SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yasser Arrafats wife vs Dr Peyton Westlake (aka DARKMAN)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my scam in progress to the widow of Yasser Arrafat. Anyone who wants to scam her, go right ahead

This scam is based on DARKMAN starring Liam Neason, probably wont be very funny if you havnt seen it:

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:20:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Dear Mrs Arafat
To: [email protected]

Hello Mrs Arafat,

First of all let me say how suprised I am that the wife of Yasser Arafat , the great leader, should contact me personally. Let me also pass on my condolances over the death of your husband. I dont pay much attention to middle eastern politics, but of course have seen him on television. A sad loss to you im sure, so I hope I can help you.

I can sympathise with you when you told me you had suffered from physical and psychological torture. I, myself, have experienced this. I am a scientist working on a formula for synthetic skin, and have made startling discoveries. If I can get it to last longer than the degredation point (normally approx 90-99 minutes) then I will be a very rich man indeed. However the criminal underworld have sent me many threats, for reasons I am not sure of. They tried to break into my lab recently and have been harassing my lab assistant and one of the criminal leaders (a Mr Durrant) broke his fingers. He sends me threats regularly and I long to live in peace, so I was hoping that perhaps the money you will be sending me as part of my share in this scheme, will enable me to move and buy a top of the range labratory, safe and far away from these criminals who are trying to persecute me.

Suha, do you have a photograph of yourself? I would love to see you. I have a photo on my yahoo profile, at http://profiles.yahoo.com/drpeytonwestlake

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dr Peyton Westlake
Head of DarkManUK Ltd

(I attached a few photos of Liam Neason)

After a few days, heres what I got...

Dr. Preyton Westlake

Thank you very much for your quick response to my mail which was equally touching as mine.

In fact my dear Dr. Preyton, this world is inhabited by a lot of criminally minded people who do not cherish good things but my consolation is that Allah in his infinite mercy will solve our problems.

I really feel sorry for you and equally believe that it is destiny that is trying to bring two of us together. I assure you that you will move and buy a far better lab than you ever envisaged. All you have to do is to furnish me with your telephone number and as soon as I receive it, i will pass it over to our family attorney in Amsterdam where the money is lodged in a security firm with a firm instruction to deal with me.

I am also sending you my photograph as requested by you.

may Almighty Allah bless you. I await your immediate response.

Yours sinceerely

Suha Arafat

She sent me some tiny jpgs from a BBC news site of "herself". Not impressed.

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:43:46 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: From your partner, Peyton Westlake
To: "suha arafat" <[email protected]>

Dear Suha, Thank you so much for replying to me! I am so glad we will be able to assist eachother!

Thank you for your photos. You are a very beautiful woman (if you dont mind me saying so). I am single at the moment - I was in a relationship with a nice girl called Julie, but at the moment we dont see eachother much because I am so busy with my work, I really want to make the breakthrough with this synthetic skin! Hopefully with the money you give me (as a percentage, for helping with the transfer), this will really help me so I can buy new equipment and speed up the process, because at the moment the synthetic skin I make disintegrates after 99 minutes.

I will attach a few recent photos of myself.

The phone number of the lab is 0121 496 6399, however the phone is in a side office where my assistant normally is, and he is in hospital at the moment (because of his fingers) so if you call when I am doing my experiments, I might not answer , as it is important that I am undisturbed during these experiments. If that is the case, then forgive mee. We can communicate via email as I check that quite regularly.

I hope you are right about getting a new lab, because I really cant live here much longer... Durrant came around the lab again today, with a group of his thugs, but I hid in the office and they went away eventually.

I hope I can continue speaking to you, rather than through your lawers or representatives.

Kind regards and best wishes

Peyton
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She replies!

Dear Peyton Westlake,

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your mail which was received and all contents fully noted. Thank you very much for the compliments about my beauty.

it is really the handwork of the Almighty Allah.

It is very interestint to make that you are still single and from your recent picture sent,i can see that you are full of life and still very vibrant. As we progress in this transaction as partners, the God we serve will determine what will be the future.

Presently, my immediate concern is to make sure that you receive this total amount and take your own percentage, use it in getting a new lab where the criminals will not be able to get to you then we meet ourselves face to face and allow God decide what the future hlds for the two of us as partners in progress.

Meanwhile, since trhe phone you gave me cannot be picked because of the ill health of your assistant. I have given your email address to my attorney to immediately contact you and start discussions with you on how you can recieve this money immediately.

Should you need any further advicealways be in contact with me.

Yours sincerely

Suha Arafat.

After a few days, nothing furhter, so I send a follow up email:

Dear Suha,

I still havnt heard from your lawers about the transfer, unless my email system is playing up. My computer is very slow these days, with all the calculations I have to keep running through it. At the moment its trying to export the data to my vacum forming machine to mould the plastic/skin mixture to create an artificial nose, and it says I have 36 hours remaining! So as you can understand, I have to be very patient. I am in the office now if you wanted to call, but in a short while I will be leaving the machine running and taking my friend Juliee to the fairground, havnt done that for a long time.

I had a nice dream about you last night! I often have very vivid dreams, I must tell you about them somtime.

Regards,

Peyton
[/u]
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After receiving an email from her phony lawers, and leaving her 2 weeks without correspondance, I explain why I havnt written to her for a while:

DEAR SUHA

FORGIVEE ME FOR NOT WRITING SOONER AND FOR TYPING IN CAPITALS, I DO THIS BECUASE I AM SHORT ON TIME AND THE PAIN IN MY FINGERS - SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND I MUST TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY!

YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS CRIMINAL, DURRANT? HE HAS BEEN VISITING ME AT THE LAB AND SAYING THAT IF I DONT PAY HIM A LOT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH, HIS THUGS WILL DAMAGE MY LAB AND MY EQUIPMENT. HE CAME AGAIN A WEEK OR SO AGO - WITH A GANG OF 5 OR 6 BIG MEN. I TOLD HIM TO GET OUT, THAT I WOULDNT PAY BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD IT, AND THEN THEY SHOT MY LAB ASSISTANT!!!!! I WAS IN SHOCK, I COUDLNT BELIEVE IT, THEN THEY PANICKED AND THOUGHT THEY BETTER DESTROY THE EVIDENCE, SO THEY OVERTURNED MY CHEMICALS ONTO THE FLOOR AND SET FIRE TO THE LIQUID, MY WHOLE LAB COUGHT FIRE. I TRIED TO FIGHT THEM, BUT 3 OF THEM PICKED ME UP AND JAMMED ME INTO MACHINERY - I FELT A STRONG ELECTRIC SHOCK - THEY WERE HOLDING MY HANDS ONTO THE LIVE WIRES AND THE SHOCK WAS BURNING THE FLESH FROM MY HANDS!!!

I MUST HAVE BLACKED OUT FOR A SECOND, BUT THEN THEY PICKED ME UP AND DUNKED MY HEAD INTO A VAT OF NITRIC ACID THAT I KEEP IN THE LAB (PART OF THE BAGNALL VACUM FORMING PROCESS FOR MAKING ARTIFICIAL SKIN) I WAS IN SUCH PAIN --- THEY TOOK MY HANDS AND THEN THEY TOOK MY FACE -- THE ACID BURNED THROUGH MY SKIN, IT WAS MELTING OFF ME AND I COULDNT STAND THE PAIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THEY LEFT ME ON THE FLOOR CRAWLING AROUND IN PAIN... THE FIRE MUST HAVE REACHED THE BARRELLS OF NITRO GLYRSORINE BECAUSE THERE WAS A HUGE EXPLOSION AND I COULD FEEL MY BODY FLYING THROUGH THE AIR... I LANDED IN THE CANAL NEAR MY LAB. I PASSED OUT.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG I WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR, IT SEEMED THAT I WAS BEING RAISED OUT OF A VAT OF SOME LIQUID AND SCISSORS WERE CUTTING THROUGH BANDAGES. THEN I BLACKED OUT AGAIN.

WHEN I WOKE I WAS ON A REVOLVING TABLE, AND DOCTORS AND NURSES WERE EXAMNING ME BUT I COULDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. THEN ONE OF THE NURSES, SHE STUCK A PIN IN MY LEG AND IT DIDNT HURT, SHE WAS TALKING TO OTHER DOCTORS ABOUT HOW SHE HAD DONE A PROCEDURE THAT SEVERS THE NERVE ENDINGS IN THE BODY, SO THAT I CAN NO LONGER FEEL PAIN.. IF SHE HADNT DONE THAT, MY BURNS WERE SO SEVERE I WOULD HAVE SPENT THE REST OF MY LIFE SCREAMING. BUT NOW SHE COULD STICK ME WITH A PIN AND I COULDNT EVEN FEEL IT.

THEY LEFT ME ALONE AND I WAS CONFUSED AND FRIGHTENED, I ESCAPED OUT OF A HOSPITAL WINDOW AND RAN OFF INTO THE NIGHT... I KEPT THINKING OF MANY THINGS, SUCH AS JULIEE... AND ALSO OF YOU, THAT YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME. I AM SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

I RETURNED TO MY LAB AND HALF OF IT WAS BADLY BURNED. THANKFULLY MY COMPUTER AND SOME OF MY EQUIPMENT IS NOT BADLY DAMAGED, AND AFTER A LOT OF TRYING I HAVE GOT THIS COMPUTER TO WORK ON THE INTERNET AGAIN. IT IS DIFFICULT TO TYPE - I HAVE TO WEAR GLOVES - WHEN I LOOK AT MY HANDS I AM SADDENED... SUHA... I HAVE NO HANDS! ONLY MELTED FLESH AND BONE!! AND I CANT FEEL ANYTHING! WHEN I TYPE IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE I CANT FEEL ANYTHING - THEY TOOK MY HANDS! MY FACE! MY LIFE! WHAT AM I TO DO NOW? I WOULD TAKE A PHOTO OF MYSELF TO SHOW YOU, BUT I FEEL YOU WOULD BE TOO HORRIFIED TO SEE ME, EVEN WITH MY BANDAGES ON. I THINK IT WILL TAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS WORTH OF PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK NORMAL AGAIN (UNLESS I CAN GET MY SYNTHETIC SKIN MAKING MACHINE TO WORK AGAIN - BUT EVEN THAT WOULD ONLY GIVE ME SKIN THAT LASTS AROUND 90 MINUTES IN SUNLIGHT)

PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. DO YOU STILL WANT TO SEND MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT? I DONT KNOW HOW I AM TO GO TO THE BANK LOOKING LIKE THIS... I HAVE TO WEAR BANDAGES, I AM AFRAID TO GO OUT IN THE STREET, I WILL ONLY GO OUT AT NIGHT NOW. EVEN THEN PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO SEE ME. AND MY GIRLFRIEND JULIEE - SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME - DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL HER? WHAT DO YOU THIN KSHE WILL DO WHEN SHE SEES MY FACE! SHE WILL NOT WANT TO BE WITH ME ANYMORE!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO - I FEEL I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE FAR AWAY AND YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO HELP ME! I WOULD BE SO GREATFUL - BECAUSE WITH THIS MONEY I CAN MAKE MYSELF LOOK NORMAL AGAIN AND NOT HAVE TO LIVE THIS SHADOWY EXISTANCE AS SOME SORT OF DARK MAN OF THE NIGHT, I HATE IT!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME SUHA, PLEAE YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE, FORGIVE ME !

PEYTON
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The heartless swine! After all that has happened to me she sends me this measly unsympathetic letter! Any suggestions on what to do next?

Dear Peyton Westlake,

Thanks you for your mail which was highly heart touching, Why on earth are some human beings heartless .

I feel deeply soory for all the troubles you are going through.

Infact i really want and willing to help but i am presently handicap.

The only way for help to come to you is for you to liase with our family athorney and recieve this money,i have already instructed the athorney to discuse with you ,so please go ahead and discuse with him.

I await your immedaite response ,

Yours Sincerely,

Suha Arafat.
jamestct
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After emailing back and forth a few times, Ive cought her out and given her a slapping for sending me photos of Suha Arafat off the internet. She says she has not taken them from the internet, yet I only have to type Suha Arafat into google image search and I find the ones shes sending on the first page - stupid mugu! She hant replied for weeks since I slapped her on that. Any ideas what to do now? I dont think Ill be getting trophies off this one since its not like she can take real photos of herself. I was hoping for some hilariously doctored Suha Arafat pics tho . Is anyone else tryign to bait this mugu? Im having a go from a seperate account now!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic