will be happy to see you richer than him/her.

Again, i was in London when you consulted me for this services, and i left there to be in Nigeria for this transaction, just to be told by of what you are saying in a transaction i have seen the autenticity.

My good friend, Look, does not know what you are saying about.This for your information.I have gone far in the documentations.Alot of documents has been given in your favour in respect to this.

Please if you are no longer willing in this transaction i have seen and involved into, please you should kindly write a letter stating that the money should be transfered to any person we will find as the original beneficiary of this money.Iam saying this because i have seen the posibility of this transaction. Then again, Based on the evidence i have seen in this business, I will charge 1% of the total sum to make sure that this fund $18m is transfered to your account, without delay.

Finally, this 1% will be paid to me after the fund has been transfered to you. Now, the issue of my proffessional fee is not the problem again.I wanted to be sure of this transaction, and now i have seen the prove/genuity in this transaction,i have told you my precentage in this business.So i am waiting for you in regard to this. and again, you should come back to me with the update in regard to my proffessional fee you are pay first before ever i start off this transaction with you. That fee should be paid immediately without further delay.

My regards,

Barr. RICHARD. Richard Chambers & Associates.

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:25:46 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FROM RICHARD

Barrister,

Thank you for your letter, I have read it and understand your concerns.

However, you seem more concerned about your measly payment than you do for the welfare of your client (that would be me) and the larger fund at hand. You are conveniently ignoring the fact that I paid $3000 to Western Union and it has simply vanished into the air. THREE THOUSAND BUCKS!!! You continue to ask me to pay you through some other method or bank, and you and Raymond both are constantly implying that I am not serious about this transaction. BULLSH1T and again BULLSH1T. I have LOST MONEY on this. Western Union has already told me someone picked up the money there in Africa, but you conveniently choose to disregard this small fact. Western Union is currently investigating the transfer to find out who has illegally claimed my $3000, I have also told you this fact. Yet instead of offering to assist the Western Union authorities to get you your payment, or to at least offer me even a small note of encouragement about the loss of my money, you insult me instead by claiming that I should simply accept this loss and pay your fee again, some other way. That is a steaming load of crap.

Barrister, I don't need these millions of dollars, I am a comfortable man, and it is NOT worth the terrible treatment you are giving me as your client to continue on in this. Is this how barristers treat their clients in your a55-backwards country?

Again, I will say it for the last time, I have already sent $3000 and it is missing, someone claimed the money. And until I get that money back, I will definitely NOT be sending any more.

So, I ask you, either help me out getting my money back to me by using your connections in the legal world, or shut your gaping airhole until I can do so myself.

To:
Subject: MY FRIEND.
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:53:31 +0000

My dear friend,

Thanks for your kind understanding. In fact, i am totally confused now and again i dont know what to do in this.I know the attorney very well.At the same time, it is not as if iam trying to disprove you that you has paid him as he demanded for the proffessional fee.Please i know that you are supose to be annoyed for lossing such amount of money and him also is supose to be annoyed for Leaveing London for here to come and see that we actually actualize our claim of $18m.

Please my good friend, let us take it easy and harmonise this issue.Good a thing that according to you, you have filed a loss report to W.U. i beleave is still under investigation process, to prove who collected the money.After the investigation,we will come up with a report of who picked the money and know what to do about that.

Again, this is a transaction i have suffered for. so i will not like it to just end like that, otherwise, people who did not suffer for it will rip the benefit of which i and you has suffered for.Just little problem will not make us not to have this money into your account.So my friend let us take it easy.

I was with him some minite's ago and he was exeplaining to me the contant of your letter.So i pleaded to him to take it easy with you and also i. I was the one who introduced him to you and therefore if there is any problem, i should be the one to bleamed.Which is a risk to my job.You know these people in the legal proffession, little thing can make to tack a legal action against some one.One you have known that he has known the root of this money. he knows the secret of this transaction we are having,so i will not like him to excalate it to the corporation in general, otherwise, we will not achive sucess in this.But if we can pretend to be his guest,we can use him to actualize this.

So i will like to know your view immediately.

Yours friend, .

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:14:53 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your mail.My husband told me every thing.Please and only please, my dear, my husband has puten in almust every thing we have in the fimaly to make sure that this transaction comes to a happy end.Could you know that even to eat in my family now is a problem because he has committed all the resources in this business.

Please, my dear kindly help him out in this situation.He does not know what to do again. All the time he has been saying that he will not know what to use in thanking you for this kind help you are rendering for him to see that he become rich before this problem came up.

Again, i know Barr RICHARD so quite a long time now. He has been a good attorney as i may say. But i dont know why this should happen in this time.And i have been told on how you are investigating that with the W.U. to know actually what happened to that fee.

I wrote to Barr. RICHARD,asking him not to stop in the further process to the transfer. that i will write to you in that issue. That as soon as i get you , we will find a solution to the issue.He is still on the documentations.

Finally accept my appriciations in help you have rendered to this family in general.

MRS FAITH UMAR.

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:30:07 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir

Please, this is me again. Please i am begging you in the name of God Almight, to help me husband in this situation he is.Please you are the final hope of my family to live.If you can help us in this, infact, i dont know how i will thank you.Please i am begging you, iam begging you.could you beleave that my children are almost suffering now because of this.

He will only come home to say that he has no hope of actualizing his aim again, because his business associate has disapointed him.Again, what made me to write back to you is that came to him now and was saying that he can not countinue to use his money in actualizing this transaction again.He said that he is almost concluding the documentation,and yet the charge he asked to pay has not been made.However, i over hard my husband saying that he should take things easy. That you are trying to see what has happened to the money you paid.That according to you, you have made a report to the appropate authority in that issue.

So please i want to confined in you.My husband has made up his mind to transfer that money to you. But he is my husband. I know the strenth of his pus.If he has money now ,he is a kind of man that does not like too much toulking.He should have given the attorney that money in order to make peace rain.So even if you will give it to me with an agreement to pay back to you, please i am ready to do that with you please.My family is into problem now. He has use all the resources in the family for this. And he never know that this kind of problem will come up.If not because of this problem, i think this transaction should have been concluded by this time with happiness. So my husband, please try to help us out in this situation. Iwill be very greatful with your help.

your faithfully, MRS UMAR.

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:09:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: UMAR'S WIFE
To: "Faith Umar" <[email protected]>

Yeah yeah, pipe down there toots, I understand your predicament, and I like your husband just fine, he's a nice fellow, but my anger burns like a thermite mortar round against the people who stole my money. The investigation is getting nowhere and it looks like I'll have to cough up another $3000. Please tell your husband I appreciate you encouraging me, tell thinks he has a good and noble wife who is not too ashamed to beg on his behalf, and be happy that I am going to give in to the incessant whining and carping and will be withdrawing another $3000 for the Barrister later today.

Be blessed Ms. Umar,

--- Faith Umar <faith_umar

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:15:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: MY FRIEND.

Ray and ,

Ray, your wife has been encouraging me and telling me how much of a problem you and the Barrister are having. The investigation is getting nowhere, so it looks like I am going to be stiffed to the tune of three grand. I hate theives.

So I suppose I will go ahead and withdraw another $3000 to send to the barrister later today. O'll be sending the particulars of the Western Union transfer to you both later on when I return.

Please forgive my shortness and brevity, I am an angry man right now, knowing that some scoundrel is out there with our $3000 wandering around no doubt purchasing whores and drugs and cell phones and debauchery. That angers me very much. I will be at ease when this transfer goes through.

I'll email later with the confirmation.

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:16:24 -0800 (PST)

My dear husband's friend,

Good morning and thanks for your kind help in this present situation my family is into now.Please i ahve no much to say rather than,Thank you so much.It is the work of devel.This was a money you have already paid for a purpose and it get,on transit.

I myself, has asked Barr.RICHARD for it and was convinced that nither him or his cashier collected that money.So please my dear, hence you have accepted to help especially me in this situation, because of my family, the almighty God will reward you abordantely.Remember, what i told you before, even if you will pay it as money being borrowed from you, i am ready to have that as an agreement with you please. That is the only problem my husband is having with Barr.RICHARD now.

Yours faithfully, MRS UMAR.

To:
Subject: MY FRIEND.
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:29:53 +0000

My friend,

Well good day. I received your letter and again all the content were clearly understood. Infact, it is disgrace on my side.I am lossing face.But however, i will not fail to thank you towards your effort to see that i leave.Besides, i know the what it means one lossing $3000 just like that.Please i am very sorry for that.Please the promise i am going to make is that that $3000 should be included in the expenses please. you are not going to bear the loss.Actually i have investigated on that and infact i am convinced that the money was not picked by him nor his cashier.

Again, when i was discousing with him, he spacefied that according to you, you informed him that the W.U agent told you that possibly,the payment will not reflect in the system because they were down.So that was the reason why he sent his cashier and the cashier came back without the money. So please my friend, the mistake is not from the attorney.He has been in this proffession for over 23 years and again, he is competient and smart enough to defend this money for us to have it in your account.

Please this transaction need to be very confidential. you know my position in thsi corporation.You also know that this fund is suppose to be paid to federal government reserve account. But it is because i want to use the advantage of my position and swindle the fund out for my own interest.So if we dont work harmoniously,it is a risk to my job.The barrister has traced the source of the fund with the documents available to him.He has also known the officials who will approve the documents.So i think that is the reason he is demanding for 1% of the total money.

But iam not contesting that with him, hence we have agreed that his 1% should be after the transfer of the money to you.We will then work on his 1% and give him.I can give him from my own share after the fund have been transfered because i dont want any problem with any body.

Finally, that reminds me, please do not make BARR. RICHARD to know that you are not the original beneficiary of this money.This is for our own interest please. If he know,that you are not the original beneficiaty, he may demand more than 1%.So please, that should he a secret between you and i.Please let us use him to achive this.As soon as you commit him financially, you will see how this will work.

God bless you as you show interest and keen to help me. Thanks, .

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:33:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS

I demand an explanation. You have once again given me reason to believe you are up to no good. Please see the attached Western Union receipt from my trip to make your transfer yesterday and explain why I should ever trust you again?

I have copied my friend Ray on this message so he will see for himself the toils and troubles I am going through for him.

The attached receipt was given to me by the Western Union branch manager, the refuse to transfer money to your associate because he is under investigation, they even said it is likely that the name you gave me is not even his real name.

They also gave me a copy of a brochure on internet fraud, I must say Barrister, your associate matches the description of these fraudsters very well. How can I trust you sir, when I have first lost $3000 to someone who is probably out there spending my cash on sinful living, and now your associate is listed as a fraudster in the FBI database and is under investigation?

I have almost given up. I have little confidence in this whole mess. Why is your man on a watch-list? I demand to know what is going on.

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:34:44 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: up date

Sorry, here is the file attached, I forgot to attach it in my anger. Please explain

I attached file of a big yellow WU rejection:

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:15:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: EXPLAINATION

Yes, i have been waiting to hear from you.The content of your letter, well noted.

Firstly, there is no sucess in life, without hinderance.Then the sucess of a man depends on his ability to over come those hinderances.Let me inform you, the FBI people will still tell you more on this transaction.But all these fulse information they are informing you, are just with a view of deceiving you from getting this money.Go to the holy bible,you will understand that the white's doesn't like we, the isralite's.I hope you know that the scripture proves that we are part of the isralite's.

So you should know that they will not be happy to see such amount of money going to your account.This should be obivious to you.No bady likes another person's sucess.

Again, you should know about the 9/11 attack on America.So they beleave that any money coming to or going out of America is for the purpose of Terrorism.Whereas we dont have such motive. We only want to transfer this money just for our own interest.

So telling you that has been under investigation, is a cronick blackmail on that gentleman.I hope you know his position with NNPC.So you dont espect them(American's FBI) not to quistion you.It is obivious that you should answer quistion's from them.But your sucess in this transaction is your ability to stand firm on your answer's and ask them to release the transfer.Afterall, it is your money.

Dont tell them your purpose for sending the money. They will not agree because what accompany's sucess is jeolorsy.Dont give-up to them. They will be happy if you give-up. What ever they tell you,please just ignor them and be a man.Please this is for your own interest. I have almost finalising with the documentations, and you will see the they are deceiving you.The copied of the brochure they showed you are with a view of deceiving you in this transaction please.

I am waiting for your immediate order to the Western Union manager to go ahead and release the transfer to the recever without further delay.You will see that you will say that they nearly have deceived you.

Thanks, BARR. RICHARD

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:40:37 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: EXPLAINATION

Barrister,

First, you are assuming too much. I am not an Israelite, I am an American citizen of Arab descent. It is true I was born in Tel Aviv, but I was raised as a Muslim in the small town of Mudh�hut in Turkmenistan until I was a youth. When I moved to the U.S. I converted to Jesus, and left the oppression and injustice of Islam. Please, I am not Israeli or Jewish at all, I am a Christian convert and a U.S. citizen, and I am white by the way. But my name appears Jewish, so I can understand your point. I don�t know if it makes much sense, I work on a daily basis with men and women in the FBI, and my daughter is an FBI agent herself, so these things you say are offensive. My late wife was white too, do you suppose she was a Jew-hater? No, she loved the people of Israel with all of her heart. Please do not attempt to devise some sort of scheme against the Jews to cover this unless you honestly think this is what is going on.

The problem, Barrister, is that no amount of demanding or arguing or explaining to the Western Union people or the FBI will clear this up, I was told outright and with great gusto that under no circumstances will I be allowed to send money to your associate because he is due to be investigated by the Economic Financial Fraud Commission in your country and INTERPOL. They won�t allow me to do so.

So, in light of this, I will need a different person to send payment to, I can�t send it to this guy. Also I will require this new person to send me a photograph of the person with my name in it to prove to me that he is serious and legitimate, so that if this person turns up on an FBI list as well, I will be able to hand over the photograph to the agents so they will have confirmation of the criminal. This is what will make me at ease and confident in your associate because your associate will definitely not submit to a photograph with my name in it if he knows he is a fraudster.

If you can do these things for me, we can move on and complete this transaction, otherwise I will have to call it off, I have lost too much and wasted too much precious time.

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:14:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: immediate action needed.

Good morning. Please i understood your present situation with the FBI. Well, based on this, i will have to give you the name of my confidential secretary for you to make the payment in his name. Please you have to be fast this time. Please do not tell them your reason for the payment. Do not make them to know, that the payment is for any other purpose rather than money you want to send to your friend. Please you have to try to convince the Western Union people.I am waiting for your immediate payment details with the name of my confidential secretary, without further delay. The Name of my confidential secretary is MR EMELE FIDELIS. TEXT QUS.--- PURPOSE ANS. FRIEND Please this transaction need to be very confidential till I round-up with the documentations in your favour.Do not let the FBI denial you this fund. Remember, it is because of the urgency of this transaction that I suggested for you to pay through Western Union, if not, I should have advised you to make the payment through account.And i have informed on the development by you.And he said that he is going to write you immediately Again, your postal address is highly needed .As soon as I conclude, the original copies of the documents will be DHL to you, with most be presented to your bank when the time come�s.It is not now because the original copies are still with us here for necessary/other relevance to prove that the fund is legally acquired. Once again, accept my sympathy in regard to the money which was lost. I believe the mistake was from there. Finally, endeavor to make the payment with the name of my secretary, MR EMELE FIDELIS. Please do not disclose your aim for payment to FBI. They will spoil your plains. Thanks, BARR. RICHARD.

To:
Subject: THIS IS THE FACT.
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:30:38 +0000

My dear friend, How are you and your family. Well, I appreciate all your effort and suffering towards this transaction. You should know that it is difficult for some one to be happy over another persons progress. Barr. RICHARD has told my the development with the FBI.And also he told me that you requested that he should give you another persons name for the payment. According to him, he said that he will give you the name of his confidential secretary for you to make the payment in his name.

So my good friend, I understand that the FBI does not want us to have this money in your account, but by the special grace of almighty God, we will overcome them and have this money in your account. I must have to tell you this, please RICHARD has no bad record. He is a good barrister I have known for years ago. Please as soon as he give you his secretary�s name, please you try and see a way to make the payment for us to have this transaction, achieved. Maybe, they feel that the fund is for Terrorism or illegal money. But they do not know that we want the money for our own interest/ happiness.

Please you have to look for a way to send the money to him and good a thing that he has given you another name for the payment.

Again, you know, when people hear transactions of this nature, they will like to be part of it so that they will have share. So do not listen to the FBI on what they are telling you. It is a way of convincing you not to have this fund. You are dealing with the real person. I have given you my photograph to prove to you of what I am doing is not fake. Why they are telling you is that at times, some inferior quality Nigerian�s , when they hear transaction of this type, they keep scatting for people to do it with. And when we, being the top officials in the government notice of what is happening, we try to alert such people through the FBI for them to be safe. Because if we do not tell them, they may use money to get the necessary documents and also influence some people and the money must be transferred to the person as the law demands.

So be rest assured with me in this regard. I was even afraid before I find out that you are an honest gentleman who does not want problems and abide to agreements.

Finally, as soon as Barr. RICHARD gives you the name, even if it means you changing to some other place to make the payment, please do to avoid further interrogations by the FBI. Again, my wife even suggested that if things come to worse, she will ask you to make the payment through her to avoid further delays by the FBI.

Once more, I thank you so much please for your kind help in this regard. Thanks so much please .Infect I do not know what I will use in thanking you. You have helped me so much. You have even merited more than the 25% we agreed. Please , based on your sufferings, as soon as the fund is transferred to your account, please kindly prepare yourself to take 30% of the money. After-all , what are friends for.

I hope to see you over there as soon as the transaction is concluded in your favour.You are a very wonderful man in deed. God will guide us .

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:08:23 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: photo
To:

Please attached is the picture of my confidential secretary. Please, i will suggest for you to go to any other Western Union Agent and make the payment.

Again i know, it is due to the financial restrictions in the United States of America that is couseing this problem.So i am suggesting that you go to even Supermarket do make Western Union Transactions.If possible, you can split the money and be paying day by day so that it will not attract further qustions.

This is the easiest way so that no body will know what we are doing.

I am waiting for you immediate payment details order.

Thanks, Barr. RICHARD.

View pic off a news website of some guy in a pinstriped suit:

To:
Subject: INFORMATION.
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:45:10 +0000

My good friend, Yes, this is me.I told you that you should not listen to the FBI nor the Western Union manager. They want to make us not to have this money.

Immediately i got a telephone call from the office of the Presidency,in respect to this money that is in your favour, i called to inform you that every thing is in order and again in your favour.So do not have fair in this transaction.We are still in control of every thing.So by the spacial grace of God, we shall have this fund within the shortest time from now.

Again, i will like us to have an apointment on when i will get you on phone for us to have discussion on this matter.

So please everything is okey. And again, called me and informed me that he has given you his confidential secretary's name for the payment of the fee.So please my friend, try and make the payment as specified by him.Again, he said that he suggested to you that, to avoid further questions by the FBI/W.U. manager,you can split the payment into TWO or THREE payments. This is with a view of them ignoring the payment because it is look very small in their eye's.

Finally, i appriciate all your corporation and effort towards this transaction.My wife called me and told me that she will write you later in the night.

Yours partner, .

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:10:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: INFORMATION.

Ray,

OK, I have considered the options even further today. I was on the firing range all day with my company advisors, so I was unable to make any kind of progress on this transaction. However, I did have time to think long and hard about it.

I will go ahead and risk another payment attempt. I will do so tomorrow, and will send you and the barrister both my particulars. I am still reeling from the FBI report, and they called me today asking questions about who I was dealing with. I told them I was only sending money to a friend. Ray, I run a security and training company, we train mercenaries and advisors for the US and other governments, so I am very careful about international issues like this transaction, I cannot risk becoming entangled in a scheme, if this turns out to be a scheme like they are telling me it is, ythat barrister will be very sorry my friend, very sorry indeed. Did I not tell you early on that I had men in Ghana and in other regions in Africa? All of these men are in debt to my company for their professional military training, and some of these men are the finest fighters I have ever had the honor to meet. Should I become a victim of some scamming barrister, you can be sure that barrister will have more worries than his next money pick up at the Western Union office.

So, let me sleep on it tonight my friend, I will go tomorrow early in the morning and make another transfer to Richard's assistant, I only pray for his sake that he is on the level with me.

Have a good day, Lt. Col.

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:15:25 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: photo

Barrister,

I have informed my associate that I will consider taking one more risk on you. Give me until tomorrow, I will send you the transfer info then.

I thank you for your photo, I think I saw you in the news somewhere this week, or perhaps it was someone who resembled you. Well, either way, it goes a long way with me, so thank you.

I will be sending my associate, Ms. , to do my transfer tomorrow, she will raise less suspicion than I will since I have been to several Western Union offices in the past two days, they all know me there now as the man who yells at them. My associate is a young woman, very professional, she will raise only the young men'e eye brows.

I will be busy much of the day tomorrow, so Ms. will inform you via email when she has made the transfer.

Have a pleasan day,

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:39:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: INFORMATION

Good morning,

Thanks for you letter.I understand your situation with the W.U. people. However, i like the idea you raised.It is good like that. Your associate will not raise an eye brow,by the spacial grace of God, she will do the transfer, hinch free.

Again, my suggestion is that hence there is financial restrictions,due to 9/11 mayham in America, If the $3000 will raise an eye brow, you can instruct her to make the payment in bits. That is $1500 first and another $1500. totalling $3000.However, if, going to bank will attract much investigations, Please you can tell her to make the payment through any Supermarket that accepts Western Union Transactions.I think this will be better for us in this regards.Remember, you do not need to tell her the reason for the payment.The reason should be very confidential with you, till i get all the necessary documents ready to transfer this fund to you Please you should give her another reason for the transfer. You can even tell her that you are giving the money to your good friend.That you should have done it yourself,but due to one thing, you will not have time to do that.So she should help you and do that for you.

Finally, i will be looking forward to receiving your detailed payment particulars as soon as the payment is made.

Thanks

BARR. RICHARD.

To:
Subject: YOUR FRIEND
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:27:40 +0000

My good friend,

Thanks very much for all your efforts towards seeing this transaction to be sucessful. Well told me of your new arrangement for the payment of the fee.Please i appriciate all your efforts and ideas towards this transaction.

Again, he told me about the idea he suggested to you also so that there will be no much investigations in that regards. That is about you spliting the money into two different payments so that it will look less eye brow on it.

Please i hope that the payment will be hinch free in the almight name of God.

Extend my greetings to your family.

Yours friend, DR RAY.

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:25:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: INFORMATION

Barrister,

OK, here's the deal. went to the Western Union desk at the local Pack and Ship, she was only able to send $1000 today due to the limitations on our company bank account. If this $1000 goes through with no trouble, she will return Monday morning and send the rest of the money.

About being confidential, please know she is my personal assistant, she is trustworthy. She does not know the details of this transaction, but even if she did, it wouldn't matter, she is my personal assistant and is to be trusted.

The info you need is: Recipient: Emile Fidelis Test: Purpose Answer: Friend

MTCN: 6554006368

will be out of town until Monday morning but she dropped off the transfer details and receipt at my office before she left, if you need a scan of the form I will drive in and get it tomorrow.

This whole mess is getting out of hand, lets wrap it up and be done with it before we all get nailed by the authorities, after all we both know this transaction is less than clean, otherwise you and Ray wouldn't be insiste on being so hush-hush about it.

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:55:28 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION

Dear ,

This is to inform you that i have received your payment information as stated by you.Again i have instructed my secretary to go for the collection of the money on my behalf.As soon as he is trough with the payment, i will get you informed without delay.Hope by God's grace, he will sucessfully, get the payment.

Again, every thing is ok and well in your favour. is working seriously to make sure that we conclude this transaction within next week.And by Gods grace, it will work as we expected. Then, you should try and make the rest of the payment by monday.That will enable me pay for one of the documents that need to be returned with some fee as indicated in the form.

Finally,hence you say that you have trust in her.(), I do not have objection.You know her more than i do.Provided she will keep our transaction, secret for us.And again, no body can nail us. Because this money is going to be legally backed up in your favour.You will see how every thing is going to work out.So as soon as my secretary comes back sucessfully, i will inform you.

Have a nice weekend with your family.

BARR. RICHARD.

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:54:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: I RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION

That's good news Barrister, let me know when your man gets the cash.

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:55:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: YOUR FRIEND

Ray,

Well the good Barrister has informed me his guy is outgetting the first transfer, sent it yesterday, I'll let you know when he has the money.

Finally, some progress.

Last edited by Beau Gus on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:27:29 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: UP DATE PLEASE

Good evening.

Am just back from a friend's house, hwo is also a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.He has been a good friend of mine.I visited him of he will also help us by next week in this transaction.I discussed with him and he promised to help us in the Senate Committee that will also give approval for the final release of this fund in your favour.

Actually, he asked, if you will not betray by running away with the money,But i told him in confidence that the TRUST is there. I assure him of that.So please make sure that you will not disapoint because he has surffered for the transaction to get it achived to this extent.I even called and told him if what the Senator said, and he told me that he knows you very well.So by next week, the senator assured us of Senate Committee Approval in your favour.

Remember what i told you before. That you should be rest assured with this transaction.As soon as the balance of the payment is made by monday,you will see what will happen.

Finally, you should go ahead to make the balance of the payment.According to my secretary, he said that actually, he was late,But the payment was made really.It showed in the system.So he was told to come and collect it by monday.So the balance is $2000.As soon as you make it by monday morning, i will move immediately to senate for their Approval for Final payment in you favour as agreed by the senator.

Have a happy weekend with your family.

Thanks,

Barr. RICHARD.

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:55:30 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: UP DATE PLEASE

Great news Barrister. Thanks for the update. I'll send back to finish the transfers Monday, she's in Miami today and won't be back until late Sunday.

Have a fine weekend!

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:57:06 +0000 (GMT)

Ray,

The Barrister just emailed me and confirmed that they first payment is in, he told me his assistant was late to pick it up but that it shows up in the system as arrived. So we're good to go, let's get this transfer underway. I'll have send the rest to him Monday.

Best regards, and have a fine Sabbath.

To:
Subject: YOUR FRIEND
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:57:12 +0000

This is your friend, Ray How are you today. called me now and told me that he went and met a Senator friend of him, for us, to get Senate Approval Immediately without being delayed.According to him, he said that the friend gave him an assurance by next week, for the Approval. So that was why i decided to write you from my private computer.However, i told him to up date you immediately after my discussions with him.

Now you can remember what i told you priviously about BARR RICHARD.You have seen how important he will be to this.He did not even waite for a moment to act, because of the commitment you have committed him.He also said that you gave him payment information of $1000 today. However, he has passed the information to his secretary fot the collection of the money on him behalf.

Again,he later called me and told me that according to his secretary, the payment was made actually, despite that he did not collect it because of closing time of the W.U. people.So be rest asured.Again, please,please, my friend,as this money will be transfering to your account, please do not disapoint me. All eye's are on me.So do not disapoint me. We have a lot of things to do in furture, remember.If you do not disapoint me, both of us have to benefit from each other.

Finally, i have some activities in the Church tomorrow, so i will get back to you no monday morning to up date you on further progess. I appriciate your efforts in this transaction please and i wish you a comfortable weekend with your family.

Your friend, RAY.

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:03:10 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: UP DATE PLEASE

DEAR ,

THIS IS TO INFOM YOU THAT IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TRANSACT THIS BUSSINESS, YOU BETTER INFORM . I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE, THE MAN IS HERE SUFFERING TO SEE THAT HE HAVE THE MONEY WITH YOU AND YOU ARE THERE DECEIVING YOURSELF.

THE 1,000USD YOU SAID YOU PAID WAS NOT CONFIRMED FROM THE SYSTEM. I KNOW HOW MUCH BOTH AND I HAS SPENT IN THIS TRANSACTION. YOU WHERE TOLD TO PAY FOR MY PROFESSIONAL FEE , YOU KEPT GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION OF PAYMENT. NOW I AM CONFUSED . I LEFT LONDON TO NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THIS AND NOW YOU ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF THE WHOLE SITUATION. THE TRANSACTION HAS ALMOST BEEN CONCLUDED .HAD IT BEEN I GOT THE MONEY, I SHOULD HAVE PROCEDED TO THE SENATOR AS I INFORMED YOU EARLIER. I CANT GO AGAIN TODAY BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE OVER PAYMENT.

PLEASE, ACTUALLY I ACKNOWLEDGED THE 1,000USD PAYMENT, THAT WAS DUE TO THE INFOMATION MY SECRETARY GAVE ME. PLEASE I AM SO SORRY, THE INFORMATION WAS NOT IN THE SYSTEM. I,LL ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE AGENT AND GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION FROM HIM OR HER. AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY OTHER PAYMENT NOW, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PAYMENT IS RIGHTLY MADE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN THIS TRANSACTION.

THANKS BARR. RICHARD

To:
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:13:26 +0000

My Good Friend,

how are you, hope fine because i and my family is in good health.

actually i want to know the status of the transaction as we are almost through with all correspondence towards achieving our great goal.

please there,s a little discussion that would last about 4 mins which i,ld prefer you call me on this number immediately: 2348033270390 or 2348053269029

please send to me the payment slip which you used to make the 1,000usd payment.

i await your call/response which proves to me of your efforts and seriousness

thanks in anticipation

Dr

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:18:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: MY SECOND MAIL TO YOU.
To:

DEAR ,

I HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY EARLIER MESSAGE YOU. ANYWAY PLEASE INFORM YOUR SECRETARY TO SEND THE BALANCE OF 2,000TO MY WIFE WHOSE INFOMRATION IS BELOW. NAME : FIDELIA AMACHUKWU CITY : LAGOS NIGERIA TEXT QUESTION : FAVOURITE FOOD aNSWER : BEANS

PLEASE FOR PROPER NEGOTIATIONS, I DEMAND ALSO THAT YOU USE THE INFORMATION I PROVIDE AND ALSO SEND ME THE CONTROL NUBMER, SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS FOR FAST EASIER COLLECTION.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY BARR. RICHARD

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:49:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: MY SECOND MAIL TO YOU.

Barrister,

You can imagine my astonishment to recieve the harsh treatment you just sent to me. How dare you treat your client so. I don't know what the hell your assistant is doing but my payment to you was picked up. I had check with the Western Union clerk at the pace she paid, she's coming from there right now on her way in to the office for work today, and the clerk said that the payment was received and picked up already. Now you tell me it isn't there and accuse me of not being serious? Is this how you treat your clients? I don't know what kind of games you are playing here, but you and the people around you have been the only problems in this transaction, first with people who are being investigated for fraud and now people who can't seem to pick up a simple money transfer. Come on Barrister, enough of the games. Please, someone picked up my money and you are telling me that you can't get it? You need to get your assistant by the side and find out what exactly went on, do not harass me about it, Western Union says the cash was received.

So, if you want the other installments, sure, I will have send them, as soon as you confirm for me that there will be no further trouble. I grow weary of the constant problems on your end, this is utterly unprofessional to have so many questionable circumstances surrounding your part in this business.

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:55:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Ray, I am getting tired of all this

Ray, please tell me what the hell this barrister is up to? He told me he confirmed the Western Union transfer, now he said its not there. I had my assistant check it just minutes ago at the Western Union office, they said it was received and that it was picked up. So what is going on here?

Dave, I am getting tired of all these problems, I know you really need this transaction to be completed, but with the piss-poor performance of your barrister and the problems he has caused thus far in our deal, I'm getting tired of fooling with it. I have asked the barrister to get his act together, he has my $1000, or someone in his close confidence has it, otherwise it could not have been picked up without the test question, but now he says he doesn't have it. What the hell is that? I am about ready to dump you both, I have better things to do with my time than to send a bunch of money to a lawyer who can't find his ass with two hands.

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:25:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Barrister

Barrister,

I have strict orders from my boss, , not to talk to you or butt into whatever you and he are up to. But I can't stand aside and let my boss be rolled over and f\/cked up the a55 by a bunch of imbecilic clowns like you and this other creep Ray. Do you think I can't see what you are trying to do to him? Do you think I don't know your game? You want your second and third installments of $1000? Well then find the a55hat who picked up the transfer of $1000. I will NOT transfer any more cash to you until you find that money and produce for me some kind of proof that you aren't screwing my boss over, because I think you are, and its my job to insure he doesn't get f\/cked by anyone but me.

So get your damn money and let him know you got it or I will NOT cooperate when it comes time to send you the rest. You may think Ez is sending you the cash, but I am the one who deals with the money, so quit making my boss angry and putting him in a rage or I'll make sure he knows this is a screwed up deal and I'll make sure I run your ass out of his life forever!!! You don't f\/ck with me, mister.

To:
Subject: I am sorry.
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:31:52 +0000

Dear ,

I am really sorry for the insult from the barrister.he told me that he has confirmed the money and and he is expecting the rest of it.

My friend you should know we started this together and i believe we shall end it peacefully.But i thank you for the 1000usd you sent to him.I do appriciate it.

Please do not fail to make the rest of the payment to the barrister.So that we can proceed in this transaction.

I await your response.

Dr Raymon.

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:43:11 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I got it.

Dear Sir,

I am really sorry for the embarrasement.I just got the money now from my secretary right now.Please accept my apology sir.

Thank you very much.

I await your response.

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:22:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Second.

Ray,

Thanks for you mail, I appreciate your understanding. Yes, I will send a copy of the slip for the second payment as soon as possible. will be doing the transfer again as we discussed, she's busy for the morning so I am sure she'll take care of it before close of business. I'll go by her my office at lunch and check on it. I am in and out today with a range exercise we are running for some clients.

Lt. Col. , Sr. (ret.)

To:
Subject: Second.
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:49:22 +0000

Dear ,

Please i would like you to forward the payment slip immedaitly you finish the second payment.

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:40:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Barrister
To: "" <xxx>

Dear Mrs ,

thank you for you mail to me whichproved your allegiance and obedience with your boss.

you know, the problem isn,t from you, i think it was from our sytems here. so i am much sorry for every inconvinience this might caused you .

I also want to appreciate you for your kind efforts towards bringing this to a final end.

Please madam, i am a legal officer here in my country and wont like to be indulged with any kind of shady bussinesses. i therefore to avoid problems would ask that you use my wife,s informaion which i provided o you earlier to make the final payment.

i await to receive the winformation from you soonest so we can be able to proceed and finalize tommorow.

MAdam please i would like that you include the copy of he payment slip so i can take it to the bank incase of any problems bu i know there won be any.

i am sorry for putting you in high hopes today as it was due to the slow processes of our systems here.

I await your response immediately towards final,izing this issue.

OH DEAR! An Accident!

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:59:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Terrible news, urgent
To: ,

and Barrister Richard,

I know you have been expecting my email, and I am sorry to be so late. I am also very sorry for the very bad news I bear. was in a very serious accident today while training some men, he has suffered three gun shot wounds and is in the hospital. It was a training acident on the range. I am very , very upset so please forgive my earlier outburst and bear with me because my mind is racing and I am very tired. was awake at the hospital where I have come from, he's in Northwest Veteran's Hospital in DC in the critical care unit. I don't know if he is going to survive, so I ask you please, let me have a couple of days to sort out his business. While he was awake this evening he said he had to finish this business with you but he still won't tell me what it is, but he wants to give me durable power of attourney tomorrow. He said he is afraid he might not live and wants me to be able to finish your business. He also told me that if he doesn't pull through, that I will like what he is doing and will benefit from your business deal. I can't think about that so much right now, I am very distraught, means so much to me and I can hardly bear the thought of losing him. He took me from a life of drug addiction and helped me out so much I can't even begin to think how much I would be hurt if he died.

also asked me to ask you if I could stand in for him on this transaction if he can't do so or doesn't survive. He's still very angry about something, I know he lost $3000 because I was the one who made the first transfer. I also know he owes you another $2000, and he wants me to pay you. But please have a little patience.

So the plan is that I have to go see him tomorrow first thing with his lawyer, and I will be staying at the hospital most of the morning, they won't let me stay with him all the time or all through the night because its a critical care unit. So please, I will email you tomorrow after I know what 's status is and if he is awake and talking. I am so very tired, I had to rush around to the hospital today and give the reporters the story and several interviews, so you can imagine it is a terrible day. I need some sleep if I can get some. I just pray Ez will survive, this is absolutely terribe. I'll check with you tomorrow.

Office of the CEO
& Co. LLC

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:51:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Terrible news, urgent
To: "" <xxx>

Dear Mrs Misty,.

how are you hope fine because i am fine too.

I hear the terrible news which you passed to me, and i am very sorry about your boss critical condition. How is his health, i hope he is recovering because i believe he will. I shall be leaving back for london on friday , so i hope your boss and ray could be able to finalize and pay the balance by today , so as as to enable me finish up with his job. i have a client to back by monday next weeek in london, so i wish to proceed to the senator for your boss and ray this week. please put him in prayers as i my self shall always pray fro his quick recovery.

Barr. Richard.

Let me hear from you immediately.

To: xxx
Subject: RE: Terrible news, urgent
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:56:49 +0000

Good Day Madam,

Please i would like to know more about you. Are you the personal assistant my partner told me about?

You this transaction is a hitch /risk free one, and we agreed that on no account should a third party know what isgoing on.

so madam i am sorry, i cant reveal to you because my partner is meant to explain things to you and not me.

i am very sorry for this ailment that befall yesterday and pray that the good lord grant him quick recovery.

Please can i have your phone number so i can call for more easier communication towards finalizing this.

I shall inform my wife immediately towards my partners health so she can also have him in prayers for a quick recovery. i want you to have faith that nothing is going to happen to him and that he shall be safe in jesus name Amen.

I await your reply towards finalizing our goal,

Dr

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:28:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Update about
To: [email protected], , [email protected], , [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Friends and associates,

Please forgive the impersonal nature of this email. I will be in touch with a few of you later today as we have some business to finalize.

This came out in this morning's edition so I scanned a copy for you to see the dteails, I don't have a lot of time today to speak to everyone and tell what happened time after time again, so I hope this helps. Ez is doing bad, the Doctor sas he has sustained a lot of damage to the cerebellum and the swelling is sending him unconscious intermittently. It is still very bad, he will be in surgery this morning again but I will be visiting him along with his lawyer Dr. Gallienus, before he goes for the surgery.

Please friends, continue to keep Ez in your prayers...

Office of the CEO
& Co. LLC

(Newspaper article about the demise of ):

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:55:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: You two guys listen up!
To: "" <>, "barrister richard attorney of law" <>

Dr. Umar,

Yes, I am 's personal assistant, and I am the one who has been handling the money transfers that you and the other guy, that Barrister fellow, have been getting. trusts everything to me but I don't expect you to know that, nor do I expect you to trust me. I am just doing what he told me to do about this business deal you have with him.

So, in a couple of hours I will be granted durable power of attorney over all of 's personal affairs, so I will be legally able to deal with his personal business and make decisions, it also means I have access to his banking and finances. I will be the one who decides where his money goes. Did you get that? I�ll be the one who decides where his money goes.

That means you will heave to deal with me. is not able to, he is laid up in the hospital for what looks like might be the last time, that is why he asked me to take on power of attourney. The lawyer will draft it today and we will have it notarized. said you would understand, if you don't understand well tough sh1t, I don't care.

Now listen to me, I am not happy about this. You know why? I think you two b*stards drove my mad with rage. I think whatever this business is you are doing with him has had him so preoccupied that his mind was not thinking straight and he got injured. And from the beginning I knew you and this Barrister were up to some f*cked-up scheme, your Barrister is on so many security risk lists it is unbelievable. I happen to theink you are a bunch of filthy swine, but because insists that I give you and this barrister the benefit of the doubt, even when I know you two are probably trying to screw him, I will go through with it because my says so. I don't have to like it, I don't have to like YOU, I will simply be performing my duties to , so please, when I get power of attorney later today I will email you both, I will tell you what has told me about your transaction, you can fill me in on the details if you so desire, and we can get it finished for 's sake. He seems to think this is important, though I can't imagine why he would be dealing with a couple of f*cking dumba55 Nigerians.

Office of the CEO
& Co. LLC

Last edited by Beau Gus on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: @xxx.com
Sybject: So Sad
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:33:40 +0000

Dear ,

I am really sorry about what happened.I feel like shading tears.This tragic story makes me feel so bad.Please i am praying harder for my good firiend to recorver.

I hope you will have to ake the payment to the barrister,So that we can proceed.

Please extend my regards to him when next you visist the hospital.

Dr Ray.

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:35:51 +0000 (GMT)
Sybject: Sorry.
To: " " <@xxx.com>

Attention:,

I am sad to get such story from you.I am really sorry about what happened to .

I hope you have informed raymond about this.
Well i await your further payment.

Thank you.

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:46:06 -0800 (PST)
Sybject: Re: So Sad
To: "" <[email protected]>, [email protected]

Barrister and Dr. Umar,

I appreciate the kind words you both have passed on to , I was with him much of the day and will be going back tonight. He has slipped into fits of unconsciousness and it doesn't look too good for him. He sustained a traumatic rupturing of the left side of his skull, the surgeons have relieved the pressure on his brain, but it was damaged a bit, he seemed to be in good spirits when he was awake and simply kept telling us all not to worry about him, he is a really strong man. He doesn't even seem to notice the other two wounds, he was shot once in the arm and once in the shoulder with a 10mm SMG round, but they are minor wounds.

Now, I am writing to inform you both that I am now the legal executor of Col. 's affairs. Before he went unconscious he was able to sign the Power of Attorney document that our company lawyer prepared, and I was able to spend some time discussing your business with him, as much as he could communicate with me being in very much pain. So, wants me to carry on with you, and despite the fact that I have seen nothing but trouble dealing with you two, if you are willing to deal with me I will continue the transaction.

Here is what I know:

1.) You have some funds to move to the U.S. Where you got this money I don't know, I don't care either.

2.) You have agreed to share a portion with in exchange for him helping you

3.) You are charging him prematurely for legal fees even though he has seen not one legal document other than a cheesy looking certificate. OK fine.

4.) has paid you $3,000 that someone stole (I know about this, I sent the money)

5.) sent you another $1,000 this past weekend (I know about this too since I sent it)

6.) You want another $2,000 and you keep saying to send it fast.

OK, so there are the facts passed on to me. I am legally his representative now and if youwant to have your funds moved here, please inform me of the rest of the facts, send me some kind of Identification and accredation that you are not running a scam on , and I will continued to work toward a good and pleasant closing to your transaction. Anything less and I cut it off. is a kind and trusting man who sometimes has far too much patience and is sometimes far too gullible. I, on the other hand, am a bitch from the fucking pit of HELL and I DO NOT TOLERATE GAMES! So please, if we can get this deal done with as little incompetence as possible, we can be done and you two guys can have your money and we won't have to deal with each other ever again. Who knows, maybe Imight like you in the end.

I will attach a copy of the legal document as proof that you can deal safely with me just in case you think I am playing some kind of game.

Attached File: Power of Attorney to Miss �hmmmm:

Sybject: Everything would be alright.
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:03:09 +0000

Dear ,

I thank you so much on your taking care of my good friend .Right now i am so confused about his situation.But i pray that the almighty God should Bless and protect him.Look don't be scared your bose would be in a Good State soon.

So how far have you gone with the barrister.Have you made the payment to him.Please try to update me and also send a copy of the payment slip to me.

Look i am an honest person,Do not fill i am playing games with your boss.He trust me and i trust him too.I think it was the barrister that brought up all the problem we are having.But i pray that all these would be through and i wish my friend a quick Recovering. Amen.

Cheers,

Dr Ray.

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:34:25 +0000 (GMT)
Sybject: My Regards.

Dear ,

I saw the power of attorney.But i assure you that you must trust me for being rude and also i pray that should get well.

Nevertheless i have been waiting for the payment,as agreed with .Also send the payment slip immediately you make the payment so that my wife can go with it to the western union office to pick it up.

So please do not be upset about your boss statue now.I promise you he will get well.

I await your Response.

Sybject: IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR MAIL
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:17:42 +0000

Dear Mrs ,

I thank you for your kind gestures towards bringing this to a success. I am ready to render anykind of help you need towards getting the funds into my good friends account. Thanks for the power of attorney you issued at least it proves to me your honesty and truthful relationship with my partner .

I have all documents for your perusal, so kindly be free to request anyone.

meanwhile i,ve already sent to my partner the document issued by the CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITEE , authorizing the remmitance of funds to his account.

My good lady, we dont really know each other very well and for the purpose of trust, i reprimand that you send to me your means of identification either dfrivers license or international passport. aready has my photo for proper identificantion.

Please what is the status of my partner as life means a lot to me more that wealth. What was discussion with the attorney as he placed me a call this morning telling me that he is leaving for london by the end of the week so that we need be fast so he can get for us all other documents for procurement and remmitance of funds into my partners account.

I also would like to know if you have sent to him thwe balance of the professional fees as agreed and please if so send to me the payment slip for my perusal and also as an evidence to prove to him that he has been paid.

i am down to work with you as the power of attorney proves to me that you are really his representative. Irequest you call me on my private line, 234-8033270390. i await to hear from you.

I am waiting for your response immediately to all my questions.

Thanks And God Bless

Dr

(Ray sends another copy of the �Cogs of Truth� document �proving� the legitimacy of the huge fund)

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:22:06 +0000 (GMT)
Sybject: Good Morning Madam

Good day Madam,

How are you and how is my client this morning, hope all is well.

Concerning you recent mail to me, My work in this job is just to help them procure the neccessary documents for onward relase of the funds with them which is my visiting the senator on their behalf.

SO please i shall send you documents upon my reception of my professional fees which then i shall be able to secure the documents and send to you .

Right now, You are to speak to dr ray for documents as he is the director and has all documents in possesion.

I am only a chartered attorney on thier behalf, so my work is not yet done which upon my finalizing, i shall go back to london to continue my legal work over there.

I am waiting for your reply towards the balance of my proffesional fees as this will enable me finalize my job for both parties.

Your's Truly, BARR .esq

(now he�s �.esq�, LOL!)

OH! Say it ain't so! Ezekiel is dead!!

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:49:12 -0800 (PST)
Sybject: More terrible news
To: "Bar " <[email protected]>, "" <[email protected]>

Ray and Barrister ,

I am afraid I have even more bad news. This evening passed away, he is dead and no longer with us. I am so upset and distraught about it that I am almost completely broken down. Before he died he asked me to please continue this business with you among other things, he said that he thinks you will be OK with that, then he slipped back into a coma and an hour later he was gone. My God, was everything to me, I can't believe that he is gone, and all so soon.

Please bear with me friends, I am very shaken and now there has to be a funeral and I have so much to do. Please, don't give up on this, I beg you. I was rude to you both so much and I am still very mad that he was so stressed about your business, I can be a bitch a lot, and I lose my temper, but its only because I have had it so difficult all my life with people shitting on me and my aspirations. Now this, and I don't know what to do but get tough. It will take me a couple of days to get back to his business stuff, we have a funeral to plan for and it will be difficult for all of us at our company. Since I am the closest to Ez and his daughter is not on speaking terms with him I have to arrange everything. Please, bear with me, I will get your transaction done as soon as I can.

Sad,

Sybject: RE: More terrible news
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:15:59 +0000

DEAR NRS ,

WHAT A BLOW THIS IS TO ME, I AM SO MUCH UNHAPPY AND SAD CONCERNING THE DEATH OF A PARTNER. WHAT A SUDDEN DEATH THIS IS. I AM SO MUCH FLABBERGASTED AS I AM CONFUSED CONCERNING THIS ISSUE.

WHAT THEN IS OUR HOPE OF FINALIZING SINCE WE LOST A GREAT PERSON. IF THE FUNDS HITS ACCOUNTS, WHO THEN CAN WE HAVE THE FUNDS. I AM SO MUCH CONFUSED. I AM SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF A GREAT WARRIOR/ FRIEND. PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY AS AT HOW WE CAN COMMENCE. MY KEEN REGARDS TO 'S FAMILY TELL THEM I AM SORRY FOR HIS DEATH, AND MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS DR .

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:21:54 +0000 (GMT)
Sybject: Re: More terrible news

Dear madam ,

Sorry for the death of your boss, hope you have informed ray concerning this.

i shall make arrangements on my trip by the weekend.

Please let me know if we are still going to finalize or whther i should travel back to london.

Barr

Will the lads stick around for the coming week's episode? Now that she has power of attorney, will Misty be able to <STRIKE>hide the body</STRIKE> pull herself together to finalize her dear Ezekiel's affairs? Will the lads begin the whole transaction over just for a few thousand bucks? Stay tuned, things are not as they seem!

Last edited by Beau Gus on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005

Ray,

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. Yes, Ezekiel was a fine man, I am at a loss for words today myself.

Please, I have power of attorney, if you refer to that document, I will be able to manage his banking account for him s there is no change, I am in legal right to do so. Also, until his estate is probated through the courts, I have legal right to all his business affairs. Ezekiel' s benefactors in his will are yet unknown, I have to have his will sent to us from his safe deposit box, but we don't know where he kept it yet. He always said I was his benefactor of all his estate because he and his only kin, his daughter, do not speak.

Ray. please, let me have 1 week. Give me until Monday to get this in order, I beg of you please. Allow me to have a until Monday before I get this business with you and the Barrister done, because we have to be sensitive to Ezekiel's friends and I have to get this sorted out as to who will manage his business at the company. Please, we will have a funeral probably Friday, I would like to recover and rest my emotions over the weekend, can you grant me that respect, I beg you.

Thanks for you kind words.

Misty

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005

Barrister,

Thanks you for your kind words, I have asked Ray for a small favor, may I ask you the same? Since my only hope of joy in my life has died, I have so much to do and I am heartbroken. I have powerof attorney until the estate of Ezekiel is porbated through the courts, his last will is being acquired now as we speak, but until the probate process is done I am in full control of all business and banking activites on his behalf. Ezekiel will be buried this Friday but we have to arrange the funeral services. Please, I have aked Ray to allow me until Monday to mourn and get Ezekiel's affairs in order both privately and at our company. I intend to finish this transaction because Ezekiel said it was important to Ray. I have seen the docunment Ray sent, and I want to make sure I take care of this for Ezekiel, if it was important to him, it is important to me.

Please, have a heart for a mourning mistress and allow me until Monday to get your fee to you, please for the sake of all that is good and kind?

Thanks Barrister Richard,
Misty

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2005
Sybject: Re: So Sad
To: "" <[email protected]>, [email protected]

Ray and Barrister Richard,

I am just in from a long day of planning for Ezekiel's funeral and various other tasks. I am beat. I thought I would write and tell you thnaks for being patient with me. Also I wanted you to know I haven't forgot about you. I made some copies from todays paper for all of Ezekiel's friends and coworkers today, one is the obituary for my dear Ezekiel, I thought you might like to have a copy. Attached is the scan of my Xerox copies.

I'll get all the info you need for finishing thsi transaction. Obviosuly I will be busy until Monday like I said, please reassure me you can wait that long, it is vital for me. I know you both will benefit from this deal, so please wait for me. Can you do that?

Misty

Attached File: Scanned articles and obituary notice:

Last edited by Beau Gus on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: RE: I'll be about yoru business very soon
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:21:31 +0000

DEAR YOUNG LADY,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL,

HONESTLY SPEAKING, I AM VERY MUCH SORRY FOR THE DEATH OF A FRIEND. PLEASE YOU HAVE MY WORDS, YOU SHALL HASTEN AND MAKE SURE THE FUNERAL IS DONE . I AM SO MUCH SHOCKED. ALL YOU NEED DO NOW IS JUST WRITE TO THE BARRISTER IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE MY MAIL AND ASK HIM NOT TO TRAVEL BACK TO LONDON AS HE TOLD ME HE WANTS TO TRAVEL TO LONDON . YOU TELL HIM NOT TO TRAVEL BACK AND THAT HE SHOULD STAY UNTIL MONDAY. AS FOR , WHO AM I TO SAY KNOW OVER A FRIENDS FUNERAL. HOW I WISHED I CAN MAKE IT TO AMERICA BY TOMMOROW I WOULD HAVE BEEN PRESENT.

DEEP SORROW DR

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 05:35:25 -0800 (PST)

Barrister,

Please, I wish to keep you on as my representative, but I would kindly ask that you do not travel to London until Monday, with the planning for the funeral and finalizing the affairs of Col. I am unable to attend to business at the moment, and I am emotionally a disaster right now. Please, I beg you sir, let a sad girl mourn this devastating loss. Even if I was able emotionally, I have to transfer all of 's funds to a new bank acount before I can access the money, because my power of attourney only lasts until his will is found and his assets will then be frozen until the probate process is over. Neither you not I want that to happen as it would be a delay. So I am transferring his assets to my own account, the funds will be available to me Monday. Also, I will be in Washington for the funeral Saturday and will be in Georgia Sunday taking some of 's belongings to a storage facility where our company keeps things secure. I'll be back Monday. Please, bear with me, I desperately need this money andhope you understand.

Thanks,

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 05:46:13 -0800 (PST)
To: "" [email protected]

Thanks for your mail Ray, I see that you and must have been on better terms than he was with the Barrister. All Ezekile ever did for the last week was rant and rage about the barrister, I thought he was going to go crazy about it. But you seem like a very kind and caring man.

I have done as you advised me, I hope the Barrister will agree to stay until Monday. Ray I so much ned this to be completed, would want it to be done, he never left business unfinished. So even though I am emotionally a disaster, I will be doing some account clean up making sure we have access to 's money and that the will probate does not get in our way. This will take until Monday, so even if I was emotionally able and didn't have a funeral to attend, I wouldn't be able to get the barrister paid until Monday anyway.

Ray, thanks for your kind words, you are not the only one who is shocked. I am still stunned and in disbelief. Everyone here at , Brehr and Company is also in a state of shock. We are all very, very sad.

Ray, please tell me if there is anything I need to do or if I am missibng some requirement to insure this transaction is done with no glitches next week. Ray, will there be any kind of trail or evidence when this deal is done? Will there be any way to tell if I received this money in my account or in 's old account once we are finished? I would prefer to have no traces left of where this money came from, and no evidence that there was any money transfered at all, if you know what I mean. For the final transfer after I pay the barrister, can I give you a new bank account to put the money in?

Thanks,

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:07:24 +0000

DEAR MRS ,

IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL,

I UNDERSTAND THE PREDICAMENTS,

LIKE I INFORMED YOU EARLIER, THIS TRANSACTION IS A HINTCH / RISK FREE ONE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AS I AM HERE TOREPRESENT UNTIL THE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERED TO THE ACCOUNT WHICH HAS PROVIDED. IN REGARDS TO WHAT YOU ASKED, I ADVICE THAT YOU PROVIDE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND I MAKE THE CHANGES HERE AT THE CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITEE, SO AS TO AVOID WHEN THE MONEY GETS INTO S ACCOUNT AND THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR REVERT TO ME THROUGH MY LINE AT 234-8033270390 IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS AND BEAR THE LOSS.

DR

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:10:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: "barrister richard attorney of law" [email protected]
To: " " @xxx.com

Dear Madam,

thanks for your mail,

Dr raymond called me an 1hr ago telling about the importance of this transactions, and i heard from him. my trip has already been booked, so i shall have to cancell my flight today and wat until monday and once i finish your job, i shall immediately leave tuesday morning back to london because i have a client to represent at the british judiciary thursday.

You can relax and give your boss a befitting burial then we shall commence.

thanks,

BARR RICHARD ESQ.

Oh my, an �ASEM�, something is up. I needed to lay some groundwork for the near future...

Original Message
Subject: Dr, Gal, get here TODAY
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:53:19 -0600

Dr. Gal,

Listen, I am under so damned much stress, the fucking people won't leave me alone long enough to take care of our stuff. I need you to go by the main office and get the billing info for the Chechen job from Ezekliel's office, its in his file cabinet in the second drawer under file C-04-122, it has the accounts in Geneva we need to move everything to as soon as we can. Don't fuck this up Gal, shit we've worked hard enough on it and now all the feds are shredding the office to pieces. Get there today or the whole thing is blown. I'll see you tomorrow, bring all of it to the truck barn, but when you come don't bring Svetlana, she's not loyal. Leave her there and give her some shit to do to keep her busy, tell her to hold another press conference or some shit, just keep that meddling bitch away from me.

Get here fast and be careful. MMM

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:57:13 -0800 (PST)
To: "barrister richard attorney of law" [email protected]

Barrister,

I apologize for a mistake. I sent you an email from one of my other email accounts about some business I had with 's lawyer, his name is Dr. Gallenius. Please forgive the error and disregard the message, I realized what I had done almost immediately, would you kindly just delete the message? I had just copied your address from my guestbook on my other email account, it is listed under "lawyer", so I thought I was sending to my lawyer here.

Sorry. I'm still very busy here, and I do appreciate your very kind words and understanding during thsi very difficult time.

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:50:13 -0800 (PST)
To: "barrister richard attorney of law" [email protected], "" [email protected]

Dave and ,

I have been very busy preparing for funeral tomorrow, it is very sad here at the office today, people are still in shock. I have been able to prepare a new account however, so that when we get this transaction completed next week you can deposit the funds directly into this new account.

You are still comitted to this transaction, aren't you? Please, I need to see it done as much as you do. You can trust me, I won't disappoint you.

Here's the info my lawyer got for you:

Credit Suisse
Postfach 1 8070 Z�rich SKA Switzerland
Clearing Number: 4835
Account: 80-510-44
SWIFT: TBC705HZZ80A

You do not need a name on the account to make a transfer to the account, so if this is helpful to you we can be ready next week when I get the cash to you. I think I may be leaving the US next week on a business trip to seal up some business was working on, but I hope I don't have to go but if I do I will remain in touch and our business will go on as planned with no delays.

Please reconfirm for me the name of the fellow I am to make the fee payment to. As you know, the first name you gave me was on a watch list, please lets have a clean recipient for this, I want absolutey NO suspicion from law enforcement at all. I have had some run ins with them in the past and they don't particularly need to know what I am up to.

Thansk for keeping with this, I will be very grateful and will arrange for a gift of thanks to be sent to you both after this is finalized.

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:50:13 -0800 (PST)
To: "" [email protected]

Ray,

You never did tell me what portion of this money is going to be mine. never said how much you were dealing with before he died, he just said you were moving a large fund and he was getting a percentage. So what is the total chunk of cash I will get? I need to know so I can plan some things out. He also said you were moving all of the fund, 100% of it, over to his account, and that afterwards he was going to pay to you your part of the fund. How much is the total amount?

Look, I know it is a pain in the ass to change all this up when it is so close to being finished, but with Ezekiel dead now I can't ask him these things, I have to rely on you. I want you to tell me the particulars so I can plan the coming week. Unfortunately I have come under some unwanted attention today and will be out of the office for the rest of the day, but I will check my email tonight from a friend's place. I'll be at the funeral tomorrow and will be unavailable both tomorrow and Sunday because I have a huge mess on my hands that I have to clean up. Things did not go my way this week, its a fucking terrible week Ray, damned bad, and I just want to plan for next week so I can be sure nobody fucks up our deal. Please get me this info before 9:00 A.M. Eastern US time, I think you are 7 or 8 hours ahead of us here.

Thanks Ray, I think you might be the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

Preview of next week's episodes. Let the image speak for itself...

Twisted Evil

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: @
Subject: RE: Ray
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:30:38 +0000

DEAR ,

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE WHICH PRVES TO ME OF YOUR SERIOUSNESSOVER THIS MATTER. YOU SEEM TO BE VERY MUCH IN A HURRY I HOPE NO PROBLEMS.

I ASM IN RECEIPT OF THE NEW ACCOUNT WHICH YOU PROVIDED AND HAS ALREADY FILED IT TO THE CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITEE FOR URGENT CORTRECTION. I AM SO MUCH SORRY FOR EXEKIELS DEATH WHICH SEEMS TO ME A GREAT LOSS, BUT THATWONT STOP US FROM ACOMPLISHING OUR GOAL. LIKE I INFORMED EARLIER, THE TOTAL FUND SHALL BE 18MUSD ( EIGHTEEN MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS) WHICH UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOPUNT THEN WE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR SHARING. IT IS TOTALLY RISK FREE. I TRUSTED FOR EXECUTING THIS JOB AND KNEW HE WONT DISSAPOINT ME AT ALL , BUT HERE YOU ARE LADY , HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT ME TO TRUSTYOU BECAUSE I KNOW ONCE BY NEXT WEEK, THE FUNDS SHALL BE READY TO BE IWRED TO THE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU PROVIDED EARLIER.

I INQUIRED FROM THE BARRISTER TODAY AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD ADVICE YOU SENT THE MONEY TO HIS WIFE ,. HER INFORMATION IS BELOW.

NAME: FIDELIA AMACHUKWU

CITY LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR

ANSWER; VIOLET

YOU CAN THEN INCLUDE THE CONTROL NUMBER, SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.

, WE SHALL IMMEDIATELY DISCUSS ON SHARING RATIO ONCE YOU CONFRIM FUNDS ARE IN THE SWITZERLAND ACCOUNT YOUR GOOD LAWYER PROVIDED SO YOU SEE WHY I NEED YOU PHONE NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION.

I HOPE MY REPLY IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY

DR

Subject: HOW WAS THE FUNERAL??
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:36:18 +0000

DEAR MRS ,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE .

HOW WAS THE FUNERAL OF MY PARTNER, HOPE ALL WENT SUCCESFULLY.

ACTUALLY , I MET WITH THE CONTRACT REVIEW COMMITEE AND THERE WAS A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION WITH THE TRANSFER FILE, AND THUS THEY GRANTED THE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU PROVIDED , SO I THINK BY MONDAY, WE SHALL BE STARTING OFF WITH SOMETHING.

MY KEEN REGARDS TO S FAMILY

DR

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:16:05 +0000 (GMT)
From: "barrister richard attorney of law" <legalbarrister_attorney@>
Subject: URGENT

Good day young lady,

i,ve been trying to call ray on the phone but its not been working. anyway i dont understand you boths intentions towards geting this documents from me, because i,ve not heard from you through the week. All i want the both of you to know is that i am leaving nigeria tommorow and nothingn can stop me because i,ve really tried to get this done.

Thanks and i await your response

Barr Richard

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HOW WAS THE FUNERAL??

Ray, the funeral was fine, I'm sure it made the news locally, so you might be able to pull up photos from teh Fairfac news stations if you wanted.

Ray, I have some trouble. I can't say much about it and I will be using a different email address pretty soon, unfortunately I have had to leave the country on an unexpected business trip yesterday after the funeral. I am currently in Europe, but I will be coming to Africa on Tuesday, we are refueling our company aircraft here in Spain and taking care of some business here with one of our clients, but I can't hang around here either, too much to do. I will explain later. If anyone, I MEAN ANYONE, from Tabeby, Brehr and Co. emails you, don't reply to them, please. It seems I have become a bit of a problem to some of the upper management now that is out of the way. They took my laptop and will probably be accessing this email account soon, because they have ways to do that kind of thing. They will probably try to tell you some bad shit about me, they will try to make you not trust me, but believe me, I am the one who can be trusted. Anyway, I have my personal laptop with me, and my pilot will have us out of Spain tonight, I should be in Liberia early tomorrow and we will be staying with company clients.

Ray, I know this sounds fishy, trust me though, I am not enjoying having to travel, and I sure as hell don't like people screwing around with my career and spreading lies about me. I suspect I will be able to return to Washington in a couple of weeks perhaps, but this should NOT effect our transaction. Ray, this transfer MUST GO ON with no hitch. I will attempt to pay the barrister tomorrow once we get settled in Liberia, I will find a Western Union and do it that way, but what I would really prefer to do is leave Liberia tomorrow night and come to you, you are in Abuja, correct? I could be there Tuesday morning and hand the money over to the Barrister or you in person, all I would need is for you or the Barrister to send someone to pick me up. My pilot will take the aircraft back to Liberia where we have a hangar contract. Would you be able to house me? I don't want to sign into a hotel, but if someone would be able to book a room for me I will be glad to pay, it just can't be done in my own name. No one needs to know I am in Nigeria. I'll even give you and the barrister an extra $500 in cash (all I have is cash, my credit cards have been suspended by the people who are telling lies about me). That's $500 for you if you will put me up for a few days while I sort out some problems. Can you do that for me? Let me know, as soon as we land in Liberia later I'll check my mail. I will be checking this mail as long as I can access it, I changed my password yesterday but I suspect my so-called friends will be changing it to lock me out pretty soon.

Ray, please, let me come and pay you and the barrister in cash, in person. I will probably be in Nigeria anyway, whether you let me stay with you or not, because it should make a good place for m to lay low for a while.

Ray, I need you to help me, pleeeeaase let me stay there in Abuja. If my friends find out where I am and what I am doing, I will ne in some deep shit and won't be able to finish this deal.

Depserately in need of a trusty friend, Ray,

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:19:13 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: CASE HELP NEEDED
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], legalbarrister_attorney@, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], billc_james77@
CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], machineshop@tbcllc_asia.com, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

ATTENTION! THIS EMAIL has come to you because you are in the address book of the late Col. 's Yahoo email account.Please read, URGENT!

My name is Detective Thomas Martin of the FBI Fairfax County Homicide Division. I have accessed Col. 's Yahoo account with cooperation from Yahoo Inc. in conjuction with a court order issued by the 3rd Circuit Court, Judge Warren G. Hardning presiding, Court order No. 02-1103-44 Issued February 18, 2005. Please read on.

By now I will assume all of you who are listed in Col. 's address book are either his co-workers or friends. First accept my condolences on your loss of a good friend. By now you have also no doubt followed the investigation surrounding Col. 's murder. If not, I have attached a newspaper article from the Fairfax-Marshall reporter to give you some background. Also attached is the FBI suspect sheet you all should have received by fax.

We are seeking information concerning the whereabouts of the prime suspect, Ms. Madeline (also known to use the names "Dawn Fields", " Fields", "Debbie "). is known to have been in Washington D.C. and Fairfax County as recently as last night. She was spotted with the , Brehr and Co. chief pilot yesterday, it is suspected that she has fled the country to avoid apprehension. We also know she may have changed her appearance by coloring her hair dark brown or black. If you have any information about please contact me at 1-800-FBI-CALL as soon as possible. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to her arrest and conviction. Please pass this email along to anyone who you think might help. I will periodically update you all if more information becomes available.

Please note: is considered dangerous and unpredictable, if she contacts you DO NOT assist her, report her location to the FBI as soon as possible.

Forgive my intrusion, I know it must be a difficult time for thoseof you close to Col. .

Detective Thomas Martin FBI Homicide Div. Fairfax County

See Attached Files:

[/b]

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:16:05 +0000 (GMT)
From: "barrister richard attorney of law" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
Subject: URGENT

Good day young lady,

i,ve been trying to call ray on the phone but its not been working. anyway i dont understand you boths intentions towards geting this documents from me, because i,ve not heard from you through the week. All i want the both of you to know is that i am leaving nigeria tommorow and nothingn can stop me because i,ve really tried to get this done.

Thanks and i await your response

Barr Richard

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:50:53 +0000

DEAR MRS ,

IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL ,

I AM SO CONFUSED REGARDING YOUR MAIL AS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THROUGH WITH THE BARRISTER TODAY. I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS TO HIM.

MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SEND TO ME YOUR PICTURE FOR IDENTIFICATION ONCE YOU ENTER NIGERIA, AND I WOULD REALLY WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE TO CALL ME NOW ON 234-8033270390 FOR FURTHER PLANS TOWARDS THIS TRANSACTION.

I WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM TO ME IF YOU ARE COMING SO I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR YOU. ALL THIS YOU NEED DO IN A GIFFY TO SAVE TIME.

I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE BARRISTER, BUT I WILL DO SO IMMEDIATELY. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION TOWARDS YOUR COMING TO NIGERIA AS AGREED ON.

THANKS GOD BLESS DR

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:57:46 -0800 (PST)

Ray,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I am not doing so well, so forgive me if I am short. i won't be using this email account any more, I think it is being watched, so I'll email you later from my other account. We made it to Liberia, I'm in Greenville in the southern part, our company has an operations base here, I guess its OK to tell you our company does some rather unconventional mercenary training so we have a lot of places wordwide. Anyway, I can't stay here long, I need to get to Nigeria. My pilot is seeking fuel, this airfield is just a dirt strip and our facility only has diesel, no jet fuel, so we may not be able to leave until tonight. It should only take us an hour or two to get to Nigeria from here.

Ray, I am sorry I have put you through all this with the Barrister. I will make it worth your time and his. Before I left I withdrew all of 's money and all my money, so I have about $37,000 in cash on me, I will be pleased to give you and the barrister $500 each plus you can keep my laptop once I leave you. All I need is to get this transaction done because all the money I have to my name is in my briefcase. If I don't get this transaction complete, I'll have no hope for any future. I don't think I can go back to TB&C, there are too many people there who don't like a young girl like me being in a powerful position.

I'll send you a photo of me, when my pilot comes back I'll have him snap a pic with my webcam. We're on a cheap dial up conection at our company field office and its real slow, so I'll send it later. In the mean time, here is a scan of my drivers license and my company ID in case I can't take my photo later today. I had these on my laptop, but I dyed my hair dark brown recently, so just imagine the pic with brown hair. Hopefully I'll be able to send you my photo later. All I need is to get my pilot to show me how this <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=web%20cam" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=web%20cam" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=web%20cam" onmouseover="window.status='web cam'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">web cam</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">web cam</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">web cam</a> works.

Listen, I know you must have some questions about all of this. There is a lot of stuff going on that is not good and I am in the middle of it. I will tell you more once we meet and get this transfer done, but I want you to know I am comitted to this, I hope you will be loyal to me as well no matter what anyone says.

Thanks Ray,

Attached Image:

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: My new email account
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:23:43 +0100

Ray, Barrister,

This is . I had to change my email account, after my last email to Ray today I got locked out of my old one. This one is a fresh account, I sometimes use the name "Dawn" as my own name for sensitive business, and well, this is sensitive. I will give the cash to Ray as discussed. Please, Ray and Barrister Richard, do not listen to anything anyone might say to you using my old email account. It is not me. You know me, I know you, we trust each other now, let's get our business finished. Barrister I will be giving you and Ray an extra $500 for your additional trouble. I might be able to give you more but I am having to pay our company pilot a fucking arm and leg to fly me around because he's not supposed to be doing so.

Just before we leave Liberia tonight I will email you Ray and send you my photo if I can get this web cam to work. I don't have access to my old email account or 's anymore, but I think I can remember what you look like. I suppose I'll be the only white girl at the airport with long brown hair down to my ass, so I should be easy to spot. My pilot will drop me wherever charter flights come in at the airport, I don't know where that is yet, but I will make my way to the main concourse of the airport, wherever that may be. Look for a white twin engined Gates Lear jet with a dark blue stripe, tail number N011302, that will be our plane. Ray, give me a hand here, what should I look for to find you?

Date:: Monday, February 21, 2005 7:14 PM
To:
Subject: RE: My new email account

Dear Misty,

Regards to your mail,

I want you to assure me the actuall time you are to arrive nigeria. Your Picture is also needed.

I Gave you my number to call me but all to no avail. It will certainly be difficult for me to locate you once you arive here in Nigeria , because there are somany airports here. Look at the way we are going to make this wok now, You have to confirm to me that you are entering nigeria tommorow , and time you are to enter so i can make arrangements for hotel reservations for you. It will be very hard to locate you at the airport, so i shall give you a number where you can reach me once you are in Nigeria so i can give you details regarding the hotel name and name which the room is booked with. or you can email me once you arrive Nigeria as you have your private Laptop.

Your call immediately proves to me of your seriousness. I shall check my email in not less than 1hr so i hope to hear from you then.

Thanks And Hope You Understand me well.

GOOD GOD!!! EZEKIEL IS ALIVE!!!

Date:: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:55:55 -0600
To:
Subject: EMERGENCY! RAY ITS

Ray,

PLEASE HEAR ME, this is surely a suprise to you. This is , I was not killed!!! Friend, please hear me out, I am in a very bad position and I suspect you are too if you are communicating with Misty Meadows. Misty tried to kill me Ray, she arranged my murder to appear like an accident but she didn't succeed. She was the one who shot me in the training compound, it was her that paid the doctors off at the hospital to release me and her and my lawyer Dr. Gallienus who supplied a corpse to bury. Ray, I am very much alive, though I have been injured severely. Please hear me out, I need help desperately.

Misty has closed out my bank accounts and locked me out of my company credit cards. She forged my signature on a power of attourney document and has moved everything I own into her name. She and Gallienus took me to one of our company facilities in Georgia and she has been keeping me here under guard. She told me that if I wanted to live I would have to sign over my share of my company to her, and she threatened me with going to the police on several illegal activities my company is involved in if I did not cooperate. She has me in a bind, Ray. If I talk and come out of hiding, she will turn me over to authorities and I will be in prison, but if I don't cooperate with her she will have me killed. I have only a few people who are loyal to me, and fortunately for me they have managed to get me out of there because Misty has had to flee the country, she is probably going to contact you if she has not already. Ray SHE IS DANGEROUS AND UNTRUSTWORTHY! SHE PLANS TO TAKE YOUR ENTIRE 18 MILLION AND DISAPPEAR WITH IT, that is why she tried to kill me, to move in on our money and take it all for herself. Ray, she is travelling with a pilot and a company of 8 mercenaries who are planning to eliminate you and the barrister once the transfer is done, please for your own safety DO NOT EVEN TALK TO HER, I beg you. PLEASE FOR YOU OWN SAFETY DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER. She is a fugitive from the FBI and they will be after her and anyone she contacts. If you know anything about her location or have had ANY CONTACT WITH HER, I beg you, do not get involved.

Ray, I trusted you, and if I were in fact dead I would expect you to deal with Misty, but she has turned against me, and betrayed me, and she intends to betray you too, she said so with her own mouth right in front of me, and she laughed at you, saying you were a fool to trust her, RAY SHE THINKS IT IS ALL A BIG GAME! SHE INTENDS TO KILL YOU and I want you to stay clear of her. DO NOT RISK IT.

Here is my plan. I am still unable to get around much, my wounds are serious. But several of my close friends from my days in the Foreign Legion work for me, and they are loyal to me. they are helping me and I am laying low in an undisclosed location. I can't access my email account any more either, I suspect Misty or the FBI has already raided my old account. We have no choice but to hunt down Misty and have her eliminated. She will destroy my company if she is not dealt with. Once this is done I can come out of hiding, for she is the only one who has the stupidity to threaten me with taking my company crimes to the police. When I do this, I will gladly pay you any back fees I owe the barrister. I know you are keen to take care of your business, but I must warn you not to do so with Misty, she is seriously dangerous. Ray, to be honest I know your source of funds is not particularly legal. I know you are having it transferred legally, but we both know it is really not your money. That makes both of us somewhat of interest to our respective nations' police forces. I do not want you to lose your liberty over this, so please deal with me and let me work the transfer like we discussed. My propblem is that Misty has all of my money, she is travelling with cash and I don't have any access to cash. I desperately need you to pay the barrister's fees for me, use money out of our fund, and if you do that for me you will be repaid. I will even give 5% of my portion back to you. Ray please, I am desperate. You MUST do this for me or you will not have ANY of the money, because Misty intends to take it all and kill you. Please, don't do that. You have but two choices- deal with me as your trusted friend, or you will need to find someone else altogether, but if you deal with Misty you will not live to regret it. Hell, Ray, I trained her and her men myself, I know what they are capable of, she is dangerous.

I want your help Ray. Even if you are not completely understanding what is going on, please help me out as a friend and avoid Misty until we have timne to track her down and eliminate her. Only then will we both be safe.

This is surely a lot to digest and think about. I have attached several documents to this email that my men have gathered from the newspaper to show you that I am not in fact lying to you. Please read them and you will see that Misty is not to be trusted. I have access to this account only, and I will await your response. Please help me Ray, I need to have your transfer, and Misty needs to be eliminated.
Help me, complete this transfer with me.

Thanks my good friend,

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent : Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:53 AM
To : @xxx.com
Subject : URGENTLY WAITING YOUR RESPONSE

DEAR MISTY,

I AM SO MUCHED DEPRESSED CONCERNING THIS ISSUE AS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU TOWARDS YOUR COMING TO NIGERIA.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM , THE BARRISTR WANTS TO TRAVEL TO LONDON AND WE NEED MAKE SURE WE GE THOSE DOCUMENTS SO THE TRANSFER CAN BE EFFECTED IMMEDIATELY.

THANK FOR UNDERSTANDING
DR I HOPE TO HER FROM YOU.

Some colorful language coming up, caution. Also, you think he'll twig on this one soon? Its getting a little crazy, eh?

To: @xxxx.com, [email protected]
Sent : Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subject: RE: URGENTLY WAITING YOUR RESPONSE

Damn you both for being so fucking pushy, how in God's name do you expect me to email you from a fucking airplane!? Yes I am in Nigeria, I told you I would be, didn't I? Well if I say something I mean it. I will be making my way to Abuja this afternoon, my pilot dropped us near some damned lake on the Kaduna north of you at a Petronas landing strip, we were not allowed to enter the airport there in Abuja because we have no flight plan filed. I am taking a break to send out some emails from the Petronas compound here, its damned hard getting a decent dialup connection. I will be on my way to Abuja to the hotel you booked for me, I appreciate you doing that for me Doctor. I'll be coming by taxi, the guy here called for one to come out, whether he gets here soon I don't know. Petronas doesn't know I am not their employee, so far they have allowed me to take a shower and get food at the comissary, shit if this is how their security is here its any wonder they are still in business.

I have your cash, I will call you on your cell as soon as I get into my hotel. Please, let's arrange to meet and transfer the cash, I will want to meet someplace private, perhaps take a drive with you somewhere, I do not like doing this business in a hotel. If you wish you can simply come up to my room too, but give me some time to freshen up. I'll call you.

Now listen, lets not fuck this up. You stand to make some decent money on this deal, and so do I. Please, I am doing my best to get this cash to your barrister, and like I said you can keep my laptop, I insist, but stop harassing me about not contacting you, its hard enough staying safe and keeping from being shaken down by every kid on the street. Damn, Ray, I sure hope Abuja is nice than Liberia, that place is a fucking hell-hole and the UN guys were assholes just wanting to get into my pants.

I don't have a photo for you, but didn't I send you a Xerox of my ID card? That will have to do. I have dark brown hair, but its just temprary, after I shower later today it will have washed out back to my normal blonde.

I have to go, there's a cab pulling up to the gate and we'll be leaving, I'll call you when I get into Abuja. The cabbie should know the way I guess.

M*sty

To:Dawn Fields @xxx.com
Sent : Feb 22 1:15 am

Good day,

Dear Sir,

I am so much depressed as i dont know how to handle this case. Your
secretary has been contacting me but i and my family has always had this in
our prayers for a week for God to lead us the right way.

I have not replied her mails as she also forwarded to me a copy of the power
of attorney which was issued to her by your lawyer.

What do you want me t do as i am so much confused. , i always
trusted you to help in this trnasaction but right now i am confused as is
all in the papers of your death which brought to me a lot of wreck.
Meanwhile i need some certain proves to tell me your truly the one
contacting me.

I await your response to this

Dr

To: @xxxx.com
Sent : Feb 22 1:42 am

Ray, Friend, I am still online. I know it is tough. I know it is difficult to believe, but I am so glad you are not contacting Misty, she is deadly. She is taking a team of mercenaries to Africa to meet you. I just received confirmation from one of my men that our company aircraft is gone, it is not at the hangar so she is probably on her way to Africa now.

You need proof, I can understand that Ray, what proof do you need? I know that you discussed with me that you and your wife are relying on this transaction. I know your wife's name is Faith Umar, she contacted me on your behalf. WHo else would know that but me? I also know that the Barrister already has $1000 of mine, and that we lost $3000 prior and no one knows where that money is. Who would know that but me? What else do you need from me my friend? Please tell me what will convince you.

But Ray, even if you are not convinced, even if you choose to run from this very odd case, I would understand, but do me one thing as my conscious could not survive otherwise, DO NOT deal with Misty for your own safety. Ray, I trained her myself. Even though she was my personal assistant, all Brehr & Com employees are trained in tactical fighting and are very good marksmen. Remember that Misty was able to shoot me, she took me by complete suprise, and I am a highly skilled trainer. If she can get me by utter suprise, that means she is quite skilled. Please Ray, avoid her. If she give syou any indication she is in Africa, do not greet her, there are 8 other men with her who you
will never see until it is too late.

Ray, I am terribly sorry to have brought this on you my friend, but if you will help me by loaning the barrister his payment, we can finalize this deal and I will be able to come out of hiding. Misty will be dealt with, she is worthy of a bullet in her pretty little head, that is all. I never thought I would see the day I would be so betrayed.

Sent : Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subject: SHIT!

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!! This is all getting royally fucked up. The gate guard asked me for my Petronas ID badge when I left, I don't have one obviously, so I'm in the shit now. Ray, let me come clean with you, I wasn't going to tell you and bother you with this but I have some other men accompanying me here, they are just my escorts and I will leave them behind when I meet you. Fortunately they are here and with their help we have been able to "borrow" a van, if you get my drift. We're going to get out of here within in the hour and head toward Abuja no matter what it takes, shit if we have to force our way out we will do so. We are told that we are near Minna, I can see a railroad track from here and a river crossing but beyond that I have no idea how long it will take to get to you. Dammit, this is all getting so fucked up, but you be ready, I'll call you as soon as we get into Abuja. I will need to meet you as soon as I can because its looking like we're not going to be welcomed here too much, we came into the air strip with no passports, only our company papers so we were already in trouble and being questioned, and now this damned van, I hope your local police are not too good at finding stolen vans! That would be an unfortunately mistake for them.

Be ready Ray, keep your day clear, when I get to Abuja I'll need to call you and find out where the hell you are or where this hotel of yours is. I will want to meet you as soon as possible and we can finalize this and I can get the hell out of here.

We're leaving, see you soon. DO NOT let me down, Ray.

To: @xxxx.com, [email protected]
[Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:45:33 +0000,

Yes, I am still coming. Ray, please reconfirm you telephone number. I tried to call you three times today and I can't get through. Its getting late we had to go back to Minna because of a couple of roadblocks on the western bypass where we tried to leave from, we are now in the Masfala Hotel, I need to eat and we need to find a way to get to Abuja without roadblocks and police. We already had to pay a police officer $200 to let us pass, shit Ray this place is rough. We will try in the morning, its already approaching 6:00 and we have not eaten anything and need to get petrol for our van, so we will try again after we have a rest. Ray is it better for us to travel at night? We can take care of ourselves but would prefer to avoid any trouble. We can leave at nightfall and be ther by morning barring any unfortunate incedents. This is getting me very angry, please bear with me.

Email me back with you phone number again so I can be sure I have the right one, and tell me if you think we should attemt to travel by night. I need to hear from you by 9:00 or so, I'll hang out here until then, after that I don't know that I will have any place to dial into the internet until we get to Abuja. Hoiw long can we expect the drive to take?

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:45:33 +0000,
To: ""
Subject: Re: EMERGENCY! RAY ITS

Dear ,
How are you hope fine because i am fine too.
i showed the email you sent to my wife and she just confirmedthat maybe you are alive. I dont know how to handle this because the last money we have for the week worth 4,000USD was being lent to a friend for travelling abroad and he promised to pay back by next month 4th. So the main problem now is how to get things going . how do we settle the barrister that is the main thing . if you can borrow from anyone around you and send to him by he end of the week when i am sure the transfer is made , then you can minus the 2,000 from there. I am so much confused as i dont expect this to be a burden to us both.
I am waiting your reply immediately,
Dr raymond

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:34:53 -0600
To: "raymond " <ray_@xxx.com>

Ray, please understand my friend, I am in hiding with some of my fellow men who have taken me from the TBC facility where was holding me. I have no one around me to borrow from. Let me see if I can talk to my men, maybe we can pool some cash together. You know all my money was stolen, took it all, every last dime, she is crazy Ray, I mean crazy! She deserves what is coming to her, that is sure.

I am feeling a littl ebetter this morning, I am able to walk around but my head is still very sore. I need to get to a hospital soon to have the wound checked. I think it will be OK. Ray, I need you and Faitjh to pray for me my friend. I have very few friends I can rely on right now.

Here is what we are planning- and several men have left the country, we now know that for sure and the news is reporting it as well. One of the guys here with me here at my hideout is Vassily, our transport coordinator at TBC, he said he received a call today from Liberia that our company aircraft has been impounded there and the pilot was arrested by Interpol, he's being turned over to the FBI. They said it was vlear that was with him and severla other men, so they have been dropped off somewhere in Africa. The pilot is not cooperating, so I don't know any more. Vassily has a few favors due him from a client in Congo, he's going to have some of my guys flown into Africa to track and her crew, I don't know where they are but if anyone can find her its my men. This is good, Ray, because I suspect she is tryoing to set you up for something bad. Remember, if she contacts you DO NOT REPLY TO HER or youare risking your life, she is that deadly. If the FBI and Interpol don't get to her first, my men will, and she better pray that its the FBI she has to deal with because they will at least show her a fair trial and mercy. My men simply have a bullet for her.

Either way, you will be safer with out of the picture. I just hope she can be located.

I'll get on trying to come up with some cash. Damn Ray, I figured you would be able to help me out being in this bad situation I am in, you are in a powerful postition after all, can't you pullsome strings for me? Maybe the barrister can work for us on credit, I will be glad to double his fee if he is willing to do the work on credit.

I'll be checking my mail this evening, I can't get back to it before then. Where we are hiding we have to tap into a telephone main line, we can't stay on long or we'll be discovered, so I hope when we tap into the line tonight you have good news for me.

Thanks friend, I am in your debt.

IsThisMe?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Misty is a heartless wench... sounds like my ex-wife
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005
To: raymond ray_@
Subject: Are you avoiding me Ray?!?!

Ray, its almost 8:00, I haven't heard from you yet, I will be here until 9 or a little later, please give me your number, I tried again and I still can't get through. Do not abandon me Ray, that would be a very bad thing to do.
Where are you Ray!?

Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:27 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Are you avoiding me Ray?!?!

dear ,

i dont understand you. here is the number
08034200482 call immediately.
are you able to locate the hotel i booked for you.

dr raymond

Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:36 PM
To:
Subject: RE: SHIT!

Der Medows,
th
The number is 08034200482 0r you try 08033270390 anyone, i shall be able to answer and give you directions.
Thanks and i await to hear from you.

DR raymond

Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2005
Subject: What the hell are you doing Ray?

Damn you Ray, none of your phone numbers work!

I am stuck here in this damned hell hole town and we can't get in touch with you. I am still at the Masfala hotel because I didn't hear from you by 9 last night. I need directions, I need a working phone number. We met a local guy here at the hotel who says he can show us where to go to get to Abuja, he just wants a lift into Abuja in exchange for giving us directions. He said can get us to Wuse market and you should be able to meet me there but I don't want to leave here and end up there just to you stiff me by not getting in contact with me. Ray this shit is getting old. You do realize the longer I hang out here in Minna the more likely the police are going to find this stolen van? Every time I see these guys they come over to ask me what I am doing in Nigeria and to bum cigarettes, but one is a real hardass, I think he's some officer or something, and his eye is on our van. Ray, if you can't give me a working number please email me and give me directions to the hotel from Minna. I grow weary of your lack of helpfulness, I thought you wanted this deal done fast, but here I am on day two in Minna and no progress.

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005
To:
Subject: RE: What the hell are you doing Ray?

Dear ,

I have tried all my to see we finalize this all to no avail. You said you met a local guy there in minna, i,ll advice you give him this number to call because he knows how to get a nigerian mobile. Maybe its a little bit stressful for you. 08034200482 I await your respnose through email and also through phone.

If you dont get me on phone, then start coming to abuja with his firections, once you get into abuja then it would be easy to locate the hotel's address which i gave to you.

I await your reply immediately Dr raymond

Finally some progress. OK, I'll check out here and we'll go find that local guy. He can at least get us there to Abuja. Our problems are growing, I received an email from my lawyer back home and he said our company has sent some people to locate me and bring me back for some questions, I think I may have pissed off some people due to taking this business trip with the company aircraft but not running it through proper channels. They will be sorry to fuck with me though, little do they know I own 's part of the company now and if they screw around with me I'll fire them all, mark my words they will be sorry they fucked around with me.

So Ray, if anyone contacts you from my company you do not know where I am, in fact it would be best if you don't even respond. I don't think they would contact you because the only way they would know who you are is if they got into my or 's address books on our email system and I don't think they can do that without a court order.

Anyway, we'll pull out shortly and we will call as soon as we can. I'll have the local guy see if he can get through to you. Ray, don't fuck this up. I have your cash, and I need to get this money transfered as soon as possible. Where is the barrister, he is not answering my emails nor has he updated me, is he still in Abuja? I'd lik him to meet with us to insure everything goes well.

And finally it seems my company aircraft won't be picking me up, its busy on another trip, so I'll have to leave out of here on a commercial flight, can you take me and my men to the airport after we have confirmed the money transfer is completed to my Swiss account? It is very important that I remain here until I know the transfer is done, I need it done first before I leave you, we can sort out the percentages later.

See you soon.

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:06 AM
To:
Subject: RE: What the hell are you doing Ray? Dear ,

THanks for your mail.

I have not received any email from your company or anybody and besides my emai lsystem doesn,t receive mails from unknown people. I am waiting for you people. i am supposed to go to the office but i collected a three days leave so i can be able to see this done. Iaccept your terms, but you see i wouldn,t like a situation whereby the transfer will be done and yet i wont here from you anymore , because this is what i have suffered all my life to see that is done.

The barrister is now in Enugu another state in Nigeria but he shall becoming back by tommorow so he instructed i accept his fees on his behalf so he can procure the documents for us . I am not ready to reply anyemail from any unwanted guest.

You shall lodge at the hotel until the transfer is done and confirmed by me or you can go after you must have settled the barrister then leave the rest work for me to execute. I await your response immediately, Dr Raymond

Thanks Ray for clearing up that, I am glad we can stay until the transfer is done, I have some plans, a suprise for you once this is done, let's call it a gift for all of your hard work.

We found the guy who needs a lift to Abuja, he's going to meet us down in the lobby in half an hour or so, we'll be pulling out then. I'll be unavailable for a while, I hope I'll be talking to you soon by phone.

From: barrister richard attorney of law <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:51 AM
To: Dawn Fields <>
Subject: RE: What the hell are you doing Ray

Dear Young LAdy,

I received a call from Dr Raymond This morning telling me of your arrival to Abuja. I cant be able to see you today but i shall take first flight tommorow to fly into abuja so i can hear from ray. I advice you give my balance to Dr raymond so i cak pick it up from him and start up my work immediately. I am Sorry for the inconvinience this might cause you.

Barr Richard

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:01 AM
To:
Subject: RE: What the hell are you doing Ray? Dear ,

THanks for your mail.

I await your response through phone once you get into Abuja.

Dr raymond

To: raymond
Subject: More News
Sent: 10:45 am

Ray, good news. My Congo on the ground was partly successful at intercepting the mercs and . and two of the mercs with her escaped, she's bound to be highly pissed off now because she knows I am after her. Unfortunately my Congo only took out 6 of the 8 mercs before a local ginger farmer came to see what all the noise was, my guy left the scene quickly to avoid being apprehended by police. and the other two mercenaries were seen running away through the farm. Vassily is going to pick up our guy today when dark falls, I should have pictures emailed to me of the van and the bodies along with the evidence I need to know for sure what was up to. She's out there somewhere, I don't have any idea now where she is heading or what she is going to be doing.

My Congo said she and the mercs are all armed, the mercs are carrying pistols and Kalashnikovs, is carrying her pistol, so again I beg you my friend, do not deal with her if she tries to suck you into her web. I am moving my location later but I will have better access to my email then. Please at least responde to me and tell me you are OK.

I will be visiting a doctor who has agrred to see me anonymously, and I will have my men report to me this afternoon with what money they could gather together from our Columbia fund. Ray, bear through this with me. Until I know for sure is out of the picture I cannot come out of hiding, she knows too much about what my company has done that will land me in prison. I can't allow that Ray, so please, promise me you will bear with me on this and you will tell me if contacts you for any reason, that will allow me to corner her and take her out.

Thanks friend, I'll be looking for your email soon.

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ReplyTo: <[email protected]>
To: raymond umar <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:01:49 -0600

Ray,

Are you double timing me sir? I hope not. Listen, I think I may have a solution for our barrister to get his money. I have managed to find some cash through some of my loyal men here, we have it and will see about getting it to the barrister, but we are in hiding so we have to play it safe. I am going to have to exchange some Columbian cash to dollars out of our company's "rainy day" fund, even doesn't know about this fund, but I don't know if we will have the full amount since this is cash we use for ssending our operatives to Columbia, its not much. One of my men is going to go to pick up these pesos, travel to a nearby bank and try to exchange the money. I will let you know when he gets out cash.

Now, here's what troubles me Ray. Our man whom I mentioned, Vassily, has located , that is the good news. She was found in Africa very near to Abuja, that was the bad news. What was she doing there, Ray? Were you and her planning some sort of deal together to cut me out? She has no reason to be there other than to scam me out of my money for our nearest company facility is in Greenville and another in Bukavu, we don't have an official location in Nigeria. Ray, she will take ALL of your money and kill you, do not deal with her Ray. SHE WILL KILL YOU.

My man Vassily has a Congo local on the ground in Nigeria, he's one of our guys and he has worked for us in the past. I think I mentioned to you that Vassily has friends who owe him favors. Well this Congo owes us one and Vassily is collecting it. Vassily put him in Nigeria a couple of days ago and now he's located and her men. He found them in a hotel near Abuja. Get this- our mobile phones we issue at our company are wonderful tracking devices, but apparently has no clue her phone is able to show her position to our transport guy, so she made several calls the last few days. Well she tried, but Vassily jammed them all. To make this story short, our man is posing as a local guide and will lead and crew into an ambush, we will have her soon, if they don't already have her. She will be dead, and some dog there in Africa will have a very lean meal today. You won�t need to worry after that, and neither will I.

Now Ray, why is she there? Tell me what you are doing. I can't imagine you, a trustworthy man like you are, God fearing and honest, would try to work me alongside , please Ray, I need to trust you. If my man manages to take and crew out of the picture, we will be doing well and I can come out of hiding, but if she manages to escape, then she will know we are after her and that will be very bad, I pray this works, if not you and I are in the deep my friend.

I will be able to patch back onto the net in an hour or two, I will have an update from Vassily later today, I will inform you of our cash situation for the Barrister this afternoon. God bless you Ray if you are not working a deal behind my back.

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:17:44 +0000
Subject: RE: More news

Dear ,

I am getting afraid of this whole thing as i dont understand what you are talking about.

I have not been in contact with or any one, the only mail i can recall was the one she sent to the barrister, showing him the power of attorney giving to her.

I am getting afraid as i dont know what is going on. i shall raise alarm to my company security agent and i hope you know what that means because it will spread accross border.

WHat is the status , the barrister is travelling tommorow, i am sure of that so we need pay him up so he can abandon the travel and finish up our work. I am so much in fear about this whole thing , i trusted you to help execute this peacefully and now i am hearing about my life being in danger. this makes me worry. Remember i warned you concerning your personal assistant and now look what it has brought. infact i blame you for all this which is happening as we are supposed to be through by now. I hope to hear from you so we can be able to setle the barrister and see that that money is transfered to your acount. me and my wife are planning for a visit in america and we hope this transfer be done before then. I am waiting your response immediately as to know about the situation.

Dr raymond Umar

An concerning , i dont have anything to do with her and if by chance she contacts me, i dont think i,ll have anything to do with her.

To: raymond umar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:36:30 -0600
Subject: Re: More news

Ray,

Please, let us not pass out blame for letting third parties into this. If you recall, it was YOUR suggested barrister that allowed a third party to run off with $3000 of my money, so we have both made some poor choices my friend. As for your life being in danger, well remember Ray it is me with the bullet holes in my body, not you. And I might put your mind at ease a little, and her crew were dealt with today, if you remember I said my man on the ground, a Congo, nd he has managed to fool into thinking he was a local guide.

He lured them down some backroad and then sprung the trap. It worked partly, and it has been confirmed to me by my man that and two others did get away, just like I said. I attached a screen capture of the article about the shootout in case you missed it.

I do not know where will turn up. She's on the run, and I don't think she will last long in Africa, so I think you are safe. My guys hit them hard in an ambush, I am suprised if you didn't see it on the news yesterday, I took a screen grab of the article for you since you seem to be a busy man and may have missed it, it will at least help you sleep better knowing she is now without her transportation. I expect her to show up sooner or later though, she'll probably turn up back here begging me for forgiveness knowing she has been beaten at her own game. I will of course have to terminate her, she can't expect to be trusted again. That whole gig was a pretty sharp trick if I do say so myself, she never suspected for one minute that the Congo fellow worked for me.

Ray this money I have gathered is getting converted to US dollars today. I will be able to have one of my men send it to your contact via Western Union tonight if all goes well. I am still in debt to you for your continued prayers my friend.

My lawyer is also 's lawyer, Dr. Gallienus. I cannot trust him any more either, he is working with to steal my company and wealth, I have managed to get him to tell me what he and are up to and apparently they have provided you with a Swiss account to transfer money to. Go ahead and use that account if you have already done the work to change the documents, I have "persuaded" Dr. Gallienus to turn over the account info, and his services are no longer required. He will be working in a different field from now on, no longer practicing law for my company. In fact, he is in that field right now and quite deep in his new position.

Please let me know how you are doing, you seem to be preoccupied lately.

Best regard,

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:09:52 +0000

Dear My Trusted friend ,

I thank you for your help towards safeguarding my life. I am very happy concerning this and so is my wife too.

If i eventually pick up any information concerning her, i shall get you informed immediately.

Please Right a message to our lawyer and tell him to relax that the 2,000USD will be given to him on the agreed date and time. he phoned me today informing me that he is about to book his flight back to london, i pleaded to him and asked him to relax until i hear from you, and thus i,ve heard from you. i am not only happy that you are alife and also that you are to settle the barrister, i am happy also concerning my life because as at yesterday, i have been totally down thinking about how to deal this issue of coming to nigeria to see me.

I await your response and also to her you,ve written the barrister. When shall your messenger be back from sending the western union as we need be fast to save our time and also working space. Regarding the bank account issu, i was surprised when your personal assistant sent me an email giving me another account in swiss. please i want you to confirm if we are to use the aswiss account or your real account.

Dr raymond Umar

From: <[email protected]> To: raymond umar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:32:16 -0600

Ray,

Yes, you may use the swiss account. I am working on terminating the power of attorney, but Dr. Gallienus gave me the account information before he was dispatched, and the accounthas no name attached to it, it is onle a secure number and password account. I will confirm the information if you need, but I am still unable to return to my office at the moment. Until I know what is up to I cannot afford to come out of hiding yet. We have a very difficult situation here, the FBI is all over my company, I must clean up some loose ends before I return.

You said was coming to Nigeria to see you? Friend, you told me you had no contact with her. I told you that she was coming there to attempt to contact you, but if she in fact did have conversation with you I would be grateful if you could tell me where she is and what she was doing. She is probably going to turn up sooner or later, but I need to find her before the FBI or Interpol does, if only to protect my own interests.

I will forward you the payment info as soon as Vassily, the fellow who was in Africa yesterday, returns. He is supposed to be bringing me the final amount of cash that we have pooled together for this deal. He claims that there was some money in the van, but not all of my money that stole from me, so she still has most of it.

I will write as soon as I can get back to a my computer with news for you, my friend.

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:19:32 +0000

Dear Sir,

The barrister informed me that the information to send money to him remains

NAME: fidelia amachukwu

City : Lagos Nigeria

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:15:34 -0600
Subject: Fwd: I'm going to get you bastard!

Ray,

Well now, this is interesting. It seems our common friend has found herself in a bit of a rage, no? How did she get my Legion email address Ray? Were you communicating with her? Maybe I failed to tell you she is very much a wizzard at hacking net accounts, please don't communicate with her or she will hack you bad and screw up your entire hard drive, that's part of our busienss taht allows us to see what our "friends" are up to. So Ray, whatever business you had with her is done and over, do you understand me? She is NOT to be trusted.

I will get your cash to you ASAP.

(NOTE THIS FORWARDED MESSAGE)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:38:04 +0100
Subject: I'm going to get you bastard!

Don't think I don't know it was you who sent that Congo to get me, I know how you work bastard! All I ever did was serve you and you f*cking ops wherever you wanted and you never did pay me what you promised. So f*ck off, I will ruin you and that f*cking piece of sh1t company you have. You hear me!? You don't f*ck with me like that, how dare you! I will OWN you Ez you sonofabitch!!! Your mercs couldn't even kill me clean and square, and you know what I already did to you, so now you have the balls to turn on me like that. No way, you will pay. Dammit, you WILL F*CKING PAY BASTARD!!!! I'm coming home and I will see you beg for mercy, you mark my words, you will beg me for mercy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic