SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't give up: Update 22 Jan., lad returns for more slapping

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Osborne Fruman Hess
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

That last mail is a piece of art Very Happy
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brussel sprouts and cream? Shocked Juan, you are one sick puppy! Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
What, you've never tried that??? Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a bait where the lad consistently refused to take my money, nothing I did could persuade him. The similiarity was that my character was insane. Wonder if mental illness is something that freaks them. Perhaps it's time to revisit that one as a psychiatrist.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from my lad this morning. Perhaps I've gone too far over the top with Psycho Sue... He seems like an awfully timid scammer, ready to drop the whole thing several times ("I wouldn't mind if you use your position to stop the funds from coming to us. It doesn't really matter"), and begging for crumbs ("I would appreciate if you can send me some little dollars to begin with the New-year. But, if you cannot , do not be bothered").

I'm hoping I can wake him up by focussing on the money. Sue just wrote him that she's made the WU payment:

Quote:
Dearest Mike, love of my life,

I�m back to work finally. It was good to get out of the house. I was starting to feel trapped in there after so many days. I wanted to send you the money just as soon as I got here but I couldn�t get away. Everyone kept interrupting me to talk about Ron. I�m SICK of talking about him! He�s DEAD, finished, gone. Can�t we just leave it at that? But no, I had to pretend that I cared, when all I can think about is getting you here and in my arms! I�m still all tingly after your phone call!!!

Anyway, I finally got to the Western Union office and I�ve sent $10,000 to you. Normally they only will transfer $5,000 at a time, but we are a recognized charity and we have a long-standing relationship with them so they will do larger transfers for us. I sent it exactly as you requested, to Micheal Ikem through Nigeria Bank. The test question is �WHO DO YOU LOVE?� The answer is �SUE.�

I�ll send the next $5,000 tomorrow.

Hurry, my love! Get things going right away so you can come here SOON! I�ll have the brussel sprouts waiting!!!!

All my love forever and ever and ever,
Sue

OOPS! Looks like Sue forgot to include the control number...

The lad seems to have a lot of respect for the Bishop so I'll use him to reinforce the money angle to try to get him back into the game:

Quote:
My Dear Son,

It is with great joy that we welcome Mrs. Percize back to our offices today, after her terrible ordeal. I was pleased to see her looking so fit, and even happy. After the tragic loss of her husband I feared she might be very depressed, but God has given her strength and she was positively radiant. She was also extremely eager to get back into her work, most especially to send you the needed funds to start the orphanage. She spoke of you in the most glowing terms. I am pleased that you two have such a good working relationship. That will facilitate our project.

She tells me that you have already collected the first $10,000 and my heart is filled with gladness at the news. I look forward to the rapid completion of the new orphanage.

Yours in the Lord,

Bishop Wimberley MacNughette
Director and Spiritual Leader
Church of the Holy Moley

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back! Very Happy Nothing like the smell of fresh money to wake up a lazy lad, I guess. He wasted very little time in responding to Sue:

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I am sorry that I had to email you back late. I was caught up with a Flu that kept me unfunctionable. [Huh? Didn't he just have the flu last week?]

I read your email message couldn;t comprehend your words most especially about the telephone conversation you spoke about. Was it in the dream? [No experience with delusional women, apparently.]
Anyway, I am glad that you have resumed work with vigor and bouyancy.

The western union you said you send didn't come along with sender;s name: Control number: how do you expect that it is pulled from the bank without the necessary information.

I have informed you to stop calling me your husband It cannot just work [Get a grip, Mike, play along with Sue! It won't cost you anything!]

Awaiting your reply.
Mike

He also sent a note to the Bishop:

Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Calvary greetings to you in the Good NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I am also glad that Sister Susan resumed work with vigor and vitality in her spirit. The Good Lord is her strenght.

The western union isn't yet received as I guess Sister Susan forgot to include the senders name and control number.

I will keep you updated in all progression.

God Bless You
Mike

Now that he's back on the hook, I'll let him stew for a bit. Neither Sue nor the Bishop will be replying until at least tomorrow. And in her delusional state, Sue will simply ignore anything that she doesn't want to read, and interpret what she does read to mean whatever she wants it to. Mike is going to be very frustrated while that money sits just outside his grasp. So close...... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Chicken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse a n00bs dumb question, but this lad seems so strange (at least in my eyes) that I wonder, if he could be a BADger (I've read something about this in the guidelines... I hope I get it right). Am I too suspicious? Confused

EDIT: I just saw, that you got him on the hook again, so forget the question of a poor n00b Embarassed
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is really boring me..... Crying or Very sad At this point the only reason I'm still persisting with him is out of curiosity. I've just never run into such an odd duck and I'm trying to figure out what makes him tick.

He's given up even being polite to Sue. The last series of emails are too boring to publish -- he's down to simply demanding the WU control number. So this seems to be the appropriate time for her to be arrested and introduce new delays and new modalities. I don't know whether they'll be any more rewarding than the last, but we'll see. He seemed very motivated when he bought into the ASEM, and especially when he filled out the questionnaire form (twice). But since then isn't willing to even try to dance to my song. He does seem to respect the Bishop, however, so I let him break the news this morning:

Quote:
My Dear Son,

My heart is heavy and truly today I am feeling the weight of my many years. I always trust in the Lord, but there are times when I cannot fathom His ways. I am sitting at my desk in a state of shock after the local police came to my sanctum sanctorum this morning to arrest Mrs. Percize and take her to prison. How can this possibly be? I spoke at great length with Detective Burgermeister, who informed me that Mrs. Percize is being charged with murder in the tragic death of her husband just last week. So much pain and turmoil in such a short period of time. It is difficult for me to comprehend. Mrs. Percize has always been a loyal, God-fearing, trustworthy woman and a very competent secretary. My heart goes out to her.

I must quickly find a secretary to take her place. We will of course support her in every way possible as she confronts the legal complications of her position, but that will take quite a long time to resolve. In the interim, life must go on.

Inasmuch as you and Mrs. Percize appear to have been very close, I must ask, as if in a confessional, that you honestly tell me if you know of anything concerning the death of her husband and her feelings about the tragedy. I shall not share any privately disclosed information with the police, but for my own peace of mind I would like to understand more about how this horrible, terrible situation could have happened. I simply cannot accept that a woman as sweet and gentle as Susan Percize could possibly be a murderess.

Mrs. Percize told me late yesterday that you have already picked up the entire $15,000 for the orphanage, however your email later on Monday indicated that you had not yet received the first part of the funds. Can you please clarify for me where the situation now stands? As distraught as I am over Mrs. Percize�s situation, I am still dedicated to the cause of those suffering children. We must move forward with all haste. Please let me know exactly how things stand and I will ask Brother Freizwidatt to pick up where Mrs. Percize had left off.

Yours in the Lord,

Church of the Holy Moley
Edna, KY

The lad came back in a matter of minutes. Curiously he's not interested in selling Sue down the river. I wonder why?

Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I am sorry that Susan is picked up. Life must definiely go on: why did you ask if i am privy to her husband's death? This is strange. She has her way i guess. Let the detective do their thorough investigation and if found guilty, she should be liable for the consequences but not hard or cobra punishment or sentences but , if she is clean, then, she would regain her freedom.

Life itself is strange.likewise we humans who are very feeble. I know that the Good Lord wil rescue her and make her more dedicated to His Service and Worship. I will also pray for her.

I have not received the first and last payment if any. She wouldn't send the control number., i guess if she actually paid the money.

If the money is paid, let Bro Juan scan the WU payment slip to me.

God Bless You Dear Bishop.
Mike

I figure that Brother Juan will be clueless as to how the entire WU process works, since that was always delegated to Sue. The police will go through Sue's house and find the unsent $15K in cash along with a ticket to Lagos, and start wondering if she has a co-conspirator there. The court-appointed psychiatrist will contact him as well, though I suspect he won't even answer her. I want this bastard to suffer, but he doesn't seem to care enough about the money to be manipulated anymore! Confused

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan: a big noooooooo to the sprouts thing! Laughing Three a year with Xmas dinner because my mum used to make me and now it's a habit. Anything else is just too pervy for words! Shocked

As to the lad, well, I think he will have to get an email or ten from Sue's defence lawyer, because the only possible line of defence is going to be insanity. No doubt the lawyer will need to know all about Sue's communications with the lad, their relationship etc, and perhaps he/she will even subpoena the lad to attend as a material witness at the trial. If he fails to answer the emails from the lawyer or the court-appointed psychiatrist, no doubt the court will issue an order that he cooperates, and failing that, a summons for him to attend to show cause why he should not be committed to custody for contempt of court! Twisted Evil

Oh, and you will have PM shortly.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, eight, I may go that way but this guy is putting me to sleep again. I'm stalling him since no one knows what Sue did with the money, but his mails to the Bishop and Brother Juan get more curt all the time. Way too boring to post.

But for what it's worth, here's the news clipping the Bishop sent late yesterday:

This morning I brought in the psychiatrist. It wouldn't surprise me if the lad simply ignores her since there's no money in it for him. The psychiatrist is a beautiful, wealthy woman but I have my doubts whether I can hook him with sex after the way he turned Sue down. (Oh, and sorry, eight, the brussel sprouts are integral to the story now!)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ikem:

I am Dr. Samantha Rockefeller, a psychiatrist from Lexington, Kentucky. The circuit court of Edna, Kentucky has retained me to do a psychological evaluation of an accused murderer, Mrs. Susan Percize, who is currently in custody and charged with murdering her husband, Ronald Percize.

I have just interviewed Susan Percize and have learned a great deal about her. She has spoken at great length about you, and since you and Susan were so close I am writing to ask for your help in my evaluation.

I understand that you and Susan have had a long-standing relationship and that you have asked her to marry you. It would be most helpful to me if you could tell me about yourself, and your impressions of how and when you and Susan met, and how your relationship has evolved to this point. Susan has explained to me that you have been pressuring her to divorce her husband for a very long time. The police are naturally curious whether her desire to free herself from her marriage may have induced her to seek a radical solution so that she could advance her love affair with you.

From what she has told me I understand that at least for a while you lived here in Edna and that you and Susan had a very intense physical affair, during which time you introduced her to some unusual sexual practices (notably a fetish involving Brussel Sprouts and cream, though I am unclear whether this was whipped or regular, or perhaps just non-dairy creamer in powder form). Are you still in the Edna area? If so I would appreciate the chance to sit down and talk with you in person and learn more about your shared fetish. I confess that I failed to understand it when she described it and I cannot find anything about it in reference books on sexual deviancy. Knowing more about it would help me better understand Susan�s mental state.

Could you please tell me more about your affair with Mrs. Percize? You can speak freely. You may rest assured that anything you tell me will be kept in strict confidence. My summary report to the court will not mention you by name, nor will it offer any details which might be considered �sordid� by some people.

Your assistance is very much appreciated and may help Mrs. Percize to resolve her legal troubles.

Sincerely yours,
Samantha Rockefeller, M.D., A.B.F.P.
Clinical and Forensic Psychiatrist
American Board of Forensic Psychiatry

In the end I think the psychiatrist will determine that Sue is sane, and that the entire murder plot was orchestrated by the lad.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a tangled web. Nice clipping tho! richly satisfying moist ministrations?! haha gross

She should really hang herself in shame after writing the lad a suicide note. Then have the detectives contact the lad saying they know he has information and lagos police will be there shortly to his cafe. Very Happy Get rid of a boring lad anyway...

x6 Mortar x3
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@McFlibbish: I'm glad you caught the 'moist ministrations' inside joke... That refers back to the first mail on page one of this thread.

@eight: Caution, more Brussel Sprouts references coming up.

I just had Brother Freizwidatt send an email which hopefully will get the lad back on the WU hook. (Thanks to Lord Vader for the website link and Chrisd234 for the 'customer disservice' phone number!)

Quote:
My Dear Brother,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you after my meeting with the Bishop this morning, but I had much to learn before I could give you any news.

The first order of business was to meet with Mrs. Percize to find out what has happened as concerns our operations. The authorities at the Lexington Penitentiary allowed us 30 minutes to talk privately. I was pleasantly surprised to find that despite the horrendous situation she now finds herself in, Mrs. Percize was remarkably calm, even serene. She is also confident, so that is a very good sign indeed. What seems to upset her the most is not the serious charges that have been lodged against her, but simply her unhappiness at not having access to email to stay in touch with you. She thinks extremely highly of you, to say the least. She asked me to send you a short message on her behalf, saying simply �cream and Brussels Sprouts� (or perhaps �Brussels Sprouts and cream,� I regret that I�ve forgotten which). I have no idea what she means by that but she smiled and said that you definitely would, so I pass it along without comment.

We discussed the money for the orphanage and she assured me that it has been sent. I later went to the office of Western Union to see what I could find out, and they confirmed that it has been sent under Susan�s name and addressed to you. They told me that there is a new system in place since January 1, for transfers made overseas. The old number system is no longer used but you can get a personal number for the transaction by checking their automated website at http://www.westernunion.info.ms/. Apparently you need only take this information to your local office for quick processing of the payment. They also said that if you have any questions about this new system, you can simply call their customer service department at 1-206-888-4894 for assistance.

I hope that this clarifies things. I will inform the Bishop accordingly. If you have any messages you wish for me to pass along to Mrs. Percize, just let me know.

Remain blessed.

Yours in the Lord,
Juan Freizwidatt
Administrator of Church Agent Approvals
Director of Charitable Contributions
Church of the Holy Moley
Edna, KY

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, I am almost beginning to feel sorry for this lad. You are going to screw him up good, and the newspaper clipping was incredibly convincing! I am as much at a loss as you regarding why he seems to be so reluctant to chase the $, but this could be the most fun you have not even pretending to send money. Laughing

We have now reached my limit of 3 sprouts, so can I dare to hope that there will be no more references to the aforementioned vegetables, with or without cream? Rolling Eyes Now that you have planted a disgusting mental picture in my head, I am not sure I will be able to face even 3 of them next Xmas! Shocked

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
can I dare to hope that there will be no more references to the aforementioned vegetables, with or without cream?

Sorry, eight, it's now part of the modality. (The irony is that I haven't got a clue how this fetish works, but it's my solemn duty to keep teasing him with it anyway.)

Meanwhile, it appears that the psychiatrist has really spooked him -- he sent SIX copies of this email (it included a copy of the psychiatrist's message, which doesn't need reposting here):

Quote:
Dear Juan,

I email you as i received from Dr. Samantha. I do not know this man. Do you personally believe that I could be in love with a stranger like Susan?

The western issue isn't clear at all. Inform them to provide you with The control number. Western Union here in Nigeria wouldn't give any hearing without a control number.

Awaiting
Mike

It's not clear whether he actually went to WU or not. Maybe this will get him down there, at the same time as spooking him further:

Quote:
Dear Brother Mike,

I do not know Dr. Rockefeller. From what I read in the email that you forwarded it seems clear that she has been hired by the court to evaluate dear Sister Percize�s mental state. The doctor has not talked to me, although I would suppose it is likely she will want to interview all of Susan�s co-workers eventually.

I must say that I am a bit taken aback. I had no idea that you and Susan Percize were lovers. It certainly does explain a lot, and I can now much better understand why she was so very eager for me to approve you as our agent. When did you live here in Edna? How did you first become involved with Mrs. Percize? How long have you been lovers? (I shall not ask you for an explanation of your Brussel Sprout fetish, much as my curiosity has been aroused.) Mrs. Percize is an exceptionally attractive woman so I can easily understand why you fell under her spell.

This news is a bit troubling as it does raise a number of questions about your involvement in this sad affair. I hope that you will be candid with the psychiatrist and tell her everything. It can only serve for Susan�s, and your, ultimate benefit.

I do not understand why you are having a problem with the transfer. I am not personally familiar with how this all works since I have always relied on Susan to handle the details. However when I visited the local Western Union office yesterday they were quite clear about everything. I suspect the confusion stems from the fact that their new system has only been in operation for two weeks. Perhaps your local agent is not familiar with it yet. I imagine it takes time to retrain employees spread far across the globe. I really can�t tell you anything more about how it works, all I know is that they have confirmed that Susan sent the payment, and that it is in their system awaiting pickup. As I noted yesterday, all you need to do is go to your local office and tell them that this is part of the new automated system, which replaces the old method. If you have any questions at all you should call their customer service center. I don�t really understand how this all works, but the gentleman at Western Union yesterday indicated that it�s really quite straightforward and you should be able to pick it up by simply going to your office.

Yours in the Lord,
Juan Freizwidatt
Church of the Holy Moley
Edna, KY

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty good stuff for a "boring" bait.

You said
Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if the lad simply ignores her since there's no money in it for him.

No money?? What about the big reward offered for anyone who can offer evidence about this case?? I would think several of the e-mails he has received qualify as evidence. Maybe some of her late husband's family is offering the reward? I wouldn't doubt if the end up crazier than this woman.

Funny stuff.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What about the big reward offered for anyone who can offer evidence about this case??

Now, that's not a dumb idea at all, IM_Dumm!

One of the things I love about the 419eater community is that there are so many clever people with fresh ideas. The only reason this bait is still alive is due to some helpful input from fellow baiters, and I confess that I like your modality too.

I had figured the police would eventually consider the lad to be a suspect, and that may still happen down the line. But first I think Detective Pete Sarr might offer a reward for information.

I'd like to keep this one going as long as possible. With this lad it's like pulling teeth, but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Thanks!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad was very quick to reply to Brother Freizwidatt this morning. I think he's back on the hook now, thanks to the WU modalities. He keeps insisting that he wasn't in love with Susan, but no one is going to believe him:

Quote:
Dear Juan,
I am no lover to Susan. I have no intimacy with her.
If truly the western union is sent, you should send the western union slip as an attachment cause,. sister Susan said that you have the slip on you the other time I demanded for it.
The local western union agent understood the new way as you have said it [ Laughing Laughing !!!!!]. but the money isn';t just available there. [Razz] How is Sister Susan and her case? How is the Church coping with the situation and how is the Bishop as well?
Mike

I just answered him:

Quote:
Dear Brother Mike,

You need not be embarrassed to acknowledge your relationship with Sister Susan to me. Believe me, I will understand. She is a very appealing woman and I confess that I too have found her charms to be very tempting. You are not to be censured for having such feelings yourself. Your secret will most assuredly remain safe with me.

The Western Union was sent, as I told you earlier it has been confirmed by our local agent. Susan never gave me any receipt. If any receipt was issued she must have kept it. I have looked through the papers in her desk but have not found anything, so I have to presume that she did not get one. Since everything is computerized now I don�t think a paper receipt was necessary. I�m sure your agent can access the funds by simply using your names, but as noted, don�t hesitate to call Western Union for assistance with this new system. The money is there waiting for you.

I fear that Susan�s case may not be well. I just read the attached article in this morning�s newspaper. I don�t know if it is good news or bad news that the police feel they must offer a reward, perhaps they really don�t have anything that would stand up in court. $10,000 is a lot of money and I don�t know who could possibly have any information that would implicate Susan.

Have you contacted the psychiatrist who wrote to you? I would urge you to do so, in order to help our beloved Sister. I�m sure that given your relationship with her you will want to do anything possible to free her from prison.

The Bishop is deeply troubled. I have not seen him so burdened in all the years I have known him. But in his sorrow he has not forgotten the children, and he asked me just this morning if things were advancing with the orphanage.

Yours in the Lord,
Juan Freizwidatt
Church of the Holy Moley
Edna, KY

Here's the clipping that was attached:

Lots of possible modalities now!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite my comment about lots of possible modalities, this lad is just too much of an idiot. This weekend he got belligerent saying simply "The western Union money isn't there period. I know that, this is a lie." I slapped him by saying "I am appalled that you are apparently so lazy that you can�t bring yourself to collect the funds when you have all the necessary information at your fingertips! Instead you merely sit there and accuse us of lying. Now, start acting like a man! You have a God-given mission. Just go collect the money, and be done with it! Your whining is annoying and your name-calling is reprehensible."

I had decided (for the 10th time) to just end this one and hit him with my final burn this morning. But then he woke up again, so I'll keep it alive just a bit longer:

Quote:
Thanks for your email. I did not relegate a good friend like Suzzy. She was indeed somwhat trying to be close but as it isn't my desire to do, I declined.

I will never email the doctor because, I personally query where the Doctor got my email address from.

About the western union money, the local bank couldn't locate the funds there. I wasn't harsh on you but saying the mere fact. If truly the money is there, let westen union send the information to my email address.
I tried calling the number but the machine would keep me on hold for a long time. [ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ] (Could you just sincerely tell me what is wrong to this payment)?

Why is it that, the telephone number provided by Suzzy isn't a working phone number? I try to apply psychology in all my dealings with you people. Question Shocked Question Sincerely, there's something hidden.

How would it be possible for me to speak with Suzan on phone?

Greetings to the Esteemed Bishop.

Mike

Slap time:

Quote:
My Dear Brother Mike,

I confess that I am beginning to have doubts about you, my Brother. I cannot decide whether you lack competence or are being disingenuous. Both are not pleasant to contemplate. I am disturbed by your bizarre comment that you �try to apply psychology in all my dealings with you people.� I am starting to believe you are manipulating us, taking advantage of our sincerity.

However that would imply that you are more intelligent than you seem to appear. I fail to understand why you cannot handle something as simple as collecting the funds which we both know are waiting for you. If you couldn�t get through to Western Union when you called, try again at another time. How many times must I tell you that there is nothing �wrong with this payment�? If you have a problem, contact Western Union. I�ve done everything within my power, it is now up to you. There is nothing more I can do from this end.

As you may recall, when you applied to be our agent your initial score was insufficient to qualify. Mrs. Percize was exceedingly persuasive and I agreed to amend your score as a favor to her. I�m starting to think that was a mistake inasmuch as the original score seems to have been a valid indicator of your competence, or rather lack thereof. For God�s sake, be a man!

You query where the Doctor got your email? Can you not see the obvious? In her email to you she explained that she interviewed Susan at length. Susan told her everything about you (including your perverse and ungodly sexual practices). OBVIOUSLY Susan gave her your email address and asked her to get in touch with you. No doubt she hoped you could help her in her hour of need. But no, you refuse to assist your fianc�e. I am appalled.

I have no idea what phone number Susan gave you, so I can�t comment upon that. There is unfortunately no way to call her now. She does not have telephone access in prison. She is allowed visitors, by appointment only, on two afternoons a week. I shall be visiting her tomorrow. I suspect she will be profoundly unhappy to learn of your unwillingness to help her and your incompetence in carrying out your work with us.

If you wish to send her a message, you may email it to me. If your subject line indicates it is personal, you have my solemn promise that I shall not read it. [ Laughing ] I will merely print it out and deliver it to her when I visit tomorrow. I will then relay any comment she may have.

I shall be discussing this situation with Bishop MacNughette later today. A decision must be made. This project simply cannot continue to drag on for no reason.

Yours in the Lord,
Juan Freizwidatt

I don't know how much longer I'll bother with this one. I keep going up and down on whether it's worth it...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE the last newspaper clipping.
clapping clapping clapping
Have you sent it yet? I am very anxious to hear the reply. Sounds like he is a wanted man.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb, Juan! Laughing bow_down

LemonyFresh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last newspaper clipping made me laugh very hard Laughing Laughing Laughing

I only fear that you may be doing more work than your mugu. Please post his reply as soon as it comes in!

straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he can't give a call? I would enjoy getting this lad on the telephone - and then pretend I read the clipping in the newspaper and be all agog that he was that person in the paper? Asking him all kinds of inappropriate questions? Let me know if this modality suits you.. Smile
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK, that's a great modality. Too bad it didn't come up sooner, I'm afraid this one has gone a step too far for that now!

@LemonyFresh, yes, I'm afraid I've done more work than my pet all through this bait, but fortunately I enjoy cobbling up newspaper articles, and this time I think the work was well worth it. Read on!

This lad is very nervous now. My feeling all along has been that this is a low-level catcher. I ASEMed him and he probably saw it as his chance to pull a score without involving his oga. But he's in over his head. I have to believe, given his refusal to play along with Sue's love interest and his continued religious references, that he really is somewhat religious, albeit conveniently forgetting the commandment about stealing. He genuinely seems to have huge respect for the Bishop. And he's too dense to see through the absurdities of this whole scenario, right up to his being implicated. He's buying it hook, line and sinker, and now it's time to literally put the fear of God into him. This one has played out.

Here's his response to the last clipping:

Quote:
Dear Bishop,
I am scared of you all. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil First of all, the western Union payment was a lie secondly, you people assumed me to be a co-plotter with Susan.

I truly rever you as a Bishop, But it seems your workers are incapable of doing well. Just for them to send western union payment slip had become a problem, why?
Bye
Mike

Well, if he's scared now, he's about to be a lot more scared. A little digging showed that his IP traces to a very specific address, so I worked that into the next news report. Here's the Bishop's email, along with the clipping:

Quote:
My Son,
I cannot speak of the manner in which the payment was handled for I do not know how the system works. This has always been the task of Brother Freizwidatt and Sister Percize. All I know is that we have never had a problem in sending money to the dozens of charities we have aided over the years. Brother Freizwidatt has told me his impressions of the situation, that is all I know of it personally. It sounded to me as though you were unwilling to take the effort to retrieve the funds.

But this is of small matter at the moment. There is a much more pressing issue at hand, as you will see in the attached newspaper article. While I cannot not say that I have personally ever assumed you to be a co-plotter, it appears that the authorities are quite convinced.

My advice to you is to give yourself up peacefully to your local police. The Lord will take you under his wing. If you are innocent of these terrible charges, this will be acknowledged and you will be released to continue your good works in a year or two. If you are guilty, then God�s punishment (and man�s) is justified. In either event it will do you no good to try to evade your day of judgment.

I understand that the prisons in your country are not very pleasant, but I believe that God will protect and keep you, and I�m sure that you would not be held in barbaric conditions for more than a month or so before being returned here to Kentucky, where you will find the prisons to be somewhat less unpleasant.

I have another very urgent topic to discuss with you, but it must await until later in the day when I shall have all of the facts before me. Look for me to write later.
God be with you, my son, you will need his protection.

Church of the Holy Moley
Edna, KY

The final bomb will be dropped a little later. With luck this guy will be scared and shamed right out of the business.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I LOVE it.. Smile Classic! And he will be reading it there, more than likely. And then he will start looking around, for the fuzz! Man, it couldn't get any better.. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic