SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got mugu to admit that internet scams do in fact exist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gamemaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please don't mis-understand me , i don't say i have never heard about internet scams , but i have never experience one before so i don't have the understanding of internet scams but i have heard it .
let not be disturb with this issue i think it is the time to continue with our transaction without any delay.
i will be expecting your go-ahead in this transaction.
you can give me a call on this line 00221 656 51 82.
thanks
AZIZ MOHAMMED

JKP <> wrote:
OF COURSE I DO NOT DOUBT YOU. DO YOU DENY THAT THERE ARE INTERNET SCAMS??? DO YOU LIVE IN A BUBBLE??? THERE ARE MANY THINGS GOING ON OUT THERE.

YES, I SEE THAT YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE BUSINSES MAN. BUT PLEASE TELL ME ONE THING.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE INTERNET SCAMS (NOT YOU, BUT OTHER PEOPLE)

I REALIZE THAT you ARE NOT A SCAM, YOU ARE REAL!!!!!

BUT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST HEARD OF INTERNET SCAMS!!!!! ESPEICALLY IN THE UK!!!!!!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SUCH THINGS? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND MY CAUTION?

aziz mohammed <[email protected]> wrote:
DEAR PARTNER.
What did you mean by internet scams , ? does this means that you are doubting my proposal?
for the benefit of doubt , this transaction has involve an attorney another interpretation of an attorney is lawyer. this is stronge evidence to proof the authentication of our transaction.
the attorney is to help us to provide the legal authourisation to cliam the deposited fund.
you are to forwrad your name and contact address ,copy of your international passport or driving license so that the attorney can use this informations to prepare this needed document.
you are to scann and forward the passport page or the driving license into this same e-mail address
i will be waiting to recieve this info as soon as posible so that i can forward it to the attorney

JKP <@yahoo.ca> wrote:
are you sure that this is 100% legal and without any risk? I have heard of scams on the internet, and I just want to be sure before I get involved.

But, I want you to know, if this is totally real, I am the best person for this. I am a retired investor. I know how to handle money, as I have made much for myself.

JKP

aziz mohammed <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Partner,
i appreciate your responce to my mail and your willingness to assist me in this transaction , i have disclose my intention of transfering my fund into a foreign account for investment purpose with the holding firm where the deposite was ,and they told me that i have to present a letter of authourisation back-up by a law chamber before they can effect the transfer of the fund.
upon the request of this bank, i have solicit for the assistance of an attorney whom will help in providing the required document, the lawyer told me that he will be needing the full name and contact address of my partner whom i want to transfer the fund into his account, the international passport or driving license , this item mention will be needed in-order to prepare the POWER OF ATTORNEY.
THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY is the legal documentation that legally authourise you to claim my deposited fund on my behalf.
so please forward me your name and contact address telephone and fax number , a copy of your international passport or driving license so that i can forward it to the attorney inorder to prepare you the POWER OF ATTORNEY.
mind you , you have to scann and forward the passport alternatively the driving license to me in this e-maill adress.
i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as posible.
AZIZ MOHAMMED
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aziz Mohammed !!!!???!!! That's MY business partner!!

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
gamemaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you may find he is continually chasing after new yahoo addresses... sorry if I messed anything up!!!
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. Actually, I offered the security company double their fees to cut him out of the deal and (...surprise, surprise) they did. Very Happy

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic