SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want an explanation! (Photos of mugu at airport, twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just love the signage on the canopy above the words "Internet Cafe".
It says " Shipping & Freight Forwarding To All Destinations"

Reminds me of those banks that double as hauliers.

Send your lads a bucket of sh1t from here. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anybody read the website?
I tried
http://www.dome-export.co.uk
http://www.domeexport.co.uk
http://www.domexport.co.uk

none of them work Sad
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It says also "money transfers". The place is obviously a dead end. These mugus probably made a scam from there some time ago and then chose it's address as the Security Company's. If they give that address, it means that they are not flying around there anymore.

But with his depiction of the place, Nineteen Seventy allowed me to be more specific and convincing to the mugus. My credits again for that.

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would work, as Yell.com says:

Dome Exports UK Ltd
809, Old Kent Rd
London
SE15 1NX

Tel: 020 7639 2299

TXT details
Map/Directions
Save details
Classification: FREIGHT FORWARDING & STORAGE
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE HAWALA STORY. SO THE LAWYER, MR. MOHAMMED, SUFFERED A TERRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT. THEY THINK NOW THEY CAN GET A WU. I DON'T THINK SO. Mr. Green

To: Samir Bustani
Subject: Reply urgently

15/1/2004 8:05:37 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.21 unverified ([213.92.5.21]) by mwde03la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Thu 15 Jan 2004 03:05:40 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPbbzbtTRjQOHzeRH6pVrWGl0SJCQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr. Samir Bustani,
Hope you are fine today. l am a bit better today health wise. l want to know from you now if you have made the payment of 12,300 pounds to the coin security limited by western union as instructed?
Kindly comply with any given instructions by Mr. Paul Simon immediately to enable the company release the consignment to you as soon as you arrived in London hence it has remain to be their procedure to avoid any mistake. Also, make sure that you always contact Mr. Paul Simon through his direct telephone for directives.
My Lawyer Abduleez Mohammed was involved in a ghastly motor accident as he was coming back from Oman and right now he is in the hospital. Crying or Very sad
l am waiting for your mail. My regards to your family.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
turtlewind
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My Lawyer Abduleez Mohammed was involved in a ghastly motor accident as he was coming back from Oman and right now he is in the hospital.

Send them an e-card!
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Robert Smith
CC: Paul Simon
Subject: My Flight Number
Date: 01/15/2004

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

Everything is all right. I explained Mr. Paul Simon (I copy him this message for his convenience) that Western Union is not an alternative and I am starting to think that we cannot use the Hawala, especially after Mr. Mohammed�s accident. I am praying a lot for him, please keep me updated about his health.

So I will bring cash with me again. I got all the currency needed for the fees and expenses, and of course I still have my credit cards.

Nobody can go against Almighty Allah�s will. If He wants me to die, I die. If He wants me to live, I live. So if we want to avoid interceptions and any other trouble, all we have to do is pray, and of course we should be more careful in the Airport this time. I don�t think it�ll be so difficult. It happened once, it cannot happen twice because all of us will be alert, in sha� Allah.

This time I will have a stop at Frankfurt and I will arrive in this flight number:

Flight QF 3669
Carrier: British Airways
Departure: Frankfurt, Monday, January 19, 11:20
Arrival: London, Gatwick (North Terminal) January 19, 12:00 (midday)

I hope this time the protocol officer will be awake, not asleep as that chauffeur was.

And, most important, NO SAMIR BUSTANI IN THE PLACARD. This time my name in the placard will be this instead: MAX MESIKH, boldly written. The hackers don�t know this name, which is a Lebanese typical name. If I see some �Samir Bustani� in a placard, I will go elsewhere, because the hackers perfectly know my name.

Now that all the modalities are in order, I can get ready for the travel. I bring some gifts for Mr. Paul Simon for his kind guidance all along this transaction.

I tried to call Mr. Simon twice today to no avail, but the telephone network in Lebanon is probably to be blamed. It is among the worst in the whole world! I will retry tomorrow in sha� Allah.

Best regards to all of you,

Samir Bustani (MAX MESIKH)

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir wrote:
My Lawyer Abduleez Mohammed was involved in a ghastly motor accident as he was coming back from Oman and right now he is in the hospital. Crying or Very sad

He should be very lucky that this didn't happen on the cursed Sagbama Express Way in Nigeria where death is guaranteed on every 21st of April.
Lovethissite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a thought -

Go to the airport with someone who pretends he/she is going on a trip. Get him/her to stand in the general vicinity of the mugu. The mugu isn't going to be as suspicious if he thinks you're photographing a friend who's going on a trip.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BACK TO GATWICK!!!

Subject: Re: New Information
16/1/2004 8:38:13 AM

Headers Content-disposition: inline; Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 205.158.62.67 unverified ([205.158.62.67]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Fri 16 Jan 2004 03:29:14 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPcOaNs5hviU6ttQUSUXmqeVC6jsg==; X-mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)

Dear Samir,

I have noted the informations, and wish to inform you that I will send a driver who will be well dressed and have the name you have given boldly written in the arrival hall.

Do give me the exact colour and type of clothes you will put on.

I wish you a pleasant flight and do hope to see you.

Mr Paul Simon.
Director: Coin Security Limited

Subject: Reply
16/1/2004 9:23:41 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1262511028-1074255461=:35035"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 216.136.226.107 unverified ([216.136.226.107]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Fri 16 Jan 2004 04:14:41 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPcOg8hQb69V8oTQrKWTMdWAqf8kA==

Dear Mr. Samir,

l have received your mail information for your trip to London. It is better now that you have given the name for which they will take to receive you at the airport to avoid any problem. My lawyer is responding to treatment and l hope he will be better soon. l will like you to see that you get Mr. Paul Simon on telephone today for further directives. l wish you a journey mercy and make sure that you write me while in London as soon as you conclude with them.

My regards to your family.
Best regards

Dr. Robert Smith

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NO BASEBALL HATS THIS TIME. SAME DRIVER.

Subject: New Information
16/1/2004 11:30:10 AM

Headers Content-disposition: inline; Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 205.158.62.67 unverified ([205.158.62.67]) by mwde01la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Fri 16 Jan 2004 06:34:10 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPcQvp2lS+BJapBRO2VPRrZZnjypw==; X-mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)

Dear Mr. S. Bustani,

Once again, be informed that the particlar driver that you saw in the airport last time will also be available to pick you, don't worry, he will be well dressed.

Please send the information of type and colour of clothes you will put on.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Simon.
Director: Coin Securiy Limited

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Paul Simon

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

Thank you for your kind message.
I will wear dark blue suit, white shirt, dark green tie and black shoes. I will carry a black leather small suitcase as hand luggage.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

التـاريخ 17/1/2004 9:04:23 AM
Headers Content-disposition: inline; Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 205.158.62.67 unverified ([205.158.62.67]) by mwde03la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Sat 17 Jan 2004 03:55:22 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPdCJ6JSwyhWM7wRYKntX4sqG/NwA==; X-mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)

Dear Samir,

I have acknowledge your mode of dressing on your arrival.

I do hope to see you soon.

Paul Simon

Oz_Baiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nicely ambiguous with the clothes...

its gonna be a treat to see what happens this time

Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oz_baiter wrote:
nicely ambiguous with the clothes...

its gonna be a treat to see what happens this time

The con man in charge of "Paul Simon" and "the driver" personas is the supidest of this relatively sophisticated team of scamsters. He never asked for a photo, just my clothes. And he didn't insist with a phone call (I haven't spent a cent in phone calls during this bait, although I was ready to invest a couple of bucks if the bait was endangered).

This time, Komsomol and I are trying a cross baiting: we are dragging two mugus to Gatwick at the same time and with the same sign. Photos are also expected.

Oz_Baiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just an idea, but have you put much thought to getting as many people (your friends etc) there, the more the better...

then the lads won't know its them who are the real subjects for the photos.. it means you can also have many different angles taken without needing to walk around the area making yourself noticed.

Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

("ROBERT SMITH" DOES NOT LIKE AIRPORTS ANY MORE. I THINK HE HAD A BITTER ARGUMENT WITH HIS ACCOMPLICE "PAUL SIMON". THIS EMAIL IS OUT OF SEQUENCE, FOR SOME [REAL] REASON IT GOT TO ME FOUR DAYS LATE, AND I WILL NOT REPLY IT)

Subject: Treat urgently
14/1/2004 10:57:16 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwde04la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Wed 14 Jan 2004 05:58:33 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPd7c26qEmYJ/63RVyNnUSPyJD6Bw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Bustani,

Hope you are fine today. l have just received a letter from Mr. Paul Simon about the payment of 12,300 pounds which he had asked you to pay via western union money transfer being their procedure to avoid any hitch or delay by releasing the consignment to you as soon as you arrived in London and secondly to avoid such ugly experience you had in hands of the hackers during your first visit. Mr. Paul Simon informed me now that you have not obliged to their procedure for the payment as instructed by western union, but rather you said to come down with the cash.
Please,Mr. Samir, l would not like anything again that will make the company not to release the consignment to you as soon as you arrive to London, therefore better act according to the instructions of Mr. Paul Simon over the payment by western union. l will not like any mistake to re-occur, therefore, if you do not have western union money transfer office in your country, quickly go to any nearby country that operates it today and make the payment to them. Note, that what ever expenses you made while on this transaction, you must receive back including your own 10% from the total funds US$34million which you must collect immediately you receive the consignment. On this note, strictly obey their procedure for the payment before your arrival in London for once this is done, all you need to do immediately you arrive to London with the company is to sign the release order and receive the consignment from them for the distribution to the charitable homes accordingly. Do get back immediately to Mr. Paul Simon now and make the payment via western union without any delay or excuse. Note also that Mr. Paul Simon complained that you have not called him on telephone upon my advice that it is necessary that you always contact him on telephone or fax. Please, reply once you finalize with them today on the above stated.
My regards your family.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what's the next step then?

I would really like two or more of them to be photographed in an airport!

Dead Banks: Canada x1
Other Scam Websites: Tsunami United States x1 Phishing United States x1 Mortar x13
Lovethissite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How 'bout this? If you can get the guy to meet you at the airport, get a bunch of friends together wearing the clothes you described earlier! He'll go nuts trying to figure out which is the right guy! Get some women to dress like that, too. And get a group of friends to pretend to be a loud, obnoxious stag party (though not too loud, lest you be thrown out) and jostle him around a lot.
wizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovethissite wrote:
How 'bout this? If you can get the guy to meet you at the airport, get a bunch of friends together wearing the clothes you described earlier! He'll go nuts trying to figure out which is the right guy! Get some women to dress like that, too. And get a group of friends to pretend to be a loud, obnoxious stag party (though not too loud, lest you be thrown out) and jostle him around a lot.

I wouldn't recommend coming into contact with any of the scammers or attracting attention to yourself... Pissing them off over email is one thing, in person is a whole new ball game....
Lovethissite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree; I'm not suggesting that the scammer be aware that he is being baited. If you get people to pretend to be a stag party, he isn't going to know that they're fakes unless someone tells him. It'll just get him frustrated when he thinks he's about to meet his latest victim and he's being surrounded by a huge, rowdy group blocking his view.
wizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovethissite wrote:
I agree; I'm not suggesting that the scammer be aware that he is being baited. If you get people to pretend to be a stag party, he isn't going to know that they're fakes unless someone tells him. It'll just get him frustrated when he thinks he's about to meet his latest victim and he's being surrounded by a huge, rowdy group blocking his view.

I guess there's a difference between pretending to be 'stag party' (if you're brave) & pretending to be 'stag party' where everyone is wearing the clothes of the expected person (He wouldn't be that thick to realise that he's been taken for a ride).
Lovethissite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I meant that you could do both. You could have people walking around wearing the type of clothing mentioned in the letter, and you could ALSO have a fake stag party. He'd be horribly frustrated by the double whammy. Plus, if you had a fake stag party, the members of that group would be photographing each other and nobody would think anything of it - good opportunity to get some photos of the mugu.
jam3s
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovethissite wrote:
No, I meant that you could do both. You could have people walking around wearing the type of clothing mentioned in the letter, and you could ALSO have a fake stag party. He'd be horribly frustrated by the double whammy. Plus, if you had a fake stag party, the members of that group would be photographing each other and nobody would think anything of it - good opportunity to get some photos of the mugu.

Or even better, some really good video footage of them. My Digi-Handycam does like 12x optical and 200x Digital. I could be filming one place and be focusing on the mugu 200 yards away Smile

These are some great ideas being thrown around though.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! TWICE AT GATWICK! THIS TIME WITH A BLUE BASEBALL HAT. NO CROSS BAITING, THOUGH, FOR THE REST OF THE MUGUS DIDN'T GO THERE.
PHOTO CREDITS: DR. IVOR BOLLOCKOV

Subject: Reply immediately
19/1/2004 1:07:44 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-791839161-1074528644=:70058"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 216.136.226.77 unverified ([216.136.226.77]) by mwde01la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Mon 19 Jan 2004 08:07:40 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPepugk4FAvl2P1RjSLjlz/eJpi9A==

Dear Mr. Samir,
l want to know if you have arrived London or not. l have just received a mail from Mr. Paul Simon that they have not seen you upon all the several hours their driver was waiting for you at the airport as the flight landed and you could not be picked by the driver. It is a pity that this is now the second time this company have complained bitterly over this disappointment on your visit.
l wonder why all these behaviour from you. Well, if you are in London, quickly contact Mr. Paul Simon on phone for the needful assignment why you visited London and keep me informed.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

Last edited by Samir on Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic