SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

abusing Dr Ali's brain... and he comes crawling back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has been going on for a while, it died down and was revived by the lad, who has a real potential. No trophies that are worth posting here, but you'll like his style.

It's work safe, but there is some foul language inside. If you're really offended by it you probably shouldn't be reading these forums anyway. Smile

Cast:

Claire Grube - the not-so-bright girl from here: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27082
Dr Ali Ahemd - the main lad
Dr Anthony - the bank director
Ugo Williams - another lad I made up
Adams Komboro - the honopurable one

I sent this to a few lads:
Quote:
Hello,

thank you for your mail. I am Claire Grube, Mr. Grube's daughter. I think your mail was originally addressed to my father who unfortunately died two weeks ago. I am currently going through the mails in his account and answering them.

Your offer sounds really interesting to me, but I need to know how time-consuming it will be. My time is very limited at the moment, because I have to do all kinds of paperwork concerning the heritage.

Regards,
Claire Grube

Dr Ali replied:
Quote:
blablabla...next-of-kin...blabla

Quote:

Dear Dr. Ali,

thanks for the explanation. Before we can start this business, I shall like to see a picture of you. I like to know how the people I'm dealing with look like. I attached a picture of me to this mail so that you can see who you're dealing with.

I am pleased to hear that everything will be done within such a short time. I am very busy at the moment administering my late father's heritage. You can try to call me next week. The number is +1-***.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Claire

Quote:
Dear Sister Claire

I am happy to receive your mail and to see the picture you sent to me so that i will know you.Believe all is well arrange in a way that it will move smoothly.The only thing that is important is for you to follow my advise for it will help us so much.

Remember we are dealing with the bank,and every thing will go officially,you are going to apply to our bank as the next of kin and that is the first thing that is important.

So my good friend for us to save time i want you to re-type this application and fax it mediately to the foreign remittance manager on the bank's direct fax line : (00226) 50 42 01 79. or you send it through our bank email box([email protected])OR([email protected])

...........................................................................................................................................

ATTN : DR OO ANTHONY.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
AVENUE DE LA CHANCE
OUAGADOUGOU - BURKINA FASO

Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITTANCE FUNDS OF USD$22.85MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NO : ADB/2637578-2341

I am the cursin/business associate and next of kin to late Mr. John Korovo of Jordan who was your client that held the account number (ADB/2637578-2341) with your esteemed bank , and who died on 25th JULY 2000 IN SUPER SONIC CONCORDE plane crash AT CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT IN PARIS FRANCE.

I discovered the above account details in my late cursin's bedroom in Jordan, and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honored office to transfer these inherittance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as below :

YOUR BANK NAME :……………………………………………

YOUR BANK ADDRESS :…………………………....................

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :………………................

YOUR BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER :………………….....................

YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE N0's :……………………………………………………

YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS :……………………………...........

YOUR PRIVATE FAX NO:............................................................

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS..................... ....................................

YOUR OCCUPATION................................................................

YOUR AGE:.................................................................................

I shall appriciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your bank on all foreign remittance.

Yours very faithfuly
Claire Grube

................................................................................................................................

NB : Please Sister send me an email and also call me on my private phone line for notification that you have send this application to our foreign remittance manager and bear it in mind that there is no risk in this transaction hence i am here to supply you with the necesary information that will be needed by our bank. Be fast for we dont need to waste time in this transaction.

Meanwhile i will advise you to send the application through our bank email box ([email protected]) or([email protected]) So that our remittance manager will receive it directly for urgent commencement.Call me on my private phone immediately you send this application to our bank email address for notification.I enclose my official identity card through attachement so that you will know me and to prove my truth possition in this transaction.

Thanks
Dr Ali Ahemd (00226 76 57 46 09)
NB/PLEASE BE FAST TO SEND THE APPLICATION TO OUR BANK EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])or (bank_remibf^yahoo.fr)/CALL ME

Quote:
Dear Ali,

thank you for sending me your ID card. I see it's been issued in 1989, so that is a more than 15 year old picture of you. Don't you have a nice newer one ? I mean, I got out my daddy's photo equipment and all to make a nice picture for you and you send me that old passport. Please think about it. It would make me very happy. I might even send you some more of the pictures I took.

Yours,
Claire

I won't post the ID card here, it's an ugly fake.

Quote:
Dear Sister,
Nice to receive your mail and your request of another picture of my,honestly that is notthe problem,i am going to send you another picture of my but would be happy if you can quickly send the application to our bank so that the bank will know that some body ealse has apply as the relation or next of kin to our deceased customer,that will enable the bank to start processing for the transfer of this money to your account for our future investment.Believe me sister that is the most important thing,i sent you my identity card so that you will be sure of what i am telling you.please send the application for i will send to you another picture as soon as the transaction starts.Meanwhile call me please,i called your number but it could not pass through,our global line is too small in that we do get it difficult to get out side countries.
Thanks
Dr Ali.

Quote:
Dear Ali,

yes, please send me a nice photo. It'd make me very happy. By the way, I sent the form to the bank as requested.

Yours,
Claire

I sent a renamed dll, of course. Twisted Evil

Oh dear, the bank isn't happy:
Quote:
ATTN: CLAIRE GRUBE

OFFICIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.

WE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO DO HERE-IN ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH SUBJECT (FORM).AND WE HERE BY EMPHASISE THAT YOUR APPLICATION FORM IS NOT WELL ATTACHE.WE TRY TO OPEN IT BUT NOTHING IN THE FORM.

WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU HERE-IN TO RE SEND THE APPLICATION TO ENABLE THIS BANK KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE APPLICATION.

THANKS.
DR OO ANTHONY
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

I re-sent the dll. Maybe they will be able to read it this time. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Sister,

I am happy to receive your mail and your effort in making this our transaction a sucess.Hope fine over there,if so may almighty take glory.
Sister i have heard what you said concerning the picture,i will look for a nice one and send to you.
Base on the application which you noted me that you send to our bank,i was at the remittance manager office this morning when the bank secretary open the attachement and there is nothing written on it,so try to send it again,i believe you did not attache it very well,even you can re-copy it and send it directly to the bank mail box.please do that immediately for time is running.i want us to get this money highest next week to enable me come over to your country for investment.inform me as soon as you send it again.
Thanks
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Ali,

what a coincidence ! Your message arrived just a few minutes after the bank told me they couldn't read the attachment. I resent it just now.

I'm waiting for your photograph.

Yours,
Claire

Quote:
ATTN:CLAIRE GRUBE.

WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU AGAIN THAT THE ATTACHED COULD NOT OPEN CLEARLY.THE FORM IS EMPTY.PLEASE SEND IT THROUGH OUR BANK FAX LINE STATED HERE FOR YOU HENCE ATTACHEMENT COULD NOT OPEN CORRECTLY.(+226 50 42 01 79)OR YOU SCAN IT BY (JPEG) MODEL.NOTIFY US IF SEND BY FAX OR JPEG MODEL

THANKS

DR OO ANTHONY

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Mmhhh... I sent an even bigger dll, maybe that'll help.

Quote:
Dear Sister,

Nice to hear from you,honestly i am so much busy in my office and will send the picture to you next time,remember i will not let the bank to know that i know you to avoid suspecting that i am the person giving you all the information concerning this claim.Sister immediately i receive your mail i quickly went to our remittance manager office to confirm but he was complaining that the attachement is just like the first one you send.Sister as i told you,you can just recopy and fill your banking datas send it like that instead of attaching it hence the attachement system you are using is difficult to open.can't you send it by word,that is copy it in the word and send it like that,the only thing that is important is the information concerning what you are applying for and your banking datas.please follow my instruction for it will help us so much.
Thanks
Dr Ali

Splitting the post here.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4

Last edited by mort on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Ali,

the bank told me to resend it as JPG, so I did that. They must be the stupidest dumbasses over there at the bank, they can't even open an email attachment. I can read it perfectly over here.

Yours,
Claire

Quote:
ATTN:CLAIRE GRUBE

WE ARE SURPRICE WHY THE PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME.PLEASE TO AVOID ANY INCONVINENCES SEND IT BY FAX(+226 50 42 01 79)

THANKS

DR OO ANTHONY

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Claire told the bank:
Quote:
I tried 3 times but the number is busy.

Dr Ali actually called in the meantime but the call wasn't so funny, so I won't post it here. He spoke to Claire's janitor because I didn't have the Voice Changing thingy at this time.

Quote:
Dear Sister,

Please dont be annoyed over what is happening,honestly i am with the remittance manager before wrting this mail to you,infact the attachement is empty,i saw it by my self,when it open,there is nothing there,the fault is not from the bank,i believe the scanning machine which you are use has a problem.please my sister ,remember we are looking for something very important,so what ever insult you receive from the bank please bear it.now my good sister,if it will be possible send to them by the bank fax number(00226 50420179)hence the attachement is having problem of opening,not that the attachement could not open rather when you open it there is nothing written.or as i told you before just send it to the mail box like that instead of attachement.please help and any expenses it might cost you,just keep the record down,you will collect it bank immediately the money is transfered to your account,even your internet billjust keep all the record down.i am with you.
Thanks
Dr Ali

Quote:

WE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK DO HERE BY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR RECENT MAIL WHICH YOU NOTED US THAT YOU TRIED OUR LINE BUT WAS BUSY.

MADAM,WE ARE ADVISING YOU NOW TO RE-TRY AGAIN,YESTERDAY WE RECEIVED A LOT OF FAX FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN,SO WE ARE SURPRISE WHY YOUR OWN IS LIKE THAT.TRY AGAIN AND GET US INFORM.

NOTE:OUR FAX NUMBER IS (00226 50 42 01 79) TO AVOID DYING A DIFFERENT NUMBER.

THANKS

DR OO ANTHONY

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Quote:
I tried again 5 or 6 times. Either the number is busy or I get disconnected instantly.

Have you upgraded your fax machine's firmware recently ? If not, you should do that.

Claire Grube

Quote:
Dear Sister,

I did not hear from you again concerning the application which i told you to send to our bank by recopying and send directly.According to our remittance manager he said that they ordered you to send by fax,please hurry up for time is running.Yesterday i called your line and a man pick started asking my how did i know you and what business did i have with you.honestly i told him that i have no business with you rather i am your fathers friend.is that my answer ok.please who is that person and give me your mobile number so as to be reaching directly.Call me please

Thanks
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Dr. Ali,

the man you have spoken to is the janitor, he was fixing some things in my room at the time. You might as well have told him about the business, but never mind. I tried to send the form via fax again, but it didn't work out. I think there's some technical problem at the bank.

By the way, I'm waiting for your photograph.

Yours,
Claire

Quote:
ATTN:CLAIRE.

WHY IS IT THAT ONLY ON YOUR SIDE THE WE DO GET PROBLEMS IN ANY OF OUR CONTACT MEANS.OUR FAX MACHINE IS NORMAL AND THE LINE IS NOT BUSY.DO CONFIRM THE NUMBER YOU ARE DYING OR YOU ARE NOT DYING IT CORRECTLY.(00226 50 42 01 79).

NOTE:YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US A MAIL REGARDS TO WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND WE WILL WELCOME IT.WRITE AND SUMMERISE WHAT YOU WANT THIS BANK TO DO FOR YOU IT WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.

THANKS

DR OO ANTHONY

ADB BANK

FOR THE MANAGEMENT.

Quote:
Dear CLaire,

As i told re-type and send it directly,instead of wasting time faxing or sending attachement.just copy the application and send by word.for my picture i will send it to you later.
Thanks
Dr Ali

Re-type? Can do. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dr. Ali told me to re-type the form and send it to you. I don't know why I should do that but here it is anyway:

ATTN : DR OO ANTHONY.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
AVENUE DE LA CHANCE

Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITTANCE FUNDS OF USD$22.85MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NO : ADB/2637578-2341

I am the cursin/business associate and next of kin to late Mr. John Korovo of Jordan who was your client that held the account number (ADB/2637578-2341) with your esteemed bank , and who died on 25th JULY 2000 IN SUPER SONIC CONCORDE plane crash AT CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT IN PARIS FRANCE.

I discovered the above account details in my late cursin's bedroom in Jordan, and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honored office to transfer these inherittance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as below :

YOUR BANK NAME :……………………………………………

YOUR BANK ADDRESS :…………………………....................

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :………………................

YOUR BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER :………………….....................

YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE N0's :……………………………………………………

YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS :……………………………...........

YOUR PRIVATE FAX NO:............................................................

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS..................... ....................................

YOUR OCCUPATION................................................................

YOUR AGE:.................................................................................

I shall appriciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your bank on all foreign remittance.

Yours very faithfuly
Claire Grube

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh, he isn't happy:
Quote:
Dear Sister,

I am surprise of what you did to me after all the trust i developed in you all you did is to put me in problem with our bank.

I call you in a business which two of us is going to benefit something on it,i believe i did not do a bad thing by calling in a business that will benefit two of us.

I gave you a text of application to feel your banking information and send to our bank so as to apply as the next of kin to our deeceased customer so that the deposited fund will be transfered in your account,what you did is to re-copy the application without feeling any thing ,even wrote to our bank that i Dr Ali told you to send this application to the bank,what did you think that it will result to me as a staf working in the bank,i earler told you not to let our bank know that i am the person giving you the information concerning this claim to avoid suspect.it is only God that save me,if not how good our bank secretary is with me being that he is the first person that sees what you sent to our bank,he quickly delited it out to avoid other directors have access of what you wrote.well i thank you so much for trying to put me inproblem because i call you for a business that will favour you,you turn it to be another thing.
Thanks
Dr Ali.

I employed the online complaint generator:
Quote:
Dear Ali,

I don't think it is my fault at all. This Dr. Antony at the bank is a man that is not capable of receiving an email or fax and honestly, I think he wants to sabotage our business. That African Development bank doesn't seem to be honest. It's not just Dr. Anthony. I have a feeling that there is something wrong with this bank as a whole. Mutual efforts against duplicitous exhibitionism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that I don't think African Development Bank understands what nonrepresentationalism means to all the people it hurts. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the negligent consequences of African Development Bank's chauvinistic precepts. Despite total incompetence, African Development Bank is often afflicted with an amazing conceit, which causes it to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. Imagine people everywhere embracing African Development Bank's claim that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. The idea defies the imagination. Please, please, please help me discuss the programmatic foundations of African Development Bank's nettlesome endeavors in detail. Without your help, African Development Bank will doubtlessly exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. Experience should probably indicate that African Development Bank asserts that it never engages in evil, prodigal, or simple-minded politics. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie. Dr. Anthony is stepping over the line when he attempts to make a fetish of the virtues of sleazy, pathetic phallocentrism -- way over the line. I don't like to repeat myself, but I, hardheaded cynic that I am, challenge him to point out any text in this letter that proposes that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his goofy, unsophisticated prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing.

According to the latest scientific evidence, the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, "What is it about our society that makes detestable spoilsports like Dr. Anthony desire to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion?" To answer that question, we need first to consider Dr. Anthony's thought process, which generally takes the following form: (1) Dr. Anthony has a "special" perspective on imperialism which carries with it a "special" right to lead to the destruction of the human race, so (2) an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. Therefore, (3) arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming and thus, (4) his double standards are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. As you can see, Dr. Anthony's reasoning makes no sense, which leads me to believe that he insists that the majority of ethically bankrupt-to-the-core good-for-nothings are heroes, if not saints. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. While some of his prank phone calls are very attractive on the surface and are indeed entertaining, they ultimately serve to exert more and more control over other individuals. The furor over alarmism has been an acutely frustrating cultural phenomenon: pregnant with great possibility, touching on vital and fascinating issues, yet initially formulated in a one-sided and perverted manner that will violate values so important to our sense of community in the coming days. What's important to note, however, is that Dr. Anthony's intimations share many of the same characteristics. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal clear: 1) people like Dr. Anthony are beyond help, and 2) as a result of that, the agenda that Dr. Anthony is attempting to advance is one of elitism, repression, and credentialism. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that all Dr. Anthony really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. Isn't it interesting which questions he dodges and what tangents he goes off on? Those dodges and tangents make me think that he is absolutely determined to believe that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way. I had thought the world was free of the worst kinds of backwards wankers there are. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that African Development Bank wants to create an ideological climate that will enable it to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. What kind of loser wants to do everything possible to keep the worst types of recalcitrant gadflies there are hotheaded and possession-obsessed? A loser like African Development Bank.

I, for one, can't follow African Development Bank's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that it talks a lot about ruffianism and how wonderful it is. However, it's never actually defined what it means. How can African Development Bank argue for something it's never defined? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, African Development Bank's reckless accusations shame my name. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to call for proper disciplinary action against it and its deputies. African Development Bank has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with neo-irresponsible loan sharks. Is this because it needs their help to convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter? After days of agonized pondering and reflection, I finally came to the conclusion that it says that everyone would be a lot safer if it were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does it need to monitor our library records? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: Far too many people tolerate its philosophies as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that if you ever ask African Development Bank to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. Here's an extraordinary paradox: All of the grungy card sharks who shouldn't be allowed to descend to character assassination and name calling invariably want to. So we're supposed to give Dr. Anthony permission to numb the public to the recidivism and injustice in mainstream politics and hope he's rational enough not to do so? How incredibly naive! Now, why all this fuss about a few offensive ploys? Simply put, it's because he is opposed to faddism, even though his own harangues are just as upside-down, inside-out, convoluted, inverted, and perverted. So what's the connection between that and his doctrines? The connection is that Dr. Anthony's intimates do not concern themselves much with the people around them. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim that Dr. Anthony's toadies fight more for the negative destruction of opposing ideologies than for the positive promotion of their own.

Insidious jokers can go right ahead and convict me for saying that it may seem excessive to note that Dr. Anthony has lost sight of the lessons of history, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. He thinks that two wrongs make a right. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. I doubtlessly can't stress this enough, but the first lies that he told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; Dr. Anthony's lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered larcenous, muddleheaded politicos. It is only a rough indication of some of Dr. Anthony's general tendencies. Please, please, please help me reveal the nature and activity of Dr. Anthony's janissaries and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. Without your help, Dr. Anthony will honestly meddle in everyone else's affairs.

Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which baleful mountebanks are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of Dr. Anthony's self-aggrandizing cop-outs: gangsterism. His personal interest in seeing his shenanigans shoved down people's throats is chthonic, but that's to be expected of Dr. Anthony. Listen carefully: It's illiberal for him to put selfish, lawless televangelists on the federal payroll. Or perhaps I should say, it's gin-swilling. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially Dr. Anthony's complacent form of it -- is. What Dr. Anthony is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly abominable activity. In a manner of speaking, it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of Dadaism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we weaken the critical links in his nexus of crude Pyrrhonism.

When Dr. Anthony says that we should avoid personal responsibility, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. If he wants to stifle dissent, fine. Just don't make me lie awake at night wondering who his next victim will be while he's at it. No matter how close he's come to making me crawl under a rock and die, he won't be satisfied until he finds a way to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains.

If Dr. Anthony truly wanted to be helpful, he wouldn't represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. If he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about presumptuous bribe-seekers, or is it sufficient to focus on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what's happening in the world? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that he is not at all apologetic for the harm his understrappers have caused. To top that off, his demands are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're completely incorrigible, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, if you can go more than a minute without hearing him talk about fanaticism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. The most randy common blood-stained criminals you'll ever see don't really want me to work beyond the predatory plasticity of Dr. Anthony's exegeses, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. Dr. Anthony's vituperations are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, the poisonous wine of absenteeism had been distilled long before Dr. Anthony entered the scene. Dr. Anthony is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. Don't let yourself be persuaded by crazy prima donnas who secretly want to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship. Dr. Anthony's bootlickers say, "The best way to serve one's country is to dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that Dr. Anthony lives and breathes expansionism. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I myself respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Foul-mouthed extremists like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in what I call execrable nose-in-the-air snobs in order to convince them to justify, palliate, or excuse the evils of his heart. To state it in stark and simple terms, each rung on the ladder of priggism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Dr. Anthony to tip the scales in his favor. That is the standard process by which hateful kleptomaniacs use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to elevate Dr. Anthony's fulminations to prominence as epistemological principles. I honestly think that people are hungry for true information and for a way to work together for justice in every community for a variety of reasons. For instance, African Development Bank owns drawers and boxes full of legal documents, which it is convinced prove its position. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that if it isn't slatternly, I don't know who is. Don't give African Development Bank's campaigns a credibility they don't deserve. While African Development Bank has a right, as do we all, to believe whatever it wants about absolutism, if Fate desired that it make a correct application of what it had read about opportunism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the devious organization would otherwise never in all its existence find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, its argument that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point is hopelessly flawed and thoroughly circuitous. I have reason to believe that African Development Bank is about to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not pathetic flakes. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that African Development Bank's policies are not witty satire, as it would have you believe. They're simply the unsympathetic ramblings of something that has no idea or appreciation of what it's mocking.

So we're supposed to give African Development Bank permission to confiscate other people's rightful earnings and hope it's rational enough not to do so? How naive! African Development Bank enjoys the sense of control that comes from forcing someone else to do things the way it wants them done. No wonder that African Development Bank wants us to think of it as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that it wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If African Development Bank really wanted to be a do-gooder, it could start by admitting that the dogs of diabolism are barking up a storm, driven half-mad by the thought that African Development Bank operates on the basis of an unremitting hatred of civility and decency. And that furious barking is music to my ears, because its jokes are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us some day. I, not being one of the many hidebound finks of this world, am totally shocked and angered by African Development Bank's blasphemous improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. African Development Bank's "compromises" reflect a beer-guzzling bias that will sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the id�e fixe that insipid pamphleteers are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive when you least expect it. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that African Development Bank's litanies are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as African Development Bank. And they promote the mistaken idea that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel.

Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that we must unquestionably provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from commercialism, authoritarianism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance without the slightest consideration for any screams and complaints that might arise. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that African Development Bank claims that society is screaming for its Ponzi schemes. Predictably, it cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. The whole premise of African Development Bank's op-ed pieces is false, and its arguments are specious at best. The foregoing greatly simplifies the real situation, but it does indicate in a rough, general way that I don't believe that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. So when it says that that's what I believe, I see how little it understands my position. I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival.

I correctly predicted that he would displace meaningful discussion of an issue's merit or demerit with hunch and emotion. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively -- or so soon. In effect, life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is Dr. Anthony so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: Dr. Anthony doesn't let a day pass without showing to the world that he is as little fitted to be trusted with liberty as thieves with keys or children with firearms. More than that, I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Dr. Anthony's pronouncements. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to make a big deal out of nothing. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but he has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that incoherent, inarticulate pillocks are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly Dr. Anthony himself or one of his underlings, will write an intemperate piece about how utterly bookish I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written. I hope you are on my side and will deal with this Dr. Anthony accordingly.

Yours,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too much for his little mugu brain and he resorts to swearing:
Quote:
Claire Grube

I dont know that you are hopless idiot,stupid and senceless.telling people that your father is dead.

Best Regards

Quote:
Hello Dr. Ali,

why do you use such rude language ? I don't see anything wrong with what I sent to you. If you want to discontinue this business, please tell me your reasons.

And yes, I assure you, my father is dead. I don't see your point in mentioning this fact.

Yours,
Claire

Quote:
Dear Claire,

Honestly i dont think i will continue with you because your charater is different from what i want.
First,i told you to send the application to our bank,all you did is send empty attachement later you copy what i told you to fill and tell the bank that i told you to send this to them .please this is transaction,let me look for some body that will be seriours with this transaction.

Again our bank gave you there fax to send the application all you tell them is that you send so many times but could nopt pass through,whereas people from different parts of the world use to send us fax with that our fax line.please forget about this transaction.
Good buy.

Dr Ali

Trying to keep it going.
Quote:
Dear Dr. Ali,

if you want to discontinue this transaction, it's your choice. But let me tell you that there's absolutely no problem on my side. I might be a bit technologically challenged but I don't feel like I did something wrong. I for one would love to continue this business with you, I just wanted to tell you my thoughts about this bank. So it's your choice: If you want to go on, I'll be there for you and assist you in every way I can. If not, you're going to loose this great opportunity.

Yours,
Claire

Quote:
Dear Claire,

I have heard all you,ok no problem,now retpye/fill the application and send it to the bank email box so that the bank will stzart processing for the transfer of this fund to your account.You can send it to me first so that i will confirm and make some corrections before sending to our bank to avoid mistake.meanwhile call me on telephone immediately you receive this mail so that we will discuss before proceeding.I am waiting for your call.

Thanks
Dr Ali.(00226 76 57 46 09)

Quote:
Hi Dr. Ali,

I lost the bank's email address, can you resend it.

Claire

Quote:
Dear Sister,

Nice to receive your mlail,hope fine over there,if so may almighty take glory.
Base on your request,our bank mail is ([email protected]

So do send the application immediately in this our bank mail address.
Thanks
Dr Ali(00226 76 57 46 09)

Quote:
Dear Claire,

Hope fine today,if so may our Lord take glory,
Sister have you send the application with the address i gave you.
Please i will advise you to use this address so that it will be receive so easly([email protected] ) or([email protected]) so as to start up processing for the transfer by our bank directors.You can forget about using this bank address ([email protected])for attime it is always report full.some customers always be complaining about the problem of that site.
waiting to hear from you as soon as you send it to them.

Thanks
Dr Ali

Oh, the bank's inbox is full? I sent a dll again, much bigger that time. Smile

Quote:
Hi Dr. Ali,

I sent the application to the bank again. This time I checked it twice to see if it opens. I think they will be able to open it.

Yours,
Claire

But oh my:
Quote:

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK,WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR ATTACHED APPLICATION IS EMPTY LIKE THE ONE YOU SENT BEFORE.AND WE ADVISES YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR SCANNING MACHINE HENCE IT COULD NOT SCAN A DOCUMENT VERY WELL.MEANWHILE WE WILL NOT ATTEND TO ANY OF YOUR MAIL IF FOUND THE SAMER.

THANKS

DR OO ANTHONY

ADB BANK

I forwarded it:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Ali,

please have a look at what the bank send me. I really want to assist you in this transaction but I simply cannot work with these dumbasses. I verified 2 times that the file could be opened. I don't know what kind of problem they have there. Please tell me how to go on, I can't bear it any longer.

Yours,
Claire

He's trying to keep his temper:
Quote:
Dear sister,

I dont know why you are behaving like this,i told you to re-copy the application and fill your banking datas and send to our bank,but you are still sending attachement that could not come out.why are still sending the application like that.please if you are not rerady for this transaction kindly forget about it than wasting my time like this.by now we could have been talking on how to share this money not application state,but due to your behavour,we are still on the same stage.infact i am tired,is better i find who will follow my instruction now that i have find out that you are not with me.

Thanks

Dr Ali

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to add some spice:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Ali,

I want you to know that I have a similar transaction with Mr. Ugo Williams from Nigeria. He also liked me to send him an application form, I scanned it and he told me it was okay. My share in this transaction will be $1.5 million and all I had to invest was $3500. Working with him and his Barrister is much more delightful than working with your bank. If you like I can give you his contact details and you can ask him what kind of software he used to open the attachments I sent him. I think the bank software must be outdated.

I don't know what you mean by re-copy the application. There must be my signature on it and I can't sign it on my computer, can I ?

Regards,
Claire

He simplifies the form and warns me about Nigerians:
Quote:
Dear Sister,

I have receive your mail and have heard what you said concerning the business you have with a nigerian.Please i am advising you as my own blood sister to take care of nigerian people and there business.

Coming to our transaction,i will advise you now to send my your banking information so that i will help you to send it to our bank.You dont need to sign it,hence i am with you,every thing will be well approve.
Please send the following information to me so that i will fill it and fax to our bank on your behalf.

(1)YOUR BANK NAME.........
(2)YOUR BANK ADDRESS.......
(3)YOUR BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER......
(4)YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX NUMBER....
(5)YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS.....
(6)YOUR OCCUPATION.....
(7)YOUR AGE......

Please send this information immediately to me so as to help to fill and fax to our bank on your behalf.Waiting to receive the above information soonest.
Thanks
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

if you really want, I can give you this information and you can forward it to the bank. But I'm afraid that wouldn't be so clever. You told me that bank mustn't know that you are involved in this business. So what can we do ?

Yours,
Claire

Long time no hear... okay, I give in.
Quote:
Okay, here is my information:

Claire Grube
209 Dexter Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109
+1-***

Bank:
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
AVENUE DE LA CHANCE

I hope everything's alright now. I can tell you, the business I had with Mr. Williams was much more to my liking.

Claire

The other lad, Ugo Williams, sent him a nice greeting too:
Quote:
CARLI GUBER DIS DEY MY MAGA!!!1!!!!! OKOKOK YOU STYA OF MY MAGA I SEMT YOU JUJU MANY JUJU OKOKOK YOU SMAL BOI YOU WEEKBOI YOU FUCK GOAT AND LICK DONKYE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OK OKOKOK !!!!!!11!1

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!! NKITA ARA ONYE OSHI!USU RAA KWA OTU NNE GI OOOOOO!!!!!!!21�!!

IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA OKOKOKOK!!!!!!!!!! HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!! DR ALI FIREFIREFIRE!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Dr Ali, friendly guy he is, replies:
Quote:
O BOY,

I AM SURPRICE A NIGERIAN MAN LIKE YOU SENDING THIS MAIL TO ME.WELL I AM SENDING THE MAIL BACK TO CLARI GRUBE SOTHAT SHE WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE.I AM A NIGERIAN LIKE YOU,ORIGINAL IGBO MAN.

NWOKEM ABUM ONYE IGBO DI KA GI,AGAMEWERE IHEIDEREM ZIGARA CLARI KA OMARA NA ANYI BU NDI 419.EBE I NA EGOSI MA I MA IHE KA RIAM.

DR ALI

OO said the Igbo parts mean:
Quote:
My man, I am an igbo man like me. I am going to take what you wrote to me and tell Clari so she will know that we are 419. Where you...(not sure).

He forwards Ugo's mail to Claire:
Quote:
Dear Claire,

Below is the mail i receive from nigeria which i was noted that you are the one that gave them my email address stating that you are his client.please be very careful in the business you are doing with those nigerian people for you will loose your money if you put any money in that business.
Read carefully the adjective they use to qualify you (MAGA).They are nigerian fruad masters.be careful otherwise you will loose your money.

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

I cannot believe what you say ! This email comes from Mr. William's account. Mr. Williams is a very reputable gentleman. We have been in correspondence for months and I sent him $3500 via Western Union for our business. Do you think he will just keep the money ? Why would he do that when there are millions involved ?

Moreover, I don't understand a word of this email. Would you be so kind to translate it for me ? I don't speak Nigerian.

Please get back to mee soon and help me. I don't know what to do!

Claire

Quote:
Dear Claire,

Well hence you said that the man is a gentle man,there is no problem but later you will understand what i mean.i am not a nigerian but a nigeria read the message and explain the language to me.what i know is that if already you have put your money there,be sure that you have loose that money.i am telling you this because i dont want you to regreat at last.

Thanks
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

can you please ask your Nigerian friend if he could translate this message for me ?

I asked Mr. Williams and he told me he didn't send this message to you. He promised me to send me the $1.5 million if I paid the $500 clearance fee. What should I do ? I believe he is a very honest man, I have his address and picture and I know he's for real. So why would he trick me ?

Claire

In the meantime, Ugo writes to Dr Ali again:
Quote:
MY MAN U AINT TEL DI MAGA !!!! LISTEN SHE THRUST MNE I GOT 3500 U GET EASY MNEY WE MAK FITFY 50! !!!! EASY MNEY WIT DIS MAGA!!!!!!!

UGO

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Ali forwards this email to Claire without any comments.

Claire asks:
Quote:
Okay, but what does it mean ? I can't read Nigerian !

Claire

Quote:
Dear Claire,

I dont have much to tell you,rather if you want to wast your money continue sending money to nigeria fraud masters later you will know what i am telling you.i have forward the message i receive from nigerian guy today stating that he has already collected $35000 from you.so if you want to wast your money continue with him
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

could you please translate these 2 messages for me ? I can't understand them. I would really like to believe you, I haven't heard from Ugo Williams for a while so I suspect you may be right. But I want to know what he writes about me.

Thank you,
Claire

Ugo is pissed off:
Quote:
U WEEK BOI I GO MURD U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1

U NO WAN HEAR U TEL DI MAGA U WEEKBOI U WARN AM OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!! CLARIL GUBER ALAU ME READ DI MAIL OKOKOKOK!!!!!11!! I GET PASWROD EN I GET MONY NO BI SMAL! !!!

LISTEN WELL WEL I GO MURD U WEEK BOI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SEMT U JUJU OKOKOKOK!1!!!!!!!!!!1

BASTART NNE GI NWUKWAA OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 18 DECEMBE ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 23 DECEBMRE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! !!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Ali forwards this message to.

Claire forwards an email from Ugo to her:
Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

thank you for forwarding me these emails, however as I said, I don't speak Nigerian so could you please have them translated for me ?

See below the mail I just got from Mr. Williams. He claims to be innocent. Did you hack into his account ?

Yours,
Claire

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:03:02 -0800, ugo@***.com said:
> ATTN: CAILER GRUB
>
> This is too inform you that this Dr Ali lie and cheat.I beilief he hack
> my e mail accnout!!!! I am honest and ritus nigeriam MAN I would noet do
> such a thing as wirte him such e mail i hop you dont belief him.
>
> This so coll dr ALI is a FRUAD MATSER and a criminal tief rest assrued i
> will REPROT HIM TO NIGERIA POLICE AND FBI AND CIA.
>
> Dont semt him any mnoey he will keep it as he is FRUAD
> MATSER!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!
>
> You frnied ugo WILLIAM
>

Quote:
Dear Sister,
Nice to receive your mail and to see the mail you receive from your nigeria partner.Please reason very well,do i know him before?.If not the mail he sent to me concerning that i should leave him to eat your money,otherwise should i know that you have something with him.talkless of his emai account.I dont like saying things too much,if you feel to continue with him,that is for you,but all i know is that you will regreat at last.
Thanks
Dr Ali

One last try:
Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

I'd very much like to believe you. I really do. But I have asked you 4 or 5 times to have these emails translated for me, please do so now. How can I possibly choose to believe or not to believe you if I don't know what the actual content of these emails is. Please have your friend translate it so that we can go on with the actual transaction.

Thanks,
Claire

No emails from him for 1 month or so.

Last edited by mort on Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This message came to me as a surprise some weeks ago:
Quote:
Dear Claire

I believe by now you might have known the truth of what i am telling you about your nigerian business partner.hope you could understand me well.reply so as to know how you finish with them.

Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

I think you were right. I have sent money to this Nigerian and I haven't heard from him for a long time. Can you help me get my money back and get this man arrested ?

Claire

Quote:
Dear Sister Claire,

I am sorry to hear from you that you send money to nigerian people but not heard from then for a long time.
I told you this time without number that this peole are theives,that you should not do any business with nigeria people,you refuse telling me that you trusted him so much more than me.i also sent you letter he wrote to me which i know you are the person that gave them my email address,you did not believe me.well there is no way you will get them,i can go to nigeria because i an a burkinabe,my country is not develop like nigeria,i fear nigerian people more than any other thing because there is no good person there.

Well i use the service of attorney to stop the money that i an begging you to apply to our bank to avoid government calling the to our government treaury account.so if you are still ready,reply so that i will give you the contact of the attorney so that you will apply to him for representation,already before i introduced you to him and tell him all you have gone with our bank concerning application,so all you have to do now is to apply to him with you banking datas,he will now stand on your behalf in all the process of transfering the money to the account you are going to give him.reply so as to know your mind and to send to you a text of authority letter you are going to send to him.May be after contacting the attorney you can forward all the contact of that nigerian guy tohim so that he will sue him to court hence he is a lawyer and a member of african bar association.

Thanks
Dr Ali

I let him wait.
Quote:
Dear Claire,

I am still waiting to hear from you as regards to my last mail to you which i noted you that if you are still interested in my offer ,i will give the contact of the attorney which help me to instruct the bank to keep the fund on hold till further notice.I explain every thing to him which he agreed for some percentage.so reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
Dr Ali

And wait...
Quote:
Dear Claire,
Still waiting to hear from you before i negociate accordinly.

Thankls
Dr Ali

Quote:
Dr Ali,

I am interested in your offer, however, I am a bit careful. How will I
know that you won't trick me like Ugo Williams did ?

Claire

Quote:
Dear Sister,

I have receive your mail and i am surprise to hear this from you
after all my advise to you not to do any business with nigerian
people.Listen,i am too old to play young.i call you time
without number to forget about all this people you call ugo
william from nigeria,you refuse,now see what it result to.Well i
an not ugo william, or a nigerian,i am DR ALI AHEMD,FROM BURKINA
FASO.so dont take me like them.
Believe i am out to do business with you with all my heart.
All you have to do is to build your trust in me so as to
achieve this our arm.

The attorney i am telling of is HON.ADAMS KOMBORO of UNITY
CHAMBERS BURINA FASO.

So in other to move forward, quickly contact him with this
letter below.

..............................................................................................
ATTN-HON ADAMS KOMBORO
UNITY CHAMBERS
TELL.00226.76 65 06 14
EMAIL..([email protected])

SIR.

I AM CLAIRE GRUBE FROM USA ,A CURSIN /BUSINESS ASSOCIATE AND
NEXT OF KIN TO LATE MR JOHN KOROVO OF JORDAN WHO DIED IN A PLANE
CRASH WITH ACCOUNT HOLDER OF $22.85M USD ACCOUNT NUMBER
ADB/2637578-2341.IN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA
FASO.I HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK WITH REGARDS TO DIVERT MY
INHERITANCE FUND TO MY ACCOUNT IN USA.

SIR,ALTHOUGH I AM SURPOSE TO COME DOWN IN PERSON BUT DUE TO SOME
DIFFICULTES BEYOUND MY CONTROL I COULD NOT BE ABLE TO COME IN
PERSON.

THIS MY LETTER TO YOU IS A LETTER OF AUTHORITY FOR YOU TO STAND
FOR ME AS MY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE IN ALL THE PROCCESS OF
TRANASFERING THIS MY INHERITANCE FUND TO MY ACCOUNT IN USA.I
WILL BE HAPPY IF YOUR HONOURABLE CHAMBER WILL GRANT MY REQUEST
TO REPRESENT ME IN THIS MY CLAIM.I WILL ABIDE BY THE RULE AND
REGULATION GUIDING YOUR HONOURABL CHAMBER IS THIS MY CLAIM.I
ALSO PROMISE TO COOPERATE WITH YOUR HONOURABLE CHAMBER AND
PLEAD TO YOUR CHAMBER TO GO TO THE BANK TO STAND FOR ME
IMMEDIATELY.

SIR I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO KNOW YOUR
ACCEPTANCE TOWARDS MY APPLICATION TO YOUR CHAMBER.

THANKS
CLAIRE GRUBE

..................................................................................................

NB/PLEASE SISTER AS SOON AS YOU CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY AND
RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM HIM QUICKLY INFORM ME SO THAT I WILL
ADVISE YOU ON WHAT TO DO AND HOW YOU WILL FOLLOW THIS ATTORNEY.
HE IS VERY HONEST AND SINCERE.PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO CREAT A
GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM SO THAT HE WILL HELP US WITH ALL HIS
ABILITY.ALTHOUGH I HAVE INTRODUCE YOU BEFORE TO HIM

THANKS
Dr Ali Ahemd (00226 76 57 46 09)
nb/please hurry up to contact the attorney.Also inform me as
soon as you receive a response from the attorney.Contact the
attorney immediately .

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Claire,

What is happening that i did not hear from you again,are you not interested in my offer,please declear your interest before i nogociate accordinly,i told you that i am going make things work out well for us.just believe me we are going the achieve sucess in this transaction once you can bulth trust and sincerity with our selves.Reply immediately

Thanks
Dr Ali

Claire forwarded Dr Ali's entire email to the attorney: Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Attorney,

please see the email below.

Claire Grube

The honopurable attorney gets back to me:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT.

WHAT IS THIS FOR,CLEARIFY YOUR REQUEST SO THAT THIS HONOPURABLE CHAMBER WILL ATTEND TO YOUR MATTER.WHO IS DR ALI AHEMD.

THANKS
HON.ADAMS KOMBORO
UNITY CHAMBERS
BURKINA FASO

Quote:
Dear Hon Komboro,

Dr Ali Ahemd is a good friend of mine and I must inform you that he's not a Nigerian. We have business together and he told me to forward this email to you. Dr Ali he's often ill-tempered. But deep inside, I'm sure he's a nice guy. He even warned me about this Ugo Williams who was a liar and thief.

Claire Grube

Quote:
Dear Sister,

I have seen what you send to the attorney,honestly you make a mistake,You could have send only his own letter not sending even the one i write to you.meanwhile i will meet him today to discuss the matter with him so that he will know exactly what we are applying for.So as soon as he conted you back after meeting him concerning our application to his chamber,kindly inform me.

Thanks
Dr Ali.

Quote:
Dr Ali,

I am deeply disappointed. Why do you blame me? You just should have told me what exactly to send. The attorney, Mr Hon Kormoron, was pissed off. He said he didn't understand and I had to clarify. Why do I have to do all the work for you?

Claire

To be continued... and some more Ugo Williams too.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sister,

Honestly i have gone to the attorney office to inform him that you are the person i am telling him of.so dont worry about all he told you,he said that he was surprise to receive your mail including letter that i sent to you,so that was why he wanted to know whom you are before he will commence our job.well he promise to come to our bank tomorrow thurday 2nd 2005 and i believe he will contact you after having talk with our bank directors tomorrow.

Sister as soon as he contacted you kindly inform me so as to direct you on what to do to avoid mistake again.

Thanks
Dr Ali

Time for Ugo to test the waters again:
Quote:
YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!1!!!

LISTEN GUY CLARI GRUB DEY MY MAGA BUT OK U R GUYMAN LIKE ME DONT FWD DIZ 2 CARLI!!!!!!

SHE STILL THRUST ME AND WE CAN MAKE FITFYFITFY DIZ TIME MY GUY OKOKOK!!!!!!!11!

GET BACK URGENT!!!!!!!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ugo,

I am not a thief like you,so i am not ready to do any business with you,or share any money with you.so go and die.

Dr Ali

Quote:
Dear Sister,
So after all i explain to you,you are still sending my mail to ugo willian of nigeria.well this is the message he send to me,read and reply immediately to me.
Dr Ali

Quote:
DEAR CLIENT.

SUBSEQUENT TO THE CURRENT MOVE AND IN RESPECT OF THE EXECUTION OF YOUR LEGAL PROJECT,SURFICE IT TO SAY HERE THAT I VISITED YOUR BANK HERE,AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION AND THE POSSIBILITY OF RELEASING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND,OUT OF MY LEGAL EXPERTISE,I DEDUCED FROM THE DISCUSSION I HELD WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BANK INCONJUCTION WITH THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,THERE IS EVERY INDICATION THAT AUTHORITIES OF THIS COUNTRY BURKINA FASO WILL LOAD YOU WITH SOME OFFICIAL QUESTION BEYOND YOUR COMMON REASONING AS AN ORDINARY PERSON,IF YOU DELAY IN PROCESS OF THIS YOUR CLAIM

SIR, FOR THE URGENCY OF THIS,IT IS WORTHLY TO NOTE YOU HERE THAT BEFORE WE EXECUTE YOUR PROJECT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SUM $750USD TO THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ON MY SECRETARY NAME STATED BELOW BEING MONEY FOR CONSULTATION AND MOBLISATION FEE,THAT WILL ENABLE THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER PROCEED FURTHER FOR DIVERTION OF THIS YOUR INHERIATCE FUNE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

NAME:MR NACOULMA LAMBERT

ADDRESS:OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

SIR, YOU ARE REST ASSURED HENCE I AM GOING TO USE MY LEGAL DECORUM ,EXPERTISE AND INTERNATIONAL LEGAL JURISPRUDENCE TO FOLLOW YOUR BANK MANAGEMENT SO AS TO RELEASE AND TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITH OUT MUCH . AND MAY I ENLIGHTEN YOU HERE ONCEMORE,THAT THERE IS A LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH I AM GOING TO PROCURE FOR YOU THAT WILL BACK UP THIS YOUR CLAIM WHICH IS GOING TO HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION THAT IS BEING ACCORDED TO THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT I AM GOING TO PROCURE/SUBMITE ON YOUR BEHALF TO YOUR BANKERS HERE IN BURKINA FASO,AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINAFASO BEFORE THEY WILL RELEASE THIS FUND TO YOU .

THESE DOCUMENTS WILL HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED LEGAL STATUS AND DECORUM TO DEFFEND YOUR LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF THE SAID FUND BOTH IN YOUR HOME BANK AND IN ANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION INRESPECT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND,

THEN LASTLY, IN YOUR REPLY OF THIS MISSIVE I WILL LIKE YOU TO NOTIFY ME OF YOUR STAND.COMMUNICATE AS SOONEST AS YOU RECEIVES THIS MAIL TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN I AM RECEIVING THIS FEE TO ENABLE THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER START UP THE EXECUTION OF YOUR PROJECT.SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION VIA EMAIL ,WHILE I STANDS HERE AS YOUR ATTORNEY ADVOCATE AND SOLICITOR TO BEAR EVERY LEGAL AND OFFICIAL CONSEQUENCE OR CONSEQUENCES BUT DO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS.CALL THIS CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS IN SERVICE

HON.ADAMS KOMBORO ESQ(SABF,LLM,OFR)

PC-UNITY CHAMBERS

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

+226 76650614

Quote:
Dear Dr Ali,

I don't know what you mean, I didn't send your emails to Mr. Williams. I sent him my email password once and maybe he secretly reads my email account now. But I told him to delete the password weeks ago and he promised me he did! Why should he lie? Also, I'm not sure why you keep accusing him. Maybe he just forgot about me. I trust him a hundred times more than I trust this Hon Kormorion. Mr. Williams sent me a REAL picture of himself. I know it's real because it has a sign with my name on it. You however, refused to send me anything but your old ID card which may well be faked. And I have absolutely no proof of identity for your so-called lawyer.

Moreover, I guess this Mr. Kormoran is trying to rip us both off. He asked me to pay him $750, do you know anything about that? Also, he's writing a lot of lawyer gibberish I don't understand. Please, go ask your police about this guy, maybe he's a criminal.

Claire

I love taunting his lawyer. He has the same IP. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic