SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want an explanation! (Photos of mugu at airport, twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jupiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He calls that well dressed? Can't the lads do anything right? Ok, stupid question, I know...
Well, gives you a perfect excuse for not meeting him. "That man looked like a street robber, not like the representative of a reputable company." Smile

Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Abdul Azeez Mohammed
Subject: Just released
01/19/04

bismi-llah ar rahman ar rahim

Dear Brother:

I am very sorry for your accident and I hope you are much better these days, for you are my last hope.

Excuse me for writing this letter in English instead of Arabic. I need you to forward it to the proper persons if you know what I mean, that's why I don't write in Arabic.

When I came to Gatwick Airport everything looked fine at the beginning. I barely managed to see Mr. Simon's driver, who wore a blue baseball hat, but I was too far to be recognized by him. Before I could get closer, the police arrested me and drove me to an office where they told me I was under arrest for money smuggling. They were quite polite and informed me about all my rights as a defendant, although they asked me many questions. I had to tell them the real reason of my trip and I stated very clearly that all our transaction was 100 % legal, but they didn't seem to trust me and kept telling me that all was a lie and sort of a scam scheme. I told them about my horrible previous experience, and guess what? They laughed at me! I hated them! Instead of showing interest in investigating the con men that ripped me off the first time, they asked hundreds of questions about Mr. Robert Smith and Mr. Paul Simon. I guess they have already contacted Mr. Simon by his cell phone.

Then they drove me to a court room, and the judge released me on parole, after I paid a fine of � 1,000 and agreed to sign a "compromise subpoena" forbidding me to get in any kind of contact with Mr. Robert Smith and Mr. Paul Simon, be it personally, by phone, by email or by any other way. If I fail to fulfill the compromise, the parole will be overruled and I will be sent to prison. I am not used to legal lexicon so forgive me if I misspell some legal words.

I am not prevented of seeking legal counsel or advise, so I am writing this to you, only to you, as my legal advisor, so I am not breaking the law when I send you this message, your name is not mentioned in the restriction order, so it is 100 % legal and no restriction or modality is broken by the fact that I exchange email correspondence with you.

Of course you will be able to forward this message to whom you consider appropriate, I hope you understand what I mean.

Please tell me how I can retain your services as a lawyer and where to send the fees.

Was salam alaykum wa rahmat allah wa barakatuhu

Samir Bustani

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jupiter wrote:
Well, gives you a perfect excuse for not meeting him. "That man looked like a street robber, not like the representative of a reputable company."

He fits the description of 90% of London muggers.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Samir Bustani
Subject: Reply now
20/1/2004 6:53:08 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwde01la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Tue 20 Jan 2004 01:54:05 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPfUXZodYWkWGmBQCS9YYrDJsx4Kw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir Bustani,

l have waited for your mail since yesterday. Please, tell me if you are right now in London or not? Inform me also if you have meet with Mr. Paul Simon in London for the release of the consignment to you. Reply now to enable me give you further directives on the disbursement of the collected funds to charitable homes.
l am anxiously waiting for your response for confirmation receipt of the consignment from the coin security limited London.
Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

PRANK MAIL FROM ([email protected]) IN VIOLATION OF THE "ORDER OF RESTRICTION"

To: Robert Smith
Subject: Please contact Mr. Mohammed

I am under an order of restriction and I should not contact you. Please contact Mr. Mohammed, I sent an email to him.
S.B.

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: l am worried
20/1/2004 3:26:09 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Tue 20 Jan 2004 10:16:05 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPfhx5lc2KVf8vYSnmbd/sQtD4HYA==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Bustani,

l am still waiting to hear from you. Have you now met Mr Paul Simon of the coin security limited London for the collection of the consignment? Quickly inform me now for l am very worried for having not heard from you since Monday the 19th January 2004 you arrived in London.
Reply immediately.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As to my correspondence with my lads why they did not pick me up at Gatwick, leaving Samir's "protocol officer" as the only waiting mugu.
WARNING, VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WITHIN! Max Mesikh was in rage.

Quote:
Jones,

now listen, this is a game you are never going to play with me again. For you and for your men to know: I'M IN RAGE.

Guess what, I was in London today. And now I'm back in Hungary. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell told you that you can do this with a customer? What the hell of a company do you run, mister?

Listen, Jones. I've sent you your bloody documents on the fucking 6th of January, 2004, including my passport, the lodgement certificate and the power of attorney. Check out now, and if you don't have it, close down your rat infested shithole company right now. Just for you to give a hint, I'll forward you the document I've sent to you again. If you are too dumb to handle a business like organizing and reading your damn fucking emails, that's your fucking problem, your understand? YOU CANNOT BRING ME INTO A SITUATION LIKE THIS!!!

As to your bloody form you have written this:
Quote:
We desire to have these documents in advance.However, you can come along with the documents as you wishes.

And then I replied (Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:09:59 -0800 (PST)):
Quote:
I'll see you (or your man) on Monday at Gatwick. I will wear dark blue suit, white shirt, dark green tie and black shoes. I will carry a black leather small suitcase as hand luggage.
I'll have all the necessary documents with me.

Now Jones you cannot come and wind me up with some nonsense that you haven't received my n-th confirmation, we have been confirming each other this bloody airport shit like for a week!!! Is it too complicated for your company? Just how many times do I have to arrange soemthing with a business partner, if you deserve that name, until it is done? If you cannot do such a simple thing, how can you manage a company? Oh I see, you are probably the floor manager, like people in America say.

Tell me, do these two fucking sentences written by you tell you anything meaningful? "We have understood your conditions and it is ok with us." "Our officer, will certainly be at the airport at the scheduled time to receive you as arranged." Nah, does it make any sense for you? Does it ring any fucking bells in your head? Sir? Doesn't it mean you are going to pick me up at the airport? Now where the FUCK have you been instead?

Now tell me, why the fuck have I paid US$1,800 for this trip and spoiled my day with all this shit, just to know that you were not able to ride some 10 miles where I have been flying 5,000km?

You better don't fucking direct me to call this guy or that guy. I'm not fucking calling anyone, because for security reasons I don't have a fucking cellular phone for not being traced in our secret little transaction. And believe me or not, I'm not carrying a notebook just to read your silly, dumb and unashamed excuses why you weren't able to pick me up on the airport.

Oh Sir, excuse me for being so harsh with you. This is just because I was a little disappointed of you not having shown at the airport and me sending US$1,800 in vain, but that's life, who cares. Please excuse me for bad language, I am very sorry for that.

Fuck you,

M. Mesikh

But scamming goes a long way. Don't think they feel offended by my email! Oh no!

Quote:
Subject: WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Attn:MR. MAX MESIKH.

Dear Sir,

We can see that you are very upset with us and you really felt bad over the disappointment. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences in the whole arrangement to pick you up from the airport. It is not intentional for us to miss the appointment with you at Gatwick airport on Monday, but due to some circumstances beyond our control.

As far as we are concerned, you being one of our customers appointee/trustee, you are equally our customer, who needs to be respected and treated with absolute care and confidentiality.

However, we ought to follow our management protocols, hence the inadequacies, in our arrangement to receive you from the airport. We are indeed, very sorry for these inadequacies and the misinformation.

We therefore, acknowledged the receipt of your email and the forwarded necessary legal documents and a copy of your international passport, addressed to the Director of Operations for necessary action. The D.O. will contact you separately, for an adequate arrangement and preparedness, on how to receive you on a fresh appointment date of your arrival to London.

Please, we shall appreciate your consideration and understanding in this regard, to enable us serve you better to conclude your transaction.

Thanks for you anticipating co-operation and understanding.

Sincerely Yours,

FOR:GLOBAL SECURITY/FINANCE CO.,LTD,

Mr.P.Jones.

Cc:Mr.Andrew Clarke(Director of Operations)
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TIME TO START BURNING THIS MUGU?

Subject: Treat urgently
21/1/2004 10:00:24 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.21 unverified ([213.92.5.21]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Wed 21 Jan 2004 05:01:20 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPgQsNgfMshgPg2Txuc0EY37K92VA==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr. Samir Bustani,

l wonder why you have not informed me with the position of things right now in London. Urgently, inform me if you have concluded with Mr. Paul Simon and the consignment released to you since you arrived on Monday the 19th January 2004.
l am waiting for your mail reply today without any further delay.
Regards

Dr. Robert Smith

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These mugus are burnt.

Since Mr. Bustani told them he'd been arrested and released on parole they stopped replying. May be they got scared, may be they realized they had been baited.

I didn't send them any final message, I'd like them to be confused about what happened.

Credits:

Dr. Ivor Bollockov
NineteenSeventy

Boris Schneider
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@komsomol: I think I know why your lads didnt turn up... they are the SAME as Samirs or they got only one man in London, so he couldn't possibly hold TWO signs, couldn't they? Maybe they have contact persons for "special operations" too - we have photographers all over the world, they got one man in London, one in Amsterdam... maybe that's the reason, I don't know but it's likely, isn't it?
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having been the one going to Gatwick to take the piccies,
guess what? I've just been invited to fly from New York to
London to meet the 'investment bankers' and my latest lad Laughing

More Gatwick photos to come I think! Smile

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work guys. Very, very funny. Laughing
Slaapaav
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this bait is the best bait i have read great work! Very Happy

Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice insult !!! I thought this mugu had abandoned his email account, but he opened it after several weeks of being burnt and I restarted to harass him. This is what I got:

Date: 2/18/2004 3:53:16 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_20042194026161646478179"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 203.199.93.106 unverified ([203.199.93.106]) by mwde01la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Wed 18 Feb 2004 10:56:25 -08:00; Thread-index: AcP2ZwqSjoRsiUHkROSN7Txay994Qg==

FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S SMELLING ASH HOLE OKAY !!!

YOU BASTERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was so good, really an excellent job!
fitz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this how these guys operate? They pick you up at the airport knowing you are carrying cash and then I assume they drive you to a dark alley where you are either killed or just robbed?

Has this ever happened and been documented? Have ppl died at the hands of 419 scammers?
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir's Lad wrote:

Samir, do you think that your lad is upset about something?

And, which part of your mother's anatomy is her
Quote:
ASH HOLE

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn fine job!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have ppl died at the hands of 419 scammers?

Yes.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have scammers died at the hands of baiters?

Not yet.
jam3s
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fitz wrote:
Has this ever happened and been documented? Have ppl died at the hands of 419 scammers?

The United States Secret service have some information on statistics including deaths related to 419 scams. There are few reported deaths related to 419 scammers, but it is a little hard to report your own murder in a foreign country.

I would presume the number of murders related to 419 scammers is a litte higher.
BulgingBlueVein
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie Fake wrote:
Have scammers died at the hands of baiters?

Not yet.

.... the jury is still out, has anyone herd from Omar in a while ?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

abu ahmed [email protected] said YOU ARE A STUPID AND IN RESPONSIBLE ELEMENT. GO TO HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL ASS.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fitz wrote:
Is this how these guys operate? They pick you up at the airport knowing you are carrying cash and then I assume they drive you to a dark alley where you are either killed or just robbed?

This is not their main modus operandi. They usually drive their victims to an office and sometimes they show them the "treasury": a trunk box full of fake or dyed money. Some of them have scam web pages where the victim can see his/her account with the zillions transfered duly credited. They give the victim a usre name and password. They get the spoil, then they drive the victim back to the hotel, and then disappear.

But when they drag the victim to Lagos instead of London or Amsterdam ... lets say that the safety level dramatically decreases.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunther wrote:
This was so good, really an excellent job!

Thank you very much oooooooooo !

Please upload Omar's sad saga again soon!

Last edited by Samir on Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
Samir's Lad wrote:

Samir, do you think that your lad is upset about something?

I loved these mugus. I will phone them from time to time if the numbers they gave me keep working.

Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya!

The Gatwick Airport modalities were OK, maybe not 100% rysk free but I'm still here! Laughing

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic