SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sex, drugs and cow drugs - complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny stuff indeed Smile Can't wait till you break his heart some more Very Happy

Bennet, #1 fan of the Dj Tricky fan club: Dj Tricky are friends we play hocky on the day we do nothing or some times we go rocky in club, huging all the bitches and making them fucking. ( oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) That's true Dj Tricky is the man of the music .(oh right) (2X)

CAR POON TANG FACTOR: 1.8

It is risk free since the Governor himself will not mess himself,OK.
-Mugu Paul Madu
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Claire,

sweetie, You never did me any wrong for me to forgive, i hold no hard feelings, i simple love you and i want you to understand this beyond any reasonable doubt, do not see it as an internet love joke dating game, this is really my feelings. But you need to respect what i am as i am willing to respect you for who, what and how you are. You really have a lot to learn about life, I really want you to be happy even if it cost me discomfort.

For your info i do not live in a mob hut or hunt animals as royhi made you to believe, i live in the city (Abidjan). Meanwhile I do not want you to hurt yourself, you being a virgin or not doesn’t make any different in you being a real woman intelligent and affectionate so i care less of your virginity but really wish you to grow up and be a real woman. After all i am not a virgin so what is the big deal of this fucking operation with Dr. Furunkel any way, i cannot imagine that he is accepting in fact going to stitch you up, what kind of a doc will go for this when he is in a position to advice better. You should have visited a Well i can only tell you that i do not like this news, hope you see reason. I cherish and look forward to meeting with you.

With Love from my heart.

Azeez.

5 mins later:
Quote:
Dear Claire,

Sweetie, What ever the case is please do update me. I will be expecting to hear from you of your health first, before i will know if it is condusive for you to travel down here. Takle care and God be with you.

With true love from my heart,

Azeez.

Quote:
My darling,

I am finally back home from the hospital. The operation was complicated as it seems and it hurt like hell. I still can't sit comfortably so I have to stand while I write this and I also have problems going on the toilet. But I hope in a few days I'll be fine.

Do you think we can meet soon ? Dr. Furunkel told me it'll be 2 or 3 weeks before his work can be undone again and I want you to do it as soon as possible.

Kisses,
Claire

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Claire Dearest Sweetheart,

I am happy to know that doc. funekel or who ever, did not send you to the mogue, it would have put a big hole in my heart, i do not like the whole concept because i strongly see the operation being pointless because virgin or not i still do love you, please accept this fact. Life is not based on sex you know, Get better first ok then we can talk of your comming down to meet with me ok!!. With love from my heart.

Azeez.

Quote:
Azeez,

I will never get better if I don't get to see you soon. Please please tell me what to do. I had this operation done just for you and now you refuse to meet me ? I don't know what to do, Roy is angry with me because I can't accept visits from Mr. Tonguey right now (it hurts too much) an I'm all alone. I was hoping to be able to meet you right after the operation.

Claire

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Claire Dearest sweetheart,

I never in any of my message indicated or denote refusal to meet with you, Please i am only particular of your well being as you just came out from an operation i believe that you need the rest to get better very well before traveling down, it will be unhuman for me to invite you knowing your condition but if you believe you are much better, ok i do not object you can as well make the necessary preperation to come down to Ivory Coast, there is no much formality as i believe you know how to board an air plane, you can forward to me your flight schedule of arrival so that i could come and pick you up at the International Airport ( Felix Houphouet Boigny) . Meanwhile i do not give a fuck about Roy so i do not wish to hear of him, only If he could act mature and be a resonable man, you can come down with him it will be fun any way as i will show him arround and he will see that there is life here and not his wild immagination of Africa. I am dying and looking forward to seeing you.

With Love from my heart.

Azeez.

Quote:
Dear Azeez,

you have proven you are a mature man. I already thought about how I was going to tell you that I wanted Roy to come along but now you suggested it yourself. Thank you so much. I hope we can do a nice threesome down there, Roy is not only affectionate to women if you know what I mean.

I can see if I can get a flight for us soon, but please tell me where we will stay and if there will be enough room for us, maybe you even have a picture of the house and the surroundings. I also need to know how long we should stay, I for one would probably like to stay forever... But Roy needs to go back. Do you think 4 weeks would be okay ?

Love,
Claire

chicagoboy27
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh My GOD LOL You baiting him or trying to date him i think he loves you Nice Tits By The Way LOL (if thats your real picture)

Matt.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chicagoboy27: Um, yes. These are my real pics of course, but please don't tell anybody.

Quote:
Claire Dearest sweetheart,

I hope Roy behave himself because i am not against him but want him to realize that i cannot tollerate stupidity he need to be a nice. Meanwhile i will arrange a sutiable Hotel for both you and him, but if you chose to reside with me then fine, i will love it a lot because i can have you to myself but Roy can only visit time to time, he cannot live with us because there is not enough room for us all, i stay in a comfortable studio appartment. You can stay as Long as you like. It is great knowing you are coming i really love it a lot. I shall be expecting your flight schedule.

With Love from my heart,

Azeez.

Quote:
My dearest Azeez,

sorry for the late reply. I have been busy all week looking for a flight. It's not as easy as I thought to get a flight to Nigeria. There may be one in 10 days or so but there's only one seat left and I would love to take Roy along, so that's not an option. I'll do some more research on the web and get back to you soon.

I hope you are fine and I'm looking forward to seeing you and your country, although I'm a bit excited. I've never been too far away from the US. What kind of clothes should I bring along? Is it okay to wear short skirts and such in your country or do you have muslim extremists so that I can't? They say in the news that if those extremists see a half-naked woman they may get in a rage and bomb something. Can I bring a bikini too so that we can swim in the sea?

Love,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh*tsh*tsh*t!!!! I admit this bait really bores me so I made a mistake. See for yourself:
Quote:
Claire sweetheart,

It is quite strange sometimes how you normally channel your mail to me. I never for once told you that i am in Nigeria so what are you going to do there while i am in Ivory Coast. It would have been a big laugh if you had board a flight to Nigeria while i am here in Ivory Coast. You can look harder for the flight to Ivory Coast i do not think it will be difficult. Use touch light in case. Bikini will be fine, Bring summer cloth as well such as:- T-shirts, Jeans wear, skirts and a lady suit with any of your foot-wears. i expect you then. Good luck.

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azeez.

My lame excuse which turns into a mild slap later on (hey, it's always the lad's fault):
Quote:
Azeez,

please stop mocking me, I really couldn't find a flight and the reason was because I got confused by this website that offers flights. I entered the name of the airport you gave me and it said it was in Nigeria. It also said no flights available and then I looked for a flight to somewhere else in Nigeria, but I didn't know what airport would be closest to you. Then all I got was this message: "MySQL database error 207: SELECT statement out of bounds error."

I am trying my best to find a flight and you're making fun of me. I'm fucking sorry I didn't know about your country, but that's how us Americans see the world. There's us in the middle, then Canada to the North, Mexico to the south, and the rest of the world is one grey slimy mass we don't really care for, there may even be dragons somewhere out there, we give a damn. I'm terribly sorry but that's how I was raised, if you can't cope with it, then we'd better not come because it'll all lead to confusion and misunderstandment. I'm seriously pissed off, I was about to pay a lot of money for that journey and you tell me to use a torchlight to look for a flight. Don't think I'm so dumb, I got your little joke. I wish you were here with me, but just to let you know where you can stick that torchlight of yours.

Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Claire Sweetheart,

Honey!!! sweetie!!! love!!!. I am sorry if my joke offended you please i appologise, i never insinuated that you are dumb take not. Just a little humor that is all so you do not have to deduce what ever i write, To tell you the truth i had to laugh when i receive you mail that you cannot find a flight. and this one as well telling me to stick the touchlight wherever. Baby!!!! i am really sorry i just want to be myself that is all, a little laugh is good for the lungs you know. I hope you are still coming down. If i may help you, simply contact a traveling agency at your end to direct you and not this web site which can send you else were in Africa. which you can get lost then you will be sorry.

I am at ABIDJAN a city to the country called IVORY COAST Situated at WEST AFRICA. By this you wouldn't have much problem in geting a flight even if there is no direct flight, there will be definately a connecting flight from the USA to any African country which will transit before comming to IVORY COAST. Futhermore if you like i can contact the american embassey for a traveling guide agency transportation here to help. I want you to give me your exact location which will enhance this. I really hope to see you, you know that i love you no doubt.

with love from my heart.

Azeez.

Quote:
Azeez you little rascal,

every time I'm angry at you you somehow manage to get me to write to you again. You are right, I will go to a travelling agency and ask them for a flight. I'll get back to you when I found one. In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you about all the things we can do. Can we go on a safari? I love safaris, especially when they are long distance. The best safaris are two days or more with an overnight stay in some abandoned part of the country, don't you think? Let me know what you think about it.

Love,
Claire

The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am afraid i do not really like phonography, I prefear it real life i must confess.

He dos not like aural sex??!!?? Laughing
HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Smily Cancer wrote:
Quote:
I am afraid i do not really like phonography, I prefear it real life i must confess.

He dos not like aural sex??!!?? Laughing

He must prefer digitally manipulated sex instead, heehee (great bait, keep it up!)

~HB

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sweetheart,

I keep having the feeling that God made us for each other but i really do not know why, Maybe that is why we are inseperable.Well Rascal am i ok ifit makeyou happy to call me rascalno problem, your wish is my command baby. Your Safari Idea is good i am really waiting for you then. I love you.

Azeez.

I had to add that to my sig. Laughing

Quote:
Azeez my darling,

oh how I want you to be my little rascal. As soon as we get to you we have to get rid of Roy for a few hours so that we can really get to know each other. Tell me, do you have a room where we can be all on our own? I'm sure I'll be ready for you, the stitches are healing very fast. It still hurts when I pee but that's gonna be better soon.

I'm currently visiting some travelling agencies and check out which is the cheapest. In the meantime, please describe your place for me, I asked you for that more than once. I've never been outside the US of A and I need to know what it's like. Please, send me one or two pictures from your area. It'll make me very happy.

It's nice to read you like my safari idea, I didn't have too much to do with safaris yet, but I'm sooooo looking forward to it. I hope it's gonna be a REALLY long one. I think you'll enjoy it. By the way, will you collect us from the airport? I can hardly wait to give you a big hug.

Yours truly and forever,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Claire Sweetheart,

Love!!! I told you i have no camera to take pictures which you know, You do not have to worry because Abidjan is just like little Paris cool and you will love it. Ofcause i have a cool comfortable studio appartment, have no fear you are not going to seep in a bush forest or desert trust me. Where i live is a new developed site in Abidjan which is a few drive from the center (Plateau) but quite like the country scene because of few bush here and there to give the environment a facinating taste of country side. The only different here is the wether which will be different from your nomal experenced wether at the USA. Here is warm for your info. I want you to understand that Seeing is believing so i will want you to come and see things for yourself which was why i wanted you to come too with Roy so he can errase the stupid impression he habor of Africa country.

The reason why i want to know your flight schedul is to be able to receive you at the Air port personally. Please take note that you should make sure that your destination is Abidjan Ivory Coast. I canot wait to acknowledge your flight schedule and exact time of arrival. I love you a lot baby from heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azeez

Claire got a fake lottery opening email in the meantime, so:
Quote:
Azeez my dear,

I can hardly believe it!!! Guess what I found today in my email account? I have won the lottery!!! I can't remember participating in any lottery but they told me I had won 100,000 something nevertheless. It's a currency with a big L in front of the number with a dash through it (the L). I have to find out what it is, maybe it's Euros or Russian Yen or something foreign or even Canadian.

But anyway I guess it's a lot of money. Please understand that I have to stay here for a while until I have claimed that money. I will try to do it as fast as I can. I'll send them an email right away and I'll keep you updated.

Yours,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Clear,

It is good to know you won a lottery, I am happy for you then. When ever you are ready i am quite available to receive you. Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azeez.

Quote:
Dear Azeez,

I have bad news: Roy warned me about the lottery email. He says it's a scam and they are trying to rip me off. What do you think?

Meanwhile, I have found a flight for next week but I'm still waiting, I want to hear your opinion on the lottery first.

Love,
Claire

Quote:
Dearest sweetheart Claire,

I have never plaid or win a lottery befor so i do not know a scam lottery from another. Probably Roy knows better so if he say it is a sacm them he might be right. Ifiu may advice you hadbetter take to Roy advice because i presume that he is a good lottery player and knows better.

Meanwhile, i cannot understand what has lottery got to do with our relationship or your decision to come down. I am expecting to receive you from my heart. I shall await yourflight schedule.

Azeez.

Quote:
Azeez my darling,

I have bad news again: The flight is rather expensive and poor Roy hasn't got the money to pay for his. He said I should pay for him but then we had some sort of argument. He wasn't able to give me what I wanted in return, so he will stay here. I hope you'll enjoy my visit nevertheless.

I scanned my flight schedule for you to see. I'll be there next friday. There will be two stops and it's a very long flight. I have to spend a whole day in Morocco, I don't even know what it's like there. Do you know it?

Love,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Claire sweetheart,

Poor Roy, to be frank i would have like you bring him because it is your first time you are journing to Africa and he might be of use in making sure you do not get lost and safe as he is a man expecially when you will be all alone at Morocco, well no big deal Morocco is not a bad place, as a foreigner you will be ok but better be carefull and do not trust anyone you see for the first time because anything can happen to your luggage or hand bag even your American passport so keep it thoroughly well. beside i hope it is valid and has no problem as indicated in the flight schedule notice. Well you are a big girl and can tell right or wrong i believe i will simple just trust you will be safe and can take care of your self without needing any one. Just promise me you will take care because to be frank i am worried for you being all alone.

However in your flight schedule you will be in Abidjan evening 11.40pm of the 18th feb.2005. I have really taken note of this day, please!! please!!! Just be carefull at Morocco ok!! i do not want to hear any bad news of you being hook up or stranded there. Better still i know that you have this phobia problem, but to be on the safer side so that i will be more at ease to know that you could be able to reach me as a matter of urgency, i would like you to have my direct mobile line +22507667513, you can ask any one to call on your behalf should in case. I do not want you to get lost any where not even here in Abidjan. this way i will know that any where you are i can be contacted.

I will be at the Airport at precisely 10.00pm on that day to await you. You do not know how happy i am to be looking forward to seeing you! i just can believe it till i really see you, I just cannot wait.

With Love from my heart.
Azeez.

I have a feeling Claire will get in trouble in Morocco. Rolling Eyes

Roy sent this to Azeez:
Quote:
Azeez,

so you got her to come without me! Who do you think you are to steal my woman??? I'm really pissed off. She was all mine, so weak and helpless after her father's death, depending only on me. And then you lied to her about some fake business you have with her just to lure her in your shitty country! But rest assured, I will not give up so easily! Claire is the most gorgeous woman I ever came across and I would do anything to fuck her again. I'll visit her every day from now on and beg her not to go. And I know how easy it is to make her drunk... So don't think you have any chance!

Roy

I also plan to give him Roy's phone number so he can call him when Claire doesn't show up. Very Happy

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Azeez,

your words scare me. I feel that you are worried about me being alone in Morocco, though you say you don't. Tell me, what ghastly kind of place is this? Are there terrorists or even muslims? I don't know how to spend those 12 hours there alone and if I have to spend them hiding from muslims I don't know if I should go there at all. I saw them on TV, they have long beards and rags on their head and guns as well, can you imagine that?

Roy came over earlier today and he cried for not being able to come along. I feel so sorry for him, I've never seen a man express their feelings this way. He said he loved me and all he wanted was being close to me, isn't that sweet? I really don't know what to do. I mean, I already paid for the flight, so I will come but I don't know if I can stay for long if Roy isn't with me.

Love,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just in from Azeez to Roy. Boy, he's so mature. And a moralist too. Smile

Quote:
Roy Kickings,

I wonder how you got my email address. Relax yourself, i never wish for her to travel alone i wanted you to come with her but i am wondering who is depending on who as you say because i learnt that you wanted her to pay for your transportation down here. Well you can still come with her if you like i have no objection. You have to grow up and be a man you know, you sound as if i forced her against her will which is not so. She wated to come out of her own free will.

So because she is so week and helpless, after the death of her dad, you now see this as an avenue to take advantage of her, SHAME ON YOU ROY!!! are you that mean? your fucking her means noting or make any different to me if you must know. Pull your self together and act mature. If you can still afford coming i shall be awaiting to see you too then. God bless.

Azeez.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweetheart,

There are no terrorist at Morocco, i simply want you to be carefull that is all since it is your first time coming to Africa, Morocco is not a bad place since you are a stranger you could get lost. Even in the USA a stranger need to be carefull if you understand what i mean.

Now i realld do not understand the game you and roy is playing, I am confused because of his message sent to me yesterday, i wonder how he got my mail address, i presume that you gave it to him, to be frank i am still think why should he think i do not want him to come beside what did you requested from him that he was unable to do which brought your arguement and you not wanting to take care of his ticket. I need to know what is happening are you that helpless and dependant? Also does he has a strong hold on you? if so then there is no point in you coming because i had the impression that i was corrseponding with a strong claire full of good spirit.

Azeez.

A few minutes later he sent this, almost the same message:
Quote:
Dear Sweetheart,

There is no terrorist at Morocco which is a cool place so you need not be afraid most foreign people are there. However i am begning to wonder what is going on between you and Roy, are you that dependant and helpless as he say. If you love him that much why didn't you take care of his transportation to come with you. Beside why bother with me, i just don't get it because you message is quite confusing. Importantly What was it you wanted him to do which brought about your arguement and latter you decided not to take care of his transportation as he has the impression i was the one responsible. I really cannot understrand you, are you trying to make me jellous or what? in as much as i love you no doubt Roy is no match for me to be jellous of because he is too far behind judging from his message i know the type of person he is, in fact i know my class / match. i cannot decend so low to take advantage of someone helpless. I got my pride / ethic which is keeping me going, i ain't gat no problem with no body let him understand this very well and let it sink into his brains that he can never be me neither i be him. any way You will find below his message send to me yesterday maybe you knew about this saga because why is it now he chose to write me and i am wondering how the hell did he got my email address any way.

Love.
Azeez.

Quote:
Dear Azeez,

please don't be mad at me. I forwarded some of your emails to Roy, that's how he knew about your email address. I wanted to show him how tender and caring a man could be. That is exactly the problem with him: He would be the perfect man for me if he wasn't so harsh and demanding. When we are together, he acts as if I were his property. Then, when I tease him and tell him he couldn't get what he wants, he gets rude and sometimes he even tears my clothes when he is rageing. That really fits the email he sent you, that's just like him. You might think he's an asshole judging from what he wrote but he isn't. Deep inside he's just a helpless little kid but he just can't show any feelings. And he's got a problem with alcohol. I even think some time without him would be good for me.

The thing I asked him to do for me is something very special and I won't tell you about it now. But rest assured, I will ask the same of you when we get to meet. It will be the first thing I'll ask you to do when we are alone in a room. Right now I keep looking at your pictures and when I think about undressing you I get so wet I have to change my undies. Oh Azeez my baby, every day that goes by is one day closer to you. I wish it was friday already.

Hugs and kisses,
Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sweetheart,

I thank you for the message clerification. I really can't wait to see you too. I am humbly awaiting Friday the 18th. I love you and wish you a good safe Journey. God be with you.

Azeez.

Quote:
Sweetheart,

How are you? hope fine. I assume that you are making your preperation to come down as i am expecting you with Love and humbleness. Meanwhile Please could you get me an L or XL T-shirt with FBI boldly written on it i like it a lot since you are at the US of A i believe you can easily get it there. it can be white and black, I shall be expecting you, i just can't wait to see you.

Love
Azeez.

Quote:
Dear Azeez,

I've been to the mall today and found you a T-Shirt. They didn't have black or white ones, I hope a grey one will do. I attached a pic of it. I'm pretty excited about the whole travelling thing, to be honest, I feel a bit of fear. I just hope everything will be fine.

See you soon,
Claire

3 more days to go.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Claire Sweetheart,

Fear weekens the mind and prepear one for defeat so never be afraid of any thing, In fact you need to build yourself to be strong because when you are strong no body can just think that he or she could take advantage or manipulate you just like Roy made me to believe. This Journey will do you good as an eye opener for you, Traveling is part of education and exposeure understand this. i too am earger to see you. The T-shirt is ok, i prefear black but nevertheless whatever that is from you will always be cherished by me. I love you a lot you know, i will tell you why when i see you.

Love.
Azeez.

Quote:
Azeez,

I completely forgot: How do I recognize you in the airport? I mean, I saw your pictures but I don't know if we will find each other in the crowd? Do you have a sign with my name? Where exactly will you wait? Please be sure to be there early in case the plane arrives earlier. I don't want to get lost. I feel really uneasy now about the journey, but I would do anything to see you, so I just hope it will be alright.

Please reply fast, we don't have much time left. Maybe I will be able to find an internet cafe in the airport in Morocco and send you an email from there.

Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hellow sweetheart,

You will be fine do not worry just relax. I will be at the Airport earlier, Precisely at the Money Gram office i will wait for you there or better still, there are two ladies that announce flight arrival more like an attendant, the airport is small you will not miss them because immediately you enter they will be just by your right seated in an uncovered cabine if i am right but they are surely closed by the arrival hall it is very close to the money gram office. I shall be expecting you. God guide you on salfely arriving here. Take not of my number in case +22507667513.

Love.
Azeez.

Claire is now in Morocco and met a friendly stranger who will take her to his house. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Azeez,

I just arrived in Morocco an hour ago and now I'm in the internet cafe near the airport. It isn't as bad as I thought, I haven't seen any terrorists yet. But it's so incredibly hot here, you wouldn't believe it. I arrived here with warm winter clothes and I needed to change them in the airport, so I went into a corner and got off my clothes. Suddenly there were like a hundred men staring and shouting at me which made me really afraid. Luckily I met this guy Waheed who took me on the side and got me out of there. He is waiting outside in his car and I'll spend the day in his house. He has a beard, but he's no terrorist. He speaks a bit of English and made some jokes and he's really funny.

He said he'll bring me back to the airport in time, so if all goes well I'll be with you tonight. I can hardly wait to see you and give you a big kiss. I love you so much, Azeez. Meeting you is a dream come true and I still can't believe it.

See you soon!

This will be the last thing he hears from Claire, at least for now. Either he will write to Roy or Roy will write to him. Stay tuned! Wink

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This... is... so... awesome. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dearest Claire Sweetheart;

Where are you? I am seriously awaiting to hear from you, i hope you did not jump out of the plain in mid air praticing super woman. I want to let you know that I am so worried to the extent that i called the airline raising hell if anything happen to you i will make sure i sue their ass to their last penny, i even wanted to contact the American external affair ministery / the CIA as your last message to me was that you were with a berard man and i will not be happy to hear you are being used for kidnapping ransum which most of these people would like to do knowing you are an American, i had a second taught because Morocco is not known for this kind of act, for christ sake you are not in Irak so let my imagination not run away with me, i had confidence that you are well secure at Morocco. Now i was surprice to know that your name was not in the list of people that board the flight Air Royal Morocco 533 as was explained to me at their office, they even calm me down and told me that they will contact Morocco immegration to see if you are ok there. Till i hear from you, If not i will pursue these people to the very last because no body will use my girl for terrorist act simply she is an America, i will not settle for this at all. Please contact me immediately before i do something i might latter regreat.

Azeez.

Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either this guy is gonna kill himself... OR he might go postal at the airport...

HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I definately like where this bait is headed - a little headgame never hurts, it just builds (multiple) characters!

Maybe someone can phone in an anonymous tip re; this guy going postal at the airport? Might land him in a tight fitting smoking jacket at the local whacko shack Twisted Evil

@Big Daddy - nice avatar - lemme guess; T4? (that's my _other_ hobby)

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HeartBreak wrote:
@Big Daddy - nice avatar - lemme guess; T4? (that's my _other_ hobby)

LOL nope... Its a DuraTrax Evader Stadium Truck...

Manixster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great stuff, but whats with the T-Shirt??? Why did he sudenly want one of those!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic