SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Georgia Sugar Company�s New Ad Campaign

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, it�s not the convoluted schemes which get the best results. Sometimes it�s the simple ideas which bring the trophies rolling in.
THE PLAYERS:
I, Bert, will play the part of Toni Hopkins. Ms. Hopkins is the beautiful and successful Director of Foreign Projects, Dept. of Financial Development for the Georgia Sugar Company LLP. Tony Mpoyo will be playing the part of the son of a farmer looking to recover his fathers fortune and part-time professional photographer.

THE SETUP:
Tony sends and Email about his dear old dad getting killed, farm burned etc and Tony needs my help recovering the $27.8 million from his father�s bank account. I have other ideas and throw the ASEM at him. I state that I�m looking for photographers to assist my company in the new add campaign. The chosen photographer would receive $5000 to pay for the professional prints for newspaper and magazine ads and then $20,000 upon completion. But in order to be chosen, I need to see the artists vision. Just snap a few pics to give me an idea of the pictures you were thinking about.

Without further ado, here is the first part of the Mpoyo vs. Georgia Sugar Company LLP story:

Quote:
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTAIL.

JHB,SOUTH AFRICA
TEL:+27 83 368 2700
E-MAIL:[email protected]

ATTN:SIR/MADAM,

My name is Tony Mpoyo,the eldest son of DAVID Mpoyo,ZIMBABWE. It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address, I got it from the South African Information Network Online (SAINO)/South Africa Trade Centre.And it is coming to you with good intention. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President,ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the president�s political ideology, the president�s supporters invaded my father�s farm and burnt down everything, shot him and as a result of the woundssustained,he became sick and died after five days. And after his death, I and my younger brother include my sister, decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which eads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF($27.8,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY". You should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose.

I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone.Your mother has all your support. Take good care of your mother, brother and sister. From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. I AND my younger brother inconlude my sister are now living in South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS certain financial rights to such huge amount of money .In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa, hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of South-Africa for investment purposes.

For your efforts,I am prepared to offer you 25% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 70% will be kept for me and my family . Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves.Looking forward to your urgent reply .For detailed information, please contact me on my direct e-mail address or with above phone number.

NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

BEST REGARDS,

TONY MPOYO.(FOR THE FAMILY)

So I ignore his plea for help and send this:
Quote:
We are wanting pictures for us to use in newspaper and
magazine ads. You will furnish us with 5 pictures for
us to review. Once we agree upon the quality, content
and setting of each of the pictures, we will pay you
$5,000 to proceed with the professional pictures. The
pictures are to be with people holding signs having to
do with sugar, our main product. The agreed upon signs
would be:

LOVE ME SOME SUGAR
I GOT YOUR SUGAR RIGHT HERE
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME
DUDE THAT IS SWEET!
BROWN SUGAR, HOW COME YOU TASTE SO GOOD

If you are selected as the principlal photographer, we
will then pay you the remaining $20,000.

If you have additional questions or concerns please
let us know.

Now the little farmer boy decides to get into photography
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, I have discuss with people whom can do this for you, so they have agreed to do it. I will like to know they method of payment and the sign to hold should scan it on computer for me to print it and use it in the picture.
secondly how will I know if my group is chosen for the principal photograhper and how long will the process take.
I will like to have your personal phone and fax numbers for easier communication together with your company's address.
Finally on the mail I sent to you I will like you to assist me to ensure that this money is being transfered out of south africa and if possible be invested in your company.
Thanks
Tony.

Hmm, some interest, let�s keep him going.
Quote:
Sir,

It is good to hear that you are interested.

The method of payment will be your choice. We can mail
a company check, we can issue a bank check, we can do
a bank-to-bank transfer, we could wire the money via
Western Union. It does not matter to us.

As for as the initial photographs, we are looking more
at ideas rather than photo quality. Therefore, if you
would like to write one of the logos on a piece of
posterboard, cardboard or even spray painted on the
side of a building (I personally like this idea) that
is fine. Right now, we are interested in your ideas.
If you would like, have someone holding a sign saying
"POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME" while someone is pouring sugar
in that person, that would be great. Take as many
pictures as you would like in as many different
settings. I would prefer pictures Emailed so I can
receive them quickly and print them on various sized
formats.

Currently, we only have had one group start taking
pictures, but I have yet to see any of them. We would
like to have out principal photographer choosen by the
end of the year.

If you have additional questions, please Email or call
me at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX

Now he�s really hooked. But he�s already trying to swindle some extra cash out of me.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, the way you want it to be done is also possible. I have concluded with the people I will use but I want to know the following
1, do want both male and female
2, is there any age limit
3, can I send as many pictures as I can i e five pictures $5,000 then ten pictures $10,000 tell me more on that.
4, what will be the method of payment ( will you pay some money before we start}
5, how will I know if my pictures were picked among the best to be paid $20,000
I will start the process as soon as we conclude.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Tony.

No extra cash, but I�ll be more than happy to make everything else as easy as possible
Quote:
It is good to here from you Tony, Here are the answers
to your questions.

1) and 2) Yes, I would like both male and female
models If you would like to have pictures of babies,
young children, young adults, middle aged people,
elderly people, light skinned, dark skinned, tall,
short, thin, fat etc... That does not matter. A large
variety of people would be wonderful, but any person
would be fine with us.

3) You can send as many pictures as you would like and
by sending more pictures, it would probably increase
your chances at being chosen, but the initial fee is
$5000.

4) The method of payment is your choice. If you would
prefer a company check, a bank transfer, money order,
Western Union transfer, it does not matter to us.

5) Once we receive all of the pictures, we will look
at which photographer had the best ideas. That
photographer will be choosen by our advertising
department and will be notified by Email. If you are
chosen, at that point you can let us know your
preferred method of payment.

Please let me know if you have additional questions. I
am looking forward to your submissions.

Quite a promising sounding Email, but I�ll belief it when I see it.
Quote:
THE PICTURES IS ON PROGRESS
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, my questions were well answered as well . I do understand your answers it is quite acceptable the method of payment will be preferably via moneygram, it is just the same as western union it just that western union is not here in south africa. but moneygram is here in south africa as well as there in united states.
I have started taking the pictures , everthing is on progress hopefully by monday you will get all the pictures from me.
Tony.

OK, well I guess I just pat him on the head and tell him that he�s a good boy
Quote:
Your progress is outstanding. I look forward to seeing
your pictures and your vision.

As for MoneyGram, that sounds quite fine with us. I
will have someone look into this option for us so that
we can prepare to send your money.

I guess that I�m getting a Christmas present�
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood. I want to let you know that everthing is under control , I have finish with the 1st phase of the pictures which is only male, I will send it to you on monday, then the second phase will be female, the last will be kids. so please I will like you to fascilate the payment, I will send you the picture on monday morning, together with the information you will use to send the money, please I will like you to be ready , so that I can receive the money and pay this guys, because the agreement is that I will pay them on monday. do your best and ensure that I will get the money on monday.
Thanks and remain blessed,
Have a nice weekend.
Tony.

I�m so excited�.
Quote:
I do look forward to seeing the pictures which you
have taken. I will be in meetings for most of the
morning, but I hope to see the pictures when I bream
for lunch in a few hours.

Toni

Jackpot in the form of two Emails, the writing is the same, but there are different pictures
Quote:
BELOW ARE THE PICTURES , PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, how is work hope all is fine ,As I told you a have finalise the picture below are the attached pictures.
Please my agreement with these people is that I will pay them today being monday but please ensure that I get the money tomorrow via moneygram.
more impoartantly I will like my group to be choosen by the principal photographer , so that this guys can enjoy with the $20, 000.
Below are the information to pay the $5000 dollar we agreed on.
Name; Rhona Venter
address:9 marcella court maude street florida lake 1709 johannesburg south africa.
I will like to have the scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you made the payment.
Tony.
N.B it is a total of nine differnt pictures.

And the trophies!!!
http://tinypic.com/xzwk6
http://tinypic.com/xzwn8
http://tinypic.com/xzwnr
http://tinypic.com/xzwo7
http://tinypic.com/xzwol
http://tinypic.com/xzwp0
http://tinypic.com/xzwph
http://tinypic.com/xzwpw
http://tinypic.com/xzwq9

Here is my response today. I�m reminding him that this will be completed by the end of the year to give the other photographers time to submit their pictures. Hopefully I�ll get more while I wait for the end of the year to break his heart.
Quote:
Tony, the picture are great. I was hoping to see a bit more variety in the models used. Hopefully you can find some older or younger models plus some female models. The vast majority of sugar purchased by comsumers is done by women. By seeing women in the ads, they will identify with those women and will be more apt to purchase the product.

As for the payment, there is one other photographer who is going to submit pictures. There is another who had expressed interest, but I have not heard from him recently. Once we receive all of the pictures (or at the December 31st deadline), we will select the best photographer and award them with the $5000 to continue with the professional pictures.

By the way, the picture titled LASTSCAN_7.jpg with the shirtless gentleman is wonderful, definately the best picture of the bunch!

Regards,
Toni
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mort say clapping clapping clapping

You really make it look easy. Smile

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Very Happy

This one was pretty easy. It was my 3rd successful bait. I have had about 30+ others which have died in various stages of development.

For this one, I just created this idea and every mugu who sends Email to this account, I send them back the old form letter about needing a photographer. I have four others who expressed interest and at least one of them appears to be serious.

Hopefully, I'll add more later.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great idea!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Mr. Mpoyo did not read the original Email. He forgot that this is a competition. Now he's sending veiled threats to me.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, but I am suprise about what you are saying, that wasn't our agreement. you said that I should send you five pictures, then you will pay me $5000, then if my picture were choosen among the best photographer you will pay me $20,000. That is why I ask you first before taking the pictures, you told me that as soon as you receive the pictures you will send the money vai moneygram, so my agreement with the agent whom brought this model is that they will receive the money within two days , so please I will not like some one to take me to court, because they beleive they have done with we agreed on. Even that picture 7 is a model and as well a know artist here in south africa, so I can face their wrath, so please do as we agreed on.
I advise you go ahead and pay the money and scan the payment slip so that I can settle these people. I am supposed to demand some money before taking the pictures but I beleive in you and did as you said as well doing you a favour.
Tony

And he has to bring up that dreamy man from picture 7. I do believe that Ms. Hopkins likes him.

So, the reply goes out.
Quote:
Mr. Mpoyo, if you look at the first Email which I sent
to you, it should clear things up for you. Here is a
copy of what I sent:
++++++++++++++++++++
We are wanting pictures for us to use in newspaper and
magazine ads. You will furnish us with 5 pictures for
us to review. Once we agree upon the quality, content
and setting of each of the pictures, we will pay you
$5,000 to proceed with the professional pictures. The
pictures are to be with people holding signs having to
do with sugar, our main product. The agreed upon signs
would be:

LOVE ME SOME SUGAR
I GOT YOUR SUGAR RIGHT HERE
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME
DUDE THAT IS SWEET!
BROWN SUGAR, HOW COME YOU TASTE SO GOOD

If you are selected as the principlal photographer, we
will then pay you the remaining $20,000.

If you have additional questions or concerns please
let us know.
++++++++++++++++++++

Notice that it says "If you are selected...". The
Selection procress is still ongoing. We still have two
other photographers competing for this contract.

Mr. Wan Hung Lo from Korea has taken some photographs
in the jungles of his country, in people's homes and
on the street.

Ms. Anita Hugankiz from California went as far as
having neighborhood children paint the wall of a
building as part of one of her pictures.

Both of these photographers have sent us pictures with
many different models with very different ages, body
types, clothing, etc.. You only did not have that in
your pictures.

The Email also indicates that you and I will need to
agree on the models and settings. So far, I can tell
you that one of your ideas is a definate if you are
selected and that would be the picture titled
LastScan_7.jpg. Others will need further review and
discussion.

Although I am the director of this division,
ultimately those higher than me will be involved in
the selection process. While I am pulling for you to
win this contract, I need to see some more variety in
your pictures.

Please send the pictures of the ladies and the
children with you said that you were taking. I do
believe that these would put you over the top!!

Best of luck,
Toni

Is the mugu pulling free from the bait or is he just going to swallow the hook even more. Wait and see....
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More stuff from our friend Tony Mpoyo . . .

Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood. Well it is unfortunate that I did not get the contents well, please I will like you to work on the one I sent to you , I will send more of the pictures hence you confirm to me that mine is choosen and as well send the agreed money.
Thanks.
Tony.

Sure thing. He was expecting $5000 and then realized that he didn't read the fine print. I'll believe that there are more pictures when I see them. But, I must keep this going and let him know that his work could use a little improvement. I also let him know that I am on his side Wink

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mpoyo,

If you choose not to send any more pictures by the
deadline, then you will probably not be selected as
the principle photographer and would not receive the
$5,000.00 comission to proceed with the professional
pictures.

As it stands right now, the pictures that one of the
other photographers sent to me show a wider variety of
models and scenes from the ones which you submitted to
us. I would like to see more of your work so that I
could try to influence the selection group to have you
chosen. At this point, I can not do so.

I hope that you reconsider and send more photographs.

Regards,
Toni

Yeah, pretty much shit or get off the pot. I was guessing that I would probably not hear from him . . . but I was wrong.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, I do understand your stand, I could have sent more pictures but was delayed due to the problem I was having with the agent whom gave those models, he insisited that I should give some money or else he will take me to court, so I use my money to pay him. so after the payment he released one of the most expensive model here in south africa. So I have used her for the pictures , and as well as some children [kids]. so that of the lady will be ready tommorow, and that of the kids will be ready on thursday or friday.
Please I will like to inform you that I have committed my money on this, as well being on contract with the agent, I am doing all these due to how you did explain to me. so do not disappoint me, due everything within your power to ensure that I won the principal photographer, as you promise to influence things.
How was your christmas ,hope it was fine, wishing you a perosperous 2005.
Thanks.
Tony.

How cool would this be if he pulls through!?!?! I'll send a feel good letter to him.

Quote:
This is outstanding news. I am very glad to hear that
things are progressing well for you. I do believe that
I could have you selected. I have been speaking with
other members of the selection committee and I have
been telling them how your pictures will do wonders
for us.

I'll look for your Email on Thursday or Friday.

Sincerely,
Toni Hopkins

Someday my prints will come Razz
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, our favorite photographer has come through yet again for us!!!

Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood. I thank you for all your efforts. As I explain to you earlier , below are the picture of one of the most expensive models here in south africa, together with one of the kids, I will forward the remaing pictures for kids tomorrow. I am doing all the these based on trust because I have committed alot of money and still need to pay them on or before 5th january that is the agreement, so please do not disappoint me.
Tony.

http://tinypic.com/148aw5
http://tinypic.com/148axe
http://tinypic.com/148axk
http://tinypic.com/148axw
http://tinypic.com/148ay8
http://tinypic.com/148ayr

Since he's such a good boy, I'll throw the dog a bone and have 1 of his (make believe) competitor drop out.
Quote:
Outstanding news for you Tony!

First, let me say thank you for the latest
submissions. That lady certainly is beautiful. I can
see why she such a popular model in South Africa. I
believe that when people in this country see her, she
could become one of the most popular models in this
country or even in the world.

Second, Ms. Hugankiz, one of the other photographers,
can not be contacted. We have tried to get in touch
with her via telephone and Email but we get no
response. This does not bode well for her, but it is
good news for you! The people who were considering her
to be in the front for this competition can now be
swayed our way. This is the good fortune we have been
hoping for!

I do look forward to seeing the remaining pictures. I
am very excited for you!

Your friend,
Toni

Do I smell more pictures? Do I also forsee a Slappy New Year once this mugu realizes that he didn't win? Tune in again.
Disgruntled_Girl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Tony one of the "reviewers" likes that girl's shoes Very Happy
(pity they look too tight on her)

BigBadBert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what I got...

Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood. I really appreciate all your efforts. As I told you I did this based on trust, I have spent over $5000 on this contract with this agent, all my aim is to get the the main money [20,000]. but the 5,000 will also help when I receive it. But the main aim is the main money so that things will go well with the models as we agreed on as well as my self having something for all my efforts and money committed.
below are the remain pictures for the kids.
Waiting for your response and the date the money will be paid.
Wishing you happy new year.
Tony.

Kids pics, edited out their faces

http://tinypic.com/15wp4g
http://tinypic.com/15wp4w
http://tinypic.com/15wp54
http://tinypic.com/15wp5d
http://tinypic.com/15wp5k
http://tinypic.com/15wp5u

And now for the let down... (also sent to two other junk Email accounts of mine)
Quote:
This past weekend, the selection committee in the
advertising department spent hours and days agonizing
over the choice we would have to make.

While Anita Hugankiz had many wonderful ideas, she did
not send in all of the required pictures. Attempts to
contact her were unsuccessful. That meant that we were
left with Mr. Wan Hung Lo from Korea and Mr. Tony
Mpoyo from South Africa.

Mr Mpoyo brought to us some lovely pictures. The
models ranged from a beautiful woman, to handsome
shirtless men pouring sugar on each other to young
children. The settings ranged from a lovely tropical
park to a back alley.

Mr. Lo's vision was fantastic. He had people standing
in sugar cane fields, had one of our slogans spelled
out in sugar on the ground, and had a woman dressed in
traditional Japanese Kubuki garb using powdered sugar
as her face make-up.

While the decision was tough, the winner is Wan Hung
Lo. He will be sent the $5,000 for the production of
the professional grade photographs which will be
featured in print ads all over the United States.

I wish to take this time to thank all three of our
photographers and if you would like to have a shot at
or next round of ads or if you are interested in being
put in touch with our companies for future work,
please let us know.

Toni Hopkins
Georgia Sugar Company LLP
Dept. of Financial Development
Director of Foreign Projects

At Georgia Sugar, we always say, "Dude, that is
Sweet!"

I'll let him stew in is his anger for a bit and see what he comes back with before I smack him down.
Onja Bakjabich

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, Bert!! Smile Although your sugar ad campaign is less spectacular & less visual than many, you have succeeded beautifully in suckering Tony into believing he's about to get paid! This is what scamming is all about- turning the tables on the a'holes!! Now I'd never interfere with a bait, but here's a suggestion which might get Tony's hopes back up (& get you another trophy???). Tell him that although he & Ms Hugankiss didn't win the big prize the committee have decided to refund expenses to the other 2 short-listed photographers. All they need is a copy of the invoice from the modelling agency............ Rolling Eyes
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Onja Bakjabich wrote:
Nice one, Bert!! Smile Although your sugar ad campaign is less spectacular & less visual than many,

Confused Huh? 20+ trophies not visual enough?

Quote:
the committee have decided to refund expenses to the other 2 short-listed photographers. All they need is a copy of the invoice from the modelling agency............

I do like this and may use it.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't view these pictures as I'm blocked! HATE websense. Sad

BUT the reason I'm posting is that I'm about to do a similar ASEM.

Did you get any problems with anonymity? I've done Advertising type baits before and they just get shirty about me using the pics in magazines etc.

Any thoughts appreciated - BTW - 20+ pictures not enough for someone! -it takes me all my time to get one or two per bait.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
freddibnah
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't view these pictures as I'm blocked! HATE websense.

Not familiar with it. Do they block all pictures or are they blocking the tinypic.com site?

Quote:
Did you get any problems with anonymity? I've done Advertising type baits before and they just get shirty about me using the pics in magazines etc.

Any thoughts appreciated - BTW - 20+ pictures not enough for someone! -it takes me all my time to get one or two per bait.

I sent the original Email to 20 people who had contacted me and about 10 Emails that I plucked out of "SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS". of those thirty, most ignored me, 5 came back with the original form letter, 1 told me that he would contact a friend (never heard from the friend), 1 wanted me to contribute to his college fund for journalism, 2 actually told me "thanks but no thanks), 3 actually read my letter and responded with interest. Of those three, one dropped out quickly when I wouldn't advance the $5000. One kept asking questions and seemed like he was ready to go, but after 10 days of Emails, I never got another reply. I sent a few more Emails then gave up, the other is the story above.

To answer your question, I never experienced the anonymity issue. I let them know right up front that these pics are test pictures and that the finals would be used in magazine and print ads. If they have a fit about this, remind them that modelling is a highly lucrative business in the US/UK wherever... and that modelling agencies would hire good photographers and would pay top dollar to sign new models to contracts.

I only asked for 5 pictures. I SUGGESTED that his chances would improve by using multiple models (old/young, male/female), and settings (city/country, inside/ outside).

I also came up with the idea of using a slogan "pour some sugar on me" while a person was pouring sugar on them. I tried to get them to do other wacky things, but they didn't pan out.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that - I'll PM you if i get anywhere with mine. I guess because you were asking for a photographer rather than a model the anon issue didn't crop up.

Websense is a filter on my work network that blocks "personal storage networks" as well as porn etc. it means I can't view any tinypic, photobucket or hear any audio files (boo hiss no Egyptkah etc.) Wierdly it allows imageshack.us - anyway enough of me whinging - good work

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't gotten a response from my man Tony, so I went the apologetic route to see if I could get something.
Quote:

Tony, I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you
that I am sorry that you were not selected. I thought
that I had everything set for you, but the last person
I needed to convince was recently fired. That left 8
people on the selection committee. instead of me
having a 5-4 advantage, it was split 4-4. The person
lobbying for the other photographer is the son of the
company president and he convinced his father to pick
his candidate.

Again, I feel awful that you were not chosen and if
there is anything that I could do for you, I would do
it.

Love and respect,
Toni

Aww, he still likes me
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, I also thank you for your concern although I was disappointed. but not withstanding I will appreciate any compensation from you no matter how littile because I do spend a lot of money and time on the process. so I will higly appeciate your effort if you can help me finacially to recover some expenses.
Thanks for your concern.
My friend you remain.
Tony.

Now, my fellow baiter types, I ask you for a suggestion. Do I:

--Burn him now and flood his mailbox with gay porn?
--Remain nice and act stupid when the "conpesation don't work?
--Try for more trophies?
--Ignore the bugger?
--Pass him off to another identity?
Onja Bakjabich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burn him?? Shocked Ignore him?? Shocked Bert, you've done all the hard work & now you've got him where you want him, the issue of compensation may well increase your 21 trophies!! (btw, when I said the bait was less visual I was comparing it to pics with topless/nude/obscene signs/a_n_u_s laptops & such like, believe me I think this is a great bait esp when you see how well Tony writes!). I'd love to see him spend time & money on faking invoices/receipts etc for ALL his expenses... you've screwed him once, maybe you can do it twice. Remember "A" level maths; "Twice screwed = double the burn". Keep up the good work, O B Wink
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Onja Bakjabich
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:39 pm Post subject:

I'd love to see him spend time & money on faking invoices/receipts etc for ALL his expenses...

As suggested, the bait goes on:

Quote:
Tony,

Yes, I do know that you must have spend a lot of money
on this project. What I'd like is to try to get you a
refund on all funds used in this project. What I need
from you is the following:

-- Itemized document showing all expenses. Just list
an item and the cost to you.
-- For large scale items (anything over $100.00),
including model fees, please have a seperate receipt.
-- Please include your address and telephone number.
-- Please tell us your preferred method of payment.

Once I receive this, I will try to expidite this
matter so as to have you fully refunded as soon as
possible.

Toni.

Let's see what pile of rubbish flows into my mailbox.
xxxx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be great news for Tony if a friend of yours with a ladies clothing salon saw the pictures of the lady in the sugar adds and wanted to commission her for some advertising work.

I think she looks well up for a few cheeky photos.. as long as you dont push it too far Smile
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy came back with this.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, I am sorry for my late response but I was sick, so I was not able to check my mail but now I am alright .
Well As I explained to you that I have spent alot and you promise to refund me my expenses below are the attched receipt of the model I hired from the agency.It is two seperate receipt, one for the female model and another for the male models.
there is a mislanous expenses of $120 of which I can not provide the receipt, But I did understand that I lost the selection but all I need is for you to help me and see waht your company can do to refund me, I will appreciate no matter how littile.
I will like this money to be sent via moneygram it is the easiest way ,I can receive the money here,
The deatils to be used are;
1, Name; Rhona Venter
Address:NO 9 MARCELA COURT MAUDE STREET 1709 FLORIDA JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.
TELEPHONE +27 83 36 82 700.
SO PLEASE DO DISCUSS WITH OTHERS AND KINDLY SEND THE MONEY TO ME, SO THAT I WILL BE OK.
THANKS.
TONY.

http://tinypic.com/18c9ac
http://tinypic.com/18c9b6

Hmm, that's 1500+1750+120=$2870 that Mr. Mpoyo is not getting.

Now what was it that he wanted? Did he ask for moneygram? I guess it's time to send him to Western Union instead. Twisted Evil Actually, I'll put that on the back burner for a bit.

Let's see if that young lady is interested in more modelling (thanks xxxx).

Quote:
Mr. Mpoyo, I have forwarded these documents to our financial department. I will let you know how things progress.

Also, is there a way of contacted the female model. I had shown your pictures to a few friends, one of them works for a ladies lingerie store. He would like to use her for a job. Is there a way that he could contact her to find out if she would be interested and to find out her measurements. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can put Bert in contact with her or her agent.

Toni
Onja Bakjabich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing OMG I thought I'd seen some pathetic fake invoices but these are so bad they're artistic!!!!!!! Love the hand written digits at the end of the invoice number to make them look different!! 3 BOLD MALE????? 1 Female model (old)???? $1,500.00???? (Did he buy her or hire her?). Sure thing, those pics are well worth every cent of $2,870.00... Laughing
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, someone wants his money.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood. I am happy to hear that you forwarded the documents to the financial department, but I will like you to follow it up for a good result.
Regarding the model , If you want her for any kind of job, you must go through her agent. the number is on the receipt I send to you, the number is +27 83 529 1070. You can call him anytime.
Thanks.
Tony.

But I'm not wasting money or time with calls to them. And I have a feeling that the financial department is going to be doing taxes work and will be very busy.

Quote:
Is there an Email or Website for the modelling agency?

The financial department is very busy at this time of
year with tax preparation. If I don't hear back from
them buy Friday, I will investigate the matter
personally.

Toni
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. You need to get that technique in the Baiting Techniques section so that more people start using it. It is brillant - fast, easy, painless.

2. For a guy who thinks he's in a photography contest, he sure didn't put a lot of effort in it. The models are fine, but the settings are pedestrian, and there doesn't seem to be one ounce of originality. He also couldn't center group shots if his life depended on it. I give him 2 out of 10.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Onja Bakjabich

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'd love an update LOL_sign
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Tony has just about run his course, I'm running out of ideas, but I have needed to string him along for a while.

I did however hook up with the agent for the ultra-sexy model and I'm currently working him. He promises to have pictures and forms for me tomorrow. I'll open a new thread if they do come through.

Here is a sampling of the letters that have gone back and forth.
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings !!!
I will like to know the situation of things over there, you promise to investigate the matter personally in the financial department. did you still do that, what is the outcome of the investigation.
please do fasten things because I am in tight corner here.
Thanks
Tony.
Quote:
Tony, please send the contact information again. The
Financial Dept. has allocated $3250.00 for you. Again,
I apologize for the inconveniece.

Toni
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, I thank you for your efforts this is really a good news for me.
As I told you earlier moneygram will be more convient for me to receive the money, so I will like you to send it via moneygram and as well scan the payment slip hence the payment is made.
below are the information required.
Name: Rhona Venter.
Address: No 9 marcella court maude street florida lake 1709 johannesburg south africa.
Phone number + 27 72 954 04 81.
the above are the details if there is any other information that is needed , please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thanks and God bless you.
Tony.
I send him a form, he fills in out on the computer (not very exciting, just a time water). I just need him to hang on until the other bait either comes through or falls apart. Just as I think that I can stall no longer . . .
Quote:
Dear Yahoo,

A man using this Email address {see below} has been trying to scam me. Please stop him.

I forwarded his original Email and the full headers. Lo and behold, I am tony free for almost a week. Just today, I get this:
Quote:
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, but you said that you will get back to me immedately but since then I did not hear from you, although I am having problem with the other mail address [email protected].
so I created this mail address you can reach me on this my new address because I can not access the other account.
My new address is [email protected].
SO please let me know the situation of things, do get back to me immedately.
Thanks and God bless.
Tony.

Here's my reply
Quote:
What type of problems are you having with the other account? We sent the information to that account on Friday afternoon at 5PM EST [note: his Email had already been shut by this time]. I will have to check on the money transfer.

Please find out what is wrong with your account. This is very serious.

Toni
BigBadBert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony is no more fun. I think that the lad is exhausted. Besides, his friend who was supposed to send the models' pics sent crap. So I think I'll drop them both.
Quote:
Subject:I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF THIS MATTER
Dear Toni,
Greetings to you, I receive your mail and the contents well understood, But Toni, I want you to understand my condition at this critical period, I am really in tight corner interm of finance, secondly Rhona is planning to go for Valentine trip with the Husband.
So please see what you can do over there to ensure that I get this money immadetely. Regarding my former mail address, that account has been closed, so when I try to log in it says invalid password, so I don,t know what to do, I try to contact yahoo but they have not done anything.
So please lets be using this new address and ensure the success of this payment.
So kindly let me know the situation of things over there in your company, you said you will go to transfer/ financial department, did you go there, what is the outcome.
Finally, the agency whom provide me with those models said they have sent your friend Bert some models, I have assured them your trustworthiness so please tell your friend not to let them down, because they did it based on trust.
Thanks and God Bless you.
Tony.

Here's the response.
Quote:
Tony, I checked with the financial dept. They say that the MoneyGram was picked up on January 31, 2005 at 8:13 EST. At this point, I would suggest that you speak to Ms. Rhona or check your local MoneyGram pickup office.

Toni

Still open ended, as I did not send the Moneygram number, he may come back and ask stuff, but unless I get something good, this bait is probably done. I'll post his full info shortly incase anyone else wants him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic